Software Version: Web Wiz Forums 12.03 - http://www.webwizforums.com

Topic: Mahathir calls US, UK terrorist nations
Posted By: MOCKBA
Subject: Mahathir calls US, UK terrorist nations
Date Posted: 10 September 2005 at 9:56pm

Mahathir calls US, UK terrorist nations

Friday 09 September 2005, 16:01 Makka Time, 13:01 GMT Al-Jazeera 

Mahathir ruled Malaysia for 22 years before retiring in 2003

US and British pilots whose bombs killed Iraqi civilians were murderers, and actions taken by those two countries during the invasion and occupation of Iraq amounted to terrorism, former Malaysian prime minister Mahathir Mohamad has said.

Several British and US diplomats walked out in protest of Mahathir's broadside against their countries in a speech at a national conference in Kuala Lumpur on human rights on Friday.

Mahathir, who ruled Malaysia for 22 years before retiring in 2003, also defended his human-rights record in government. He was often criticised for detaining suspects without trial under a security law and for the imprisonment of former deputy prime minister Anwar Ibrahim.

Mahathir decried the deaths of thousands of Iraqi civilians as a result of the US-led military invasion and occupation. He compared American and British actions in Iraq to rocket attacks by Israel on Palestinians, and referred to those countries as "these terrorist nations".

To kill and maim

"The British and American bomber pilots came, unopposed, safe and cosy in their state of the art aircraft, pressing buttons to drop bombs, to kill and maim," Mahathir said of the Iraq invasion.

Mahathir called British and US
bomber pilots 'murderers'

"And these murderers, for that is what they are, would go back to celebrate Mission Accomplished."

"Who are the terrorists? The people below who were bombed or the bombers? Whose rights have been snatched away?"

He also questioned why there was no tally of Iraqi deaths while every US soldier's killing is documented.

"These are soldiers who must expect to be killed. But the Iraqis who die because of the US action or the civil war in Iraq that the US has precipitated are innocent civilians who under the dictatorship of Saddam Hussein would be alive," said Mahathir.

'It was a lie'

Mahathir, who when in power was a US ally in the fight against terrorism although he opposed the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan, noted that Washington's reason for invading Iraq was that Saddam had weapons of mass destruction.

"As we all know it was a lie," he said.

"Who are the terrorists? The people below who were bombed or the bombers? Whose rights have been snatched away"

"Worse still, the powers which are supposed to save the Iraqi people have broken international laws on human rights by detaining Iraqis and others and torturing them at Guantanamo, Abu Ghraib and elsewhere," he said, referring to US prison camps.

British High Commissioner Bruce Cleghorn and several unidentified US officials attending the conference walked out midway through Mahathir's speech.

British and US diplomats were not immediately available for comment.

Very distasteful

Hamdan Adnan, a senior official with the state-backed National Human Rights Commission, described the diplomats' action as "very distasteful.

"If they claim to subscribe to the democratic process, why can't they listen?" he told The Associated Press.

The US accused Mahathir of rights violations when he fired Anwar as his deputy in 1998.

Anwar was arrested after leading anti-government rallies, and sentenced to 15 years in prison on corruption and sodomy charges. He was freed on appeal last year, after serving the corruption sentence.

al-jazeera.net

-------------
MOCKBA

Replies:
Posted By: Whisper
Date Posted: 11 September 2005 at 11:55am
Now you are Cousin-in-Chief Mockba. I wonder how I missed this one? They had to walk out in such light of truth, dew always evaporates with the first ray of sun.

Posted By: b95000
Date Posted: 12 September 2005 at 12:26am
Originally posted by Whisper Whisper wrote:

Now you are Cousin-in-Chief Mockba. I wonder how I missed this one? They had to walk out in such light of truth, dew always evaporates with the first ray of sun.

Please, what a joke - you're going to give veracity to this guy?:
"Mahathir, who ruled Malaysia for 22 years before retiring in 2003, also defended his human-rights record in government.  He was often criticised for detaining suspects without trial under a security law and for the imprisonment of former deputy prime minister Anwar Ibrahim."

That should be enough info right there for us to understand the diversionary tactics going on...what's he trying to preserve his 'legacy?'

-------------
Bruce
Then you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.

Date Posted: 12 September 2005 at 5:52am

The guy may not be credible... BUT why did the advocates of "democracy" and "freedom of speech" walk out mid-way through the speech? Nature's call?

-------------
MOCKBA

Date Posted: 12 September 2005 at 4:43pm
Originally posted by MOCKBA MOCKBA wrote:

The guy may not be credible... BUT why did the advocates of "democracy" and "freedom of speech" walk out mid-way through the speech? Nature's call?

Good one...but MOCKBA whether Mahathir's credible or not bears exactly to the point...if he's not credible on human rights then why are you holding him up to be heard?

-------------
Bruce

Date Posted: 12 September 2005 at 7:24pm

Bismillah

My "may not be credible" statement leaves plenty of room for credibility to be established therefore it does not completely deny what he says. Now before it is established it would reflect some decency if "freedom preachers" would have at listened to the end if not giving him benefit of doubt.

If these "freedom preachers" seem to enjoy and further propagate fabrications and lies like that of WMD's in Iraq and Saddam's involvement in 9/11... then i conclude that what they don't like to hear - is truth.

-------------
MOCKBA

Date Posted: 12 September 2005 at 8:51pm

Bismillah

My "may not be credible" statement leaves plenty of room for credibility to be established therefore it does not completely deny what he says.Now before it is established it would reflect some decency if "freedom preachers" would have at listened to the end if not giving him benefit of doubt.

B: Now let's see what you're suggesting.  Comparing the US, UK, Poland, Italy and Australia, which all rule by the will of the people and under the auspices of internal and international law (including the UN charter and mandates) et al to terrorists, by which we know among others we mean Saddam Hussein and Osama bin Laden, Zarqawi the child killer, et al is POTENTIALLY LEGITIMATE TO YOU MOCKBA?!  We should just be clear about what you're saying..

Mahathir would receive decency if he would give it, which he clearly did not, calling those assembled there terrorists no different from any of the pariahs aforementioned.  You should talk to all those prisoners he held without charges and those innocents that he held against their wills simply to maintain his power before you're so quick to defend him, so quick to impugn those countries that walked out on his not only illegitimate but personally duplicitous statements and prevarications.   If not for common decency, given first, why else would you demand they listen to Mahathir?!

Now, it may be that you agree with Mahathir, the corrupt former Malaysian leader, that to remove a 2 million over mass murderer and the pariah regime of the Taliban was 'as evil' as the heinous psychopaths and psychopathic crimes themselves.  But you're not really saying that - are you?

If these "freedom preachers" seem to enjoy and further propagate fabrications and lies like that of WMD's in Iraq and Saddam's involvement in 9/11... then i conclude that what they don't like to hear - is truth.

B: So whatever is convenient to your ultimate goal of tweaking it in the eye of the US, and others, stands, in your mind, as truth?  Interesting definition of truth, that.  By the way - was Saddam a threat to regional and world peace, at all, even if he didn't have all the WMD capabilities that he let onto having up through March/April 2003?  Would you rather he be in power?  Would you rather he be implementing his acid baths for many, many more and shooting more babies through the head? 

http://www.massgraves.info/

Just curious about that - since you seem to have this corner on the market on truth..yes, Mockba, speak to us about 'decency...'

-------------
Bruce

Date Posted: 13 September 2005 at 4:16am

Bismillah

b95000

I began to spot Zarqawi's name frequenting mass media quite some time after US invaded Iraq. Those days Bush was chasing Bin Ladens... and armadillos.

Zarqawi was probably still in his mother's womb while "the freedom preachers" including the likes of their puppet-Saddam were stomping innocent people without sparing children.

Wasn't it Rumsfeld "holding towels" whilst in Iraq during those "acid bath" years you mentioned? Though i am not a wild supporter of Mahathir, I do not recall him being called to answer for Guantanamo Bay atrocities... not to mention the legality of holding foreign nationals under unwritten law in a third country. Must be somthing to do with "centuries-old" government system of Poland or Berlusconi's exceptional principles of "justice" ... or Powell's... well, the guy just evaporated together with his presentations on threats, may be he have figured out that schizophrenia can be treated and controlled these days.

There is nothing more threatening to the regional and world peace than fear in the heart of a coward... Don't feed me this "would you rather" stories especially when your perception of reality is based on some imaginary threat in the future. Has any of your leaders faced enemy on a battlefield (and i do not mean Harrison Ford)? We are all enlightened by Bush's "patriotism" during his military service for the beloved country. They must be as "honest" as they are "brave and courageous". 

Your claim that the countries you mentioned rule by the will of the people, is not insulting to me... but the very people who live in those countries. Save your definitions of truth, civilization and people-power for the dead in New Orleans... nobody suspected al-Qaeda this time... perhaps because it was Mahathir?  

-------------
MOCKBA

Date Posted: 14 September 2005 at 4:56pm

Bismillah

b95000

I began to spot Zarqawi's name frequenting mass media quite some time after US invaded Iraq. Those days Bush was chasing Bin Ladens... and armadillos.

Zarqawi was probably still in his mother's womb while "the freedom preachers" including the likes of their puppet-Saddam were stomping innocent people without sparing children.

Wasn't it Rumsfeld "holding towels" whilst in Iraq during those "acid bath" years you mentioned?

B: OK, I'm not sure what song and dance Rumsfeld did while in Iraq in the 80s but it was one of those difficult situations that influential countries find themselves in - Iran having taken hostages and violated all kinds international laws, etc.  The propping up of Saddam - if you will was done, by the way, not only by the US, but France, Germay, Russian et al, and at a time when the spector of terrorism and mass murder of innocents was not nearly as prevelant.  Now, that said, who do you think is to blame for the Iran/Iraq war in the 80s?

Though i am not a wild supporter of Mahathir, I do not recall him being called to answer for Guantanamo Bay atrocities...

B: Do you know what he's done?  Again, holding internal prisoners without cause nor charges should clue us off...furthermore, please be specific about Gitmo charges...or are you going to give no evidence like Sasha?

not to mention the legality of holding foreign nationals under unwritten law in a third country.

B: Hmm...how legal was it for a para-national group to declare war on a sovereign country?  I'd say we've entered a brave new world thanks to the psychotic Osama who fashions himself to be some kind of Muslim hero.  I find it odd, to say the least, that none of your concern lies on that side of the matter.  What would you suggest we do about these things MOCKBA?  Nothing?  Not an option..

There is nothing more threatening to the regional and world peace than fear in the heart of a coward... Don't feed me this "would you rather" stories especially when your perception of reality is based on some imaginary threat in the future.

B: Imaginary?  Please - do you know what anthrax, sarin and nuclear bombs can do?  Imaginary threat - are you crazy?

Has any of your leaders faced enemy on a battlefield (and i do not mean Harrison Ford)? We are all enlightened by Bush's "patriotism" during his military service for the beloved country. They must be as "honest" as they are "brave and courageous".

B: What does this have to do with the price of rice in China?  Many leaders have and many haven't served in the military or faced enemy on a battlefield - so - what's your point?

Your claim that the countries you mentioned rule by the will of the people, is not insulting to me... but the very people who live in those countries.

B: Are you saying that that does not matter? Of course it matters as a part of the context - not matter what you say to the contrary to try to dissuade without the force of fact..

Save your definitions of truth, civilization and people-power for the dead in New Orleans... nobody suspected al-Qaeda this time... perhaps because it was Mahathir? 

B: I see you like to make your points on the backs of suffering human beings...that's really quite despicable and shows an ugly side of you that really is not nice to see..I would suggest you check in with your parents about the wisdom or lack thereof in such rude comments about others during their times of suffering..

-------------
Bruce

Date Posted: 15 September 2005 at 8:21am

Please - do you know what anthrax, sarin and nuclear bombs can do?  Imaginary threat - are you crazy?

I absolutely agree with you... There is indeed no imaginary threat. Bush and gang have made it clear to the world in a number of statements that nuclear attack is still possible and they may take such option... they have also refused to abolish development of chemical weapons...

B: Do you know what he's done?  Again, holding internal prisoners without cause nor charges should clue us off...furthermore, please be specific about Gitmo charges...or are you going to give no evidence like Sasha?

I assume you do not have a habit of starting your day with a morning coffee in the company of Mahathir. Have you ever walked in the streets of Kuala Lumpur? If i were to rely on the media resources that help you form "real life experience" i would have thought that roasted crickets, cocroaches and monkey brains were common amongst Malaysians who also frequently get caned for traffic offences. You have conveniently added "cause" to your conditions for detention... what makes you think that Mahathir did not have one? If the result of his cause is peace, general wellbeing and a path towards economic recovery (that is quite the situtation of Malaysia today) - then i do not see the necessity of "liberating" people of Malaysia in accordance with Indonesian scenario. Thanks, but no thanks. May be that's exactly what angers the West when they hear of Mahathir.

Though i do not always agree with you I am glad to hear you listen to your parents, most of you in the west harldy know who their parents are.

-------------
MOCKBA

Date Posted: 15 September 2005 at 2:17pm

Please - do you know what anthrax, sarin and nuclear bombs can do?  Imaginary threat - are you crazy?

I absolutely agree with you... There is indeed no imaginary threat. Bush and gang have made it clear to the world in a number of statements that nuclear attack is still possible and they may take such option... they have also refused to abolish development of chemical weapons...

B: You're being absurd - is it accomplishing anything?  Does rogue vs. rule of law have any effect on your compare and contrast technique?  Has the US been held to task by 16 Section 7 UN SCRs?  Try again MOCKBA.

===================

I assume you do not have a habit of starting your day with a morning coffee in the company of Mahathir. Have you ever walked in the streets of Kuala Lumpur? If i were to rely on the media resources that help you form "real life experience" i would have thought that roasted crickets, cocroaches and monkey brains were common amongst Malaysians who also frequently get caned for traffic offences. You have conveniently added "cause" to your conditions for detention... what makes you think that Mahathir did not have one?

The reporting on him is that he held political opponents in jail without charges...is that what you're standing on?  I don't have to have been in Kuala Lampur to make that connection - you're just throwing in specious argumentation, red herrings...I have good friends that are Malay by the way - and they're back and forth through there quite a lot..not that that would ever matter in your eagerness to impugn my arguments because I don't fit your image.  Well, what's your expertise?

If the result of his cause is peace, general wellbeing and a path towards economic recovery (that is quite the situtation of Malaysia today) - then i do not see the necessity of "liberating" people of Malaysia in accordance with Indonesian scenario. Thanks, but no thanks. May be that's exactly what angers the West when they hear of Mahathir.

B: Apparently freedom to live as one wishes is not high on your list of 'peace' - but it should be.  Thanks but NO THANKS to your scenario - maybe that's what bothers right thinking people everywhere, when they hear people defending violations of basic human rights..

Though i do not always agree with you I am glad to hear you listen to your parents, most of you in the west harldy know who their parents are.

B: Thanks for culling any more comments about the suffering of people in New Orleans - I have work colleagues down there now doing all they can to improve the situation...Let's pray for the suffering to subside as quickly as the water and may those who've died rest in peace and may their families find the comfort of the Father.

I say/pray the same for those killed by the COWARD child killers in Baghdad and for their dear families.

We should never mock human suffering for the sake of some back of the hand 'point' on this board..

-------------
Bruce

Posted By: Israfil
Date Posted: 15 September 2005 at 2:26pm
B95000 for once I agree with you

Date Posted: 17 September 2005 at 3:22am

b9500 i think you have tried too hard spinning your story on my mention of New Orleans victims. Please be remided that there was no "mocking", there were no "points made on the backs of suffering people"  and therefore you may want to keep your thanks as there is no culling of comments. Just because i do not fancy conducting a thorough post-mortem of every paragraph you post does not mean that i agree with you... i find it sinful even continue reasoning with you... wase of time is not allowed in Islam.

The suffering in New Orleans is by far the result of the very same idiotic governing team that disturbs living beings everywhere around the world. They allocated so much effort in conquering remote oil-rigs that they had to ignore certain issues back at home. That is the point and you may well want to continue with your theories...

Now if i were to reveal my "expertise" in Malaysia i think even your Malay friends (who may consider themselves "modern liberalists") would have to step aside... Unlike them travelling back and forth I have spent more than half of my life there living amongst its people and getting first hand news. 

Freedom to live as one wishes is definitely not in my priority listing. I prefer law to lawlessness.

-------------
MOCKBA

Date Posted: 18 September 2005 at 1:43pm

Please, what a joke - you're going to give veracity to this guy?:

The greatest joke is your idiocity to expect us to measure everyone in this world with the yardsticks of war criminals!!

Cousin Mockba, you are again wasting your precious noble time with a case.

Posted By: firewall
Date Posted: 19 September 2005 at 8:06am

Date Posted: 19 September 2005 at 8:26am

b9500 i think you have tried too hard spinning your story on my mention of New Orleans victims. Please be remided that there was no "mocking", there were no "points made on the backs of suffering people"  and therefore you may want to keep your thanks as there is no culling of comments. Just because i do not fancy conducting a thorough post-mortem of every paragraph you post does not mean that i agree with you... i find it sinful even continue reasoning with you... wase of time is not allowed in Islam.

B: Ah, what about disrespect and mockery of suffering of others - is that allowed in Islam?  If you don't want to do post-mortems Mockba, I suggest you take care with your words when it comes to the suffering of other human beings...that's just first and that's just basic..

The suffering in New Orleans is by far the result of the very same idiotic governing team that disturbs living beings everywhere around the world.

B: You should quit while you're behind - your simplistic logic is making no sense.  You want to blame the verities of nature on political entities and you're sounding wild eyed now...do you really want to travel down this road of illogic?

They allocated so much effort in conquering remote oil-rigs that they had to ignore certain issues back at home. That is the point and you may well want to continue with your theories...

B: That is most certainly not the point of a Cat 5 Hurricane...get a grip Mockba...no one, and no government can stop a Cat 5 storm...are you going to blame 40,000 people dying in Tehran in an earthquake on the government in Iran and do you hear the US people doing that?  You're sounding foolish on this one..

Now if i were to reveal my "expertise" in Malaysia i think even your Malay friends (who may consider themselves "modern liberalists") would have to step aside...

Unlike them travelling back and forth I have spent more than half of my life there living amongst its people and getting first hand news.

B: Ah, you like to just sweep aside my Malay friends, but not so fast...what makes you have more veracity then they have?  Especially after your display here regarding natural disaster being blamed on governments?  Please..

Freedom to live as one wishes is definitely not in my priority listing.

B: Oh really?  That says a lot...I'm taking note...

I prefer law to lawlessness.

B: I concur to this...

-------------
Bruce

Date Posted: 19 September 2005 at 9:16pm

If the idiotic governement used even half the manpower and equipment deployed in Iraq to evacuate residents of New Orleans the story would not be as sad... also, if it matters at all, many innocent Iraqis would still be alive... You find it illogic?  May be because you didn't realize that hurricanes unlike earthquakes can be forecast these days. Or may be it is because I sound "foolish", again.

My comments in this threads are over. You can erect yourself on a pedestal as a "winner".

-------------
MOCKBA

Date Posted: 20 September 2005 at 2:53am

If the idiotic governement used even half the manpower and equipment deployed in Iraq to evacuate residents of New Orleans the story would not be as sad...

B: People have freedom and make decisions - and there is a division of leadership also.  People died there for many reasons and much of the death was unavoidable and due to nature.  What part of that don't you understand Mockba?

also, if it matters at all, many innocent Iraqis would still be alive... You find it illogic? 

B: Extremely illogical - Saddam killed over 2 million and you're condemning Iraq to what 20 or 50 more years under him and then his heinous criminal, rapist, murdering sons?  Wow, Mockba - TALK to me about innocent Iraqis..

-------------
Bruce

Date Posted: 20 September 2005 at 4:34am

B: Extremely illogical - Saddam killed over 2 million

Prove:

1) he killed that many as you propound

2) US was not in cahouts with him through all his killings.

and we may start to treat you a wee less of a scoundrel.

Date Posted: 20 September 2005 at 5:28pm

B: Extremely illogical - Saddam killed over 2 million

Prove:

1) he killed that many as you propound

2) US was not in cahouts with him through all his killings.

and we may start to treat you a wee less of a scoundrel.

Your number 2 proves your number 1 - you know if he didn't kill 2 he killed 3 millions or was it 1.75 million - when you're speaking of those numbers why are you asking my proof?  You yourself say 'all his killings'...

But ask the people in Iraq who've unearthed hundreds of mass graves:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/3738368.stm

And yet you defend this sick, heinous murderer and claim America is more 'evil.'  You are truly perverse Sasha..

-------------
Bruce

Date Posted: 21 September 2005 at 4:21am

That's where your so called search for truth expires.

Can anyone in this world not be against all heinous killers? Is that not possible? Or must we support at least one - like in those Hollywood movies?

I deplore Saddam's killings. I deplore US killings more for she tries to wallpaper it with lies about her concern for the humanity and all that.

Date Posted: 21 September 2005 at 6:24pm

That's where your so called search for truth expires.

B: So called?  You're the one that defends Saddam and talks of his public works with not one mention of his heinous mass murders and his sick rapist sons...oh, and then you say the US is 'evil.'  Yeah, like we're going to listen to that tripe, shoveled down our throats...like I said, it's sick man, really sick and pathetic when you lay out your agenda in black and white.

Can anyone in this world not be against all heinous killers? Is that not possible?

B: I would like to think so Sasha...I would like to think so - and yet, I needed to drag you to this conclusion only after you praised the public works of Saddam and acted like people 'had a reasonable chance of coming home.'  How stupid is that statement when millions didn't have that 'reasonable chance?'  Deal with the facts man.  The reason you did this was your singular obsession.  Not an obsession against the evil of mass killing - but your obsession with the removers of mass killers - when it can be done.  You're not obsessed with opposing the mass murderer Saddam but with tweaking the nose of the USA.  We see your agenda clearly for what it is.  And it is petty and it is immature and it would consign the people of Iraq and Afghanistan to Saddam and Mullah Omar - which you on some PERVERSE LEVEL prefer to the US led liberation efforts.  In my book, that reality, that resignation, especially based on what we now know more and more of, is sick.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/3738368.stm

I deplore Saddam's killings. I deplore US killings more for she tries to wallpaper it with lies about her concern for the humanity and all that.

B: Show me how Saddam's killing and the US killing are AT ALL equivalent..At all...

-------------
Bruce

Date Posted: 22 September 2005 at 2:56am

You're the one that defends Saddam and talks of his public works with not one mention of his heinous mass murders and his sick rapist sons

Iraq unfrastructure was a global reality - before the vandals of the world bombed it out. If mentioning Iraqi infrastructure id defending Saddam then you must be real American.

I am not so American that I should break into talking about some persons when you are flashing dam developments in your posts. This string is not about rapists - specially rapists who were not given the chance of a fair trial - that every one deserves in this world.

Other than the sons of dictators' dropped by the US.

B: Show me how Saddam's killing and the US killing are AT ALL equivalent..At all...
Are Amreeki killings more kosher? For the rest of the world they are exactly the same. Amreekis were hundred percent involved with Saddam's killings.

Date Posted: 22 September 2005 at 6:37pm

You're the one that defends Saddam and talks of his public works with not one mention of his heinous mass murders and his sick rapist sons

Iraq unfrastructure was a global reality - before the vandals of the world bombed it out. If mentioning Iraqi infrastructure id defending Saddam then you must be real American.

B: And you say elsewhere that you will give Saddam credit for what he has done that is good...and I say that's baloney to do that for a mass murderer...impugn him - will you not?!

This string is not about rapists - specially rapists who were not given the chance of a fair trial - that every one deserves in this world.

B: Are you denying they were rapists?  And since when do those that bring wrath and destruction and denied fair trials to millions they slaughtered and rape, deserve anything but what comes upon their head?

===========

Are Amreeki killings more kosher?

B: OK, the US killing has been done to free Iraq from tyranny, while Saddam's murders WERE THAT TYRANNY.  Can you not see the difference?  I pity you..

-------------
Bruce

Posted By: Oneisnowchristi
Date Posted: 24 September 2005 at 3:15pm
If you are all against bombing, letting the coalition help you, why do you sl*g them off, if you have such a hatred, why do you not go back to your country of origin, and help fight  for freedom and democracy, why do it in a country that is trying to help, but one that you have hatred against,.???/

-------------
Be a good Christian, fight for your cause

Date Posted: 24 September 2005 at 3:40pm

If you are all against bombing, letting the coalition help you,

All decent human beings are against bombings. Sir, I fail to understand what you mean by "letting coalition help you"? Who invited any coalition for any help?

Plus, I live in a country I genuinely love and that country doesn't bomb any poor helpless nations.

Date Posted: 26 September 2005 at 4:51pm

If you are all against bombing, letting the coalition help you,

All decent human beings are against bombings. Sir, I fail to understand what you mean by "letting coalition help you"? Who invited any coalition for any help?

Plus, I live in a country I genuinely love and that country doesn't bomb any poor helpless nations.

Whisper (Sasha) can say he's 'against bombing' but he defends Saddam and wants to give him his 'due' credit of what he did to 'build the infrastructure' that was the envy of the ME.  How is this different - to defend and entrench a mass murderer than so called malicious bombs that have displaced this heinous monster?

You and your ilk are worse than some short lived B52 bombing campaign - you root for the entrenched, systemic killers...(Saddam, Mullah Omar, OBL (whom you 'prefer' to the neo con gang, as you so call it) and communists...)

What about the child killers in Beslan, Sasha...do you prefer them also?  Are you on their side too?

-------------
Bruce

Print Page | Close Window

Forum Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 12.03 - http://www.webwizforums.com
Copyright ©2001-2019 Web Wiz Ltd. - https://www.webwiz.net