IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Politics > World Politics
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - To Hell With Muslim Terrorism  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

To Hell With Muslim Terrorism

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
nico View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nico Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: To Hell With Muslim Terrorism
    Posted: 13 September 2005 at 1:02pm
Sorry to disappoint you Rami...but I am here. The moderators warned me to stop speaking the truth, so tell me what virtue is there is lying to you? Do you want me to lie to you? If so I will...
Suleyman View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Suleyman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 September 2005 at 10:02am

Folks,please read al-fatiha for the soul of Nico...amin...

rami View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rami Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 September 2005 at 8:50am
Bi ismillahir rahmanir raheem

I have just gone through this thread, nico has been banned. There was no excuse for that post after clearly being warned by both moderators.

Edited by rami
Rasul Allah (sallah llahu alaihi wa sallam) said: "Whoever knows himself, knows his Lord" and whoever knows his Lord has been given His gnosis and nearness.
Whisper View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whisper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 September 2005 at 12:07pm

I understand. The sad thing is that things do happen when any system is not implemented properly. There is enough on what you are saying in old Farsi literature of that day. Forced unnatural codes breed unnatural acts. It's a very sad reality also amongst the Pushtoons on both sides of the border.

nico View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nico Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 September 2005 at 1:14pm
My response to you B95000 was deleted because it obviously exposed to much truth about the state of society in the Ummah...if you or anyone else wants to hear the answer PM me.
b95000 View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote b95000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 September 2005 at 12:45am
Originally posted by MOCKBA MOCKBA wrote:

Bismillah

That cannot go for Islam.

It may go for some who call themselves "Muslims" but are not following and instead are completely ignorant of the unchanged Quran and the Prophetic teachings... but it cannot go for Islam which is based on obedience and worship of One and incomparable God - Allah, The Great and The Glorious.

I can say that Christianity is too splintered - it is far from Jesus vision/prayer for unity in John 17 among his disciples and all who believe through their message.  But certainly the same can be said of Islam and Muslims.  Why is this?   Lameese seems to have a most humble approach to this question, and she a faithful Muslim..

Edited by b95000
Bruce
Then you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.
b95000 View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote b95000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 September 2005 at 12:36am
Originally posted by nico nico wrote:

[moderator edited]

A boy has no choice in that matter visa vi some perverted adult - I don't care what culture or country we're discussing on that matter.  This is simply rape and has nothing to do with being 'tolerant of homosexuality' as you put it..sick..

Edited by rami
Bruce
Then you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.
Lameese View Drop Down
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lameese Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 September 2005 at 10:37pm

MOCKBA,

It goes for all people from all religions. Not the religion itself. Is English your first language? Just wondering.

Lameese

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
  Share Topic