IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > General Discussion
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Does Allah Say?  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Does Allah Say?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 16>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
Whisper View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whisper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Does Allah Say?
    Posted: 10 November 2008 at 1:36pm
Thanks for reading my posts though with not  much toleranceSmile and Goodbye forever.

Ya sheikh el Shaiookh, did you notice "Thanks for reading my posts"?

You know who had made his appearance, from Switzerland! Told you a chap with such disorders will be restless till he has the Last Say. What other ****** will howl and bark in the dark at his own shadow?

Edited by icforumadmin - 28 November 2008 at 8:45pm
Right View Drop Down
Starter
Starter

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Right Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 November 2008 at 3:50am
Sorry, i left a few things that i wouldve like to mention;

During the lifetime of the Holy Prophet, peace be on him, Musailamah
had come to Medina with a delegation of Banu Haneefah and had proposed to the Holy Prophet that he would submit to/ him in case he was nominated the successor of the Holy Prophet.

[Sorry to interrupt but i would ask, what would be the response of the Great Prophet of the Great Lord to the above proposal?
Did he[sa] punish him/kill him
? as the advocates of death penalty  for apostacy or blasphemy normally assume.
If anyone thinks yes, then stop right there and read  his reply:

The Holy Prophet said that he would not yield him even a twig of a date palm tree
[some reports tells his[sa] response as:
The prophet picked up a straw from the ground and told Musailmah "I would not give you even the worth of this straw"}

When he went back [safely without any punishment], he claimed to be a prophet
and announced that half the country belonged to him and half belonged to the Quraish. He sent the following letter to the Holy Prophet: From Musailamah, Messenger of Allah, to Muhammad, Messenger of Allah. Peace be on you. I have been appointed your partner in authority. Half the country belongs to us and half belongs to the Quraish, but the Quraish are a people who transgress (Tabari, V 01. IV, p.1849).

The Holy Prophet replied to him: The earth belongs to Allah; He bestows it as heritage on whomsoever He pleases of His servants, and the pleasing end is that of the righteous. Thereafter, Musailamah established his authority in Hajar and Yamamah and expelled therefrom the functionaries who had been appointed by the Holy Prophet (Khamees, Vol.II, p.177).
He made a junction with Sajah, the female rebel, who had intended to fight the Muslims and assured her: I shall establish my authority over the whole of Arabia with the help of my people and thy people (Tabari, Vol. IV, p.1918).
After his claim of prophetho~d, he encountered Habeeb bin Zaid and Abdullah bin Wahb Aslami, two of the Companions of the Holy Prophet, and having captured them, he asked them to acknowledge his prophethood. Abdullah yielded to his persuasion and became an apostate, but Habeeb stoutly resisted and Musailamah had him cut up limb by limb and then burned him (Khamees, Vol. II, p.641).

More details have already been given in the previous posts.

I guess, it has now been proved with very solid arguments that those were not fought bcz of apostacy or blasphemy in the light of this and previous posts and there shouldnt be any doubt left now that there is No Punishment for Apostacy or Blasphemy.

but It is really sad how the Mullahs ignored/hide the above mentioned facts and distorted the reality. Infact, without any doubt, their narrow mindedness and intolerant, rigid views have badly effected the image of islam and of prophet[sa].

Hazrat Ali narrated from Muhammad SAW that the Prophet said: There will come an era on the people of Islam that the real teachings of Islam would not be left but only in name in them (i.e. they would be devoid of the real and truthful teachings of Islam). There would not be left from the Quran except its written text. The mosques of people of that age would inhabit to the full outwardly but these would be empty of the guidance. Their Ulema or scholars would be the worst of the creatures beneath the sky. Tribulations would rise out from such mosques and would return to them (i.e. they would be the source of all the evils of that period). This Hadith has been traditionally narrated by al-Behqui under the al-Iemaan, classification. Its reference is: Mishkat, Kitabul Ilm, al-fasl-us Thalith page 38; Kanzul Ummal volume 6, page 43

Thanks for reading my posts though with not  much toleranceSmile and Goodbye forever.

Edited by Right - 10 November 2008 at 9:31am
Whisper View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whisper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 October 2008 at 9:18am
H300
I am sorry to say you were yelling from a bridge to nowhere and then it got torched by the modsWink
Why bother?

Brother, I know how you take it, but hyper compulsive behavioural disorders make us do a lot of such things. At times, suferers are known to murder even their near and dear ones just to prove their superiority.

Edited by Whisper - 22 October 2008 at 9:20am
Sign*Reader View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sign*Reader Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 October 2008 at 12:43am
H300
I am sorry to say you were yelling from a bridge to nowhere and then it got torched by the modsWink
Why bother?
Kismet Domino: Faith/Courage/Liberty/Abundance/Selfishness/Immorality/Apathy/Bondage or extinction.
Whisper View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whisper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 October 2008 at 1:37pm
Should we have some authentic opinion of this chap's posts? Say, by the moderators? 

H3OO,

You continue to misrepresent and misinterpret Islam, and violate forum guidelines in spite of being repeatedly told not to do so.

Edited by Whisper - 21 October 2008 at 1:41pm
Whisper View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whisper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 October 2008 at 10:42am

After the Moderator's verdict I don't need to say even a word about this man's illness.

Edited by Whisper - 21 October 2008 at 1:42pm
H3OO View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote H3OO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 October 2008 at 9:06am
My dear friend Whisper, i can only laugh at your posts, i thought u had a bit more intelligence then u are showing. u syrely missed the sarcastic tone in his post when he says Whisper has got a genuine cause for complaint. read that post again, the answers, u are asking are pretty clear in that post of mm.

and as for they calling us Kafirs, i have proven against it before three times with some irrefutable evidence.

Edited by H3OO - 21 October 2008 at 9:09am
Whisper View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whisper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 October 2008 at 7:06am

After the Moderator's verdict I don't need to utter even a word about this man's sad illness.

Edited by Whisper - 21 October 2008 at 1:45pm
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 16>
  Share Topic