IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > General Discussion
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Does Allah Say?  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Does Allah Say?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 16>
Author
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote H3OO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 October 2008 at 11:09pm
MM leave this guy. even if Allah comes to him, he will not even listen to him, then who are we for him.

just tell him  to join the  jihad in Afghanistan along with his whole family, no one is stopping him. They need people[Goats] like him as it will not be much difficult for them to turn him into a suicide bomber.

Edited by H3OO - 15 October 2008 at 11:52pm
Whisper View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whisper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 October 2008 at 12:48am
The Afghans are illiterate and ignorant.

Yaar, hold your horses. What did you find so offensive in my post? I respect you. You hold something fine and decent about you unlike this other chap who flew in thinking that we were all lacking in intellect, somehow. But then we always take others to be exactly what we ourselves are.

I do know we are just absolutely illiterate, but not ignorant - PROOF - we didn't let those English plant a nabi in our land. Brother, I even respect the fact that you have a different set of rules than the rest of us. You have the dignity of not trying to force your belief on us. 

I just can't understand your bedazzlement with the Hang Low Sexnon block. Let me assure you and I am in an absolute position to prove to you that the English were not always just immaculate. In fact, even today they are counted amongst the sickest in Europe.

And los pobre Amreekis brought up swearing allegiance to a piece of cloth with their hands on their hearts! They are the roughest, most ignorant sons of greed and immorality one could ever meet.

And, they will teach noble Afghans manners? Yes, they can teach us how to bomb each and every wedding party.

Edited by Whisper - 16 October 2008 at 1:42am
Whisper View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whisper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 October 2008 at 12:54am
even if Allah comes to him, he will not even listen to him

We all knew you as an agent for some brand new plastic nabi, but never knew you also held some franchise on Allah Kareem?

Allah Kareem does not have to come to me, I am tuned into my Creator always and for ever. He loves and protects me. I am a living miracle of HIS kindness.

I don't need any effing excuses, explanations and logics for accepting him or his miracles.

Good luck with your wishfull thinking of sending me for jeehad. My people are already doing their bit. I am also there often. More often than some Amreeki agents can ever even think.

Edited by Whisper - 16 October 2008 at 1:03am
Whisper View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whisper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 October 2008 at 1:10am
even if Allah comes to him, he will not even listen to him

I had heard of the Voice of America, this is the first time in my entire life that I hear someone claiming to be the Voice of Allah!

We all know this chap is in the habit of saying or implying something and then saying - Prove it!
H3OO View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote H3OO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 October 2008 at 2:21am
The ironic thing is that he is calling  invaders the English bad all the time but he himself along with his family have preferred to take  refugee in the invaders country or one can say the bad invaders are giving him the refugee and are giving him all the facilities of a 1st class citizen despite he showing no respect for them.

and more on that he is enjoying/benefiting all the English facilities but don't want others to benefit from them.

If he was talking from Afghanistan, then ok he would have had a point but the funny thing is he is enjoying a peaceful living in the invaders country along with his whole family and  left the country bcz of fear of getting killed but wants others to keep on killing themselves.
Thats just shows it all about him and his mentality but ofcourse we know who he is.

Edited by H3OO - 16 October 2008 at 2:30am
Whisper View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whisper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 October 2008 at 6:55am

Exclusively for Public Circulation

Please, beware.

Right now we have some extremely venomous people in our midst, with some serious scores to settle with the already bombed out Muslims just for the simple reason that we resist to accept nabi as nabi.

This chap is trying to caste aspersions on my person purely out of his psychosomatic disorder. We have agreed not to feed his fix by continuing to respond to him.

Mostly, the I C members know me in quite some detail.

But we have got a fresh lot of visitors since I have been away, for a while, because of a slight health mishap. I am detailing below a clarification just for the benefit of our new members.

My friends, the old wisdom always keeps proving itself.

They say that we always and ever take all others to be just and exactly like we are. Obviously, our invaders little minion has tried to paint me in the colours of his own personality by saying:

he himself along with his family have preferred to take refugee in the invaders country or one can say the bad invaders are giving him the refugee and are giving him all the facilities

I do understand that it must be extremely difficult for him to see anyone as anything other than an asylum seeker of his own like. The poverty of his statement confirms that he is a typical asylum seeker at the mercy of some country.

He is in perpetual habit of distorting facts, be these facts from the Koran or just info on someone�s profile. My profile clearly states, as most of you know, that I spend some time in Spain. Primarily, I live in Lahore (in fact, not more than one kilometre from where his Nabi�s progeny lives). A fact that was stated in one of my posts just last night and in this chap�s full vision

I went to school in England (I would keep from mentioning the type or the name of the school just out of sheer modesty). All my brothers and sisters did the same and Alhamd o Lillah we all returned home after completing our education � for the sheer reason that we can�t have anywhere in the world what we have at home.

I have been entitled to British nationality since the 60s when they used to just post the passport on receipt of your application, but I chose not to become a British national for my own certain CONVICTIONS!

In fact, my elder sister is on record, globally, in print as well as on the electronic media, for having refused the hand of Diana the Princess of Wales in marriage with her son, that now globally famous heart surgeon!

It seems pobre maosoof (el hombre, this poor man) is in habit of distorting facts, not just from the Koran, but also from our profiles.

Yes, I maintain a residence in London and one in the North West of England. I visit England regularly for my involvement with �Stop the War� movement. I have some remarkable friends there who ALSO OPPOSE British misdeeds and their wrong policies. In fact well over 67% of the Brits do that!

This person�s moral calibre or, in fact, the lack of it is a real eye opener. He believes that if some country let�s you in and gives you a few facilities � you must accept all their immoral acts and crimes as kosher!!!

Just watch and if you read any more posts from this character, in his present guise or in any other, please, just keep in mind what sort of a person you have at hand in terms his low resale value!
Whisper View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whisper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 October 2008 at 7:00am
he is calling  invaders the English bad all the time

Just note: los Punjabios find it so odd to ever call any invaders bad! They should be in fact loved, with dhottis just a bit ajar. His nabi was even more furious if anyone did not praise los Ingles.

After all they manufactured him and were also the pay masters!

And, we used to love invading them, mostly, at their own invitations. Great excursions! My ancestors' diaries speak volumes of great Punjaubi Housepitality. They used to get really bored if we missed say a season or two of invasions. I must keep quiet on the details!

Edited by Whisper - 16 October 2008 at 7:07am
minuteman View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote minuteman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 October 2008 at 7:21am

Whisper, at present you should be advising the Pathans how to take in the invaders. You should not advise the Punjabis please. Even though whole of Afgaanistan has still not been occupied yet but it seems that the invading forces have come to stay. They have spent lot of money in that war so they will not go away soon.

The Pathans made a revolver on home made lathe. They felt that they could take on the world. That was a serious miscalculation.

Please advise the pathans as you seem to hail from pathans. It is not fair for you to relax in Manchester or Spain, or in Lahore. You should be in the center of the holy battlefield in Afgaanistan. You seem to support Jihad. So please do something practical.

What is written above is for discussion only. Do not take it seriously as i do not take any of your posts seriously.

Edited by minuteman - 16 October 2008 at 7:30am
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 16>
  Share Topic