IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > Introduction: Who am I?
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Hi

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 8>
Author
Senior  Member
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Saladin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 November 2009 at 9:49am
So lets learn and let afghani speak. This is his topic, he is new and he has something to say.

Alrite but what he's said so far aint any different from what you'll hear at Faux News. Nothing much real to learn....
'Trust everyone but not the devil in them'
SteppeNomad View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SteppeNomad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 November 2009 at 10:33am

BroAdullah, one question is there Shariah law in any Muslim country?

I dont know if you been to any Muslim countries, and lived there, but i tell you most if not all are no fairy tale land, in some ways worse then anything, more racism, more liberals v lunatics telling people what to drink and how to dress. 

Most Muslims migrate, because there more corruption and hardly any basis of "shariah" in there homelands, i dont think its in anyones right mind to say a word about these people (especailly older gen) since they sacrificed a great deal to bring Islam to these lands, in some sense did well also in perserving alot of what they had brough over, good or bad, however bad they maybe may Allah bless them, i dont think they Hypocrites like the younger gen who support Taliban, or Shabab, or every other group under the carpet but wouldnt there go there to live.

Id like to think most of these people are in some ways refugese/immagrants espcaping from injustice, poverty etc, then people with the aim to make a quick buck and marry 4 wives back home Big%20smile

BTW, im all for Shariah, its Allah law, but i dont see any distinction between laws here or there (at the moment), just the majority people tend to be Muslim.

Edited by SteppeNomad - 17 November 2009 at 11:32am
Ya Allah, Bismillah, AllahuAkbar.
Akhe Abdullah View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Akhe Abdullah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 November 2009 at 10:50am
Originally posted by martha martha wrote:

Salams Akhe,
Sharia law CAN work if people are decent. And if I felt living under Sharia law would be better then I would emmigrate.
Why do you stay in the US? You must like some aspects of it or you would have left long ago.
Really, I do not understand you can be kafir if you choose to live in a democracy, as that makes most of the members here kafirs too! Hey, lets all emmigrate!!
Wa Alaikum As Salam, Martha.I still live here because im use to the struggle I was born into it.Its all I know. I live amongst one of the largest Islamic societies in the U.S (Alhamduillah).I called no one a Kafir today I dont believe.Sharia Law is based on the Qur'an and this is what me and the brothers where im at are trying to implement didnt you read the article about my Imam who was shot by the FEDs.Many Muslims move to countries wheres there are no Sharia Law im not condemming them,(thats is something that I dont do)They help spread Islam.Im with that all the way.My whole point is how can you be pro anything else is demonacracy pro Islam I dont think so it says everything is ok that Islam says is haram that is no doubt.
Full of Hopes View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Full of Hopes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 November 2009 at 11:07am

Originally posted by afghani afghani wrote:

the fact that I will rather have democracy instead of Sharia.

Asslamu Alaikum

Brother,
   They have no right to call you Kafir. It is haram and one the BIGGEST sins to call a Muslim by the word: Kafir. But I think you should go back and edit this sentence. You wanted to say something else I am sure. But I believe the words you choice for this are not good at all. The words are forbidden to say and we must be so careful of the words we say. It is in Hadith that one word a man say without paying attention to can throw him into the dark hell deeper and deeper.

I do not judge you at all, first cause, it is haram to judge people. Allah is the only one who knows about their intentions. Then,cause I am sure you wanted to say something else. You may wanted to say the way Taliban applied Islam in a very strict way  made some people wish they do not have Sharia'. Well I am not a scholar to talk about this.

Just a small advice be careful of your words  when you are talking about Sharia Islam. Allah asks us about every word we say..

Peace..

Edited by Full of Hopes - 17 November 2009 at 11:22am
And whoever seeks a religion other than Isl�m, it will never be accepted of him, and in the Hereafter he will be one of the losers(3:85)
Senior  Member
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Akhe Abdullah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 November 2009 at 11:50am
Salams F.O.H May Allah Bless you.Like I said I hope it is not to late for the brother.
martha View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote martha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 November 2009 at 12:28pm
Salams Akhe
Don't forget me! :)
some of us are a lot like cement:- all mixed up and permanently set
Senior  Member
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Akhe Abdullah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 November 2009 at 6:08pm
Astaghfirullah!I wouldnt put you in the same boat, you show how we as Muslims are suppose to show compassion for the non-Muslims.After all they are potential Muslims. My Allah Guide them to the right path.By the way I can still make dua for you but not the hypocrite.Not calling anyone that, like I said I hope it is not to late for him Allah Knows.May Allah Bless us all to be good Muslims like the Prophets AS)SAW shows us to be. [IMG]smileys/smiley1.gif" align="middle" />

Edited by Akhe Abdullah - 17 November 2009 at 6:17pm
afghani View Drop Down
Starter
Starter

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afghani Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 November 2009 at 6:41pm
Steppenomad, How dare you call those Islamic Countries "no fairy land"? They will call you Kafir for that in Ummah.com.
The problem with Ummah.com is that those crazies want Sharia/Khilafat in London, not just in Pakistan. They also called me Kafir when I said that shia were muslims.

I am not here to discuss Sharia with you guys. All I know is, I like the Karzai government better than Taliban. Now, Karzai calls his government democracy and Taliban called their gov Sharia. That's why Ummah.com called me Kafir. I wasn't even there to discuss Sharia. I am patriotic Afghani and I wanted one thing: discuss Afghanistan.

See , I don't support occupation of my country. My country was an independent country and some people invited foreign terrorist and suddenly our country was occupied by foreign terrorists.
Good Ole USA came to our rescue and are getting rid of militants. Am I thankful for the USA? If a thief comes to your house and a non-muslim American comes to rescue you, will you thank that non-muslim? So the answer for most normal non-extremist people is yes. Afghanis hated Taliban long before US got involved. It wasn't like suddenly US comes and they (Afghani) look to each other and say "let's support the non-muslim". We were fighting Taliban long before US was fighting them. Why do non-Afghani muslims take opposition to Taliban as betrayal of "muslims". We Afghani betrayed nobody. We were fighting Taliban for many years before US got involved. The only reason we couldn't beat Taliban were because of their Foreign friends.

A. Abdullah, sorry to inform you but Afghanistan is full of muslims like me (Alhamdulillah).

Even if I am wrong (Guys, please tell me if I am wrong that's why I am here to learn and to teach you something about Afghanistan). I said that I like USA, and I am living here,  so at least I am not a hypocrit. What about  the people who don't like US and but keep living in this great country. Can you say the same thing about them?

Edited by afghani - 17 November 2009 at 7:09pm
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 8>
  Share Topic