Print Page | Close Window

World Arising Responsibly and Spiritually

Printed From: IslamiCity.org
Category: Religion - Islam
Forum Name: Interfaith Dialogue
Forum Description: It is for Interfaith dialogue, where Muslims discuss with non-Muslims. We encourge that dialogue takes place in a cordial atmosphere on various topics including religious tolerance.
URL: https://www.islamicity.org/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=9406
Printed Date: 29 March 2024 at 6:54am
Software Version: Web Wiz Forums 12.03 - http://www.webwizforums.com

Topic: World Arising Responsibly and Spiritually
Posted By: amlhabibi2000
Subject: World Arising Responsibly and Spiritually
Date Posted: 26 May 2007 at 5:14am

Salam Alaikoam

O Mankind in the name of God, the most Great I come to you to encourage you and all Mankind there is hope and we are that hope.

I am arising as one voice for the Earth Personified inshallah there will be a great sorting out into skills development groups for individuals, communities and nations.

I am a Muslim First in that I believe I took my shadah before I was born and I promised Allah that I would be a good person and do good in this world and I believe all Mankind took their shadah before they we born too.

I believe that the world and all the Universe is in a state of Islam in varying degrees and this makes all created things and even those between Muslims in their creation or ie beings trying to submit or cooperate with Allah therefore I and all the beings are Muslims First.

I believe that all Knowledge and all stories told and untold are Surahs in the Book of Life and from each story we gain knowledge and this knowledge is a test from Allah to each of us for we are His Messengers His Voice, His Hands for Being, His Feet for going that is why we need excellent Education, Counseling and Consultation and we have a duty to do our best for the Sake of Allah and for all beings seen and unseen.

I believe that Life itself is the real Holy Book though certainly we may gain insight from various religions there is knowledge worth considering even in the absence of them as well.

I believe that all religions are a sign of the evolution of Islam though to be honest these are like recipes or guide books for various kinds of outcomes or products ie good people hopefully.  I believe that each religion and the lack of one is a valid path from which to choose as each path offers insight that is offered in a certain way and reaches some of the people as everyone has the freedom to choose their path as Allah guides whom he will to the straight path.

In these books there are various kinds of language or techniques employed this is not to be confused with Arabic, English etc though each language can be poetic. 

The kind of language employed either encourages or scares the heck out of people turning them towards being good people or running the other way.  The language employed either stirs love , hate or anger and it is our duty to write a guide that is loving for all mankind and does not employ threats, violence or coercion.

True Islam is and must not be fear based in respects to how it is offered or taught.

I believe that this is the time of Surah 99 and that I must rise as her voice, however having said that it is evident that I am not alone.

All Mankind is rising to say what has happened to them and in this great upheavel a language of peace will come forth as long as we remember that there is hope and we are that hope.

It is crucial that everyone accept and appreciate that everyone has an opinion in what has to change in the world, that is why we need to focus on the first most important level of Jihad and that is encourage everyone who has had experiences of either being abused or abusive to reach out to the community and enter self help groups related to their experiences and challenges like learning parenting skills, relationship skills, anger management skills, good conflict resolution skills.

Also in this great sorting out we need people to arise and volunteer with community based support services whether here or globally especially in groups that serve the aged, the disabled, the youth and also work on establishing affordable housing and supports for literacy and education.

Education, Counseling and Consultation are true Justice and every Muslim must strive to let go of old out dated laws that would add more harm than correction to anyone there is no justice in harming or killing someone for their ignorance for Allah is the only one who has a right to do this though it is only by accident or destiny not by the hands of man.

It is my duty to speak for Her and I am compelled to do so for fear of offending Allah but it is by far more fearful facing Mankind.

So in this Mission of Mine to Full Fill Surah 99 I ask for you encouragement, support and guidance in this Mission.

I believe that Allah has breathed of His spirit into us and that we all are of such a high station He even bade the Angels to bow down to us.

So therefore His goal in creating us was to be His Messengers and Guardians of each other and the world.

This following passage describes this idea in part.

We are the Messiah, the Prophets, the Manifestations of God and the People of Spirit a Living Messiah in the Multitudes not one of us but all of us.  We are all Messengers of God and we are all equally responsible for the care and well being of each other and the world!

The power and duty to guide the world is not for the few but for the many and each of us needs be called to participate in a great sorting out and a great learning to care and be compassionate and patient.

I believe in entry by troops or platoons into Islam or ie people agreeing to cooperate with learning the skills needed to be good people, good husbands, good mothers, good sisters, brothers and communities and nations.

We are the Army of Allah and our vehicle of change is Education, Counseling and Consultation which if done right offers true justice and positive change.

We need World Arising Responsibly and Spiritually!

Let from this day forth the news of Islam be only what Muslims are doing for the progress of the soul of Mankind and themselves.

In this Mission we will make Hajj or a sacred journey to a place of no sorrow ourselves, our families, our communities, our nations and our world finding that place of no sorrow through caring, compassion and patience in this time of healing and enfolding justice beginning to be set in place for the wealth fare of everyone and all beings seen and unseen so we all can get on with the task of learning to be good people and thriving for a change everyone one of us!

Salam

Anne Marie Elderkin Habibi

Please leave this post here for people of all religions and those somewhere in bettween so we all can be inspired to do the hard work and work on ourselves and learn the skills we need to be good people, so I can encourage community, nations and the world there is hope and also encourage more news on the positive strides in peoples lives, in communities, nations and the world inshallah a great sorting out into groups for skills building and community development.

Please note my first priority is to be the best person I can be, the best Mother, the Best wife and partner, an excellent voice for the community, the nation and the world doing what I can to make a difference as we are all called to do.  

Salam

-------------
Judgement day passes in the moment we decide something needs attention & we take positive action. Then there will be a great sorting out of people into groups, Inspired by Surah 99 Ayat 1-8

Replies:
Posted By: fatima
Date Posted: 26 May 2007 at 5:59am

Bismillah irrahman irrahim

Originally posted by amlhabibi2000 amlhabibi2000 wrote:

I am a Muslim First in that I believe I took my shadah before I was born and I promised Allah that I would be a good person and do good in this world and I believe all Mankind took their shadah before they we born too.

Yes that is exactly why when after coming to this world they deny the knowledge of One God and follow their own desires, they are called kuffar. Kafir, literaly means 'hiding a seed', they are hiding the seed of faith that Allah subhanahu wa ta'ala puts in them when He created all the souls.

believe that all Knowledge and all stories told and untold are Surahs in the Book of Life and from each story we gain knowledge and this knowledge is a test from Allah to each of us for we are His Messengers His Voice, His Hands for Being, His Feet for going that is why we need excellent Education, Counseling and Consultation and we have a duty to do our best for the Sake of Allah and for all beings seen and unseen.

If we are all 'His Messengers His Voice, His Hands for Being, His Feet' then what on earth do we need 'Education, Counseling and Consultation' for?

I believe that this is the time of Surah 99 and that I must rise as her voice,

What is your problem? Surah 99 talks about day of Judgement On that Day will men proceed in companies sorted out, to be shown the deeds that they (had done). Then shall anyone who has done an atom's weight of good, see it! And anyone who has done an atom's weight of evil, shall see it.

it talks sorting out in groups of wicked and good,

In this Mission we will make Hajj or a sacred journey to a place of no sorrow ourselves, our families, our communities, our nations and our world finding that place of no sorrow through caring, compassion and patience in this time of healing and enfolding justice beginning to be set in place for the wealth fare of everyone and all beings seen and unseen so we all can get on with the task of learning to be good people and thriving for a change everyone one of us!

Stop with this nonsense, Hajj is not just any journey to anywhere. It is an Ibaadah, and it has particular time and special place of visiting. Allah subhanahu wa ta'ala guided you to His Light in this world and you are throwing it away with this st**id attitude of yours. The day of sorting out, you have nothing to do with it, however that day you will be asked as why you claiming for things which you have no right to claim to.

You go on and on about being voice of Allah subhanahu wa ta'ala and yet you go against almost every principle He has given us. You give it you own misguided meaning and iterpertation and then call it islam, you are not presenting any part of islam.

-------------
Say: (O Muhammad) If you love Allah, then follow me, Allah will love you and forgive you your faults, and Allah is Forgiving, MercifuL

Print Page | Close Window

Forum Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 12.03 - http://www.webwizforums.com
Copyright ©2001-2019 Web Wiz Ltd. - https://www.webwiz.net