Printed Date: 18 April 2024 at 1:47am
Software Version: Web Wiz Forums 12.03 - http://www.webwizforums.com

Topic: One of most comprehesive hadith
Posted By: fatima
Subject: One of most comprehesive hadith
Date Posted: 21 November 2006 at 5:43am

Bismillah irrahman irrahim

Assalamu alaikum

I find this hadith so amazing, subhanAllah it almost got a complete code of life.

Narrated from khalid bin walid (ra), A man once came in the gathering where Sayyidina Muhammad sallallahu alayhi wassalam was sitting with many companions (ra). He asked the permission to ask some question and on being given the permission from Sayyidina Muhammad sallallahu alayhi wassalam,

1. The man said, 'I want to be one of the great scholars'.        

Sayyidina Muhammad sallallahu alayhi wassalam replied, 'Have taqwa (be mindful) of Allah subhanahu wa ta'ala, you will be one the great scholars'.

2. The man said, 'I want to be one of the rich'.

Sayyidina Muhammad sallallahu alayhi wassalam replied, 'Be content and you will be one of the rich'.

3. The man said, 'I want to be Just'.

Sayyidina Muhammad sallallahu alayhi wassalam replied, 'Like for your muslim brother what you like for yourself, you will be one of the just people'.

4. The man said, 'I want to be one of the best people'.

Sayyidina Muhammad sallallahu alayhi wassalam replied, 'Be beneficial to people, you will become one of the best among them'.

5. The man said, 'I want to be one of the special and close servant of Allah subhanahu wa ta'ala.

Sayyidina Muhammad sallallahu alayhi wassalam replied, 'Remember Allah subhanahu wa ta'ala much, you will become close to Him'.

6. The man said, 'I want to achieve completeness in my faith'.

Sayyidina Muhammad sallallahu alayhi wassalam replied, 'Have good manner, it is essential for completeness of faith'.

7. The man said, 'I want to be among the muhsinin'.

Sayyidina Muhammad sallallahu alayhi wassalam replied, 'Worship Allah subhanahu wa ta'ala as if you can see Him, though you cant see Him but He sees you and watches over you all the time.

8. The man said, 'I want to be an obedient slave of Allah subhanahu wa ta'ala.

Sayyidina Muhammad sallallahu alayhi wassalam replied, 'Fulfill the duties enjoined by Allah subhanahu wa ta'ala and you will be among the obedient slaves of Allah subhanahu wa ta'ala.

9. The man said, 'I want to meet Allah subhanahu wa ta'ala cleansed from sins'.

Sayyidina Muhammad sallallahu alayhi wassalam replied, 'After all sort of impurity take a bath straight away, you will meet Allah subhbanahu wa ta'ala in state of purity from sins.

10. The man said, 'On the Day of Judgement, I want to rise with Nur (light)'.

Sayyidina Muhammad sallallahu alayhi wassalam replied, 'Don't opress yourself or others, you will have nur on the Day of Judgement'.

11. The man said, 'On the Day of Judgement, i want to be under the Mercy of Allah subhanahu wa ta'ala'.

Sayyidina Muhammad sallallahu alayhi wassalam replied, 'Be mercifull to His creation, Allah subhanahu wa ta'ala show you mercy on the Day of Judgement'.

12. The man said, 'How should i wash off my sins'.

Sayyidina Muhammad sallallahu alayhi wassalam replied, 'Say istighfaar much, it will reduce your sins'.

13. The man said, 'I want to be one of the most respectable person'.

Sayyidina Muhammad sallallahu alayhi wassalam replied, 'Don't tell your need to people, you will be one of the most respected person'.

14. The man said, 'I want to be one of the strongest and powerful'.

Sayyidina Muhammad sallallahu alayhi wassalam replied, 'Trust Allah subhanahu wa ta'ala'.

15. The man said, 'I want to have prosperity'.

Sayyidina Muhammad sallallahu alayhi wassalam replied, 'Be in state of ablution all the times, you will have prosperity'.

16. The man said, 'I want to be beloved of Allah subhanahu wa ta'ala and His Messenger Sayyidina Muhammad sallallahu alayhi wassalam'.

Sayyidina Muhammad sallallahu alayhi wassalam replied, 'Like what Allah subhanahu wa ta'ala and His Messenger Sayyidina Muhammad sallallahu alayhi wassalam likes and you will be their beloved'.

17. The man said, 'I want to be saved from anger/wrath of Allah subhanahu wa ta'ala'.

Sayyidina Muhammad sallallahu alayhi wassalam replied, 'Save His creation from your anger and He will save you from His'.

18. The man said, 'I want my duas (supplications) to be accepted'.

Sayyidina Muhammad sallallahu alayhi wassalam replied, 'Stay away (stop eating) from Haram (forbidden), your duas will be accepted'.

19. The man said, 'I wish that Allah subhanahu wa ta'ala saves me from abasement on the Day of Judgement'.

Sayyidina Muhammad sallallahu alayhi wassalam replied, 'Save yourself from fornication and adultery and Allah subhanahu wa ta'ala will save you from abasement'.

20. The man said, 'I wish on the Day of Judgement, Allah subhanahu wa ta'ala hides my faults from His creation'.

Sayyidina Muhammad sallallahu alayhi wassalam replied, 'Hide the faults of your brethren, Allah subhanahu wa ta'ala will hide yours on the Day of Judgement'.

21. The man said, 'What saves you from your sins'.

Sayyidina Muhammad sallallahu alayhi wassalam replied, 'Tears of repentance, entertaining guests and illnesses'.

22. The man said, 'What is greatest goodness'.

Sayyidina Muhammad sallallahu alayhi wassalam replied, 'Good manners, entertaining guests and patience'.

23. The man said, 'What is the worst sin'.

Sayyidina Muhammad sallallahu alayhi wassalam replied, 'Bad manners and miserliness'.

24. The man said, 'What could be your saviour from wrath of Allah subhanahu wa ta'ala'.

Sayyidina Muhammad sallallahu alayhi wassalam replied, 'Giving charity hidden and establishing ties of kinship'.

25. The man said, 'What could help extinguishing the fire of hell'.

Sayyidina Muhammad sallallahu alayhi wassalam replied, 'Showing patience in the face of an adversity'.

Musnad Ahmad.

Wassalam

-------------
Say: (O Muhammad) If you love Allah, then follow me, Allah will love you and forgive you your faults, and Allah is Forgiving, MercifuL

Replies:
Posted By: Abeer23
Date Posted: 22 November 2006 at 2:04am
jazakillahu khairan sis.

Print Page | Close Window

Forum Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 12.03 - http://www.webwizforums.com
Copyright ©2001-2019 Web Wiz Ltd. - https://www.webwiz.net