IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > General Islamic Matter
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Please let us study Qura'an and Sunnah  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Please let us study Qura'an and Sunnah

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1516171819>
Author
Starter.
Starter.
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote trust_in_peace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 December 2014 at 8:01am
We are a group of Muslims, mostly South Asian, and some based in the Middle East, Europe, North America and Australia, concerned at the present state of affairs in which the very word Muslim has become synonymous with terrorism, backwardness and ignorance. Islam had come to the world to fight the Jahiliya and we Muslims being regarded all over the world today as the representatives of that same Jahiliya is something we find completely unacceptable. For as much as at least the last five hundred years religious thought in Islam has been largely stagnant, even though original, what is called orthodox Islam suggested ways in which to accept and internalise change.

Is there something we can do about it? Perhaps, not much! It is too gigantic a task for us to undertake with our meagre resources. But do we have the option to do nothing, just �stand and stare�? We don�t think so. There is a large body of Muslims all over the world that we know feels more or less the same way as we do. The internet gives us a facility: we can try and bring many such people together either on one platform or at least link many of the individual platforms of like-minded people that already exist.
www.newageislam.com
AnnieThomas View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AnnieThomas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 April 2015 at 4:19am
Jazakallah khair..
AayanKhan View Drop Down
Male Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AayanKhan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 February 2016 at 3:32am
Visit here, If any of you wants to Recite QURAN KAREEM
Azah View Drop Down
Starter.
Starter.

Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Azah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 March 2016 at 9:17am
Originally posted by seekshidayath seekshidayath wrote:

As Salamu Alaikum wa Rahmatullahi wa Barakatuhu,Sister, as you said, we will take up first three pages of Qur'an with its explanation - i feel instead we take up 3 ayaath or 4 ayaath, with deep understanding, referring to various commentaries. Right now, as you said, we will go for Surah Ikhlaas, insha Allah.But again, i cannot give you a word of commitment, though shall try my best to be here. Alhamdullilah, am learning word to word study of Qur'an thru a renowed scholar. We are in Surah-Al-Imran.What i feel is we will not take up number of pages, instead aim at number of ayaath we can learn. Anyways, we will also look into other sisters suggestions, if at all they hold. Also, we will look for quality based study rather than quantity.Secondly, we are to be very much careful of the intentions. It may lead to Ar-Riyaa {Show off}, if a sister completes her homework to sign in first or let know others that she learnt. So let us keep reminding each other abt this important aspect.
Azah View Drop Down
Starter.
Starter.

Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Azah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 March 2016 at 9:19am
Wa alaikum musalam siter, brother... i feel great to have discuss with you all. I am new. i need your support. For my opinion Surah Ikhlas a good surah whereares the word make our feeling strong
abuayisha View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Muslim
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote abuayisha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 March 2016 at 9:35am
Wa alaikum salaam, welcome Azah!
Siti Maznah View Drop Down
Starter.
Starter.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Siti Maznah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 April 2016 at 12:16pm
Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) said: �All the descendants of Adam are sinners, and the best of sinners are those who repent."
IP IP LoggedReport Post
Can you explain what the purpose of the above
Siti Maznah View Drop Down
Starter.
Starter.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Siti Maznah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 April 2016 at 12:18pm
Assalamualaikum. I just found this site. Please, give guidance.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1516171819>
  Share Topic