IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Politics > Current Events
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - al Qaeda slaughters Muslims  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

al Qaeda slaughters Muslims

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 7>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
Jenni View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jenni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 August 2005 at 12:50pm
Whisper and Yusuf, thank you............Peace
You cant be a good muslim if you are not decent and have a cold heart. Be a decent and kind person and care for women and children and the elderly.
nico View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nico Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 August 2005 at 11:25am

The U.S. is pushing for a world war and has been for 25+ years, are you
aware of this? Its part of a long term plan called the new world order

You mean the PNAC? I mean if your going to talk about this, at least use the right terminology.

http://www.newamericancentury.org/

I am well aware of the neo-conservatives and their plans for a new American century. To me the neo-conservatives in the US and the Islamic extremists in your world are the same people just believing in different things. Both sides Wahhab-Qutbist-Al Qaeda Jihahi's and Neo-Conservatives want to make the world in their own vision, one to impose American liberalism on the world and the other to impose their version of Shari'a on the world or at least the Ummah. This is we call "co-dependance" as both sides need each other to live, it is no irony that in the 80's the Islamists and the Neo-Cons were working together to rid the world of the USSR, now they are fighting against each other. I hate them both, when I hear people like Whisper and his conspiracy theories I realize how easy it really is to fool oneself.

you decide, and do n ot be a coward, just say the truth, are you in favor
of the rich or the poor?

Who do you think you are telling me choose? Honestly get over yourself, I know more about this subject then most people here. Most of the terrorists in the Islamic world aren't poor, they are mostly middle class Arabs from the Persian Gulf who are unemployed, depressed, depreived of sex, and looking for an excuse to live. The rich Saudi's my dear are killing the Islam of the poor, an Islam of peace and tolerance.  

Edited by nico
Whisper View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whisper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 August 2005 at 9:36am
I agree and respect your point, Jenni. This situation would not have been there if that country was allowed to develop institutions instead of being dictated by short fuse / short sighted army men for all these years. If army rule is such a good thing why not appy it in the US?
Yusuf. View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Yusuf. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 July 2005 at 5:05pm
I read your post, Jenni, and re read it just now, and with all due respect fail to understand how I offended you. I certainly did not intend to, but only to point out that America has extreme problems with violence that they do not address, while accusing other nations of failing to deal with their problems.

Edited by Yusuf.
Yusuf
Jenni View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jenni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 July 2005 at 4:50pm
Yusuf-I am married to a Pakstani, I have been to Pakistan, and I am Muslim. Did you read my post?? My husband would probably say more than 2% of the population is dangerous and he is from there. And I said about 30% of Americans are dangerous for one reason or another. So read my post carefully before you comment please.
You cant be a good muslim if you are not decent and have a cold heart. Be a decent and kind person and care for women and children and the elderly.
Yusuf. View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Yusuf. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 July 2005 at 2:32pm

Originally posted by Jenni Jenni wrote:

Whisper, can you do math? 2% of 160 million is about 3.1 million people.And I have been to Pakistan twice, and the 2% that scare me are not just the religiously intolerant folks, but the gangsters, drug addicts, tribal lords who order murders and rapes ect. I think that could add up to 2% of the country. The rest of the 98% are very good and that is a better % of good people than we have in America which is probably only 70%.

Drive around south central LA at night and I guarantee you that you will find an environment that makes the worst Pakistani neighborhoods seem quite safe.

It's amazing the Americans are so ready to point the finger at other nations' shortcomings while their own citizens are subjected to such horrible conditions.

Yusuf
Jenni View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jenni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 July 2005 at 2:25pm
Whisper, can you do math? 2% of 160 million is about 3.1 million people.And I have been to Pakistan twice, and the 2% that scare me are not just the religiously intolerant folks, but the gangsters, drug addicts, tribal lords who order murders and rapes ect. I think that could add up to 2% of the country. The rest of the 98% are very good and that is a better % of good people than we have in America which is probably only 70%.
Yusuf. View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Yusuf. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 July 2005 at 1:48pm

Originally posted by jibreel jibreel wrote:

Salam Whisper

What time do you think satan's little helpers come back to work on
monday?, incase i loose track of there posts here?

LOL

Yusuf
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 7>
  Share Topic