IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > Interfaith Dialogue
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Reason why there are no homosexuals inIsl  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Reason why there are no homosexuals inIsl

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 18>
Author
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gulliver Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 March 2009 at 4:36am

Edited by Gulliver - 28 March 2009 at 5:41am
Gulliver View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gulliver Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 March 2009 at 4:49am

"Mark 12
'Love your neighbor as yourself.'There is no commandment greater than these."'Love your neighbor as yourself.'There is no commandment greater than these."

Please show me anyone on this forum capable of obeying these commandments.

Let he who has not sinned, cast the first stone.

I helped a young Muslim man of late, who is gay/homosexual. He was going to commit suicide. I was going to talk a little about it here, but have decided that I won't dishonour this wonderful human being any more than the religious hypocrites of this world have already done - by sharing some his life story. It would be a desecration of a sacred life, so precious to God/Allah.

As me granny would say, "hell will not be filled, till they are all in it."  That's the religious hypocrites. I think Isa and Muhammad said something similar.

Go figure.

When your child is delivered to you, dead and battered, then talk about judging anyone - 'sin' or 'sinner'.

They'll be in Heaven long before the rest :-)

They serve their time in this world - with the inhabitants of this world's hell - a religiously hypocritical one. Why does the Qu'ran talk about the hellishness of hell in relation to so much hypocrisy ? Think about this seriously.  So does Jesus.

If anyone here believes in his/her heart that it is right to condemn another human being in this way, because of their religious indoctrination/belief - a very skewed one in my opinion :-) Then tell me how it is possible to look at a dead young person, battered/stoned to death just for being 'gay' - and not have to admit that you are at least partly responsible for his/her murder. It is not even remotely possible. Anyone who adheres to these kinds of beliefs had better be careful what they wish for, 'in the name of God'.

I was reading during the week about every person having a certain amount of adultery prescribed for them in life. I must look it up again. Had been talking to a Muslim and a Christian about 'adultery' of the heart. It suggested all human beings committed adultery - at least in the heart. This was from an Islamic source.

Therefore, the logical conclusion is that all of us should be stoned to death.

Later

God bless

Edited by Gulliver - 28 March 2009 at 5:53am
Gulliver View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gulliver Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 March 2009 at 5:39am

This has raised something here that I was wondering about in another thread this morning, fore this one.

This is to any of you people - whatever label you slap on your religious hats - Christian or Muslim.

How do YOU love the 'sinner' ?  If you can not love your self, as you are commanded to do, how exactly do you show your love for a 'sinner' ?

Please Muslims, don't even dare come back to me and say this is not a command to Muslims - cause it is. "Love for your brother/sister what you love for your self."

Now - I will wait with real anticipation on this one, cause I have asked many people over a lot of years about this, and not one has been able to answer it for me.

:-)

Put your big stones down children, and start using your brains instead. The bus to Oz will leave at 3, and the Wizard has assured me of a few best quality hearts.

I was welcomed back this morning. Thank you L ! ;-)  Maybe now they'll want me gone again. I am in seriously KICK ASS form, and ready to ask some seriously kick ass type questions.

I feel like a lone voice, one speaking in the wildnerness, on behalf of the Good God who 'LOVES FAGS' -  and am gonna get stoned to death ;-) LOL

Give me the 'underdog' any day. Muhammad (p) went to the outcast and marginalised and so did Jesus.

So I have good company.

Oh oh, now am gonna get stoned for blasphemy. LOL ;-)

Edited by Gulliver - 28 March 2009 at 5:59am
Akhe Abdullah View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Akhe Abdullah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 March 2009 at 7:27am
As Salamu Alaikum,I dont hate the Gays I just cant condome them,there are no verses in any religious text that says it okay,in face God has destroyed a whole society because of this.Gay(Homosexual) rights is funny.Does that make me a Homophobe?I dont think so but maybe in U.S and it's Demon-acracy.Who give them the rights to make halal what Allah has made haram?Only Demon-acracy,would try to okay what Allah has forbidden.

Edited by Akhe Abdullah - 28 March 2009 at 7:31am
Gulliver View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gulliver Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 March 2009 at 9:15am

Ashe

You're not just a homophobe.  You are an ignorant, hypocritical homophobe. Who are you to judge an entire society as 'demon' ocratic.  'Judge', being the operative word here :-)  You wanna throw your crap, I will ram it right back down your ignorant throat.  If there is a Paradise, God send me to Hell rather than have me mixed with the likes of you people. And I swear before the God I do believe in I mean that whole heartedly.

I expected as much. I will not waste another moment's time, breath or energy even trying to 'educate' you ignoramouses - not least on your own religious texts.  There are real and genuine people out there, left suffering and dying - from your hate, ignorance and prejudice, and who are more in need of that help. People like you are beyond helping.

It is at the very least a statement of lunacy, to suggest an entire society - men and women were ALL 'gay,' and for that, God had to destroy all of them, the entire society.  A monkey up a tree, scratchin' its ass with a banana could figure that one out in less than two seconds.

I know for a FACT that 'heterosexual' - sniff sniff men in Muslim societies do have sex with other men for a variety of reasons. Just as the sexually frustrated men there also believe it to be OK to 'temporarily' marry a 'Western woman' - aka 'slut,' to legitimise his having sex to his 'god'. As long as he later finds a 'good Muslim' woman he can marry, make a proper wife, and make good. Hypocrisy is an understatement. It's pre neanderthal.

I really do not see why you think/believe the rights of any human being is a 'funny' matter - 'gay' or otherwise. Your interpretation, as well as that of many mainstream Christians and others, of your religious texts, parts of them, would suggest that to teach a child to hate his or her self is somehow a Godly thing. This is what you propose your 'god' asks of the individual. You need to have a brain, and a heart, to really contemplate that one. That God would 'test' the individual in such a perverted way is just that, perversion of the worst kind.

People having sex right, left and centre, using each other like dogs in the streets is not a good thing. Few would disagree with that - if they are honest - even the most 'debase' in the sex sewers of the world and I have known a few. People loving each other is something else. And the person's 'right' to truly love is not something that should be dictated by any other man, or woman, is not a 'funny' matter at all -  and that is what you hateful homophobes try to do - whatever religious label to choose to wear in the 'name' of your petty little sick pervert of a 'god' - deny the person the 'right' and the exercise of their God given capacity to truly love. That in essence, is 'hell'. I am not talking of the 'real' God - the 'god' made in your own image who would ask a child to learn to self hate and live in hell.

I can see if this goes on folks - it won't be pleasant, moderators, cause believe me I can give as good, and a lot better than I get - and I doubt that kind of 'truth' would go down well here at all - in this pre pubescent Islamic whatever 'ocracy' it's supposed to be :-)

We'll see.

I am so game for a seriously good fight these days :-)

Edited by Gulliver - 28 March 2009 at 9:21am
Gulliver View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gulliver Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 March 2009 at 9:54am

Sorry, I should not bring this in here. It's not a place to find what I am looking for to help this individual.

I believe he is better to abandon completely fundamentalist, orthodox religion.  I will encourage him to do this. If 'god' damns me for telling a human being to keep away from the kinds of human beings that left him seriously contemplating suicide in the first instance - then I'd rather not share 'heaven' with such a psychotic 'god' head.

Some of you people have not the least clue the suffering you are wholly guilty of imposing and inflicting on other innocent human beings, and if there is a true God, you will answer to that true God for your ignorance one day. That I promise you.
Saladin View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Saladin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 March 2009 at 1:25pm
Yeah, label me a homophobe today and in the near future, label me an incestophobe. Great enlightenment people get these days. You know how different the biological disposition in a homophile is from an incestophile or an adulterer? You'll know once you seperate the LGB from the T and the intersexuals and look for the facts, instead of falling for sodomised propaganda.

FYI Gulliver, a Muslim today aint required to chastise, stone or throw homophiles off the top of buildings but a Muslim will never   
condone such deviant behaviour like we'll never condone adultery or incest, even if it be consensual acts. Even in Sharialand, homophiles get no more than adulterers. Gravity of penalty depend on gravity of crime.
Next time, use that 6 inches between your ears before you jump in to display your bravado and insult others.

I'm a bigoted nasty homophobe??? Well dont blame me, perhaps I was born like this!!!

'Trust everyone but not the devil in them'
Akhe Abdullah View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Akhe Abdullah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 March 2009 at 1:57pm
Slow down a wee bit there Gulli,I seemed to hit a nerve.The two subjects I mentioned are both against Islam so Im against them.And if you know what you are rambling about you would know that Allah commands me to except what is good and reject what is evil.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 18>
  Share Topic