IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Politics > World Politics
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Mahathir calls US, UK terrorist nations  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Mahathir calls US, UK terrorist nations

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
b95000 View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote b95000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 September 2005 at 2:17pm
Originally posted by MOCKBA MOCKBA wrote:

Please - do you know what anthrax, sarin and nuclear bombs can do?  Imaginary threat - are you crazy?

I absolutely agree with you... There is indeed no imaginary threat. Bush and gang have made it clear to the world in a number of statements that nuclear attack is still possible and they may take such option... they have also refused to abolish development of chemical weapons...

B: You're being absurd - is it accomplishing anything?  Does rogue vs. rule of law have any effect on your compare and contrast technique?  Has the US been held to task by 16 Section 7 UN SCRs?  Try again MOCKBA.

===================

B: Do you know what he's done?  Again, holding internal prisoners without cause nor charges should clue us off...furthermore, please be specific about Gitmo charges...or are you going to give no evidence like Sasha?

I assume you do not have a habit of starting your day with a morning coffee in the company of Mahathir. Have you ever walked in the streets of Kuala Lumpur? If i were to rely on the media resources that help you form "real life experience" i would have thought that roasted crickets, cocroaches and monkey brains were common amongst Malaysians who also frequently get caned for traffic offences. You have conveniently added "cause" to your conditions for detention... what makes you think that Mahathir did not have one?

The reporting on him is that he held political opponents in jail without charges...is that what you're standing on?  I don't have to have been in Kuala Lampur to make that connection - you're just throwing in specious argumentation, red herrings...I have good friends that are Malay by the way - and they're back and forth through there quite a lot..not that that would ever matter in your eagerness to impugn my arguments because I don't fit your image.  Well, what's your expertise?

If the result of his cause is peace, general wellbeing and a path towards economic recovery (that is quite the situtation of Malaysia today) - then i do not see the necessity of "liberating" people of Malaysia in accordance with Indonesian scenario. Thanks, but no thanks. May be that's exactly what angers the West when they hear of Mahathir.

B: Apparently freedom to live as one wishes is not high on your list of 'peace' - but it should be.  Thanks but NO THANKS to your scenario - maybe that's what bothers right thinking people everywhere, when they hear people defending violations of basic human rights..

Though i do not always agree with you I am glad to hear you listen to your parents, most of you in the west harldy know who their parents are.

B: Thanks for culling any more comments about the suffering of people in New Orleans - I have work colleagues down there now doing all they can to improve the situation...Let's pray for the suffering to subside as quickly as the water and may those who've died rest in peace and may their families find the comfort of the Father.

I say/pray the same for those killed by the COWARD child killers in Baghdad and for their dear families.

We should never mock human suffering for the sake of some back of the hand 'point' on this board..

Edited by b95000
Bruce
Then you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.
MOCKBA View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MOCKBA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 September 2005 at 8:21am

Please - do you know what anthrax, sarin and nuclear bombs can do?  Imaginary threat - are you crazy?

I absolutely agree with you... There is indeed no imaginary threat. Bush and gang have made it clear to the world in a number of statements that nuclear attack is still possible and they may take such option... they have also refused to abolish development of chemical weapons...

B: Do you know what he's done?  Again, holding internal prisoners without cause nor charges should clue us off...furthermore, please be specific about Gitmo charges...or are you going to give no evidence like Sasha?

I assume you do not have a habit of starting your day with a morning coffee in the company of Mahathir. Have you ever walked in the streets of Kuala Lumpur? If i were to rely on the media resources that help you form "real life experience" i would have thought that roasted crickets, cocroaches and monkey brains were common amongst Malaysians who also frequently get caned for traffic offences. You have conveniently added "cause" to your conditions for detention... what makes you think that Mahathir did not have one? If the result of his cause is peace, general wellbeing and a path towards economic recovery (that is quite the situtation of Malaysia today) - then i do not see the necessity of "liberating" people of Malaysia in accordance with Indonesian scenario. Thanks, but no thanks. May be that's exactly what angers the West when they hear of Mahathir.

Though i do not always agree with you I am glad to hear you listen to your parents, most of you in the west harldy know who their parents are.

MOCKBA
b95000 View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote b95000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 September 2005 at 4:56pm

Bismillah

b95000

I began to spot Zarqawi's name frequenting mass media quite some time after US invaded Iraq. Those days Bush was chasing Bin Ladens... and armadillos.

Zarqawi was probably still in his mother's womb while "the freedom preachers" including the likes of their puppet-Saddam were stomping innocent people without sparing children.

Wasn't it Rumsfeld "holding towels" whilst in Iraq during those "acid bath" years you mentioned?

B: OK, I'm not sure what song and dance Rumsfeld did while in Iraq in the 80s but it was one of those difficult situations that influential countries find themselves in - Iran having taken hostages and violated all kinds international laws, etc.  The propping up of Saddam - if you will was done, by the way, not only by the US, but France, Germay, Russian et al, and at a time when the spector of terrorism and mass murder of innocents was not nearly as prevelant.  Now, that said, who do you think is to blame for the Iran/Iraq war in the 80s?

Though i am not a wild supporter of Mahathir, I do not recall him being called to answer for Guantanamo Bay atrocities...

not to mention the legality of holding foreign nationals under unwritten law in a third country.

B: Hmm...how legal was it for a para-national group to declare war on a sovereign country?  I'd say we've entered a brave new world thanks to the psychotic Osama who fashions himself to be some kind of Muslim hero.  I find it odd, to say the least, that none of your concern lies on that side of the matter.  What would you suggest we do about these things MOCKBA?  Nothing?  Not an option..

There is nothing more threatening to the regional and world peace than fear in the heart of a coward... Don't feed me this "would you rather" stories especially when your perception of reality is based on some imaginary threat in the future.

B: Imaginary?  Please - do you know what anthrax, sarin and nuclear bombs can do?  Imaginary threat - are you crazy?

Has any of your leaders faced enemy on a battlefield (and i do not mean Harrison Ford)? We are all enlightened by Bush's "patriotism" during his military service for the beloved country. They must be as "honest" as they are "brave and courageous".

B: What does this have to do with the price of rice in China?  Many leaders have and many haven't served in the military or faced enemy on a battlefield - so - what's your point?

Your claim that the countries you mentioned rule by the will of the people, is not insulting to me... but the very people who live in those countries.

B: Are you saying that that does not matter? Of course it matters as a part of the context - not matter what you say to the contrary to try to dissuade without the force of fact..

Save your definitions of truth, civilization and people-power for the dead in New Orleans... nobody suspected al-Qaeda this time... perhaps because it was Mahathir? 

B: I see you like to make your points on the backs of suffering human beings...that's really quite despicable and shows an ugly side of you that really is not nice to see..I would suggest you check in with your parents about the wisdom or lack thereof in such rude comments about others during their times of suffering..

Bruce
MOCKBA View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MOCKBA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 September 2005 at 4:16am

Bismillah

b95000

I began to spot Zarqawi's name frequenting mass media quite some time after US invaded Iraq. Those days Bush was chasing Bin Ladens... and armadillos.

Zarqawi was probably still in his mother's womb while "the freedom preachers" including the likes of their puppet-Saddam were stomping innocent people without sparing children.

Wasn't it Rumsfeld "holding towels" whilst in Iraq during those "acid bath" years you mentioned? Though i am not a wild supporter of Mahathir, I do not recall him being called to answer for Guantanamo Bay atrocities... not to mention the legality of holding foreign nationals under unwritten law in a third country. Must be somthing to do with "centuries-old" government system of Poland or Berlusconi's exceptional principles of "justice" ... or Powell's... well, the guy just evaporated together with his presentations on threats, may be he have figured out that schizophrenia can be treated and controlled these days.

There is nothing more threatening to the regional and world peace than fear in the heart of a coward... Don't feed me this "would you rather" stories especially when your perception of reality is based on some imaginary threat in the future. Has any of your leaders faced enemy on a battlefield (and i do not mean Harrison Ford)? We are all enlightened by Bush's "patriotism" during his military service for the beloved country. They must be as "honest" as they are "brave and courageous". 

Your claim that the countries you mentioned rule by the will of the people, is not insulting to me... but the very people who live in those countries. Save your definitions of truth, civilization and people-power for the dead in New Orleans... nobody suspected al-Qaeda this time... perhaps because it was Mahathir?  

Edited by MOCKBA
MOCKBA
b95000 View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote b95000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 September 2005 at 8:51pm

Bismillah

My "may not be credible" statement leaves plenty of room for credibility to be established therefore it does not completely deny what he says.Now before it is established it would reflect some decency if "freedom preachers" would have at listened to the end if not giving him benefit of doubt.

B: Now let's see what you're suggesting.  Comparing the US, UK, Poland, Italy and Australia, which all rule by the will of the people and under the auspices of internal and international law (including the UN charter and mandates) et al to terrorists, by which we know among others we mean Saddam Hussein and Osama bin Laden, Zarqawi the child killer, et al is POTENTIALLY LEGITIMATE TO YOU MOCKBA?!  We should just be clear about what you're saying..

Mahathir would receive decency if he would give it, which he clearly did not, calling those assembled there terrorists no different from any of the pariahs aforementioned.  You should talk to all those prisoners he held without charges and those innocents that he held against their wills simply to maintain his power before you're so quick to defend him, so quick to impugn those countries that walked out on his not only illegitimate but personally duplicitous statements and prevarications.   If not for common decency, given first, why else would you demand they listen to Mahathir?!

Now, it may be that you agree with Mahathir, the corrupt former Malaysian leader, that to remove a 2 million over mass murderer and the pariah regime of the Taliban was 'as evil' as the heinous psychopaths and psychopathic crimes themselves.  But you're not really saying that - are you?

If these "freedom preachers" seem to enjoy and further propagate fabrications and lies like that of WMD's in Iraq and Saddam's involvement in 9/11... then i conclude that what they don't like to hear - is truth.

B: So whatever is convenient to your ultimate goal of tweaking it in the eye of the US, and others, stands, in your mind, as truth?  Interesting definition of truth, that.  By the way - was Saddam a threat to regional and world peace, at all, even if he didn't have all the WMD capabilities that he let onto having up through March/April 2003?  Would you rather he be in power?  Would you rather he be implementing his acid baths for many, many more and shooting more babies through the head? 

http://www.massgraves.info/

Just curious about that - since you seem to have this corner on the market on truth..yes, Mockba, speak to us about 'decency...'

Edited by b95000
Bruce
MOCKBA View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MOCKBA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 September 2005 at 7:24pm

Bismillah

My "may not be credible" statement leaves plenty of room for credibility to be established therefore it does not completely deny what he says. Now before it is established it would reflect some decency if "freedom preachers" would have at listened to the end if not giving him benefit of doubt.

If these "freedom preachers" seem to enjoy and further propagate fabrications and lies like that of WMD's in Iraq and Saddam's involvement in 9/11... then i conclude that what they don't like to hear - is truth.

MOCKBA
b95000 View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote b95000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 September 2005 at 4:43pm

The guy may not be credible... BUT why did the advocates of "democracy" and "freedom of speech" walk out mid-way through the speech? Nature's call?

Good one...but MOCKBA whether Mahathir's credible or not bears exactly to the point...if he's not credible on human rights then why are you holding him up to be heard?

Edited by b95000
Bruce
MOCKBA View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MOCKBA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 September 2005 at 5:52am

The guy may not be credible... BUT why did the advocates of "democracy" and "freedom of speech" walk out mid-way through the speech? Nature's call?

MOCKBA
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic