IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > Interfaith Dialogue
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Reason why there are no homosexuals inIsl  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Reason why there are no homosexuals inIsl

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 161718
Author
Senior  Member

Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shasta'sAunt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 August 2009 at 4:48pm
Originally posted by Doo-bop Doo-bop wrote:

oh dear - seems like the muslims just cant make their minds up - and this on a matter of life and death......

Now you are just making me feel sad. Don't you have a life?

The Quran does not call for the death of homosexuals, the Bible does. Anything other than what the Quran states is the word of man, not the Word of God. 

Why is this particular subject of such importance to you? It is in fact your religion that calls for the death of those who commit homosexuality. The fact that modern Christians like to pick and choose what they want to follow from the Old Testament doesn't negate the fact that God commanded them to do so. So why not deal with the obvious confusion within your own religion and let us deal with ours?
�No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.�
Eleanor Roosevelt
Saladin View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Saladin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 August 2009 at 9:08am
Originally posted by jesusoursaviour jesusoursaviour wrote:

That sounds like fag talk to me and you know what? GOD HATES FAGS. I thought i could save you but i was wrong. I HOPE YOU BURN IN HELL

Is this a man true follower of Christianity?

Edited by Saladin - 11 August 2009 at 9:09am
'Trust everyone but not the devil in them'
Shasta'sAunt View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shasta'sAunt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 August 2009 at 2:03pm
Originally posted by Saladin Saladin wrote:

Originally posted by jesusoursaviour jesusoursaviour wrote:

That sounds like fag talk to me and you know what? GOD HATES FAGS. I thought i could save you but i was wrong. I HOPE YOU BURN IN HELL

Is this a man true follower of Christianity?

Ask Believer or Doo bop....
�No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.�
Eleanor Roosevelt
Angel View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 August 2009 at 3:18am
Saladin, why did you bring that post over from that thread? it's not to do with this one.
~ Our feet are earthbound, but our hearts and our minds have wings ~
Zaharah View Drop Down
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zaharah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 August 2009 at 2:30pm
Salams to my brothers and sisters posting in this forum.
Hello
What i don't understand about some of the things said here or tv, internet or where ever you see it. r/t(homosexual)
We clearly see what has been written and the ink is dry.  So why do people like to agure to try to prove their point about homosexual activities and relationships.  It is WRONG in every way you look at it, and the one's practicing it know it just as well as the one's who dont.
Why get mad at something that we (human) did not ordain from the beginning? We all have our own opinions about the subject but i say LET GOD JUDGE... To the Ummah it's a battle bigger than we can handle so leave it to Allah.  Then we all shall see.
May Allah have MERCY on us all as a Nation, and as the world as a whole
Zaharah

Edited by Zaharah - 17 August 2009 at 2:35pm
CHANGE- Let's change the way we eat, the way we live and the way we treat each other. You see the old way wasn't working, so it's on us to do what we gotta do to survive.

Tupac A. Shakur...
Akhe Abdullah View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Akhe Abdullah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 August 2009 at 4:39pm
Ameen
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 161718
  Share Topic