IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > Interfaith Dialogue
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Jesus in Islam and Christianity  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Jesus in Islam and Christianity

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote believer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 September 2008 at 8:05am
LOL  We are not talking about the Trinity.

Unauthentic? Well then you differ from what Mohammad and the Quran say about the Holy Bible - the Torah and Gospel.

Have any other prophets claimed these attributes?

Is the answer not known or is it no?
John 3
16"For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.
honeto View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Male Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote honeto Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 September 2008 at 11:47am
believer,
I don't know what is your point here.
First, your question is like 'if all fish swim' and you are basing your argument on that.

Second, you are quoting from a book that have lost its credibility as the word of God, and I remember you yourself once admitted that its not direct, litteral word of God. And I and many others have shown you the proof of its contradictory statements.

Your quote:
Revelation 22
12"Behold, I am coming soon! My reward is with me, and I will give to everyone according to what he has done. 13I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End."

I have several problems with this quote: Someone whom God (Jesus claimed he was sent by God) sent will never say things like that. For example to say " I am Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Begining and the End." will not say things like, " I can of myself can do nothing", or " not my will, but the will of the father who sent me", or I am returning to my God and your God", or that " the father is greater than I".
We even don't need to go more far to see the contradiction of your quote. Just a few lines up from where you quoted we read:
"Then the angel showed me the river of the water of life, as clear as crystal "
We know that God is the Creator, the One who don't have a begining nor End.
We know that the Angels don't show around God. If you mean Jesus is God, "the first and the last" why an agel is showing him around things??

So certainly, non of God's prophets not even Jesus can say what you are associting even with Jesus. And just example of the proofs of those Bible contradictions.

As far as John 5:22 I have already showed you a quote that contradicts it in the same Bible.

Hasan

Edited by honeto - 19 September 2008 at 11:52am
The friends of God will certainly have nothing to fear, nor will they be grieved. Al Quran 10:62

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic