IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > General Discussion
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Does Allah Say?  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Does Allah Say?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 16>
Author
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote H3OO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 October 2008 at 12:13pm
Allah says:
But if the enemy incline towards peace, incline thou also towards peace, and trust in Allah:Surely it is He Who is All-Hearing, All-Knowing (all things)8/61

Should they intend to deceive thee, Then surely Allah  is sufficient for thee: He it is who has strengthened thee with His aid and with (the company of) the Believers;8/62

Now i have backed my point of view from Holy Quran.

The above verse clearly mentions the important principle of peace treaties.

If the enemies do offer to  be peaceful and agree to provide all the rights, the muslims should not reject the offer and have a trust in Allah  as He is all knowing and all hearing, inother words he knows the best and we should obey his command and sign the peace agreement as  verse 61 says

and any doubts [that they might deceive] shouldnt be an excuse for rejecting the offer .

and [verse 62] if they try to deceive, then Allah is sufficient for us, He will help us and give us his support/strength, but that is only possible after we obey his commands and strive for peace.

It clear if anyone wants to understand. It is to the advantage of the Muslims.

Plz concentrate on Blue parts of the verse above.
Whisper View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whisper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 October 2008 at 12:32pm
My friends, I promised you not to respond to any of this chap's provocations. I am sticking by it, though he is tinkering and constantly denting and painting the Quran to suit his various agenda. We will wait patiently till he is thrown off here.

But we must admit he does weave some amazing stories to suit all the various corners of the day. One minute fighting los Hang Low Sexnons is a sin and the next . . . just wtach his new thesis.

The most interesting thing to note is that none of these two have answered my question at all. They say a liar has to spin a whole web of words.

Edited by Whisper - 15 October 2008 at 12:36pm
H3OO View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote H3OO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 October 2008 at 12:34pm
sir comeon, when did i say its a sin, prove it?. My point is same, just a bit more elaborated and that also on your request. but not surprised at your reply. Thats all u have got.

and its not a story, its common sense. I hope those militants for once use it for their own people

and ur question has been answered. read again and think.

Edited by H3OO - 15 October 2008 at 12:39pm
Whisper View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whisper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 October 2008 at 12:50pm
Where is Spain are you Whisper ?

My friend, I actually live in Lahore.
But do spend sometime also in Manchester and on the Spanish Mediterranean in Almeria. It used to be Al Ameeria in those centuries.

I am not sure what you're both talking about here.

My friend, Minuteman, seems to have cast the impression that we should not fight our invaders. And, his sidekick had stated in one of his posts in a string that we should just focus on what benefits we can get from our invaders instead of trying to eject them from our homelands.

Brother, they are luckier because they are the great Punjaubis, the world's record holders at welcoming 17 invaders in these past 2231 years since Alessandro Megna (also called Alexander the Great).

I have some genetic block being just a poor Pathaan.
We find it difficult to just lie down when the invader arrives. Secondly, dhotti is not our national dress, it's much easier to slide a dhotti down a bit than the silly shalwar so that some Lindsey England could make better photoes for her blogg and if the GIs want, they could have real fun.

I know we are just a bit backward and am just trying to find some justification for this just lie down and enjoy it doctrine. It was first founded by one Mirza Gholam Ahmed, chief of the Mar e Zai religion to make the Ingleesh campaigns easier for them. But, I have to say with much sadness that we have not been able to adapt this technology.

Edited by Whisper - 15 October 2008 at 1:00pm
Whisper View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whisper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 October 2008 at 2:08pm

Just for General Public Information

I enjoy people who sit up and talk as if Afghanistan were one country. Ariana (you say Afghanistan) is a combination of 13 ancient Khanates ruled by Khanzadegaan (Khans and Khanzadehs). Each Khanate holds a mix of a good few scores of Qabayel (tribes).

It's a tribal belt all along tied together just with a common Pakhtoon wali. Who says it's a country with some Sultan or a head of state governing some unified and yours most obediently type of a set up?

People talk about Afghanistan as if they had carved it out of their own mud heaps. They pass solutions that would possibly be fit for their ailments. We have never been colonialised so a solution that would fit well with a colonialised mind normally does not wash well with us.

The lucky Punjaubis have loved and lived happily with los Ingles (the English). We have fought two hard wars with them and at some good cost to us. We have our own dictionary of suitable words for them.

As a people do we hold any right to live or be the way we wish to be? Could anyone, please, show us just one instance when we have suggested that the Punjaubis should import a consignment of injections to make them behave like proper men for our view?

Have we ever cared how you lead or more like mislead your lives? It's an exceptional outstanding Punjaubi characteristic to finger in everyones else's matters. You will find an Afghan to be always aloof and graceful about anythung that is not in his domain!

Edited by Whisper - 15 October 2008 at 2:13pm
minuteman View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote minuteman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 October 2008 at 3:34pm

To my knowledge, the Pathans are all ex-Jews (Yahoodis). They were captured from Palestine by the Babylonian king Nebuchednazar (330 B.C.) and made prisnors. They spent some time in Iraq as prisnors and later when released they never went back to their holy land. They moved east ward to Persia and Afghanistan.

They adopted the christian faith about 2000 years ago. When they learnt about Islam, they sent a party to Madinah to find about the new religion. They adopted Islam quickly. So these are really Yahoodis. They have a tribal life, quite hard life. They had been uncivilised and fighters. They attacked Punjab and India most of the time and plundered the wealth of poor Indian people.

Yet I say they are the most beautiful, high level Muslims who live a very clean life and they do business too. But what happened to them in these days? They had no teacher, no guide, no Imam. Their children are sorting food items from the rubbish in most cities. Who caused all that downfall? Not the Ameerikis. It was their own fault.

I said I do not indulge in politics. I never said that when some one attacks us, we should lie down. But I openly said that I do not believe in any bloody holy war (Jihad) with any kinds of weapons. I hope that the Afghans will be well looked after under the Ameerikis. They will teach them some manners.

Whisper View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whisper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 October 2008 at 9:20pm

I hope that the Afghans will be well looked after under the Ameerikis. They will teach them some manners.

Brother, you must know by now that I love you for your such wonderful jokes. Amreekis will teach someone manners? My friend, have you ever lived amongst the Afghans?

To my knowledge, the Pathans are all ex-Jews (Yahoodis).

We are quite content with our background, at least we have one!

They adopted the christian faith about 2000 years ago.

I think this one is a bit like some of your sidekick's (H300) facts!

They attacked Punjab and India most of the time and plundered the wealth of poor Indian people.

Yes. They did?

I have mentioned in some of previous posts and it's a historical fact that the Punjaubi lords always invited them and even hired various Afghan tribes to sort out their regional differences. Some hired them even for fetching a bride from  a distant state.

I am sorry I didn�t realise that your poverty was caused by my forefathers!

Yet I say they are the most beautiful, high level Muslims who live a very clean life and they do business too.

Yaar, go ahead, just mention it, they are doing quite well in the Bollywood too!

They had no teacher, no guide, no Imam.

Yes, they are sad folks, they hung the only one the Brits had sent them. You mean we also need the sort of imam your sidekick was constantly labelling as nabi?

Who caused all that downfall? Not the Ameerikis.

Just tell me something if you don�t mind please. Amreeki aggression, blood shed or siphoning off other peoples� monies never causes anything, ever?

And, Professor Stieglitz (a Nobel Laureate) is just barking against his own countrymen�s crimes just for fun? in his most researched books?

But I won't go into that, I have accepted your extreme intellectual deficit as sheer innocence?

I said I do not indulge in politics.

I am not talking politics or even about politics. I am pointing out plain simple murder, bloodshed, chaos, mayhem caused by our great Cap It All itis.

I never said that when some one attacks us, we should lie down.

Brother, you must read your pots, they implied that �in the present situation� we must do that, just lie down like good Punjaubis.

Or stand by the street corners with a bunch garlands and a pretty daughter in tow hoping the invading lord catches her glance. My friend, don�t mind my comment, just read Tozk e Sher Shah Suri and the rest of your history of wooing invaders!

But, promise, I love your sense of humour, I have been laughing my head off since your post. My friend, just show me six Amreekis with manners and you will get a Nobel Prize for your discovery!
minuteman View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote minuteman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 October 2008 at 10:31pm

Thanks for all your courtesy.   The Afghans are illiterate and ignorant. The Ameerikis are violent, aggressive. Two bads may bring about some good change. You know two negatives when beaten together (multiplied) bring a positive result.

Edited by minuteman - 15 October 2008 at 10:32pm
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 16>
  Share Topic