IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > General Discussion
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Does Allah Say?  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Does Allah Say?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 16>
Author
Senior  Member

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whisper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Does Allah Say?
    Posted: 14 October 2008 at 11:26am
My brother Minuteman

You don't need a declation from me to know how much I love you for your absolute innocence! I have been following your theses on jihaad in these recent days. I chose to keep quiet about the source of your theses just out of pure shame I felt for the source.

But, my brother, my paimana e sab'r (decanter of patience) is now just a bit too full. I had challenged your side kick or was it your partner in crime of distorting the Quran? But, as they say in good old England, he has made a runner just leaving you in the lurch and at the sheer mercy of a chap like me!

My brother, as you happen to be much closer to Allah Kareem, just because you happen to have a brand new nabi and seem to hold some kind of a Franchise, on what he means and what he doesn't mean, would you please just confirm to me that Allah Kareem says:

my Mozlems, when the Ingleesh and the Amreekis attack you, thou shalt lie down on the ground, face down and keep thy dhotis (loin cloth, the primary dress of los Punjabios) just a bit lose and at an angle that's convenient for any future Lindsey England to take better, sexier fotos and also more comfortable for los GIs (poor lads so far away from home!) in case they wish to seek just a wee more fun!

My brother, your posts imply that and your partner's almost confirm this stance. Is this Ahmediya jamaat's latest guidlines or Palacey - they do happen to have an almost Bilawal Zardari type of a set up. Don't they? 

But my dearest and the most innocent brother, I am waiting for your fatwa on this situation.

Thanks in advance
Your's most obedient servant
Sasha Khanzadeh, el Idi oto Perfecto

Edited by Whisper - 14 October 2008 at 8:31pm
Whisper View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whisper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 October 2008 at 11:55am

Update! - 15th October 2008 - 05:32 hours - Spanish Time

Your Partner in Crime did show up this morning, denting and painting the Quran in his typical Mohalla Chhabiaa'n Wala illicit car mechanic style.

We have decided to let him dance all over the floor soiled by his presence, here. We will not respond, we will just keep quiet, my brothers are just looking for the right rope to hand over to the Moderators for hanging him.

Edited by Whisper - 15 October 2008 at 8:46am
minuteman View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote minuteman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 October 2008 at 8:44pm

Whisper is calling me and (in another thread) to come back to his/her group. But I am afraid of the merchants of Venus (venom).

1. I do not support any holy war (Jihad) in the leadership of Mullas.

2. I do not believe that Jesus is alive now. That is well proved from Quran and hadith.

3. I do not believe that any one leaving Islam should be killed (except in war time).

4. I do not believe that adulterer should be killed (unless it be a case of rape or murder).

5. I do not believe that Islam was spread by sword.

6. I do not believe that we can help Islam by any weapon ( bomb or bullet).

7. I do not like those who tell lies and threaten others.

8. I do not like those who become impatient.

9. I do not like Aaloo Chholay.

10. I have love for all and Hatred for None.

11. I am least interested in politics.

12. I find that the maulvis had been at fault all the time. Did not guide the people.

13. I would prefer a Peer rather than a misguided Mulla.

14. I prefer that all discussion should be by the Quran and Sunnah and Hadith.

15. I am not a Metador. I am afraid of the bulls.

Now dear whisper, with my above qualifications (and disqualifications) please let me know if I am acceptable in the arena of the bulls??. Thanks for the invitation.

Edited by minuteman - 15 October 2008 at 2:02am
Whisper View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whisper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 October 2008 at 2:55am

Brother Minuteman, we don�t just love you, we also respect you, but it seems you have learnt to side track, from your partner, and listed a whole 15 absolutely irrelevant points exactly like he had been doing here for these past few weeks.

My question was very simple. I had just asked if Allah Kareem says:

my Mozlems, when the Ingleesh and the Amreekis attack you, thou shalt lie down on the ground, face down and keep thy dhotis (loin cloth, the primary dress of los Punjabios) just a bit lose and at an angle that's convenient for any future Lindsey England to take better, sexier fotos and also more comfortable for los GIs (poor lads so far away from home!) in case they wish to seek just a wee more fun!

And, if the struggle of the Palestinians, the Kashmiris and los pobres Chechens for their freedoms is just not kosher?

My friend why are you scared to answer my simple and straight question?

Edited by Whisper - 15 October 2008 at 8:52am
Gulliver View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gulliver Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 October 2008 at 9:10am
"15. I am not a Metador. I am afraid of the bulls"

LOL

Can I join you club Minute ?
Whisper View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whisper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 October 2008 at 10:43am
15. I am not a Metador. I am afraid of the bulls

You can join anytime if you also take me to be a bull!
(Secret: I am a mere Lulliputian)

Edited by Whisper - 15 October 2008 at 10:46am
Gulliver View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gulliver Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 October 2008 at 11:14am
Hmmmmmmmmmm. 

How very Freudian.  We'll have none of that caper here.  LOL

Bull in a china shop, eh :-)    Where is Spain are you Whisper ?

I am not sure what you're both talking about here. But I get a sense part of it is about people being brutalised by certain police forces/militia.  We had that here too. I have a pic of one of my brothers who was taken in for 'questionning' on 'terrorism' some years ago, by the police here. Even with the pillows over his face - it's amazing he had a face left at all when they were done. And still he would not sign their 'confession'. Hard to be  pacifist when you're having your face punched in.

You reap what you sow, and so will they.
H3OO View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote H3OO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 October 2008 at 11:43am

Whisper

my Mozlems
, when the Ingleesh and the Amreekis attack you, thou shalt lie down on the ground, face down and keep thy dhotis (loin cloth, the primary dress of los Punjabios) just a bit lose and at an angle that's convenient for any future Lindsey England to take better, sexier fotos and also more comfortable for los GIs (poor lads so far away from home!) in case they wish to seek just a wee more fun!

no separate groups from within the country can pick up weapons and stage the war of their own, which is what we are witnessing in iraq and afghanistan. Different groups have formed   and are fighting the war of their own which has only lead to further destruction and bloodshed of innocent people.

Now what has happened  in case of Afghanistan and Iraq, is that the outside forces has entered their territory and has taken over their capitals and even a Govt has
been formed under them in both countries
which shows that the country has been taken over, invaded, in their control.

When u fight a defensive war, the thing is to not to let the outside forces get into your country, to take control but if they do succeed in it, then clearly u have lost and u have been taken over/invaded {which unfortunately we dont want to accept].

Conclusion
So u have the right to defend, when America or any other attacks u but only to the point where u have not yet been invaded/ taken over but as stated above [see red text above] if u have been invaded, then continuing the jihad will only harm your own people, create further destruction than doing any good, will badly effect the peace of the country instead of restoring it .

In case of invasion, the wisdom is in to  the accept the fact and to surrender/give up the weapons and try to strive for a peace agreement with the the outside forces , not for anyone else but for your very own people, for the peace of your own country. Try to have good relations with them and make sure that  they give ur people all their basic rights. This is the jihad that they should strive for instead of killing their own people.
Anything else will only result in what we are witnessing today, only bloodshed and now pakistan is the next one in line as seen by serious of suicide bombings there.

But its all about understanding and throwing your egos aside, if u have any pain for your own people and try this strategy for once, which looks a bit difficult for you and many. isn't it.

and now read the verse[
8/61, 62] of quran again that i have mentioned and my other posts as well in Jihad in current situation Thread, it might make some sense to u now.

and stop discussing about me,  come up with something useful, for once, plz.

Edited by H3OO - 15 October 2008 at 11:54am
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 16>
  Share Topic