Print Page | Close Window

ARABIA HELPING ZIONIST?

Printed From: IslamiCity.org
Category: Religion - Islam
Forum Name: Islamic INTRAfaith Dialogue
Forum Description: Matters/topics, related to various sects, are discussed where only Muslims who may or may not belong to a sect take part.
URL: https://www.islamicity.org/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=8824
Printed Date: 20 April 2024 at 2:39pm
Software Version: Web Wiz Forums 12.03 - http://www.webwizforums.com

Topic: ARABIA HELPING ZIONIST?
Posted By: sulooni
Subject: ARABIA HELPING ZIONIST?
Date Posted: 13 March 2007 at 12:01am

WHY WOULD A MUSLIM COUNTRY LIKE SAUDI ARABIA PROVIDE FUEL AND OIL TO THE ZIONIST REGIME SO THAT THEY CAN KILL OTHER MUSLIMS (THE MUSLIMS OF LEBANON) ?

ARE THEY NOT A TRUE ISLAMIC GOVERNMENT?

-------------
www.insight-info.com/forum/default

Replies:
Posted By: Sign*Reader
Date Posted: 13 March 2007 at 12:29am
You live in the US, you are helping Zionist one way or the other. Which Zionist Regime you are talking about?
Be explicit!
 Don't you know the American almighty Dollar's Federal Reserve is run by the Zionists?
And I saw after the Lebanese cease fire, the hisbullahs damage adjuster was shown distributing brand new American dollars. And I was dumbfounded!

-------------
Kismet Domino: Faith/Courage/Liberty/Abundance/Selfishness/Immorality/Apathy/Bondage or extinction.

Posted By: pauline35
Date Posted: 13 March 2007 at 1:15am
Sulooni, you are talking about the unislamic behavior set by those Islamic country. Any evidence?

Sign Reader wrote : Don't you know the American lmighty Dollar's Federal Reserve is run by the Zionists?

The name is George Soros.

Posted By: Shery
Date Posted: 13 March 2007 at 1:42am

I have evidence that might hurt you want to read wait a minute ;)

Sulooni i will help you man ;)

-------------
�� ���� ����� ����� �� ���� ����� ��������� �����

�� ����� ������� �� �����

��� ���� �� ����� ��� ����� �������

����� ��� ������ ����� �� ���� �������

����� ������ � ���� ������� ����

Date Posted: 13 March 2007 at 1:49am

A natural gas supply agreement between Israel Electric Corp. (IEC) and Egypt-based East Mediterranean Gas Co. (EMG) has been put off indefinitely in view of tense relations between Egypt and Israel following an escalation in Israel's strikes against the Palestinians (see Recorder of this week's APS Diplomat). With Cairo having recalled its ambassador from Tel Aviv for an indefinite period and Israel continuing to block BGI's gas exploration work off Gaza, the state-owned Egyptian General Petroleum Corp. (EGPC) has suspended negotiations with IEC.

Earlier in November IEC got clearance from Israel's Finance and Acting Infrastructure Minister Avraham Shochat to sign a deal with EMG, a JV of EGPC and the Israeli company Merhav set up to have a gas pipeline from Egypt to Israel. Merhav is controlled by Yosef Maiman, an influential Israeli businessman close to ex-PM

http://www.allbusiness.com/mining/oil-gas-extraction-crude-petroleum-natural/676952-1.html - http://www.allbusiness.com/mining/oil-gas-extraction-crude-p etroleum-natural/676952-1.html

-------------

Date Posted: 13 March 2007 at 1:53am

Generalized System of Preferences (GSP)

The Generalized System of Preferences is a program that confers a duty-free status on merchandise imported from beneficiary developing countries, independent countries, as well as dependent countries and territories, in order to foster their economic development. The GSP eligibility list currently covers a wide range of products classifiable under approximately 4,000 subheadings. GSP merchandise may qualify for duty-free status if imported directly from the designated countries. Saudi Arabia is not a beneficiary of the GSP program. The GSP, the Caribbean Basin Initiative, as well as treaties such as NAFTA, the U.S.-Israel Free Trade Agreement, and the U.S.-E.U. Transatlantic Economic Partnership, all confer a preferential duty status on products from specific regions and countries. Saudi exporters need to be aware of the existence of such treaties as they provide a competitive advantage to goods from certain countries over Saudi products.

http://www.us-saudi-business.org/USImportReg.asp - http://www.us-saudi-business.org/USImportReg.asp

-------------

Date Posted: 13 March 2007 at 1:59am

USSABC Hosts Washington Working Group Meeting, Washington D.C., January 23

On January 22, representatives of member companies of the U.S.-Saudi Arabian Business Council (USSABC) based in Washington met at the Council�s headquarters to discuss new programs and membership policies for the coming year.  Among the items for discussion were the upcoming missions to Saudi Arabia during the first half of 2007, one of which will be led by Edward Burton, President and Managing Director, with the participation of U.S. Department of Commerce Assistant Secretary and USFCS Director General Israel Hernandez.  This mission will introduce participating companies to the unparalleled market opportunities in the Kingdom.  In preparation for the mission, the Council is conducting a number of seminars on �Doing Business in Saudi Arabia� in various cities across the U.S.

http://www.us-saudi-business.org/EventsPast.asp - http://www.us-saudi-business.org/EventsPast.asp

-------------

Date Posted: 13 March 2007 at 3:44am
Shery said : I have evidence that might hurt you want to read wait a minute ;)

Wow! Truly self-destructive personality. I strongly believe the evidences you put out, Shery is hurting you more than a nything as that certifies YOU, representing Egypt practising unislamic valued based through co-operating with the Zionist. BTW, are you that naive to call your printings, the evidences? It is called a report from the media.

Date Posted: 13 March 2007 at 6:48am

Originally posted by pauline35 pauline35 wrote:

Shery said : I have evidence that might hurt you want to read wait a minute ;)

Wow! Truly self-destructive personality. I strongly believe the evidences you put out, Shery is hurting you more than a nything as that certifies YOU, representing Egypt practising unislamic valued based through co-operating with the Zionist. BTW, are you that naive to call your printings, the evidences? It is called a report from the media.

and what evidence you are looking for ?

ok give me evidence that iran is pro USA ?

Ok give me evidence that USA troops didnt rape muslims woman ?

GIve me evidence that Bush has no ambitious to kill more muslims

Give me evidence that Neil bush and boris berezovsky arent allies and have business in UAE

And The truth about egypt never hurts me If i m Egyptian I m not part of being betrayer ..

I point in everything in my country in your country in anywhere

I dont care where is it .. You would think I would hide what my government do ? or saudi government do  ?

NO .. You got me wrong babe ... beside I dont understand what is your problem since i came here and i talked about Americans and you trying to act as you are funny person ....

I suppose to be an a islamic forums that I should hear thank you shery for providing us of good information about how the Western conspire against us ..

Ah I m sorry i forget you are no muslim ! and the moderators live abraod ... I forget about that Sorry ... It is my mistake ..

I wonder why some1 as hannan didnt hates me or some1 as NU ?

It tells so much about who are the people who think I m rude and bad and bla bla bla blaaa

Typical in any other forums the pro AXIS of devil are everywhere .

-------------

Posted By: Sawtul Khilafah
Date Posted: 13 March 2007 at 8:47am

Down with the Saudi Government and their Monafiq allies

Date Posted: 13 March 2007 at 11:10am

sawat el hak You prove everyday that You are not with the muslims goods ... I hate what our governments do to all of us

but you know what ? i would never be a part of demonstration or sedition which means I hate hossini mubarak but I wont fight him and make him down by force .You know why ?

cuz if i do that I would serve the interest of USA and Israel

That is exactly what USA and Israel wants that all of us hates eachotehr and kill eachother while they using our oil and living in our lands and amusing with our goods

While we hates eachother and kill eachother
I would pray for all this who you call ( monafequeen ) to wake up before it is too late ...

cuz Simply those muslims as mubarak and king of saudia are just as us in the same boat .. ( USA dont give a damn *** about them )

They would sacrifice them anytime .. Neither USA or Israel care about those who fights for islam or against islam from muslims

They are only care to fool us and makes us killing eachother

and again I will never be part of any sedition

When I criticise our leaders I wish that one day my words reach them and They feel that They are in same boat and even worse than that .. They have no boat at all ... they will overwhlemed before us .

And if they dont start to plots against USA and Israel as They are plotting against us ... we will be doomed .

And Inshallah that wont happen .

-------------

Date Posted: 14 March 2007 at 5:10am
Shery dude, your nonsensical is not appreciated. You will always feel sorry for you have all the more reason to be sorry for your nonsense.

Print Page | Close Window

Forum Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 12.03 - http://www.webwizforums.com
Copyright ©2001-2019 Web Wiz Ltd. - https://www.webwiz.net