Forum Description: Prophets - Jesus
URL: https://www.islamicity.org/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=6447
Printed Date: 29 March 2024 at 12:03am
Software Version: Web Wiz Forums 12.03 - http://www.webwizforums.com

Topic: JESUS PROPHECIES ISLAM+"PEOPLE OF BOOK"
Posted By: Kariim25
Subject: JESUS PROPHECIES ISLAM+"PEOPLE OF BOOK"
Date Posted: 21 August 2006 at 6:21pm
JESUS PROPHECIES ISLAM / MOHAMMED (peace be upon him) AND TOLD ABOUT �PEOPLE OF THE BOOK�-RELIGIONS (in Qur�an 600 years later!), AND TIME-SCHEDULE OF THOSE, AND TOLD ORDER OF THOSE RELIGIONS WITH DESCRIPTIONS: (Allah knows best)

(These two "hidden prophecy" are connected to Luke.5:36-39, why new religion is necessary instead of change of old religions.)

1 "hour" = approx. 200 hundred years, from Abraham/Jacob 1800-1700 BC (and so Jewish-religion 1600 BC->) to Islam 632 AC = 2400 years / 12 hours = 200 years

Matt.20:1. "For the kingdom of heaven is like a landowner (God) who went (send prophets) out early in the morning (before "first hour" of 12 hours of day in Jewish calendar, so Abraham/Jacob 1800-1700 BC and Jews as a religion after them in "first hour" 1600-1400 BC) to hire men (believers) to work (for His glory) in his vineyard (Earth). 2. He agreed to pay them a denarius (paradise) for the day (world history) and sent them into his vineyard.

3. "About the third hour (1300/1200-1100 BC Sabians/Zarathustrians, even in Bible there is two "Sabians" in opposite directions, another possibly in South-Iraq) he went out and saw others standing in the marketplace doing nothing (Judaism had not spread much outside their own Jewish nation). 4.He told them, 'You also (besides Judaism) go and work in my vineyard, and I will pay you whatever is right.' 5. So they went.

"He went out again about the sixth hour (600 BC beginning of prophesies about Messiah) and the ninth hour (around 1 AC Jesus were born) and did the same thing (created Christians and Christianity, notice simple description as Jesus is speaking about religion most connected to himself).

6. ABOUT (not exactly 400-600 AC) the eleventh hour (Prophet Mohammed, peace be upon him: 570-632 AC) he went out (send prophet) and found still others (Arabs) standing around. He asked them, 'Why have you been standing here all day long doing nothing (Arabs had not had religions through prophets, only polytheism-paganism)?'

7. " 'Because no one has hired us (Arabs were so despised that even Byzantium or Persia did not want to conquer and convert them),' they answered."He said to them, 'You also go and work in my vineyard.'

8. "When evening came, the owner of the vineyard said to his foreman, 'Call the workers and pay them their wages (what they deserve), beginning with the last ones hired (Muslims) and going on to the first (Jews).'

9. "The workers (Muslims) who were hired about the eleventh hour (500-700 AC) came and each received a denarius. 10. So when those came who were hired first (Jews), they expected to receive more. But each one of them also received a denarius. 11. When they received it, they began to grumble against the landowner (God). 12. 'These men who were hired last (Muslims) worked only one hour,' they said, 'and you have made them equal to us who have borne the burden of the work and the heat of the day (persecutions, slavery, occupations).'

13. "But he answered one of them, 'Friend, I am not being unfair to you. Didn't you agree to work for a denarius? 14. Take your pay and go. I want to give the man who was hired last the same as I gave you. 15. Don't I have the right to do what I want with my own money? Or are you envious because I am generous (you want to keep God for your nation only, as a "chosen people")?'

16. "So the last (Muslims) will be first, and the first (Jews) will be last."

[Prophet Mohammed, peace be upon him, said that even though he was last of prophets, and Muslims are last of believers, they will be first to enter paradise, "last will be first"]

Remember to look also parallel in Luke 13:6-9 connected to this parallel, where also Islam is prophesied by Jesus in very accurate details:
 ( http://www.angelfire.com/moon2/koran/bible/ )

-------------
About science and history compared to Qur�an and Islam:

http://www.angelfire.com/moon2/koran/

Replies:
Date Posted: 21 August 2006 at 6:22pm

MY CALCULATIONS IN Matt.20:1-16

There is no mentioning if workers came in what part of each "hour"

("about") 11th = 400-600 AC, Islam 570-632AC (to beginning of 12th)
10th = 200-400 AC
9th = 1 AC-200 AC (Christianity 32 AC ->)
8th = 200 BC- 1 AD
7th = 400 BC-200 BC
6th = 600 BC-400 BC (Messiah prophesied)
5th = 800 BC-600 BC
4th = 1000 BC- 800 BC
3th = 1200-1000 BC (Sabians / Zarathustrians)
2nd = 1400 BC-1200 BC
1st = 1600 BC-1400 BC (Early Jews)
"0-hour" = 1800 BC-1600 BC. ("Early in the morning he went", not actually INSIDE first hour, Jewish religion was practically born only after Jacob etc. in 1600 BC-1400 BC)

Well, Jesus did not go to practice math in schools. This is not math-exam, but for people to understand some idea. And maybe he being just a human, who makes errors and has somewhat limited knowledge, is reason also to why there is least "error-marginale" (+ - inside 200 years) in places of parallel connected to himself and Christianity.

More questions for Christians refusing this interpretation:

Some would say that verses in Matt.20:1-16 question actually point to divine generosity that transcends human ideas of fairness. Yes it can do that TOO (although first group complaining about payment because of extra-work and master getting furious about it does not really support it), but it is far more complex and long for that alone. It would have just be easy to say that master gives denar for workers, and that�s it.

Most popular Christian interpretation is that here Jesus told how disciples were hired in "early in the morning" and in "third" hour as apostles (it does not make sense at all, as all disciples were "hired" at once by Jesus, not in two time periods, and why would apostles be unhappy about later Christians entering also paradise, even before them, as they were one to convert them?), and that from "sixth" to "ninth" hour is about apostle Paul (again, why it would have been said to happen between these two time-periods, and not just in one?), and that in last hour is talked about all later Christians (who will come "first even though they were last", why would they enter paradise before apostles, and especially why would apostles go mad about them going one second before them into paradise, as all mentioned in parallel are saved anyway?).

-------------

Posted By: superme
Date Posted: 21 August 2006 at 7:07pm

It is good articles brother but you need to put them in the right sections.

Date Posted: 21 August 2006 at 9:59pm
A.S.A.!  What do you mean by that?  Is not general-discussion for everything?

Ok, I can also try prophet Jesus-section.

I have noticed that when in Google you write for example "Jesus prophecied Islam", my year old writing in this forum (with errors and much worse appearance) comes first. I pray that as many christians as possible will find some help from it in their quest for Islam.

So in other words, if I write topics in different words in THIS forum ("Jesus prophesied", "Jesus prophecies" or "Prophecy of Jesus") it will get into top in Google in much more searches, and again Islam will benefit. So I hope I get to keep these writings in this section too, because there is nothing as important as working for Allah�s cause. And with Christians it usually will need to began from their own perspective, from book that they consider sacred. Then they have no reason left not to accept Islam....

Wa aleikum salaam.

-------------

Date Posted: 21 August 2006 at 10:20pm
Originally posted by superme superme wrote:

It is good articles brother but you need to put them in the right sections.

Do we have any christians in this forum who would be willing to start debate with me about Bible, and especially about these parts and interpretations?

I have been visiting different forums for a year now, and I can say that they have usually gone completely silent or started personal attacks (or attacking against Islam in all other kinds of subjects) without even touching my writing, not even with a long stick.

Just wonder that could it be, that when I were founding Islam and started to read bible again with different view, I just happened to got it correct right in the first time and understood it as it should have been understood?

-------------

Posted By: hat2010
Date Posted: 01 December 2006 at 3:30am
Peace,

To attempt to answer your last question: I think the reason people
become silent is because there is something in the tone of one's work
which does not invite debate or discussion but validation, and, if failing
that, turns into an sloppy troll-style online fight, using the prophets as

Perhaps the divine has revealed something to you, Kariim. God knows.
You have presented a creative and heartfelt personal understanding of
passages from the holy books...T'Barak Allah Alik.

That said: Saying that the Jews will be seated last is unconstructive,
offensive and implies you have knowledge of what will happen in the
hereafter when we are told time and time again in the Quran that ultimate
grace, mercy, and judgement on the day of the Great Awakening, the Day
of Religion, the Incontestable Event; it is strictly and without exception
(including the prophets) in God's hands; we simply don't, can't know
what God will do, who God will show mercy to.   

"Learn from your past to Work righteousness for your future"
from sura ya sin...

with peace and respect,

Jamal Morelli

Happy Friday everyone...

Posted By: believer
Date Posted: 01 February 2008 at 5:59pm

This story is about the fact that GOD pays those life long believers the same as those that turn believers in the last part of their life. 

----------------------------

Luke23

The Crucifixion

40But the other criminal rebuked him. "Don't you fear God," he said, "since you are under the same sentence? 41We are punished justly, for we are getting what our deeds deserve. But this man has done nothing wrong."

42Then he said, "Jesus, remember me when you come into your kingdom."

43Jesus answered him, "I tell you the truth, today you will be with me in paradise."

Jesus welcomed the thief into heaven, even though he [theif] was becoming a believer at his death.

-------------
John 3
16"For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.

Posted By: minuteman
Date Posted: 01 February 2008 at 7:38pm
Originally posted by believer believer wrote:

This story is about the fact that GOD pays those life long believers the same as those that turn believers in the last part of their life. 

Luke23

The Crucifixion

40But the other criminal rebuked him. "Don't you fear God," he said, "since you are under the same sentence? 41We are punished justly, for we are getting what our deeds deserve. But this man has done nothing wrong."

42Then he said, "Jesus, remember me when you come into your kingdom."

43Jesus answered him, "I tell you the truth, today you will be with me in paradise."

Jesus welcomed the thief into heaven, even though he [theif] was becoming a believer at his death.

Yes, it is all very well. Jesus said the best thing to the thief. But what was the result?? the christians do not believe that jesus went to paradise on that day. They believe that he was in hell for 3 days. We Muslims are unable to understand anything of the christians.

Without any ill feelings, please let us know what was Jesus (a god) doing in hell?? Or what need he to go to paradise? Please no offense. If you have any answer then tell otherwise forget it. I do not believe that God has to go to paradise. Am I right? I cannot believe that a god can die.

-------------
If any one is bad some one must suffer

Date Posted: 03 February 2008 at 11:09am

No that is a good question.

1 Peter 3

18For Christ died for sins once for all, the righteous for the unrighteous, to bring you to God. He was put to death in the body but made alive by the Spirit, 19through whom also he went and preached to the spirits in prison 20who disobeyed long ago when God waited patiently in the days of Noah while the ark was being built.

-----------------

Remember that our time is different then GOD's time.

The human body dies but our souls do not.

For Christians heaven / paradise is being with GOD, hell is being away from GOD, alone.

-------------
John 3
16"For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.

Posted By: peacemaker
Date Posted: 03 February 2008 at 2:43pm

It is important to note that no discussion of interfaith nature can take place in this section.

Please take part in interfaith section for such discussions.  

-------------
Then which of the favours of your Lord will ye deny?
Qur'an 55:13

Date Posted: 11 March 2008 at 3:57pm

LOL!  peacemaker -  I just put a Bible verse in the interfaith section about Jesus' new commandment and it was moved here to the Jesus forum!

It is hard to figure out which forum to put things in especially when Kariim 25 asks where the Christians are.

-------------
John 3

Date Posted: 17 March 2008 at 10:47am

LOL!  peacemaker -  I just put a Bible verse in the interfaith section about Jesus' new commandment and it was moved here to the Jesus forum!

Please provide the link so that I may see what you are talking about.

One discusses Islamic aspect of Prophet Jesus ( peace be upon him ) in this section. See the name of the section: Prophet Jesus.

Discussions of interfaith nature belong to only interfaith section.

-------------

Date Posted: 17 March 2008 at 11:06am

http://www.islamicity.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=11922&PN=1 - http://www.islamicity.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=11922&am p;PN=1

-------------
John 3

Date Posted: 18 March 2008 at 10:28am

http://www.islamicity.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=11922&am p;PN=1 - http://www.islamicity.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=11922&am p;am p;PN=1

That is present in Interfaith section, and that has NOT been moved to this section.

Doesn�t that contradict your claim?

-------------

Date Posted: 28 March 2008 at 8:47am

LOL!  I am not trying to start an arguement, just trying to understand where to post what.

Why does it say moved in front of it in the Prophet- Jesus section?

-------------
John 3

Date Posted: 03 April 2008 at 10:31am

LOL!  I am not trying to start an arguement, just trying to understand where to post what.

Why does it say moved in front of it in the Prophet- Jesus section?

That means it was originally posted in this section, Prophet-Jesus, and later moved to Interfaith section as is the case here.

-------------

Print Page | Close Window

Forum Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 12.03 - http://www.webwizforums.com
Copyright ©2001-2019 Web Wiz Ltd. - https://www.webwiz.net