Print Page | Close Window

Hi

Printed From: IslamiCity.org
Category: General
Forum Name: Introduction: Who am I?
Forum Description: Introduce yourself here.
URL: https://www.islamicity.org/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=15790
Printed Date: 26 April 2024 at 6:29am
Software Version: Web Wiz Forums 12.03 - http://www.webwizforums.com

Topic: Hi
Posted By: afghani
Subject: Hi
Date Posted: 13 November 2009 at 4:29am
Salam Everyone.
I am here in this forum to have a constructive dialogue.
Unfortunatly, so far my experience has not been a good one.
I posted a couple of post last night in the General/Men section. My posts are deleted. I think the reason my posts are deleted are because of my strong support for US involvement in my birth country Afghanistan. I along with most Afghanis strongly support US involvement in Afghanistan (and I want to thank US soldiers for it). I just wanted to share that with the rest of the people. So please don't tell us poor Afghanis, you guys are being bombarded by US.

Replies:
Posted By: Full of Hopes
Date Posted: 13 November 2009 at 12:43pm

-------------
And whoever seeks a religion other than Isl�m, it will never be accepted of him, and in the Hereafter he will be one of the losers(3:85)

Posted By: martha
Date Posted: 13 November 2009 at 2:18pm
Salams brother,
It is a shame that your previous posts were deleted. It would have been good to have read them.
If your above post is sincere( and some here will not agree with your opinions) then it will be the first time I personally have heard that most Afghani's are in agreement with the US support there.
I would certainly like to hear more from you on this. You have first hand experience on the situation there and you r reasons should be heard.
Please write more.

-------------
some of us are a lot like cement:- all mixed up and permanently set

Date Posted: 13 November 2009 at 2:26pm
Salams again brother,
I have now seen your post on the topic regarding the Fort Hood incident.
It has been edited by admin, but don't know why.
Please contribute to this forum and give us your views.
Thanks

-------------

Date Posted: 13 November 2009 at 6:40pm

Thanks Full of Hopes and Martha for welcoming me.

Martha, to be fair. The moderator has done only minimal editing.  The edit words were not curse words. I do not know why he/she has editted it. 

It is true that most Afghanis are supportive of US government including Bush Gov (Alhamdulillah). If in 1992 someone would have told me that 5% of  Afghanis support US, I would have called them crazy. Fast forward many years, I can say that most Afghanis  Alhamdulillah have a positive view of the US. Or at least they view US as  the friend that they can trust the most. The are many reasons for it (Guess. Events starting in 1992 in Afghanistan). I might discuss them some other time. If you don't believe me, go and talk to Afghanis in a mosque, college. etc. Talk to young, old, religious, non-religious.  

Ideally, Afghanis would like to see all the foreign troops gone. But given the current situation, most Afghanis want US troops to stay. Also, most Afghanis don't blame US for the current situation in Afghanistan.

Date Posted: 14 November 2009 at 3:50am
Salams afghani,
Thanks for posting again.
You know, in the UK we see a lot of media reports that afghani's and soldiers have a good relationship with eachother. How true is this please. We also know that some US soldiers behave badly and this is not good too
You are the FIRST afghani here defending the US occupation.
It is good to know these things.
Of course the best way would be not to have any foreign troops.
Tell me, how serious a threat are the taliban right now in Afghanistan? Are we right to be concerned that they will be a serious threat globally in the future, as this is what the west is constantly told. We know that the taliban are in Pakistan too.
Are we right to stop them now before they expand further?
I really would like your views.

-------------

Posted By: AbuMubarak
Date Posted: 14 November 2009 at 4:39am
a muslim who loves that the crusaders have invaded his land?

is it possible? i guess, kharzai likes the crusaders in his land, but it is more obvious by the day that the muslims in afghanistan do not appreciate the kuffar in their lands

are there sellout muslims? yes

but they are not who we are supposed to align ourselves with

Date Posted: 14 November 2009 at 7:12pm

Am I supposed to take this AbuMubarak dude seriously?  Look at his profile and it says he lives in the United States, so I guess he takes advantage of the great hospitality of the crusaders. But on the other hand he does not like crusaders in my land. Why you care so much about my land anyway? Please go to a mosque where there are alot of Afghanis(example:Fremont, California) and tell them about the crusaders in Afghanistan. I will love to see you get humilited by proud Afghani muslims.

Martha,
As long as you make an effort to be open-minded, I don't care if you ever agree with me. All I want to do is to present the facts from Afghani perspective. You said that I am the first Afghani who defend US "occupation". Have you heard/seen an Afghan opposing US involvement?
There is a good amount of cooperation between Afghani civilians and crusader (for AbuMubarak's enjoyment) troops.  Are Afghanis 100% happy? No. As I mentioned earlier, Afghanis are independent people and will like the foreign troops be gone eventually but not now. Also, Afghani people like to complain alot too. Alot of times, if they complain they can get better results (more money). For example, if US bombs kill one of their chickens, they claim that multiple cows and chicken died (so they get more money). And US has been more than good on their promise usually.

Taliban have stronger presence in Afghanistan now compare to 2002.  But, that is due to many issues but the four most important  are:1) Afghan Government corruption,2) criminal activities (heroine trade), 3) high unemployment (Afghanistan has always been poor, not US's fault) 4)Tribal ( tribe A does not like tribe B, Tribe A also thinks the government is siding with tribe B. So tribe A tells its young people to join Taliban) If those issues are addressed, Taliban threat level will go back down to 2002 level.  Many of those difficult issues are being addressed. Some of those issues will get resolved with time and Inshallah Taliban will get weaker and weaker.

By the way, I have been working in a small town for the last few months. My co-workers have never seen a muslim let alone an Afghani before. At the beginning most people didn't want to ask me where I was from (because they probably thought it was rude). But, I started telling everyone that I was an Afghani Muslim.  They are so nice. I have started making alot of jokes about white people and they have started a few jokes about Afghanis. I also teach them about Ramadan, Eid and the fact that I can't date (most of their jokes are about my lack of dating).  I lost count, but so many of those "crusaders"  have told me that they are  very happy to see me here in the United State. Why should I care if those "crusaders" go to my country to build free roads and schools and pay for the imaginary killed Chickens and Cows of my fellow Afghans.

I will be happy to answer any questions about Afghanistan except tribal. I am patriotic Afghani and thinking about Afg tribal problems  really bothers me. Everything else in Afghanistan, I am very optimistic and I can talk about it.

Pakistan is a totally different political landscape and I am no expert in that. As  far as I know, Taliban are very much in decline there too (but I could be wrong)

Date Posted: 14 November 2009 at 8:25pm

I also wanted to contrast my experience in a small town USA to that of cousins in Saudi Arabia. You know, I talk to my cousins who work in Saudi Arabia. I have never been there but they tell me that they are treated very bad by Saudis? Are they treated second class citizen? No, worse than that.

1-Does Saudi offers my cousins citizenship after 5 years? No they get kicked out, only  a few crusades country offers citizenships to muslims.

2-If they work hard and have more education then they make more money compare to the Saudi Citizen, right? Wrong. Only their cousin Mr. afghani in Small town USA gets that. The cousins in Saudi don't get half (no exageration here) as much money for the same job title.

3-But who cares about Saudi government and employer they are bad and they are puppet of USA. It is the people that matters.
Saudi "brothers" and "sisters" actually treats your cousins as human, right? Wrong. Saudis are disgusted to even shake hands with my cousins because they sweep roads, they work in constructions. Even if they work office job, Saudi don't want to waste their time knowing about the personal lives of my cousins. It is only their cousin Mr. afghani in small-town USA who gets invited to thanksgiving dinner by the crusades. (off course I am talking in general terms here, there are good apples even in Saudi Arabia). Do I hate Saudi Arabia. No (As I said there are few good apples in Saudi).  But, I will never again blindly support Saudi soccer team against another team (which I used to, because how could you not support your "brothers")

Posted By: Taqwa
Date Posted: 14 November 2009 at 10:51pm
wa alaikom asalaam... I am new to this forum just today, but as a muslim with many afghani friends, I am shocked to read what you wrote.  In fact, I strongly doubt you are afghani by the way your write.  I have to find an afghani who supports US troops in their land or US involvement in any way in their political affairs or way of life.  The same was true when the Soviets and British attempted it. 
I see this entry as just another way to cause division among muslims and I totally support deleting your entry.  It appears more of fitnah than productive conversation and exchange of ideas.
Keep of the Good work IslamiCity.

Date Posted: 15 November 2009 at 1:07am
Salams afghani,
Yes you are right,AbuMubarak and many others take advantage of the great freedom of the US and then criticise. It is a terminal case of biting the hand that feeds you. I have NEVER understand muslims that do that.
It happens other places too, not just the US.

I am really pleased that you are doing well in the US and that people (non-muslims) are friendly. So much depends on the people...and it seems you are giving Islam a good name by being at peace with your neighbours.

I am also very pleased to hear you are a patriotic Afghani. We should all be proud of the place we were born. I am too.

I know the Saudi's treat foreigners bad. THey exploit others. But it is a common trait in human beings. Tho I believe Saudi is far worse than most places.

I am very open minded on the whole. We should be. That way we can understand better and try to make the world a better place. Being rigid with ideas causes confrontations and gets us all no-where. So am I very happy to listen to you brother and want to hear more.

Thanks for answering the questions I posed. The US tell us their purpose in Afghanistan is to reduce the number of taliban to protect the future of the world tho other places see actrocities too from splinter groups of Islam. It is a worry for the majority.

OK I am muslim, but would not like to see this country (UK) under sharia law. I am told I am a bad muslim. I have my reasons for saying what I do, and I know that many do not agree with me. But to be honest I do not care about that.

Just as the US citizens have welcomed you the same applies in the UK to immigrants. I have debated many issues here, so will not repeat myself. BUt a lot of stuff here gets repeated and we get no-where, like I said.

I am keeping this short because this brother is about you and how you feel. But I also hope that others have a say here too and at least try to understand the Afghan situation from your perspective.

Peace and have a good day

-------------

Posted By: kopfan
Date Posted: 15 November 2009 at 6:29am
afghani, are you a twat or what.

you are living in america with all this hospitality and your brothers and sisters in afghanistan( the way you talk, i doubt you consider them your brother and sisters)... anyway, your brothers and sisters in afghanistan are being KILLED, RAPED, smashed.

now i dont know why you want this, but why the heck are you supporting the demolition of your country for NOT peace but for gas.

go do some reserch, watch a bit less of CNN and read a bit more of the neutral articles.

have you watched the videos of afghan tribes. Not the CITY people who have money, the poor people in the small villages. They are against the soldiers and they want freedom and peace. They have got none of that yet.

if i was a afghani, i would want my country to have control of own affairs. You are being run by these crusaders. They are runnin your politics finance and you will be indebted to them for a long time if you want them in your country...

you sitting back in your seat takin all this luxuries in american while those in afghan are being killed, raped and tortured. And you speak as if its nothin.

get up and read some unbiased news.

Date Posted: 15 November 2009 at 7:46am
Martha, it looks like you are confusing Taliban with Al-Qaida. At least in Afghanistan they are totally different beasts. See, in Afghanistan al-qaida is very simmilar to Muslim Brotherhood organization(Ikhwan Shiateen=IkSh). IkSh has never gotton along with Taliban, except they tolerate each other now since the US is here. IkSh getting along with Taliban is like, white racist getting along with black racist because of a common enemy such as US government.
IkSh had a lot of influence in Afghanistan in late 80s up until 1992. But because of the atrocities commited by IkSh starting in 1992, only negligibal percentage of  Afghanis like them nowadays.
From what I am seeing, support for Taliban is going the same route as for IkSh.
Afghanis have gone through alot in the last 30yrs. But the good news is that they are much much less likely to genuinely support Taliban or IkSH. Afghanis' Eeman has gotton stronger.
This is what I think. IkSh is a potential global threat if not stopped. Taliban most likely threat in Afghanistan or maybe Pakistan. But most Americans confuse the two, which I am happy because I want them both disappear.

Posted By: SteppeNomad
Date Posted: 15 November 2009 at 5:04pm

Afgani Salam, are you really Afgan?

I cant understand how someone would want their country/land to be under invasion, id be ashamed to call myself what i am if my land was under invasion, which is not possible wed make sure we dig mass graves for those people who try to invade it.

Forget a Crusader, even a "Muslim" or my blood brother with the wrong intention on my land would bring his end near.

Ive met alot of Afgans who hate and dont like the Taliban, but never one who supports the American invasion, I wish to see these Murdering invader solders out aswell as these heretical control freaks out of Afganistan, and the area, and the world.

Anyway, hope the real, stable, good Muslim Afgans / People of the area bring back justice to your country (not the uniformed murderers and religoius heretics). Oh btw, dw about people without a country, they talk and are used to slavery so not and issue.

But still my logic cant wrap how one would want what they call there lands to be occupied.

-------------
Ya Allah, Bismillah, AllahuAkbar.

Date Posted: 15 November 2009 at 9:41pm

How can I continue discussion with anyone. I posted a post 14 hours ago and moderator has still not approved it yet.

Steppenomad! You said that you know many Afghanis who hate Taliban (I agree with you, and you are absolutely right). Did you ask those Afghanis as to who should beat Taliban.  Right now the Afghan Government is not in a position to beat Taliban. Do you have any suggestion as to who should beat Taliban?

Foreign troops are not gaining anything by being in Afghanistan. We have no oil, no money. They are not occupying us. They are helping us. We have our own Afghan laws and a  government (but corrupt one), so it is not like they are colonizing us.

SteppeNomad, Afghanistan is a war since 1979 (Sovient invasion, then civil war). I hope that will help you understand why most Afghanis (including myself) want the foreign troops to stay for now, but eventually want them pull out.

Posted By: Saladin
Date Posted: 15 November 2009 at 11:31pm

Afgani Salam, are you really Afgan?

Probably a yankeestani posing as Afghan or one of them westoxicated bums singing for uncle sam.

-------------
'Trust everyone but not the devil in them'

Date Posted: 15 November 2009 at 11:47pm
For example, if US bombs kill one of their chickens, they claim that multiple cows and chicken died (so they get more money). 

What about the children, women and noncombatant men killed by the holy US jackson?

-------------

Date Posted: 16 November 2009 at 12:05am
I also wanted to contrast my experience in a small town USA to that of cousins in Saudi Arabia....

Zip! Everyone knows many of the Saudis are suckers! You get them when there's too much easy money coming but who the hell's any better or holier? There's suckers everywhere in the world! And let not the ingrates forget that its from there arose a people inviting to all thats good, enjoining good and forbidding evil and there's still gems in there you wont here about in the media.

-------------

Date Posted: 16 November 2009 at 4:20am
Originally posted by Saladin Saladin wrote:

<P style="MARGIN: 0cm 0cm 0pt" ="Msonormal"><SPAN style="FONT-FAMILY: Verdana; COLOR: black; FONT-SIZE: 9pt; mso-ansi-: EN" lang=EN>Afgani Salam, are you really Afgan?

Probably a yankeestani posing as Afghan or one of them westoxicated bums singing for uncle sam.<?:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />
<?:NAMESPACE PREFIX = O /><O:P></O:P></SPAN>

Lol,and you are probably a tea picker!
Stop generalising!

-------------

Date Posted: 16 November 2009 at 4:25am

I also wanted to contrast my experience in a small town USA to that of cousins in Saudi Arabia....

Zip! Everyone knows many of the Saudis are suckers! You get them when there's�too much easy money coming but who the hell's any better or holier?�There's suckers everywhere in the world!

Yeah thats right. Lets start picking holes in Sri Lanka then shall we? Surely we are here to debate sensibly, not keep criticising?
If aghani is from Aghanistan then all well and good. And why is it SO important to bring the Saudi regime in this topic? Lets not judge others so easily then. Thanks

-------------

Date Posted: 16 November 2009 at 6:48am

2 of my posts pending approval. one of them posted more than 24 hrs ago, the other about 12 hrs ago.

Date Posted: 16 November 2009 at 10:01am
Lol,and you are probably a tea picker!

LOL! Thank you! Tea is rich in antioxidants and good for your health. Drink Ceylon Tea Thumbs%20Up

Stop generalising!

LOL! Me generalizing? Scrolling back, someones made hasty generalizations about Afghans and Saudis and its not Saladin. 

-------------

Date Posted: 16 November 2009 at 10:16am
Originally posted by martha martha wrote:

Yeah thats right. Lets start picking holes in Sri Lanka then shall we?

You're welcome! Pick holes, pick tea.... the self-proclaimed civilized nations can learn something about civility from little Lanka.

Surely we are here to debate sensibly, not keep criticising?

Dehumanizing Afghans and Saudis is sensible?

If aghani is from Aghanistan then all well and good. And why is it SO important to bring the Saudi regime in this topic?

LOL! Who's talking about the Saudi regime?

Lets not judge others so easily then.

LOL! Et tu Wink 

Thanks

-------------

Posted By: Akhe Abdullah
Date Posted: 16 November 2009 at 10:35am
Salams Afghani.Wow!I'll make dua for you brother what you say disturbs me.Im not going to entertain the thought that there are more who thinks like you.

Date Posted: 16 November 2009 at 11:04am
Originally posted by AbuMubarak AbuMubarak wrote:

a muslim who loves that the crusaders have invaded his land?

is it possible? i guess, kharzai likes the crusaders in his land, but it is more obvious by the day that the muslims in afghanistan do not appreciate the kuffar in their lands

are there sellout muslims? yes

but they are not who we are supposed to align ourselves with
Salams AbuMubarak Welcome to the forum."Sellout Muslims".If the shoe fits,My Allah forgive him and Muslims who think that way.May Allah forgive me,I do not believe in speaking bad of Muslims.Showing support of invaders as if they are there to help them in first place. I think it is best to let him go about his business. I find his rational unIslamic and im glad they deleted it.

Date Posted: 16 November 2009 at 11:09am
Originally posted by afghani afghani wrote:

Salam Everyone.
I am here in this forum to have a constructive dialogue.

Unfortunatly, so far my experience has not been a good one.

I posted a couple of post last night in the General/Men section. My posts are deleted. I think the reason my posts are deleted are because of my strong support for US involvement in my birth country Afghanistan. I along with most Afghanis strongly support US involvement in Afghanistan (and I want to thank US soldiers for it). I just wanted to share that with the rest of the people. So please don't tell us poor Afghanis, you guys are being bombarded by US.
May Allah help you

Date Posted: 16 November 2009 at 2:38pm
Salams afghani,

You and I are open minded enough to have a constructive dialogue.
But we are a minority brother.

For anyone else:- I do not judge others as individuals, so get fed up when things get personal towards others.
Then I do respond in a negative way. At least I am trying to listen to afghani while others have already hung, drawn and quartered him for his views on his country.
What do we REALLY know about Afghanistan. what do I KNOW about Sri Lanka or the US, what do you lot KNOW about the UK? We are ALL here to learn aren't we? So lets learn and let afghani speak. This is his topic, he is new and he has something to say.

-------------

Date Posted: 16 November 2009 at 5:21pm

Martha, are you kidding me. These people are angels.

I just registered today with Ummah.com. And when I told them that I favor US troops over Taliban and the fact that I will rather have democracy instead of Sharia.

Guess what they started calling me Munafiq, Kafir. They told me to read Kalima. I told them I read Kalima 5 times/day. They told me that I should read it again because I just said that I like US.

The worst part was  that they made sexual remarks about my sister (she is hijab-wearing). I pointed repeatedly to them that how can they call themselves muslim when they make those remarks.  Anyway, I made a friend whose country has gone through the same as mine, and I invited him to Islamicity throgh Pm. Also, some of the extremist knew that I was from Islamicity. Most of those extremist appeared to be from London, and they wanted Sharia/Khilafat in London.

Date Posted: 16 November 2009 at 10:22pm
Think about what you are really saying!Democracy over Sharia.Sharia Law is better it helps you get to jannah if you follow.Democracy thows every type of un-Godliness at you,It's Shayton job to lead you astray and democracy is his helper.So far for you asking ten Afghanis.You shouldnt say the things you say a call yourself a Muslim. Those brothers were right,read it again.I pray that it is not to late for you

Date Posted: 16 November 2009 at 10:29pm

Salams afghani,

We are ALL here to learn aren't we?
Chosing Democracy over Sharia is unIslamic.Im no moderator but maybe thats why his replies or topic gets deleted.

Date Posted: 17 November 2009 at 2:21am
Salams afghani,
Lol, then I must be a kafir too.
Thing is, until you get the basics of Islam in your heart then you can never even start to be a good muslim. Many forget that and complicate everything.

In the UK..yes there are thousands of extremists, hundreds of supsected terrorists, and they say they want Sharia law here? In my mind, NEVER, until they follow the Prophet Muhammad's example(pbuH) and put aside their versions of Islam.

People want a democracy. WHy? Because being in a minority gives them a voice to be heard. So do it democratically instead of bringing religion into the argument. Practice religion yes, do not impose beliefs on others. It stops being a democracy then. People cannot bleat about stuff and still get all the benefits and rights in a democratic society, lol .

Can't see why others don't understand that. As I say brother, we are in the minority here.

-------------

Date Posted: 17 November 2009 at 2:31am
Salams Akhe,
Sharia law CAN work if people are decent. And if I felt living under Sharia law would be better then I would emmigrate.
Why do you stay in the US? You must like some aspects of it or you would have left long ago.
Really, I do not understand you can be kafir if you choose to live in a democracy, as that makes most of the members here kafirs too! Hey, lets all emmigrate!!

-------------

Date Posted: 17 November 2009 at 9:49am
So lets learn and let afghani speak. This is his topic, he is new and he has something to say.

Alrite but what he's said so far aint any different from what you'll hear at Faux News. Nothing much real to learn....

-------------

Date Posted: 17 November 2009 at 10:33am

BroAdullah, one question is there Shariah law in any Muslim country?

I dont know if you been to any Muslim countries, and lived there, but i tell you most if not all are no fairy tale land, in some ways worse then anything, more racism, more liberals v lunatics telling people what to drink and how to dress. 

Most Muslims migrate, because there more corruption and hardly any basis of "shariah" in there homelands, i dont think its in anyones right mind to say a word about these people (especailly older gen) since they sacrificed a great deal to bring Islam to these lands, in some sense did well also in perserving alot of what they had brough over, good or bad, however bad they maybe may Allah bless them, i dont think they Hypocrites like the younger gen who support Taliban, or Shabab, or every other group under the carpet but wouldnt there go there to live.

Id like to think most of these people are in some ways refugese/immagrants espcaping from injustice, poverty etc, then people with the aim to make a quick buck and marry 4 wives back home Big%20smile

BTW, im all for Shariah, its Allah law, but i dont see any distinction between laws here or there (at the moment), just the majority people tend to be Muslim.

-------------

Date Posted: 17 November 2009 at 10:50am

Salams Akhe,
Sharia law CAN work if people are decent. And if I felt living under Sharia law would be better then I would emmigrate.
Why do you stay in the US? You must like some aspects of it or you would have left long ago.
Really, I do not understand you can be kafir if you choose to live in a democracy, as that makes most of the members here kafirs too! Hey, lets all emmigrate!!
Wa Alaikum As Salam, Martha.I still live here because im use to the struggle I was born into it.Its all I know. I live amongst one of the largest Islamic societies in the U.S (Alhamduillah).I called no one a Kafir today I dont believe.Sharia Law is based on the Qur'an and this is what me and the brothers where im at are trying to implement didnt you read the article about my Imam who was shot by the FEDs.Many Muslims move to countries wheres there are no Sharia Law im not condemming them,(thats is something that I dont do)They help spread Islam.Im with that all the way.My whole point is how can you be pro anything else is demonacracy pro Islam I dont think so it says everything is ok that Islam says is haram that is no doubt.

Date Posted: 17 November 2009 at 11:07am

the fact that I will rather have democracy instead of Sharia.

Asslamu Alaikum

Brother,
   They have no right to call you Kafir. It is haram and one the BIGGEST sins to call a Muslim by the word: Kafir. But I think you should go back and edit this sentence. You wanted to say something else I am sure. But I believe the words you choice for this are not good at all. The words are forbidden to say and we must be so careful of the words we say. It is in Hadith that one word a man say without paying attention to can throw him into the dark hell deeper and deeper.

I do not judge you at all, first cause, it is haram to judge people. Allah is the only one who knows about their intentions. Then,cause I am sure you wanted to say something else. You may wanted to say the way Taliban applied Islam in a very strict way  made some people wish they do not have Sharia'. Well I am not a scholar to talk about this.

Just a small advice be careful of your words  when you are talking about Sharia Islam. Allah asks us about every word we say..

Peace..

-------------
And whoever seeks a religion other than Isl�m, it will never be accepted of him, and in the Hereafter he will be one of the losers(3:85)

Date Posted: 17 November 2009 at 11:50am
Salams F.O.H May Allah Bless you.Like I said I hope it is not to late for the brother.

Date Posted: 17 November 2009 at 12:28pm
Salams Akhe
Don't forget me! :)

-------------

Date Posted: 17 November 2009 at 6:08pm
Astaghfirullah!I wouldnt put you in the same boat, you show how we as Muslims are suppose to show compassion for the non-Muslims.After all they are potential Muslims. My Allah Guide them to the right path.By the way I can still make dua for you but not the hypocrite.Not calling anyone that, like I said I hope it is not to late for him Allah Knows.May Allah Bless us all to be good Muslims like the Prophets AS)SAW shows us to be. [IMG]smileys/smiley1.gif" align="middle" />

Date Posted: 17 November 2009 at 6:41pm
Steppenomad, How dare you call those Islamic Countries "no fairy land"? They will call you Kafir for that in Ummah.com.
The problem with Ummah.com is that those crazies want Sharia/Khilafat in London, not just in Pakistan. They also called me Kafir when I said that shia were muslims.

I am not here to discuss Sharia with you guys. All I know is, I like the Karzai government better than Taliban. Now, Karzai calls his government democracy and Taliban called their gov Sharia. That's why Ummah.com called me Kafir. I wasn't even there to discuss Sharia. I am patriotic Afghani and I wanted one thing: discuss Afghanistan.

See , I don't support occupation of my country. My country was an independent country and some people invited foreign terrorist and suddenly our country was occupied by foreign terrorists.
Good Ole USA came to our rescue and are getting rid of militants. Am I thankful for the USA? If a thief comes to your house and a non-muslim American comes to rescue you, will you thank that non-muslim? So the answer for most normal non-extremist people is yes. Afghanis hated Taliban long before US got involved. It wasn't like suddenly US comes and they (Afghani) look to each other and say "let's support the non-muslim". We were fighting Taliban long before US was fighting them. Why do non-Afghani muslims take opposition to Taliban as betrayal of "muslims". We Afghani betrayed nobody. We were fighting Taliban for many years before US got involved. The only reason we couldn't beat Taliban were because of their Foreign friends.

A. Abdullah, sorry to inform you but Afghanistan is full of muslims like me (Alhamdulillah).

Even if I am wrong (Guys, please tell me if I am wrong that's why I am here to learn and to teach you something about Afghanistan). I said that I like USA, and I am living here,  so at least I am not a hypocrit. What about  the people who don't like US and but keep living in this great country. Can you say the same thing about them?

Date Posted: 18 November 2009 at 1:16am
Salam afghani,
Please teach us more about Afghanistan. I want to learn and understand.
Over the past 6 years I did meet with some young afghani men but they knew no English. however they always treated me with the utmost respect.
And obviously I could not talk to the men at the masjjid.
So I am here to listen.
You said some people invited foreign terrorists to your country. who was that and why did they do that?

-------------

Date Posted: 18 November 2009 at 5:49am

Asslamu Alaikum Wa Rahmatu Allah

Brother Afgani,

May Allah guide us into what pleases him in everything. Some thing very good about some good members here is: they are understanding and will help you a lot.
   It is good to tell about that other forum to keep away. I hate those people who call every one they do not like, kafir.

A Big Hug to sister Martha.. Hug

-------------

Date Posted: 18 November 2009 at 8:05am

What about� the people who don't like US and but keep living in this great country. Can you say the same thing about them?

Salams,No.I dont know how much U.S history you know, some people where forced to be in America and til this day dont know exactly what country they come from.The world is spacious,you shouldnt stay anywhere were you are being oppressed.Islam is suppose to spread to all corners of the world.We are not here on this earth to stay,life on this earth is not for the believer why even be patriotic in the first place?U.S of Sodom and Gamorah great country.

Date Posted: 18 November 2009 at 8:38am
Originally posted by SteppeNomad SteppeNomad wrote:

<SPAN style="FONT-FAMILY: Verdana; COLOR: black; FONT-SIZE: 9pt; mso-ansi-: EN" lang=EN>BroAdullah, one question is there Shariah law in any Muslim country?<?:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><O:P></O:P></SPAN>

<P style="MARGIN: 0cm 0cm 0pt" ="Msonormal"><SPAN style="FONT-FAMILY: Verdana; COLOR: black; FONT-SIZE: 9pt; mso-ansi-: EN" lang=EN>I dont know if you been to any Muslim countries, and lived there, but i tell you most if not all are no fairy tale land, in some ways worse then anything, more racism, more liberals v�lunatics telling people�what to drink and how to dress.�

Most Muslims migrate, because there more corruption and hardly any basis of "shariah" in there homelands, i dont think its in anyones right mind to say a word about these people (especailly older gen) since they sacrificed a great deal to bring Islam to these lands, in some sense did well also in perserving alot of what they had brough over, good or bad, however bad they maybe may Allah bless them, i dont think they Hypocrites like the younger gen who support Taliban, or Shabab, or every other group under the carpet but wouldnt there go there to live.

Id like to think most of these people are in some ways refugese/immagrants espcaping from injustice, poverty etc, then people with the aim to make a quick buck and marry 4 wives back home Big%20smile

<O:P></O:P>
</SPAN>
<P style="MARGIN: 0cm 0cm 0pt" ="Msonormal"><SPAN style="FONT-FAMILY: Verdana; COLOR: black; FONT-SIZE: 9pt; mso-ansi-: EN" lang=EN>

</SPAN>BTW, im all for Shariah, its Allah law, but�i dont see any distinction between laws here or there (at the moment), just the majority people tend to be Muslim.
Salams Brother SteppeNomad.Im sure there is Shariah law many Muslim countries,at leased some form of it as far as marriage concerns lets not forget about riba and sales of alcohol.I can understand why people migrate believe me during slavery my ancesters migrated(exscaped to Canada).Who is the Taliban? [IMG]smileys/smiley2.gif" align="middle" />

Date Posted: 18 November 2009 at 8:53am

Put the Americana, Talib and Solvites aside.

Afgani, could you teach us Afgan? Because your starting to sound more Patriotic American then anything Afgan every post.

Like how would one say, "look i can speak Afgan too", �yay lets group hug�  it would be good if any of us ever taste the end product of Opuim Seeds or possibly meet an Afgan the opposite gender.

-------------

Date Posted: 18 November 2009 at 10:50am

See , I don't support occupation of my country. My country was an independent�country and some people invited foreign terrorist and suddenly our country was occupied by foreign terrorists.

Good Ole USA came to our rescue and are getting rid of militants.
Salams,Not what you said page one "I along with most Afghanis strongly support US involvement in Afghanistan (and I want to thank US soldiers for it)". [COLOR=blue]Who is the terrorrist?Look brother Afghani if you proud to be Afghani good for you be the best you can be but first be the best Muslim you can be, love for yourself what you love for your brother in these times or any time you might think it is ok to say you support those who are killing your brother is not a good Muslim,Allah Knows what is in your heart but what comes out your mouth might be the oppisite.I was born and raised in the U.S in poor nieghborhoods Where there were oppression,murder some more than some small countries at war,drugs prostitution,rape,addictions of all kinds,corruption on all sides crooked police,even false teachings of Islam.I can see somethings why you favor U.S because somethings can be changed by using it's system against them Alhamduillah!(bad or good).I was able to move away(Alhamduillah)I still go back to those same nieghborhoods that the U.S dont care about in their own country.We try to make them a better place as a community of Muslims.Alhamduillah! if because of me being in the U.S makes this possible.Can you feel so proud of where you come from and who you are if you only are able to help just yourself and your family?May Allah Help us

Date Posted: 19 November 2009 at 5:35pm
Steppenomad,
Which language in Afghanistan you want to learn? There are more than 30 (Uzbek is one of them and it is close to Turkish).
Farsi and Pashtu, official languages.

Farsi:
"Man farsi gup may zanam" (I speak farsi).

Pashtu
"Za pa Pashtu khabaray kawam" (I speak pashtu).

Date Posted: 20 November 2009 at 4:44pm
I dont think it is that they dont like this country.  I was born and raised here. In fact, my ancestors on my mom's side were on the Mayflower so my family goes back before this was a country.

What we don't like is the government policies - the selfishness, the control the Israeli lobbyists and other special interests have at the expense of the common people.  I hate this and am not ashamed to say it!

Posted By: hamza momand
Date Posted: 21 November 2009 at 10:33am
dont spread lie.

this is called "buhtan".

nobody abused your sister. but i remember its you who said my sister doesnt wear hijab but modest clothes and i like it.

fear ALLAH and dont spread lies.

some of your posts were deleted and i hope the one in which wat you said about your sister will still be there.

Date Posted: 21 November 2009 at 1:00pm
Originally posted by hamza momand hamza momand wrote:

dont spread lie.this is called "buhtan".nobody abused your sister. but i remember its you who said my sister doesnt wear hijab but modest clothes and i like it. fear ALLAH and dont spread lies.some of your posts were deleted and i hope the one in which wat you said about your sister will still be there.

Huh?

-------------

Posted By: hamza momand
Date Posted: 21 November 2009 at 1:47pm
where is he now i want to talk to him.

he says most of the afghans are in favor of americans so i want to know who are these afghans.

has he ever been to afghanistan after american invasion?

how can he say that afghans like americans?

Date Posted: 21 November 2009 at 5:30pm

Originally posted by hamza momand hamza momand wrote:

dont spread lie.this is called "buhtan".nobody abused your sister. but i remember its you who said my sister doesnt wear hijab but modest clothes and i like it. fear ALLAH and dont spread lies.some of your posts were deleted and i hope the one in which wat you said about your sister will still be there.

Huh?

....ummah.com affair.

-------------

Date Posted: 21 November 2009 at 7:55pm

Hamza, you don't represent Afghanistan. Go re-read your posts on your favorite online forum and see how many muslims you have labeled as Kafir. You don't seem to be real Afghan. I know your ancestor are from Afghanistan.  I monitored your posts on your favorite online forum and you keep mentioning a country other than Afghanistan. Do you love Afghanistan or the other country? (hamza seems to have grown up in another country and not  familiar with Afghani culture)
One of the  Afghani-Americans went to kabul and gets into a taxi. Taxi driver asks him, welcome fellow Afghan where are you coming from? Afghani-American- I live in the US, but spent two  weeks in the  (country that Hamza loves)
Taxi-driver- Starts insulting (the country that Hamza loves)
I don't condon xenophobia.  In fact I would have had an arguement with that Taxi-driver if I was there. So why am I mentioning this story? I am just trying to state that Hamza can not learn the "ins and outs" of Afghani politics if  he has the accent (I assume) and the culture of (the other country). He will most likely be insulted by a taxi driver in Kabul for his (the other country) culture.  So his views are foreign to most Afghanis, even to those who don't like American troops (minority of  Afghans)   I tried to have a conversation with Hamza about Afghanistan, but he couldn't do so because he was not familiar with Afghani history or culture. Also, I have never denied the facts that there are extremists in Afghanistan (minority). And what is  better example of extremism than the online group he belongs to.
Hamza, why did you run away, when I asked you to discuss the 1992 events with me? Also, don't lie about extremist buddies. My family was insulted multiple times by your extremist buddies.

As far as my travel to Afghanistan. I have never misled anyone.  I have always stated, I live in the US.
So what that I don't live in Afghanistan. One of my brothers just returned from Afghanistan, and everyone that he has talked to over there are thankful that  the US troops are there. I talked to other Afghani-Americans who have visited Afghanistan and they say the same thing. Nowhere I have stated about things being rosey in Afghanistan. Look in page 1 and I have stated that Taliban are stronger now compare to 2002. But that are due to many reasons (go read the page 1), and not because Taliban are popular among general Afghan population. They might be popular among few of your non-Afghan online buddies, but not popular among Afghans.

Hamza, don't try to make a mystry out of my post-deletion. All I wanted was to come to your favorite forum and express my views about my (and other Afghans' )support for US troops. Your  extremist buddies,  started insulting me and my  family. After enduring  the  insults  for awhile, I  started insulting them back. Being such a fair site (sarcasm) my posts were deleted but your extremist buddies' post were not deleted.

Once again, if anyone wants to know the real-truth then please go to a mosque that has many Afghans. Hamza and I can argue forever, but no one will know the real truth unless they talk to other Afghanis. Also please go to an Afghani forum and ask them the truth.

Hamza, You and I have debated for hours. Debating with you anymore is waste of time. I stated my opinion here and on your favorite extremist forum. If you want to state your  opinion, then do as I did. Open a new thread! Good luck with Kabul taxi-drivers.

Date Posted: 21 November 2009 at 11:58pm

....ummah.com affair. 

Huh?

LOLLOL

Hope they take thier filth somewhere else. We would get a load of "you sound like a kafir" if this forum was the right place for them.

This thread is just the start of it if it goes on. Im suprised some of these colonial rabbits have toned down there views.

-------------

Date Posted: 23 November 2009 at 6:06pm
As Salamu Alaikum brother Hamza and sister Taqwa [IMG]smileys/smiley1.gif" align="middle" /> .Welcome to the forum.How about we stop this topic and start a new one based on why Muslims from abroad leave there respected homlands Ive been hearing this alot lately because I have been askings alot of my brothers who where born abroad.I hear about corruption, poverty, and little oppurtunities,We have all that in the U.S also.I agree with the new sister about the dislikes of the U.S. Who here knows about the Hadith that talks about us being in poverty vs striving to compete for a better life in this dunyah?If we all have faith in Allah that things can change then they will(InshAllah Ta ala).May Allah Help us.

Posted By: JihadX
Date Posted: 16 December 2009 at 9:48pm
Thumbs%20Down
This is indeed very foolish but you can think for yourself
< id="gwProxy" ="">< ="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" ="">

-------------
�The knife that slaughtered the guards at Bagram and set us free is now on its way to other places,�
_ The Mujahid, The Eminent, Sheikh Abu Yahya Al Libi

Posted By: honeto
Date Posted: 25 December 2009 at 7:49pm
Salam Afghani,
I ran across this thread today and was amazed by your words and writing style. Like many others, I am sorry to say that I have hard time believing that you are an Afghan, or Afghan anymore.  I have known Afghans since I was little. If there is any people on earth who's bravery I admire, it is Afghans minus Mir Jafar or the like.
Many things you bring up and attach in your posts really not for any purpose of increasing your knowledge about Islam or increasing your faith the main purpose of this forum.

We all have different beliefs and understandings of things. And we all have right to our opinions whether we are free or not to express them.
You may think Bush was a blessing for you, I am sure there are millions who lost their lives, families, livelihood, villages and saw terrible destruction of their lives, family members, villages and cities would say he was worse than Hitler.
Each one has the right to their opinion, and each have reasons.
So these opinion, in my opinion will vary depending who, from which side of the spectrum you are asking.
So don't get discouraged if someone don't agree with what you say just accept it as opinion of the other, who have the same right to express their side.
I welcome you to the forum, and hope you stay around and learn from others their side, while we learn from your side.

Hasan

-------------
The friends of God will certainly have nothing to fear, nor will they be grieved. Al Quran 10:62

Date Posted: 29 December 2009 at 12:55pm
ASalaamu Alaikom,
I think those of us living in the USA have seen and understand the kind of propaganda that the kuffar have played between the muslims.  I think as far as Afghani is concerned, it is a waste of time to keep giving him attention for his negative and outrageous comments.  If he is a muslim as he claims and he insists he is on the sirat almustaqeem, then we should ignore him and keep him far from us until he makes tauba.  It's obvious he is not at a point of change.  Of course, if he is muslim and changes his way, we welcome him back and forgive him for everything. 

If he is not muslim and playing the "propaganda/divide the Muslims game", then we must ignore him also.  So either way, it's pretty obvious at this point and I encourage all Muslims to no longer respond to this thread or Afghanis comments.

Allahu Alim.  May Allah guide us to stay on the sirat almustaqeem, inshaAllah, Ameen.

Taqwa

Print Page | Close Window

Forum Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 12.03 - http://www.webwizforums.com
Copyright ©2001-2019 Web Wiz Ltd. - https://www.webwiz.net