IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > Comments & Complaints
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - complaint  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

complaint

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 9>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
soul View Drop Down
Starter
Starter

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote soul Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 November 2005 at 3:43pm

Allah alone is my helper

I�d just like to apologise for ever coming into your lives

I�ve woke up to the fact that there is going to be no compromise

To be honest I�d rather avoid the agitation of modern ways

Where women competing and gnawing has become commonplace

jaan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jaan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 November 2005 at 10:32am

I understand that people are either humble and hence approach knowledge with an open heart, or they are arrogant and hence approach knowledge in order to justify that they are smart.

goodbye

Angel View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 November 2005 at 5:35am

I understand.

No one listens to you about what you discovered, you talked about it earlier on and I sat and listen, gave advice, and when you told me why you can't share, I understood. and it seems that was it, but you are not content because all you do is repeat how no one listens to you & that its making your life miserable. But you keep pushing this, and I am not saying to stay silent, but you are nagging now and throwing a tantrum because of no one listens to your discovery, people are going to keep running in the opposite direction from you, and you keep changing your name is not going to help you either, how is one suppose to take you seriously when you don't know what you want to be called by??

What I don't understant is WHY you have/need to change your name every so few posts

~ Our feet are earthbound, but our hearts and our minds have wings ~
jaan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jaan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 November 2005 at 4:24am

Dear Angel,

I am sorry you don�t understand the struggle I have been going through.

Angel View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 November 2005 at 6:07pm

The way you keep changing your name every few posts, is it any wonder why no one will listen to you. Why would people, let a lone leaders stand up and listen when one doesn't know what to call themselves ?

jaan, the jaan name is name number what now ??

~ Our feet are earthbound, but our hearts and our minds have wings ~
jaan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jaan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 November 2005 at 6:57am

Surah 39 � Zumar

Verse 36
Is not Allah Sufficient for His slave? Yet they try to frighten you with those (whom they worship) besides Him! And whom Allah sends astray, for him there will be no guide.

Verse 37
And whomsoever Allah guides, for him there will be no misleader. Is not Allah All-Mighty, Possessor of Retribution?

Verse 38
And verily, if you ask them: "Who created the heavens and the earth?" Surely, they will say: "Allah (has created them). " Say: "Tell me then, the things that you invoke besides Allah, if Allah intended some harm for me, could they remove His harm, or if He (Allah) intended some mercy for me, could they withhold His Mercy?" Say: "Sufficient for me is Allah; in Him those who trust (i.e. believers) must put their trust."

I have not enjoyed been like I have been, although to defeat pride the things I said had to be.

Now I�ve warned against pride and that from Allah you cannot hide, may I be content in a good destiny, and have firm faith in Allah�s decree.

jaan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jaan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 November 2005 at 6:24am

Surah 57 - Hadid, Verse 20

Know that the life of this world is only play and amusement, pomp and mutual boasting among you, and rivalry in respect of wealth and children, as the likeness of vegetation after rain, thereof the growth is pleasing to the tiller; afterwards it dries up and you see it turning yellow; then it becomes straw. But in the Hereafter (there is) a severe torment (for the disbelievers, evil-doers), and (there is) Forgiveness from Allah and (His) Good Pleasure (for the believers, good-doers), whereas the life of this world is only a deceiving enjoyment.

Sahih Al-Bukhari - Volume 8, Book 76, # 446

'Abbas ibn Sahl ibn Sa'd said, "I heard Ibn az-Zubayr giving a khutba on the minbar in Makka, saying, 'O people, the Prophet, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, used to say, "If the son of Adam had possessed a valley of filled with gold, he would want a second. If he were to be given a second, he would want a third. The belly of the son of Adam will only be filled by earth. Allah turns to whoever turns in repentance to Him."

Sahih Al-Bukhari - Volume 8, Book 76, # 449

Al-Harith ibn Suwayd reported from 'Abdullah that the Prophet, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, said, "Who among you considers the wealth of his heir dearer to him than his own wealth?" They answered, "Messenger of Allah, there is none among us who does not love his own wealth more." He said, "His wealth is what he has sent ahead and the wealth of his heir is what he leaves."

Sahih Al-Bukhari - Volume 8, Book 76, # 451

Zayd ibn Wahb related that Abu Dharr said, "I was walking with the Prophet, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, in the Harra of Madina in the evening and Uhud was in front of us. He said, 'Abu Dharr, It would not make me happy to have the amount of Uhud in gold then have any of it remain with me for more than three days except a dinar I might keep for paying debts. I would say that it is for the servants of Allah: so-and-so, so-and-so, and so-and-so,� gesturing to his right, left and behind him. He continued to walk said then said, 'Those who have a lot (in this world) will have little (reward) in the Rising except for someone who spends his money here and there,' gesturing to his right, left and behind him. Then he said to me, 'Stay where you are and do not leave until I come back.' He went until into the darkness of the night until he disappeared from my sight. I heard a voice raised and feared that someone might have accosted the Prophet, may Allah bless him and grant him peace. I wanted to go and then I remembered that he had told me, "Stay where you are and do not leave until I come back." I stayed put until he came to me. I said, 'Messenger of Allah, I heard a voice and was afraid.' I mentioned that to him. He said, 'Did you hear him?' 'Yes,' I said. He said, 'That was Jibril. He came to me and told me, "Any of my community who die without associating anything with Allah will enter the Garden." 'I said, 'Even if he fornicates and even if he steals?' He said, 'Even if he fornicates and even if he steals.'

Sahih Al-Bukhari - Volume 8, Book 76, # 452

'Ubaydullah ibn 'Abdullah ibn 'Utba related from Abu Hurayra that the Messenger of Allah, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, said, "If I were to have the amount of Uhud in gold, it would not make me happy to have any of it remain with me for more than three days except for something which I might keep for paying debts."

Maybe there would be some hope, if your leaders embraced the Prophet�s {SAW} message.

Until that time I guess I am alone, while your leaders preach naught but there own indifference

Sent to the Saudi embassy here in the UK

Suleyman View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Suleyman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 November 2005 at 3:58am
Ok...
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 9>
  Share Topic