IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > General Discussion
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Does Allah Say?  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Does Allah Say?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 16>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
Whisper View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whisper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 October 2008 at 1:31am
I think it is enough as Allah swt has described him and leave it at that:

Paa Jee, you mean you are not going to reinvent the Koran?

Edited by Whisper - 21 October 2008 at 1:37am
Sign*Reader View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sign*Reader Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 October 2008 at 11:07pm
MM
I reckon you don't want me to make up stories!
I think it is enough as Allah swt has described him and leave it at that:
18:65 So they found one of Our servants, on whom We had bestowed Mercy from Ourselves and whom We had taught knowledge from Our own Presence.
What I see him a great teacher who would show the signs and secrets of world those were not visible to a Prophet who was to be given so many laws and miracles to promulgate over the relentless race!

Edited by Sign*Reader - 20 October 2008 at 11:14pm
Kismet Domino: Faith/Courage/Liberty/Abundance/Selfishness/Immorality/Apathy/Bondage or extinction.
Whisper View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whisper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 October 2008 at 11:01pm
H300, before answering any of your questions, i would like you to answer this

Bhai, yeh bhi koi Hedrabadi hey keh kissi ki baat sharafaat se sunnay ga? Aur phir sehe sehe jawaab bhi de de ga? Yaar, yeh cheez behud beemar hey. Aur yehaa'n siraf hum Musalmano ki naak mein dum karnay ke liye yahan hey.
(Brother, is he some Hyderabadi who will answer anyone rightly? My friend, this thing is seriously ill and is here for the sole purpose of punishing poor Muslims)

You have watched, all his posts, these carry just the one message: Take this as FINAL - just because I HAVE SAID IT!

Such assertions are the primary symptoms of a Psycho-Sociopath. Minuteman has posted some most important questions for him (above) just watch and see what he does!

The next most important symptom of a sociopath is - they think they are above everything and all else. Very sad chap.

Edited by Whisper - 20 October 2008 at 11:11pm
seekshidayath View Drop Down
Female Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seekshidayath Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 October 2008 at 9:53pm

H300, before answering any of your questions, i would like  you to answer this.

Why was al-aswad killed during the time of Prophet ?

And why was Musaylamah, killed ?

These were the ones who claimed to be prophets

An other question

WHy did Prophet {sallal lahu alayhi wasallam} not leave a hadith regarding coming of any prophet, as you claim ?

Why did Prophet {sallal lahu alayhi wasallam} order that the apostates be killed ?

I wish minuteman too , to answer this

Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) said: �All the descendants of Adam are sinners, and the best of sinners are those who repent."
minuteman View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote minuteman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 October 2008 at 7:47pm

S*R, Thank you. That is a good gentle way of discussing things. You have tried to discuss the Islamic law and presented a verse of the Quran too.

1. you believe that matters are decided by Quran, Sunnah,  Ijmah, Qiyas etc.
2. ( I hope you do not feel that matters of life and death are resting on Qiyas.  Please clarify.)
3. The persons in the verse (18:74) of Surah kahf were Hazrat Khizar a.s. and Musa a.s.
4. Hazrat Khizar killed that very young innocent boy (Nafs Zakiyya).
5. Hazrat Musa a.s. questioned Hazrat Khizar as to why he killed an innocent young boy.
6. Later Hazrat Khizar explained all that he did (all the three things that were done by him).

I hope what I have written above is correct. Now please tell me who is Khizar a.s.? What is he? Just describe him please. Then we will proceed further, Insha Allah.

Edited by minuteman - 20 October 2008 at 7:50pm
Sign*Reader View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sign*Reader Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 October 2008 at 2:08pm
Originally posted by minuteman minuteman wrote:

Let us see whether I get a reply from Seeks before this thread is also closed. WE hope that discussion will continue. If necessary, undue abuse should be curtailed.

Madame Chrysalis, what is your honest opinion about the topic? About the death for allthe apostates? Should it continue or be suspended? It is seen that when the weak party is in trouble, they get the threads closed somehow.

I am glad you were helped by what sister Chrysalis said and that is well and good but you are still questioning her about the issue!
I think I need to walk you through the system of Islamic Jurisprudential process and get you to the verdict that all apostates need to be killed that fractured millat is littered with!

But if the Millat lacks the Amir doesn't mean Allah is not holding the millat responsible for its default for lack of the enforcement!
Moses was given the Law and he had problem enforcing it so went the Israelite with all the punishments, death and destruction and finally a law to themselves!
Jesus a final Warner about the LAW and still no enforcement!
In reality what was Prophet's role it was the law and also it's enforcement  and as long both were there things kept moving!

When the enforcement went down so did the Millat! Now the Justice is on hold but at what cost almost everything the Millat does has no recognizable value cuz their faithlessness to Prophet's MO!

The Sharia's totem pole!
Quran
Sunnah
Al Ijma by Mujtahid
Al Qiyas by Jurist!
Do you need to me to go into the detail or you can figure the inter relationship all these building blocks?

Now go read sura Kahf and I just quote one sign:

Al-Kahf (The Cave)

18:74 Then they proceeded: until, when they met a young man, he slew him. Moses said: "Hast thou slain an innocent person who had slain none? Truly a foul (unheard of) thing hast thou done!"

Now sit tight and think the range of of the law enforcement being given to the prophet is way beyond the realm we are discussing here!

The execution of a apostate is  a very small matter as compared to killing of the youth my dear for something he hasn't even committed yet but would have!

Have you seen "Minority Report" I thought I just asked!

Any more questions?

And if you or H300 are non believer s  in Sharia whether it is enforceable or not then it is a moot point!

weak party LOL

BTW: The Ahmedia 's Quran commentary on Surah Kahf is a trip to fantasy land! Go figure

Edited by Sign*Reader - 20 October 2008 at 2:41pm
Kismet Domino: Faith/Courage/Liberty/Abundance/Selfishness/Immorality/Apathy/Bondage or extinction.
Whisper View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whisper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 October 2008 at 2:02pm
I believe that Ahmadis have got their own places of worship (prayers)  every where.
The Ahmadis never pray behind any Sunni or Wahhabi Imam.
The Ahmadis  never marry any non-Ahmadi male or female now. They do not allow intermarriage.

So the above complaints of Whisper all seem to be correct. This thing has been going on for about 90 years now. Whisper has got genuine cause for complaint.

My friend, thanks a million. He will not address these points, he just expects all of us to bow to his assertions. All sociopaths seems to assume some kind of Divine Rights. We have seen here that he has those.

Edited by Whisper - 20 October 2008 at 2:09pm
Whisper View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whisper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 October 2008 at 1:54pm
Just for an instance, this is the type of assertions he makes without any justifications.

They take us Muslims, i have proved this million times. u must remember my dear friend, when i proved it,  you just couldn't handle the truth and instead got the thread locked
You will enjoy how a Psycho-Sociopath plays the Judge, the Jury and the hangman just in his own person. It's a chronicled symptom. Ask any psychologist anywhere.

Lucky enough, now, see Minuteman's most recent post, he is exposing this man's false assertion! I have some serious problem with injustice and falshood. An astrologer friend blames it on having my Jupiter in Taurus. I just laugh at his calculations but I always stand firm with the foul ones.

Edited by Whisper - 20 October 2008 at 1:59pm
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 16>
  Share Topic