URL: https://www.islamicity.org/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=1810
Printed Date: 24 April 2024 at 8:46pm
Software Version: Web Wiz Forums 12.03 - http://www.webwizforums.com

Topic: complaint
Posted By: well
Subject: complaint
Date Posted: 07 August 2005 at 4:19am

To the chief of Islamicity

I write unto you in complaint, wondering how you can treat people with such contempt?

If I am not worthy of your counsel, nor any practical help, I will go find me another forum, as I wonder why I should help build your house!?

So if you again deny me any counsel, or practical help, this is the last you will hear from me, as I wonder why I give my time to help building your house!?

(sent to Islamicity via email)

-------------

La ilaha ill-Allah

Replies:
Posted By: Angel
Date Posted: 07 August 2005 at 8:32pm
You know if you're not exactly happy you can leave

-------------
~ Our feet are earthbound, but our hearts and our minds have wings ~

Posted By: well
Date Posted: 08 August 2005 at 3:08am

Allah�s religion is primarily for the poor & oppressed

Faith is primarily for the poor and oppressed,

To help them through oppression, and to endure the test!

The rich use religion to try & justify their position,

My words will pierce your soul if you come to me with your oppression!

Sometimes I feel as though I have been talking to a brick wall!

Wondering why people side with corrupt leaders who oppress them all?

Greedy, selfish, snobbery to which they call,

Is certainly not Allah�s religion that is meant for us all!

Good-bye 

-------------

La ilaha ill-Allah

Posted By: firewall
Date Posted: 08 August 2005 at 4:27am
what happened.. why nobody help one another? i hope well is ok. today i'm feeling like you, like nobody cared... but i guess it's just life. i hope you don't feel you're being kicked out or anything or nobody cared. it's not pleasant to feel that way, so i hope you don't feel being treated like that here. one ppl here said my statement is "emotional  hypothesis" as if i don't research what i said, one once said i'm speaking like a retard,  etc...  well,  ppl can say many things. just don't let them get to you...

hope Allah SWT blesses & help you. 

Posted By: open
Date Posted: 11 August 2005 at 9:38am

Assalaamu alaikum

Dear brother/sister,

My main complaint to you concerns how I have been treated with regards to the science I have discovered. It is quite clear that even your most knowledgeable physicists etc. are unable to answer the questions I can; hence I need to know why it is that you (as a community) have ignored me for a year and a half?

If you don�t believe I have discovered anything, then it should be very easy for you to prove me wrong, but to completely ignore me and in doing so place my life in some kind of permanent stasis, is naught but spiritual (& physical) torture.

I have already explained that the science I have discovered illustrates that there is only One Force maintaining all phenomena (in direct contradiction to many forces � gods), hence I assumed the purpose of this knowledge was to help Muslim�s, but you don�t seem interested!?

I have to make a living some how, so if no one from the Muslim community will even talk with me in person regarding this, you have denied my means to earn an honest living!

Posted By: alima
Date Posted: 11 August 2005 at 9:41am
my complain is that i have not to this moment found the answer i am looking for, the question is what is the relevance of giving eleven pence in money each month to a designated charuty, my mum does it every month and i just cant seem to find the relevance of it can any1 help?

Posted By: Suleyman
Date Posted: 11 August 2005 at 10:46am

Well???,are you moving back from the way???...

Babylon System

http://www.bobmarley.com/songs/ram/babylon.ram">

Bob Marley

Marley illustrates his view of the system in a casual voice. The wine press serves as a visual metaphor of Babylon. A reminder for current and future generations that without equal opportunity in society, it is "sucking the blood of the sufferer," making it easier to lose hope for unity, peace, and freedom. "Got to rebel."

We refuse to be
What you wanted us to be
We are what we are
That's the way it's going to be, if you don't know
You can't educate I
For no equal opportunity
Talking about my freedom
People freedom and liberty

Yeah, we've been trodding on
The winepress much too long
Rebel, Rebel
We've been trodding on the 
Winepress much too long, Rebel

Babylon System is the Vampire
Sucking the children day by day
Me say the Babylon System is the Vampire
Sucking the blood of the sufferers
Building church and university
Deceiving the people continually
Me say them graduating thieves and murderers 
Look out now
Sucking the blood of the sufferers

Tell the children the truth
Tell the children the truth
Tell the children the truth right now
Come on and tell the children the truth
(repeat)

'Cause we've been trodding on
The winepress much too long
Got to Rebel, Got to Rebel Now

We've been taken for granted
Much too long, Rebel
(repeat)

From the very day we left the shores
Of our father's land
We've been trampled on, oh now
Now we know everything we got to rebel
Somebody got to pay for the work
We've done, Rebel

Date Posted: 11 August 2005 at 4:40pm

Salaam Suleyman

hey - you never know..... maybe i'll be open enough see it through this time!  

i'm certainly not gong to stop trying.

Insha Allah

Date Posted: 11 August 2005 at 10:18pm
Exodus!!!!

Date Posted: 13 August 2005 at 9:02am

I offer you the chance to expalin why you have blanked me, as I am willing to forgive you if you cease from oppressing me.  

Oppression has many aspects; one of the consequences (of oppression) is that the oppressed are made to feel worthless by the oppressor�s; this process also has many aspects. Part of the oppressor�s intention is to create a type of negativity & hopelessness in those they oppress, which in turn often leads to misconduct (by the oppressed) due to the hopelessness of their situation.

If an oppressed person is unaware of how & why they feel bad, they may well blame it on their own selves (which may, or may not be the case), however this is exactly what the oppressor�s want, as it allows them to bask in a kind of glorified state, where the people they have oppressed (feel bad &) are forced to seek their countenance. This in turn strengthens a belief in the oppressor�s that they are better than (those whom seek their countenance) & that they are doing the right thing!

Of course forgiveness is sublime, and I have learnt from my Lord -Glorified is He � that we should be willing to forgive someone, as soon as he/she sincerely repents (and seek to amend their ways).

(sent to Islamicity via email)

Date Posted: 13 August 2005 at 9:06am
Brother could you please tell about the background of your opression,i want to listen your story...please...

Date Posted: 14 August 2005 at 7:02am
Originally posted by open open wrote:

Assalaamu alaikum

Dear brother/sister,

My main complaint to you concerns how I have been treated with regards to the science I have discovered. It is quite clear that even your most knowledgeable physicists etc. are unable to answer the questions I can; hence I need to know why it is that you (as a community) have ignored me for a year and a half?

If you don�t believe I have discovered anything, then it should be very easy for you to prove me wrong, but to completely ignore me and in doing so place my life in some kind of permanent stasis, is naught but spiritual (& physical) torture.

I have already explained that the science I have discovered illustrates that there is only One Force maintaining all phenomena (in direct contradiction to many forces � gods), hence I assumed the purpose of this knowledge was to help Muslim�s, but you don�t seem interested!?

I have to make a living some how, so if no one from the Muslim community will even talk with me in person regarding this, you have denied my means to earn an honest living!

mmmmm......this is not Nadir, Amir, midway, Well, Open by any chance ??  

Sure sounds like it

The complaint is the same, the topic is the same, talk of being ignored about evidence same, the posts/writings are the same, style is the same, united kingdom almost mentioned in side profile.

-------------

Date Posted: 14 August 2005 at 7:03am
Nadir???

Date Posted: 14 August 2005 at 8:26am
think Suleyman

-------------

Date Posted: 14 August 2005 at 9:00am
Yes,i found....

Posted By: ZamanH
Date Posted: 17 August 2005 at 8:04am

Oppression has many aspects; one of the consequences (of oppression) is that the oppressed are made to feel worthless by the oppressor�s; this process also has many aspects. Part of the oppressor�s intention is to create a type of negativity & hopelessness in those they oppress, which in turn often leads to misconduct (by the oppressed) due to the hopelessness of their situation.

This is akin to "conspiracy theory". The oppressed are as much to be blamed for oppression if they tolerate oppression. The oppressed do it to themselves, not the oppressor.

-------------
An enemy of an enemy is a fickle friend.
There will be more women in hell than men.
..for persecution is worse than the slaughter of the enemy..(Quran 2:191)
Heaven lies under mother's feet

Posted By: Lameese
Date Posted: 17 August 2005 at 12:39pm
Originally posted by ZamanH ZamanH wrote:

This is akin to "conspiracy theory". The oppressed are as much to be blamed for oppression if they tolerate oppression. The oppressed do it to themselves, not the oppressor.

The oppressed are to be blamed for being oppressed? How easy for you to say........what an ignorant statment!

Lameese

Date Posted: 19 August 2005 at 4:01am

Lameese, I think ZamanH means that the oppressed can help themselves also out of being oppressed and not relying solely on the other so they (oppressed) are also to blame for their oppression.

-------------

Posted By: ZamanH
Date Posted: 19 August 2005 at 4:49am
I  meant, if the oppressed don't oppose the oppression, they are to be blamed, as well. The oppressor create the negativity in their mind, not the oppressors.

-------------
An enemy of an enemy is a fickle friend.
There will be more women in hell than men.
..for persecution is worse than the slaughter of the enemy..(Quran 2:191)
Heaven lies under mother's feet

Posted By: space
Date Posted: 22 August 2005 at 4:22pm

OK�..

I haven�t tolerated oppression; I have made this complaint (as well as numerous other complaints), all of which have not stopped your (academically trained*) leaders from ignoring me! (*As a pose to spiritually trained)

During my time within their version of Islam, I discovered that those leaders are as greedy, selfish, and snobbish as the freemasons leading my own country, and yet the Muslim population (must be duped by them to) allow them to remain in power. If your leaders were honest, I would not have had to make this (complaint), or any of the other complaints I have made.

As I cannot stop your leaders from blanking me, I am left with no option but to cease from supporting them, and to depart from their deceptive ideology. I feel sad that it has come to this, but their oppression has led - to me never wishing to attend a Masjid again (this is probably what they wished to happen). I have only ever felt even more isolated when attending a place where the leaders (and hence those following them) ignore me, hence this seems like the only way I am able to free myself from their oppression, as they have ignored me for so long, I now feel humiliated when attending Masjid�s.       

Maybe your leaders are used to lording it over you; maybe (for too long) you have let them get away with preaching (to you), while they neglect and lack the respect (or decency) to get involved in a discussion (based on equality) with you.

Maybe when I came along stating I was able to scientifically illustrate that the energy and gravitational forces were - One Force - The Almighty, Creator of the heavens and earth, they may have (become apprehensive &) assumed they could just treat me as you have allowed them to treat you!

That�s your game is it? Ignore people for long enough and hope they eventually become tired of trying, hence leaving you to continue in your position of worldly pride!  

(P.S. Sorry if you deem this post to be too harsh, I didn�t ask to be treated as your leaders have treated me) 

Date Posted: 22 August 2005 at 4:24pm

Quote from�..

Article by David Smith

Economics Editor

The Sunday Times

Anxious life of the �Ipod� generation

They should be Britain�s gilded youth, enjoying opportunities to study, travel and embark on exciting careers in a way previous generations could only dream about. But instead they are the �Ipod� generation � �Insecure, Pressured, Over-taxed and Debt-ridden� � according to a study by Reform, the think tank, to be published this week.

�We have always worked on the assumption that each generation would be better off than its predecessors,� said Professor Nick Bosanquet of Imperial College London, one of its authors.

�But young people today have a lot more commitments and it is much more difficult for them to raise their incomes and generate wealth. This really is a very big issue for the country.� �..

��.The Reform study finds that the balance of tax and spending has tilted against Britain�s under-35s. The �welfare bargain� � of paying into the welfare state in the expectation of receiving benefits from it � has broken down, it claims.

�The next half century is likely to see an unprecedented transfer of wealth from the younger to the older generation in the form of health and pension spending,� it says.

The ageing population means that young people have to support an increasing number of pensioners, while extra public spending, particularly on the health service, also disproportionately benefits older people.

While previous generations enjoyed higher education funded by the taxpayer, young people today face university tuition fees and a declining �return� in the salary advantage they will get from their degrees.

Research quoted in the study suggests that the graduate �premium� (the extra lifetime earnings for those with degrees) is likely to average �140,000- �160,000, far short of the �400,000 assumed by the government when it introduced tuition fees. Some graduates, notably men with arts degrees, face a negligible return for their time at university and could do better leaving school at 18.

Young people also face dismal pensions, says the report, and have been locked out of the housing market by high prices and increases in stamp duty and inheritance tax. They pay 35% to 40% of their income in tax and get less in return for it than their predecessors.

Full article can be found at - http://www.timesonline.co.uk/newspaper/0,,176-1743391,00.htm l

I have posted this article as it illustrates why the Imams (and the comfortable older generations) in my country (and elsewhere for that matter) are so distant from their youth, and the problems they face (and the article neglects to even mention those whom can't afford or haven't been to university).

Also of prevalence is the fact that those who have been born into wealth (such as the princes of saudi Arabia, along with most if not all of the current leaders in the world) have never known what it is like to be poor, and hence it is inconceivable for them to perceive what the poor have to endure. It is this absence of understanding that leads to their lack of compassion for the poor, hence they unknowingly (I�m been kind here) create the very oppression they are so keen to �wash their hands of�.     

I wish to be part of Islam and for it to succeed, I want to forgive them�.. Hence I wait to see if they will show the compassion they so desperately need to!

Posted By: Jazz
Date Posted: 23 August 2005 at 1:14am
Originally posted by space space wrote:

I have posted this article as it illustrates why the Imams (and the comfortable older generations) in my country (and elsewhere for that matter) are so distant from their youth, and the problems they face.

Also of prevalence is the fact that those who have been born into wealth (such as the princess of saudi Arabia, along with most if not all of the current leaders in the world) have never known what it is like to be poor, and hence it is inconceivable for them to perceive what the poor have to endure. It is this absence of understanding that leads to their lack of compassion for the poor, hence they unknowingly (I�m been kind here) create the very oppression they are so keen to �wash their hands of�.     

I wish to be part of Islam and for it to succeed, I want to forgive them�.. Hence I wait to see if they will show the compassion they so desperately need to!

Here is some information that might help one get a picture of what's going on.

http://www.usaid.gov/ - http://www.usaid.gov/

"USAID provides economic and humanitarian assistance in more than 100 countries to provide a better future for all."

http://www-wds.worldbank.org/

Documents & Reports
 Popular Requests
1. http://www-wds.worldbank.org/servlet/WDS_IBank_Servlet?pcont=details&eid=000160016_20040422173641 - Iraq - Emergency School Rehabilitation project
2. http://www-wds.worldbank.org/servlet/WDS_IBank_Servlet?pcont=details&eid=000012009_20040428100221 - Afghanistan : Subnational administration in Afghanistan
3. http://www-wds.worldbank.org/servlet/WDS_IBank_Servlet?pcont=details&eid=000160016_20040423185130 - Zambia - Country assistance strategy
4. http://www-wds.worldbank.org/servlet/WDS_IBank_Servlet?pcont=details&eid=000012009_20040413104202 - West Bank & Gaza Update
5. http://www-wds.worldbank.org/servlet/WDS_IBank_Servlet?pcont=details&eid=000160016_20040414153249 - Comparing land reform and land markets in Colombia: impacts on equity and efficiency

http://www.oecd.org/topic/0,2686,en_2649_34447_1_1_1_1_37413,00.html - http://www.oecd.org/topic/0,2686,en_2649_34447_1_1_1_1_37413 ,00.html

Official Development Assistance increases further - but 2006 targets still a challenge

11/04/2005 - Official Development Assistance (ODA) to developing countries increased to USD 78.6 billion in 2004, its highest level ever. Taking into account inflation and the fall in the U.S. dollar, this represents a 4.6% rise in real terms from 2003 to 2004 and follows a 4.3% increase from 2002 to 2003.

The total represented 0.25% of Development Assistance Committee (DAC) members' combined gross national income (GNI), the same level as in 2003, but up from 0.23% in 2002 and 0.22% in 2001.

Several factors accounted for the USD 3.1 billion rise in real terms in 2004.  Among these were: 

• Contributions to international organisations increased by USD 3.7 billion
  • Aid to Afghanistan and Iraq was up by a total of at least USD 1.5 billion
  • Technical co-operation grants rose by USD 1.2 billion
  • Gross debt relief grants fell by USD 2.1 billion, and
  • Net lending fell by USD 1.3 billion.

Fifteen of the twenty-two DAC member countries reported increased ODA in 2004. The United States remained the largest aid donor in volume terms, followed by Japan, France, the United Kingdom and Germany. The only countries to exceed the UN target for ODA of 0.7% of GNI remain Denmark, Luxembourg, the Netherlands, Norway and Sweden.

The United States' net ODA in 2004 was USD 19 billion, a 14.1% increase in real terms from 2003.  Its ODA/GNI ratio rose from 0.15% to 0.16%.  Most of the increase was due to a USD 1.8 billion contribution to the International Development Association (IDA), the grant and soft-loan arm of the World Bank.  Aid to Afghanistan (USD 875 million) and Iraq (USD 2.9 billion) also rose substantially.  United States ODA comprised 24.2% of the DAC total in 2004, its highest share since 1986, and nearly double the low point of 12.5% reached in 1995.

Japan's net ODA fell by 4.8% in real terms to USD 8.9 billion or 0.19% of its GNI.  However, in gross terms its ODA rose by 24.5% to USD 16.1 billion.  This was due partly to aid for reconstruction of Iraq, though mainly to greatly increased debt relief to some of the most heavily indebted countries in the world.  But this debt relief had little effect on net ODA since the bulk of the forgiven loans were counted as ODA when they were extended.  Increased repayments of ODA loans, notably by countries that have recovered from the Asian financial crisis, also affected Japan's net ODA.

The 15 DAC countries that are members of the European Union (EU) increased their combined ODA by 2.9% in real terms to USD 42.9 billion - some 55% of DAC ODA.  It represented 0.36% of these countries' combined GNI, up from 0.35% in 2003 and broadly on track towards the EU target of 0.39% by 2006, although five EU members still need to increase their ODA substantially to reach the minimum country target of 0.33%. EU members committed themselves to these targets before the 2002 Monterrey International Conference on Financing for Development.

Among EU member countries Belgium has committed to meeting the UN target of 0.7% by 2010 and France by 2012 (with an interim target of 0.5% by 2007).  Sweden has announced its goal to reach an ODA/GNI ratio of 1% by 2006, Spain to attain 0.33% in 2006 and 0.5% in 2008, and the United Kingdom to reach 0.47% by 2007-08 and 0.7% by 2013.

The largest rises in aid in real terms in 2004 by EU countries were in:

• Austria (22.0%), mainly due to debt relief grants
  • Greece (13.1%), due to increased technical co-operation and emergency relief
  • Luxembourg (10.5%), due to increased contributions to regional development banks
  • Portugal (an exceptional 187.5%), due to a large debt relief operation for Angola
  • Spain (14.5%), due to the timing of contributions to international organisations
  • United Kingdom (8.8%), due to higher project and programme aid expenditure and debt relief.

ODA also rose in real terms in Denmark (3.5%), Finland (5.9%), France (4.3%), Ireland (2.2%) and Sweden (1.4%), and remained practically unchanged in Germany (-0.4%).

ODA fell in real terms in Belgium (-30.3%), after the peak in 2003 caused by a large debt relief operation for the Democratic Republic of Congo.  The fall in Italy (-9.7%) was mainly due to reduced debt forgiveness (down about USD 400 million).  ODA from the Netherlands fell (-4.0%) as India repaid all its outstanding Dutch aid loans.  These early repayments brought the Netherlands' ODA down to 0.74% of its GNI, below its target of 0.8%, which it intends to maintain, on average, over the period 2004-07 through above-target performance in 2005-07.

Aid managed by the European Commission (EC), funded by EU members from the amounts shown above, increased by 7.1% in 2004, continuing a trend towards more efficient disbursement of their resources.

Other DAC members saw the following changes in real terms in their ODA:

• Australia's ODA rose slightly by 2.3%
  • Canada's ODA rose by 12.2% as reimbursements declined compared to 2003 when India had repaid its Canadian ODA loans
  • New Zealand's ODA rose by 8.2%.  This included a significant increase in grants to South Pacific Agencies.
  • Norway's ODA fell slightly (-2.9%)
  • Switzerland's ODA fell (-3.0%).  However, this figure may be revised substantially if Switzerland decides to report the initial costs of asylum-seekers from developing countries arriving in Switzerland.

Among non-DAC OECD donors, only Poland has provided preliminary data showing that its ODA rose to USD 124 million in 2004 as Poland joined the EU and started contributing to its development budget.

Further substantial rises in ODA are expected in 2005-6.  If members meet the ODA volume commitments they made at and after the Monterrey conference, the ODA/GNI ratio should improve from 0.25% in 2004 to 0.30% in 2006.  The main sources of the rises are likely to be:

• Contributions to the World Bank's International Development Association - In February 2005, donors agreed to contribute USD 18 billion to IDA to increase its grants and loans by at least 25%. 
  • Increases in bilateral aid budgets - Several DAC members are implementing significant expansions of their bilateral aid programmes.  For example, the United States' Millennium Challenge Account is now operational and two other large donors - France and the United Kingdom - are increasing their bilateral ODA as part of ambitious plans to meet the UN 0.7% target by 2012-13. 
  • Tsunami aid - The devastating Indian Ocean tsunami has led to exceptional mobilisation of both private and official resources for relief and reconstruction. The DAC will track disbursements arising from the pledges made.
  • Debt relief for Iraq - At the end of 2004, the Paris Club agreed to relieve much of the debt owed by Iraq.  Depending on the pace of bilateral agreements between Iraq and its creditors, up to USD 15 billion of this relief may be reportable as ODA by DAC members in 2005.

For further information, journalists are invited to contact  mailto:[email protected] - Helen Fisher , OECD's Media Relations Division (tel. 33 1 45 24 97 00).

http://www.oecd.org/dataoecd/59/51/34700392.pdf - See table and graphs

For further information, see http://www.oecd.org/dac/stats - www.oecd.org/dac/stats

Posted By: Lameese
Date Posted: 23 August 2005 at 11:16am

Originally posted by ZamanH ZamanH wrote:

I  meant, if the oppressed don't oppose the oppression, they are to be blamed, as well. The oppressor create the negativity in their mind, not the oppressors.

Ok, this still does not make sense. If you do not oppose the oppression then you cannot  be oppressed. It is consensual. Who wouldn't oppose true oppression??? That is akin to someone taking away your air and you just sitting back and letting youself die.

Lameese

Date Posted: 23 August 2005 at 11:54am

Dear Jazz,

You post this article, as though the economic problems mentioned in the article I posted, are the result of the rich worlds compassion in wishing to relive poor countries problems! I�m afraid the truth couldn�t be further away from this!

I�d like to ask you, whose man-made system is responsible for those problems?

Initially, I would suggest that the wars Bush has led our countries into, amounts to a far greater sum (of funds) than that which is given in aid. And the reason behind those wars!? Does colonialist  - New World dis-Order ring a bell? So yeah, I�m afraid far more money is been channelled into world domination, as a pose to the rosy picture you have brought (that it is been channelled into aid), which is exactly what those deceptive freemasons want you to think!

The government in my own country has been busy drawing up plans (or should that be - plots) for relieving debt in Africa, however (it is not without ties &) in reality this is a smoke screen, behind which is hidden sinister motives of colonialism.

I say this as those who have created economic dependency, do so as a means to force those in debt/strife to seek their countenance. It is this need that allows the rich to determine what the poor must do to receive - that much needed help, and in this case that amounts to the government (in my country) been able (to an extent) to dictate how rulers in Africa run their countries, hence their apparently generous gift is really a type of sly & devious colonialism!      

(I don�t know if you have seen the film �The Matrix�, but there is no coincidence that the star of the film is called Neo (one), as in Neo-Conservative (Bush & his dads mates), as in the one-eye at the top of the pyramid on the one-dollar bill, as in the one-eyed anti-Christ � ad-dajjal.

If you have seen the film, you maybe aware of the phenomena of the �agent smith�, whom is basically a person that has not been unplugged from the system, hence they wonder around in their lives thinking they are acting in an independent manner, however as they are still part of the system, [without realising] they do  the bidding of the dajjal.)

Secondly, I would suggest that the greedy people at the top of the pyramid are largely (if not solely) responsible for the poverty we witness in the world. Take Michael Douglas & Catharine Zeta-Jones for example, whom I believe have recently purchased their sixth mansion (or should I say castle, their houses are that big).

No wonder people require butlers & maids; their greed drives them to continually grasp at luxuries it is impossible for them to maintain by their-selves (eyes bigger than their bellies � comes to mind). They are only ever able to live in one place at a time, hence they are really just exposing the fact that they have chosen their own greed (the life of this world) at the cost of helping the poor, and hence a harmonious society/world.

Thirdly, when the rich (in my country) realised how volatile the stock market was/is, they sought different areas in which to invest their wealth. Most purchased �bricks & mortar�, not because they needed the property to live in, rather they sought to lease those properties to those less well off.

This in turn drove up the prices of bricks & mortar, so that eventually the poor were unable to afford any properties whatsoever, this forced them into either council accommodation (which there are huge waiting lists for), or renting from the rich, which can only ever have the effect of lining their pockets with ever more wealth, creating an ever increasing gap between rich & poor.

Fourthly, I would like to mention the stagnating wages of the poor. I cleared out a load of old receipts recently, and came across a job vacancy slip I had picked up seven years ago; to my astonishment the salary of the job was exactly the same as similar vacancies nowadays! So after seven years of inflation the poor are expected to live on exactly the same amount, while everything from food to fuel, has increased dramatically!

This is in direct contrast to the rewards the rich & powerful (in worldly terms) treat them-selves to. A recent example of this occurred within a major corporation here in the UK, where the directors and executives �laid off� thousands of workers, citing economic difficulties & loss in profits, only then to reward each of themselves a �250, 000 bonus on top of their already ludicrously high annual salary!

So to conclude this post, the aid you speak of certainly isn�t the root cause of the poverty in my country (greed is). And yes that aid is obviously taken from the poor, as the rich are as wealthy as they ever have been (if not more so)! 

So as a result of their deception, the freemasons claim credit for generously relieving poor countries debt, when in fact they created that debt in the first place, and are really playing the colonialist game, using the money of those (in their own countries) who are already poor, in (dis-) order to receive adulation from those they have kept in ignorance - oppressed!

The Prophet�s build their empires upon the foundations of truth, compassion and wisdom; the wicked build theirs on deception, ruthlessness and ignorance. The reason why your leaders need to offer an alternative (to this system), as otherwise are they not just an extension of that oppression?   

Peace - antony

Posted By: antony
Date Posted: 19 September 2005 at 6:48am
i am sorry but i just can't carry on like this, i can only have hate for those who treat me like sh*t!

White & poor!

I don�t fancy been oppressed by you for the rest of my life, you haven�t even got the humility to talk to me. Rulers without authority, oppressing all who disagree with their version of conformity! To proud to admit the farce that is their teaching, the farce that is forever separating the community. All because they have chosen this world, to live in their own luxury, are they not in denial of the pain they cause, to those unfortunate enough to be at the wrong end of their conspiracy!

So you have denied me, made my life sh*t! Why on earth should I not come, and blow you to bits?

Date Posted: 19 September 2005 at 7:18am

Date Posted: 21 September 2005 at 2:47am

when i have nothing because some greedy person has decided to take everything, you think i'm just gonna sit here and do nothing?

Date Posted: 21 September 2005 at 4:11am

No help for reverts

Unto thou is the example of some young children
Sent forth by their guardians to get something to eat

Arduously they searched a land most dry and barren
Until their journey leads them unto a busy street

Over the other side of the street they perceive a market
The produce of which is the food they need to eat

However that street in-between them and their target
In the wilderness they had never come across such a feat

Form the other side of the street a person in the market
Knows of their need to eat, and that food is their target

The person proceeds to direct from the other side of the street
Waving the carrot and stick! (i.e. the food they need to eat)

However the children need someone of fleet footed feet
Willing to step out of the market, to their side of the street

Once the children have food do they not know how to eat?
Is not the help needed in getting over that busy street?

Unto thou I approached, as would those young children
And I ask, do you withhold your help until after I have eaten?

Date Posted: 21 September 2005 at 4:15am
Exodus...

Date Posted: 21 September 2005 at 10:38am

where to?

Date Posted: 22 September 2005 at 8:30am

Date Posted: 23 September 2005 at 3:12pm

Thank you Allah for you have allowed me to forgive all
I have faith in the Resurrection, & You the Just Judge of all

Come to me as a test, or as moral support
Predestination dictates - I leave the plotting to the Lord

No anger, nor hate here anymore, only Glorification of our Lord

Posted By: duce
Date Posted: 02 October 2005 at 4:03am

I�ve been reflecting some more, and realised my previous post (ie Thank you Allah�..) doesn�t quite �cut it� in all situations�..

For there are times when loved ones annoy you with their behaviour
Times when people you care for may indulge in misdemeanours

These people who are close to you, are people whom you wish they�d improve
For it�s no good knowing that they will be judged, when they indulge in the disapproved

It is in these times sensitivity is required, scope of the situation highly desired
Patience is a virtue they say, be calm in the knowledge you try to improve along the way   

Date Posted: 02 October 2005 at 4:11am

Having said the above, my patience with your leaders has been exhausted, they refuse to answer any of my emails, they refuse to help in anyway! Hence I leave with a conscience that is clear, for it is you that has rejected me!

So no matter how hard I try, its not good enough!

I sought help, you told me pray to God your on your own own!

I would despise marrying into a Muslim family, for my word means nothing (to you), how would a wife ever trust or submit to me, when I am treated as an ignoramus? So you can have your world, in which you never gave me a chance, and deal with your own chaos, because you offer nor want a helping hand!

Date Posted: 04 October 2005 at 4:53am

Unto chaos Muslim�s stroll, each scholar preaching naught but his own (interpretation)

They have no (religious) authority but that they are arrogantly stubborn

They have chosen themselves and this world, the exclusivist and selfish

And they look in scorn at the misdemeanours of the poor & oppressed

Who look back even more disgusted at the cause of their unfortunate test

Allah�s scorn is upon the oppressors who are responsible for all unrest

So await do I, and warn of the test the oppressors ignore in jest

Lets see how ugly and chaotic the world gets before they recognise their debts!

Date Posted: 06 October 2005 at 12:28pm

It would be nice to receive an explanation as to why I have been ignored since day one, why are you so mean? Is it too much to ask to speak with someone about this science? Are you religious, or just oppressors?

Do you know how much you make me cry while I sit here alone, all because you have chosen to abandon me, because I know something you don�t! It is you who have a problem accepting that - so please, please don�t take it out on me!  

If you have any compassion whatsoever in your hearts, please give me the chance to get on with my life!!!!! 

Date Posted: 06 October 2005 at 12:31pm
Exodus...

Date Posted: 07 October 2005 at 7:12am

so in other words this is a load of bull sh*t

Date Posted: 07 October 2005 at 5:08pm
Stop repeating things, one thread is enough, please.

-------------

Posted By: went
Date Posted: 20 October 2005 at 9:51am

enough said!!!

no one of authority even has the decency to reply!

they certainly know how to oppress people, and rob them of hope!

Date Posted: 28 October 2005 at 5:20pm

Originally posted by went went wrote:

enough said!!!

Are you sure now ??  nadir, deuce and now, went.

Quote no one of authority even has the decency to reply!

I wonder why [rollseyes]

-------------

Posted By: aesthete
Date Posted: 03 November 2005 at 1:05pm

yeah...

what you can�t see is two years of been told i know nothing!!!!!

which has only lead to the greatest confusion i have ever had to go through in my life, as i found those who were telling me this, each had their own opinion of what something was!!!

obviously that doesn�t stop them from trying to shake off any responsibility

Posted By: ubiety
Date Posted: 09 November 2005 at 9:49am

Surah 34, Saaba

Verse 31

And those who disbelieve say: "We believe not in this Qur'an nor in that which was before it," but if you could see when the Zalimun (polytheists and wrongdoers, etc.) will be made to stand before their Lord, how they will cast the (blaming) word one to another! Those who were deemed weak will say to those who were arrogant: "Had it not been for you, we should certainly have been believers!"

Verse 32

And those who were arrogant will say to those who were deemed weak: "Did we keep you back from guidance after it had come to you? Nay, but you were Mujrimun (polytheists, sinners, criminals, disobedient to Allah, etc.).

Verse 33

Those who were deemed weak will say to those who were arrogant: "Nay, but it was your plotting by night and day, when you ordered us to disbelieve in Allah and set up rivals to Him!" And each of them (parties) will conceal their own regrets (for disobeying Allah during this worldly life), when they behold the torment. And We shall put iron collars round the necks of those who disbelieved. Are they requited aught except what they used to do?

Verse 34

And We did not send a Warner to a township, but those who were given the worldly wealth and luxuries among them said: "We believe not in the (Message) with which you have been sent."

Verse 35

And they say: "We are more in wealth and in children, and we are not going to be punished."

Verse 36

Say (O Muhammad SAW): "Verily, my Lord enlarges and restricts the provision to whom He pleases, but most men know not."

Verse 37

And it is not your wealth, nor your children that bring you nearer to Us (i.e. pleases Allah), but only he (will please Us) who believes (in the Islamic Monotheism), and does righteous deeds; as for such, there will be twofold reward for what they did, and they will reside in the high dwellings (Paradise) in peace and security.

Verse 38

And those who strive against Our Ayat (proofs, evidences, verses, lessons, signs, revelations, etc.), to frustrate them, will be brought to the torment.

Verse 39

Say: "Truly, my Lord enlarges the provision for whom He wills of His slaves, and (also) restricts (it) for him, and whatsoever you spend of anything (in Allah's Cause), He will replace it. And He is the Best of providers."

Verse 40

And (remember) the Day when He will gather them all together, and then will say to the angels: "Was it you that these people used to worship?"

Verse 41

They (angels) will say: "Glorified be You! You are our Wali (Lord) instead of them. Nay, but they used to worship the jinns; most of them were believers in them."

Alhamdulilah��.

I started this thread, and now would like to continue�..

I was aware of this phenomenon, and now I know, no wonder they have blanked me, they have the life of this world! For two years I have pleaded to speak with someone behind closed doors, to discuss the science I discovered that confirms One Lord!

So now you have no ground on which to blame

I will forever remain around exposing your game!

Sent to Suadi, UAE, Egyptian, Iranian & Malaysian embassies here in the UK.

Posted By: ubiety
Date Posted: 15 November 2005 at 3:18am

Surah 36, Yaasin

Verse 46:
And never came an Ayah from among the Ayat (proofs, evidences, verses, lessons, signs, revelations, etc.) of their Lord to them, but they did turn away from it.

Verse 47:
And when it is said to them: "Spend of that with which Allah has provided you," Those who disbelieve say to those who believe: "Shall we feed those whom, if Allah willed, He (Himself) would have fed? You are only in a plain error."

Verse 48:
And they say: "When will this promise (i.e. Resurrection) be fulfilled, if you are truthful?"

Verse 49:
They await only but a single Saihah (shout, etc.), which will seize them while they are disputing!

Verse 50:
Then they will not be able to make bequest, nor they will return to their family.

Verse 51:
And the Trumpet will be blown (i.e. the second blowing) and behold! From the graves they will come out quickly to their Lord.

Verse 52:
They will say: "Woe to us! Who has raised us up from our place of sleep." (It will be said to them): "This is what the Most Beneficent (Allah) had promised, and the Messengers spoke truth!"

I reject your selfish world, where truth and equality mean nothing

You are just a bunch of people who only look after their own

Posted By: yatra
Date Posted: 16 November 2005 at 5:06pm

Seek after help

Know that pride thinks it is perfect

Ask for help

Know that pride thinks of it�s own prospects

Receive help

Know that pride seeks to dominate as it�s project

Know that to deny - one must deceive all - in order to protect

Date Posted: 17 November 2005 at 5:48am

You lot do everything you can to avoid helping people

You know not love that flows forth without condition

Date Posted: 17 November 2005 at 5:50am

If you choose the life of this world
You must fill the bottomless pit to be content

I merely have a small crater
And only need a couple of things to be content

However you have denied me
Hence I cannot look at you but in contempt

As I see you squandering all those resources
Even with two worlds in the bottom you would see no contents

Date Posted: 17 November 2005 at 5:58am

i have sent the five previous posts to the Saudi, UAE, Iranian, Egyptian, Nigerian, Malaysian, & Indonesian embassies here in the UK, as well as to Islamicity and the Muslim Council of Britain.

Date Posted: 17 November 2005 at 9:39am
Originally posted by Angel Angel wrote:

enough said!!!

I wonder why [rollseyes]

Also Ubiety....Nadir what are u doing????....

Date Posted: 17 November 2005 at 5:55pm
Originally posted by Suleyman Suleyman wrote:

enough said!!!

I wonder why [rollseyes]

Also Ubiety....Nadir what are u doing????....

Check out the new name, Yatra

-------------

Date Posted: 18 November 2005 at 7:46am

Angel i think he has an problem that this goes to crazy....Brother Nadir,if u have any problems to share please write to me, no need to using ur energy in the wrong ways...you are inside of the family just tell and let us solve,insh'allah....

Exodus ....Ok?

Date Posted: 18 November 2005 at 3:07pm

Angel i think he has an problem that this goes to crazy....Brother Nadir,if u have any problems to share please write to me, no need to using ur energy in the wrong ways...you are inside of the family just tell and let us solve,insh'allah....

Exodus ....Ok?

Suleyman, he has already told his problem over and over again that nobody listens to him and I myself have told why over and over again  

-------------

Date Posted: 18 November 2005 at 11:26pm

Exodus ....Ok?

Suleyman, he has already told his problem over and over again that nobody listens to him and I myself have told why over and over again  

Hmmm....i think i have missed,u are right Angel...

Date Posted: 20 November 2005 at 3:53am

OK, so you refuse to assist me with the hope I need

If Allah alone is my help there is no lonely a place to be

Date Posted: 20 November 2005 at 3:55am

Originally posted by yatra yatra wrote:

OK, so you refuse to assist me with the hope I need

If Allah alone is my help there is no lonely a place to be

Yatra,please add me:.i m ready to do what i can afford....i am waiting.....

Date Posted: 20 November 2005 at 3:58am
Ok...

Posted By: jaan
Date Posted: 21 November 2005 at 6:24am

Surah 57 - Hadid, Verse 20

Know that the life of this world is only play and amusement, pomp and mutual boasting among you, and rivalry in respect of wealth and children, as the likeness of vegetation after rain, thereof the growth is pleasing to the tiller; afterwards it dries up and you see it turning yellow; then it becomes straw. But in the Hereafter (there is) a severe torment (for the disbelievers, evil-doers), and (there is) Forgiveness from Allah and (His) Good Pleasure (for the believers, good-doers), whereas the life of this world is only a deceiving enjoyment.

Sahih Al-Bukhari - Volume 8, Book 76, # 446

'Abbas ibn Sahl ibn Sa'd said, "I heard Ibn az-Zubayr giving a khutba on the minbar in Makka, saying, 'O people, the Prophet, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, used to say, "If the son of Adam had possessed a valley of filled with gold, he would want a second. If he were to be given a second, he would want a third. The belly of the son of Adam will only be filled by earth. Allah turns to whoever turns in repentance to Him."

Sahih Al-Bukhari - Volume 8, Book 76, # 449

Al-Harith ibn Suwayd reported from 'Abdullah that the Prophet, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, said, "Who among you considers the wealth of his heir dearer to him than his own wealth?" They answered, "Messenger of Allah, there is none among us who does not love his own wealth more." He said, "His wealth is what he has sent ahead and the wealth of his heir is what he leaves."

Sahih Al-Bukhari - Volume 8, Book 76, # 451

Zayd ibn Wahb related that Abu Dharr said, "I was walking with the Prophet, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, in the Harra of Madina in the evening and Uhud was in front of us. He said, 'Abu Dharr, It would not make me happy to have the amount of Uhud in gold then have any of it remain with me for more than three days except a dinar I might keep for paying debts. I would say that it is for the servants of Allah: so-and-so, so-and-so, and so-and-so,� gesturing to his right, left and behind him. He continued to walk said then said, 'Those who have a lot (in this world) will have little (reward) in the Rising except for someone who spends his money here and there,' gesturing to his right, left and behind him. Then he said to me, 'Stay where you are and do not leave until I come back.' He went until into the darkness of the night until he disappeared from my sight. I heard a voice raised and feared that someone might have accosted the Prophet, may Allah bless him and grant him peace. I wanted to go and then I remembered that he had told me, "Stay where you are and do not leave until I come back." I stayed put until he came to me. I said, 'Messenger of Allah, I heard a voice and was afraid.' I mentioned that to him. He said, 'Did you hear him?' 'Yes,' I said. He said, 'That was Jibril. He came to me and told me, "Any of my community who die without associating anything with Allah will enter the Garden." 'I said, 'Even if he fornicates and even if he steals?' He said, 'Even if he fornicates and even if he steals.'

Sahih Al-Bukhari - Volume 8, Book 76, # 452

'Ubaydullah ibn 'Abdullah ibn 'Utba related from Abu Hurayra that the Messenger of Allah, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, said, "If I were to have the amount of Uhud in gold, it would not make me happy to have any of it remain with me for more than three days except for something which I might keep for paying debts."

Maybe there would be some hope, if your leaders embraced the Prophet�s {SAW} message.

Until that time I guess I am alone, while your leaders preach naught but there own indifference

Sent to the Saudi embassy here in the UK

Date Posted: 22 November 2005 at 6:57am

Surah 39 � Zumar

Verse 36
Is not Allah Sufficient for His slave? Yet they try to frighten you with those (whom they worship) besides Him! And whom Allah sends astray, for him there will be no guide.

Verse 37
And whomsoever Allah guides, for him there will be no misleader. Is not Allah All-Mighty, Possessor of Retribution?

Verse 38
And verily, if you ask them: "Who created the heavens and the earth?" Surely, they will say: "Allah (has created them). " Say: "Tell me then, the things that you invoke besides Allah, if Allah intended some harm for me, could they remove His harm, or if He (Allah) intended some mercy for me, could they withhold His Mercy?" Say: "Sufficient for me is Allah; in Him those who trust (i.e. believers) must put their trust."

I have not enjoyed been like I have been, although to defeat pride the things I said had to be.

Now I�ve warned against pride and that from Allah you cannot hide, may I be content in a good destiny, and have firm faith in Allah�s decree.

Date Posted: 22 November 2005 at 6:07pm

The way you keep changing your name every few posts, is it any wonder why no one will listen to you. Why would people, let a lone leaders stand up and listen when one doesn't know what to call themselves ?

jaan, the jaan name is name number what now ??

-------------

Date Posted: 23 November 2005 at 4:24am

Dear Angel,

I am sorry you don�t understand the struggle I have been going through.

Date Posted: 23 November 2005 at 5:35am

I understand.

No one listens to you about what you discovered, you talked about it earlier on and I sat and listen, gave advice, and when you told me why you can't share, I understood. and it seems that was it, but you are not content because all you do is repeat how no one listens to you & that its making your life miserable. But you keep pushing this, and I am not saying to stay silent, but you are nagging now and throwing a tantrum because of no one listens to your discovery, people are going to keep running in the opposite direction from you, and you keep changing your name is not going to help you either, how is one suppose to take you seriously when you don't know what you want to be called by??

What I don't understant is WHY you have/need to change your name every so few posts

-------------

Date Posted: 23 November 2005 at 10:32am

I understand that people are either humble and hence approach knowledge with an open heart, or they are arrogant and hence approach knowledge in order to justify that they are smart.

goodbye

Posted By: soul
Date Posted: 23 November 2005 at 3:43pm

Allah alone is my helper

I�d just like to apologise for ever coming into your lives

I�ve woke up to the fact that there is going to be no compromise

To be honest I�d rather avoid the agitation of modern ways

Where women competing and gnawing has become commonplace

Date Posted: 23 November 2005 at 10:29pm
Nadir,enough!!!

Date Posted: 24 November 2005 at 5:54pm

soul??? sheesh I give up .

I echo what Suleyman said: Nadir, enough!!

I stood by and sympathise with you and all, took time out to see what you have to say. But now, no more, enough is enough. 

If this is what you do, no wonder no one listens to you.

-------------

Date Posted: 25 November 2005 at 10:03am

Posted By: *Aabid*
Date Posted: 04 December 2005 at 9:06am

Holy Qur�an

Surah 43 - Zukhruf

Verse 22
Nay! They say: "We found our fathers following a certain way and religion, and we guide ourselves by their footsteps."

Verse 23
And similarly, We sent not a Warner before you (O Muhammad SAW) to any town (people) but the luxurious ones among them said: "We found our fathers following a certain way and religion, and we will indeed follow their footsteps."

Verse 24
(The Warner) said: "Even if I bring you better guidance than that which you found your fathers following?" They said: "Verily, We disbelieve in that with which you have been sent."

Verse 25
So We took revenge of them, then see what was the end of those who denied (Islamic Monotheism).

The Gospel

Matthew
- Chapter 19

Verse 16
And, behold, one came and said unto him, Good Master, what good thing shall I do, that I may have eternal life?

Verse17
And he said unto him, Why callest thou me good? There is none good but one, that is, God: but if thou wilt enter into life, keep the commandments.

Verse 18
He saith unto him, Which? Jesus said, Thou shalt do no murder, Thou shalt not commit adultery, Thou shalt not steal, Thou shalt not bear false witness,

Verse 19
Honour thy father and thy mother: and, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.

Verse 20
The young man saith unto him, All these things have I kept from my youth up: what lack I yet?

Verse 21
Jesus said unto him, If thou wilt be perfect, go and sell that thou hast, and give to the poor, and thou shalt have treasure in heaven: and come and follow me.

Verse 22
But when the young man heard that saying, he went away sorrowful: for he had great possessions.

Verse 23
Then said Jesus unto his disciples, Verily I say unto you, That a rich man shall hardly enter into the kingdom of heaven.

Verse 24
And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.

Verse 25
When his disciples heard it, they were exceedingly astonished, saying, Who then can be saved?

Verse 26
But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Verse 27
Then answered Peter and said unto him, Behold, we have forsaken all, and followed thee; what shall we have therefore?

Verse 28
And Jesus said unto them, Verily I say unto you, That ye which have followed me, in the regeneration when the Son of man shall sit in the throne of his glory, ye also shall sit upon twelve thrones, judging the twelve tribes of Israel.

Verse 29
And every one that hath forsaken houses, or brethren, or sisters, or father, or mother, or wife, or children, or lands, for my name's sake, shall receive an hundredfold, and shall inherit everlasting life.

Verse 30
But many that are first shall be last; and the last shall be first.

Date Posted: 04 December 2005 at 9:09am
Nadir's new name:)....

Posted By: Guests
Date Posted: 04 December 2005 at 2:23pm
Originally posted by soul soul wrote:

Allah alone is my helper
Thats good words  

Posted By: *Aabid*
Date Posted: 04 December 2005 at 2:49pm

Assalaamu alaikum wa rahmatullah

So I create variance within those whom have chose the world, so please forgive mine character when it has varied in stature. I only wish to be close to those whom Allah has chosen, the first shall be the last and the last are the chosen.

Volume 8, Book 76 � Riqaq (Softening of the hearts), Number 459:

Mujahid related that Abu Hurayra said, "By Allah. There is no god but Him, I used to lie on my stomach on the ground out of hunger and I used to tie a stone to my belly because of hunger. One day I sat by road by which people went out. Abu Bakr passed by and I asked him about an ayat of the Book of Allah and I only asked him so that he would satisfy my hunger. He passed by and did not do it.

Then 'Umar passed by and I asked him about an ayat of the Book of Allah and I only asked him so that he would satisfy my hunger. He passed by and did not do it. Then Abu'l-Qasim, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, passed by and he smiled when he saw me and recognised what was inside of me and what was in my face. He said, 'Abu Hirr!' I answered, 'At your service, Messenger of Allah!' He said, 'Come along.' He went and I followed him.

He went inside and I asked permission to enter and he gave me permission. He entered and found some milk in a bowl and said, 'Where is this milk from?' They said, 'It was given to you by so-and-so (either a man or a woman). He said, 'Abu Hirr!' I answered, 'At your service, Messenger of Allah!' He said, 'Go and invite the people of the Suffa for me.' The people of the Suffa were the guests of Islam who no family, property or anything to resort to.

When sadaqa came, he used to send it to them and not take any of it. When a gift came to him, he would send some and take some and let them share in it. That annoyed me and I said (to myself), 'What good will this milk be among the people of the Suffa?' I thought that I was more entitled to have a drink of this milk to strengthen myself thereby, but then he came and ordered to give it to them and I wondered if I would get any of this milk. But Allah and His Messenger, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, must be obeyed.'

"I went to the people of the Suffa and invited them and they accepted. They asked permission to enter and he gave them permission. They took their seats in the house and he said, 'Abu Hirr!' I answered, 'At your service, Messenger of Allah!' He said, 'Take it and give to them.'

I took the bowel and gave it to a man who drank his fill and then returned the bowl to me. Then I gave it to another man who drank his fill and then returned the bowl to me. Another drank until he was full and then returned the bowl to me until I reached the Prophet, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, after all the group had drunk their fill.

He took the bowl and put it in his hand. Then he looked at me and smiled and said, 'Abu Hirr!' I answered, 'At your service, Messenger of Allah!' He said, 'You and I remain.' I said, 'You spoke the truth, Messenger of Allah. 'Sit and drink,' he said. I sat and drank. He said, "Drink." So I drank. He continued to say 'Drink' until I said, 'No, by the One who sent you with the truth, I have no room for it!' He said, 'Give it to me.' I gave him the bowl and he praised Allah, said the name of Allah and drank the rest."

Date Posted: 04 December 2005 at 6:45pm

Nadir's new name:)....

-------------

Print Page | Close Window

Forum Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 12.03 - http://www.webwizforums.com
Copyright ©2001-2019 Web Wiz Ltd. - https://www.webwiz.net