Forum Description: General Discussion
URL: https://www.islamicity.org/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=9054
Printed Date: 17 May 2024 at 5:47am
Software Version: Web Wiz Forums 12.03 - http://www.webwizforums.com

Topic: Why I m watching TV ?
Posted By: Shery
Subject: Why I m watching TV ?
Date Posted: 04 April 2007 at 6:21am

The main reason I watch TV is to see those series and movies done by USA and spreaded them to the whole world

I always come with conclusions after every single movie and series

Series as 24 ...

regardless that I get bored from all this series

They have only one aim to deliver to the fan

Which is USA is always the victim , the country that all the world is conspiracing against them .

While the truth is that USA is the country is conspiracing against the whole world

if your country is rich of oil or some other elements as gold or whatever you would be in the conspiracy agenda of USA .

They show in those series that this agent jack bauer cant get sleep or rest from all this work inside USA from russian , middle eastern or whatever terrorist from all over the world

who are trying to bomb or spreading virus in USA

While in real life the CIA never stop to spread their poison all over the world

You can be safe in your home and your country and all of sudden you may find a nice bomb blowing your head ( made in USA )

As in iraq and africa

USA likes to make the whole world understand that they are the heros and the victims and everyone wish the death to americans

Why would the whole world conspire against USA ?

why the whole world feel fine when a disaster happen in USA ?

Beside that USA wants to play the victim and the hero

They have a big portion of disgusted imagination in their action and horror movies

as they enjoy painful death and the disgusted scenes full of blood .

They admire torture people which indicate a sick civilization and spychopatic mind and soul

I pitie americans that their governments brainwash them by TV .

and create from them a puppet of drugs , sex and violence .

-------------
�� ���� ����� ����� �� ���� ����� ��������� �����

�� ����� ������� �� �����

��� ���� �� ����� ��� ����� �������

����� ��� ������ ����� �� ���� �������

����� ������ � ���� ������� ����

Replies:
Posted By: Fallen
Date Posted: 04 April 2007 at 9:50am
Shery the fact of the matter is, is that terrorism is a reality in America whether it is domestic or foreign. It so happens that the show "24" focuses more on the foreign terrorism rather than domestic. The fact of the matter is, is that foreign terrorism (such as Islamic fanaticism) is real and the possibility that there are Russian, Middle-Eastern, Chinese terrorist are also possibilities. the show is meant to draw ratings based on the idea of terrorism and counter-terrorism. If you don't like it, don't watch it. Simple as that.

Posted By: enjoyinglife
Date Posted: 04 April 2007 at 10:46am
Shery

The US goverment does not control the media, which kind of makes it hard
for them to brainwash us, or you for that matter, through tv.

Date Posted: 04 April 2007 at 11:51am

Hehe the government does not control the media hehe nice joke

and they hard to brainwash you hehe better one

Fallen You are the terrorist of the world

how can anyone can terrorise the father of the terrorism and mafia

The americans lost their credibility from long time ago

if you really care about justice and your own people safety

You would better fight the crime inside USA before the outside threat

because the inside threat is 4 times dangerous than your illusions

And if Chinese , russian or muslims as you call them threat and terrorist then its made by the USA cuz you have done a lot of mistakes that create your haters and enemies so dont whinning now and pretend to be the victim

CUz you know what ? you are no victim and you are far away from being innocent .

Also You know the number of the mafia inside USA ?

You know how many mafia work for the CIA and other intelligence ?

Your president brother is one biggest ally to boris berezovsky

So you better try to lie to some1 else

-------------

Date Posted: 04 April 2007 at 12:10pm
Okey Dokey

Posted By: Patty
Date Posted: 04 April 2007 at 1:52pm

Shery,

What was meant by "enjoying life" about the US not controlling the media is true.  YOU, and every other person, decides what they will and will NOT watch on television.  Again, if you don't like certain tv shows, push the off button.  How hard is that to understand???

-------------
Patty

I don't know what the future holds....but I know who holds the future.

Date Posted: 04 April 2007 at 2:04pm

Patty ...

It seems you didnt understand or its hard for you to understand

why I m watching tv

the answer is so simple to know exactly how you think and you spychopatic morals and thoughts ...

The movies tells a lot of the culture

cuz the director , the actors and the writers are americans

so this is how you can get how you think .. which why I would turn it off while I can analysis a lot of your spycho intentions toward us ?

Hard for you to understand ?

-------------

Date Posted: 04 April 2007 at 2:25pm
"I pitie americans that their governments brainwash them by TV .
and create from them a puppet of drugs , sex and violence"

The thng you are not understanding is that the US Goverment does NOT
control what is produced.

Date Posted: 04 April 2007 at 2:29pm

enjoying ... how you can be sure ?

drugs , prostituation anything brought money is related to government

Government dont like thiefs cuz they hate competetion .

-------------

Date Posted: 04 April 2007 at 2:38pm
Because people here don't like or tolorate much goverment interference. If
the goverment messed with our beloved TV heads would roll.

Date Posted: 04 April 2007 at 2:49pm

yeah ?

A nation couldnt stop his president to fake the elections and to kill and assassinate kinnedy and his all family and many more as scandales for senators etc...

would be able to stop the government to do anything ?

is that a joke or you think i have some brain cells missing ?

-------------

Date Posted: 04 April 2007 at 3:36pm
Shery

Judge our country by what you see on tv and believe whatever you want. Is it
a joke? No. But the fact that you seem to believe it scares me.

Posted By: herjihad
Date Posted: 04 April 2007 at 4:45pm
Originally posted by Shery Shery wrote:

Patty ...

why I m watching tv

the answer is so simple to know exactly how you think and you spychopatic morals and thoughts ...

so this is how you can get how you think .. which why I would turn it off while I can analysis a lot of your spycho intentions toward us ?

Bismillah and Salaams,

Stop watching tv and go to a church, synagogue or mosque or AA meeting.  There are better ways to see what we are thinking.  The tv certainly doesn't reflect my thinking as an American Muslimah.  It didn't when I was a child either.  Your basis for analysis is flawed. 

Does Egyptian tv reflect your opinion?

And the fact that you pity my being an American is really sweet. 

Thanks for your concern.  It's a tough something to bear, but we'll muddle through.  And we might just escape to Egypt one of these days soon if we're reeeeaaal lucky and even blessed.

Salaams

-------------
Al-Hamdulillah (From a Married Muslimah) La Howla Wa La Quwata Illa BiLLah - There is no Effort or Power except with Allah's Will.

Date Posted: 04 April 2007 at 5:18pm

Patty ...

why I m watching tv

You really need to get help.  You are very paranoid.  I feel badly for your situation....please seek professional help.

God's Peace.

-------------
Patty

Posted By: Lameese
Date Posted: 04 April 2007 at 6:06pm
Originally posted by herjihad herjihad wrote:

And the fact that you pity my being an American is really sweet. 

Thanks for your concern.  It's a tough something to bear, but we'll muddle through.  And we might just escape to Egypt one of these days soon if we're reeeeaaal lucky and even blessed.

Salaams

That tickled me to the bone! Thank you!

Lameese

Posted By: EastAfrican
Date Posted: 04 April 2007 at 11:39pm
The govt do not control the media but pro-govnt bodies/agencies/interest groups etc are currently in the driving seat especialy where news is concerned.

Posted By: Fallen
Date Posted: 05 April 2007 at 1:44am
Shery, thank you for calling me the terrorist of the world. Your judgement is really enlightening. Looks like I should turn myself in to the FBI

Date Posted: 05 April 2007 at 3:19am

You will turn yourself to Fbi ?

your government is the biggest terrorist worldwide

what is the mission of the FBI in your country  ?

how much rape cases exist in your country .. how many mafia exist in las vegas and los angelos and new york ?

How many psycho are out there in USA who hold woman and children to torture them and to rape them ?

How many accident in your schools in this year only 3 attacks in different schools in usa

one was against those aimsh who refuse technologie ..

And the much more the student who killed his teacher and the teacher who is accused to practice sex with student

you forget about colombia in 1999 in colorado ...

Oh if i kept mention crimes in USA It would be infinity

So again please remind me what your FBI is doing there ?

eat donuts and drinking vodka

-------------

Date Posted: 05 April 2007 at 6:22am

Oh now, Shery, not Vodka!  UGH!  Our FBI agents drink only Miller's Draft. They don't make enough money to afford Vodka....you know, our government rats don't pay them enough to afford vodka. 

How many mafia are in Las Vegas.....hmmmm, is that a trick question? When I lived there in the 80s and 90s, they were gone after Tony Spilatro and his brother were "hit" in Chicago and their bodies were found in a field in northern Indiana.  So no more mafia in Las Vegas, well not many anyway.   I don't know how many rapes take place here in the US.  Do you?  I mean, how could anyone know, because so many rapes are never reported.  Oh, how many are there in Egypt? Do those women refuse to report them too????

Yes, yes, Shery, America is a terrible, dangerous place in which to live or even visit.  For your own good, DON'T EVER COME HERE.  Stay safe in the perfect country of Egypt!

-------------
Patty

Posted By: Servetus
Date Posted: 05 April 2007 at 9:08am

Shery, I think that you are thus far absolutely fabulous and that you should continue watching and commenting upon American television always and forever!  What�s more, I think that you just might be to American television what the late Pauline Kael was to films, only better.  Don�t become too famous, though, because those imaginative, blood-thirsty blokes at M-TV will make a claymation, or animated, image of you and pit it against an equally animated Ann Coulter in what they call a �Celebrity Death Match.�  Those matches are never a very pretty sight and are usually a fight to the finish.

I might also mention, as an aside, that I got into a bit of trouble in Cairo one year, when, because I had been watching Egyptian television prior to my arrival, I mistakenly thought that all Egyptian women were belly dancers.  But that is another story, for another day.

Serv

Date Posted: 05 April 2007 at 9:45am
Originally posted by Servetus Servetus wrote:

Shery, I think that you are thus far absolutely fabulous and that you should continue watching and commenting upon American television always and forever!  What�s more, I think that you just might be to American television what the late Pauline Kael was to films, only better.  Don�t become too famous, though, because those imaginative, blood-thirsty blokes at M-TV will make a claymation, or animated, image of you and pit it against an equally animated Ann Coulter in what they call a �Celebrity Death Match.�  Those matches are never a very pretty sight and are usually a fight to the finish.

I might also mention, as an aside, that I got into a bit of trouble in Cairo one year, when, because I had been watching Egyptian television prior to my arrival, I mistakenly thought that all Egyptian women were belly dancers.  But that is another story, for another day.

Serv

You really are "certifiable", you know Serv?  Maybe that's why I have this love/hate thing with you.  But I REALLY want to hear the story about the belly dancers......one can only imagine. 

Cute post, Servie.  Take care."

-------------
Patty

Date Posted: 05 April 2007 at 9:50am
EastAfrican

"The govt do not control the media but pro-govnt bodies/agencies/interest
groups etc are currently in the driving seat especialy where news is
concerned."

There is always a tug of war of information between goverment branches,
corporations, special interest groups and the media, but I don't think any
one or group in particular is in the drivers seat. The media can, and often
does, just as easly turn against them.

Date Posted: 05 April 2007 at 10:05am

keep mocking I enjoy also watching your news

your sin is giving you a lot of natural disaster

so mock as much as you can ... God is between us

Patty I m paranoid ... well if I m paranoid so Your movies and your government what we can call them ? so so sooo paranoid ?

It seems that the problem isnt only in the american gov but in the nation itself

Your arrogancy will pull your legs to fall .. So no problem

Mock and laugh ... I can handle that very much

ask about me ;)

-------------

Posted By: Servetus
Date Posted: 05 April 2007 at 11:44am

Emotigram to Patty:  

Shery,

Please don�t confuse some occasional good fun, at least from my side, with mockery.  You must have wanted reactions and, in keeping with the subject matter, I opted for a bit of drama myself.  At any rate, here is an American who, because of a politically �unfortunate� incident, is not handsome enough to become an �idol� and has not yet made it onto an exported American television program.  Perhaps you will in any case appreciate his story:

http://www.haaretz.com/hasen/pages/ShArt.jhtml?itemNo=553986 - http://www.haaretz.com/hasen/pages/ShArt.jhtml?itemNo=553986

Serv

Date Posted: 05 April 2007 at 1:02pm

I wasn't mocking you, Shery.  I was joking with you, but I do think you tend to take things way too seriously and out of context many times.  By the way, my cousin is engaged to be married to a Egyptian, and I worked for an Egyptian doctor here in the US.  They are very good people.

Peace to You.

-------------
Patty

Date Posted: 05 April 2007 at 2:33pm
Patty peace upon you too .

-------------

Date Posted: 05 April 2007 at 2:59pm

Shery, the doctor I worked for was named Dr. Elkousy.  He and his wife had just one son.  They were going back to Egypt for a visit with family and left their son here with friends so he wouldn't have to be out of school.  It just so happened they were on that doomed TWA flight which crashed in the ocean just off New York.  I was so sad when I learned about it.  And I felt so sorry for their son.  He was a wonderful doctor.  He was a radiologist.  But he did love living in the US.  He said he was happy here, and he could always go back home to Egypt for a visit with friends and family.

God's Blessings to You, Shery.

-------------
Patty

Posted By: Angel
Date Posted: 07 April 2007 at 12:10am

agent jack bauer cant get sleep or rest from all this work inside USA from russian , middle eastern or whatever terrorist from all over the world

I know the guy can't get sleep, poor thing, and its just one day too  

Quote While in real life the CIA never stop to spread their poison all over the world

And you know that...how?

-------------
~ Our feet are earthbound, but our hearts and our minds have wings ~

Posted By: pauline35
Date Posted: 07 April 2007 at 6:43am
Angel, it is because he thinks he is too smart. Always outsmart many. I thought my English sucks but never came across a word such as "ARROGANCY". You people are too nice for such a prejudice baby. Couldn't wait for to him travel out of his confined space to see the world. It narrows down to how little knowledge he possesses or totally none at all.    

Date Posted: 07 April 2007 at 1:03pm

You want to know how ?

All this americans who works in middle east are agents for you

They pretend to be friendly to collect the most information they can abut everything going around ..

The Cia and Your government in general Give Egypt Aid to be able to kidnapped the people whom they wants from egypt with the intelligence egyptian blessing

One from the nation security here told me once if USA wanted you there dont think that we would protect you

we would deliever you on a gold plate to them ...

Many did disappear from egypt ... and Your poison is to criticize our givernment and call them dictator while overwhelmed them with money so they become your slave

And That is pretty smart ... You are turning the public against their own government and at the same time you pretend to be the savior

Here USA is the one who is defending people against their bad governments while our government get all the funds and support from you

Your contradiction and conspiracy are suck

When England and france occupied USA ... The americans did a conspiracy to split the french british unify

and YOu did successed

Keep your friend close and your enemies closer

That is exactly what you have done in middle east

You made france pretend for many years to be our ally while pretending that you hate french .. while you are the most 2 countries who never stop consipire against middle east

Of course england and russia and germany also ...

but In the meantime the one who works hard to get more Is USA

and The first who would fall is USA too inshallah

I dont hate americans ... But I hate the culture that made you justify killing innocent ...

You always have excused to kill dozen of children and woman

and Pretend that muslims take their children and woman as shields

We are fed up from your media and lies

Even some americans are fed up from their own government and their own culture and you can speak them speaking loudly

You think that You are the only one who would cry when you lost a child ? or a father or a mother or brother or whatever

We are all human if you suffer ... we suffer from losing our beloved

And losing grows hatred inside your heart

and hatred bring nothing but destruction

One day you will gain the seed of evil and it will be back to you

Inshallah amen .

-------------

Date Posted: 07 April 2007 at 1:21pm

Dear Shery,

If all you say about the United States is true, and we are all so corrupt and evil, why is my cousin's fiance' so anxious to come to America and leave Egypt?  He does not want to return to Egypt, and has made that known to his family, who he does love very much.  He told them they will have to come to the US to visit him.  He is a science teacher in the schools.  Can you explain why an Egyptian man would do this if our country was so evil?  And, yes, he is Muslim.

Thank you for helping me with this question.

And Peace be with you, Shery.

-------------
Patty

Date Posted: 07 April 2007 at 1:39pm

Patty

I didnt say all of you .. please read my last message again of course theres good americans but not the government

and YOU have everything in USA .. clean and organized

Egypt become so croweded .. if i criticise USA that doesnt make Egypt as a heaven ...

But we dont plot against otehr countries to dominate them

we didnt invade iraq or afghanistan ..

of course we have a lot of morons in Egypt as everywhere ..

and Many many wants to leave here to go anywhere

not only USA but anywhere .. cuz life become so tough and not as good as USA ..

Your life in USA is very comfort comparing to other nations

My self I liked being there .. But I wouldnt go there again .

-------------

Posted By: ak_m_f
Date Posted: 07 April 2007 at 10:19pm

why?

Date Posted: 08 April 2007 at 2:53am

Because I would be hypocriting myself to criticise USA all that

and go to have shopping there and enjoy my time there

while USA been responsible for killing many muslims innocent and raping many virgin woman

I know that You are not the only country who is doing that

but You are now on the spot ... You and israel are the only 2 countries in the 21 century occupying other countries ...

So I like to keep myself away from hypocracy I cant live in a country I spit on it

I criticize Egyptian but I love egypt itself .. and At the end i m egyptian its my right to live here more than anyone

But USA isnt my country and I wasnt born there .. So I would consider myself mentaly not stable if I m criticising USA all that and went for shopping there .

-------------

Date Posted: 08 April 2007 at 5:14am

Patty

I didnt say all of you .. please read my last message again of course theres good americans but not the government

and YOU have everything in USA .. clean and organized

Egypt become so croweded .. if i criticise USA that doesnt make Egypt as a heaven ...

But we dont plot against otehr countries to dominate them

we didnt invade iraq or afghanistan ..

of course we have a lot of morons in Egypt as everywhere ..

and Many many wants to leave here to go anywhere

not only USA but anywhere .. cuz life become so tough and not as good as USA ..

Your life in USA is very comfort comparing to other nations

Thanks for answering me, Shery.  Believe me when I say not all of the US is wealthy or comfortable.  There are many parts which are very poor too.  I am not a wealthy person by any means.  But I do like where I live because I have a small cottage far out in the woods, on the shore of the Atlantic Ocean.  It is not near any cities, and the people who do live around this area are very kind and nice to everyone.

I don't know where you were when you came to visit the US, but if you do ever come again I wish you would visit the state of Maine.  You would find a very different type of land from all the others in the US.  It has a very low population, beautiful scenery, and very nice people from all cultures and races and religions.  You would certainly be welcomed here. 

You're right.....there are evil people in all countries of the world.  Sad isn't it?  Maybe we can work to help people see the importance of being kind and tolerant of others.  Also, we should help those who are so much less fortunate than we are.

Have a good day, Shery.  And thanks again for answering my questions.

Patty

-------------
Patty

Date Posted: 08 April 2007 at 5:56am

Patty you are welcome

and when I been there .. there was many kind people

I never said that all americans are psycho and killers

if so then God wouldnt left in on earth

What protect USA from being swallowed in the ground that still good people out there as any other country as egypt or anywhere

I m sure there many nice people there .. and I wish them safety and happiness but what I m trying to say that your government is responsible of a LOOOOOOOOOT of innocent people death in our middle east

Your US govrnment is so evil and you cant deny that

They never stop to fund the evil people even in egypt or anywhere

They coporate with mafia with anyone who would bring them oil

they like to dominate the world even if that would makes them kill and rape and much more

I know theres good people there but that wouldnt vanish the fact that your government is so evil .

-------------

Date Posted: 08 April 2007 at 6:33pm

Dear Shery,

Maybe our next government will be different....maybe better than the current one.  We have an election coming up soon.

God's Peace to You.

-------------
Patty

Date Posted: 09 April 2007 at 9:55am
I heard it's going to be Madame President?

Date Posted: 09 April 2007 at 11:18am

Originally posted by pauline35 pauline35 wrote:

I heard it's going to be Madame President?

I don't really know, Pauline.  It's kind of "up for grabs" right now.  A lot of people like Sen. Obama.  Many like former NYC mayor Rudolph Guiliani.  There are many people running for President now, and a lot of "mudslinging" going on.  Personally, I have always liked Senator Obama, ever since he won the senatorial race in Illinois.  I think he is an honest, intelligent, and kind gentleman.  I believe him to be extremely smart.  And one who is capable of making the right decisions because his judgement is very good.

I stopped having any respect for Hillary Clinton when she went to the South and gave a lecture at a Black church one block down the street from where Sen. Obama had been scheduled for a year to speak.  She deliberately did this to disrupt his speech, or to draw people away from him and toward herself.  I just don't really trust her.  It would be nice to have a woman President one day, but (sounds silly since I'm a woman) I just don't see any woman out there right now who would be suitable or appropriate.  Maybe I'm wrong, and there are women who are up to the task, but I don't see it this election.  I guess we'll just have to wait and see, right Pauline??

Peace to you always!

-------------
Patty

Date Posted: 10 April 2007 at 9:38am
Yes, Sister Patty, I agree with you very much about the characteristics of Hilary Clinton. She embarrassed ex-Mr. President when she slapped him left, right until the ex-President had to instruct his bodyguard to take her away. Sadly, America being a free country practicing equal rights has very few lady candidates to vie for the Presidency post. I hope in the future, we would be able to see lots of ladies running for it and show their braveheart. Okay, American ladies, please run forward now, do not walk.

Posted By: crasss
Date Posted: 13 April 2007 at 6:25am
Originally posted by Patty Patty wrote:

Can you explain why an Egyptian man would do this if our country was so evil?

Because it is still less evil to its own inhabitants than to the rest of the world. So, it makes sense to move there, if you don't like their evil.

Date Posted: 13 April 2007 at 6:39am

Originally posted by crasss crasss wrote:

Can you explain why an Egyptian man would do this if our country was so evil?

Because it is still less evil to its own inhabitants than to the rest of the world. So, it makes sense to move there, if you don't like their evil.

Ok you make NO SENSE at all! But you did try to give a good EXCUSE as to why said person wants to live in the USA. Call a spade a spade! He wants to live in the USA so he can live a better life, have more oportunities for whatever it is that he wants to do. Also, he can complain about the Government till the cows come home and no one is going to come and get him in the middle of the night and make sure he is not here anymore to complain. The quality of life is better in the USA and life in the USA is important. And he can live off the government if he needs to. Let's see, does good ole' Egypt or any country in the ME offer this? Think not.

He may not like the Government here, not may people do, but he will have a better life here.

Lameese

Date Posted: 13 April 2007 at 7:58am
Originally posted by Lameese Lameese wrote:

He wants to live in the USA so he can live a better life, have more oportunities for whatever it is that he wants to do.

That is gradually changing. The economic conditions in the USA are slowly but surely deteriorating. The USA are living on borrowed money that it extorts from the Middle East oil suppliers, and the Asian manufacturers, who are somehow compelled not to collect their bills, but buy US Treasury notes instead; all of that backed by subtle and less subtle military threats. That system is in its last miles, because the insurgents in Iraq are showing that it doesn't work. A defeat in Iraq will lead to a collapse of that system. Finished will be the days of threatening China about "intellectual property rights", that is, the right to push pornography instead of opium on the Chinese, because they'll be laughing at the military threats. If it didn't work in Iraq, why would it work here?

Posted By: Israfil
Date Posted: 13 April 2007 at 8:11am

No offense to Shery but it is obvious that English is not the individual's first language and because I'm a grammar "Nazi" it was hard to not try to correct this individual's errors. However despite all that I made out what this individual said regarding the States. Shery a lesson in conveying messages when you say words such as "YOU" or "USA" or "AMERICANS" you are using words which can be understood as generalizations which in turn can be interpreted as personal attacks on people (not saying you are of course).

Even when you started this thread I noticed that you were quite repetitive and your comments became circular. You first went from "USA TV IS BAD" to "USA GOVT IS BAD." We get your point. I don't understand why you have to constantly bash the United States govenment and/television. I mean I totally understand where you're coming from when we look at the certain "immoralities" of our society but like you even said in your last post, immorality exist everywhere. I know for a fact immoral acts exist in Egypt. I assume you're from Egypt since Patty and others made comments towards you as if you are Egyptian. should I list the many negative things baout your country which you yourself do not deny?

Of course not.......

Pornography, child molestation, incest, killing, murder all these elements exist in every society whether we know them or not. The United States (as I have always mentioned before) is seen as the aggressor of affairs therefore any Muslim or any Arab or Southeast/Central Asian for that matter would have strong opinions against the United States. Anyway like Lameese say you criticize our country but you love our money. Good thing about our country is you are able to speak your mind without regulation.

Date Posted: 13 April 2007 at 3:25pm
Originally posted by Israfil Israfil wrote:

No offense to Shery but it is obvious that English is not the individual's first language and because I'm a grammar "Nazi" it was hard to not try to correct this individual's errors. However despite all that I made out what this individual said regarding the States. Shery a lesson in conveying messages when you say words such as "YOU" or "USA" or "AMERICANS" you are using words which can be understood as generalizations which in turn can be interpreted as personal attacks on people (not saying you are of course).

Even when you started this thread I noticed that you were quite repetitive and your comments became circular. You first went from "USA TV IS BAD" to "USA GOVT IS BAD." We get your point. I don't understand why you have to constantly bash the United States govenment and/television. I mean I totally understand where you're coming from when we look at the certain "immoralities" of our society but like you even said in your last post, immorality exist everywhere. I know for a fact immoral acts exist in Egypt. I assume you're from Egypt since Patty and others made comments towards you as if you are Egyptian. should I list the many negative things baout your country which you yourself do not deny?

Of course not.......

Pornography, child molestation, incest, killing, murder all these elements exist in every society whether we know them or not. The United States (as I have always mentioned before) is seen as the aggressor of affairs therefore any Muslim or any Arab or Southeast/Central Asian for that matter would have strong opinions against the United States. Anyway like Lameese say you criticize our country but you love our money. Good thing about our country is you are able to speak your mind without regulation.

We are In the 21 century and USA is occupying other countries

how did you feel when england occupied USA ? you felt like resistance was a great thing ? they were heros ? you are teaching your children that you been heros when you defeat the british and kick them out form your country ?

We will teach our children too that our resistance is the best when they will kick your americans savages soldiers from iraq and afghanistan inshallah

REgarding my english I wish you can write arabic as much as I write your language MR NAZI

Your society is pervet .. what kind of psycho who would do such a movie as SAW ? psychopatic who admire showing people more blood to increase the violence between youth .. is that what you deliver to your new generation in your TV and spread it all over the wrold

Violence and sex and torture ///

I spend many hours thinking about the one who wrote and direct the movie what kind of person who would enjoy seeing disgusted death

that makes you sick and willing to throw?

Those people who do those movies are part of your society which indicate a lot about the american mentality

That been showed in reality in ABU GHARIB and how you deal with prisonners in guatanamo ...

YOur movie is your reality ... It tells how sick you really are

Myabe some FEW people in USA are ok .. and fine ..

Let me tell you another thing

about your money .. its our money from all the oil you stole it from our land ... and WE ( AS PUBLIC ) we dont enjoy your money

and You money you can put it .. in your president***

I dont give a rat about Your money ....

Your government is hypocrite claiming that they are democracy while they give all this AID to egypt so they shut up and never interfer in USA strategy in middle east

while Egyptian government Abuse this situation to caught and torture the islamic people of course with USA bless

You are hypocrite ... and I pitie you

You maybe have a wonderful country .. great mall ... the land of dreams

But you lack morals and religion ..

You are proud to be gays on your land in the name of liberty

Who thaught you that liberty could be define as prevertation ?

I pitie you cuz one day God wont be patient anymore

Time between us MR Nazi .Inshallah.

-------------

Date Posted: 13 April 2007 at 4:40pm

Who thaught you that liberty could be define as prevertation ? I pitie you cuz one day God wont be patient anymore

Freedom from the laws of the One God, is indeed a perversion, and not freedom. How exactly and when exactly it fires back, I don't know, but everybody instinctively senses great danger when people openly defy these laws.

American movies routinely glorify a disgusting lifestyle, of casual meaningless sex. They always show these sex scenes, between people who are not married, and all of that is considered normal in America, and abnormal elsewhere.

The gap with the rest of the world is growing. Except for the equally perverted population of Europe, everybody else thinks that these American movies and American music are exceedingly disgusting.

American movies and music are the reflection of an increasingly perverse society. In order for the rest of the world, to appreciate that kind of filth, the rest of the world needs to become equally pervert. That won't happen, because other countries refuse to implement the government policies that are needed to increase the level of perversion throughout the population.

That process has been going on since the sixties in America. The rest of the world followed suit for a while, but everybody has now gone in reverse gear. The rise and re-emphasis of Islam is simply a resounding "No" to this phenomenon, and it is not only the Muslims who are going in reverse gear.

The problem is that the Americans refuse to look in the mirror. Really, just look in the mirror, and cry.

Date Posted: 13 April 2007 at 4:52pm

crass, I think I am one step from posting some of your more vulgar and obscene posts from other Non-Islamic websites you frequent.  You know, the one where your phrase under your name is "F**K Off. Would you like for me to show the others how you really talk when your not trying to further (some of) their hatred for Christians, the West, and everything American?  Tomorrow I believe I'll begin showing them who the real crass is, and how he really speaks when not on this site.  YOU don't like the American music/movies, etc???  What a joke!  You had plenty to say regarding the marriage of Marilyn Manson and how foolish it was for them to get married....you said something to the effect of "why don't they just live together".....did I refresh your memory? 

You're the biggest hypocrite on the website, and I am so sad that many of these fine Muslims do not realize what you're really all about! That may change very soon.

-------------
Patty

Date Posted: 13 April 2007 at 8:46pm

Dear Patty

regardless how bad or good crass is ... try not to turn the subject into personal manners ...

He has his own point of view that I might agree with

I think Also that not all americans are bad but you must admit that your movies and culture went too far from any morals or religions

And I m sure good people as You , would do some changes ...

The influence of this movies believe me would always create a worse and worse generations .. I believe you dont really want that ...

He means no offence I believe as i dont mean no offence too

of course you have some good stuff in USA but unfortunately bad guys in there are the majority

As we suffer in Egypt I bet you do in USA .. dont tell me that good people in USA live ok ... They live cuz they have to live but i m sure deep inside of them they know that things are totaly wrong ...

Starting by hollywood and brainwash people brains .

-------------

Date Posted: 13 April 2007 at 11:23pm

Your society is pervet .. what kind of psycho who would do such a movie as SAW ? psychopatic who admire showing people more blood to increase the violence between youth .. is that what you deliver to your new generation in your TV and spread it all over the wrold

Violence and sex and torture ///

I spend many hours thinking about the one who wrote and direct the movie what kind of person who would enjoy seeing disgusted death

Those people who do those movies are part of your society which indicate a lot about the american mentality

Myabe some FEW people in USA are ok .. and fine ..

Let me tell you another thing

Your government is hypocrite claiming that they are democracy while they give all this AID to egypt so they shut up and never interfer in USA strategy in middle east

You are hypocrite ... and I pitie you

You maybe have a wonderful country .. great mall ... the land of dreams

But you lack morals and religion ..

Who thaught you that liberty could be define as prevertation ?

I pitie you cuz one day God wont be patient anymore

Ok, let me get this straight, you WATCHED the movie SAW and then spent hours thinking about it. Hmmmmmmmmm, so what you are telling us is that you watched the WHOLE MOVIE and then had to think about it? So, you are taking a part in American culture by watching this movie, then you had to spend hours thinking about it and the type of person who wrote it? Then after you WATCHED this whole movie you decide this is how most of American mentality, yet you, an Egyptian are watching it to and then have to spend hours thinking about it. So, what kind of person would that make you? Since you know it is disgusting and wrong to watch and horribly bad.

Did you not fear God enough not to watch the American movie? Also, it sounds like you watch a lot of American made movies since you are the expert on society here now, from watching said movies.

Then I have to know why the religious country of Egypt would allow these movies that you watch if said country is sooooooo religious with so many pious, God fearing, morally correct people there. Why was and are they allowed? Also, why are you going to see them? You know, since they are so horrible and cause you to think about the people making them, therefore taxing you mentally.

But Americans are the hypocrites and you pity everyone here. I have never even seen the movie SAW or know what it is about. But you, all the way in Egypt does and watched the whole thing, with it's blood and what was it? Torture? And the movies here are all about Viloence, sex and torture? You must watch a lot of American made movies and seen alot of violence, sex and torture.

You are right, one day God will not, what was it? Oh yeah, be patient anymore, did that include you for watching all of this for all this time?

Lameese

Date Posted: 13 April 2007 at 11:35pm
Lameese I've given up Shery is as intelligent as a 2 year-old...She criticizes United States yet takes part by watching how "perverted our media is" in fact she/he spends hours watching a horror movie yet calls us perverts? or pevets? you me "Corvet?" My Hebrew is perhaps ten times better then your Arabic. I can actually make sense

Date Posted: 14 April 2007 at 6:35am

is it only about Saw ?

Saw is one of the thousand of pervert other movies ;,and if i m 2 yrs old and I can notice how pervert you are then I m extremely genius ..

-------------

Date Posted: 14 April 2007 at 7:04am

La2 7abibi  It is about you being the ULTIMATE hypocrite here. You whine and complain about everything in the USA, you blame us for every evil and wrong doing in the world. Look outside your window and see how great your country is and how it helps so many of the poor there. Stop taking part in making money for the USA and take off your jeans and stop paying to see American movies, therefore funding the USA and please, for the love of God, move to a more religious country like Afghanistan or Saudi Arabia and get back to basics, Stop living in your African nation knowing that the USA pays them not to have an uprising aginst what is happening in the Middle East and get out of there. Put your money where your mouth is and stop living a hypocrites life. Run now! Get out now so the influence of the USA is not holding you down.

Maybe the Taliban will have you, of course you cannot see TV, get your hair cut in particular styles or even hold a job but that is what you are after! Run toward the light Carol Ann!

Also, you must like, what was it? Sex, torture and violence because you not only are able to understand that it is perverted but you go to see the sex, torture and viloent movies and you pay to watch this. You must like all of that, sah?

The point you and your intellegence obviouslly seemed to miss is that people are the same everywhere. I have watched enough Egyptian soap operas to understand the sex, voilence and torture is even on your tv screen produced by your own people who have their own minds.

Whine and complain some more and then just sit back and turn on your tv or go to your movie and please think about moving to a more religious nation where you are not burdened so much by what is happening.

Allah Ma3aki

Lameese

Date Posted: 14 April 2007 at 8:57am

Shery's been the same since she's joined, same opinions and thoughts, this thread is not new, well why shery watches american movies and tv is. And this fixation with the movie saw since joining is very unheatlhy. I know its a horror movie but one i will never ever watch! As if this movie is suppose to tell how a society is  

-------------

Date Posted: 14 April 2007 at 9:02am

of course you have some good stuff in USA but unfortunately bad guys in there are the majority

majority ??? what and where are your numbers??

Quote As we suffer in Egypt I bet you do in USA .. dont tell me that good people in USA live ok ... They live cuz they have to live but i m sure deep inside of them they know that things are totaly wrong ...

huh ?

-------------

Date Posted: 14 April 2007 at 10:05am
Originally posted by Angel Angel wrote:

Shery's been the same since she's joined, same opinions and thoughts, this thread is not new, well why shery watches american movies and tv is. And this fixation with the movie saw since joining is very unheatlhy. I know its a horror movie but one i will never ever watch! As if this movie is suppose to tell how a society is

what?! Saw was pretty cool movie.

Date Posted: 14 April 2007 at 10:56am

-------------

Date Posted: 14 April 2007 at 2:19pm

Yes of course i m hypocrite cuz i m telling you about your pervet community and I m not amazed why your colorado has such weather all winter and why you  had katrina hurricanes

and Guess what Inshallah You will have more disasters

and Then let see how is hypocrite here

arguing with such mentality is losing of time

You grow up in ths pervert life and it seems you dont even have brain to differate between wrong and right

and Saw was a good movie of course it fits your spychopatic spychologie and mentality .. and culture of course

You are the land of fornication and gays and violence

and May God gave you as much as your sin amen .

-------------

Date Posted: 14 April 2007 at 5:51pm

All I can say is Shery is a kid with bad English....Shery I highly suggest you take more English classes (and this is not to be comical either) before getting into debates in the English language. You sound very incoherent, confused, and YOUNG. The reason your  post indicates your immaturity is because most young kids are very gullible, hence your comparison between the perversin of the movie SAW and United States of America. Only unintelligent inarticulate kids can make such a comparison.

Let me ask you something Shery would it fair for me to make a broad generalization of Egyptian Arabs and their problem with their hygiene with all Arabs? no it wouldn't. in fact, if I did such it would be insulting similar to what you're doing now. Please do not act like a Morosoph!

Oh wait, I shouldn't speak any Yiddish or i'll be called a mossad Jew.

Date Posted: 14 April 2007 at 8:03pm

Yes of course i m hypocrite cuz i m telling you about your pervet community and I m not amazed why your colorado has such weather all winter and why you  had katrina hurricanes

You grow up in ths pervert life and it seems you dont even have brain to differate between wrong and right

and Saw was a good movie of course it fits your spychopatic spychologie and mentality .. and culture of course

Oh you are not right in your head, either that or you are very uneducated. Do you realize that everything you have complained of about the USA that you can find in Egypt? You know, the promised land that you choose to live in?

Also Princess, Global Warming is going to come and bite you too :) You are not immune out there in the sand.

Also, the land of fornication, gays and violence? Have you looked out there in your own back yard sweetness? Yeah, cause that is in every society. Either you are cloistered away and just down right st**id or you never look outside the glass house you live in.

Also, in closing, may I just say, in return, May God give you as much as your sin, Amen.

Lameese

Date Posted: 14 April 2007 at 8:22pm

I like the part when the guy is trapped in the furnace & burned alive; for the mere key.

what was your favorite part?

[Hostel, Texas chain saw massacre; & SAW 1,2,3 are my fav movies.]

Date Posted: 15 April 2007 at 8:02am

Oh you are not right in your head, either that or you are very uneducated. Do you realize that everything you have complained of about the USA that you can find in Egypt? You know, the promised land that you choose to live in?

Also Princess, Global Warming is going to come and bite you too :) You are not immune out there in the sand.

Also, the land of fornication, gays and violence? Have you looked out there in your own back yard sweetness? Yeah, cause that is in every society. Either you are cloistered away and just down right st**id or you never look outside the glass house you live in.

Also, in closing, may I just say, in return, May God give you as much as your sin, Amen.

Lameese

We will see Lameese who will suffer from prayers

and let see whom prayers will be accepted Inshallah

though It might happen In earthquake in sharm cuz sharm iin my prayers agenda ...

Inshallah may allah give me as much as I defend HIm and may allah give you as much as your sin amen

and How is new york lameese ;)

-------------

Posted By: Aminah07
Date Posted: 15 April 2007 at 8:04am

ASA,

well first of all i'm really interested about what is on page 5. i have "net nanny" on the pc to make it family friendly and it won't let me go to that page it must be a word or something anyways i guess i'll never know for sure?

what i've been following from this thread accept page 5 is that shery is very much against western tv in general.

i guess my response to this topic is i think patty or herjihad or someone had said earlier just turn off the tv had a good idea.

i have 250 channels and most of them are never even watched i programmed the remote to block tv that isn't family friendly and i have the v-chip in my tv hard at work as well.

watching tv as well as going online carries a big responsibility to us as muslims to do the right thing. some tv channels are really good like the science, discovery, and national geographic channels etc. the food network is really good as well as the childrens channels. my point is nobody will argue with shery that tv isn't violent or to aggressive or making movies and programs that will appeal to the public and sell the most dvds or tickets at the box office. but what i will argue is that all tv is bad and harmful. it's a media tool that can if used in the right way promote Islam. last week on pbs there was a three day mini-series about Islam that was fantastic i made sure to mention it ahead of time to my non-muslim family members and friends so by doing that they were able to learn about Islam in a positive way.

i don't think the government has anything to do with regulation of programs i think every parent and devout person in the USA that watches tv no matter what faith they follow wishes that there would be a little more regulation and control on what is being shown and what kind of guidlines are used to determine the excessive violent acts and profanity in each program. the current rating system is good but even with it there are still too many shows that are listed as family shows that i wouldn't let my kids see or want to watch.

it's not a perfect world but it is the only one we have to work with for now and how we live our lives will determine how we spend our eternity.

good topic lots of drama almost better than one of those soaps mentioned by another poster.

Aminah

Date Posted: 15 April 2007 at 5:31pm

Dear Aminah,

I agree with you 100%.  Excellent post.  We in our home watch mostly the very same channels you mentioned.  If you block out the offensive/sinful channels, there are MANY others which are decent, educational, and entertaining.  I am fortunate in my religion to have access to EWTN (Eternal Word Television Network), which is a Catholic network, but is watched by ALL faiths, and is on 24 hours a day, seven days a week. 

I love the National Geographic Channel, and if anyone is interested, on Monday night at 7:00 p.m., EST, there is a special about a man who lives with wolves who are tame and HE teaches the wolves to be wild again, so they can be returned to the woods for the remainder of their lives.  The previews even showed him with tiny little wolf puppies.  So I'm watching that one tomorrow night!

I watch cooking shows on the Food Network and have found a lot of very healthy recipes.  On HGTV I have received a lot of ideas for decorating and cleaning my home to make it more comfortable...not expensive ways, either.

Hint (History International) has MANY documentaries from all over the world, including interviews with many people throughout the Middle East.  It's full of educational programming.

So it's up to the individual.  TV can be a real blessing, or it can be a sinful catastrophe.  It's up to you how you use your television set.

God's Peace to All.

-------------
Patty

Date Posted: 16 April 2007 at 3:51am

Dear patty and aminah

Your reply is so reasonable

But not all people would think the same which means

I m Talking about the new generations .. They are always curious to see the forbiden stuff ... And you are not with your kids 24 hours to know what they are doing

The influence of violence and blood and horror movies and porn will affect many many many youth in all the world more than you can ever imagine of course beside the internet ...

We are now facing the dangerous of technologie not only the nuclear technologie is danger but the technologie of media that spread pervert and forbiden stuff

And I disagree with you amminah .. if you think that the government do not control media then you are tooooooo far from reality .

-------------

Date Posted: 16 April 2007 at 4:50am

We are now facing the dangerous of technologie not only the nuclear technologie is danger

Nuclear technology is already spread. The genie is out of the bottle.

And it's following the classical pattern of initially very difficult and cumbersome, getting easier and easier to acquire.

Nuclear technology is the ultimate argument that always hits home.

Posted By: Aminah07
Date Posted: 16 April 2007 at 5:23am

WAS,

shery, I understand your viewpoint many families in the USA/Canada today have both parents working or a single parent family where the parent is working to support their children.

but i think it depends on the parent and the choices they make that set the standard for what is being watched. if you raise your children to respect themselves and their parents than they won't turn on the garbage shows or want to watch them.

it's also hard when very few good shows/movies are even being produced anymore. i think anyone that lives in the USA can look back a couple of decades and remember more family oriented shows and movies than what we have today even with more channels and options it's harder to find the few good ones.

one of our favorite family movies mainly because my dad is a mason is "national treasure" and that is the one movie that our entire family can sit down and watch. it worked out good that usa network had it on movie marathon this weekend we had a few opportunities to watch it. but that is one out of just only a few over the last several years that has appealed to the entire family. tv series are even tougher right now we don't even have one prime time network that we can sit down and watch a family series together during the week and it's been that way for several years now.

again good topic and well represented on both points of view.

Aminah

Date Posted: 16 April 2007 at 5:51am

Dear patty and aminah

Your reply is so reasonable

But not all people would think the same which means

I m Talking about the new generations .. They are always curious to see the forbiden stuff ... And you are not with your kids 24 hours to know what they are doing

The influence of violence and blood and horror movies and porn will affect many many many youth in all the world more than you can ever imagine of course beside the internet ...

We are now facing the dangerous of technologie not only the nuclear technologie is danger but the technologie of media that spread pervert and forbiden stuff

And I disagree with you amminah .. if you think that the government do not control media then you are tooooooo far from reality .

Dear Shery,

I understand what you are saying, my friend, but there is one thing you said which is incorrect.  I believe somebody may have told you wrong.  In the USA the government does NOT control the television programming.  The people do.  The best solution to getting rid of "bad" programs is to boycott the sponsors....those companies which buy time on the shows for commercials.  If we write letters to the companies saying we will not buy their products if they support vulgar or evil programming, then many times we (the people) have won and the companies have dropped their ads thereby forcing the show to be cancelled.  This does work many times.

But there is one thing I think you also know.  We cannot control every move another person decides for themselves to choose.  There are just some things in life and in the world over which we have no control.  We can try to discuss poor programming to our young people and advise them NOT to watch this garbage.  But in the end, people are going to find a way to do what THEY decide they want to do.  It's very sad, isn't it?  But Almighty God/Allah, gave us free will do choose what we will do with our lives.  I think the VERY BEST THING we can do is pray for those who are living a life surrounded by sinful/evil/ or vulgar movies and programs.  Because no matter how much we would like to be able to make them "see the right way", we can't.  It is something they have to learn themselves.  Unfortunately, some people never learn this, and they will be judged by God/Allah on Judgement Day.  That is why it is so important for US to pray for all of those who seem to be enjoying living a life filled with sinful entertainment.  Don't you agree, Shery?

God's Blessings to You Always! :)

Patty

-------------
Patty

Date Posted: 16 April 2007 at 10:49am

Patty your approach to this situation is faithful, not rational. the way you can end this situation is TO NOT WATCH THE PROGRAMS. Who are we to say to others what they can and cannot watch? I mean, why is this discussion even about the United States media? I mean FFS they sell pornography in so-called Muslim countries-Malaysia, Egypt, Saudi Arabia, Lebanon I mean the list goes on. How do I know? During undergraduate studies I was in the MSA [Muslim Student Association] where we discussed heavily on how muslim youths across the world are susceptible to sin. Just because pornography is more open in our country does not make the inhabitants of that country immoral nor does that make the one criticizing more pious it makes the person self-righteous.

I don't believe in praying for someone to change because that is an individual's problem. I pray to God for the things I cannot change and to give me [and others] strength in making the transitioning whatever God wills. But I don't pray for media executives [especially ones that make millions off us] to change no. I equate that line of thinking with praying in front of multiple stabbing victim choking on their own blood and for God to heal them right away.

Date Posted: 16 April 2007 at 11:37am

Patty your approach to this situation is faithful, not rational. the way you can end this situation is TO NOT WATCH THE PROGRAMS. Who are we to say to others what they can and cannot watch? I mean, why is this discussion even about the United States media? I mean FFS they sell pornography in so-called Muslim countries-Malaysia, Egypt, Saudi Arabia, Lebanon I mean the list goes on. How do I know? During undergraduate studies I was in the MSA [Muslim Student Association] where we discussed heavily on how muslim youths across the world are susceptible to sin. Just because pornography is more open in our country does not make the inhabitants of that country immoral nor does that make the one criticizing more pious it makes the person self-righteous.

I don't believe in praying for someone to change because that is an individual's problem. I pray to God for the things I cannot change and to give me [and others] strength in making the transitioning whatever God wills. But I don't pray for media executives [especially ones that make millions off us] to change no. I equate that line of thinking with praying in front of multiple stabbing victim choking on their own blood and for God to heal them right away.

Hi Israfil,

Maybe my rationale is just "different" from yours and some other folks. Does that make it wrong?  God tells us to "pray for those who spitefully use us".  Is God wrong?  I believe we should always pray for those who are angry or misinformed that they may find the correct path and see things through the mirror clearly.  Common sense most assuredly comes into play when we're talking about a physical injury an we have the opportunity and ability to help that person.  (I have had to perform CPR 3 times in my life, and one of the three survived.) But that's an entirely separate matter from those of an emotional, political, psychological, or religious nature.

Jesus said, "if you love me, really love me, feed my sheep."  I try to do this, even though I am not the brightest bulb in the lamp.  All I can do is follow my conscience and try.

God Bless You Always, Israfil.

-------------
Patty

Date Posted: 16 April 2007 at 2:46pm

God is never wrong and your method is not wrong. When I said you do things by being faithful and not with reason that is not necessarily a bad thing. Even those among us who are intelligent are still irrational creatures on God's planet. For the atheist who constantly denies God simply because of purely physical reasons is ignorant similar to the Muslim who convicts a "non-believer" to hell because the individual disbelieves. I believe that there should be a balance between being faithful and being rational. I know for myself that when I go to one extreme I become ignorant of the other and wallow in my own ignorance until the balance is restored.

Patty your age [not presuming that you are old of course ] your resolve, intelligence and character is unnatrual in the good sense of the word. The reason I say this is because from what I've seen thus far online you have shown the true example of the nature of Jesus through patience and forgiveness. You're right, there are varying degrees of belief and to each individual the person must find the best method to find God's truth and that method may differ from the other but regardless the end result is all that matters. Going back to the present discussion I understand that there are many immoral elements that plague our world and unfortunately it takes hold of us and our children but we must not equate those elements with the inhabitants of the land no matter how accept those sins are.

There are millions of humans that inhabit this planet and surely all do not have the same opinion on a thing even if these humans share the same religion, house, couch, bed or whatever. I think where I stand on this issue is that the public should not be held in contempt for the sins of the corporate world. I believe Lameese was trying to say this earlier. We all have the capacity to be the most intelligent we can be and therefore, it is obligatory on our part to use this intelligence and that means when we view something that goes against our own ethical standards we must do two things:

A) Avoid it.

B) Change our environment

C) Walk away from it.

Unless the "sin" is compulsive [meaning its uncontrollable, most likely attributed to some psychological disorder] we have the ability to change ourselves and our environment and walk away. This means Shery you can NOT watch american television, or NOT watch horric, immoral, perverted movies, or NOT partake in hypocritical american politics.

Date Posted: 16 April 2007 at 2:56pm

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/18134671/?GT1=9246 - http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/18134671/?GT1=9246

At least 33 dead in rampage at Virginia college

15 other people wounded in worst mass shooting in U.S. history

Alan Kim / The Roanoke Times via AP
Injured people are carried from a dorm at Virginia Tech after a gunman opened fire Monday.
<>var hasRelatedPhotos = 'true';if (hasRelatedPhotos=='true'){var vRPL = document.getElementById("viewRelatedPhotosLink");if (vRPL!=undefined) vRPL.style.display = "";var vLRPG = document.getElementById("linkRelatedPhotos");var vLIRPG = document.getElementById("linkImgRelatedPhotos");if (vLRPG) {if(vLIRPG) vLIRPG.href=vLRPG.href;}}
<>getCSS("3053751") <LINK href="/default.ashx/id/3053751/" type=text/css rel=stylesheet>
<>
Slide show
javascript SSOpen'18138286','0';">
< ="m w77" ="swapbtn(this, 1)" title=Launch =":SSOpen('18138286','0');" ="swapbtn(this, 0)" = value=Launch>
javascript SSOpen'18138286','0'; - Massacre
See images from the aftermath of the deadliest shooting in U.S. history.

Have you ever wonder why you have all such violence Against school and in schools

have you forget Colombina

Or the last attacks in colorado that a girl been shot in school and many many many

Have you ever wonder why all this spycho is out there ?

and No it s not depends on the family cuz we are in cruel world

No one listen to his family ... live in reality .

-------------

Date Posted: 16 April 2007 at 4:25pm

and guess what

This man who lost his mind and shot all this student could be a doctor

working in a hospital or anything else ,could be a student ..

could be because his father was misstreating him

or He found out about a corrupted blood in hospitals .. and his girl friend died because of it ...

COuld be anything but at the end ... The violence exist in a scary way in USA .

Which means that theres something wrong in your community

You couldnt release that from colombine ... and I dont think that virginia would be a case .. it will happen again and again in USA .

-------------

Date Posted: 16 April 2007 at 8:34pm

Originally posted by ak_m_f ak_m_f wrote:

I like the part when the guy is trapped in the furnace & burned alive; for the mere key.

what was your favorite part?

[Hostel, Texas chain saw massacre; & SAW 1,2,3 are my fav movies.]

WHAT's my favourite part ??? ummm.......? considering i don't watch....

I watched one when i was a kid, couldn't get to sleep for a week, yes i know its only ketchup, new that at the time to  

-------------

Date Posted: 16 April 2007 at 8:48pm

Originally posted by Aminah07 Aminah07 wrote:

i guess my response to this topic is i think patty or herjihad or someone had said earlier just turn off the tv had a good idea.

Hi Aminah, can I just say that Shery watches tv because she has an agenda...shery very well knows that she can turn off the tv and not watch certain movies but chooses to watch (if she can possible watch "everything") because she thinks that what comes from them is "reality" and that is what people are and then comes here and trashes the people and the US for what she has watched and wishes and prays to Allah for bad ill on them such as more hurricanes, earth quakes etc.

Quote i have 250 channels

250 ??

-------------

Date Posted: 16 April 2007 at 8:51pm

All I can say is Shery is a kid with bad English.

I don't think shery is a kid. 

-------------

Date Posted: 16 April 2007 at 9:16pm

and guess what

This man who lost his mind and shot all this student could be a doctor

working in a hospital or anything else ,could be a student ..

could be because his father was misstreating him

or He found out about a corrupted blood in hospitals .. and his girl friend died because of it ...

COuld be anything but at the end ... The violence exist in a scary way in USA .

Which means that theres something wrong in your community

You couldnt release that from colombine ... and I dont think that virginia would be a case .. it will happen again and again in USA .

god, you are so full of it! you are quite uneducated and ignorant.

It doesn't surprise me that you jumped on this so quite quickly.

And speaking about something wrong in your community, i hear in Egypt that people mysterously go missing. 

-------------

Date Posted: 17 April 2007 at 12:24am

Mr pathetic

You just being stubborn and arrogant

Well I have no problem I m ignorant and You will face more misery

Good for you ... and live with the pain

Maybe people are missing in egypt but they are 2 or 3

not 40 or 50 died from a psycho maniac who has nothing to do but watching your horror movie

and Now he applied in real life

Cant you wake up people or you such arrogant in a way you walk blind and guess what I will watch you falling

angel you no angel .. cuz god do not torture angels .

-------------

Date Posted: 17 April 2007 at 6:05am

Maybe people are missing in egypt but they are 2 or 3

not 40 or 50 died from a psycho maniac who has nothing to do but watching your horror movie

and Now he applied in real life

You might want to go and get your facts right first.

Shery, you have no idea who the person is, or what he does, or watches anything, FOR ALL YOU KNOW HE DOESN'T WATCH ANY TV OR MOVIES, and the guy in question is not an american or comes from the west. 

Quote Cant you wake up people or you such arrogant in a way you walk blind and guess what I will watch you falling

Can't you wake up instead!

-------------

Date Posted: 17 April 2007 at 6:12am

Your colombine werent americans ?

Dont be shy and ashamed from your action cuz you gain the seeds of what you have thaught to your kids

Your culture is very dangerous to the whole world and specially for you

I expect more violence in USA and You will see that Inshallah

and Blame no one but yourself

Beside Now you should feel the pain that iraqi feels when they lose their kids

Its paying back what you are doing to the world

You are not the only one who would feel sad when losing their kids

those innocent in iraq and afghanistan has feelings as you

And god is fair and may allah make you taste what you are doing to the whole world

with Your own hand ... as the sedition you implement in iraq

May it back to you inshallah .

-------------

Date Posted: 17 April 2007 at 8:26am

Your colombine werent americans ?

obviously you do not know what i said. 

-------------

Date Posted: 17 April 2007 at 8:57am
Angel, just give up on him not her. She is HE...possesses a masculine mindset. Ignorant and certainly most educated in Egypt.   

Shery said : Maybe people are missing in egypt but they are 2 or 3.

This would be like let's say, 3 multiply 365 days equalled 1095 (3x365=1095)peoples would be missing in Egypt yearly. If this is true, then Egypt is facing a mini hurricane on a daily basis. Remember Shery's favorite ie Katrina, this in Egypt based on Shery's statistic, it is little Katrina and family. I don't know whether Shery understand English or merely understand himself as saint.

Date Posted: 17 April 2007 at 9:16am

trashes the people and the US for what she has watched and wishes and prays to Allah for bad ill on them such as more hurricanes, earth quakes etc.

The Americans have more enemies than any country could possibly handle.

The 9/11 events should have warned them about this, but their reaction simply increased the amount of virulent anti-Americanism across the globe.

Just read, for example, what Haitians say about the US http://www.nathanielturner.com/haitiamericaworld.htm - . That isn't flattering either.

Date Posted: 17 April 2007 at 9:36am
Crass said The 9/11 events should have warned them about this, but their reaction simply increased the amount of virulent anti-Americanism across the globe.

You are absolutely right. Do you mind if I asked what sister Patty said about you in other forum is true?   

Date Posted: 17 April 2007 at 10:59am

trashes the people and the US for what she has watched and wishes and prays to Allah for bad ill on them such as more hurricanes, earth quakes etc.

The 9/11 events should have warned them about this, but their reaction simply increased the amount of virulent anti-Americanism across the globe.

Just read, for example, what Haitians say about the US http://www.nathanielturner.com/haitiamericaworld.htm - . That isn't flattering either.

I know many Haitians personally, so you better have your facts together here crasss.  Fact is, the majority of these extremely poor Haitians love the Americans.  We have a priest from near where we live who is a gorgeous man!  He could have been a movie star!!  But he chose instead to serve God his entire life.  He was in the Navy as a Catholic chaplain, then God called him to help the children/orphans of Haiti.  He has been there for years now.  Many of us from our Church where I live travel to Haiti to treat these children who have many physical illnesses and diseases.  Several doctors from our church go there very frequently to help them. The priest is Fr. Marc, or Papa, as the kids call him.  Fr. Marc comes back once a year during the summer months for a week, and he CAN'T WAIT to return to "his kids" in Haiti, because he loves them all dearly.  And what have YOU done to help the truly disadvantaged in the world?  Anything at all, or do you just feel it's beneficial somehow to run your mouth about things you know ABSOLUTELY NOTHING ABOUT?  You're a total disgrace to humanity.  I don't equate you to Shery as many here do, because I feel Shery has just been terribly misinformed by some people around her/him.  Not so with you....you know exactly what  you're trying to do.  But Thanks Be To God....it won't work...we're all way too smart for the likes of you. Check these sites out!  Then come back and talk to us about Haiti.

Bhttp://www.theoswork.org/orn in Lewiston, Maine Father Marc Boisvert, OMI, is of French-Canadogy. He took his first vows in 1978 and final vows in 1983. After  on May 26, 1984, he worked in France, and after some time returned home to America to work with parishes on the U.S.'s east coast.
In 1990, Fr. Marc joined the U.S. Navy and was sent to Okinawa, Japan as a chaplain with the U.S. Marine Corps. He was deployed to serve in Desert Shield/Desert Storm, later returning to complete his tour of duty in Okinawaxt tour of duty took him to Mayport, Florida. Speaking fluent French madeMarc an ideal candidate for a temporary assigwith Haitian refugees. This stirred hinterest and a deep passion.He
nary Oblates of Mary Immaculate
Born in Lewiston, Maine Father Marc Boisvert, OMI, is of French-Canadian descent. He graduated from the University of Maine with a B.A. in Philosophy, receiving his Master's degree from Weston School of Theology. He took his first vows in 1978 and final vows in 1983. After ordination on May 26, 1984, he worked in France, and after some time returned home to America to work with parishes on the U.S.'s east coast.
In 1990, Fr. Marc joined the U.S. Navy and was sent to Okinawa, Japan as a chaplain with the U.S. Marine Corps. He was deployed to serve in Desert Shield/Desert Storm, later returning to complete his tour of duty in Okinawa. His next tour of duty took him to Mayport, Florida. Speaking fluent French made Fr. Marc an ideal candidate for a temporary assignment in Guantanamo Bay, Cuba to work with Haitian refugees. This stirred his interest and a deep passion. He returned to California, obtained an honorable discharge with the military as Lieutenant Commander then returned to the Haitian Province of the Missionary Oblates of Mary Immaculate.
In 1997, Fr. Marc Boisvert founded, THEO'S WORK, Inc. (TWI) - a non-profit organization to support his humanitarian mission. On January 1, 1998, he arrived in Haiti to face the challenge of alleviating the devastating effects of poverty on children in southern Haiti. Fr. Marc and TWI operate as ESPWA in Haiti, directing their daily operations. Though ESPWA's network reaches out across southern Haiti, the focus is to build a shelter for approximately 215 homeless children in the city of Les Cayes - a new facility is currently under construction. That new village at Castel-Pere will be a model of self-sufficiency and environmental responsibility, providing a nurturing environment for even more children. Fr. Marc's project has grown rapidly and has had a positive impact on the lives of thousands of destitute Haitian children and families.

http://pwojeespwa.blogspot.com/ - http://pwojeespwa.blogspot.com/

http://www.theoswork.org/ - http://www.theoswork.org/

http://www.crosscatholic.org/index.php?src=gendocs&link=Espwa%20Landing%206232005&category=About%20Us - http://www.crosscatholic.org/index.php?src=gendocs&link= Espwa%20Landing%206232005&category=About%20Us

-------------
Patty

Date Posted: 17 April 2007 at 5:15pm

Oh Good Lord! If you want to sling mud we can talk about the French too. No on like them either, and what is said about them is not flattering either. But I have met some very nice French people, so does that make all Frenchies bad? Nope, odiferous maybe, but not all bad.

Lameese

Date Posted: 17 April 2007 at 5:41pm

Do you mind if I asked what sister Patty said about you in other forum is true?   

-what
What exactly is this "what"?
-other forum
Which other forum? Any links?

Date Posted: 17 April 2007 at 6:00pm

But I have met some very nice French people, so does that make all Frenchies bad?

I am not referring to individuals. Were all Germans in Nazi Germany bad? No. Quite a few were just dragged into it, screaming and kicking.

Actually, I have quite a few American friends, but they are "anti-American" from a political point of view.

What is wrong, are a certain number of beliefs, such as the idea that the US can own nukes, but these other countries can't, and that the US can invade countries which are simply doing the same as the US are doing. If owning nukes is wrong, why does the US owns them? Whatever the justification is, these other countries can use that very same justification.

I've got nothing against individuals who don't share this kind of supremacist beliefs, be it, Americans, French, Germans, et cetera. But then again, I know from experience that lots of Americans do.

The French are not dangerous because they don't have the military means to back it up. The Germans have learnt their lesson in the meanwhile, so they won't put this kind of theories in practice any longer. The Americans, however, are dangerous.

Date Posted: 17 April 2007 at 6:54pm

I know many Haitians personally, so you better have your facts together here crasss.

Nobody said that the Haitians are haters. Thomas Jefferson was well-known to be a racist hater, though.

http://www.haitiaction.net/News/JM/12_19_4.html
But the United States is no doubt following the Jeffersonian doctrine that blacks, especially Haitian blacks, should never get an even break.

Similarties between Haiti and Iraq
U.S. neo-colonial policy in Haiti In 1915, the United States, exploiting political turmoil in Haiti�s capital of Port-au-Prince, invaded and occupied the country until 1934. The Marines brutally crushed the Haitian guerrilla resistance led by Charlemagne Peralte. The U.S. introduced racism, changed Haiti�s laws to permit foreign investment, and left Haiti with a new army trained in counter-insurgency.

And what have YOU done to help the truly disadvantaged in the world?

At least I don't try to disadvantage the disadvantaged some more. I am not shooting at Iraqis in their own country, am I?

Date Posted: 18 April 2007 at 5:47am

crass brilliantly wrote:

"At least I don't try to disadvantage the disadvantaged some more. I am not shooting at Iraqis in their own country, am I?"

Now with all your brilliance will you please explain how I am trying to disadvantage the disadvantaged by supporting the poor Haitians (the poorest country in the Western Hemisphere) by being extremely charitable to them in many ways????????  And, btw, I am no more shooting at Iraqis in their own country than you are.  I have not once said I agree with American politics at this time in history....but I'm not a hater of all things American....which you are.  You tell Lameese the US is dangerous?  Not nearly as dangerous as the likes of you, who scamper around like rats spreading lies and your own special brand of hate, as if you are really on a mission to "enlighten" the folks here on this site!!  You can fool some of the people some of the time, but not all of the people all of the time....and YOU will never fool me.  I have had the misfortune of knowing too many like you.  They come and go.....and they never last long, thanks be to God!

Don't play dumb with Pauline, crasss.  You and I both know what post she was referring to about YOUR remarks on OTHER forums in which the most liberal persons on SAID FORUMS have told you to get lost! You have used the F word repeatedly regarding many persons, your "title" under you name is "fu** Off".  I have not posted the links to these forums, but I will if you like.  I have not yet posted them out of respect for the fine people who are on this board, and who are not hatefilled as you are.  So, would you like for me to place the links to these other forums you frequent?  Or would you rather just forget the matter?  Don't pretend again you don't know what I'm talking about.  You know exactly what forums I am referring to.

-------------
Patty

Date Posted: 18 April 2007 at 6:49am

crasss,

Here's a little "racism"?? being shown the people of Haiti by the US.

04 April 2007

United States Begins $20 Million Haiti Stabilization Initiative

Rice announces an additional $200 million in aid for Haiti in 2007

http://usinfo.state.gov/xarchives/display.html?p=washfile-english&y=2007&m=April&x=20070404181501esnamfuak0.5908167 - http://usinfo.state.gov/xarchives/display.html?p=washfile-en glish&y=2007&m=April&x=20070404181501esnamfuak0. 5908167

-------------
Patty

Date Posted: 18 April 2007 at 7:13am
Patty wrote on page 5 of this thread : crass, I think I am one step from posting some of your more vulgar and obscene posts from other Non-Islamic websites you frequent. You know, the one where your phrase under your name is "F**K Off. Would you like for me to show the others how you really talk when your not trying to further (some of) their hatred for Christians, the West, and everything American? Tomorrow I believe I'll begin showing them who the real crass is, and how he really speaks when not on this site. YOU don't like the American music/movies, etc??? What a joke! You had plenty to say regarding the marriage of Marilyn Manson and how foolish it was for them to get married....you said something to the effect of "why don't they just live together".....did I refresh your memory?

You're the biggest hypocrite on the website, and I am so sad that many of these fine Muslims do not realize what you're really all about! That may change very soon.

Is above true, Crass?

Date Posted: 18 April 2007 at 7:25am

but I'm not a hater of all things American....which you are.

The unsavoury things I linked to, are true. What can I help it that the Americans are like that? Did I force them to do it?

who scamper around like rats spreading lies and you own special brand of hate, as if you are really on a mission to "enlighten" the folks here on this site!!

lies? Please point out one such lie, and we'll assess the untruth in it. Be my guest.

Don't play dumb with Pauline, crasss...[[hysterical rant]] You know exactly what forums I am referring to.

No, I don't know what forums you are referring to. Please be my guest, and post some links to these forums.

Date Posted: 18 April 2007 at 7:30am

Is above true, Crass?

Pauline, I've heard that someone alledgedly said that Patty has been named in a gory story concerning filthy acts performed by juvenile delinquents in which she has been heard to claim to be innocent, but in reality no one knows if that last part is true, if you see what I mean, because some people say she wasn't at all. Worse things than that have been said about Patty, but I must confess that I won't repeat this kind of things, because, you know, it's really bad. Seriously bad.

Happy now?

Date Posted: 18 April 2007 at 8:38am

Is above true, Crass?

Pauline, I've heard that someone alledgedly said that Patty has been named in a gory story concerning filthy acts performed by juvenile delinquents in which she has been heard to claim to be innocent, but in reality no one knows if that last part is true, if you see what I mean, because some people say she wasn't at all. Worse things than that have been said about Patty, but I must confess that I won't repeat this kind of things, because, you know, it's really bad. Seriously bad.

Happy now?

You truly are, and have just shown yourself to be, the epitomy of evil.

-------------
Patty

Date Posted: 18 April 2007 at 9:01am

You truly are, and have just shown yourself to be, the epitomy of evil.

Look, Patty, nobody can confirm or infirm what this person said he heard someone else say about those things concerning your involvement in all of that. I was surprised, however, that they mentioned your name in such an unfavourable context. It was not flattering, if you see what I mean. I would check up, and firmly deny that it was you, Patty, before other people start repeating this story, and make other people believe all these things about you. Some people already told me that they actually believe that you really did those unspeakable things. I said that I didn't know, but you know, I can only speak from what I know about this sordid story, and that's not much, because I'd rather keep away from such things.

Ok, Patty? Happy now?

Date Posted: 18 April 2007 at 9:23am

Dear Pauline,

I do have the links, and if you want to check them out, I will PM them to you, but I will not publically post them on this fine website.

God's Peace!

-------------
Patty

Date Posted: 18 April 2007 at 9:25am
crass, please, I urge you to post ALL INFORMATION you have concerning me.  Please do share whatever it is you have...all of it.

-------------
Patty

Date Posted: 18 April 2007 at 5:02pm

Crass,

Who cares what Patty may or may not have done. It only matters that God knows and if she did do anything and asked forgivenss and means it then it is forgiven. So, honestly, what does it matter at all if you THINK you may know something.

Pauline,

Do you really need to know if Crass is Crass? His name gives him away, if you are not a native speaker of English, just look it up in a dictionary. His name is Crass, he is on a religious forum, what is the respect using that name in the first place? He has already let you know what he is in real life by the name he is chosen to give himself. There was no forcing of that name. So, do you really need to see his website he was on? If so, e-mail Patty :)

Patty,

Remember that God will protect you from all things evil and in the end it is HIM that you have to care about.

Shery,

people go missing in Egypt? Ok, so that is a gunman (madman) in slow motion? Let's see you condem your government and see how fast you and your family disappear.

Date Posted: 18 April 2007 at 5:41pm

crass, please, I urge you to post ALL INFORMATION you have concerning me.  Please do share whatever it is you have...all of it.

I would, if I hadn't promised to these people that I would not disclose anything, which I didn't. You see, I've promised not to tell anybody. Anyway, nobody knows the ins and the outs completely. It's not even really clear what really happened, you see? Things just circulate, and circulate, and circulate. So, I can't post it, no, I can't, because I've already said much more than I was supposed to. Ok?

Let's forget about it, and I won't disclose anything more about you, in order to protect your privacy, and the fact that you would not like everybody to know about these rumours.

Date Posted: 18 April 2007 at 5:46pm

Who cares what Patty may or may not have done.

I agree.

His name is Crass, he is on a religious forum, what is the respect using that name in the first place?

What's wrong with Crassus?I am not a native speaker of English. Crasss is just a short for Crassus. I could have chosen Hannibal or Iugurta, or something else. Anyway, crasss is not in the dictionary, and it has no particular meaning.

Print Page | Close Window

Forum Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 12.03 - http://www.webwizforums.com
Copyright ©2001-2019 Web Wiz Ltd. - https://www.webwiz.net