IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > Introduction: Who am I?
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - greetings my dear new family  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

greetings my dear new family

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author
Female Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seekshidayath Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 July 2011 at 9:03am
As Salamu Alaikum

Welcome to the forums of discussions at Islamicity, sister sharon. Wishing you a happy stay with us :) Hope we all learn from each other, insha Allah

Start up to learn little words in arabic. Insha Allah means If Allah wills. Nothing shall happen except when Allah wills. So when we are to do something in future or plan to do something, we are to say Insha Allah. So insha Allah, we shall be seeing usage of this word in your next posts :)

Edited by seekshidayath - 17 July 2011 at 9:32am
Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) said: �All the descendants of Adam are sinners, and the best of sinners are those who repent."
sharon..... View Drop Down
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sharon..... Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 July 2011 at 7:18pm
Greetings dear sister Seekshidayath,

Thankyou greatly...yes i hope to learn well and apply well sister,
insha Allah.

yes ..i need to be saying some arabic for the prayers very soon too to have great sense and feeling of praying well to ALLAH

i must learn very quick about how to do and shahada and keep it and all of required respectable routines and more, steadfast in my heart....including  that  of  worship cleanliness- ablution and 5 prayers to our great Lord Almighty God ALLAH.
,,but i dont know yet the positions of prayers for the sisters if it is the same as for the brothers...may you please sister explain that or show me a link on web to find the proper way to do it?
 Thankyou again sister seekshidayath and thank you islamicity and thank you all brothers and sisters for your contributions of support to all and us newbies.....

kind regards from Sharon.....

~~LA ILAHA ILLALLAH MUHAMMAD-UR-RASULULLAH
taoist View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote taoist Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 July 2011 at 9:45pm
Salam Alakium to all !  Yes Insha Allah i will take Shahada The 1st day of Ramdhaan .  I would like to thank all of you for posting and keeping the faith over these years. Please pray for me and thanks again .  Taoist .Cool
seekshidayath View Drop Down
Female Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seekshidayath Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 July 2011 at 2:11am
Originally posted by sharon..... sharon..... wrote:

Greetings dear sister Seekshidayath,

Thankyou greatly...yes i hope to learn well and apply well sister,

insha Allah.

yes ..i need to be saying some arabic for the prayers very soon too to have great sense and feeling of praying well to ALLAH

i must learn very quick about how to do and shahada�and keep it and all of required respectable routines and more, steadfast in my heart....including� that� of� worship cleanliness- ablution and 5 prayers�to our great Lord Almighty God ALLAH.

,,but i dont know yet the positions of prayers for the sisters if it is the same as for the brothers...may�you please sister�explain that or show me a link on web to find the proper way to do it?

�Thankyou again sister seekshidayath and thank you islamicity and�thank you all brothers and sisters for your contributions of support to all and us newbies.....

kind regards from Sharon.....

~~LA ILAHA ILLALLAH MUHAMMAD-UR-RASULULLAH

As Salamu alaikum dear sister :)

Sis Sharon, we muslims when meet, before starting up our conversation, greet by saying - As Salamu Alaikum. Which means Peace be on you.

I tried various animated videos, but found none worth to be shared with you to be helped in offering salah.

Insha Allah shall share with you other things to be learnt in different threads very soon. I see you active at various threads. Thanks for being active :)

Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) said: �All the descendants of Adam are sinners, and the best of sinners are those who repent."
Female Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seekshidayath Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 July 2011 at 2:12am

Very happy for you brother Taoist :)
Female Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seekshidayath Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 July 2011 at 7:41am
As Salamualaikum

Sharon and Taoist, can you plz go thru Group - New Muslims, and check new threads

You may also find a thread - Info about Shalat {prayer} posted by admin. Sharon, don't forget to check the link shared by me today.

Edited by seekshidayath - 19 July 2011 at 8:21am
Chrysalis View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chrysalis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 July 2011 at 8:04am
Welcome Dear Sister Sharon - to the folds of Islam!

Do let us know if we can help you in anyway. As for prayer, the prayer is almost the same for both men & women (i.e. the positions), the only difference is that Women fold thier hands over thier chest rather than navel, and they have to cover up more when praying (i.e. head, neck, full sleeves) etc. Will inshAllah try to post a link or something... meanwhile, just pray the way you have learnt. (and do look up prayer on youtube).

"O Lord, forgive me, my parents and Muslims in the Hereafter. O Lord, show mercy on them as they showed mercy to me when I was young."
sharon..... View Drop Down
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sharon..... Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 July 2011 at 1:02pm
Greetings dear brothers and sisters,
salaam,,,salamu alaikum,

Oh thankyou very much Seekshidayath, yes im checking throught the threads of sister groups and also the new muslims one and love to share among us what i can contribute to various informations and skills that is beneficial for our lives that we help each other for good spiritual and physical health and wellbeing...i am so happy being guided to this forum - as we all are~insha Allah.....and ty dear Seekshidayath for the link for salat prayer too...I appreciate all help.

and thankyou too Chrysalis,  i forgot that youtube is like a library...at the moment i have been using a scarf and being clean and being covered full on arms and praying rightly  and ty for that and ..im glad now that im doing it sufficiently good enough in our God Almighty Allah care,, until i get proper clothing and hajib and then i can go to the prayer sessions in melbourne at the islamic council on fridays~insha Allah

kind regards from sharon.....

Edited by sharon..... - 20 July 2011 at 1:02am
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic