IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > Quran & Sunnah
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Qur�anic verse of the day  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Qur�anic verse of the day

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789 79>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lovesakeenah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 December 2007 at 1:02am

As-salaam alaykum warahamatullah wabarakatuh

Surat-ul Hajj Q22

Verse 28:"That they may witness things that are of benefit to them(i.e reward of Hajj in the Hereafter and also some wordly gain from trade) and mention the Name of Allah on appointed day(i.e 10th,11th,12th and 13th day of Dhul Hijjah) over the beast of Cattle that He has provided for them (for sacrifice) at the time of their slaughtering by saying:Bismillah Wallahu Akbar,Allahumma Minka wa Ilaik).Then eat thereof and feed therewith the poor who have a very hard time.

Verse 29:"Then let them complete their prescribed duties(Manasik of Hajj) and perform their vows,and circumbulate the Ancient House(the Ka'bah at Makkah)".

"I have conviction that Allah has power over everything.Verily!Allah's knowledge includes and encompasses everything".
Alwardah View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alwardah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 December 2007 at 4:36am

As Salamu Alaikum wa Rahmatullahi wa Barakatuhu

And certainly, We shall test you with something of fear, hunger, loss of wealth, lives and fruits, but give glad tidings to As-Sabirin (the patient). Who, when afflicted with calamity, say: "Truly, to Allah we belong and truly, to Him we shall return.� They are those on whom are the Salawat (i.e., who are blessed and will be forgiven) from their Lord, and (they are those who) receive His mercy, and it is they who are the guided ones.� (Surah Al-Baqarah 2: 155-157)

Salams

Edited by Alwardah
�Verily your Lord is quick in punishment; yet He is indeed Oft-Forgiving Most Merciful (Surah Al-An�am 6:165)
"Indeed, we belong to Allah and to Him is our return" (Surah Baqarah 2: 155)
seekshidayath View Drop Down
Female Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seekshidayath Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 December 2007 at 5:05pm

Chapter Ibrahim - verse 12.

"And why should we not put our trust in Allah while He indeed has guided us in our ways And we shall certainly bear with patience all the hurt you may cause us, and in Allah (alone) let those who trust, put their trust.''

Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) said: �All the descendants of Adam are sinners, and the best of sinners are those who repent."
Female Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seekshidayath Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 December 2007 at 5:48am

Chapter 39 verse 65

And indeed it has been revealed to you, as it was to those before you: "If you join others in worship with Allah, surely your deeds will be in vain.' 

Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) said: �All the descendants of Adam are sinners, and the best of sinners are those who repent."
Female Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seekshidayath Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 January 2008 at 5:24pm

Al-Kahf , Verse - 110

Say: "I am but a man like yourselves, (but) the inspiration has come to me, that your Allah is one Allah. whoever expects to meet his Lord, let him work righteousness, and, in the worship of his Lord, admit no one as partner

Truth_light24 View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Truth_light24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 February 2008 at 4:50pm
"Prayer is the essence of worship."
[Hadith]

"Truly, to a happy state shall attain the believers:
those who humble themselves in their prayer,
and who turn away from all that is frivolous,
and who are intent on inner purity."
[Qur'an 23:1-4]

"And I have chosen you,
so listen to that which is inspired to you.
Verily, I am Allah!
There is none worthy of worship but I,
so worship Me
and offer prayer perfectly for My remembrance."
[Taha 13-14]

Be ever mindful of prayers,
and of praying in the most excellent way;
and stand before God in devout obedience.
[Qur'an 2:238]

And before God prostrate themselves,
willingly or unwillingly,
all things and beings that are in the heavens and the earth,
as do their shadows in the mornings and the evenings.
[Qur'an 13:15]

O you who believe!
Seek help in patience and prayer.
Truly! Allah is with the patient."
[surah al Baqarah; 2:153-154]

Verily, the prayer keeps one
from the great sins and evil deeds"
[al Ankabut 45]

Extol, then, God's limitless glory
when you enter upon the evening hours, and when you rise at morn;
and seeing that unto Him is due all praise in the heavens and earth,
glorify Him in the afternoon as well,
and when you enter upon the hour of noon.
[Qur'an 30:17-18]

Edited by icforumadmin - 29 November 2008 at 8:04pm
Female Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seekshidayath Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 April 2008 at 6:46pm
As'Salamu Alaikum

Allah is He Who created you in (a state of) weakness, then gave you strength after weakness, then after strength gave (you) weakness and gray hair. He creates what He wills. And it is He Who is the All-Knowing, the All-Powerful (i.e. Able to do all things)." (30:54)
Female Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seekshidayath Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 May 2008 at 7:08pm

47. And (remember) the Day We shall cause the mountains to pass away, and you will see the earth as a levelled plain, and We shall gather them so that We will leave not one of them behind.

48. And they will be set before your Lord, aligned. (He will say:) "Now indeed, you have come to Us as We created you the first time. Nay, but you thought that We had appointed no meeting for you (with Us).''

49. And the Book will be produced, and you will see the criminals, fearful of that which is therein. They will say: "Woe to us! What sort of Book is this that leaves neither a small thing nor a large thing, but has recorded it with numbers!'' And they will find all that they did, present, and your Lord treats no one with injustice

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789 79>
  Share Topic