IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > General Discussion
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Does Allah Say?  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Does Allah Say?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 16>
Author
Senior  Member

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whisper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 October 2008 at 10:21am
Whisper, at present you should be advising the Pathans how to take in the invaders.

Yaar, I have never had any problem with any of your posts. We seem to have an interesting relationship despite a sharp bite here or two there. I respect you and I am just one of the whole lot of people here at IC who do that.

I can smell, sense people around and am unable to stand anything false or in some deceptive garb. Our problems were with this Sundance kid who came blazing his guns as if we were just all a bunch of idiots here.

You must have noticed that I steer clear of any religious discussions. You will never see me posting any religious or Quaranic references ever. I have no problem with jeehaad nor any love for it at all. I do appreciate some of YOUR points in your posts, but your posts and the whole debate was tinged by this man's credibilty infection!

I hold a global view of National Struggles for Freedom that I share with my friends, in England and Europe. Yes, people do hold the RIGHT to fight for their freedoms. People who do that are not terrorists. Only the Amreekis and the Brits label people fighting for their freedoms as terrorists.

Now, you may or may not count some national struggle as jeehaad. We, you and I, got to a sore point only when you refused or failed to answer my question on the Palestinian, Kashmiri and the Chechen struggles.

My friend, I never advise the Punjaubis, ever TILL los Punjabios start to finger in our affairs and specially for frying just some of their own agenda like this other man was doing.

We just respect your points, it's just that you got in the cross fire with this street urchin who had infiltrated the forum under false pretext.
H3OO View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote H3OO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 October 2008 at 11:59am
Treaty of hudaibiya

'Allah's Good Pleasure was on the believers when they swore Fealty to you [Muhammad] under the tree. He knew what was in their hearts,
and He sent down Tranquility on them; and
He rewarded them with a speedy victory.' [fath 48: 18]

Nearly six years after the Prophet's [s] migration to Madinah from Makkah [hijrah], he [s] had a vision in which he found himself entering the Ka'bah in Makkah unopposed. He took this as a good omen and decided to attempt the Lesser Pilgrimage [umrah]. He [s] had not been to Makkah [his birth-place] since and was craving to visit it.

Allah says, 'Truly did Allah fulfil the vision for His Apostle: ye shall enter the Sacred Mosque, if Allah wills, with minds secure, heads shaved, hair cut short, and without fear. For He knew what ye knew not, and He granted, besides this, a speedy victory.' [fath 48: 27]

The Prophet [s] along with the other Muslims donned on the ihram. There was, from the conception of the idea for umrah, no intention to fight the Makkans. Prophet [s] purpose was only to visit the House of Allah.

Being an Arab custom, they were entitled, as the others, to visit the Sacred Enclosed Sanctuary. However, the Quraysh took this as the greatest threat ever.

They sent Khalid ibn al-Walid [who embraced Islam less than two years later] with a troop of two hundred horse to bar the pilgrims' entry by force of arms. The Prophet [s], having no intention to fight, changed his [s] route and alighted on the plain of Hudaibiya.

Narrated al-Bara, 'On the Day of Hudaibiya, we were 1400 men along with the Prophet [s].' [bukhari vol. 5 h # 4150]
The prophet [s] and his Companions remained in Hudaibiya for the next few days. There and then negotiations were opened between the Muslims and the Quraysh. Having completed the preliminary discussions, the Prophet [s] sent Uthman ibn Affan [ra], who was a member of the influential and powerful clan of Abdu Shams. He was well received by his kinsmen and also exclusively permitted to make rounds of the Ka'bah. He refused on grounds that he would not make rounds before the Prophet [s]. This decision pleased the Prophet [s].

When Uthman [ra] was late in returning, a rumor got about that he had been murdered. On hearing this rumor, the Prophet [s] immediately assembled his Companions and sitting under a wild acacia tree, took a Pledge [Ba'ait al-Ridwan - Pledge of Good Pleasure] from them.

Yazid b. Abu Ubaid [ra] [the freed slave of Salama b. al-Akwa'] said, '1 asked Salama as to what effect he had sworn fealty to the Messenger of Allah [s] on the Day of Hudaibiya. He said, 'To the effect that we will die fighting.' ' [muslim book 20 h # 4590]

'Allah's Good Pleasure was on the believers when they swore Fealty to you [Muhammad] under the tree. [fath 48: 18]
The enthusiasm was great. One by one the Companions came and pledged allegiance to him. The Prophet [s] swore allegiance for Uthman [ra] who was missing.

Uthman's [ra] death fortunately was what it was - a rumor! He returned to Hudaibiya and it became clear that the Makkans were prepared to conclude a treaty.

The Quraysh sent Suhayl bin Amr to draw up the terms of the Treaty.

Narrated Al-Bara bin 'Azib [ra], ' When Allah's Apostle [s] concluded a peace treaty with the people of Hudaibiya, Ali bin Abu Talib [ra] wrote the document and he mentioned in it, 'Muhammad, Allah's Apostle' . The pagans said, 'Don't write 'Muhammad, Allah's Apostle', for if you were an apostle we would not fight with you.' Allah's Apostle asked Ali to rub it out, but Ali said, 'I will not be the person to rub it out.' Allah's Apostle rubbed it out and made peace with them on the condition that the Prophet and his companions would enter Makkah and stay there for three days, and that they would enter with their weapons in cases.' [bukhari Vol. 3 h # 862]

Anas [ra] said that the Quraysh made peace with the Prophet [s]. They laid the condition on the Prophet [s] that anyone who joined them from the Muslims, the Makkans would not return him, and anyone who joined you [the Muslims] from them, you would send him back to them. The Companions said, 'Messenger of Allah, should we write this?' He [s] said, 'Yes'. One who goes away from us to join them - may Allah keep him away! and one who comes to join us from them [and is sent back] Allah will provide him relief and a way of escape. [muslim book 19 h # 4404]

As the prophet[sa] was agreeing to everything the Mekkans proposed, the companians felt agitated over humiliation and Hazrat Umar  went to  Holy  Prophet[sa] and submitted: 

O prophet of God, are we not in the right?

Yes, said the prophet, we are in the right.

"Are not our enemies idolatrous polytheists?" asked Umar. 
"Undoubtedly they are", rejoined the Holy Prophet. 
"Why should then we disgrace our religion?" added Umar. 
The Holy Prophet said, "I am the Messenger of God, and I do not act in contravention of His  commandments." 

This silenced Umar, but he felt these terms to be humiliating to the Muslims. He saw Abu Bakr, and  wanted him to persuade the Holy Prophet to revise the terms. Abu Bakr said: 

"The Holy Prophet knows things better than we do. What the Holy Prophet has done is in the interests of  the Muslims. Have faith in God. Do not be critical and hold fast to the stirrup of the Holy Prophet." 

Thereafter the pact which came to be known as the Hudaibiya pact was duly signed between the Muslims  and the Meccans. On behalf of the Muslims, the pact was among others signed by Umar. 

The following terms and conditions were agreed upon-

1. There would be peace for ten years. During this period, Muslims could go to Makkah and the Quraysh could go to Syria through the Muslim areas.
  2. There would be one-sided extradition - the Makkans taking refuge with the Prophet [s] would be handed over on demand to the Quraysh. But Muslims taking refuge with the Quraysh would not be handed back.
  3. Muslims would depart from Makkah this year. They would be free to perform umrah the following year and remain in Makkah for only three days.
  4. Any tribe wishing to sign the agreement with the Makkans or the Quraysh, would be able to do so.

During that period some believing women emigrants including Umm Kalthum bint Uqba bin Abu Muait [ra] who came to Allah's Apostle [s] and she was a young lady then. Her relative came to the Prophet [s] and asked him to return her, but the Prophet [s] did not return her to them for Allah had revealed the following verse regarding women- 

'O you who believe! When the believing women come to you as emigrants. Examine them, Allah knows best as to their belief, then if you know them for true believers, Send them not back to the unbelievers, [for] they are not lawful [wives] for the disbelievers, Nor are the unbelievers lawful [husbands] for them.' [mumtahinah 60.10] [muslim vol. 3 h # 874]

It was a trying period for the Muslims. The treaty was a blessing in disguise. They had hoped to visit the Ka'bah and were now disappointed. Some of the general bitterness at having signed a treaty where the Muslim seemed 'obviously' at loss, smoothed over.

'He rewarded them [Pledgers of allegiance] with a speedy victory.' [fath 48: 18]
Most of the commentators assume that the above verse relates to the conquest of Khaybar, which took place a few months after the Truce of Hudaibiya. It is probable, however, that it is a prophecy of the almost bloodless conquest of Makkah in the year 8H, the victorious establishment of Islam in all of Arabia and, finally, the tremendous expansion of the Islamic Commonwealth under the Prophet's [s] immediate successors.

'Speedy victory' could also mean the 'Treaty of Hudaibiya' which was signed immediately after the Pledge of Allegiance. 

Narrated Abu Wail [ra], 'Umar [ra] asked, 'O Allah's Apostle! Was it [Hudaibiya Treaty] a victory?' Allah's Apostle [s] said, 'Yes'. [muslim vol. 4 h # 406]

The dream-vision the Prophet [s] had in Madinah before the expedition, which subsequently ended at Hudaibiya was fulfilled indeed. In the year 7H, the Muslims were able to perform their first peaceful Lesser Pilgrimage to the Holy City of Makkah.

The Treaty of Hudaibiya proved to be of the greatest importance for the future of Islam. Muslims were united for a cause like never before. For the first time in six years peaceful contacts were established between Madinah and Makkah. This opened the way for the spread of Islam into the Pagan Arabian tribes.

People of both sides could meet freely. New converts rallied around Allah's Messenger [s], first in hundreds and then in thousands.

The Treaty brought about the moral and political victory of Islam all over Arabia.

Now i hope u have read this carefully and see the importance of peace treaties which in the end proved to be a major success for the Muslims which at that time looked like a surrender/ a loss and many were unhappy with the treaty at the time it was signed as they felt it humiliating [see red text above]  and one can see while signing the treaty what prophet[sa] [see red text above] had to go through but for the sake of peace, he bear it, he bear all the humiliation though some Muslims were not happy and  were ready for the fight and wanted to but prophet[sa] didnt and
infact had a peace agreement which in the end hit back the Makkans badly, turned out to be very costly for them.

Edited by H3OO - 16 October 2008 at 12:48pm
Whisper View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whisper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 October 2008 at 11:28pm

Treaty of hudaibiya

I have never felt so bad for anyone in my 6 years at I C or, perhaps, even in my entire life. My dearest friend, Angel, would bear me out about Fezziwig and all those other frogs from the Pond and certify how really ill they were.

Then we had that B59000. Community was just a wee worse. Oh, madre mia, just forgot our Syed123 and that was just last year and I made a full Morshed-in-Chief out of him. We have some experience of pests.

My dearest and most precious Morshed, we had never met somone of your like before and hope never to see one again. Please can you understand that I have no heart nor the need to read through any of your posts? These are just a bit useless, too lengthy, though very Technicolor, but at once irrelevant to the situations you try to rub into us and what's at hand.

You think we are some fools, a bit like your great nabi's flock, who are unable to see how Hudabiya - when the Muslims had won and went for a peace treaty - can ever be like when attacked by the filthiest of the world's army?

But the saddest part is that you landed in our midst with a serious credulity deficit. Credibility is trust in plain simple English language in case you have some problem in translating it - you seems not to know the word.

Can you give us just one reason why we should listen to anything you say when we know you are here not for some discussion, but merely to satisfy your psychosomatic needs. Have you accepted one single reference or even just ONE point ever tabled by anyone here? Is there one instance when you regarded any of the people we respect as respectable?

You are here just to rubbish each and everything we say and drive us to step into the fold of ISLAM, which in your wake is to accept your nabi as a nabi. Till then, according to you and all other Ahmedis, we are just dungars (cattle).

So, for that reason, I never even bother to read your posts or admire your colour schemes. Just forget about Hudabiya, tell me have you ever been to Afghanistan or Eyerak (as your masters call Iraq). In short, have you ever been occupied by Americans? Kicked about or buggered by them? Ever heard of Dr. Aaafiya Siddiqui?

Sorry, I asked that last question. You would hold the view that if a woman hasn�t heard of Gholam Ahmed then she deserves even worse than this one has got.

We know.

Edited by Whisper - 16 October 2008 at 11:30pm
Whisper View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whisper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 October 2008 at 1:26am
Even though whole of Afgaanistan has still not been occupied yet but it seems that the invading forces have come to stay.

My friend, that's exactly where we are different.

You tend to take anything the Hang Low Sexnons do as the Final Act. As if it's not subject to the ETERNAL law of Change. As if it were the ACT of some gaad himself.

That is where we strike that difference. You have this idea that the WHITES were always, somehow, better, more vibrant and just absolutely beautiful. Made to RULE us! AND, they will remain so.

For me their plastic temples and what you and your sidekick call civilisation (you just out of your innocence and he because he has been thrown a few comforts he could not sadly have in his own Punjaub!!!) just impermanent bubbles.

In fact everything in our lives is impermanent. Their bullying and our occupations are both impermanent.

I think, one day you should ask me why I did not become a British National and who had predicted that there will be no dollar between 2008 and 2012 and, I promise, I will tell you all.

Sorry, I said that, you must be thinking that the dollar is also there to stay! As if it were some gaad! like your those masters of your thought?

Edited by Whisper - 17 October 2008 at 1:33am
H3OO View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote H3OO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 October 2008 at 2:55am
when the Muslims had won and went for a peace treaty
sir that just says it all about your ignorance. Read the treaty that i have pasted above and im  sure you will get to know how much wrong u are in ur above statement but cant blame you.

Important
It were almost 6 years since Muslims last visited  Makkah, their holy place and were even not even allowed to enter for their religious duties.   Muslims were ready to fight and get their entry into Makkah through force and one  can say that they also had right to but our great prophet[sa] didnt choose that way bcz he didnt wanted any fight, any blood shed, he wanted to resolve the matter peacefully  and without any objections agreed to their terms just for the sake of peace though many Muslims were not happy.

and one of the condition was that Muslims for this year cannot perform religious duties there but from next year they can but prophet[sa] didnt even objected to this. Why? bcz he wanted everything do be decided peacefully and  someone has to compromise or the outcome will be negative and only good people have the courage to compromise, bad will never compromise. So the great prophet of great Lord did this and one can see that treaty afterwards turned out be a great milestone for Islam.

It can get clearer than this. We all should learn from this great act of prophet[sa], his intelligence on how peacefully he handled the situation and avoided any bloodshed despite not being allowed to get into Makkah that year and atleast follow him. Surely he[sa] has shown us the way how to deal with such situations with peace.

Edited by H3OO - 17 October 2008 at 5:37am
Whisper View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whisper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 October 2008 at 5:25am
Whisper, its time for u to leave the invaders country and go to Afghanistan/iraq  

It now stands proven that you just post for the sake of posting and sounding smart. And, you just distort facts and post these here. It does not matter whether these facts are from the Koran or about someone's profile. You just have to distort these to fit these in with your story!

Now, you understand why we all feel such sadness about you? You have read my profile + my detailed �For Public Circulation� post. You are informed that I am in Spain.

But, you just can not function without distorting facts. Your psychosis forces you to keep pushing with your lines exactly in the same manner as you have been oushed and battered in your earlier life.

sir that just says it all about your ignorance.
We know, we are just absolute Dungaars (cattle) till we begin to look the way you look and accept your nabi as the most brilliant thing that ever happened in this pobre world!

But who will get all this to those jihadi forces.

Why have you become so concerned about the jihaadi forces just out of the blue? Specially when all these chaps are just dungaars (cattle)?

Na tussi ona noo�n apniaa�n dhiaa�n dinday o. Na ona d janazay parrhdey ou tay na ee ona noo�n Muslimaan ginday ou. (You don�t allow your daughters in marriage to them. You don�t join in their funeral prayers. You don�t count these poors even as Muslims.

How come you have suddenly become so concerned about the welfare of these pobre Mozlems?

and teach them these things that i have been mentioning.

Didn't know that you were also going to claim yourself to be a nabi or something similar? Like the one you have been advertising here for these past few weeks?

Why would I even mention you, just forget about promoting your convoluted message, anywhere?

You are hiding behind a number and spitting out words without even noticing where someone lives. What grand vision! Almost like your nabi�s vision who couldn't work out that the Brits will leave his birth place and his flock will have to find some Rabwa.

At this point when the US take is very low and when even the UK are being forced by their electorate to leave the coalition and your masters� great gaad, el Dollar, is in a suicidal spin - I will act on the advice of a chap whose nabi did not show up for a munazara arranged by my absolutely noble and illustrious grandfather?

Just told you, you have become some great laugh. Please, do tell your controllers that you don�t irritate these Mozlems any more.

Whisper View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whisper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 October 2008 at 9:25pm

Thank goodness

He has not responded and now I can call it a day and go for a long siasta. Well, in fact, he never responded to any of our posts, he just carried on with his own propaganda by pasting long and just irrelevant references here.

I feel terribly sad for his condition.
He is really in a very bad shape. He thought, he would be counted as some scholar just by the sheer size and the volume of what he pastes here. Doesn't matter if it's relevant or not. He never dealt with any questions from anyone, ever.

Poor chap, just kept on honking his own torn little horn. 

Just imagine! He arrived here around three weeks ago, he said that he had read a book by one of Mirza's sons. And, that had appealed to his LOGIC and he just sat up to demolish what the Muslims hold very dear to them.

You all know, I just have that Pathaan head and I committed the blunder of asking him if he had read any of the Punjaub's Great Made in Britain Nabi's own works? I have and I would not even wish to comment on their absolute vulgarity. I would spare even my worst enemy (if and when I find one!) any reference from his books.

He said no he hadn't but he appears a couple of weeks later and in all his posts he keeps claiming that he had read "their" books. One book turns into all their books just in a matter of 2 or 3 weeks!

I am glad that I will no longer be in contact - in any manner at all - with a chap who is in the habit id distorting all facts - be they from the Koran or from someone's profile - and specially after he has been informed of the actual facts.

He will just stand there and keep repeating himself out of context. I feel he is actually not some persons but one of those Auto-scripters the State Department has developed. They all mostly come with numeric post fixes, like our good old Syed123!

Edited by Whisper - 17 October 2008 at 9:40pm
minuteman View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote minuteman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 October 2008 at 9:40pm
 That person Ghulam Ahmad Qadiyani whom you call the Punjabi Nabi claimed that he was the promised Messiah of the Muslims. He had written about 80 books in Urdu, Persian and Arabic. How can any one read all his books so quickly? His books may all be available on the net now. Any one can read any of his books. But it will be difficult to understand them.

His first claim was that he was the Imam Mahdi. That he was the promised Messiah of this Ummah. Later, after 1901 A.D. He claimed that he was addressed by Allah as a shadow prophet and shadow messenger.

People argue about his claims. It is now more that 120 years. This discussion/ debate is going on.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 16>
  Share Topic