Print Page | Close Window

Bored Wife

Printed From: IslamiCity.org
Category: General
Forum Name: Introduction: Who am I?
Forum Description: Introduce yourself here.
URL: https://www.islamicity.org/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=1414
Printed Date: 19 April 2024 at 8:29pm
Software Version: Web Wiz Forums 12.03 - http://www.webwizforums.com

Topic: Bored Wife
Posted By: Anisah85
Subject: Bored Wife
Date Posted: 08 July 2005 at 4:23pm

Hello everyone well this is my first profile and its based on how i truley feel right now. Ok my name is Anisah, Im 20 yaers old, and I been married for a year and 5 months. Inshallah a good marriage, I love my husband for the sake of allah and just for who he is. I have no kids, I want some, but inshallah Im still making dua to have them.

Ok now you got to know me better, now my peoblem. I am so bored at home, I have no sistas to talk to. My family are cafas but they arent that close to me. Latley ok forget latley try for at least 5 months, I been crying and depressed. I dont blame my husband he trys his best to make me feel better. My eman has been increasing and decreasing going back and forth. I geuss thats from being away from the ummah, I do study but i get so bored that i stop, I started to think maybe if i had a job then i would not be bored, but that would push me even father from allah Subhanna watallah because my eman has decreased again.

I just now stop crying i got a headache, I dont even know what to do anymore, i got to the point that i dont even want to go to the masjid anymore i know awful huh. I know i type alot i just had to get my feeling out somehow. I do tell my husband how i feel but i kinda dont want to because i feel like i bring him down and thats just bad.

Please can someone give me advice i truley need it       

Replies:
Posted By: kim!
Date Posted: 08 July 2005 at 11:05pm
Why can't you get a job? Allah never said you couldn't have a job. Why would having a job push you away from God?

Seems to me being bored and depressed and, consequently,  self-centrered means you are only thinking about yourself and not God.

Go look for a job - you are young, you need to be active. Make some new friends, speak to your Imam, visit a doctor about your depression - GO GET SOME HELP!

Sitting around crying all day will get you nowehere.

Good luck and I'm sorry you are so unhappy. FInd someone to talk with and get some support.

Kim...

Posted By: ummziba
Date Posted: 09 July 2005 at 6:22am

Assalamu alaikum Sister Anisah,

Please ignore the "advice" of Sandra.  This person is full of hate and is trying to turn you away from Allah.

I hope you are feeling better soon.  Have you considered doing some volunteer work in your community?  Helping other people can make one feel so much better about themselves and it please Allah as well.  Try looking into volunteer opportunities at your masjid (if there is one near you), or a children's centre or old people's home, or even a community youth group.

Never give up hope.  Do pray sincerely to Allah, He does answer prayers.

Peace, ummziba.

-------------
Sticks and stones may break my bones, but your words...they break my soul ~

Posted By: Rose
Date Posted: 09 July 2005 at 9:32am

Al Salam 3olaikom

Hello  Anisah,

Hope your feeling better. I don't see why you cry, everyone gets bored. And if you believe in Allah(swt) you should not do this to yourself. Think things well over and see why you feel like that. What does your husband work? You should  go out after her comes home from work "you live in the US". There should be tons of things to do. What are your hobbies? When I get bored I take a walk or go to the mall.... Allah(swt) doesn't say to burry yourself in home just because you might loose His belief. If you have good iman in Him then why the worry?

If you still feel the same way then talk it your husband and I know you will find an answer some where....

hope to hear from you

salams

-------------
A thorn defends the rose,harming only those who would steal the blossom

Date Posted: 09 July 2005 at 10:43am

Before I give out replys to current people I want to say thankyou all for responding believe it or not, well Im shock my self I feel better from reading everyones reponse so thankyou truley thankyou!

Anisah 

Posted By: amna_ali
Date Posted: 09 July 2005 at 10:50am

Asslamualikum

Alhumdolillah,You are feeling better now. Inshallah soon you'll come out of it. Just keep strong faith in Allah.
All the best

MA salaam

-------------
Kind words and the covering of faults are better than charity followed by injury. God is free of all wants and He is most forebearing. (Al baqra: 263)

Date Posted: 09 July 2005 at 11:00am

Ok, hi kim how are you? fine I hope I hate to say it, because when you said from being bored and depressed, Im putting Allah before me, in a way your right because I would not feel this way if I believe what allah says.

And yeah I could get a job but i know how i am. Im not the type of person who can focus on two things at once. I say that because if Im trying to increase my eman then me looking for a job and start working will not help.

Your right I am young I should be more active inshallah Allah will guide me but thankyou for responding

Anisah.   

Date Posted: 09 July 2005 at 11:08am

Well hello Ms sandra ummm... where do I start. Ok first before anything, everything I do is for allah. Why? Because my only purpose in life is to worship god, and that should be for every one, he is the person that put you here and shoot he made this world and can take you out of it, so why wouldnt i want to worship him.

Im not sure about how much you know on islam but I will be glad to tell you what i know. I say that because you dont understand why muslims do everything for allah but thankyou for responding.

Anisah  

Posted By: aisha
Date Posted: 09 July 2005 at 11:14am
salaam anisha,hope your feeling better now.you know when you feel like this remember all us here for you sis,if you can make dua to allah that he increases your deen inshallah,now go and make yourself a cup of tea and give your self a break, then think of ways to make your time go by,and go back to the masjid try making some friends there.

-------------
aisha

Date Posted: 09 July 2005 at 11:18am

Salaam allakaum  Amana_ali yeah  i do you know it was funny my husband was seriosly trying to make me go out he was like " anisah Im giving you moeny go get some overgarments, go out to dinner with your mother" well I decided to go to a class tomorrow inshallah hey and i didnt cry once today

Anisah

Date Posted: 09 July 2005 at 11:23am

Salam alakaum aisha how are you? well thankyou I feel alot better from getting so many response from all of the sistas on here, yall all help me a whole lot Im still shock how better i feel. Well girl thats excatly what im going to do make some tea and ill probaly study on taweed i never got to finish that. Salam alakaum sis you have a peaceful day inshallah

Anisah

Date Posted: 09 July 2005 at 11:29am

Salam alakaum Ummziba well thankyou for responding and yeah you know I alawys wanted to help the elder but you knoiw what i really want to do thats owning my own daycare inshallah my husband says when we move I can get it. So I think I am going to do some type of volunteer once again thankyou it means alot to me.  

Anisah

Date Posted: 09 July 2005 at 11:32am
ok know the time differents is funny my day is nearly over nowand yours is just beginning

-------------
aisha

Date Posted: 09 July 2005 at 11:36am

Hey rose well I just want to say that even thow i feel better i still want to think about why i feel this way and resolve it. And yeah your right everyone does get bored. My husband works, but a muslim wife should not run out when there husband comes home, he wants to cuddle with you and talk about his day, and pluse muslim woman should not go out after magrib which is the fourth prayer of the day.

But thankyou for responding Anisah

Date Posted: 09 July 2005 at 11:37am
 Aisha Where you from Im from phildadelphia pa its 2:47 here

Date Posted: 09 July 2005 at 11:42am
all the way in england!im a english rose blahhhhh!

-------------
aisha

Date Posted: 09 July 2005 at 11:47am
lol wow you like it up there? I always wanted to go

Date Posted: 09 July 2005 at 11:54am
Originally posted by Anisah85 Anisah85 wrote:

Hey rose well I just want to say that even thow i feel better i still want to think about why i feel this way and resolve it. And yeah your right everyone does get bored. My husband works, but a muslim wife should not run out when there husband comes home, he wants to cuddle with you and talk about his day, and pluse muslim woman should not go out after magrib which is the fourth prayer of the day.

I am not saying go out by yourself and I know what a muslim woman should do. I was just saying that when your husband comes abck from work go out (that means: go to your parents, his parents, relatives....)

and you can go out after  mughrib as long as you are with your husband

Anyways what ever you do good luck....

peace

-------------

Date Posted: 09 July 2005 at 11:55am

yeah its ok,just a lot of cows and sheep,the muslim population is getting bigger so thats great alhamdulilah.inshallah one day (in maybe 6-7 years)il be moving to afganistan thats where my husabnd comes from.i ve gotta go now so salam and ill speak soon byeeeeee

-------------
aisha

Posted By: sandra
Date Posted: 09 July 2005 at 2:20pm
Originally posted by Rose Rose wrote:

Originally posted by Anisah85 Anisah85 wrote:

Rose why does she need to be sure to go out with her husband??? she has no brain of her own to decide whats best for her, oh i forgot islamic male have the power over you women thats right.

I am not saying go out by yourself and I know what a muslim woman should do. I was just saying that when your husband comes abck from work go out (that means: go to your parents, his parents, relatives....)

and you can go out after  mughrib as long as you are with your husband

Anyways what ever you do good luck....

peace

-------------
sandra

Date Posted: 09 July 2005 at 3:43pm
Sandra your a cafa  and that means a non believer so what you say means nothing to me if you feel that way about muslims hey thats all you. But muslims know that islam is the only way but you dont understand that how could you your a cafa. Inshallah allah will guide you to islam and if you have a problem with that oh well. Therefore Im not going to respond to you, so say what you want on here, it does not matter to me. You can say i got no brain, whatever type away, have fun nice talking to you 

Date Posted: 09 July 2005 at 6:12pm

Hello Sandra,

This is to you,

I am trying my best not to criticize anyone but obviously you don't care about anything but to do so.

Try once to keep your mouth shut.................

-------------

Posted By: JulAsif
Date Posted: 09 July 2005 at 8:16pm

Assalamu Alaikum Anisah,

I am glad you found this website to give you nice people to talk to.  It sounds like that is really what you needed, some company!  I know you are thinking it is very important to study Islam and worship our creator, and I couldn't agree more!  However, even the Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) participated in life a little.  Humans are social beings, and Allah created us that way.  Maybe a part time job might help you get out of the house some, but not enough to take your mind off what is most important.  The daycare idea sounds really fun, too!  I thought about doing that for a while, but decided on going back to school to become a teacher.    I noticed you said you are in Philly?  Ahhh, so close, but yet so far away!  I'm in New Mexico. Anyway, I just wanted to let you know that I'm here to chat, if you want.  Take care, sister, and chin up!

Posted By: sandra
Date Posted: 09 July 2005 at 9:21pm
Originally posted by Rose Rose wrote:

Hello Sandra,

This is to you,

I am trying my best not to criticize anyone but obviously you don't care about anything but to do so.

Try once to keep your mouth shut.................

Rose by having my mouth open i have done wonders, i will never keep my mouth shut and who are you to tell any human with rights to keep there mouth shut, i think you need to grow up as you have now made it clear how uneducated you really are rose, dont be affraid to speak your mind or will your dominate parnter condem you for it?

-------------
sandra

Posted By: MOCKBA
Date Posted: 10 July 2005 at 4:47am

Bismillah

Sandra has been partially erased! Sorry for the delay, brothers and sisters.

-------------
MOCKBA

Posted By: Suleyman
Date Posted: 10 July 2005 at 5:00am
hmm...i was in the dialogue with her...it was going good...Allah knows the best...

Posted By: MOCKBA
Date Posted: 10 July 2005 at 5:11am
she needs to chill out for a while...

-------------
MOCKBA

Posted By: Suleyman
Date Posted: 10 July 2005 at 5:13am
i agree...i am behind ur decision...take care...

Date Posted: 11 July 2005 at 7:45pm

Salam alakaum to everyone, i havent been on here for like two days, but in those two days you guys gave me the motivation to go to a new shada class inshallah, even thow Im not a new shada but I still needed to touch up on the basics and I really enjoyed myself alot, and learn alot in that one class.

Thanks to all the muslims on here and dont worry Im not going to just bounce on yall just cause you guys help me and now I ll feel better, naaaaaaaaaaaa yall my peoples now yall gone to here from alot inshallah. Ahumdulila I feel so much closer to allah subhanna watallah. I CANT THANKYALL ENOUGH.   

Date Posted: 11 July 2005 at 7:55pm

Salam Julasif, Your right that is all I needed some company I feel happy, I ll probalay still get a job inshallah but not just yet I want to really study some more just until I feel Im ready to go.

You know I really do need to learn how to write thankyou in abric. I know how to say it but not spell it inshallah can you help me with that inshallah.

Thankyou for responding to me.

Anisah   

Posted By: princessinak
Date Posted: 23 July 2005 at 7:31pm

Asalaamu Alikum Anisah! What a BEAUTIFUL name! I have also chosen the name Anisah for myself when I became muslim 3 yrs ago. I pray that Allah helps you to get over the lonliness and sadness you've been feeling.

Posted By: Muslimah4Life
Date Posted: 23 July 2005 at 7:51pm

Assalamu alaykum sis

I agreee you should get a job or get active in your community. Also have your thought about babysitting kids in your community since you like kids .

I hope  you feel better

Wasallam

ameerah

Posted By: Noah
Date Posted: 30 July 2005 at 9:18am

Peace

Or get a hobby or do sports. My sister (bloodline sister) was in the same position as you, so i took her to my MMA club a couple of times, and she got the hang of it, and joined a wemans boxing team. Now she is our countrys ranking champion in her age and weight class, and going for european gold, and properbly world titles. God knows she has the talent. She isnt depressed anymore, and getting to do something physical with her body motivated her to take up studies. I have never seen her so balanced or happy before alhamdulilah. Soon i will have to find her a good husband :) 

It doesnt have to be boxing mind you, but using your body is the epitha of wellbeing mentally. If youre out of shape, so will your mind be. If your unhealthy in your body, so will your mind be.

Peace

Noah

Print Page | Close Window

Forum Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 12.03 - http://www.webwizforums.com
Copyright ©2001-2019 Web Wiz Ltd. - https://www.webwiz.net