IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > Quran & Sunnah
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Quran memorisation project !  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Quran memorisation project !

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678>
Author
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote berre Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 January 2010 at 11:27am

Asalamu alaikum...

good ideaWink... Allah be pleased with you...
seekshidayath View Drop Down
Female Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seekshidayath Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 January 2010 at 5:59am
Wa'laikum Salam wa rahmatullah

Where are you all !

Sis Berre, welcome. Did you memorize these ayaat ?

Here's the tafseer {commentary} of the ayaat which were to be memorised this week.

Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) said: �All the descendants of Adam are sinners, and the best of sinners are those who repent."
Female Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seekshidayath Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 January 2010 at 7:20am
As Salamu Alaikum,

I wonder ? No one is active ?

Wisdomseeker is bit busy, what about others ?

Kindly don't let satan to stop us.

Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) said: �All the descendants of Adam are sinners, and the best of sinners are those who repent."
JihadX View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JihadX Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 January 2010 at 9:28am

Wa Alaykum Salam Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuhu,I wasn't active here for a few days but I am back. These worldly issues and worries are trying to strip me of my focus. How are all of my Muslim brothers and sisters here? (mainly sisters)..Inshallah bekhayr. Let me know how you are all feeling and thinking about our project. JAzakum Allahu Khayran جزاكم الله خيرا�

Edited by seekshidayath - 20 January 2010 at 10:22pm
�The knife that slaughtered the guards at Bagram and set us free is now on its way to other places,�
_ The Mujahid, The Eminent, Sheikh Abu Yahya Al Libi
wisdomseeker View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wisdomseeker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 January 2010 at 2:16am
Assalamu alaikum,

I am back now, so what is our next step in the project?

And moreover, i wonder why none of our other members are participating here, been a long time since i saw sister FOH active, hopefully she shall be back.

Bro jihadx, did u memorise the ayah? You have to confirm your memorization here, right?

We need to stand up, squeeze time somehow and let not this project stop. We are doing it for Allah's sake, may He strengthen our commitment and accept this from us.

Please, do announce the next portion or surah to be memorized.

Jazakallahu khair.
Female Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seekshidayath Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 January 2010 at 4:48am
Walaikum Salam wa rahmatullah

yes, we will not stop this project. So kindly annouce the next portion of the Qur'an to be memorised.

Brother Hudhaifah, may Allah swt keep you steadfast in your trials and ease them soon. You know, brother, life seems very boring and inactive when there's no trials in life. Allah swt tries them whom He loves. So keep moving brother.

wisdomseeker View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wisdomseeker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 January 2010 at 5:22am
Bro Jihadx = Bro Hudhaifa? is it?
JihadX View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JihadX Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 January 2010 at 9:07pm
Alhamdulilah

Thanks for the lovely words. I appreciate them so much.

I am thinking about surah al balad or surah al fajr. These are the next soor after the others that we have been memorizing. What are your opinions?

Allah Hafiz
< id="gwProxy" ="">< ="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" ="">
�The knife that slaughtered the guards at Bagram and set us free is now on its way to other places,�
_ The Mujahid, The Eminent, Sheikh Abu Yahya Al Libi
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678>
  Share Topic