IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > Introduction: Who am I?
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - greetings my dear new family  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

greetings my dear new family

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
Author
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sharon..... Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: greetings my dear new family
    Posted: 15 July 2011 at 4:10pm
greetings dear brothers and sisters,
i am new in islam and seeking to make all changes to become muslim fully
and to be a better person and citizen and mother and friend...i have dreamed nearly 4 years ago that i'd be learning islam and be accepted but didnt take dream seriously until recently.
my name is sharon burke,,born in australia and been brought up knowing much of  bible values and left the jw religion  about nearly 15 years  ago and went into darkness a bit and my life changes for not so good....but i always felt God is there in my life...maybe it was a transition or rest..i just dont know why i left..it was strange......
anyway more about me...until last year a  friend of mine who became my fiance who's family is muslim has helped me to regain some faith in which im still gaining and adjusting from what i learned to what im learning about allah and his principles and requirements for living and helping poor and elderly and other people to gain insight of returning to God, like the prodical son in scriptures.  but now with learning Coran i am becoming to value all good inspired holy books of guidance...
I am a divorced mother of 3 grown up children and grandmother of 3..now like i said i have a fiance to be married eventually...
i am of a good character and love helping people and have volunteered in health services ..now im doing a course in health services assistant...so i go where GOD  puts me...
and accept my life and circumstances and my strength and weaknesses but making effort to change accordingly to be a good doer and good servant as becoming a muslim and living the principles and guidance accordingly...
have a good day my new family..thankyou kindly for all support and welcoming me in the community!!

icforumadmin View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote icforumadmin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 July 2011 at 3:37am
Assalamu Alaykum, Please be upon You,

Welcome to Islam and welcome to this forum too.

Admin

Edited by icforumadmin - 16 July 2011 at 3:37am
sharon..... View Drop Down
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sharon..... Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 July 2011 at 5:22am
Greetings dear brothers and sisters,

thankyou kindly for welcoming me...
 and with  the knowledge i will gain from the Quran and from you all dear brothers and sisters the guidance given me and everyone new and counsel  and concerns that will be directed for our improvements and adjusting lifestyle and for us newbies using intellect better for wisdom and faithfulness in following and applying the principles of ALLAH, GOD ALMIGHTY, LORD Of The Worlds that he provided through his prophet muhammad and all his  messengers of what is halal and haram for our good and gaining a healthy fear and awe of him and much more
ahh also dear icforumadmin..thankyou for your welcome and i love to be learning arabic too sometime in near future so i can understand more and learn better the words of the Quran...oh soo much to learn to really understand the truths therein
abuayisha View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Muslim
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote abuayisha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 July 2011 at 7:32am

salaams, and welcome; please have a seat - tea or coffee?

Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sharon..... Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 July 2011 at 4:59pm
salaam , greetings dear abuayisha,
thankyou so kindly
me sitting ,,yes please , coffee
and thankful to allah for all provisions, yummy, the various flavours and aromas and all his creation 
you too have a good day
taoist View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote taoist Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 July 2011 at 9:19pm
Salaam Alakium to you sister Sharon .  As you can see by my profile i have been here some time.  I have sat back and learned a Coollot and plan to take Shahada on August 1st.  So welcome and may Allah help us all learn more . Taoist.  
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sharon..... Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 July 2011 at 4:26am
greetings dear taoist....
salaam and thankyou

may you do well with shahada.....
yes learning also always re-learning ,, always needing reminders for fine tuning our spiritual health by Allah our Lord Almighty guidance and standards 

kind regards from sharon.....

seekshidayath View Drop Down
Female Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seekshidayath Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 July 2011 at 9:00am
As Salamu Alaikum

Allahuakbar ! We are very happy for you Taoist :) Why is it that you chose August 1st ? Is it because of holy month - Ramdhaan ?

Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) said: �All the descendants of Adam are sinners, and the best of sinners are those who repent."
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
  Share Topic