IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > General Islamic Matter
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - CELEBRATION OF PROPHET’S BIRTHDAY  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

CELEBRATION OF PROPHET�S BIRTHDAY

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rami Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 March 2008 at 7:42pm
Bi ismillahi rahmani raheem

Then dont generalise this to all people on earth or use words like deviant its not hard to rephrase something. Ive been to many mawlids were nothing bad occurs so should we now say they are also haram....NO....you should condition your statment by saying "mawlids in which bidah occurs" are haram to attend.

what you are saying is all mawlids are haram.

Edited by rami
Rasul Allah (sallah llahu alaihi wa sallam) said: "Whoever knows himself, knows his Lord" and whoever knows his Lord has been given His gnosis and nearness.
poga View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote poga Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 March 2008 at 8:07pm

SWEETSWORDS 111 [ Most distressed DUROOD ]

BISMILLAH

By Poga Humayun Dundiwala

Peace be upon you
YA MUHAMMADUR RASUL ALLAHU
Peace be upon you
YA HABIB ALLAHU
Peace be upon you
Oh messenger of ALLAH
Peace be upon you
YA RASUL ALLAH

Without you oh our Lord
We would be worshiping fabricated ideas and fashioned idols as our GOD
You set us free by binding us with rope of ISLAM
YA MUHAMMADUR RASUL ALLAH to you we offer our DUROOD and SALAM

Peace be upon you
YA MUHAMMADUR RASUL ALLAHU
Peace be upon you
YA HABIB ALLAHU
Peace be upon you
Oh messenger of ALLAH
Peace be upon you
YA RASUL ALLAH

Without you oh our Savior
We would be without light of AL QURAN living in the darkness of AL KUFFAR
You let us be by stopping us within the bound of ISLAM
To you we offer our grateful greetings oh Prophet of ALLAH
MUHAMMAD Sallel La Hu Alahi Wa Sallam

Poga Say's in a foolington Maze

Please admit us in your MAKAM
Oh MEHBOOB Sallel La Hu Alahi Wa Sallam
Oh beloved please let us admit
Oh beloved please let us submit under your lotus feet
Oh love oh our Rabb YA RASUL ALLAH
Oh love oh Wahab YA HABIB ALLAH
Please don't nullify our relation
Please accept our liaison
Please accept us in your MAKAM
Oh MEHBOOB Sallel La Hu Alahi Wa Sallam

Mrs Be Aql Khan Usta : MUHAMMAD ya RASULULLAH MUHAMMAD ya RASULULLAH
SHADATH Granter Give me LILLAH
MUHAMMAD ya RASULULLAH MUHAMMAD ya RASULULLAH
SHAFAWATH Granter Give me LILLAH

HEEDAYATH Granter Give me LILLAH
NASIHATH Granter Give me LILLAH

SHARIATH Granter Give me LILLAH
MARRIAFATH Giver Give me LILLAH

WASILATH Ganter Give me LILLAH
FAZILATH Ganter Give me LILLAH

Mr Barzakh Ullah : To direct EAR
To all hearing DURBAR
To the grave of MUHAMMAD
Sallel La Hu Alahi Wa Sallm
To you i send my most distressed Durood and Salam
To you i send all my greetings direct oh my LORD
Because the Khariji Say's you cannot hear a single word
They say it is the Angels who convey all our DUROOD
They fail to understand it is the same Angels also report our daily deeds to our MABUD
It is the same Angels who convey our earthly activity to the Heavenly Throne
Does this DALIL means ALLAH the all hearing cannot hear this Earthen Zone
If it is the only DALIL without Angels MUHAMMAD
Sallel La Hu Alahi Wa Sallim cannot hear
Then it is the same Faristha needed to convey everything to the Divine DURBAR
No to understand this deadly Bayan
Go back to MUHAMMAD Sallel La Hu Alahi Wa Sallim Bestowing to the living creation the Eternal AL QURAN
During those day's he passed by a graveyard
And prayed for the dead and told the SHAHABA what he heard
He said the dead told him they were KAFFIR and now they are suffering
Now tell me KHARIJITE were are the Angels between dead and the living doing conveying and ushering
Yes indeed MUHAMMAD Sallel La Hu Alahi Wa Sallim
Could hear the Living and Dead directly because that is his living Sifath
Now he can hear the living and Dead directly after his Immortal Ufath
So Say you Most Distressed DUROODS direct to the Prophet of ALLAH
La Illaha Illel La MUHAMMADUR RASULULLAH
So Say Ya Nabi Salam Alaika Ya Rasul Salam Alaika
Ya Habib Salam Alaika Sala Wa Tullah Alaika
Ya MUHAMMADUR RASULULLAH Sallel La Hu Alahi Wa Sallim
Please accept our DUROOD oh Prophet of ALLAH the AL AZIM

Mrs Be Aql Khan Usta : On the night of MIRAJ at the birth place of CHRIST Baitulham
MUHAMMAD Sallel La Hu Alahi Wa Sallim and Jibraeel Alahi Sallam
Praised ALLAH for his birth with SALATH DUROOD and SALAM
And CHRIST said in true INJEEL
Comforter will come by ALLAH'S will
And Comforter will remain with you forever
Yes he said forever because he is the HAYATUN NABI the Immortal chair
This living SANSAR only exist because of his Immortal KURSI
Therefore he who forbids the MILADUN NABI he who commits the HERESY
It was because of true testimony of Jesus Christ
The comforter acknowledged his suffering at the Miraj Night
And the comforter said oh my suffering UMMAH
Jesus will return on day of JUMMAH
He will return to kill the DAJJAL and to save the MUSLIM
Therefore BARZAKH send your DUROOD and SALAM
To the comforter MUHAMMAD Sallel La Hu Alahi Wa SallAm
MILADUN NABI is the Prophetic and Angelic SUNNAH
So say Ya Nabi Salam Alaika
Ya Rasul Salam Alaika
Ya Habib Salam Alaika
Ya MUHAMMAD Sallel La Hu Alahi Wa Sallim
............................................................ ..........

He [�Iesa (Jesus)] said: Verily!
I am a slave of Allah, He has given me the Scripture and made me a Prophet
And He has made me blessed wherever I be
And has enjoined on me Salat (prayer), and Zakat (charity), as long as I live.
And dutiful to my mother, and made me not arrogant, unblest
And Salam (peace) be upon me
The day I was born, and the day I die, and the day I shall be raised alive!
[ AL QURAN chapter 19 ]

John chapter 14 verse 16
And I will pray the Father
And he shall give you another Comforter
That he may abide with you forever

dp75 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dp75 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 March 2008 at 5:38am

As-Salamu Alaikum,

There is nothing wrong in looking back and discussing the life of the Prophet(saaws) in a gathering.  The problem is to dedicate this day to one specific day like his so called birthday, which no one really knows which day it really was do we?  Did the Sahaba's(raa) ever do this?  The people after them? 

If we do a history search on the celebration of birthdays we wil find a evil practice of shirk associated with birthdays.  We should not associate this pagan practice with our beloved Prophet(saaws). 

Muslims should remember the Prophet everyday by obeying him, making the five daily prayers and thing like this.  We should not associate one day to praise his life and discuss his life like Muslims have done in these times.  Some Masjids never have any gatherings to discuss the life of the Prophet(saaws) except on this day.  That is wrong and it is bidah. 

Edited by dp75
imp87 View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote imp87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 March 2008 at 6:07am

Dp75:

There is nothing wrong in looking back and discussing the life of the Prophet(saaws) in a gathering.  The problem is to dedicate this day to one specific day like his so called birthday, which no one really knows which day it really was do we?  Did the Sahaba's(raa) ever do this?  The people after them? 

So on this day should people not go to mosque and talk about the prophet s.a.w just because it might be our nabi�s Bday and because you cant get your head around the fact that they do not celebrate the Bday but only remember the life of our prophet s.a.w and read some Quran?

Is it better people go outside to party on these days? rather then be in mosque, learn something and maybe pray once in their life.

And before you say we should be doing that everyday, well yeah we should, but reality is most people do not, reality is a lot of people go mosque only in Ramadan or Juma, and if this day is going to be a day where people go to the mosque and maybe Insallah sort themselves out, then I see no problem with that personally. But mainly because none of you produced hard evidence that it is �shirk�.

I do not understand you people, just because a handful of people do wrong, you call the whole thing �bidah� and �shirk�. None of you have even produced a hadith or Quran verse that says saying it is shirk, stop accusing people of things they do not do, you lot are not doing justice at all.

By the way, i am not referring to whether the celebration of bday is allowed or not, im just wondering why some are so against the idea of going to Masjid on these days and learning.

And when one of you post something from a website can you please and please post the link of it below, especially if it is a rulling, so we know exactly who these ideas are coming from.

Truth_light24 View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Truth_light24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 March 2008 at 6:56am
Rami, you are always in a "debate mode". We are not debating here, we are sharing knowledge. If you think you need to correct something, there is no harm in telling it in a nice word, something not in compelling mode. You seemed to always in a  mode....you scare me

If am wrong, am not ashame to say am wrong and you are right. and in this case...yes! thats what I mean "mawlids in which bidah occurs" are haram to attend".. I stand corrected and thank you very much.

Edited by Truth_light24
And those who annoy believing men and women undeservedly, bear (on themselves) a calumny and a glaring sin. Quran33:59
seekshidayath View Drop Down
Female Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seekshidayath Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 March 2008 at 7:19am

As'Salamu Alaikum,

Imp87, as dp75 said we need not dedicate a day for celebating Prophet's B'day. It does n't mean u stop going to mosque or discuss of Prophet Muhammad { sallal lahu alahi wasallam } that day. It all depends of intention. If you intend to listen them to refresh your Imaan and learn from the seerah, then its Ok. Secondly , in such gatherings of Mawlid, most of the people {Pls note most of the people not all } exaggerate our Prophet so it may lead to shirk. Infact masjids are the best places to learn deen.

Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) said: �All the descendants of Adam are sinners, and the best of sinners are those who repent."
seekshidayath View Drop Down
Female Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seekshidayath Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 March 2008 at 7:31am

Here at sub-continents , it is a practice that on this day, they open up doors for people to view the hair of Prophet sallal lahu alaihi wa sallam  or we call it Muay Mubarak, and people start up commiting shirk there. I mean they touch the box and make duas and commit all other wrong acts. They exaggerate Prophet saying that he the Giver and He is everything. Thus, it opens up doors of shirk . Anyways, we can go that day like any other day to the Masjids to learn deen and refresh our imaan.

Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) said: �All the descendants of Adam are sinners, and the best of sinners are those who repent."
poga View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote poga Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 March 2008 at 8:32am
Originally posted by seekshidayath seekshidayath wrote:

Here at sub-continents , it is a practice that on this day, they open up doors for people to view the hair of Prophet sallal lahu alaihi wa sallam  or we call it Muay Mubarak, and people start up commiting shirk there. I mean they touch the box and make duas and commit all other wrong acts. They exaggerate Prophet saying that he the Giver and He is everything. Thus, it opens up doors of shirk . Anyways, we can go that day like any other day to the Masjids to learn deen and refresh our imaan.

thank you seek for very good post

it is the reason i say SUFISWINES it is they who turned HALAL into HARAM

it is very simple what is HARAM it is HARAM everyday and what is HARAM and what is HALAL is clear in SHARIAH

therefore visiting graves or celebrating birthday is not HARAM

it will become HARAM like any other day if one commits HARAM act

it is this SUFISWINES turned our shrines into temples and KHARIJI who thinks every grave is temple

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic