IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > Interfaith Dialogue
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Reason why there are no homosexuals inIsl  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Reason why there are no homosexuals inIsl

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789 18>
Author
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hat2010 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 April 2009 at 7:04pm
Will someone point out where anyone on the IC suggested they wanted homosexuals stoned to death?
Gulliver View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gulliver Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 April 2009 at 2:09am

Highlighting the sins of others above our own, at the expense of our own, is akin to 'stoning' - at least in the corrupted bible stories.

We are all full of 's''t,' and only fool ourselves.

Back to abuse of religion again, or religious/spiritual abuse, prevalent in all religions.  People need to be honest about the major dishonesty in their respective religions.

As I say, if they are not - they fool none but themselves.

It was what I was trying to do on that other place Jamal - fore you got up on your high horse - or is it Baraq and tried most unsuccessfully to be smug (?). You are way out of your league.  I was trying to highlight abuses within religion.  But the strongest adherents of those religions will deny it to your face - that there is anything wrong, rotten, corrupt in those religions, if they are challenged. Even with the dead bodies laid out in front of them.  "NO NO NO !" 

And that is NOT about Islam. It's true of ALL these 'great religions' - past and present.

Now, shove that in the ol' pipe and smoke it.

believer View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote believer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 April 2009 at 5:19pm

Agape-unconditional love.   If you don't rate sin, but consider that all sin causes GOD's unhappiness, then I believe one can see a way through to loving the Nazi but hating what they did. 

Some say that homosexuals are the eunuchs of yesteryear.

Isaiah 56
Let no foreigner who has bound himself to the LORD say,
       "The LORD will surely exclude me from his people."
       And let not any eunuch complain,
       "I am only a dry tree."

4 For this is what the LORD says:
       "To the eunuchs who keep my Sabbaths,
       who choose what pleases me
       and hold fast to my covenant-

5 to them I will give within my temple and its walls
       a memorial and a name
       better than sons and daughters;
       I will give them an everlasting name
       that will not be cut off.

Matthew 19

12For some are eunuchs because they were born that way; others were made that way by men; and others have renounced marriage because of the kingdom of heaven. The one who can accept this should accept it."

John 3
16"For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.
Shasta'sAunt View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shasta'sAunt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 April 2009 at 6:57pm
Nice try Believer, but eunuchs have a gender but are sexless.

And all sins are not equal, hence the 10 Commandments. Even the NT states that a person who mocks the Holy Spirit will not be forgiven.

Edited by Shasta'sAunt - 02 April 2009 at 7:00pm
�No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.�
Eleanor Roosevelt
Senior  Member

Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shasta'sAunt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 April 2009 at 6:58pm
Islam the religion is not corrupt, how could it be? Perhaps some of those who claim Islam as their religion are corrupt, but that's a different story.

Eleanor Roosevelt
Senior  Member

Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shasta'sAunt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 April 2009 at 7:16pm
I have been thinking about this "love the sinner hate the sin" thing and Gulliver's paranoia about Shari'a and I have become curious. The following are a few excerpts from stories in the area where I live in Texas:

Grand Prairie woman, 78, sexually assaulted, set on fire

10:20 PM CDT on Tuesday, March 31, 2009

By MARISSA ALANIS / The Dallas Morning News
[email protected]

A 78-year-old woman was sexually assaulted, then set on fire in her north Grand Prairie home Monday, police said.

The woman was at her home in the 1800 block of Sunnyvale Road, near Carrier Parkway and State Highway 161, shortly before 2 p.m. when a man arrived at her door, said Detective John Brimmer, a Grand Prairie police spokesman. The woman is not being named because The Dallas Morning News does not identify sexual assault victims.

The man introduced himself to the woman as "Daniel," a 22-year-old from Chicago who was staying at a local motel. He talked his way inside her house by telling her that he was trying to earn points to attend college as part of a "communications exercise," Brimmer said. The suspect may have been selling magazines.

Once inside the woman's home, the man assaulted her, poured rubbing alcohol on her chest and set it on fire. The woman was taken to Parkland Memorial Hospital in Dallas, where she was being treated for second-degree burns from her stomach to her chin Tuesday. Police said she is expected to recover from her injuries.

Cops: Neighbor Killed,
Raped Teen in Bed

Created On: Wednesday, 01 Apr 2009, 10:14 PM CDT

ARLINGTON, Texas - Police believe a neighbor is responsible for the death of a 13-year-old Arlington girl.

They said 24-year-old Rodrigo Sanchez crawled in through Elizabeth Villa's window at the Cedar Point Apartments in the 2000 block of Cherry Point Drive. He raped and strangled her, they said.

Villa�s mother found her dead in her bed before school Monday.

Police arrested Sanchez at his apartment in the same complex  at about 8:20 p.m. Wednesday.

The two lived in the same building, but police do not believe they knew one another.

Sanchez was charged with capital murder and is being held in prison with a $1 million bond.

Nurse accused of killing 5 in Lufkin

Victims killed with bleach were dialysis patients, authorities say

Associated Press

April 1, 2009, 11:19PM

SAN ANTONIO � A Texas nurse has been charged with injecting 10 patients with bleach, killing five of them, at a dialysis center where the mystery surrounding an unusual spike in deaths last April has shadowed the clinic for the past year.

Kimberly Saenz was indicted by an Angelina County grand jury this week on one count of capital murder, which includes all five patient deaths, and five counts of aggravated assault. Prosecutors say she injected patients with bleach before the Lufkin Dialysis Center abruptly closed to investigate why so many patients were dying.

Saenz, 35, worked at the clinic for eight months before being fired April 29, a day after DaVita Inc. temporarily shut down its Lufkin clinic. Saenz was arrested a month later on two counts of aggravated assault for injecting bleach into two patients, both of whom lived but had not been charged in any deaths until late Tuesday.

Woman Arrested in Violent Attacks on Elderly Shoppers Victims followed home from Fort Worth grocery stores, police say

By  SCOTT GORDON

A Fort Worth woman was arrested in connection with a series of violent robberies targeting elderly grocery shoppers, police said.

Sheila Parker, 44, is charged with robbing an elderly shopper who was followed home after grocery shopping.

Sheila Parker, 44, was in the Tarrant County jail Tuesday night, charged with robbing and beating a 90-year-old woman in October.

The violent attacks started late last year. 

About a dozen victims, many in their 80s and 90s, were followed home from grocery stores and robbed, police said.

The crimes were unusual not just because of the age of the victims, but also because the attackers were female.

Parker is suspected of working with two or three other women. More charges are possible, police said.

Cullin Horton, 96, was one of the first victims in September.

"She grabbed me around the waist and slung me against the bricks," Horton said, pointing to the side of his garage. "She was real strong."

As the robberies continued, police stepped up patrols and devoted more resources to stopping the crimes.

Detectives obtained a surveillance photo of one of the robbers and, acting on a tip, arrested Parker. Her mug shot closely resembles the woman in the surveillance photo.

"If you keep on and keep on and keep on doing bad, it's going to catch up to you," Horton said when he was informed of the arrest.

Some of the victims' lives have changed since the attacks.

Horton said he often gets the feeling someone is following him.

"I can't get rid of it," he said. "It's changed me completely."

The 90-year-old woman Parker is charged with attacking fractured her hip and had to move from her house into a retirement home, her son said.

Parker, also known as Sheila Gaffrey, has a lengthy criminal history.

She was first arrested for theft in 1983 and served 60 days in jail, public records show.

In 1990, she was convicted of fraud and sentenced to two years in prison.  She was released on mandatory supervision after serving 9 months, said a spokesman for the Texas Department of Criminal Justice.

In 1996, she was convicted of forgery and served 90 days in jail.

In 2001, she received a 60-day sentence for trespassing.

In 2006, she served another 30 days for assaulting a family member.

Okay, I am wondering exactly what the "forgive at all cost, unconditionally love the sinners" group think should happen to anyone of these people. What do you do with a man who rapes a 78 year old woman, then sets her on fire while she is conscious, or a nurse who injects dialysis patients with bleach while they are receiving what they think are life saving treatments and kills 5 of them, or a woman who attacks, brutally beats, and robs 90, 96, 86, year olds as they are returning from spending what little Social Security money they have on groceries, or a man who would rape and strangle to death a 13 year old girl.....  

Edited by Shasta'sAunt - 02 April 2009 at 7:31pm
Eleanor Roosevelt
ops155 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ops155 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 April 2009 at 8:30am
Originally posted by Shasta'sAunt Shasta'sAunt wrote:

Nice try Believer, but eunuchs have a gender but are sexless.

And all sins are not equal, hence the 10 Commandments. Even the NT states that a person who mocks the Holy Spirit will not be forgiven.

Hmmm wrong, all sins can be forgiven with the exception of suicide.

Hayfa View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hayfa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 April 2009 at 11:19am
Okay, I am wondering exactly what the "forgive at all cost, unconditionally love the sinners" group think should happen to anyone of these people. What do you do with a man who rapes a 78 year old woman, then sets her on fire while she is conscious, or a nurse who injects dialysis patients with bleach while they are receiving what they think are life saving treatments and kills 5 of them, or a woman who attacks, brutally beats, and robs 90, 96, 86, year olds as they are returning from spending what little Social Security money they have on groceries, or a man who would rape and strangle to death a 13 year old girl.....  

Yes and these are premeditated crimes. Not the so-called 'crime of passion'... that is the scary part..thought out, often planned, and executed without remorse. What darkness is in these people AND do we not have every right to protect ourselves and others from people like these..
When you do things from your soul, you feel a river moving in you, a joy. Rumi
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789 18>
  Share Topic