IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > Interfaith Dialogue
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Reason why there are no homosexuals inIsl  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Reason why there are no homosexuals inIsl

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 18>
Author
Senior  Member
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Akhe Abdullah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 March 2009 at 2:05pm
Originally posted by Saladin Saladin wrote:

Yeah, label me a homophobe today and in the near future, label me an incestophobe. Great enlightenment people get these days. You know how different the biological disposition in a homophile is from an incestophile or an adulterer? You'll know once you seperate the LGB from the T and the intersexuals and look for the facts, instead of falling for sodomised propaganda.

FYI Gulliver, a Muslim today aint required to chastise, stone or throw homophiles off the top of buildings but a Muslim will never   
condone such deviant behaviour like we'll never condone adultery or incest, even if it be consensual acts. Even in Sharialand, homophiles get no more than adulterers. Gravity of penalty depend on gravity of crime.
Next time, use that 6 inches between your ears before you jump in to display your bravado and insult others.

I'm a bigoted nasty homophobe??? Well dont blame me, perhaps I was born like this!!!

Gulliver View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gulliver Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 March 2009 at 2:22pm

Oh Dr Phil th, aka Saladin.

We bow to your superior intellect and wisdom.  You talk from your books and out of your ass. I am talking about real human beings here.

I did NOT ask you to condone anything.

I could not care less what you believe, or don't believe and I mean that most sincerely :-)  But when what you profess to believe impinges on the liberties of others - to the degree you create such levels of suffering for them - you can go shirk your cat.

Six inches ?

How very Freudian big boy.  Should just about satisfy that 'cat' of yours.

Keep it up. I enjoy this :-)

Gulliver View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gulliver Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 March 2009 at 2:27pm

Ashe I can understand that something goes against your belief. Try and see it from another perspective however. You're obviously not so far up your own butt as Dr Saladin there. Try and see how your beliefs MIGHT - just MIGHT be a source and cause of real suffering for other people.

Can you see that it just MIGHT be possible ?

I don't want intellectual/academic BS like your dear comrade there. I've read it before. Try and speak as a simple human being, from your heart.

If it were your child - might you learn to see things differently ?

This place needs livening up :-)

Now girls - give it your best. Get those insults flying.

Gulliver View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gulliver Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 March 2009 at 2:35pm

Insult others ???  Dear sweet God.

We can all survive a few insults.

One little post and you're up in arms. Try a life of that crap, brother. Or is it sister ?

What is an insult - is offensive, is truly diabolical - is that young people are driven to suicide cause of this - your theoretical, intellectual, psycho babble-sing, 'religious' etc BS.

I won't degrade myself with that language any more. You people really are not worth it. You degrade others quite enough as it is.

God bless

Salam :-)

Yes it is a sensitive issue at this time Ashe. Seeing that young lad in that state and knowing what brought him there, being reminded of it here has made me furious and if I had a certain individual or two here in front of me in reality - I know what I'd do with 'six inches' - something he/she would never ever forget.

Gulliver View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gulliver Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 March 2009 at 2:44pm

Right folks. You have your beliefs and I respect, some of them. I won't be party to people who do this to others however. I will not believe in a 'god' like this.

It's been really nice to be here, and read all the posts etc over the last year perhaps.

I heard news today that really brought joy to me. One of the people here I had gotten to know, and with whom I'd conversed and written to privately became a full Muslim.  I was/am seriously delighted for you and you know who you are. Thank you for your support of me too on my journey. I know this person will make an excellent Muslim and wish him every great good and blessing.

God bless you all.

I doubt we'll meet again where I am headed :-)

I can feel those loving hot flames licking me already :-) lol

Moderators - please remove me from the forum permanently. I have no wish to receive any more emails from this place. I may contact one or two I have gotten to know through private email.

Good bye and a true Salam to all people here - despite our differences of opinion/belief.

Bye.

Akhe Abdullah View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Akhe Abdullah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 March 2009 at 3:08pm
Ok what is with the (ashe)?I know Gay people I have gay cousin's two girl's and a gay uncle.I love them and still dont condone their life style and I dont wish that harm will come to them,they will be judged by Allah.I won't stoop to your level with the name calling,or perversions.Me not condoning Homosexualality does'nt make me a homophobe.I said nothing about them that will cause them harm neither did Saladin.

Edited by Akhe Abdullah - 28 March 2009 at 3:17pm
Shasta'sAunt View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shasta'sAunt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 March 2009 at 5:15pm
Gulliver:

Jesus stated he did not come to change the Law but to fulfill it. When he told the scribes and pharisees, "let he who is without sin among you cast the first stone" he didn't do so to change the Law, but to show their hypocrisy.

"Love the sinner hate the sin" philosophy is great until someone rapes and murders 20 children or opens fire in a crowded college room. Jesus never said that people should not be punished for their sins and transgressions, and he never said that homosexuality was no longer a transgression against the Laws of God. If such punishment were no longer necessary then the "crucifixion" would have been for nothing, eternal salavation, forgiveness, the Day of Judgement, and the hellfire would no longer be necessary because no one would be punished for anything.

Personally, I have no problems with homosexuals. I believe that Allah will judge them as He judges all of us. BUT, what I do have a problem with are those who say they are religious yet do not follow the dictates of their own religion is such matters and call others who do names.

Islam does not condone homosexuality, nor does Christianity or Judaism. This is a fact, period. It is because people are so concerned about being politically correct or not seeming "fundamentalist" that they have fallen so far away from the original Word of God.
�No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.�
Eleanor Roosevelt
Gulliver View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gulliver Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 March 2009 at 2:59am

I know Shasta.  I'm sorry for going off here yesterday. It's not about here, or the good people here, and certainly not Islam or God. I think, even with my wild rants at times you all know me well enough now to know I am sincere in my wishing to gain real knowledge.

I've just watched someone with the most beautiful heart and soul walk out that door. He is killing himself. God does not do this to him. But 'religion' has a very, very major part in it, and that makes me intensely angry. He was beaten up just walking down a street. Had his face smashed in and almost killed. I think he wished they had finished the job. He just walked out the door. He may not come back. My heart is pierced and tears fall. I ask myself, "what kind of a ***** shithole of a world are we living in that people, most especially 'religious' people can do this to any soul !!" 

He is one of my brothers.

I really do not want to discuss this anymore.

If it's a choice of standing by my brother, and against all the religions and their hypocrites - even with a gun in my hand - then there is no contest - believe you me. And they can throw me into the deepest pits of hell too. Cause it's them who would do it - NOT God.

God bless

"Personally, I have no problems with homosexuals. I believe that Allah will judge them as He judges all of us. BUT, what I do have a problem with are those who say they are religious yet do not follow the dictates of their own religion is such matters and call others who do names."

Shasta - you are an intelligent woman. I respect you - though at times here it might seem I do not. Can you not see the hypocrisy in this statement of yours ?!  Please - look at it, at your self, and think long and hard about it, cause it is glaringly obvious. It only affirms everything I have said. Everything !! 

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 18>
  Share Topic