IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > Introduction: Who am I?
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - greetings my dear new family  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

greetings my dear new family

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
Author
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sharon..... Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 August 2011 at 4:10am
as salaamu alaikum our dear brother Abdul Shakur,

Welcome to you too and thankyou, we are indeed a huge global islam family, giving each other good encouragement, helping each other to understanding the lessons from the Quran and understanding and sharing muslim life experiences  and sharing good wise ideas for healthy living and  prayfully helping each other grow more spiritually stronger and more wiser with coping with issues affecting our daily life...  listening and applying wisdom of what we learn from each other in our huge family, unitedly  taking care to follow the laws and guidance by Allah our grand creator to through the messengers and prophets -may peace be upon them...the instructions he has provided for mankind  - insha Allah

kind regards from sharon.....

peacemaker View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote peacemaker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 August 2011 at 4:35am
Originally posted by sharon..... sharon..... wrote:

assalamu alaikum dear brothers and sisters,

Taoist... its lovely to see you have made shahada...your mentioning that you will say it on the first of ramadan has made me feel to do that too and silently me too have became muslim from that day onwards-insha Allah
 I had a few days of reflection of the change and the joyous feel, happy that  Allah our merciful god guided us to getting to know and understanding islam to us all faithfully and appreciately changing our life to live rightly and doing good and showing we believe "there is no god besides Allah and Mohammad is his prophet"-may be peace be upon him-insha Alla...us reading about islam to making gradual little changes of transition (crawling in a  sense- like steps) between changing habits of worldly ways to that of increasing to strive to keep learning and applying what is learnt (walk wobble in a sense  until getting it right-like steps) to live by the 5 pillars and  islam principles in the  noble Quran , insights and wisdom from Allah who alone is GOD to live by, his messages of hope with what is halal and and what is haram for to follow, declared messages through his prophet muhammad-may peace be upon him and all of messengers and prophets before him-may peace be upon them. 

Assalamu Alaikum,
Ramadan Kareem!

Welcome to Islam and the forum. May Allah bless you and other new Muslims with knowledge, wisdom, and understanding of this beautiful faith.

May you succeed in your journey here and the eternal life in the hereafter.

May Allah guide us all.

Peace

Then which of the favours of your Lord will ye deny?
Qur'an 55:13
sharon..... View Drop Down
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sharon..... Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 August 2011 at 4:46am

as salaamu alaikum Poks,

Welcome...
 May we have you and your habibi in our thoughts and prayers for  that you may cope a bit better..keeping in mind that making sure we continue to live our life good and faithfully applying what we know is truth and continuing to helping  each other and all who are new to islam with what we know and show insights of  truth from the Quran ....
we have a wonderful hope and a great future ahead... for our merciful almighty god Allah has gardens with rivers flowing under them forever-insha Allah...

Edited by sharon..... - 05 August 2011 at 4:53am
sharon..... View Drop Down
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sharon..... Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 August 2011 at 5:09am
As-salaamu alaikum brothers and sisters,
Thankyou all greatly for welcoming me here and in our islam family
I so very much appreciate your love and kindness and wise help
Im so very much looking forward to meeting you all and sharing in the posts.
and im very happy in participating in this first year ramadan alongside with you all my new family
Chrysalis View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chrysalis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 August 2011 at 3:29pm
Originally posted by poks poks wrote:

i miss my habibi sooo much...

Taken from: "Why do people have to leave"
http://www.suhaibwebb.com/personaldvlpt/character/why-do-people-have-to-leave-each-other/

....We must also realize that nothing happens without a purpose. Nothing. Not even broken hearts. Not even pain. That broken heart and that pain are lessons and signs for us. They are warnings that something is wrong. They are warnings that we need to make a change. Just like the pain of being burned is what warns us to remove our hand from the fire, emotional pain warns us that we need to make an internal change. That we need to detach. Pain is a form of forced detachment. Like the loved one who hurts you again and again and again, the more dunya hurts us, the more we inevitably detach from it. The more we inevitably stop loving it.

And pain is a pointer to our attachments. That which makes us cry, that which causes us most pain is where our false attachments lie. And it is those things which we are attached to as we should only be attached to Allah which become barriers on our path to God. But the pain itself is what makes the false attachment evident. The pain creates a condition in our life that we seek to change, and if there is anything about our condition that we don�t like, there is a divine formula to change it.

"O Lord, forgive me, my parents and Muslims in the Hereafter. O Lord, show mercy on them as they showed mercy to me when I was young."
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
  Share Topic