IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > Basics of Islam
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - What is Ihsan? Let's discuss....  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

What is Ihsan? Let's discuss....

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote abosait Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 April 2009 at 10:22pm
Originally posted by Nur_Ilahi Nur_Ilahi wrote:

When Sufi says �see� it does not mean that they see with the physical eye, but �seeing� spiritually.

But when a Muslim says see he means he sees witht his two eyes given by Allah Subhanahu wa ta'alaa for seeing with.
Nur_Ilahi View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nur_Ilahi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 April 2009 at 10:54pm
Originally posted by abosait abosait wrote:

When Sufi says �see� it does not mean that they see with the physical eye, but �seeing� spiritually.

[quote=]

But when a Muslim says see he means he sees witht his two eyes given by Allah Subhanahu wa ta'alaa for seeing with.

What is the use of a pair of eyes if there is no Ruh in the body?

Try closing your eyes, can you see your house? Can you see your old class? Can you see your beloved someone?

Now perhaps you can tell me who is it that could see very clearly all these images even though you are closing your eyes.

Edited by Nur_Ilahi - 24 April 2009 at 10:55pm
Ilahi Anta Maksudi, Wa Redhaka Mathlubi - Oh Allah, You are my destination, Your Pleasure is my Intention.
abosait View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote abosait Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 April 2009 at 10:01pm

Normally they are left to remain in the body which is washed shrouded and burried in the grave.

They could however be transplanted into any other living person if you donate them before your death.

Try closing your eyes, can you see your house? Can you see your old class? Can you see your beloved someone?

Of course I cannot see anything with my eyes closed. I can recall if necessary, certain things related to my experiences, from what is stored in my memory.

Now perhaps you can tell me who is it that could see very clearly all these images even though you are closing your eyes.

People suffering from Visual Hallucinations 
speek of suich experiences. Please see:

Semantic memory refers to the memory of meanings, understandings, and other concept-based knowledge unrelated to specific experiences. The conscious recollection of factual information and general knowledge about the world,[1] generally thought to be independent of context and personal relevance.........
People who have persistent visual hallucinations together with stiffness and slowing of movement, or marked fluctuations in their abilities, are likely to have Lewy body dementia. If this is the case, anti-psychotic medication, which is sometimes given for troublesome hallucinations, can make any stiffness worse. It should therefore only be prescribed in low doses, if at all, and regularly reviewed.

Edited by abosait - 25 April 2009 at 10:06pm
Nur_Ilahi View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nur_Ilahi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 April 2009 at 10:22pm

Normally they are left to remain in the body which is washed shrouded and burried in the grave.

My question is, can we see anything without our Ruh? Can our eyes function without our Ruh? If you force open a dead man's eyes, can he see you?

Who is
that "can recall if necessary, certain things related to my experiences, from what is stored in my memory.?"

If your answer is "Me!" then can you show us where is "Me"?

Ilahi Anta Maksudi, Wa Redhaka Mathlubi - Oh Allah, You are my destination, Your Pleasure is my Intention.
abosait View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote abosait Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 April 2009 at 10:46am

If your answer is "Me!" then can you show us where is "Me"?

Look into a mirror.
savant View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote savant Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 April 2009 at 7:33pm

i wish people look into truth, they should stop telling self explanation; i even dont see any refference of good mufti/Alim by these. just self perception.

Never Give up
abosait View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote abosait Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 April 2009 at 6:41pm
Originally posted by savant savant wrote:

i wish people look into truth, they should stop telling self explanation;

Word of Allah is the Truth. Sunnah of the Prophet Sallallahu alaihi wasallam is the Truth.

Originally posted by savant savant wrote:

............i even dont see any refference of good mufti/Alim by these. just self perception.

good mufti/Alim ? Do you mean someone with a Madrassa degree obtainable by passing an exam with minimum prescribed marks? Please explain.

When the True message is quoted from the Qur'an and Sunnah (giving reference to the Verse no./Hadith no.) there is nothing more Superior. 

The Messenger of Allah said,

�الْكِبْرُ بَطَرُ الْحَقِّ وَغَمْصُ النَّاس�

(Arrogance is refusing the truth and belittling people.)

Edited by abosait - 29 April 2009 at 6:43pm
savant View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote savant Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 April 2009 at 7:52pm

By just reading translations of hadith and quran and then quoting it for his fatwas; we need to fear from this.

Any doctor can read mechnical engineering book and can become engineer Ermm, i dont think so.

The only thing that is going to happen by that doctor is that "Sawal Channa Jawab Gandam" and same thing is happened here on this thread.
Never Give up
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789>
  Share Topic