IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Politics > Current Events
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Lebanese National on death row in Saudi  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Lebanese National on death row in Saudi

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 8>
Author
Senior  Member
Muslim
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote abuayisha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 April 2010 at 12:28pm

Yeah, Boomer, you're right.  I won't further derail Tasneem's post regarding the death penalty. 

Tasneem View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tasneem Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 April 2010 at 9:14pm
True both are misdemeanours and as to its ratings which ranks above another is a bit suspect. This man's misdemeanours have been open and allowed in a Muslim majority country and perhaps many watching and using his services were also Muslims. What about all those whose misdemeanours do not come out in the open? And who is free from them? I suppose then there would be a very long chain of people to go on the noose.
Sign*Reader View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sign*Reader Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 April 2010 at 11:57pm
Originally posted by Tasneem Tasneem wrote:

"however should we make excuses for an avowed soothsayer or those religious individuals who enjoin the good and forbid evil (Saudi Wutaween)?"

Be it soothsaying or socery... to me these are nothing but tricks to deceive the ignorant. If these really existed today the Palestinian problem would have been won, all our problems would have been solved Smile ! I think it is a medieval belief indeed, in any case in no way do I condone it, nor do I think it deserves a death sentence.

I think whole thing is a joke...anyways Mr. Sibat won't see the executioner for now so I heard...so be happy! A word of caution for the non Saudis be very very careful while in Saudi A! It is a police state sitting on black gold and wants to keep as many people out as practically possible(Can't do much about Muslims pilgrimage) except their white masters... They have gone from almost a neanderthal stage to investment banker state faster than any in the history of humankind of course not everyone ...why would you expect any normalcy in their legal precedents ...It is their way or the highway of course with the blessing of the men in white hall & house!
I would say Mr. Sibat should have known better!

Boomer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Boomer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 April 2010 at 7:48am
Originally posted by Sign*Reader Sign*Reader wrote:

I think whole thing is a joke...anyways Mr. Sibat won't see the executioner for now so I heard...so be happy! A word of caution for the non Saudis be very very careful while in Saudi A! It is a police state sitting on black gold and wants to keep as many people out as practically possible(Can't do much about Muslims pilgrimage) except their white masters... They have gone from almost a neanderthal stage to investment banker state faster than any in the history of humankind of course not everyone ...why would you expect any normalcy in their legal precedents ...It is their way or the highway of course with the blessing of the men in white hall & house!
I would say Mr. Sibat should have known better!

I think you need to understand that employing conspiracy theories to defend the inadequacies and ineptitudes of islamist totalitarian fear societies does not fall at the feet of �men in white hall & house!�  

So with all these millions of Moslems (you among them whining about invented enemies), and the hugeness of wealth of 21-22 moslem dominated countries, a few self-serving dictators are keeping all these right-minded people from incorporating the wondrous islamist utopias? That's hard to believe.

Well, I guess it's not so hard to believe when I see and hear different leaders of moslem countries lauded and praised by the very moslems who keep these dictators in place. To me, it seems the sheer number of the people could overwhelm the dictators and throw them out.

I mean, why wait for the US to dislodge unsavory dictators for you when moslems can and should unite and do their own dictator displacements? It certainly doesn't happen legitimately through suicide bombings of your co-religionists, raging riots that destroy people and property, incessant worldwide whining and begging for infidel welfare dollars.

abuayisha View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Muslim
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote abuayisha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 April 2010 at 10:29am
"To me, it seems the sheer number of the people could overwhelm the dictators and throw them out."

Boomer, you're an ex-military man, so you should know better than to advise such nonsense.
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sign*Reader Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 April 2010 at 4:46pm
Originally posted by Boomer Boomer wrote:

I think you need to understand that employing conspiracy theories to defend the inadequacies and ineptitudes of islamist totalitarian fear societies does not fall at the feet of �men in white hall & house!

Enough of your broken record...enough of your ignorance of the oil producing Arabs..you seem as ignorant but with less dough!

Quote So with all these millions of Moslems (you among them whining about invented enemies), and the hugeness of wealth of 21-22 moslem dominated countries, a few self-serving dictatorsare keeping all these right-minded people(?) from incorporating the wondrous islamist utopias? That's hard to believe.

I am not interested in any enemies crap all these 22 heads of state are like Lilliputians midgets other than hold the masses in check for the neo colonials... they might be moslems but doubt them being muslim...Read The Prince and you will have no more questions in your empty head left...You taunt about Islamic utopia...how can it be  while these 22 of the kingdoms or sheikdoms or whatever were granted by the European neo colonial winners of the WWII and these states were the booty to be divided amongst them! Facetiousness has limits! Ignorance doesn't...I don't see any animosity between these oil thugs and their handlers business is great why rock the boat!

Originally posted by Boomer Boomer wrote:

Well, I guess it's not so hard to believe when I see and hear different leaders of moslem countries lauded and praised by the very moslems who keep these dictators in place. To me, it seems the sheer number of the people could overwhelm the dictators and throw them out.

If you get freebies you will do the same thing if you easy money coming to you, I bet! Do you have any foggiest idea how good a security is provided by their western /European benefactors? Why doesn't west demand an election in these 22 states of midgets?

This will shut your big mouth for a while!

Quote I mean, why wait for the US to dislodge unsavory dictators for you when moslems can and should unite and do their own dictator displacements?

No kidding! Excuse me do you really believe that the people can unite... then what the Empire gonna do?

And how the World Bank gonna keep the people in the third world? Very funny suggestion indeed! It has taken a decade and trillion dollars to dislodge one dictator and I don't care to count the casualties!

Quote It certainly doesn't happen legitimately through suicide bombings of your co-religionists, raging riots that destroy people and property, incessant worldwide whining and begging for infidel welfare dollars.

Now that kamikaze part has it's own history just as the European have theirs, the difference is technology only...welfare dollars have some dirty work involved so why not whine? The whole world is on beg borrow or steal mission...take the white Europeans attitude towards the darker club med financial misery!Wink

BTW which of my coreligionists are begging the infidels beside their own lackeys? Have you looked the infidels IOUs list lately who ows whom and how much?
IT IS ABOUT TIME THAT YOU COME DOWN FROM THAT HIGH HORSE YOU ARE ON!

Edited by Sign*Reader - 08 April 2010 at 4:35pm
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sign*Reader Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 April 2010 at 4:53pm
Originally posted by abuayisha abuayisha wrote:

"To me, it seems the sheer number of the people could overwhelm the dictators and throw them out."

Boomer, you're an ex-military man, so you should know better than to advise such nonsense.

That is his specialty!
I think he may be a terrorist trainer trolling here for the express purpose! He seems toxic!
Shouldn't we have a poll to see whether he should be kicked out from the forum?
Boomer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Boomer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 April 2010 at 6:42pm
Originally posted by Sign*Reader Sign*Reader wrote:

That is his specialty!
I think he may be a terrorist trainer trolling here for the express purpose! He seems toxic!
Shouldn't we have a poll to see whether he should be kicked out from the forum?
Your whining like a petulant child will not hide your inabilty to offer a relevant comment.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 8>
  Share Topic