IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Politics > World Politics
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Muslims in the West  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Muslims in the West

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 7>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
Whisper View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whisper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 August 2005 at 3:11am

Very simple, Sir. When we talk of occupation, we don't run an hide behind poverty. If you are so keen on talking poverty, start a thread and we will discuss it, but no running from poverty to something else when someone makes so solid points.

US is PURE EVIL

Bertrand Russel is my guru. I never believed him all these years. Since I have seen your Richard Perls, Ken Adlemen, Condis, Feiths, Wolfowitz and your President "selling a war like redundant stock of some dud company" and your occupations I have begun to believe that my guru was after all right.

Edited by Whisper
b95000 View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote b95000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 August 2005 at 5:25pm
Originally posted by Whisper Whisper wrote:

Very simple. We can all go forward. Disarm the US and keep Americans in quarantine for 148 years, they may just become human or almost. Though Yusuf says that will be too short a period.

But I believe their mediocre heads might change. Yet some will maintain their own stands in the International Gallery of Rogues and Scoundrels or just in the tarrace of the petty theives.

Did I ever mention any names? 

You really do believe your ludicrous notion that the US is PURE EVIL - don't you Sasha?  How can anyone have such simplistic notions?
Bruce
Then you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.
Whisper View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whisper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 August 2005 at 3:33pm

Very simple. We can all go forward. Disarm the US and keep Americans in quarantine for 148 years, [moderator edited] Though Yusuf says that will be too short a period.

But I believe their mediocre heads might change. Yet some will maintain their own stands in the International Gallery of Rogues and Scoundrels or just in the tarrace of the petty theives.

Did I ever mention any names? 

Edited by rami
b95000 View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote b95000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 August 2005 at 6:28pm
Yeah, your guilt is that you're so obsessed with an occupation that you would condemn the rest of the world to a slow death by poverty - why would you make such false distinctions Sasha?

It is not for me to say whether the Jews or the Palestinians have 'first mover' rights to Israel/Palestine - but it is clear that both small people groups exist and you and I are going to have to DEAL with that (as Yusuf recently argues about moving on into the future.)

Give us 3 constructive steps - just 3 - that the Palestinian Authority/Government can take to promote peace and I'll give you 3 that Israel can take...I want to see if you can be positive on this board Mr. Sasha..

Edited by b95000
Bruce
Whisper View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whisper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 July 2005 at 1:28am
How guilt keeps some even from mentioning occupation! I know a good shrink in Sacramento. Are you too far from there?
b95000 View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote b95000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 July 2005 at 3:18pm
Originally posted by Whisper Whisper wrote:

You know Prof Stilglitz? He is an American. Been the top guy at the World Bank. He has proved that because of American stranglehold of global money and the way corporate America operates - the poor of the world can only keep dying for a loaf of bread.

Doesn't have to happen like that...there's such a thing as internal economies and they are not dependent on the outside (primarily).  This is what many poor countries and many poor areas need to focus upon...that and access to credit through means like revolving loan funds..

Of course, when it's convenient to your argument, you like to address the poor Sasha, just not in the context of the 'sacrosanct' discussion of the Palestinian people's problems...uh huh...

Edited by b95000
Bruce
Noah View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Noah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 July 2005 at 11:14am
LOL 
Yusuf. View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Yusuf. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 July 2005 at 7:45am

Originally posted by Noah Noah wrote:

mods remove this clown please

peace
noah

He hasn't been back yet; maybe his mommy caught him playing with her computer and sent him to bed.

Yusuf
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 7>
  Share Topic