Printed Date: 28 March 2024 at 8:01pm
Software Version: Web Wiz Forums 12.03 - http://www.webwizforums.com

Topic: WAR Against Islam
Posted By: Shery
Subject: WAR Against Islam
Date Posted: 12 March 2007 at 1:54am

The religious person been accused of being boring and backwards

The truth is lost in our cruel world

Muslims can defend their religions , and Talking about peace while dozen of their woman and children get raped and killed

Its not only a war against Iran or Hizbullah Its also against anyone religious As brotherhood

Our Egyptian governments decide to genocide brotherhood and accuse them for plotting against the government with washington ( isnt that funnY ) when the bretray accuse the innocent of being betrayers ?

They frozen brotherhood money ,,they caught all of them and thrown them at jail ..

While USA is giving egypt a green light to do that cause Egypt agree to be first Iran enemy and agree on The US israeli plan against iran syria and hizbullah ...

This is the reward that Egyptian government had from the Bush administration

( genocide brotherhood )

Please all of you check this website and read more about what they are doing to our brotherhood ... and read about ( abdel nasser intelligence and what they have done to egyptian brotherhood too ).

http://www.ensaa.blogspot.com/ - http://www.ensaa.blogspot.com/

-------------
�� ���� ����� ����� �� ���� ����� ��������� �����

�� ����� ������� �� �����

��� ���� �� ����� ��� ����� �������

����� ��� ������ ����� �� ���� �������

����� ������ � ���� ������� ����

Replies:
Posted By: Sophie
Date Posted: 04 July 2007 at 3:12pm
Do they have a choice for English? I'm just learning Arabic and can not yet read it.

Posted By: Noah
Date Posted: 08 August 2007 at 10:12am
No, its a war against humanity plain and simple. Most of us has been deemed "useless eaters" by our earthly masters, altso people in the west, and so far all of us are doing a wonderfull job thinking its eachother all while the real criminals get away with it. They just have to pull stuff like that to breed paranoia. poking minorities. Egypt altso recently jailed quran alone people for no reason what so ever. Why? To create diversity and mistrust. Regardless of our political, religious, spiritual, whatever standpoint, we need to come to understand that we are all the target. they just target us individually one or 2 minorities at a time. But a lot of minorities is a majority and that is what they dont want us to realise, and why they feel the need to manipulate us into mistrust.

Date Posted: 08 August 2007 at 10:41am
There is a VERY interesting documentary called "The Money Masters~How International Bankers Gained Control of America" . It can be found at http://www.video.google.com - http://www.video.google.com   Just know,that it is 3 hours long,but EVERY MINUTE of it is vitally informative and IMPORTANT. If you cant' watch it all at one time,just do what I did and watched an hour of it a day until I finished it. It's not flashy,or has a lot of graphic's or whatever,but it is most eye opening into what is,and has been REALLY going on in not only America,but the world as well. I highly reccommend it.

Posted By: Whisper
Date Posted: 08 August 2007 at 1:28pm

No, its a war against humanity plain and simple. Most of us has been deemed "useless eaters" by our earthly masters, altso people in the west, and so far all of us are doing a wonderfull job thinking its eachother all while the real criminals get away with it. They just have to pull stuff like that to breed paranoia. poking minorities. Egypt altso recently jailed quran alone people for no reason what so ever. Why? To create diversity and mistrust. Regardless of our political, religious, spiritual, whatever standpoint, we need to come to understand that we are all the target. they just target us individually one or 2 minorities at a time. But a lot of minorities is a majority and that is what they dont want us to realise, and why they feel the need to manipulate us into mistrust.

I wish I could comment on your post. You have made me speechless. Absolutely speechless.

-------------
Sasha Khanzadeh

Date Posted: 08 August 2007 at 1:33pm

"The Money Masters~How International Bankers Gained Control of America"

You are more dangerous than I had initially thought! Yes, very few of us hold the courage and also the power to dig deep into truth and the reality of our own lives.

Most of us just live for our stomachs. Minds are just a bit rare.

-------------
Sasha Khanzadeh

Date Posted: 08 August 2007 at 2:13pm
Originally posted by Whisper Whisper wrote:

"The Money Masters~How International Bankers Gained Control of America"

You are more dangerous than I had initially thought! Yes, very few of us hold the courage and also the power to dig deep into truth and the reality of our own lives.

Most of us just live for our stomachs. Minds are just a bit rare.

In my family when we say someone is 'dangerous' we mean that they are very intelligent,witty,kind,whitehearted and more..I believe you are using the term in the same way my family does.So,I thank you for such a big compliment. I believe that once a person starts 'digging',the thing that will be accomplished is going deeper and deeper into understandings of many things. I have learned things over the past few years that have changed the way I view not only my little corner of the world,but so much more. I 'woke up' and in a big way. Peace,your sister,Sophie

Date Posted: 09 August 2007 at 1:17am

In my family when we say someone is 'dangerous' we mean that they are very intelligent,witty,kind,whitehearted and more..

We seem to have the same family.

Yes!

-------------
Sasha Khanzadeh

Date Posted: 09 August 2007 at 3:36am
excactly Sophie. That is truely a must see, and from there people need to educate themself on BIS and its connection to the vatican bank etc.

The problem is that we are so far into the scheme that being a good person just does not cut it anymore. It is not enough anymore to merely get educated, we all have to become very active getting the facts out even though it means instant ridecule and being called a tinfoil hat.

These people want to kill us, havent you all figured that out allready? Non nutritious food, toxic garbage sold as food, flouride in the drinking water and the list just goes on, and on top of all this is the direct approach with bombs and bio chemical warfare. If you look at the corporation MONSANTO, that is a whole world of evil going on right there on its own, and that is but a nail of these hands of evil strangeling the human family. atm.

whisper, i hope its speechless in a positive way :)

Date Posted: 09 August 2007 at 5:03am
Absolutely as a positive tribute!

-------------
Sasha Khanzadeh

Date Posted: 09 August 2007 at 7:05am
Originally posted by Noah Noah wrote:

excactly Sophie. That is truely a must see, and from there people need to educate themself on BIS and its connection to the vatican bank etc.

The problem is that we are so far into the scheme that being a good person just does not cut it anymore. It is not enough anymore to merely get educated, we all have to become very active getting the facts out even though it means instant ridecule and being called a tinfoil hat.

These people want to kill us, havent you all figured that out allready? Non nutritious food, toxic garbage sold as food, flouride in the drinking water and the list just goes on, and on top of all this is the direct approach with bombs and bio chemical warfare. If you look at the corporation MONSANTO, that is a whole world of evil going on right there on its own, and that is but a nail of these hands of evil strangeling the human family. atm.

Have you heard of a man by the name of Aaron Russo? He made the movie "Freedom to Fascism"(a MUST see). In an interview with Alex Jones,Russo talks about Nick Rockefeller befriending him (wanting to bring him 'into the Elite fold'). At some point,Nick had confided in Aaron about 'The New World Order' and that part of their agenda was to decrease the worlds population significantly.,though he only alluded as to how this would be done. Aaron,disgusted by this,broke off any friendship with Nick Rockefeller.This was before Sept.11,2001..he did however tell Aaron about 'something big' would happen,that would launch the PNAC/NWO agenda's. Hello! 3 years later..Sept.11th. On http://www.prisonplanet.com - http://www.prisonplanet.com the interview with Aaron and Alex talking about this can be found. Another good site is http://www.whatreallyhappened.com - http://www.whatreallyhappened.com .

Date Posted: 09 August 2007 at 7:43am
Yes Aaron russo put his reputation on the line as a hollywood movie producer by telling his people that the taxation system of America is fraudulent, and that the currency that pretty much dictates the world is worth zero nothing without a flood of drug money, like from afghanistan . The taliban had dealth with it, but "the boys" made sure the country went back to production and back into the fold. Oil my ear...that was just another drug war, an added bonus so to speak. and the petro dollar to keep it afloat. Thanks a #�%"& lot house of saud!

yes those are good links. Be aware though that even though Alex JOnes is very informative, he is part of the rather radical genesis network, and i have seen it taint his information. He is not lying mind you, but he has a target audience of bible thumbing christians.

The owl at bohemian grove is NOT molech (baal) but Alex insist that it is because its in the bible obviously. But no depictions have been found linking molech to any kind of bird, and if its because the ritual invokes fire then a whole range of dieties of the ancients would fit. Its a godess and symbolises that they see in the dark, and you dont. They see you, but you dont see them. And the owl is clever and so on and so forth, its all rather assenine if you ask me, but they belive in this crap!

there is a varaity of ways to destroy us. weaken our immune system with drugs overload, bad food and then make us sick. AIDS and ebola came out of nowhere. Funny how these virus seems to be racist against black people, or perhaps there is another but very sinister explanation.

BAYER the chem corp was caught red handed giving out HIV infected vaccines and bleeder syndrome medicine. But they made a mistake. Some of it was send to france instead of down to africa. France was infuriated, but did we get to hear about it so we could boycott BAYER.

MONSATAN (monsanto) have developed suicide crops. Meaning, they will produce one generation of plants, and then die. So you have to keep comming to them if you want to have seeds. Do you have any idea what this means to our eco ssytem that these folks think they are illuminated into being on par with GOD? And everytime they try something, anything, it backfires, but they just dont seem to get it. Resistant strains of bugs because of GMO, and the vile and filth just goes on and on. There is only one way to deal with this, and im not going to say it out loud, but you all know what im saying.

Posted By: Syed Nasruallah
Date Posted: 07 July 2008 at 9:49am

STOP DIVIDING THE MUSLIM UMMAH ON THE BASIS OF SHIA, SUNI, MALKI, ILAHI, WAHABI ETC ETC. JUST BE A MUSLIM, NO POWER WILL OVERPOWER ISLAM, WHEN WE ARE OPPOSING EACH OTHER, THIS CREATS A WAR INSIDE ISLAM, THEN HOW CAN WE BE ABLE TO DEFEND WAR AGAINST ISLAM

Posted By: Nazarene
Date Posted: 27 February 2009 at 3:20pm
Originally posted by Syed Nasruallah Syed Nasruallah wrote:

STOP DIVIDING THE MUSLIM UMMAH ON THE BASIS OF SHIA, SUNI, MALKI, ILAHI, WAHABI ETC ETC. JUST BE A MUSLIM, NO POWER WILL OVERPOWER ISLAM, WHEN WE ARE OPPOSING EACH OTHER, THIS CREATS A WAR INSIDE ISLAM, THEN HOW CAN WE BE ABLE TO DEFEND WAR AGAINST ISLAM

your post sums up a prefered tactic of the evil one and his servents. the children of israel seperated then enslaved to the falsehood of Rabbionic Jewish faith.
  the christains were seperated then enslaved to the falsehood of the gentile Roman Church.
  the evilone seems to have done this by twisting the WORD they follow. { divided by faith }
  Since islam protected the WORD the next best thing would be pride and politics. which is just as effective.
 the muslims were seperated then enslaved to the falsehood of political strife and opprestion. { divided by politics }.

peace
leland

-------------
love for all conquers all

Posted By: Dick
Date Posted: 22 March 2012 at 7:16am
It may be that it will have to be up to the women to defend themselves - and true Islam. Maybe the men are too in love with their green card to recognize who is responsible for the support of oppression. If they were to admit that they are supporting rotten governments and institutions, then they would have to also admit their guilt for the oppression. In my posts I have tried to give a method for countering the war against Muslims. It should work for the war against women also. But be careful. They will leap over each other to gain the honor to be the first to go sniveling to the man if they think they can gain even a small pat on the head fom him.

P.S. Take a look at www.whatreallyhappened.com He is doing what Muslims are too afraid to do for themselves.

Posted By: Bubba
Date Posted: 21 April 2012 at 10:09am
Originally posted by Syed Nasruallah Syed Nasruallah wrote:

Aside from barking out silly slogans such as the "war against Islam", it is muslims who go on murderous killing sprees that target those of the competing sect of islamism. The 'war against islam" that I can see is the internecine war that causes the sunni and shia to mass slaughter each other.

Posted By: Caringheart
Date Posted: 07 July 2012 at 10:25pm
(this I thought would help further understanding that blame is not on the Muslim community, or the Christian community, but on the implicit perpetrator only... or at least one of them.  Before Bin Laden the world took little notice of Islam... 'live and let live' was the way.  After Bin Laden everyone was asking "Why?"  Now everyone has suspicion and blame.  He is the one who brought down so much suspicion on the Islamic world.  What accounts for the Islamic worlds hatred?  Yes, Bin Laden would be pleased with the chaos he has brought about.)

Not written by me, but worth sharing

"By any standard of righteousness, Osama bin Laden deserved to die. His life dishonored Islam. His death in Abbottabad dishonored no one but himself. He was condemned by his own actions, which violated the moral principles of every religion. He personally incarnated the exception to the rule against the killing of human beings that is recounted in the Holy Qur�an. It recalls (5:32) that God: 'decreed for the Children of Israel that to kill any person who has not committed murder or horrendous crimes is like murdering all of humankind.'

"Osama was that very murderer who directed the commission of horrendous crimes. He leaves behind him many monuments to the evil in his heart. ... these monuments are both numerous and large. It will take a long time to pull them down, but this must now be done.

"Osama expected to die by violence, as he did. Sadly, he probably died a satisfied man. In addition to alienating Muslims and the West from each other, as was his aim, he achieved so many other transformations of the order he sought to overthrow. Everyone who walks shoeless through a metal detector in an airport pays grudging tribute to him. His legacies include hatred and suspicion that have erected barriers to travel to and within the West and that impede the sort of dialogue you in this gathering are about to begin. He catalyzed two wars. He bears responsibility for the death of thousands in the West and hundreds of thousands in this region. The unfunded financial burden of the conflicts he ignited has come close to bankrupting the United States. Indirectly, it is upending the international monetary system. It has produced recession in the West. Osama will have been pleased.

"The mass murders Osama contrived inflamed passions that spurred American political leaders to set aside the constraints of the United States constitution and laws. There has been serious erosion in American civil liberties amidst popular disdain for the rule of law both at home and abroad. This is what paved the way for the horrors of Abu Ghraib, 'extraordinary rendition,' and 'enhanced interrogation techniques' � otherwise known as 'cruel and unusual punishment,' 'kidnapping,' and 'torture.'�

I would like to find our common ground so that we may all come into enlightenment and foil the devil's plans. Heart

Posted By: Caringheart
Date Posted: 07 July 2012 at 10:27pm
To the admin.  When I stumbled upon this thread, this post of mine came to mind.  I thought perhaps you would deem it appropriate for this thread?

Posted By: nothing
Date Posted: 13 July 2012 at 3:39pm
Originally posted by Shery Shery wrote:

Our Egyptian governments decide to genocide brotherhood and accuse them for plotting against the government with washington ( isnt that funnY ) when the bretray accuse the innocent of being betrayers?

Posted: 12 March 2007.
Amazing how the time passed barely five years.

"And in like manner We awakened them that they might question one another. A speaker from among them said: How long have ye tarried? They said: We have tarried a day or some part of a day, ------------- (18:19)

Posted By: gazzali
Date Posted: 31 August 2015 at 11:01pm
the war or attack against Islam is because there is no common ground for us. We must follow the Quranic teachings and this will make us united.

Once united there is no cause for attack

Print Page | Close Window

Forum Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 12.03 - http://www.webwizforums.com
Copyright ©2001-2019 Web Wiz Ltd. - https://www.webwiz.net