URL: https://www.islamicity.org/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=13363
Printed Date: 16 May 2024 at 7:21am
Software Version: Web Wiz Forums 12.03 - http://www.webwizforums.com

Topic: Does Allah Say?
Posted By: Whisper
Subject: Does Allah Say?
Date Posted: 14 October 2008 at 11:26am
My brother Minuteman

You don't need a declation from me to know how much I love you for your absolute innocence! I have been following your theses on jihaad in these recent days. I chose to keep quiet about the source of your theses just out of pure shame I felt for the source.

But, my brother, my paimana e sab'r (decanter of patience) is now just a bit too full. I had challenged your side kick or was it your partner in crime of distorting the Quran? But, as they say in good old England, he has made a runner just leaving you in the lurch and at the sheer mercy of a chap like me!

My brother, as you happen to be much closer to Allah Kareem, just because you happen to have a brand new nabi and seem to hold some kind of a Franchise, on what he means and what he doesn't mean, would you please just confirm to me that Allah Kareem says:

my Mozlems, when the Ingleesh and the Amreekis attack you, thou shalt lie down on the ground, face down and keep thy dhotis (loin cloth, the primary dress of los Punjabios) just a bit lose and at an angle that's convenient for any future Lindsey England to take better, sexier fotos and also more comfortable for los GIs (poor lads so far away from home!) in case they wish to seek just a wee more fun!

My brother, your posts imply that and your partner's almost confirm this stance. Is this Ahmediya jamaat's latest guidlines or Palacey - they do happen to have an almost Bilawal Zardari type of a set up. Don't they? 

But my dearest and the most innocent brother, I am waiting for your fatwa on this situation.

Thanks in advance
Your's most obedient servant
Sasha Khanzadeh, el Idi oto Perfecto

-------------
Sasha Khanzadeh

Replies:
Date Posted: 14 October 2008 at 11:55am

Update! - 15th October 2008 - 05:32 hours - Spanish Time

Your Partner in Crime did show up this morning, denting and painting the Quran in his typical Mohalla Chhabiaa'n Wala illicit car mechanic style.

We have decided to let him dance all over the floor soiled by his presence, here. We will not respond, we will just keep quiet, my brothers are just looking for the right rope to hand over to the Moderators for hanging him.

-------------
Sasha Khanzadeh

Posted By: minuteman
Date Posted: 14 October 2008 at 8:44pm

Whisper is calling me and (in another thread) to come back to his/her group. But I am afraid of the merchants of Venus (venom).

1. I do not support any holy war (Jihad) in the leadership of Mullas.

2. I do not believe that Jesus is alive now. That is well proved from Quran and hadith.

3. I do not believe that any one leaving Islam should be killed (except in war time).

4. I do not believe that adulterer should be killed (unless it be a case of rape or murder).

5. I do not believe that Islam was spread by sword.

6. I do not believe that we can help Islam by any weapon ( bomb or bullet).

7. I do not like those who tell lies and threaten others.

8. I do not like those who become impatient.

9. I do not like Aaloo Chholay.

10. I have love for all and Hatred for None.

11. I am least interested in politics.

12. I find that the maulvis had been at fault all the time. Did not guide the people.

13. I would prefer a Peer rather than a misguided Mulla.

14. I prefer that all discussion should be by the Quran and Sunnah and Hadith.

15. I am not a Metador. I am afraid of the bulls.

Now dear whisper, with my above qualifications (and disqualifications) please let me know if I am acceptable in the arena of the bulls??. Thanks for the invitation.

-------------
If any one is bad some one must suffer

Date Posted: 15 October 2008 at 2:55am

Brother Minuteman, we don�t just love you, we also respect you, but it seems you have learnt to side track, from your partner, and listed a whole 15 absolutely irrelevant points exactly like he had been doing here for these past few weeks.

My question was very simple. I had just asked if Allah Kareem says:

my Mozlems, when the Ingleesh and the Amreekis attack you, thou shalt lie down on the ground, face down and keep thy dhotis (loin cloth, the primary dress of los Punjabios) just a bit lose and at an angle that's convenient for any future Lindsey England to take better, sexier fotos and also more comfortable for los GIs (poor lads so far away from home!) in case they wish to seek just a wee more fun!

And, if the struggle of the Palestinians, the Kashmiris and los pobres Chechens for their freedoms is just not kosher?

My friend why are you scared to answer my simple and straight question?

-------------
Sasha Khanzadeh

Posted By: Gulliver
Date Posted: 15 October 2008 at 9:10am
"15. I am not a Metador. I am afraid of the bulls"

LOL

Can I join you club Minute ?

Date Posted: 15 October 2008 at 10:43am
15. I am not a Metador. I am afraid of the bulls

You can join anytime if you also take me to be a bull!
(Secret: I am a mere Lulliputian)

-------------
Sasha Khanzadeh

Posted By: Gulliver
Date Posted: 15 October 2008 at 11:14am
Hmmmmmmmmmm. 

How very Freudian.  We'll have none of that caper here.  LOL

Bull in a china shop, eh :-)    Where is Spain are you Whisper ?

I am not sure what you're both talking about here. But I get a sense part of it is about people being brutalised by certain police forces/militia.  We had that here too. I have a pic of one of my brothers who was taken in for 'questionning' on 'terrorism' some years ago, by the police here. Even with the pillows over his face - it's amazing he had a face left at all when they were done. And still he would not sign their 'confession'. Hard to be  pacifist when you're having your face punched in.

You reap what you sow, and so will they.

Posted By: H3OO
Date Posted: 15 October 2008 at 11:43am

Whisper

my Mozlems
, when the Ingleesh and the Amreekis attack you, thou shalt lie down on the ground, face down and keep thy dhotis (loin cloth, the primary dress of los Punjabios) just a bit lose and at an angle that's convenient for any future Lindsey England to take better, sexier fotos and also more comfortable for los GIs (poor lads so far away from home!) in case they wish to seek just a wee more fun!

no separate groups from within the country can pick up weapons and stage the war of their own, which is what we are witnessing in iraq and afghanistan. Different groups have formed   and are fighting the war of their own which has only lead to further destruction and bloodshed of innocent people.

Now what has happened  in case of Afghanistan and Iraq, is that the outside forces has entered their territory and has taken over their capitals and even a Govt has
been formed under them in both countries
which shows that the country has been taken over, invaded, in their control.

When u fight a defensive war, the thing is to not to let the outside forces get into your country, to take control but if they do succeed in it, then clearly u have lost and u have been taken over/invaded {which unfortunately we dont want to accept].

Conclusion
So u have the right to defend, when America or any other attacks u but only to the point where u have not yet been invaded/ taken over but as stated above [see red text above] if u have been invaded, then continuing the jihad will only harm your own people, create further destruction than doing any good, will badly effect the peace of the country instead of restoring it .

In case of invasion, the wisdom is in to  the accept the fact and to surrender/give up the weapons and try to strive for a peace agreement with the the outside forces , not for anyone else but for your very own people, for the peace of your own country. Try to have good relations with them and make sure that  they give ur people all their basic rights. This is the jihad that they should strive for instead of killing their own people.
Anything else will only result in what we are witnessing today, only bloodshed and now pakistan is the next one in line as seen by serious of suicide bombings there.

But its all about understanding and throwing your egos aside, if u have any pain for your own people and try this strategy for once, which looks a bit difficult for you and many. isn't it.

and now read the verse[
8/61, 62] of quran again that i have mentioned and my other posts as well in Jihad in current situation Thread, it might make some sense to u now.

and stop discussing about me,  come up with something useful, for once, plz.

-------------
God�s Word [Holy Quran] and Work [Nature] cannot contradict one another.

Date Posted: 15 October 2008 at 12:13pm
Allah says:
But if the enemy incline towards peace, incline thou also towards peace, and trust in Allah:Surely it is He Who is All-Hearing, All-Knowing (all things)8/61

Should they intend to deceive thee, Then surely Allah  is sufficient for thee: He it is who has strengthened thee with His aid and with (the company of) the Believers;8/62

Now i have backed my point of view from Holy Quran.

The above verse clearly mentions the important principle of peace treaties.

If the enemies do offer to  be peaceful and agree to provide all the rights, the muslims should not reject the offer and have a trust in Allah  as He is all knowing and all hearing, inother words he knows the best and we should obey his command and sign the peace agreement as  verse 61 says

and any doubts [that they might deceive] shouldnt be an excuse for rejecting the offer .

and [verse 62] if they try to deceive, then Allah is sufficient for us, He will help us and give us his support/strength, but that is only possible after we obey his commands and strive for peace.

It clear if anyone wants to understand. It is to the advantage of the Muslims.

Plz concentrate on Blue parts of the verse above.

-------------

Date Posted: 15 October 2008 at 12:32pm
My friends, I promised you not to respond to any of this chap's provocations. I am sticking by it, though he is tinkering and constantly denting and painting the Quran to suit his various agenda. We will wait patiently till he is thrown off here.

But we must admit he does weave some amazing stories to suit all the various corners of the day. One minute fighting los Hang Low Sexnons is a sin and the next . . . just wtach his new thesis.

The most interesting thing to note is that none of these two have answered my question at all. They say a liar has to spin a whole web of words.

-------------
Sasha Khanzadeh

Date Posted: 15 October 2008 at 12:34pm
sir comeon, when did i say its a sin, prove it?. My point is same, just a bit more elaborated and that also on your request. but not surprised at your reply. Thats all u have got.

and its not a story, its common sense. I hope those militants for once use it for their own people

and ur question has been answered. read again and think.

-------------

Date Posted: 15 October 2008 at 12:50pm
Where is Spain are you Whisper ?

My friend, I actually live in Lahore.
But do spend sometime also in Manchester and on the Spanish Mediterranean in Almeria. It used to be Al Ameeria in those centuries.

I am not sure what you're both talking about here.

My friend, Minuteman, seems to have cast the impression that we should not fight our invaders. And, his sidekick had stated in one of his posts in a string that we should just focus on what benefits we can get from our invaders instead of trying to eject them from our homelands.

Brother, they are luckier because they are the great Punjaubis, the world's record holders at welcoming 17 invaders in these past 2231 years since Alessandro Megna (also called Alexander the Great).

I have some genetic block being just a poor Pathaan.
We find it difficult to just lie down when the invader arrives. Secondly, dhotti is not our national dress, it's much easier to slide a dhotti down a bit than the silly shalwar so that some Lindsey England could make better photoes for her blogg and if the GIs want, they could have real fun.

I know we are just a bit backward and am just trying to find some justification for this just lie down and enjoy it doctrine. It was first founded by one Mirza Gholam Ahmed, chief of the Mar e Zai religion to make the Ingleesh campaigns easier for them. But, I have to say with much sadness that we have not been able to adapt this technology.

-------------
Sasha Khanzadeh

Date Posted: 15 October 2008 at 2:08pm

Just for General Public Information

I enjoy people who sit up and talk as if Afghanistan were one country. Ariana (you say Afghanistan) is a combination of 13 ancient Khanates ruled by Khanzadegaan (Khans and Khanzadehs). Each Khanate holds a mix of a good few scores of Qabayel (tribes).

It's a tribal belt all along tied together just with a common Pakhtoon wali. Who says it's a country with some Sultan or a head of state governing some unified and yours most obediently type of a set up?

People talk about Afghanistan as if they had carved it out of their own mud heaps. They pass solutions that would possibly be fit for their ailments. We have never been colonialised so a solution that would fit well with a colonialised mind normally does not wash well with us.

The lucky Punjaubis have loved and lived happily with los Ingles (the English). We have fought two hard wars with them and at some good cost to us. We have our own dictionary of suitable words for them.

As a people do we hold any right to live or be the way we wish to be? Could anyone, please, show us just one instance when we have suggested that the Punjaubis should import a consignment of injections to make them behave like proper men for our view?

Have we ever cared how you lead or more like mislead your lives? It's an exceptional outstanding Punjaubi characteristic to finger in everyones else's matters. You will find an Afghan to be always aloof and graceful about anythung that is not in his domain!

-------------
Sasha Khanzadeh

Date Posted: 15 October 2008 at 3:34pm

To my knowledge, the Pathans are all ex-Jews (Yahoodis). They were captured from Palestine by the Babylonian king Nebuchednazar (330 B.C.) and made prisnors. They spent some time in Iraq as prisnors and later when released they never went back to their holy land. They moved east ward to Persia and Afghanistan.

They adopted the christian faith about 2000 years ago. When they learnt about Islam, they sent a party to Madinah to find about the new religion. They adopted Islam quickly. So these are really Yahoodis. They have a tribal life, quite hard life. They had been uncivilised and fighters. They attacked Punjab and India most of the time and plundered the wealth of poor Indian people.

Yet I say they are the most beautiful, high level Muslims who live a very clean life and they do business too. But what happened to them in these days? They had no teacher, no guide, no Imam. Their children are sorting food items from the rubbish in most cities. Who caused all that downfall? Not the Ameerikis. It was their own fault.

I said I do not indulge in politics. I never said that when some one attacks us, we should lie down. But I openly said that I do not believe in any bloody holy war (Jihad) with any kinds of weapons. I hope that the Afghans will be well looked after under the Ameerikis. They will teach them some manners.

-------------

Date Posted: 15 October 2008 at 9:20pm

I hope that the Afghans will be well looked after under the Ameerikis. They will teach them some manners.

Brother, you must know by now that I love you for your such wonderful jokes. Amreekis will teach someone manners? My friend, have you ever lived amongst the Afghans?

To my knowledge, the Pathans are all ex-Jews (Yahoodis).

We are quite content with our background, at least we have one!

They adopted the christian faith about 2000 years ago.

I think this one is a bit like some of your sidekick's (H300) facts!

They attacked Punjab and India most of the time and plundered the wealth of poor Indian people.

Yes. They did?

I have mentioned in some of previous posts and it's a historical fact that the Punjaubi lords always invited them and even hired various Afghan tribes to sort out their regional differences. Some hired them even for fetching a bride from  a distant state.

I am sorry I didn�t realise that your poverty was caused by my forefathers!

Yet I say they are the most beautiful, high level Muslims who live a very clean life and they do business too.

Yaar, go ahead, just mention it, they are doing quite well in the Bollywood too!

They had no teacher, no guide, no Imam.

Yes, they are sad folks, they hung the only one the Brits had sent them. You mean we also need the sort of imam your sidekick was constantly labelling as nabi?

Who caused all that downfall? Not the Ameerikis.

Just tell me something if you don�t mind please. Amreeki aggression, blood shed or siphoning off other peoples� monies never causes anything, ever?

And, Professor Stieglitz (a Nobel Laureate) is just barking against his own countrymen�s crimes just for fun? in his most researched books?

But I won't go into that, I have accepted your extreme intellectual deficit as sheer innocence?

I said I do not indulge in politics.

I am not talking politics or even about politics. I am pointing out plain simple murder, bloodshed, chaos, mayhem caused by our great Cap It All itis.

I never said that when some one attacks us, we should lie down.

Brother, you must read your pots, they implied that �in the present situation� we must do that, just lie down like good Punjaubis.

Or stand by the street corners with a bunch garlands and a pretty daughter in tow hoping the invading lord catches her glance. My friend, don�t mind my comment, just read Tozk e Sher Shah Suri and the rest of your history of wooing invaders!

But, promise, I love your sense of humour, I have been laughing my head off since your post. My friend, just show me six Amreekis with manners and you will get a Nobel Prize for your discovery!

-------------
Sasha Khanzadeh

Date Posted: 15 October 2008 at 10:31pm

Thanks for all your courtesy.   The Afghans are illiterate and ignorant. The Ameerikis are violent, aggressive. Two bads may bring about some good change. You know two negatives when beaten together (multiplied) bring a positive result.

-------------

Date Posted: 15 October 2008 at 11:09pm
MM leave this guy. even if Allah comes to him, he will not even listen to him, then who are we for him.

just tell him  to join the  jihad in Afghanistan along with his whole family, no one is stopping him. They need people[Goats] like him as it will not be much difficult for them to turn him into a suicide bomber.

-------------

Date Posted: 16 October 2008 at 12:48am
The Afghans are illiterate and ignorant.

Yaar, hold your horses. What did you find so offensive in my post? I respect you. You hold something fine and decent about you unlike this other chap who flew in thinking that we were all lacking in intellect, somehow. But then we always take others to be exactly what we ourselves are.

I do know we are just absolutely illiterate, but not ignorant - PROOF - we didn't let those English plant a nabi in our land. Brother, I even respect the fact that you have a different set of rules than the rest of us. You have the dignity of not trying to force your belief on us. 

I just can't understand your bedazzlement with the Hang Low Sexnon block. Let me assure you and I am in an absolute position to prove to you that the English were not always just immaculate. In fact, even today they are counted amongst the sickest in Europe.

And los pobre Amreekis brought up swearing allegiance to a piece of cloth with their hands on their hearts! They are the roughest, most ignorant sons of greed and immorality one could ever meet.

And, they will teach noble Afghans manners? Yes, they can teach us how to bomb each and every wedding party.

-------------
Sasha Khanzadeh

Date Posted: 16 October 2008 at 12:54am
even if Allah comes to him, he will not even listen to him

We all knew you as an agent for some brand new plastic nabi, but never knew you also held some franchise on Allah Kareem?

Allah Kareem does not have to come to me, I am tuned into my Creator always and for ever. He loves and protects me. I am a living miracle of HIS kindness.

I don't need any effing excuses, explanations and logics for accepting him or his miracles.

Good luck with your wishfull thinking of sending me for jeehad. My people are already doing their bit. I am also there often. More often than some Amreeki agents can ever even think.

-------------
Sasha Khanzadeh

Date Posted: 16 October 2008 at 1:10am
even if Allah comes to him, he will not even listen to him

I had heard of the Voice of America, this is the first time in my entire life that I hear someone claiming to be the Voice of Allah!

We all know this chap is in the habit of saying or implying something and then saying - Prove it!

-------------
Sasha Khanzadeh

Date Posted: 16 October 2008 at 2:21am
The ironic thing is that he is calling  invaders the English bad all the time but he himself along with his family have preferred to take  refugee in the invaders country or one can say the bad invaders are giving him the refugee and are giving him all the facilities of a 1st class citizen despite he showing no respect for them.

and more on that he is enjoying/benefiting all the English facilities but don't want others to benefit from them.

If he was talking from Afghanistan, then ok he would have had a point but the funny thing is he is enjoying a peaceful living in the invaders country along with his whole family and  left the country bcz of fear of getting killed but wants others to keep on killing themselves.
Thats just shows it all about him and his mentality but ofcourse we know who he is.

-------------

Date Posted: 16 October 2008 at 6:55am

Exclusively for Public Circulation

Please, beware.

Right now we have some extremely venomous people in our midst, with some serious scores to settle with the already bombed out Muslims just for the simple reason that we resist to accept nabi as nabi.

This chap is trying to caste aspersions on my person purely out of his psychosomatic disorder. We have agreed not to feed his fix by continuing to respond to him.

Mostly, the I C members know me in quite some detail.

But we have got a fresh lot of visitors since I have been away, for a while, because of a slight health mishap. I am detailing below a clarification just for the benefit of our new members.

My friends, the old wisdom always keeps proving itself.

They say that we always and ever take all others to be just and exactly like we are. Obviously, our invaders little minion has tried to paint me in the colours of his own personality by saying:

�he himself along with his family have preferred to take refugee in the invaders country or one can say the bad invaders are giving him the refugee and are giving him all the facilities�

I do understand that it must be extremely difficult for him to see anyone as anything other than an asylum seeker of his own like. The poverty of his statement confirms that he is a typical asylum seeker at the mercy of some country.

He is in perpetual habit of distorting facts, be these facts from the Koran or just info on someone�s profile. My profile clearly states, as most of you know, that I spend some time in Spain. Primarily, I live in Lahore (in fact, not more than one kilometre from where his Nabi�s progeny lives). A fact that was stated in one of my posts just last night and in this chap�s full vision

I went to school in England (I would keep from mentioning the type or the name of the school just out of sheer modesty). All my brothers and sisters did the same and Alhamd o Lillah we all returned home after completing our education � for the sheer reason that we can�t have anywhere in the world what we have at home.

I have been entitled to British nationality since the 60s when they used to just post the passport on receipt of your application, but I chose not to become a British national for my own certain CONVICTIONS!

In fact, my elder sister is on record, globally, in print as well as on the electronic media, for having refused the hand of Diana the Princess of Wales in marriage with her son, that now globally famous heart surgeon!

It seems pobre maosoof (el hombre, this poor man) is in habit of distorting facts, not just from the Koran, but also from our profiles.

Yes, I maintain a residence in London and one in the North West of England. I visit England regularly for my involvement with �Stop the War� movement. I have some remarkable friends there who ALSO OPPOSE British misdeeds and their wrong policies. In fact well over 67% of the Brits do that!

This person�s moral calibre or, in fact, the lack of it is a real eye opener. He believes that if some country let�s you in and gives you a few facilities � you must accept all their immoral acts and crimes as kosher!!!

Just watch and if you read any more posts from this character, in his present guise or in any other, please, just keep in mind what sort of a person you have at hand in terms his low resale value!

-------------
Sasha Khanzadeh

Date Posted: 16 October 2008 at 7:00am
he is calling  invaders the English bad all the time

Just note: los Punjabios find it so odd to ever call any invaders bad! They should be in fact loved, with dhottis just a bit ajar. His nabi was even more furious if anyone did not praise los Ingles.

After all they manufactured him and were also the pay masters!

And, we used to love invading them, mostly, at their own invitations. Great excursions! My ancestors' diaries speak volumes of great Punjaubi Housepitality. They used to get really bored if we missed say a season or two of invasions. I must keep quiet on the details!

-------------
Sasha Khanzadeh

Date Posted: 16 October 2008 at 7:21am

Whisper, at present you should be advising the Pathans how to take in the invaders. You should not advise the Punjabis please. Even though whole of Afgaanistan has still not been occupied yet but it seems that the invading forces have come to stay. They have spent lot of money in that war so they will not go away soon.

The Pathans made a revolver on home made lathe. They felt that they could take on the world. That was a serious miscalculation.

Please advise the pathans as you seem to hail from pathans. It is not fair for you to relax in Manchester or Spain, or in Lahore. You should be in the center of the holy battlefield in Afgaanistan. You seem to support Jihad. So please do something practical.

What is written above is for discussion only. Do not take it seriously as i do not take any of your posts seriously.

-------------

Date Posted: 16 October 2008 at 10:21am
Whisper, at present you should be advising the Pathans how to take in the invaders.

Yaar, I have never had any problem with any of your posts. We seem to have an interesting relationship despite a sharp bite here or two there. I respect you and I am just one of the whole lot of people here at IC who do that.

I can smell, sense people around and am unable to stand anything false or in some deceptive garb. Our problems were with this Sundance kid who came blazing his guns as if we were just all a bunch of idiots here.

You must have noticed that I steer clear of any religious discussions. You will never see me posting any religious or Quaranic references ever. I have no problem with jeehaad nor any love for it at all. I do appreciate some of YOUR points in your posts, but your posts and the whole debate was tinged by this man's credibilty infection!

I hold a global view of National Struggles for Freedom that I share with my friends, in England and Europe. Yes, people do hold the RIGHT to fight for their freedoms. People who do that are not terrorists. Only the Amreekis and the Brits label people fighting for their freedoms as terrorists.

Now, you may or may not count some national struggle as jeehaad. We, you and I, got to a sore point only when you refused or failed to answer my question on the Palestinian, Kashmiri and the Chechen struggles.

My friend, I never advise the Punjaubis, ever TILL los Punjabios start to finger in our affairs and specially for frying just some of their own agenda like this other man was doing.

We just respect your points, it's just that you got in the cross fire with this street urchin who had infiltrated the forum under false pretext.

-------------
Sasha Khanzadeh

Date Posted: 16 October 2008 at 11:59am
Treaty of hudaibiya

'Allah's Good Pleasure was on the believers when they swore Fealty to you [Muhammad] under the tree. He knew what was in their hearts,
and He sent down Tranquility on them; and
He rewarded them with a speedy victory.' [fath 48: 18]

Nearly six years after the Prophet's [s] migration to Madinah from Makkah [hijrah], he [s] had a vision in which he found himself entering the Ka'bah in Makkah unopposed. He took this as a good omen and decided to attempt the Lesser Pilgrimage [umrah]. He [s] had not been to Makkah [his birth-place] since and was craving to visit it.

Allah says, 'Truly did Allah fulfil the vision for His Apostle: ye shall enter the Sacred Mosque, if Allah wills, with minds secure, heads shaved, hair cut short, and without fear. For He knew what ye knew not, and He granted, besides this, a speedy victory.' [fath 48: 27]

The Prophet [s] along with the other Muslims donned on the ihram. There was, from the conception of the idea for umrah, no intention to fight the Makkans. Prophet [s] purpose was only to visit the House of Allah.

Being an Arab custom, they were entitled, as the others, to visit the Sacred Enclosed Sanctuary. However, the Quraysh took this as the greatest threat ever.

They sent Khalid ibn al-Walid [who embraced Islam less than two years later] with a troop of two hundred horse to bar the pilgrims' entry by force of arms. The Prophet [s], having no intention to fight, changed his [s] route and alighted on the plain of Hudaibiya.

Narrated al-Bara, 'On the Day of Hudaibiya, we were 1400 men along with the Prophet [s].' [bukhari vol. 5 h # 4150]
The prophet [s] and his Companions remained in Hudaibiya for the next few days. There and then negotiations were opened between the Muslims and the Quraysh. Having completed the preliminary discussions, the Prophet [s] sent Uthman ibn Affan [ra], who was a member of the influential and powerful clan of Abdu Shams. He was well received by his kinsmen and also exclusively permitted to make rounds of the Ka'bah. He refused on grounds that he would not make rounds before the Prophet [s]. This decision pleased the Prophet [s].

When Uthman [ra] was late in returning, a rumor got about that he had been murdered. On hearing this rumor, the Prophet [s] immediately assembled his Companions and sitting under a wild acacia tree, took a Pledge [Ba'ait al-Ridwan - Pledge of Good Pleasure] from them.

Yazid b. Abu Ubaid [ra] [the freed slave of Salama b. al-Akwa'] said, '1 asked Salama as to what effect he had sworn fealty to the Messenger of Allah [s] on the Day of Hudaibiya. He said, 'To the effect that we will die fighting.' ' [muslim book 20 h # 4590]

'Allah's Good Pleasure was on the believers when they swore Fealty to you [Muhammad] under the tree. [fath 48: 18]
The enthusiasm was great. One by one the Companions came and pledged allegiance to him. The Prophet [s] swore allegiance for Uthman [ra] who was missing.

Uthman's [ra] death fortunately was what it was - a rumor! He returned to Hudaibiya and it became clear that the Makkans were prepared to conclude a treaty.

The Quraysh sent Suhayl bin Amr to draw up the terms of the Treaty.

Narrated Al-Bara bin 'Azib [ra], ' When Allah's Apostle [s] concluded a peace treaty with the people of Hudaibiya, Ali bin Abu Talib [ra] wrote the document and he mentioned in it, 'Muhammad, Allah's Apostle' . The pagans said, 'Don't write 'Muhammad, Allah's Apostle', for if you were an apostle we would not fight with you.' Allah's Apostle asked Ali to rub it out, but Ali said, 'I will not be the person to rub it out.' Allah's Apostle rubbed it out and made peace with them on the condition that the Prophet and his companions would enter Makkah and stay there for three days, and that they would enter with their weapons in cases.' [bukhari Vol. 3 h # 862]

Anas [ra] said that the Quraysh made peace with the Prophet [s]. They laid the condition on the Prophet [s] that anyone who joined them from the Muslims, the Makkans would not return him, and anyone who joined you [the Muslims] from them, you would send him back to them. The Companions said, 'Messenger of Allah, should we write this?' He [s] said, 'Yes'. One who goes away from us to join them - may Allah keep him away! and one who comes to join us from them [and is sent back] Allah will provide him relief and a way of escape. [muslim book 19 h # 4404]

As the prophet[sa] was agreeing to everything the Mekkans proposed, the companians felt agitated over humiliation and Hazrat Umar  went to  Holy  Prophet[sa] and submitted: 

O prophet of God, are we not in the right?

Yes, said the prophet, we are in the right.

"Are not our enemies idolatrous polytheists?" asked Umar. 
"Undoubtedly they are", rejoined the Holy Prophet. 
"Why should then we disgrace our religion?" added Umar. 
The Holy Prophet said, "I am the Messenger of God, and I do not act in contravention of His  commandments." 

This silenced Umar, but he felt these terms to be humiliating to the Muslims. He saw Abu Bakr, and  wanted him to persuade the Holy Prophet to revise the terms. Abu Bakr said: 

"The Holy Prophet knows things better than we do. What the Holy Prophet has done is in the interests of  the Muslims. Have faith in God. Do not be critical and hold fast to the stirrup of the Holy Prophet." 

Thereafter the pact which came to be known as the Hudaibiya pact was duly signed between the Muslims  and the Meccans. On behalf of the Muslims, the pact was among others signed by Umar. 

The following terms and conditions were agreed upon-

1. There would be peace for ten years. During this period, Muslims could go to Makkah and the Quraysh could go to Syria through the Muslim areas.
  2. There would be one-sided extradition - the Makkans taking refuge with the Prophet [s] would be handed over on demand to the Quraysh. But Muslims taking refuge with the Quraysh would not be handed back.
  3. Muslims would depart from Makkah this year. They would be free to perform umrah the following year and remain in Makkah for only three days.
  4. Any tribe wishing to sign the agreement with the Makkans or the Quraysh, would be able to do so.

During that period some believing women emigrants including Umm Kalthum bint Uqba bin Abu Muait [ra] who came to Allah's Apostle [s] and she was a young lady then. Her relative came to the Prophet [s] and asked him to return her, but the Prophet [s] did not return her to them for Allah had revealed the following verse regarding women- 

'O you who believe! When the believing women come to you as emigrants. Examine them, Allah knows best as to their belief, then if you know them for true believers, Send them not back to the unbelievers, [for] they are not lawful [wives] for the disbelievers, Nor are the unbelievers lawful [husbands] for them.' [mumtahinah 60.10] [muslim vol. 3 h # 874]

It was a trying period for the Muslims. The treaty was a blessing in disguise. They had hoped to visit the Ka'bah and were now disappointed. Some of the general bitterness at having signed a treaty where the Muslim seemed 'obviously' at loss, smoothed over.

'He rewarded them [Pledgers of allegiance] with a speedy victory.' [fath 48: 18]
Most of the commentators assume that the above verse relates to the conquest of Khaybar, which took place a few months after the Truce of Hudaibiya. It is probable, however, that it is a prophecy of the almost bloodless conquest of Makkah in the year 8H, the victorious establishment of Islam in all of Arabia and, finally, the tremendous expansion of the Islamic Commonwealth under the Prophet's [s] immediate successors.

'Speedy victory' could also mean the 'Treaty of Hudaibiya' which was signed immediately after the Pledge of Allegiance. 

Narrated Abu Wail [ra], 'Umar [ra] asked, 'O Allah's Apostle! Was it [Hudaibiya Treaty] a victory?' Allah's Apostle [s] said, 'Yes'. [muslim vol. 4 h # 406]

The dream-vision the Prophet [s] had in Madinah before the expedition, which subsequently ended at Hudaibiya was fulfilled indeed. In the year 7H, the Muslims were able to perform their first peaceful Lesser Pilgrimage to the Holy City of Makkah.

The Treaty of Hudaibiya proved to be of the greatest importance for the future of Islam. Muslims were united for a cause like never before. For the first time in six years peaceful contacts were established between Madinah and Makkah. This opened the way for the spread of Islam into the Pagan Arabian tribes.

People of both sides could meet freely. New converts rallied around Allah's Messenger [s], first in hundreds and then in thousands.

The Treaty brought about the moral and political victory of Islam all over Arabia.

Now i hope u have read this carefully and see the importance of peace treaties which in the end proved to be a major success for the Muslims which at that time looked like a surrender/ a loss and many were unhappy with the treaty at the time it was signed as they felt it humiliating [see red text above]  and one can see while signing the treaty what prophet[sa] [see red text above] had to go through but for the sake of peace, he bear it, he bear all the humiliation though some Muslims were not happy and  were ready for the fight and wanted to but prophet[sa] didnt and
infact had a peace agreement which in the end hit back the Makkans badly, turned out to be very costly for them.

-------------

Date Posted: 16 October 2008 at 11:28pm

Treaty of hudaibiya

I have never felt so bad for anyone in my 6 years at I C or, perhaps, even in my entire life. My dearest friend, Angel, would bear me out about Fezziwig and all those other frogs from the Pond and certify how really ill they were.

Then we had that B59000. Community was just a wee worse. Oh, madre mia, just forgot our Syed123 and that was just last year and I made a full Morshed-in-Chief out of him. We have some experience of pests.

My dearest and most precious Morshed, we had never met somone of your like before and hope never to see one again. Please can you understand that I have no heart nor the need to read through any of your posts? These are just a bit useless, too lengthy, though very Technicolor, but at once irrelevant to the situations you try to rub into us and what's at hand.

You think we are some fools, a bit like your great nabi's flock, who are unable to see how Hudabiya - when the Muslims had won and went for a peace treaty - can ever be like when attacked by the filthiest of the world's army?

But the saddest part is that you landed in our midst with a serious credulity deficit. Credibility is trust in plain simple English language in case you have some problem in translating it - you seems not to know the word.

Can you give us just one reason why we should listen to anything you say when we know you are here not for some discussion, but merely to satisfy your psychosomatic needs. Have you accepted one single reference or even just ONE point ever tabled by anyone here? Is there one instance when you regarded any of the people we respect as respectable?

You are here just to rubbish each and everything we say and drive us to step into the fold of ISLAM, which in your wake is to accept your nabi as a nabi. Till then, according to you and all other Ahmedis, we are just dungars (cattle).

So, for that reason, I never even bother to read your posts or admire your colour schemes. Just forget about Hudabiya, tell me have you ever been to Afghanistan or Eyerak (as your masters call Iraq). In short, have you ever been occupied by Americans? Kicked about or buggered by them? Ever heard of Dr. Aaafiya Siddiqui?

Sorry, I asked that last question. You would hold the view that if a woman hasn�t heard of Gholam Ahmed then she deserves even worse than this one has got.

We know.

-------------
Sasha Khanzadeh

Date Posted: 17 October 2008 at 1:26am
Even though whole of Afgaanistan has still not been occupied yet but it seems that the invading forces have come to stay.

My friend, that's exactly where we are different.

You tend to take anything the Hang Low Sexnons do as the Final Act. As if it's not subject to the ETERNAL law of Change. As if it were the ACT of some gaad himself.

That is where we strike that difference. You have this idea that the WHITES were always, somehow, better, more vibrant and just absolutely beautiful. Made to RULE us! AND, they will remain so.

For me their plastic temples and what you and your sidekick call civilisation (you just out of your innocence and he because he has been thrown a few comforts he could not sadly have in his own Punjaub!!!) just impermanent bubbles.

In fact everything in our lives is impermanent. Their bullying and our occupations are both impermanent.

I think, one day you should ask me why I did not become a British National and who had predicted that there will be no dollar between 2008 and 2012 and, I promise, I will tell you all.

Sorry, I said that, you must be thinking that the dollar is also there to stay! As if it were some gaad! like your those masters of your thought?

-------------
Sasha Khanzadeh

Date Posted: 17 October 2008 at 2:55am
when the Muslims had won and went for a peace treaty
sir that just says it all about your ignorance. Read the treaty that i have pasted above and im  sure you will get to know how much wrong u are in ur above statement but cant blame you.

Important
It were almost 6 years since Muslims last visited  Makkah, their holy place and were even not even allowed to enter for their religious duties.   Muslims were ready to fight and get their entry into Makkah through force and one  can say that they also had right to but our great prophet[sa] didnt choose that way bcz he didnt wanted any fight, any blood shed, he wanted to resolve the matter peacefully  and without any objections agreed to their terms just for the sake of peace though many Muslims were not happy.

and one of the condition was that Muslims for this year cannot perform religious duties there but from next year they can but prophet[sa] didnt even objected to this. Why? bcz he wanted everything do be decided peacefully and  someone has to compromise or the outcome will be negative and only good people have the courage to compromise, bad will never compromise. So the great prophet of great Lord did this and one can see that treaty afterwards turned out be a great milestone for Islam.

It can get clearer than this. We all should learn from this great act of prophet[sa], his intelligence on how peacefully he handled the situation and avoided any bloodshed despite not being allowed to get into Makkah that year and atleast follow him. Surely he[sa] has shown us the way how to deal with such situations with peace.

-------------

Date Posted: 17 October 2008 at 5:25am
Whisper, its time for u to leave the invaders country and go to Afghanistan/iraq  

It now stands proven that you just post for the sake of posting and sounding smart. And, you just distort facts and post these here. It does not matter whether these facts are from the Koran or about someone's profile. You just have to distort these to fit these in with your story!

Now, you understand why we all feel such sadness about you? You have read my profile + my detailed �For Public Circulation� post. You are informed that I am in Spain.

But, you just can not function without distorting facts. Your psychosis forces you to keep pushing with your lines exactly in the same manner as you have been oushed and battered in your earlier life.

sir that just says it all about your ignorance.
We know, we are just absolute Dungaars (cattle) till we begin to look the way you look and accept your nabi as the most brilliant thing that ever happened in this pobre world!

But who will get all this to those jihadi forces.

Why have you become so concerned about the jihaadi forces just out of the blue? Specially when all these chaps are just dungaars (cattle)?

Na tussi ona noo�n apniaa�n dhiaa�n dinday o. Na ona d janazay parrhdey ou tay na ee ona noo�n Muslimaan ginday ou. (You don�t allow your daughters in marriage to them. You don�t join in their funeral prayers. You don�t count these poors even as Muslims.

How come you have suddenly become so concerned about the welfare of these pobre Mozlems?

and teach them these things that i have been mentioning.

Didn't know that you were also going to claim yourself to be a nabi or something similar? Like the one you have been advertising here for these past few weeks?

Why would I even mention you, just forget about promoting your convoluted message, anywhere?

You are hiding behind a number and spitting out words without even noticing where someone lives. What grand vision! Almost like your nabi�s vision who couldn't work out that the Brits will leave his birth place and his flock will have to find some Rabwa.

At this point when the US take is very low and when even the UK are being forced by their electorate to leave the coalition and your masters� great gaad, el Dollar, is in a suicidal spin - I will act on the advice of a chap whose nabi did not show up for a munazara arranged by my absolutely noble and illustrious grandfather?

Just told you, you have become some great laugh. Please, do tell your controllers that you don�t irritate these Mozlems any more.

-------------
Sasha Khanzadeh

Date Posted: 17 October 2008 at 9:25pm

Thank goodness

He has not responded and now I can call it a day and go for a long siasta. Well, in fact, he never responded to any of our posts, he just carried on with his own propaganda by pasting long and just irrelevant references here.

I feel terribly sad for his condition.
He is really in a very bad shape. He thought, he would be counted as some scholar just by the sheer size and the volume of what he pastes here. Doesn't matter if it's relevant or not. He never dealt with any questions from anyone, ever.

Poor chap, just kept on honking his own torn little horn. 

Just imagine! He arrived here around three weeks ago, he said that he had read a book by one of Mirza's sons. And, that had appealed to his LOGIC and he just sat up to demolish what the Muslims hold very dear to them.

You all know, I just have that Pathaan head and I committed the blunder of asking him if he had read any of the Punjaub's Great Made in Britain Nabi's own works? I have and I would not even wish to comment on their absolute vulgarity. I would spare even my worst enemy (if and when I find one!) any reference from his books.

He said no he hadn't but he appears a couple of weeks later and in all his posts he keeps claiming that he had read "their" books. One book turns into all their books just in a matter of 2 or 3 weeks!

I am glad that I will no longer be in contact - in any manner at all - with a chap who is in the habit id distorting all facts - be they from the Koran or from someone's profile - and specially after he has been informed of the actual facts.

He will just stand there and keep repeating himself out of context. I feel he is actually not some persons but one of those Auto-scripters the State Department has developed. They all mostly come with numeric post fixes, like our good old Syed123!

-------------
Sasha Khanzadeh

Date Posted: 17 October 2008 at 9:40pm
 That person Ghulam Ahmad Qadiyani whom you call the Punjabi Nabi claimed that he was the promised Messiah of the Muslims. He had written about 80 books in Urdu, Persian and Arabic. How can any one read all his books so quickly? His books may all be available on the net now. Any one can read any of his books. But it will be difficult to understand them.

His first claim was that he was the Imam Mahdi. That he was the promised Messiah of this Ummah. Later, after 1901 A.D. He claimed that he was addressed by Allah as a shadow prophet and shadow messenger.

People argue about his claims. It is now more that 120 years. This discussion/ debate is going on.

-------------

Posted By: seekshidayath
Date Posted: 17 October 2008 at 10:00pm
Brother Sasha, if you permit, i had few questions, to ask minuteman.

-------------
Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) said: �All the descendants of Adam are sinners, and the best of sinners are those who repent."

Date Posted: 17 October 2008 at 10:31pm
Brother Sasha, if you permit, i had few questions, to ask minuteman.

Brader'em aziz, as Shakes Peer had said: "You save my trouble by your own approach" and why ask me, we are all a braderi here. Ask him anything you desire, he is an absolutely wonderful man, I will be back in 3 minutes, it takes that much to make a cup of tea with some honey in it.

-------------
Sasha Khanzadeh

Date Posted: 18 October 2008 at 12:13am
Originally posted by minuteman minuteman wrote:

I prefer that all discussion should be by the Quran and Sunnah and Hadith.

I wish u to stick up to this line of yours and prove me thru Qur'an and sunnah.

I do not believe that any one leaving Islam should be killed (except in war time).

Prove this statement of yours in light of Qur'an and sunnah ?

Why did Prophet { sallal lahu alayhi wasallam} order Miqyas ibn Subaha and Abdullah ibn Khatal be killed when they turned apostate ?

Remember, this ruling is applicable in an islamic state.

7. I do not like those who tell lies and threaten others.
Even we don't like those who spread lies, in the name of Islam.May Allah swt forbid umah from such fitnahs.
Anyways, answer my first question, inshaAllah, shall move on to next, after getting this cleared.

-------------
Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) said: �All the descendants of Adam are sinners, and the best of sinners are those who repent."

Date Posted: 18 October 2008 at 2:18am
Important

whisper stop misleading that u have read their books and also stop spreading misstatements about me, dont go that low. I have proved every of your and others arguments wrong from Quran and their books. U were clueless in all cases and no decent reply accept for threats or getting me killed. The answers are there for everyone to see in those thread. I again say plz read their books and dont accept the false propaganda from here and there or u will be badly mislead.

Thanks

-------------

Date Posted: 18 October 2008 at 2:25am
seeks said

I do not believe that any one leaving Islam should be killed (except in war time).
Prove this statement of yours in light of Qur'an and sunnah ?

Why did Prophet { sallal lahu alayhi wasallam} order Miqyas ibn Subaha and Abdullah ibn Khatal be killed when they turned apostate ?

Remember, this ruling is applicable in an islamic state.

Dear seeks

Apostacy is punishable by death in islam only if the apostate wages a war, fights against the Muslims, becomes hostile towards islam.

So basically such a person who has become an apostate is not punishable  because of apostacy but bcz of his reversion to enemy status where he tries to harm the Muslims/islam.

Can u give one verse from Quran that states capital punishment for an apostate?

Read the following link and i have proved there from Quran that the apostacy is not punishable. Plz read all my posts there.

http://www.islamicity.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=13161&PN=1 - http://www.islamicity.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=13161&PN=1

CONT...

-------------

Date Posted: 18 October 2008 at 2:52am

--------------------------------------

A Hadith concerning �Abdullah bin Abi Sarh is
presented that he had once been a scribe of the Holy Prophetsa, however the Satan led him astray. At the time of the fall of Mecca, the Holy Prophetsa gave orders for his killing. Later, Hadrat �Uthmanra sought refuge for him which the Holy Prophetsa granted.

So according to some, this is the Hadith that
substantiates killing of the apostate!
Those representing the testimony have committed unfairness by concealing the background of the event from us.

They have tried to give the impression that as soon as the man apostatized, the Holy Prophet[sa] gave orders for his killing, and then awaited his capture for this purpose.

Most certainly nothing of this sort took place.
The actual fact is that this man was one of those
criminals
who had exceeded all limits and who were
thus exempted from the general pardon after the fall of Mecca.
Just as, despite the exemption from the general pardon, many were mercifully forgiven by the HolyProphet[sa], he too was forgiven by his great mercy.

What happened was that �Abdullah bin Abi Sarh
not only apostatized but went too far in mischief and was involved in combats with the Muslims. After the fall of Mecca, the Holy Prophetsa included him among those people about whom he had stated that they would not be pardoned. He sought refuge from Hadrat �Uthmanra who got forgiveness for him. It is thus written:

"Ibni �Abbas relates that �Abdullah bin
Sa�d bin Abi Sarh used to be a scribe of the
Holy Prophetsa but was led astray by Satan and
he joined the non-believers. On the day of the
fall of Mecca, the Holy Prophetsa ordered that
he be killed. Hadrat �Uthmanra requested for his
pardon, which was approved and he was thus
forgiven."

"On the day of the fall of Mecca, the Holy
Prophetsa granted general pardon to all except four men and two women and said: kill them even if they are found seeking refuge clutching the drapes of the Ka�ba. [Their names were:] �Ikrama bin Abu Jahl,
�Abdullah bin Khatal, Miqyas bin Subabata and �Abdullah bin Abi Sarh�"

-------------

Date Posted: 18 October 2008 at 4:26am
Important

You are just some useless time wasting Psychopath.
You can't stay a minute without distorting things, bit a fact from my profile or just the Koran. You do that out of compulsion and for promoting your equally useless FAKE nabi. 

Have you got some certificate to confirm that you have proved anything? Other than your own sad condition?

This is my last post in this thread and it will best for you to stop barking your unproven assertions at us.

-------------
Sasha Khanzadeh

Date Posted: 18 October 2008 at 9:09am

Dear Whisper,  Seeks is asking me some difficult questions, of course with your permission. Would you kindly help me with any verse of your Koran to defend the apostate? Please help. Thanks.

-------------

Date Posted: 18 October 2008 at 10:05am
Dear Whisper,  Seeks is asking me some difficult questions, of course with your permission. Would you kindly help me with any verse of your Koran to defend the apostate? Please help. Thanks.

My absolutely dear Minuteman, just love your sense of humour! Have you ever seen me quoting anything from the Koran? In my entire existence here at the IC?

My friend that was the other Aquarian, a Punjaubi one, who had laid claim to prophethood (was it profithood?) not this one.

Please, ask your sidekick for help, he is superb at extracting exactly what he wants from the Koran and also from peoples' profiles. 

-------------
Sasha Khanzadeh

Date Posted: 18 October 2008 at 10:40am

Whisper,  I am disappointed with you. You were complaining about H300 fellow that he was distorting the Koran. So I felt that you must have the right meanings of Quran. If you have nothing of the Quran then I will have to Seek some help from some where to defend the apostates. Thanks anyway for telling that you had nothing to do with the Koran here during your entire discussions.

-------------

Posted By: Chrysalis
Date Posted: 18 October 2008 at 11:00am
Originally posted by H3OO H3OO wrote:

forgiven."

Prophetsa granted general pardon to all except four men and two women and said: kill them even if they are found seeking refuge clutching the drapes of the Ka�ba. [Their names were:] �Ikrama bin Abu Jahl,

Wht u posted is interesting . . . H300

Do you have any reference/sources for the hadith? i.e. reference no. or which hadith kitaab it belongs to (Bukhari etc) So one may know its reliablity . . .

Because if it is indeed a reliable hadith - then ur claim does make sense, i.e. apostasy is only punishable due to 'enemy status'. 

-------------
"O Lord, forgive me, my parents and Muslims in the Hereafter. O Lord, show mercy on them as they showed mercy to me when I was young."

Date Posted: 18 October 2008 at 12:09pm
Whisper,  I am disappointed with you. You were complaining about H300 fellow that he was distorting the Koran.

My friend, how will I ever thank you for such a compliment?

You were complaining about H300 fellow that he was distorting the Koran.

I have driven past the complain lane. I was merely pointing out his deep psychosis and the fact that he distorts not just the Koran BUT ALSO PEOPLES' PROFILES for his own agenda.

All of us are aware of that just excepting your good self.

-------------
Sasha Khanzadeh

Date Posted: 18 October 2008 at 1:20pm
I thought you were proficient in english.

I never claimed that, ever. Though, English does flow in different shades. I am more used to the Queen's or, as they say, the BBC English.

Sorry, couldn't post it in the other thread as it has now been shut. I suggest, we must ask as many questions as we like from this chap as it seems that he is also going to be shut, soon.

I like your posts, but you will have to get used to my satirical style and sense of humour.

-------------
Sasha Khanzadeh

Date Posted: 18 October 2008 at 1:38pm
Originally posted by Chrysalis Chrysalis wrote:

forgiven." Sunan Abi Da�ud, Hadith No. 4358.

Sunan Al-Nasa�i, Hadith No. 4072.

Wht u posted is interesting . . . H300

Do you have any reference/sources for the hadith? i.e. reference no. or which hadith kitaab it belongs to (Bukhari etc) So one may know its reliablity . . .

Because if it is indeed a reliable hadith - then ur claim does make sense, i.e. apostasy is only punishable due to 'enemy status'. 

plz read above in red the references

-------------

Date Posted: 18 October 2008 at 2:10pm
Wow.

Well. . .I donno wht to say.

Seeks, wht do u think of the ahadith?

-------------
"O Lord, forgive me, my parents and Muslims in the Hereafter. O Lord, show mercy on them as they showed mercy to me when I was young."

Date Posted: 18 October 2008 at 2:13pm
Originally posted by Whisper Whisper wrote:

I thought you were proficient in english.

I never claimed that, ever. Though, English does flow in different shades. I am more used to the Queen's or, as they say, the BBC English.

Sorry, couldn't post it in the other thread as it has now been shut. I suggest, we must ask as many questions as we like from this chap as it seems that he is also going to be shut, soon.

I like your posts, but you will have to get used to my satirical style and sense of humour.

Which is why I said, 'I thought' and not 'you claimed' ;)

About time the other thread got closed . . .

-------------

Posted By: Sign*Reader
Date Posted: 18 October 2008 at 4:29pm
H300: Stop Fitnah
Don't quote the irrelevant hadiths:
The following is crystal clear; if some one was pardoned doesn't mean it is a blanket for all cases!

Go fly a kite and stop being a fitna!
From Bukhari Volume 9, Book 83, Number 17:

Narrated 'Abdullah:

Allah's Apostle said, "The blood of a Muslim who confesses that none has the right to be worshiped but Allah and that I am His Apostle, cannot be shed except in three cases: In Qisas for murder, a married person who commits illegal sexual intercourse and the one who reverts from Islam (apostate) and leaves the Muslims." 

Volume 5, Book 59, Number 632:

Narrated Abu Burda:

That the Prophet sent his (i.e. Abu Burda's) grandfather, Abu Musa and Mu'adh to Yemen and said to both of them "Facilitate things for the people (Be kind and lenient) and do not make things difficult (for people), and give them good tidings, and do not repulse them and both of you should obey each other." Abu Musa said, "O Allah's Prophet! In our land there is an alcoholic drink (prepared) from barley called Al-Mizr, and another (prepared) from honey, called Al-Bit"' The Prophet said, "All intoxicants are prohibited." Then both of them proceeded and Mu'adh asked Abu Musa, "How do you recite the Quran?" Abu Musa replied, "I recite it while I am standing, sitting or riding my riding animals, at intervals and piecemeal." Muadh said, "But I sleep and then get up. I sleep and hope for Allah's Reward for my sleep as I seek His Reward for my night prayer." Then he (i.e. Muadh) pitched a tent and they started visiting each other. Once Muadh paid a visit to Abu Musa and saw a chained man. Muadh asked, "What is this?" Abu Musa said, "(He was) a Jew who embraced Islam and has now turned apostate." Muadh said, "I will surely chop off his neck!"

Of course the apostates who are under the protection of the enemy forces or enjoying the elements of comfort cuz of cognitive dissonance and reinterpretation of deen they have a temporary break from hell fire that is all as per the following hadith!

One can have a weak iman and ask forgiveness but justifying it to be the best Iman is sure fire path to the hell fire!

Even in every day courts when you plead guilty it is always a lighter sentence than after trial conviction then it is  full extent of the law!

So quit pleading on behalf of the guilty party and stop the mud slinging over believers! You are doing pretty good so far being an attorney of the Qadiani schism!

We still have to deal with Farrakhan of the Nation of Islam, he is great orator but you know he is taking lot of poor black Americans to the wrong path!

I pray he quits before too long he doesn't have much time left! What money and fame does to the human beings particularly in the western influence!

Volume 8, Book 76, Number 585:

Narrated Abu Hazim from Sahl bin Sa'd:

The Prophet said, "I am your predecessor (forerunner) at the Lake-Fount, and whoever will pass by there, he will drink from it and whoever will drink from it, he will never be thirsty. There will come to me some people whom I will recognize, and they will recognize me, but a barrier will be placed between me and them." Abu Hazim added: An-Nu'man bin Abi 'Aiyash, on hearing me, said. "Did you hear this from Sahl?" I said, "Yes." He said, " I bear witness that I heard Abu Said Al-Khudri saying the same, adding that the Prophet said: 'I will say: They are of me (i.e. my followers). It will be said, 'You do not know what they innovated (new things) in the religion after you left'. I will say, 'Far removed, far removed (from mercy), those who changed (their religion) after me." Abu Huraira narrated that the Prophet said, "On the Day of Resurrection a group of companions will come to me, but will be driven away from the Lake-Fount, and I will say, 'O Lord (those are) my companions!' It will be said, 'You have no knowledge as to what they innovated after you left; they turned apostate as renegades (reverted from Islam)."

-------------
Kismet Domino: Faith/Courage/Liberty/Abundance/Selfishness/Immorality/Apathy/Bondage or extinction.

Date Posted: 18 October 2008 at 8:03pm

I also had some questions for H300. But Chrys took the lead. My questions are different. If H300 knows the answers then please provide some reply:

Q1. When did Abdullah bin Sa�d bin Abi Sarh become an apostate? He was a scribe of the Wahi.  Please give some year and place when he became apostate.

Q2. Where was Abdullah bin Sa�d bin Abi Sarh all the time before the fall of Makkah?

Q3. When did the prophet s.a.w.s. say that Abdullah bin Sa�d bin Abi Sarh should be killed? Was it after the fall / liberation of Makkah? Give exact year please.
 Q4.  Was Abdullah bin Sa�d bin Abi Sarh a Momin or just a scribe? That must have been scribe in Makkah. Services of non_muslim Katib can be utilised. It does not appeal to mind but we have to see all things. There were not many literate people at that time.

A non-momin scribe could be a source of good preaching too.

Please give some reliable answers. Thanks.

-------------

Date Posted: 18 October 2008 at 8:24pm

Whisper,  I am disappointed with you. You were complaining about H300 fellow that he was distorting the Koran.

My friend, how will I ever thank you for such a compliment?

You were complaining about H300 fellow that he was distorting the Koran.

I have driven past the complain lane. I was merely pointing out his deep psychosis and the fact that he distorts not just the Koran BUT ALSO PEOPLES' PROFILES for his own agenda.

All of us are aware of that just excepting your good self.

Thank you for backing out clean. Help will come from some where, Insha Allah. It is an important subject whether an apostate should be killed or not. Mullas had condemned the apostate to death, assuming that it was the decision of the prophet s.a.w.s. But we have to see what is in the Quran.

The prophet led his entire life according to the  dictates of the Quran. Death is a Capital punishment. Even Maudoodi sahib said that "Important matters concerning life and death or Haram/halal cannot be left to the Hadith alone. Proof for such matters must come from the Quran." (Rasaail o Masaail Vol?)

This subject should be discussed because it is important and quite an irritant (cause of objection) from non-Muslims. Some friends are interested that this thread be closed. I would suggest that it should go to its decisive end without any threats or bar.

Views from both sides are coming. I can relax and make use of of all posts. When I say that all matters will be decided by the Quran and Sunnah, it means that Quran will have priority.  Sunnah will be according to  the words of the Quran and Hadith will assist and serve and support the Quran. Hadith will never take charge of the Quran. If any one has a different formula then please state it here first, how he/she wants to go about the hadith matters.

Whisper, I understand that you had the top class modern education only and you did not have much to do with theology. Anhow, have a good rest and be comfortable. That is what comes out of Cambridge and Oxford. No harm, Insha Allah.

-------------

Date Posted: 19 October 2008 at 12:32am

Wow.

Well. . .I donno wht to say.

Do we ever know what to say about our Maulana el Fasad w�el Fitna? We must be prepared for utter distortion of facts, always.

Do you see my profile? It says about my location? Plus, I have posted a whole Public Announcement re my whereabouts + the fact why I did NOT take up British Nationality despite being absolutely entitled to it.

But mosoof has been distorting even this simple fact of my location � just to suit his agenda.

I am serious and it�s not just for a laugh.

He has a condition in which he just needs to inflict pain on the people around him. It�s a basic psychological fact that we can at best give only what we have ever been given in our lives.

He has had some sad childhood, plus, his posts reflect that he has been beaten up quite regularly. He rants about hatreds that don�t exist at all levels. Some people from the E1 or D3 economic groups may have some violent thoughts about the Ahmedis, but I have not noticed any such thing at the I C level. Here we have a good, respectable educated lot.

This fella has been beaten up often and for his distorted behaviour � not just for being an Ahmedi. Now, he has taken up the jeehad to fix all these passus (cattle, mainly bovine!) that they call all Muslims who have not heard of el Mirza.

So, Chrysalis, just get prepared to be tortured by a Psychopathic pest with a very bad case history.

Seeks, wht do u think of the ahadith?

Let�s be honest, what will anyone think of these hadith thrown at us simply to feed his own fix? Look at my profile + my post (For Public Circulation Only). If a man can distort something as clear and at hand why would he not distort the Koran � for his fix?  

H300: Stop Fitnah
Don't quote the irrelevant hadiths:

The following is crystal clear; if some one was pardoned doesn't mean it is a blanket for all cases!

Go fly a kite and stop being a fitna!

Paa jee, ki ghazab kar reye ou? Allah Karrem nay aiss cheez noo�n ponkan tay waden wastay takhleeq keeta aye. Eh apni sarisht to�n majboor aye. Keewa�n fitna tay fasaad chhad devay?

(My brother, don�t be so terrible. Allah Kareem has carved this thing for just barking and biting. He is bound by his elements, how can he ever free himself from stirring evil?

Serious, brother, he is ill. He has to distort everything around him just for that feel of victory. This is a very usual condition in persons who have been constantly and brutally been suppressed in early childhood, by a tyrant distorted sort of a parent.

Or, perhaps, he has been sentenced to this role as some form of a divine punishment for his deeds. Imagine, his gaad only works by some laws of Physics! He must have some excuses, explanations or other props to accept Illahi or even Raza e Illahi?  

When we read all his posts, it�s not difficult to find a poor chap with a whole lot missing. And, all of us try to fill those missing parts of us in our own ways. Being a pain in our proverbial whatever is his way of paying us for not bowing to his nabi.

I could write a whole book on this chap, but paa jee, there are so much of His Barkaat yet to cover, aiss chor di vari tay qayamat tai�n na aa ssi. (this thief will have to wait for his turn till that Big Day)

-------------
Sasha Khanzadeh

Date Posted: 19 October 2008 at 2:41am

Thank you for backing out clean. Help will come from some where, Insha Allah.

Yaar�em, you know me, I admit, I was not brought up on a diet just of the Koran. Any help from me will get you killed in this battle field.

The prophet led his entire life according to the  dictates of the Quran. Death is a Capital punishment. Even Maudoodi sahib said that "Important matters concerning life and death or Haram/halal cannot be left to the Hadith alone. Proof for such matters must come from the Quran." (Rasaail o Masaail Vol?)

My friend, I couldn�t agree with you more.

Absolutely, the solution of any such matters must come just from the Koran.

I would suggest that it should go to its decisive end without any threats or bar.

I hope no one has ever threatened you? But when people are pestered just as a sheer fix for some serious psychological disorder then I won�t blame anyone trying just a bit PESTICIDE here and there!

How can you ever discuss anything with some chap who doesn�t even read your replies and just goes on pushing the sickest of manners? There is only one view � his and his alone. All else is ignorance.

Whisper, I understand that you had the top class modern education only and you did not have much to do with theology. Anyhow, have a good rest and be comfortable. That is what comes out of Cambridge and Oxford. No harm, Insha Allah.

That�s why you never find me in any theological discussion ever. I am no expert on Koran and never quote anything just as hearsay.

Yes, but on most blatant distortions, we all have a certain sentir � feel � of what�s going on. So, in such cases, it does become impossible to keep quiet and just let matters pass.

I have no idea at all if an apostate should be killed or not, but we must use a truck load of pesticide to rid us of this pest that has been a little worse than some pissus (bed fleas) you used to find in some Murree hotel beds!

-------------
Sasha Khanzadeh

Date Posted: 19 October 2008 at 2:51am
SR said

The following is crystal clear; if some one was pardoned doesn't mean it is a blanket for all cases! in relation to following hadith;
forgiven."

________________________--

I said;

It is well known that the Holy Prophet never accepted any intercession in respect of the prescribed punishment by Allah for an offence nor did he ever interfere in the orders of Allah himself. If anyone attempted intercession in such a case, the Holy Prophet rejected it and was gravely displeased with the intercessor .

This is well illustrated by the case of a woman of the Makhzoom who had been found guilty of theft.  Bokhari has related on the authority of Aisha: The Quraish were much disturbed on account of a Makhzoomi  woman who had committed theft. They consulted together and wondered who could approach the Holy Prophet, peace be on him,  on her behalf, except Usamah bin Zaid, whom the Holy Prophet held dear. They persuaded Usamah to approach the Holy Prophet, and intercede on behalf of the woman. When he did so, the Holy Prophet rebuked him:

Do you intercede in respect of a  penalty prescribed by Allah? Then he stood up and, addressing his companions, said: Many people before you went astray  because they overlooked the offence of a person belonging to a good family and imposed the prescribed penalty upon a common
thief. I call God to witness that if Fatimah, daughter of Muhammad, were to be guilty of theft, I would certainly cut off  her hand
(Bokhari, Indian edition, p.lOO3).

Thus it can be seen what was the attitude of the Holy Prophet in respect of prescribed penalties by AllahHad Abdullah bin Abi Sarah been liable to the penalty of death on account of his apostacy, the Holy Prophet would never have accepted Hazrat Usman's intercession on his behalf and would have responded to Hazrat Usman in the same way as he had responded to Usamah. or otherwise we are blaming [nauzobillah] that prophet[sa] contradicted himself or was inconsistent in the application of Punishments prescribed by Allah.

-------------

Date Posted: 19 October 2008 at 2:58am
Originally posted by Sign*Reader Sign*Reader wrote:

Volume 5, Book 59, Number 632:

Narrated Abu Burda:

That the Prophet sent his (i.e. Abu Burda's) grandfather, Abu Musa and Mu'adh to Yemen and said to both of them "Facilitate things for the people (Be kind and lenient) and do not make things difficult (for people), and give them good tidings, and do not repulse them and both of you should obey each other." Abu Musa said, "O Allah's Prophet! In our land there is an alcoholic drink (prepared) from barley called Al-Mizr, and another (prepared) from honey, called Al-Bit"' The Prophet said, "All intoxicants are prohibited." Then both of them proceeded and Mu'adh asked Abu Musa, "How do you recite the Quran?" Abu Musa replied, "I recite it while I am standing, sitting or riding my riding animals, at intervals and piecemeal." Muadh said, "But I sleep and then get up. I sleep and hope for Allah's Reward for my sleep as I seek His Reward for my night prayer." Then he (i.e. Muadh) pitched a tent and they started visiting each other. Once Muadh paid a visit to Abu Musa and saw a chained man. Muadh asked, "What is this?" Abu Musa said, "(He was) a Jew who embraced Islam and has now turned apostate." Muadh said, "I will surely chop off his neck!"

here it another version;

Hadrat Abu Musa Ash�rira relates that having appointed
him as the Governor of Yemen, later the Holy
Prophetsa sent Mu�adh bin Jablra as his assistant. Upon
arrival Mu�adhra announced: �People! I am an envoy of
the Prophet of Godsa to you.� Abu Musara arranged for
a cushion for him to recline on. Meanwhile a man was
presented who had once been a Jew and had converted
to Islam but had then reverted to Judaism. Mu�adhra
said, 'Most certainly I shall not sit until this man is
killed. This is the judgment of Allah and His
Messenger
.' Mu�adhra repeated this three times. Only
after the man was killed that Mu�adhra sat down.

Sunan Al-Nasa�i Hadith No. 4071.

Here, on the one hand Mu�adhra says that this is the judgment of Allah and His Messenger. (However,he does not mention as to when this judgment was passed
and what was its wording.)
On the other hand neither is
there a mention of any such Divine decree in the Holy
Qur�an
nor is there a record of any such verdict of the
Holy Prophetsa in Ahadith that as a consequence of just apostasy one should be killed.>
plz see the red text in both the above hadiths and there is clearly no order by prophet[sa] in this regard.

This is why it is more credible to deduce from what Mu�adhra said that it was his own reasoning, his personal opinion bcz as i repeat, he says it is order of Allah but where is  it mention in quran to kill
an apostate.

Then again, no detail is given regarding the incident, as to why the Jew was brought there? What did he do? Each aspect of the narration is ambiguous and is open to supposition and conjecture. There is the
possibility that he was caught for some crime other than that of apostasy and was brought there for that reason. Or that he might have engaged in combat against Islam
. As all these facts are vague, so reliance on an ambiguous Hadith�which is merely based on the inference of a Companion ra�in such an important issue and to pass judgment contrary to the manifest verses of the Holy Qur�an is extremely unjust.

Moreover, we do not find any mention whether the Holy Prophetsa was informed of this incidence, and if he was, how did he respond to it?

Anyhow its clear for  those who wants to understand and learn.
I have no idea why many Muslims  are keen on proving that Islam permits compulsion or  is spread by sword when the reality is otherwise.
No person with a little bit of common sense, and who has read about the life of prophet[sa] can ever believe that prophet[sa] could kill an innocent person who is peaceful and is not hurting anyone. and so i will not accept any hadith which
clashes with the image of the Holy Prophet of Islam which has emerged from a study of his conduct and bearing throughout his life which is also a very good way to check out the authenticity of Hadiths.

so by now it should clear that there is no punishment for apostacy

-------------

Date Posted: 19 October 2008 at 5:19am
It's just most interesting to see that some people think that they will kill people just with volumes of distortion and in so many colours.

Imagine! A man who could not see my location on my profile can see what the Prophet did or didn't do!

Absolute apostate. That's why he is fighting so hard for this clause to be abolished. Plus an absolute Psychotic who just has to keep pushing, keep distorting to save and promote a nabi los Punjabios were gifted by their masters, los ingleses.

This is their normal style. Son of whatever you are, go home. We don't force you to accept our Koran. Just don't force your nabi at us. You have been beaten up that often just for your personality, it invokes a beating or use of other pesticides, you were hardly ever beaten for being an Ahmedi.

The day you learn that you might begin to feel better and this venom will subside at least to some extent.

-------------
Sasha Khanzadeh

Date Posted: 19 October 2008 at 10:44am
MM i read your questions but sorry i dont have the answers in that detail, you are asking. I do consult different books and all the info i had [relating to that  hadith], i have given it all. Thats all i can say.

-------------

Date Posted: 19 October 2008 at 12:08pm

MM i read your questions but sorry i dont have the answers in that detail, you are asking. I do consult different books and all the info i had [relating to that  hadith], i have given it all. Thats all i can say.

Thanks all the same. No problem. Those were important questions. That person may never have been any Muslim at all. If he was a Muslim and reverted to paganism then we must know it was done in Makkah and not madinah.

That man remained in Makkah and he was part of the enemy forces until Makkah was liberated. It appears to me that his crime was not apostacy only. If he was never a muslim then he could not be an apostate.

The four persons mentioned in that Hadith, one of them was Ikramah, the son of Abu jehl. His wife brought him back from some port after she was given amnesty for him. Ikramah could not believe that he could be forgiven.

Since there is no verse of the Quran telling that apostate should be killed, I cannot believe death penalty for apostates.

As I said before, I do not believe that any one reciting Kalimah is a Kafir. It is absolute ignorance of the maulvis to not understand the meaning of Kafir. There are two types of enemies of Islam. One is a Munafiq, i.e. the secret enemy. The other  is Kafir. kafir is an enemy who openly renounces and abuses Islam.

Please keep on feeding us with your good words in short posts. thanks.

-------------

Date Posted: 19 October 2008 at 12:15pm
MM i read your questions but sorry i dont have the answers in that detail, you are asking. I do consult different books and all the info i had, i have given it all.

You can read books? Really? But you can't read just the location on someone's profile?

It just pains us to deal with a sad Psychopath like you. I suggest, just go home and practice whatever you wish. Sometimes, it's just the best to stop barking and let the world sleep. None of us here is buying the nabi you have been advertising here, directly and indirectly with this apostacy issue.

-------------
Sasha Khanzadeh

Date Posted: 19 October 2008 at 1:38pm

Originally posted by H300 H300 wrote:

so by now it should clear that there is no punishment for apostacy

file:///C:%5CDOCUME%7E1%5CHP_ADM%7E1%5CLOCALS%7E1%5CTemp%5Cmsohtml1%5C01%5Cclip_filelist.xml -

When the Prophet (SAW) sent him to Yemen, he asked him, "How will you give a judgment or settle a dispute?" Mu`adh Ra answered; "I will refer to the Qur'�n Al Kareem." The Prophet (SAW) , "I will be judge between mankind by resorting to juristic reasoning (Ijtih�d) to the best of my power." Now, Mu`adh's Ra staunch commitment to All�h's SWT Book and the Prophet (SAW) -  justifiably described Mu`adh Ra as "the most learned man of my nation in Hal�l and Har�m."

And you keep harping on where in Quran questions... not all fitna that raised its ugly head later on will be detailed in Quraan!

When Prophet approved Muadh's authority the case was closed!

The Mirzais case can be clearly screened with the The precedent of the OPPOSITION MOSQUE AT THE TABUK expedition--I hope friends don't need the detail here!

Allah's single sign order was enough!

9:108 Never stand thou forth therein.

The Prophet (SAW) ordered that mosque of evil men destroyed & burnt and it was done so!
Now what is your argument after this!
If Muadh like persons were available the same order will be executed!

you and your ilk are just lucky along with your protectors for a while!!!

Are you still looking for the escape hatches?

There are none amigo!

-------------
Kismet Domino: Faith/Courage/Liberty/Abundance/Selfishness/Immorality/Apathy/Bondage or extinction.

Date Posted: 19 October 2008 at 2:00pm
SR, how can one deduce from above statement that apostate is punishable to death. Did Prophet[sa] gave any clear orders.

or are u trying to say that if a man has intelligence and ability to reason, he cannot make any mistakes. He clearly says, it is order of Allah and prophet[sa] in the hadith, so i would ask where did prophet[sa] or Allah ordered.
So 1st mistake he makes here is by giving a misstatement or associating something with Allah or prophet[sa] that they clearly didnt said as a also shown by your latest statement.
. That should be enough to prove that it is either not a reliable hadith or it is his personal opinion.

and thanks for clearing that u consult 3 things on Islamic matters.
Quran
Hadith/Sunnah
Companions of prophet[sa]

but i dont follow the 3rd option and neither do any Muslim.

-------------

Date Posted: 19 October 2008 at 2:10pm
and another interesting thing is that how come on such a serious matter that involves the killing of a human being, can prophet[sa]  give anyone a go ahead/ lisence to kill without consulting the orders of Allah or prophet[sa].

Even prophet[sa] himself didnt make any major decisions on his own without the clear instructions of Allah specially when it comes to punishments, then how come his companion on his own make such big decision.

It is common sense but u have lost it completely

-------------

Date Posted: 19 October 2008 at 10:19pm
It is common sense but u have lost it completely

Sign*Reader, by now you must realise that common sense was dished out ONLY to this absolutely shameless son of so n so. He can't read someone's profile and he as the common sense. Or, he thinks that only commoners of hos ilk have this sense!

He distorts every single thing in the absolute image of his nabi. He is the other end of absolute evil. That's why he is dead scared of me, I have exposed him as an absolute Psychopath.

-------------
Sasha Khanzadeh

Date Posted: 19 October 2008 at 10:23pm

Who do you think you are?
Some shadow of that nabi you are advertising here? What authority do you hold to tell anyone what the Muslims follow and what they don't.

Ah, you mean those muslims? Who don't stand for the janaza of pobre Mozlems? I am warning you just this once, STOP barking your unqualified and uncertified assertions at us.

-------------
Sasha Khanzadeh

Date Posted: 19 October 2008 at 11:41pm

SR, how can one deduce from above statement that apostate is punishable to death. Did Prophet[sa] gave any clear orders.

If someone has close mind and comprehension issues might as well yell for the moderator!
What would you like to do! either me walk you through each step like a baby or ask may be  Andalus to slap you with some sense!

or are u trying to say that if a man has intelligence and ability to reason, he cannot make any mistakes.
Just get to the point who in Rabwa is telling you the issues with Muadh ra once his ijtihad was certified by the Prophet(sa)

He clearly says, it is order of Allah and prophet[sa] in the hadith, so i would ask where did prophet[sa] or Allah ordered.
Who is this He? 

So 1st mistake he makes here is by giving a misstatement or associating something with Allah or prophet[sa] that they clearly didnt said as a also shown by your latest statement.
. That should be enough to prove that it is either not a reliable hadith or it is his personal opinion.

Whose personal opinion? You need to be bit explicit!

and thanks for clearing that u consult 3 things on Islamic matters.
Quran
Hadith/Sunnah
Companions of prophet[sa]
You moron have'nt you heard about Ijtihad and Ijma?
 It was the tabiun not even companions who put together  standard Islamic juriprudence
Sharia.
All four Imams used their ijtehad in setting the Islamic legal system that the west is attempting to divorce the Muslims from with gair muqaldin system or the western democraciesand all have failed miserably!

Of course the people coming out of colonial bodage won't know what is what!
I am sorry you can't lie to the mirror and your ignorance is all over!!

I know you don't follow why would you?
Oh puleeeease don't be that preposterous to speak on the behalf of other Muslims!

If they are in
bondage and lack the realm! What can I say about that?
That is quite apparent use it loose it and they lost it but they have realized it that your masters' law is not helping own people much less the brown sahibs!

That is another subject but it is none of your bees wax what they do or don't! You are not one of them unless what Sasha said aboutWink

-------------

Date Posted: 19 October 2008 at 11:56pm
Who is this He? use a clear language!/
Read the hadith and its very clear. Why every thing has to be taught to you, use some sense for yourself.
Whose personal opinion
 [
Muadh ra]

and you keep on showing your ignorance by repeating the same invalid points.

I ask u again how can someone make such a major decision on the basis of certification or personal opinion alone without consulting the orders of Allah and prophet[sa] when even prophets didnt take any majors decisions of their own without the instructions of Allah.

and second again, see  the mistake he made by associating something with prophet and Allah that they clearly never said which proves that certification is not a guarantee that a man can never make any mistake.

Is it too difficult for you to understand. Stop making conclusions by yourownself. It clear for anyone who is not bigoted

-------------

Date Posted: 20 October 2008 at 12:08am
We are only supposed to follow the Orders of Allah [Quran] and prophet[sa] and clearly neither Allah said anything in this regard and neither did prophet[sa].

I hope u today learn a new thing.

-------------

Date Posted: 20 October 2008 at 12:19am

As'Salamu Alaikum WRWB,

Sis Chrysallis, its waste of my time to discuss with a person, who distorts Qur'an and hadiths . So i just ignore his posts.  Moreover, brother {Sign Reader} has answered him. So i think, there no point of explanation, to that hadith.

I asked a question to you, minuteman ?  {Read this whole post, and do not come with your line "It was a long post seeks, so i did not read}

When u state something, you shud backup with Qur'an and sunnah. When u state that apostate shud n't be killed, on what basis did you state that ? 

U said :
Even Maudoodi sahib said that "Important matters concerning life and death or Haram/halal cannot be left to the Hadith alone. Proof for such matters must come from the Quran." (Rasaail o Masaail Vol?)

Here, for me, Madudi sahab is n't greater than the sayings of Prophet Muhammad.  His statement must be context based.  However Prophet Muhammad did kill a number of people who deserted Islam and so the punishment is Sunnah (actions and sayings of Muhammad) and hence Shariah, Islamic Law.

I said this earlier in a thread, and even now am repeating that the scholars say, it is not necessary that a hadith be supported by ayaat of Qur'an. Infact to understand to Qur'an, hadith is necessary. A hadith can be independent. Its not necessary that it be supported by  an ayah. Suppose if a hadith contradicts with an ayah, then it is not taken.

Show me one ayah, which contradicts the saying of the Prophet that : "It is not permissible to take the life of a Muslim except in one of the three cases: the married adulterer, a life for a life (if the person is Muslim), and the deserter of Islam." and this hadith too - "Whoever changes his religion, execute him.� Narrated by al-Bukhaari in his Saheeh. Show me atleast one Ayah , which contradicts this saying of Prophet ?

Let me also add, as why we take hadiths. Because Allah swt says in the holy Quran - """And whatever the Messenger gives you, take it, and whatever he forbids you, leave it. And fear Allah: truly Allah is severe in punishment. " [ 59:7]

I named  just two apostates, who were ordered by Prophet Muhammad {Sallal lahu alayhi wasallam} to killed. They were Abdullah ibn Khatal,and Miqyas ibn Subaha.

Abdullah ibn Khatal, who had previously, accepted Islam, and been accepted Islam and been sent by Prophet to collect alms tax. A slave and one of the Ansars went along with him. Coming to a halt in their journey, Abdullah ibn Khatal told the slave to prepare a chicken for a meal, but the slave went to sleep instead, and was unable to prepare food in time. Abdullah ibn Khatal became angry and killed the  slave. Fearing that if he returned to Medina, the Prophet would exact retribution  for the slave's death, he turned apostate and joined infidels. There he used to abuse Prophet thru his poems. On the day of conquest of Makkah, he wrapped himself  up in the curtain  of the kabah. Here, we need to learn that on the day of conquest of Makkah when Prophet entered the city, he gave his commander orders not to do battle with anyone unless they themselves were attacked. If they took refuge  beneath the curtain of the Kabah, they were forgiven., But this person - Abduallah ibn Khatal was ordered to be killed  even when he wrapped himself in the curtain of Kabah. He was ordered to be killed in the very place. Abu Burza and Saeed ibn Harith {RA} executed him between black stone and place of Ibrahim {Maqam e  Ibrahim}. This shows the severity of the case.

Next  apostate was Miqyas ibn Subaha. He was also ordered to put to death when he turned apostate. He was slewed by Numaila ibn Abdullah.

Now my question to you is, when there was no such ayah in Qur'an , why did Prophet Muhammad {sallal lahu alayhi wasallam} order them to be killed ?

There were other hadiths too posted by Brother {sign reader}. Am repeating them as a reminder.

Bukhari 9:89:271 - A man embraced Islam and then reverted back to Judaism Mu'adh said: "I will not sit down unless you kill him as it is the verdict of Allah and His Apostle"

Why did Mua'dh RA, kill him ? Why did he say that he shall not even sit down, untill he kills him ? Did you not read, when he said that it is the VERICT of Allah and His Apostle ?

Bukhari 4:52:260 Ali burnt some people (Zanadiqa, atheists 9:84:57) although the Prophet had said, "Don't punish anybody with Allah's punishment (Fire)" if a Muslim discards his religion, kill him"

What do you say about this hadith ? Why did n't Prophet, stop Ali from killling him ? Instead he was said, do not punish anyone with fire as its Allah ' s punishment.

You need to understand minuteman, that a person is n't  FORCED into Islam. Islam forbids us to compel someone into Islam. A person enters by hs own will, by his own choice. He is expected to submit himself totally to Allah swt. He surrenders the rights of his decisions to Qur'an and Sunnah.  Allah swt says in the Qur'an , "

33 : 36. It is not for a believer, man or woman, when Allah and His Messenger have decreed a matter that they should have any option in their decision. And whoever disobeys Allah and His Messenger, he has indeed strayed into a plain error.

If Allah and His Messenger decreed a matter, no one has the right to go against that, and no one has any choice or room for personal opinion in this case. In Islam, a muslim if protected from kufr and shirks. When he accepts a right path willingly, is he allowed to be an apostate ? Can he declare that he does not believe in Allah swt. or Prophet or aakhirah or other tenents ? Islam does n't tolerate that. A muslim cannot reject fundamentals. Out of ignorance or out of any distractions or weak faith , one may have doubts of those fundamentals. He can question the, debate or discuss and get the understanding. But why does he desert Islam ? In order to protect the true religion from the defamation of the liars and to protect the faith of its adherents and remove obstacles from the path of those who are entering the faith. , they are to be killed.. Execution is the greatest deterrent that will prevent people from committing such a crime. Why does then death penalty exists in our laws {constitution} . Why is a person "hanged" . Death sentences and such laws are made to protect disorder in a society. To protect society against such crimes. Similarly, in an Islamic state wherein the laws are n't man-made, an apostate is to be killed so that he does n't spread this fitnah anymore. Just as upholding and protecting the constitution of a country is a sign of patriotism, and undermining it is a form of treason - in the same way open rejection of the fundamental beliefs of Islam by a Muslim is an act of treason. Apostasy i.e. the public declaration of rejecting the fundamentals of Islam, has also negative influence on the Muslim society, it is indeed a major fitnah.

-------------

Date Posted: 20 October 2008 at 12:31am

I ask u again how can someone make such a major decision on the basis of certification alone without consulting the orders of Allah and prophet[sa] when even prophets didnt take any majors decisions of their own without the instructions of Allah.
Is it too difficult for you to understand. Stop making conclusions by yourownself. It clear for anyone who is not bigoted

You can try all the tricks in your bag to sell Mirza's exemption from being eligible for death penalty is a belated idiocy on your part!
He got away with his scam  cuz the land and the place was in British bondage!
And it was their desire to kill the fighting spirit jelling in some part of the Muslims population and that was that!
You can plead till the hell freezes over on this subject like a juvinile!
To you it might look like a major decision but when Prophet had sent his governors to far off areas they were fully authorized to operate! There was no internet to use and ask question after question like you are doing to protect your kind! You have been avoiding the point of Zrar Mosque issue Why!
Just count how many concur with your POV! Couple o threads have been locked out indicating the poverty of your arguments!
Just blurt your agenda out so we can move on!
We need some stimulating  debate and not Juvenile blabbering!
Finally I will take Muadh ra ijtihad any time as against the Mirza's and you want take a poll on this to end the matter!

-------------

Date Posted: 20 October 2008 at 12:38am
and you keep on showing your ignorance by repeating the same invalid points

Perhaps the most beautiful Fruedian Slip yet that this son of so n so has made. What the eff are you repeating since the day you arrived here? Other than the same invalid points?

You distort the most visible fact on someone's profile just to suit your point and we know how you distort Koran just for feeding your Psychopathic needs.

We all know that by now.
One of the primary symptoms of deep Psychosis is that the patient is the last one to realise his sickness and is often shocked, almost, to death by the realisation what he is doing.

I have sincerely advised you to seek professional help before you harm someone. You are at that critical stage.

-------------
Sasha Khanzadeh

Date Posted: 20 October 2008 at 1:06am

Sis Chrysallis, its waste of my time to discuss with a person, who distorts Qur'an and hadiths . So i just ignore his posts.  Moreover, brother {Sign Reader} has answered him. So i think, there no point of explanation, to that hadith.

Hamsheer'em, let me please explain.
There is simple straight principle of Life. We can ever and always give ONLY what has been given to us. This man displays all the signs of having been beaten up and suppressed to an irredeemable degree.

Such people dip into a sub branch of deep Psychosis and turn out to be Psychopaths. For them, no one can ever be of their like in the world. When you study his utterances in his posts, you find him impying that even gaad dances just to appeal to his logic.

In one of his posts he stated that Allah works just through the Laws of Physics! Great thought.

He started a string to convince us of the Virging Birth!
Be honest, do we need any convincing of that? Do you need any excuses, explanations or some other crutches to believe in Allah Kareem ?

Because he does so for him, we all do.

He is on record (in this or in the other string) distorting my profile just for his own purpose, just to make a point. He is blatantly distorting the Koran, everywhere, all the time, just to make POINTS. 

He has not been allowed to win all his life. Now the advanced stage of his psychosis forces him just to win. Just watch his lines:
* and you keep on showing your ignorance by repeating the same invalid points.
* Is it too difficult for you to understand. Stop making conclusions by yourownself
* It is common sense but u have lost it completely
* but i dont follow the 3rd option and neither do any Muslim

Do you wish for the entire list?. I have analysed him and also discussed him with my son who is a Consultant Psychiatrist at the Glasgow Royal Infirmary.

This poor chap is a Psycho-Sociopath in very advanced stages of his ailment. In this stage, they can even kill just to prove themselves right or just better than the next person in the tram!

-------------
Sasha Khanzadeh

Date Posted: 20 October 2008 at 2:33am
seeks said
Ali burnt some people (Zanadiqa, atheists 9:84:57) although the Prophet had said, "Don't punish anybody with Allah's punishment (Fire)" if a Muslim discards his religion, kill him"

here is another version
Ikramah relates that he heard that some Zindeeqs were presented before Hazrat Ali whereupon he directed the burning alive of these people. Ibn Abbas stated that had it been him, he would not have ordered this because the Holy Prophetsa had said that the torment of the fire may only be decreed by God but the Prophetsa had also said, �Slay whosoever changes his religion  � Bukhari Mishkat (Egypt), 9�10; Bukhari and Finch AI-Bari, Hadith, no. 6922 (Egypt), vol. 12, 267.

The contents of the above Hadith   are erroneous in several ways.
  1. A person of Hazrat Ali�s stature is presumed to be unaware of the fact that Islam categorically prohibits a person to be punished by fire.
  2. The words �slay whosoever changes his faith� are so general that they can be interpreted in many ways. They can apply to men, women and children, whereas according to Imam Abu Hanifa and some other schools of jurisprudence, an apostate woman can never be slain.
  3. The Arabic word deen (religion) used in this tradition is a general word meaning any religion, not Islam specifically. Even the faith of idolaters is referred to as deen. (Sura Al-Kafiroon)
In the light of the general nature of the language used, how can one restrict the application of this tradition to a Muslim who renounces his faith? In strict legal terms, according to this tradition anyone who changes his religion, whatever that religion is, would have to be put to death. It would mean slaying the Jew who became a Christian, slaying the Christian who became a Muslim.

another point that can be raised is that THE hadith states the narrator was Ikramah, so it also raises a question about the truthfulness/authenticity of the narrator. what he(Ikramah)  says are neither the words of God nor the prophet.
what he says doesnt necessarily means that this is what actually happened or this is what actually was said. and quranic verses, logic, common sense surely do go against  it.

-------------

Date Posted: 20 October 2008 at 2:41am

Seeks, I have read your post 12:19 a.m. completely. We will move one by one. I hope you will be patient. I have noted your point that the killing of the apostate is a fundamental article of your faith.

1. First tell me "Is there any verse in the Quran saying that any one changing his religion, kill him."??

I said Quran first. So let us start with the Quran. What Quran say about it.  Please answer the above question by repeating my question and then replying Yes or No.  Thanks.

-------------

Date Posted: 20 October 2008 at 2:57am
SR said
when Prophet had sent his governors to far off areas they were fully authorized to operate!

1st this again proves that it was the personal opinion of  Muadh ra and not any order of prophet[sa] AND then why did he said that it was the order of prophet[sa] and ALLAH.

and yes, are you to operate if u are given authority but u cannot make such major decisions that involves someones life on the basis of assertions, where there is no clear order in Quran or by the prophet[sa]  .Even prophet[sa] never took such decisions on his own, then how come a companion of his. and as i said we also dont know, how prophet[sa] reacted to this when he heard of the incident which im sure would have been negative.

A man with half a common sense can under stand this simple fact. I guess no more to say on this from my side.

-------------

Date Posted: 20 October 2008 at 3:09am

Seeks, I have read your post 12:19 a.m. completely. We will move one by one. I hope you will be patient. I have noted your point that the killing of the apostate is a fundamental article of your faith.

I did not say that killing an apostate is a fundamental article. Kindly re-read those lines.

1. First tell me "Is there any verse in the Quran saying that any one changing his religion, kill him."??

I said Quran first. So let us start with the Quran. What Quran say about it.  Please answer the above question by repeating my question and then replying Yes or No.  Thanks.

You cannot look over Qur'an alone, minuteman. I asked you to stick to your line that you follow Qur'an and sunnah. Did you mention there as Qur'an first, sunah next ? Are you a Quranite ? Anyways, i wish you to answer my questions of my earlier post.

There is no ayah which says that an apostate be killed, neither is there any ayah, where it is said, they are not be killed. But the hadiths are crystal clear, that they are to be killed. It was the sunnah that they were killed. As Allah swt commanded us in the Qur'an to take what Prophet gives us, so am i following that hadith. Well, if you do follow Qur'an and sunnah, you cannot deny this

-------------

Date Posted: 20 October 2008 at 3:15am
May Allah swt, accept your efforts {brother Sasha}. Both of you {Sign Reader too} are doing a great job. Our readers atleast get aware when you point him out.

-------------

Date Posted: 20 October 2008 at 4:28am
A man with half a common sense can under stand this simple fact.

A man with half the commone sense BY WHOSE STANDARD?
Your standard? Who are you to hold any yardsticks at all. What are you? Some ultra special son of some ultra special bitch? also suffering from chronic + acute deep Psychosis.

Why shall anyone pay you or your shrill vulgar third rate barks any heed?

-------------
Sasha Khanzadeh

Date Posted: 20 October 2008 at 4:54am
May Allah swt, accept your efforts {brother Sasha}. Both of you {Sign Reader too} are doing a great job. Our readers atleast get aware when you point him out.

Brother, the readers are far smarter than some poor ailing person can ever think! They found him out the day he had come in. Why do you think no one pays him any attention other than ME - just for entertainment and S*R - out of his love of Islam.

He never needed anyone's help to demolish his credibilty. And, each hour his ailment is showing in bright colours. We don't need to hold a poll.  

-------------
Sasha Khanzadeh

Date Posted: 20 October 2008 at 5:19am
SR and Seeks and others interested
Important.

This will further prove my point that the action of [Muadh ra] which was based on his personal opinion and not some definite authority  was a big  mistake and that we still have no idea as to how prophet[sa] reacted to such incident after he heard it.

Here is one very famous incident in which a companion of prophet[sa] used his personal opinion in making a major decision  [involving someones life] and just see the reaction of prophet[sa] when he heard of it. He was very very displeased:

"Hadrat Usamara relates: We went on a sariyya (a military expedition, unaccompanied by the Holy Prophetsa) and mounted an early morning attack on the al-Huruqat region of the Juhaina tribe. I encountered a man and, when I got the better of him, he recited the Kalima, 'There is none worthy of worship, except
Allah.'7�but I still killed him.

This pricked my conscience, and when I returned to Medina I related the incident to the Holy Prophetsa. He replied, "O Usama! Did you kill him despite his reciting La ilaha illAllah?" I submitted, "O Messenger of Allah! but he recited La ilaha illAllah due to his fear of the weapons and for fear of getting killed."

The Holy Prophetsa exclaimed, "Why did you not cut open his [chest to look at his] heart so that you could ascertain whether he had recited it due to fear or whether it was a heartfelt recital?"
Thereafter he said, "On the day of Judgement, what would be your response to La ilaha illAllah?" I submitted, "O Messenger of Allah!

Please say istighfar[Prayer beseeching God to cover up a sin] for me." But he continued to repeat his remark time and again�so much so that I wished that I had not become a Muslim prior to that day, [so as to escape this occasion of being the recipient of such displeasure of the Holy Prophetsa].Sahih Muslim, Hadith No. 277

I hope u did  read this, just see the reaction of prophet[sa], how much
bad he felt, displeased he was after hearing the incident. So actions on the basis of personal opinions  can be wrong big time and Hazrat Usama [ra] pleaded prophet [sa] to ask for his forgiveness from the Lord.

There are some other similar instances too but i will have to find authentic hadith, only then i will paste here but above says a lot.

-------------

Date Posted: 20 October 2008 at 6:32am
Seeks !

I cant believe you said that, (that both of you are doing a great job)

Ok, so Sign Reader was relatively politer, and observed certain decorum, - he also was atleast using Quranic and Sunnah references, but other ppl have not been exactly been following decorum, they have exhibited highly unislamic, and unethical behaviour in expressing themselves.

And I'm appalled  - IC edits the word st**id - there it goes again, but they allow the "B" word!!??!! Especially when its been used to talk of someone's mother?

Since when did bieng rude, and throwing offences beome an effort? I'm sorry, but I just had to point that out. And to support such means, I believe - is just as bad.

The 'Ahmedi' here (even though, he says he is not one) here has shown more matureness in discussion, then all the 'Muslims' here, I'm afraid. And since its so very obvious to all the readers here, I have no qualms in pointing that out. And NO. Just because I said that, doesnt make an Ahmedi supporter. If anything, Im stanchly against deviants.

There were 2-3 ppl in on this discussion, and all they used, save a rare few, like I mentioned - simply used personal attacks and comments - thinking they were actually doing a service to Islam. When infact they werent.

What do you guys think? There were actually readers out there who said, wow, the Anti-H300s used so much logic and intellect - they must be right! If anything, you probably re-affirmed, the gun-toting, fatwa-calling, death-threat image of Muslims. I'm ashamed really.

And no, I'm not saying ANYTHING against Allah or His Prophet's Injunctions. If Allah and His Messenger, ordered death to the apostates, so be it. . . but that does not give the license to ordinary, individuals on a forum to issue threats. . . . .

-------------

Date Posted: 20 October 2008 at 6:34am
SR and Seeks and others interested

Brother Seeks, this one reeks of absolute illness. Poor chap, he doesn't seem to have the sense, common or even otherwise, to see that the hall is bare and even the chairs have been returned to the hirers.

He is just on his own, shouting his head off just to the ceiling. Now you know what I mean by deep Psychosis? It's when we lose touch with reality in toto - and have the deep need to distort everything.

-------------
Sasha Khanzadeh

Date Posted: 20 October 2008 at 7:00am
Brother Seeks and Paa Jee, I suppose it has become extremely boring by now. Plus, I frankly feel very sad for this character. We all know the extent of his condition. We have all come across such characters at least a good few times in our lives.

I suggest, we put an end to this poor chaps misery. Ab isska fateha parrh dei'n. Sehi hay na?

-------------
Sasha Khanzadeh

Date Posted: 20 October 2008 at 7:47am

Paajee,  Naajee,

For Seeks:

Thanks for admitting that there is no verse in the Quran ordering the killing of the apostates. Thank you very much.
 Now I have another question. But before that a short remark about your suggestion that I should now go to the Sunnah too. I will do.

But your equating the Sunnah (Hadith etc) with the Quran is not good. You know that Hadith cannot be as reliable as Quran. What do you say? There are six or more books of Hadith. Bukhari and Muslim are more reliable than other books. Every sect has got his own bundle of Hadith. They do not accept the others hadith. Even the ahle hadith do not accept most of the ahle Sunnah Hadith.

You are very quick in assuming things. Previously you were calling some one a fasle person because he died (100 years ago) in a toilet. That is your bad mentality. Now you are thinking that I am a Qurani. What are you? Assuming wild things about others.
 My present question is about Hadith and Quran. Do you consider them equal or do you agree that Quran is the top most i.e. superior to all things? reply then I will ask you another question about your previous post.

I need some more information about something which you wrote. Then I will reply to you.

-------------

Date Posted: 20 October 2008 at 8:39am

Minuteman:

Do you know that Quran is a form of Hadith? It is a Hadith Qudsi.

It is wrong to say that Sahih Ahadith i.e. the authentic ones, are less reliable than the Quran. You know why? More than half the application of Islam, comes from Sahih Hadith.

So, unless a hadith contradicts the Quran - it is just as reliable. And if it contradicts the Quran (which it does not) - then it is an error of the narrator.

True, you cannot find an order on Apostasy in the Quran -just like you cannot find many other important aspects in the Quran - such as:
- how to pray Salaat,
- how to do wudhu (only 4 acts are mentioned, not the details)
- how to do qurbaani
- how to do Hajj
- what is allowed/not allowed in Ramadhan (only basics are mentioned in Quran)
- etc etc and so forth.

So you cannot take the ahadith out of the equation, especially since there are supposed to be hadith that talk abt Apostasy.

The only think I believe that is up for discussion is, whether or not the Prophet put conditions on apostasy punishment i.e. women not to be killed, enemy status etc. Like how H300 claims. . .

Until, I cannot find proof, I will not believe either of the claims ofcourse, so i am not saying pat that H300 is right. However, if what he claims is true, i.e. such ahadith exist. Then it is worth looking into and exploring. . . .

-------------

Date Posted: 20 October 2008 at 8:52am
Previously you were calling some one a fasle person because he died (100 years ago) in a toilet. That is your bad mentality.
Just behave yourself, Minuteman, I have tolerated your absolute and utter ignorance and filed it under innocence. I request you, please, don't push your luck on that account, ever.

I am already looking for someone, thank goodness, he chap is not in England, which is awash with los Punjabios. It won't be much of a task to find him in Switzerland.

You and this chap are advertising a Nabi who went NO SHOW on three munazaras. I know about him and his lot in plenty. Qadiaa'niat is just great business and a personal dynasty. Go and practice your faith at home. I respect you for some unknown reason, just leave something for us to respect.

You sad Koran distorters. Your sidekick even distorted plain facts on my profile just to suit his purpose. It is evident to us what your lot will not distort from the Koran.

-------------
Sasha Khanzadeh

Date Posted: 20 October 2008 at 8:56am
That is your bad mentality.

It's far far better than your FILTHY mentality of advertising this false nabi, here. I feel sad, you are exactly like your poor sick Psychopathic side kick. Perhaps just a bit worse as you love licking the Hang Low Sexnon feet more than he does.

Please, Seeks, S*R and Chrysallis, no use, really, to respond to this one as well. I have met a few, they almost and always come with blockheads - perhaps its some natural retribution for their allegiance to that British Empire made nabi.

They think, it's their duty to pester anyone and everyone who is not a Muslim in their wake. Anyone who has not even heard of that Mirza is not a muslim. The Ahmedis don't say Janaza of the Mozlems?

-------------
Sasha Khanzadeh

Date Posted: 20 October 2008 at 9:04am

Yes, Chrys, Hadith is very important after Quran and Sunnah. S*R has recently posted an important hadith about Mua'az bib jabal when he was appointed Governor of Yemen. The prophet asked him how he will be guided. He replied that he will follow the Quran. then he was asked if he did not find anything in the Quran, he said that he will follow the Sunnah...

That tells all about the importance of the Quran i.e. it is foremost.

I have got reply from Seeks that there is no verse in the Quran which says "Any one who changes his religion, kill him".

Now after a little clarification from Seeks about his/her post, we will come to the subject of Sunnah or Hadith. There is no need to go back to Quran again now.

Thanks for your help and guidance.

-------------

Date Posted: 20 October 2008 at 10:29am

There is so much turmoil. islam is being ridiculed in the name of scholars. I personally believe that we have no problem about any Hadith or saying because we have the Quran. That is the standard and the yard stick. Right and wrong can be sorted out by the teachings of the Quran.

It is well known that the life of the prophet s.a.w..s was completely in accordance with the teachings of the Quran.

After the prophet passed away, Some Sahabah came to hazart Aisha r.a. and asked about the morale (Akhlaq) of the prophet. She asked them, "Have you not read the Quran?" His akhlaq was exactly according to Quran.

We know that the prophet s.a.w.s. practically translated the Quran by his deeds. All his life was according to the dictates of the Quran. So what we call Sunnah, that is in accordance with the Quran. There is nothing in the Sunnah against the teachings of Quran. Quran is the real Hadith. It came from the heart and mouth of the prophet s.a.w.s.

-------------

Date Posted: 20 October 2008 at 10:36am
Yea, but not to forget. Sunnah we get to learn thru Hadith i.e. when Companions would relate to us how Prophet Muhammad did such and such thing etc. . . So basically, both are either equally reliable or equally unreliable.

Regarding the Hadith that SR mentioned, and u refer to. The hadith did not imply that Muadh was rating the reliablity of the Quran and Hadith. . .

The hadith went something like this, Prophet Muhammad asked Muadh, what he would do when faced with a problem - he said, I would consult the Quran, Prophet asked, what if u dont get the answer in Quran? Muadh replied, then I will refer to Sunnah and then Hadith . . . .

-------------

Date Posted: 20 October 2008 at 10:36am

Let us see whether I get a reply from Seeks before this thread is also closed. WE hope that discussion will continue. If necessary, undue abuse should be curtailed.

Madame Chrysalis, what is your honest opinion about the topic? About the death for allthe apostates? Should it continue or be suspended? It is seen that when the weak party is in trouble, they get the threads closed somehow.

-------------

Date Posted: 20 October 2008 at 11:24am
The great thing about quran is that its protection has been promised by Allah himself but for hadiths, Allah has not taken any promise of its protection which is then left at the disposal of humans to protect it but we know what humans did of other books of Allah which were left at their disposal, so by this its clear that hadiths can never be as trusty as Quran bcz  its protection is at the disposal of humans and not Allah.

but here are some very useful guidelines about hadiths authenticity;

1. The Word of God stands supreme.
  2. This is followed by the actual practices of the Holy Prophet of Islamsa. This is known as sunnah.
  3. This is followed by hadith, the words reported to be those of the Holy Prophetsa
  1. If the authenticity of the words of the Holy Prophetsa is established unquestionably, the words concerned are words put into the mouth of the Holy Prophetssa by God Almighty. Where there is no apparent contradiction between the word of the Holy Prophetsa and the Quran, the tradition may be accepted as authentic.

2. There are no two opinions regarding the accepted fact that whenever any so-called tradition attributed to the Holy Prophet of Islamsa contradicts any clear injunction of the Holy Quran, such a tradition is rejected as false and is not accepted as the word of the Holy Prophetsa.

3. If such a tradition does not glaringly violate any injunction of the Holy Quran and there is room for compromise, then ideally an attempt should be made to search for a suitable compromise before the final rejection of the tradition.

4. In attempting to reconcile a tradition attributed to the Holy Prophetsa with the Holy Quran, it must always be borne in mind that the clear teachings of the Holy Quran are not to be compromised for the sake of a so-called tradition, but a genuine attempt is to be made to find an explanation of the tradition. Therefore in all cases of doubt, the tradition is put to the anvil of the Holy Quran and judged accordingly.

5. If there is no contradiction between the Holy Quran and hadith, then their mutual merit of credibility would be determined according to the reliability of the sources and the chain of narrators.

6. Such a tradition will also be compared with other authentic and widely accepted traditions to make sure that the tradition does not conflict with other traditions.

7. Lastly, another reliable method of investigating the credibility of a tradition is to study its internal evidence critically. If the contents of the tradition clash with the image of the Holy Prophet of Islam which has emerged from a study of his conduct and bearing throughout his life, then such a tradition would be rejected as a false attribution to the Holy Prophetsaor as being against the principles of logic and common sense. [this is very important]

-------------

Date Posted: 20 October 2008 at 11:27am
About the death for all the apostates?

Why worry, my friend? We would like you and your sidekick to stay alive as death will be something of a relief for the two of you.

He has completely disappeared. Hasn't he?
Just one question. Why do you folks disturb us with such vengence? Why can't you just practice the juju you believe in and let us just be? Why do you act such pests and just force us to think about pesticides?

-------------
Sasha Khanzadeh

Date Posted: 20 October 2008 at 11:36am
Sorry, I was wrong a pissu (bed pest) never disappears, it always appears in some folds as soon as you are about to sleep.

Seeks, Paa Jee, Crysallis, we will act now with a sack of pesticide for this one. I am also surprised about our good old Minuteman, but he is not a Psychopath. 

-------------
Sasha Khanzadeh

Date Posted: 20 October 2008 at 11:42am

Madame Chrysalis, what is your honest opinion about the topic? About the death for allthe apostates? Should it continue or be suspended? It is seen that when the weak party is in trouble, they get the threads closed somehow.

My honest opinion about the topic, brother - is that I have none. This particular issue, I am however honestly very curious about. So, I dont know, because I have heard conflicting opinions abt apostasy, and not just on this forum. So inshalah, until my questions are answered - I dont have an opinion.

With regards to you however - I do not believe you have done anything that deserves to be suspended upon. And also, if this thread wasnt closed when ppl where hurling personal abuses - I dont see why it deserves to be closed now. Atleast people are civil now - and are behaving like adults. With the exception of a few.

However there are other members on this forum - Muslims by name - and not part of this thread that are spreading blatant misinformation abt Islam - and yet are bieng ignored. . . simply because they are not as 'scandelous' as a potential ahmedi . . . and are bieng completely ignored. Atleast H300 made his inclinations clear - so we know his points of view. . . I give him credit for that. But others are bieng ignored, cz its not fun to bash someone whose not a ahmedi.

Regards,

-------------

Date Posted: 20 October 2008 at 12:00pm
                                   IMPORTANT
Seeks said:

Abdullah ibn Khatal, who had previously, accepted Islam, and been accepted Islam and been sent by Prophet to collect alms tax. A slave and one of the Ansars went along with him. Coming to a halt in their journey, Abdullah ibn Khatal told the slave to prepare a chicken for a meal, but the slave went to sleep instead, and was unable to prepare food in time. Abdullah ibn Khatal became angry and killed the  slave. Fearing that if he returned to Medina, the Prophet would exact retribution  for the slave's death, he turned apostate and joined infidels. There he used to abuse Prophet thru his poems. On the day of conquest of Makkah, he wrapped himself  up in the curtain  of the kabah. Here, we need to learn that on the day of conquest of Makkah when Prophet entered the city, he gave his commander orders not to do battle with anyone unless they themselves were attacked. If they took refuge  beneath the curtain of the Kabah, they were forgiven., But this person - Abduallah ibn Khatal was ordered to be killed  even when he wrapped himself in the curtain of Kabah. He was ordered to be killed in the very place. Abu Burza and Saeed ibn Harith {RA} executed him between black stone and place of Ibrahim {Maqam e  Ibrahim}. This shows the severity of the case.

i said;

Seeks, u see the truth can never be hidden for too long, and u  spill it out yourself. Just see the above blue statement and now u must know why was he to be killed. very simple, not for apostacy but for the murder of an innocent whose crime was only not to prepare a meal.  Its very very clear but its incredible, how this line was/is ignored by many scholars just to fit their views.

The truth is there to see.
No more to say.

-------------

Date Posted: 20 October 2008 at 12:31pm

About the death for all the apostates?

Why worry, my friend? We would like you and your sidekick to stay alive as death will be something of a relief for the two of you.

He has completely disappeared. Hasn't he?
Just one question. Why do you folks disturb us with such vengence? Why can't you just practice the juju you believe in and let us just be? Why do you act such pests and just force us to think about pesticides?

Whisper, I did not have any doubt that you are a Muslim. I cannot see why you have so much antipathy (dislike) about a matter being discussed in the light of Quran and Sunnah?? Please try to be like a neutral gender spectator.

-------------

Date Posted: 20 October 2008 at 12:58pm
Whisper, I did not have any doubt that you are a Muslim. I cannot see why you have so much antipathy (dislike) about a matter being discussed in the light of Quran and Sunnah?? Please try to be like a neutral gender spectator.

My friend, let's be honest and open, do you really take us to be Muslims? Do Mirza's followers attend Muslims' Janaza?

I have no antipathy for your discussion at all, it's a sheer dislike for bad smells and your sidekick does stink more than I have ever stood. My friend, you know me, I have always spotted and dealt with false persons here.

If you have any sympathy for this chap, please, get him some professional help before he harms someone, he is in that stage. I am a qualified + an experienced Psychologist.

-------------
Sasha Khanzadeh

Date Posted: 20 October 2008 at 1:10pm
do you really take us to be Muslims?
They take us Muslims, i have proved this million times. u must remember my dear friend, when i proved it,  you just couldn't handle the truth and instead got the thread locked

-------------

Date Posted: 20 October 2008 at 1:24pm

As far as I know, it is the general body of Muslims who called Ahmadis as kafir. That was done by a Wahhabi maulvi of Batala about 116 years ago.

Also the mainline muslims turned the Ahmadis out of their mosques (Threw them forcibly out of their mosques, naturally because they considered them kafir).

The mainline muslims nullified the marriage contracts between Ahmadi and non-Ahmadi persons, even went to the court for the cancellation of marriages.

What happens now?

I believe that Ahmadis have got their own places of worship (prayers)  every where.
 The Ahmadis never pray behind any Sunni or Wahhabi Imam.
 The Ahmadis  never marry any non-Ahmadi male or female now. They do not allow intermarriage.

So the above complaints of Whisper all seem to be correct. This thing has been going on for about 90 years now. Whisper has got genuine cause for complaint.

-------------

Date Posted: 20 October 2008 at 1:33pm
Atleast H300 made his inclinations clear - so we know his points of view. . . I give him credit for that. But others are bieng ignored, cz its not fun to bash someone whose not a ahmedi.

I feel I need to clear just one simpel thing, here.
No one is bashing this chap for being an Ahmedi at all. I come from a family with strong links with all shades of faiths, including Ahmedis. A good 70% of my personal friends are Ahmedis.

My padre was a Founder Member of the British Communist Party, we were NOT brought up with any diet of religion at all nor we practiced discrimination of any kind whatsoever.

This man has become a persona non grata just for his own behaviour. I have studied his behaviour since the day he appeared here, a few weeks ago - before his disappearance after one of my questions.

He trashes all valid points just for standing out and expects us to accept just his points ONLY BECAUSE HE SAYS SO.

That's just him.

Check IC history, I am never seen in any religious discussions, ever, without any exception. My thread was of a different nature. It has been hujacked by psychopaths trying to advertise their fake nabi here.

My thread was - Does Allah Say? that you should lie down when you are attacked? as these two were suggesting in another thread they had initiated on jeehaad.

My thread was based on the plain and simple fact that WARS OF NATIONAL FREEDOM are kosher and just.

These two were belittling the Afghanis, the Kashmiris and the Palestinian freedom struggles. They were rubbishing the primary and basic right of any people to live the way they wish to live - by fighting against occupations.

I haven't got much interest in religion or any religious discussions at all. I am just a straightforward secular man. I like my evening single malt and a good cigar. I never hide any such facts at all. Why would I ever be interested in any such matter?

I can certify with professional certainity that this man is suffering from deep Psychosis. He is a chronic Psycho-Sociopath. He has a certain condition, which forces him to strike at anyone who doesn't go along his way! He will trash anything and everything, distort it all just to get his way, his agenda.

He just needs professional help and before he harms someone. I am not too sure how many points you will give him for that?

-------------
Sasha Khanzadeh

Print Page | Close Window

Forum Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 12.03 - http://www.webwizforums.com
Copyright ©2001-2019 Web Wiz Ltd. - https://www.webwiz.net