IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > Introduction: Who am I?
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Bored Wife  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Bored Wife

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 345
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
Anisah85 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Anisah85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 July 2005 at 4:23pm

Hello everyone well this is my first profile and its based on how i truley feel right now. Ok my name is Anisah, Im 20 yaers old, and I been married for a year and 5 months. Inshallah a good marriage, I love my husband for the sake of allah and just for who he is. I have no kids, I want some, but inshallah Im still making dua to have them.

Ok now you got to know me better, now my peoblem. I am so bored at home, I have no sistas to talk to. My family are cafas but they arent that close to me. Latley ok forget latley try for at least 5 months, I been crying and depressed. I dont blame my husband he trys his best to make me feel better. My eman has been increasing and decreasing going back and forth. I geuss thats from being away from the ummah, I do study but i get so bored that i stop, I started to think maybe if i had a job then i would not be bored, but that would push me even father from allah Subhanna watallah because my eman has decreased again.

I just now stop crying i got a headache, I dont even know what to do anymore, i got to the point that i dont even want to go to the masjid anymore i know awful huh. I know i type alot i just had to get my feeling out somehow. I do tell my husband how i feel but i kinda dont want to because i feel like i bring him down and thats just bad.

Please can someone give me advice i truley need it       

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 345
  Share Topic