Forum Description: General Discussion
URL: https://www.islamicity.org/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=586
Printed Date: 27 April 2024 at 6:07pm
Software Version: Web Wiz Forums 12.03 - http://www.webwizforums.com

Topic: Nudity in western culture
Posted By: Rehmat
Subject: Nudity in western culture
Date Posted: 15 April 2005 at 12:10pm

Men acts and women appear. Men look at women. Women watch themselves being looked at. This determines not only most relations between men and women but also the relation of women to themselves � John Berger.

The western society has used nudity to oppress its own public and those they have enslaved in the name of �liberation and modernity�. The idea of using the naked form to humiliate and denigrate is a common thread running through various groups within western society, which shows their behaviour such as their naked brutality in Iraqi and Israeli prisons.

The more subtle form of the use of nakedness as a tool for subjugating and controlling a particular group is to be found with western oppression of women. They�re far from �liberated� as the western propagandists wish Muslim women to believe. In th West, there are several economical usage of exploiting women � They�re used to sell almost everything from shampoo to luxury cars. The use of female nudity in popular culture generates an atmosphere which a particular role and image of women develops � that�s the women are good for; dancing, half naked on music videos, draping half naked over car bonnets in car shows, appearing on billboard posters, being �cover girls� on men�s magazines and enticing cinema goers to see new Hollywood releases.

And We wished to do a favour to those who were weak and oppressed in the lands, and to make them rulers and to make them the inheritors � Al-Qassas:5.

-------------
Know your enemy!
No time to waste. Act now!
Tomorrow it will be too late
What You Don�t Know Can Kill You

Replies:
Posted By: IslamicGirl
Date Posted: 16 April 2005 at 2:41am

Rehmat,

Salams, I agree.. I live in a Western influenced nation, and don't most of us, now days??  Your point is an understatement.

Salams

-------------
*Islamic Girl*

Posted By: unity1
Date Posted: 16 April 2005 at 2:58am

Well,I do agree that in the Western Culture,women are used as an entertainment product but even over their I have noticed that their are several ladies and women who care much about their dignity and reputation as the women of Muslim Countries does.

I have lived in California, Los Angeles ,where Hollywood is situated, even their I have not seen such shameless acts as people in the Muslim Countries unfortunately think. My brother use to go to his job which was around 55 miles away from our residence and on the way their was a beach where the shooting of "Bay Watch" use to take place . When ever we use to pass from that beach, we never saw any kind of shameless acts or nudity on it.Only few people do surfing on that beach and some of them just jog their with their dogs. Only during the shooting hours they show the beach as a very charming and sexy place.

I have noticed that both West and Muslims have misconceptions about each other and media has played a great role in creating this misconception.

-------------

who call themselves superior are actually inferior in the eyes of Allah.Those who call themselves slaves of Allah are superior not only in the eyes of Allah but also superior in the eyes of man.

Posted By: kalssum
Date Posted: 16 April 2005 at 3:25am
Originally posted by IslamicGirl IslamicGirl wrote:

Rehmat,

Salams, I agree.. I live in a Western influenced nation, and don't most of us, now days??  Your point is an understatement.

Salams

-------------
k

Date Posted: 16 April 2005 at 4:34am

Originally posted by unity1 unity1 wrote:

Well,I do agree that in the Western Culture,women are used as an entertainment product but even over their I have noticed that their are several ladies and women who care much about their dignity and reputation as the women of Muslim Countries does.

"Several ladies" out of 278 million people in the US!

Quote I have lived in California, Los Angeles ,where Hollywood is situated, even their I have not seen such shameless acts as people in the Muslim Countries unfortunately think...

After living 35 years withing western society - I think I could have better idea what is going on!

Quote I have noticed that both West and Muslims have misconceptions about each other and media has played a great role in creating this misconception

The West always have ignorance of the East, especially Islam and Muslims - but the people outside the West have learned the 'true nature' of the West after living under their colonization for centuries.

-------------
Know your enemy!

Date Posted: 16 April 2005 at 6:32am
Kalssum y the  ??

-------------
*Islamic Girl*

Posted By: Suleyman
Date Posted: 16 April 2005 at 6:46am
I am with UNity...

Date Posted: 16 April 2005 at 8:02am

-------------
*Islamic Girl*

Date Posted: 16 April 2005 at 8:06am

Originally posted by IslamicGirl IslamicGirl wrote:

Smile,i am also with u...the issue includes wide dimension...

Date Posted: 16 April 2005 at 9:31am

Originally posted by Suleyman Suleyman wrote:

I am with UNity...

You mean 'Islamic Unity (Ummah)' - or that you have nothing to add to the discussion!

Wa Salaam.

-------------
Know your enemy!

Posted By: ummziba
Date Posted: 16 April 2005 at 9:37am

Living in a western country, I do agree that there is a very low standard of morality when it comes to just about everything, including dressing.  Even girls as young as 8 can be seen wearing pants/skirts/shorts down to their pubic bone and tops that barely cover anything. 

What I find so curious is that this mode of dress is accepted here but people are horrified when they see someone like me, completely covered!!!!  It makes no sense.  How can it be that practically nude girls and women draw no unusual response but a hijabi sends them into fits of rage and disdain?

Before I became a Muslim, my life experience was flooded with encounters with men who could only look at my chest, not my face (I am not talking boyfriends, I am talking about regular encounters in public places).  I never dressed improperly, so my clothes did not draw this response.  When I started wearing hijab I was absolutely blown away to find men (those who didn't turn away in disdain from a Muslim) actually treating me like a human being, even looking at my face when I spoke.  This was a whole new experience for me.  Finally, peace through Islam, al hamdu lilah!

Peace, ummziba.

-------------
Sticks and stones may break my bones, but your words...they break my soul ~

Date Posted: 16 April 2005 at 10:31am
Originally posted by Rehmat Rehmat wrote:

I am with UNity...

You mean 'Islamic Unity (Ummah)' - or that you have nothing to add to the discussion!

Wa Salaam.

I am also with u

Take care my brother,

Date Posted: 16 April 2005 at 12:26pm

...I am also with U

You know what brother? You could be the best 'moderate Muslim prime minister of Turkey' - who would be acceptable to all - US, Israel and the Kemalist military.

-------------
Know your enemy!

Date Posted: 16 April 2005 at 1:11pm

...I am also with U

You know what brother? You could be the best 'moderate Muslim prime minister of Turkey' - who would be acceptable to all - US, Israel and the Kemalist military.

hmmm...is it good or bad?,i remembered the ayat below;i don't think that i did not say any of a word fitting to this ayat;i am not an hypocrite;insh'Allah...also i am in the black list of the army...may be he made an compare with the prime ministers of Turkey really fitting to this ayat...i wish Allah will all protect us to astraying from the principles of the Qur'an.

YUSUFALI: Their desire is that thou shouldst be pliant: so would they be pliant.

Date Posted: 16 April 2005 at 1:45pm
Originally posted by Suleyman[...hmmm...is it good or bad.....[/Quote Suleyman[...hmmm...is it good or bad.....[/Quote wrote:

First of all - Hmmmmmm is

First of all - Hmmmmmm is my 'Trade Mark' on some other sites. Some IDs would attest to that.

I used to admire brother Recep Tayyip Erdogan when he was Mayor of Istanbul for his good Islamic credentials. However, after becoming prime minister � it seems he has lost his perception. For example, during his current visit to Norway � he said: ''we regret to see negative attitudes against Turkish and Muslim people in some European countries recently. It is impossible to understand such attitudes against Turks and Muslims in a period when the world focuses on dialogue among different civilizations and cultures.''

I think his info. Was not wrong � but then he made the remark which show his total ignorance of European history � or maybe his �obedience� to his �Kemalist masters�:

The EU is not a Christian club. It is the outcome of compromise among civilizations. The EU is a whole of political values - Hmmmmmm.

http://www.turkishpress.com/news.asp?id=40265 - http://www.turkishpress.com/news.asp?id=40265

-------------
Know your enemy!

Posted By: Angel
Date Posted: 16 April 2005 at 11:21pm

After living 35 years withing western society - I think I could have better idea what is going on!

Did you ever get out thou?  

-------------
~ Our feet are earthbound, but our hearts and our minds have wings ~

Date Posted: 16 April 2005 at 11:32pm

Rehmat, in your orignal post, you generalise way too much. And another thing America does not equal the West! nor does the West equal America!

Ummziba, your experience does not equate that everyone does that, my experience is that I can wear shorts and shirt or singlets and i get treated respectful and as a human being.

I am with Unity1, I agree with her/him.

-------------

Date Posted: 17 April 2005 at 1:22am
>> ? <<

-------------
*Islamic Girl*

Date Posted: 17 April 2005 at 5:44am
Originally posted by Angel Angel wrote:

Yes - As a matter of fact I did go to your home-country - Israel in 1996.

-------------
Know your enemy!

Date Posted: 17 April 2005 at 5:50am

Rehmat, in your orignal post, you generalise way too much. And another thing America does not equal the West! nor does the West equal America!

Are you saying that the vast majority of Americans are not decendents of European settlers? And how about, that Zionist prime minister of Israel wrote in his biography - "Israel may be situated in the Middle East, but we are European in every sense....?"

But then the 'West' could be out of European - or all Europeans could be Khazars - like the European Jew settlers in Palestine.

-------------
Know your enemy!

Posted By: unity1
Date Posted: 19 April 2005 at 1:50am

Asalam Aalaikum

Yes it is true that Americans are the descendants of the Europeans but that doesnot mean that they will be equal to other Europeans in every aspect.

Take the example of Bani Isreal(Children of Isreal) who were the descendants of Isaac(pbuh)the youngest son of Ibrahim(pbuh) and majority of the Prophets excluding Prophet Muhammad(pbuh) came from the linage of Isaac(pbuh) does it mean that the Children of Isreal(Bani Isreal) were equal to the Prophets who came from the linage of Isaac(pbuh) in nature and quality?

Americans have no culture like Europeans thats because they are not the original Europeans, they are the mixture of different races of Europe.

If you visit London for few months and then visit USA for few months, you will see some great differences, in London Girls and Boys are more open to romance and sex then Americans.

Most of the Europeans including British are proud of themselves and that is also because they have a culture and heritage unlike Americans.

Regards,    

-------------

who call themselves superior are actually inferior in the eyes of Allah.Those who call themselves slaves of Allah are superior not only in the eyes of Allah but also superior in the eyes of man.

Posted By: blond
Date Posted: 19 April 2005 at 5:22am

Asalam Aalaikum

Yes it is true that Americans are the descendants of the Europeans but that doesnot mean that they will be equal to other Europeans in every aspect.

Take the example of Bani Isreal(Children of Isreal) who were the descendants of Isaac(pbuh)the youngest son of Ibrahim(pbuh) and majority of the Prophets excluding Prophet Muhammad(pbuh) came from the linage of Isaac(pbuh) does it mean that the Children of Isreal(Bani Isreal) were equal to the Prophets who came from the linage of Isaac(pbuh) in nature and quality? 

I have studied, and Malcolm X also taught, that those who we call Jews today are actually from Europe and are converts to the Hewbrew Israelite relgion. Their native language is Yiddish, but they adopted Hebrew, after Musa brought them out of a savage condition in Europe. Malcolm used to say that this is a history that they do not want the people to know, because they usurped the birthright of the original Hewbrew Israelites, like Yacub usurped the birthright of his brother. Now they call themselves "The Chosen People", but they really usurped that title and they don't want it known.

One of the problems that the Muslim world has, is that they divide Europe into nations and view them as different. But when one looks throughout history, ones sees Europe acting as a single been being, with a united purpose.

21:96. Even when Gog and Magog are let loose and they sally forth from every elevated place.

Date Posted: 19 April 2005 at 5:29am

Yes it is true that Americans are the descendants of the Europeans but that doesnot mean that they will be equal to other Europeans in every aspect

White Americans are descendants of European - just like the White settlers in Australia and New Zealand - the later too destroyed the Native societies by butchery - which is a 'hallmark' of European history.

No two brothers can be equal in every sense - That's the law of nature. However, the Americans, thanks to its European crime Mafia - has even exelled itself over Europe.

Quote Take the example of Bani Isreal(Children of Isreal) who were the descendants of Isaac(pbuh)the youngest son of Ibrahim(pbuh) and majority of the Prophets excluding Prophet Muhammad(pbuh) came from the linage of Isaac(pbuh) does it mean that the Children of Isreal(Bani Isreal) were equal to the Prophets who came from the linage of Isaac(pbuh) in nature and quality?

Sorry dear, could not get your point here - except that the 'Banu Israel' took their name from prophet Yakoob (Jacob) whose second name was 'Israel'.

Quote Americans have no culture like Europeans thats because they are not the original Europeans, they are the mixture of different races of Europe.

I would not like to insult the 287 million Americans - However, the first European settlers, both in Americana and Australia were British convict and thugs. 

Quote If you visit London for few months and then visit USA for few months, you will see some great differences, in London Girls and Boys are more open to romance and sex then Americans.

Are you saying that the Brits. have more homosexuals and lesbians than the US? The US has 28-30 million of them.

Wa Salaam.

-------------
Know your enemy!

Date Posted: 19 April 2005 at 5:41am
Originally posted by blond blond wrote:

I have studied, and Malcolm X also taught, that those who we call Jews today are actually from Europe and are converts to the Hewbrew Israelite relgion. Their native language is Yiddish, but they adopted Hebrew, after Musa brought them out of a savage condition in Europe. Malcolm used to say that this is a history that they do not want the people to know, because they usurped the birthright of the original Hewbrew Israelites, like Yacub usurped the birthright of his brother. Now they call themselves "The Chosen People", but they really usurped that title and they don't want it known.

According to various European historians - 90% of European and American Jewry is descendents of Mongol Khazars. They don't belong to the 10-12 Tribes of 'Banu Israel'.

That the Khazars are the lineal ancestors of Eastern European Jewry is a historical fact. Jewish historians and religious text books acknowledge the fact, though the propagandists of Jewish nationalism belittle it as pro-Arab propaganda. Somewhat ironically, Volume IV of the Jewish Encyclopedia - because this publication spells Khazars with a "C" instead of a "K" - is titled "Chazars to Dreyfus": and it was the Dreyfus trial, as interpreted by Theodor Herzl, that made the modern Jewish Khazars of Russia forget their descent from converts to Judaism and accept anti-Semitism as proof of their Palestinian origin.

For all that anthropologists know, Hitler's ancestry might go back to one of the ten Lost Tribes of 'Israel'; while Weizmann may be a descendant of the Khazars, the converts to Judaism who were in no anthropological respect related to Palestine. The home to which Weizmann, Silver and so many other Ashkenazim Zionists have yearned to return has most likely never been theirs. "Here's a paradox, a paradox, a most ingenious paradox": in anthropological fact, many Christians may have much more Hebrew-'Israelite' blood in their veins than most of their Jewish neighbors.

Quote One of the problems that the Muslim world has, is that they divide Europe into nations and view them as different. But when one looks throughout history, ones sees Europe acting as a single been being, with a united purpose.

Not correct. Europeans have always divided and murdering each other throughout their history. The recent example are - WW I & 2, French Revolution, Russian Revolution, and breakdown of Yugoslavia, etc.

They were only UNITED during their 'holy crusades' against the Saracens (Muslim Arabs).

-------------
Know your enemy!

Date Posted: 19 April 2005 at 6:33am

They were only UNITED during their 'holy crusades' against the Saracens (Muslim Arabs).

I do not believe that you are completely correct. They were united in many other activities than Crusades.

• The African Slave Trade
  • Decemating the Native American Indians
  • And now, reducing the world population of the Dark nations.

Date Posted: 19 April 2005 at 7:41am

I do not believe that you are completely correct. They were united in many other activities than Crusades.
  • The African Slave Trade
  • Decemating the Native American Indians
  • And now, reducing the world population of the Dark nations.

1. Slave trade - European slave trade was not limited to Africans. The Jews were known to be involved in White slave trade too - Supplying little kids and beautiful women to Ottoman elites.

2. European 'decemating' is also not limited to Native American Indians. They did the same thing to Native Australian Indians - Are currently doing it to Native Palestinian Arabs.

3. That's an anti-Semitic remark. My ancestors from Kashmir are much 'whiter' than any European, especially the Sicilians.

-------------
Know your enemy!

Date Posted: 19 April 2005 at 8:23am

1. Slave trade - European slave trade was not limited to Africans. The Jews were known to be involved in White slave trade too - Supplying little kids and beautiful women to Ottoman elites.

2. European 'decemating' is also not limited to Native American Indians. They did the same thing to Native Australian Indians - Are currently doing it to Native Palestinian Arabs.

3. That's an anti-Semitic remark. My ancestors from Kashmir are much 'whiter' than any European, especially the Sicilians.

I think you just like to fight.

• The African Slave Trade, was limited to Africans
  • The genocide of Native Amercans was limited to Native Amercans

Feel free to add any others you want. But I was specific, not general.

Posted By: Colin
Date Posted: 19 April 2005 at 8:41am
I think you'll also find that Muslim Arabs were big players in the African slave trade, and long before the evil westerners got in on the act.

Date Posted: 19 April 2005 at 8:48am

Originally posted by Colin Colin wrote:

I think you'll also find that Muslim Arabs were big players in the African slave trade, and long before the evil westerners got in on the act.

I agree.

This is a fact.

And, also it is a reason why many Blacks reject Islam.

Date Posted: 19 April 2005 at 9:01am
I don't know if it's true but I have also read that during inter-tribal wars, particularly in West Africa, it was traditional for the victors to take slaves as a form of war booty.

Date Posted: 19 April 2005 at 9:57am

I don't know if it's true but I have also read that during inter-tribal wars, particularly in West Africa, it was traditional for the victors to take slaves as a form of war booty.

Ever read Roman or Greek history? How you suppose they used to deal with their defeated enemies - Oops, Slaves?

And did I mention how the Christian Serbs and Croats treated their Muslim victims - especially the women? According to western reports - some 60,000 Muslim women were raped by Serbs and Croats.

-------------
Know your enemy!

Date Posted: 19 April 2005 at 10:00am

....I think you just like to fight.

I could but this board would not have the capacity to take all those stories of European slave victims - 100,000/year in the US; 3000/year in Israel, etc.

Oh by the way - I way NOT scared of your 'Bold WMDs'.

-------------
Know your enemy!

Date Posted: 19 April 2005 at 10:04am

YEP, Muslim Arabs went to Africa before the Christian Roman. Hell, which history books I had been reading!

-------------
Know your enemy!

Posted By: ZamanH
Date Posted: 19 April 2005 at 10:18am

Although I haven't been out of my country. I have seen the behaviour of Western tourists. When they visit beaches in Kerala or Goa, they stroll around semi-naked (some of them naked) in the beaches. If you visit beaches elsewhere in India which are not frequented by the Westerners, Indians don't behave in the same way. Also, the WEstern tourists behave exactly in the same way as ukhti Ummziba had described the behaviour of her countrymen. Government, here, tolerates them because they bring in lots of money.

And another thing America does not equal the West! nor does the West equal America!

I hope, you also don't deny that entire West depends on its prosperity on the U.S.

U.S is different than the West (just as other Western countries are diff. from each other and hence, "different" from the West) but no sensible person can deny that U.S belongs to the West.

-------------
An enemy of an enemy is a fickle friend.
There will be more women in hell than men.
..for persecution is worse than the slaughter of the enemy..(Quran 2:191)
Heaven lies under mother's feet

Date Posted: 19 April 2005 at 10:31am

A slave in Africa was not the same as a slave for Europeans.

A slave for Eurpeans is 3/5ths of a human being, which is currently written in the US Constitution .

Not quite an animal, not quite human.

Date Posted: 19 April 2005 at 10:47am

....I think you just like to fight.

I could but this board would not have the capacity to take all those stories of European slave victims - 100,000/year in the US; 3000/year in Israel, etc.

Oh by the way - I way NOT scared of your 'Bold WMDs'.

I was  not trying to scare you, sir. It was obvious that you had trouble reading the small type.

Date Posted: 19 April 2005 at 11:08am

I was  not trying to scare you, sir. It was obvious that you had trouble reading the small type.

Are you suggesting that I borrow your eye-glasses? So far my doctor has not prescribed any for me.

-------------
Know your enemy!

Date Posted: 19 April 2005 at 11:14am

Are you suggesting that I borrow your eye-glasses? So far my doctor has not prescribed any for me.

That's ok. I'll buy you a pair.

Date Posted: 19 April 2005 at 12:12pm

YEP, Muslim Arabs went to Africa before the Christian Roman. Hell, which history books I had been reading!

Sorry mate, I have no idea which history books you "had been reading".

Date Posted: 19 April 2005 at 2:08pm

...Sorry mate, I have no idea which history books you "had been reading".

Sorry I don't believe in 'same sex marriages'.

The history books I have been reading were, fortunately, not written by Bernard Lewis or Williams Collin. The say that Arab became Muslims 250 years after the Church chased Nazarenes to Africa.

-------------
Know your enemy!

Date Posted: 19 April 2005 at 4:23pm

Now back to the original topic � The nudity and vulgarity in western societies.

The position of women in the Judaeo-Christian tradition might seem frightening by our late twentieth century standards. Nevertheless, it has to be viewed within the proper historical context. In other words, any objective assessment of the position of women in the Judaeo-Christian tradition has to take into account the historical circumstances in which this tradition developed. There can be no doubt that the views of the Rabbis and the Church Fathers regarding women were influenced by the prevalent attitudes towards women in their societies. The Bible itself was written by different authors at different times. These authors could not have been impervious to the values and the way of life of the people around them. For example, the adultery laws of the Old Testament are so biased against women that they defy rational explanation by our mentality. However, if we consider the fact that the early Jewish tribes were obsessed with their genetic homogeneity and extremely eager to define themselves apart from the surrounding tribes and that only sexual misconduct by the married females of the tribes could threaten these cherished aspirations, we should then be able to understand, but not necessarily sympathize with, the reasons for this bias. Also, the diatribes of the Church Fathers against women should not be detached from the context of the misogynist Greco-Roman culture in which they lived. It would be unfair to evaluate the Judaeo-Christian legacy without giving any consideration to the relevant historical context.

-------------
Know your enemy!

Posted By: kim!
Date Posted: 19 April 2005 at 8:57pm

Muslims traded in African slaves for a long time. White people in the USA brought people from Africa to be slaves in the USA. The Portuguese brought people over from Africa to be slaves as well. No one seems to have either mentioned or really acknowledged any of matters like these.

Seems like Africa has a lot to be angry about and a lot of white people had/have some apologising to do.

(And yes - white people in Australia did some awful stuff for a long time, although I believe things were not so nasty in New Zealand - they seem to have got their act together earlier than we did)

And if anyone's interested - Angel's from Australia, not Israel.

Oh - and what does "same sex marriages" have to do with Colin? Gee, you must have a hard time in Canada - a place that is civilised enough to let people who love each other actually be married. 

Rehmat - what do you have against Australia? You insult us left, right and centre, despite the fact that Angel and I are the sorts of people who will actually agree with much of what you say about about our past. Although you have not been around very long, I think, and you appear to think that most non-Muslims are scum anyway. Well, get over it - God created us too, so one assumes we have a purpose. Even if it's just to irritate Sensitive Little Flowers like extremists...

Oh, and to get back on topic - if people spent more time nude, we would learn how to be less paranoid, less repressed, less judgmental and would actually treat each other less as sex-objects and more as real people. Nudity is only exciting to people who go to men's clubs and strip joints because it is generally disallowed and frowned upon in general society. If nudity was more widespread, people would not find it exciting. It would just be normal and people would just be regarded as human, not as toys.

I can remember several years ago on the old Islamicity boards, "Aus" complaining that he now felt "nothing" when he saw women around him on the street because he was now accoustomed to seeing women everywhere with now veils and wearing Western clothes.

He seemed to think that "feeling nothing" towards women in the street was a problem. I welcomed him "to the world", explaining that it's normal and natural to feel nothing towards women in the street because if he felt "something" towards all the women in the street, then wouldn't that make him a sick pervert? (or words to that extent, forgive me if I'm remembering my words wrongly, but that was my intent, as I remember)

It worries me that he apparently thinks it's normal to "feel something" towards loads of women whp were complete strangers.

If you repress people's instincts or feelings, then those feelings and instincts will emerge in some other way, some other time. Why do you think Catholic priests have so much sex? If you tell people they can't do something, then a lot of the time, they will want to do it. You can't stop all of the people all of the time. So you may as well let them do it and get it out of their system, so the thing is not so fascinating or exciting any more.

Kim...

Date Posted: 19 April 2005 at 11:02pm

Originally posted by Kim Kim wrote:

Muslims traded in African slaves for a long time. White people in the USA brought people from Africa to be slaves in the USA. The Portuguese brought people over from Africa to be slaves as well. No one seems to have either mentioned or really acknowledged any of matters like these.

Although Muslims traded in African slaves, they also had White slaves. In contrast, Westerners picked up only the coloured people for slavery, at least in the Modern era. Therefore, Westerners should be considered to be antagonistic to all the coloured people. Though, the slaves were treated worse by the Westerners compared to the Muslims, that is irrelevant.

-------------

Date Posted: 19 April 2005 at 11:12pm

Originally posted by Kim! Kim! wrote:

If you repress people's instincts or feelings, then those feelings and instincts will emerge in some other way, some other time. Why do you think Catholic priests have so much sex?

Yeah, I agree. But going to the other extreme is not the solution, either. We should adopt a middle approach.

Law should enforce women to wear veil to eliminate prostitution in all its forms. Prostitution should be defined as extracting materialistic favours from other men, by sexually exciting them, by  women.

-------------

Posted By: semar
Date Posted: 19 April 2005 at 11:37pm

Nudity is only exciting to people who go to men's clubs and strip joints because it is generally disallowed and frowned upon in general society. If nudity was more widespread, people would not find it exciting. It would just be normal and people would just be regarded as human, not as toys.

If you repress people's instincts or feelings, then those feelings and instincts will emerge in some other way, some other time. Why do you think Catholic priests have so much sex? If you tell people they can't do something, then a lot of the time, they will want to do it. You can't stop all of the people all of the time. So you may as well let them do it and get it out of their system, so the thing is not so fascinating or exciting any more.

Kim probably you are right, but the problem is the evilness of human being is never ever can be satisfied, let say the nudity and free sex become public, people will do something else that more exciting for example having sex with animal, biological brother/sister, biological parents/children etc. We can see this tend in western culture. The first one (sex with animal) still circulate on blue film.  For the second one (biologicalbrother/sister, biological parents/children etc) you can see it more public on program such as jerry springer (in the US) etc.

The approach that Islam does, not suppressing the instinct and biological need, but control and manage it in the proper and civilize way.

-------------
Salam/Peace,

Semar

"We are people who do not eat until we are hungry and do not eat to our fill." (Prophet Muhammad PBUH)

"1/3 of your stomach for food, 1/3 for water, 1/3 for air"

Date Posted: 19 April 2005 at 11:47pm

...Sorry mate, I have no idea which history books you "had been reading".

Sorry I don't believe in 'same sex marriages'.

The history books I have been reading were, fortunately, not written by Bernard Lewis or Williams Collin. The say that Arab became Muslims 250 years after the Church chased Nazarenes to Africa.

Rehmat, I also don't believe in same sex marriages - not even as a wacky form of population control... Anyhow, back to history books. As I'm sure you are aware, history books are no different from any other reference books in that some are good, some are bad and some totally indifferent. Many of the worst history books are nothing more than propaganda.

Date Posted: 20 April 2005 at 4:36am

Rehmat, I also don't believe in same sex marriages ...

That mean you did not know the meaning of English word 'mate'! Now how the heck you expect me to believe rest of your stuff?

As far history books are concerned - let me quote you some 'wise guy' who once said - History is written by the victors. How else you suppose the Nazis are villified while their 'Zionist collaborators' are being rewarded in $trillions!

-------------
Know your enemy!

Date Posted: 20 April 2005 at 7:42am

Rehmat, I also don't believe in same sex marriages ...   

That mean you did not know the meaning of English word 'mate'! Now how the heck you expect me to believe rest of your stuff? 

Mate = friend....It could also mean to copulate, I understand a fair amount of the aforementioned activity happens outside of marital relationships (be they same sex or hetrosexual).......but I can assure you that I was using the word purely in context of friendship.

Quote As far history books are concerned - let me quote you some 'wise guy' who once said - History is written by the victors. How else you suppose the Nazis are villified while their 'Zionist collaborators' are being rewarded in $trillions! 

Regardless of who wrote the history of WW2, I'm sure that the Nazi did quite enough to ensure they got a bad write-up. 

Date Posted: 20 April 2005 at 10:57am

...Mate = friend....It could also mean to copulate, I understand a fair amount of the aforementioned activity happens outside of marital relationships (be they same sex or hetrosexual).......but I can assure you that I was using the word purely in context of friendship.

Regardless of who wrote the history of WW2, I'm sure that the Nazi did quite enough to ensure they got a bad write-up. 

I am afraid your definition of �mate� is as ridiculous as your knowledge of Nazi-Zionist collaboration (or a case of self-denial)!

Early in 1935, a passenger ship bound for Haifa in Palestine left the German port of Bremerhaven. Its stern bore the Hebrew letter for its name, "Tel Aviv", while a swastika banner fluttered from the mast. And although the ship was Zionist owned, its captain was a National Socialist Party (Nazi) member. Many years later a traveler aboard the ship recalled this symbolic combination as a "metaphysical absurdity". Absurd or not, this is but one vignette from a little-known chapter of history: The wide ranging collaboration between Jews and Hitler's Third Reich.

In early January 1941 a small but important Jewish organization submitted a formal proposal to German diplomats in Beirut for a military-political alliance with wartime Germany. The offer was made by the radical underground "Fighters for the Freedom of Israel", better known as the Lehi or Stern Gang. Its leader, Avraham Stern, had recently broken with the radical nationalist "National Military Organization" (Irgun Zvai Leumi - Etzel) over the group's attitude toward Britain, which had effectively banned further Jewish settlement of Palestine. Stern regarded Britain as the main enemy of Zionism.

This remarkable proposal "for the solution of the Jewish question in Europe and the active participation on the NMO [Lehi] in the war on the side of Germany" is worth quoting at some length:

"The NMO which is very familiar with the goodwill of the German Reich government and its officials towards Zionist activities within Germany and the Zionist emigration program takes the view that:

1. Common interests can exist between a European New Order based on the German concept and the true national aspirations of the Jewish people as embodied by the NMO.
  2. Cooperation is possible between the New Germany and a renewed, folkish-national Jewry.
  3. The establishment of the Jewish state on a national and totalitarian basis, and bound by treaty, with the German Reich, would be in the interest of maintaining and strengthening the future German position of power in the Near East.

On the basis of these considerations, and upon the condition that the German Reich government recognize the national aspirations of the Israel Freedom Movement mentioned above, the NMO in Palestine offers to actively take part in the war on the side of Germany.

This offer by the NMO could include military, political and informational activity within Palestine and, after certain organizational measures, outside as well. Along with this the "Jewish" men of Europe would be militarily trained and organized in military units under the leadership and command of the NMO. They would take part in combat operations for the purpose of conquering Palestine, should such a front be formed.

The indirect participation of the Israel Freedom Movement in the New Order of Europe, already in the preparatory stage, combined with a positive-radical solution of the European-Jewish problem on the basis of the national aspirations of the Jewish people mentioned above, would greatly strengthen the moral foundation of the New Order in the eyes of all humanity.

On the basis of their similar ideologies about ethnicity and nationhood, National Socialists and Jews worked together for what each group believed was in its own national interests.

This was just one example of the Zionist movements' collaboration with Hitler for the purpose of receiving jurisdiction over a minute piece of earth, Muslim Palestine.

-------------
Know your enemy!

Date Posted: 20 April 2005 at 12:15pm

Rehmat wrote:

Quote I am afraid your definition of �mate� is as ridiculous as your knowledge of Nazi-Zionist collaboration (or a case of self-denial)!

Rehmat, far from ridiculous, I think you'll find that there are several definitions for the word "mate".... Your above post makes it fairly apparent that you are the type that likes making semi-informed propagandists statements...So for now, I'm prepared to make allowances for your over-exuberance.  :---)

You might want to take a look here: http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=mate - http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=mate

Date Posted: 20 April 2005 at 12:21pm

...Rehmat, far from ridiculous, I think you'll find that there are several definitions for the word "mate".... Your above post makes it fairly apparent that you are the type that likes making semi-informed propagandists statements...So for now, I'm prepared to make allowances for your over-exuberance....

Hey, my answer is still the same - I am NOT one of those 26-30 million American gays - majority of whom happens to be Jews (proportion to their population - of course).

-------------
Know your enemy!

Date Posted: 20 April 2005 at 12:26pm

...Rehmat, far from ridiculous, I think you'll find that there are several definitions for the word "mate".... Your above post makes it fairly apparent that you are the type that likes making semi-informed propagandists statements...So for now, I'm prepared to make allowances for your over-exuberance....

Hey, my answer is still the same - I am NOT one of those 26-30 million American gays - majority of whom happens to be Jews (proportion to their population - of course).

Thanks Rehmat, keep talking, you are proving my claim much better than I ever could.

Date Posted: 20 April 2005 at 12:58pm

Thanks Rehmat, keep talking, you are proving my claim much better than I ever could.

Any time buddy (Oops, 'mate')!

-------------
Know your enemy!

Posted By: kim!
Date Posted: 20 April 2005 at 3:51pm
Originally posted by ZamanH ZamanH wrote:

If you repress people's instincts or feelings, then those feelings and instincts will emerge in some other way, some other time. Why do you think Catholic priests have so much sex?

Yeah, I agree. But going to the other extreme is not the solution, either. We should adopt a middle approach.

Law should enforce women to wear veil to eliminate prostitution in all its forms. Prostitution should be defined as extracting materialistic favours from other men, by sexually exciting them, by  women.

Hi,

The veil does not stop prostitution. Iran is a perfect example. I saw some Iranian movies last year at the Melbourne International Film Festival. In one of the documentaries, a woman told the story of being at a man's house (she was working as a prostitute) when his wife came home unexpectedly. The naked prostitute threw on her black gear (sorry, I have forgotten the word used in Iran to describe those big, black, full body coverings) and the husband explained to her wife that because it was raining outside, an old woman had asked to come into the house to pray, instead of trying to get home in the rain.

Kim...

Date Posted: 20 April 2005 at 11:34pm

Rehmat, sorry to spoil your "fun", but to launch straight in with a personal attack on me, namely, labelling my definition of the word "mate" ridiculous and questioning my understanding of the English language, without even bothering to check a dictionary first (where you would have found that my use of the word "mate" was indeed perfectly correct), to me, speaks volumes about your credibility as a member of this forum. Let's face it, if you can't even bother to check a simple word definition, how do you expect fellow members to have any confidence in the validity of the large amount of, shall we say; "highly politicized" material that you so frequently copy and paste from other web sites?

Perhaps a little less quantity and a little more quality would improve the situation. :----)

Date Posted: 21 April 2005 at 4:25am

....Perhaps a little less quantity and a little more quality would improve the situation. :----)

Excuse me, did I hear you talking in front of your mirror!

-------------
Know your enemy!

Date Posted: 21 April 2005 at 8:36am

....Perhaps a little less quantity and a little more quality would improve the situation. :----)

Excuse me, did I hear you talking in front of your mirror!

You have only been a member for a short while but you will soon be catching up with my post count. Need I say more? :---)

Date Posted: 21 April 2005 at 8:43am

You have only been a member for a short while but you will soon be catching up with my post count. Need I say more? :---)

Best things always come in small packages.

-------------
Know your enemy!

Date Posted: 21 April 2005 at 10:22pm

Yes - As a matter of fact I did go to your home-country - Israel in 1996.

wow, one place

And by the way Israel is not my home country!

-------------

Date Posted: 21 April 2005 at 10:25pm

Are you saying that the vast majority of Americans are not decendents of European settlers? And how about, that Zionist prime minister of Israel wrote in his biography - "Israel may be situated in the Middle East, but we are European in every sense....?"

But then the 'West' could be out of European - or all Europeans could be Khazars - like the European Jew settlers in Palestine.

And this has do with nudity in western culture..how ?

-------------

Date Posted: 21 April 2005 at 10:34pm

And this has do with nudity in western culture..how ?

Who else control the 'The Pornographic Industry' in the US and Europe other than the Jews?

Maybe it's time for you to study professor Israel Shamir's columns more often

-------------
Know your enemy!

Date Posted: 21 April 2005 at 10:41pm

Correction, native Australians are not indians, never have been called that. Their true name is Aboriginals.

-------------

Date Posted: 21 April 2005 at 10:46pm

U.S is different than the West (just as other Western countries are diff. from each other and hence, "different" from the West) but no sensible person can deny that U.S belongs to the West.

I don't know about 'belong', included in the West, yes but belong..na and still my statement stands The West is not america nor is america the west.

-------------

Date Posted: 21 April 2005 at 11:02pm

Rehmat, sorry to spoil your "fun", but to launch straight in with a personal attack on me, namely, labelling my definition of the word "mate" ridiculous and questioning my understanding of the English language, without even bothering to check a dictionary first (where you would have found that my use of the word "mate" was indeed perfectly correct), to me, speaks volumes about your credibility as a member of this forum. Let's face it, if you can't even bother to check a simple word definition, how do you expect fellow members to have any confidence in the validity of the large amount of, shall we say; "highly politicized" material that you so frequently copy and paste from other web sites?

Perhaps a little less quantity and a little more quality would improve the situation. :----)

Colin, I wonder what Rehmat thinks of Australia, then?  

-------------

Date Posted: 22 April 2005 at 4:10am

Although Muslims traded in African slaves, they also had White slaves. In contrast, Westerners picked up only the coloured people for slavery, at least in the Modern era.

Europeans actually tried to enslave everyone, but only the Africans were strong enough to endure while the others just died of exhaustion.

Thank you.

Date Posted: 22 April 2005 at 6:02am

Colin, I wonder what Rehmat thinks of Australia, then?  

He probably thinks it's God's own place... full of roos, cobbers and bonza sheilas.

No worries mate. :--)

Date Posted: 22 April 2005 at 7:39am

He probably thinks it's God's own place... full of roos, cobbers and bonza sheilas.

No worries mate. :--)

Thanks dude - I could not have said it better myself

-------------
Know your enemy!

Date Posted: 22 April 2005 at 10:01pm

The veil does not stop prostitution.

Veil cannot eradicate the prostitution completely but it reduces it to a great extent. Prostituion shouldn't necceassarily mean forced intercourse with women. It can exist in other forms too, in which it is voluntarily practised by women.

For example, I recently went to buy a motorbike for my cousin in a showroom. The attendants there were all young girls and knew nothing about bikes. The shopkeeper had intentionally kept them there to attract buyers. That should also be seen as a form of prostitution as the women were eliciting materialistic favours from men by sexually exciting them.

Zaman.

-------------

Posted By: Daniel Dworsky
Date Posted: 23 April 2005 at 7:45am

I am with UNity...
[/
P]

You mean 'Islamic Unity (Ummah)' - or that you have nothing to add to
the discussion!

Wa Salaam.

I think it was a play on words Rehmy my bro.. UN as opposed to NU like a
palendromic prefix ... thing. Nevermind I knew I could count on you to
draw a crowd thank you for usining the word NUDITY because this thread
has like a MILLION hits and I'm banking on that for this following
message. This only just got to me ten minutes ago and it's really a
matter of life and death.

�DCO in Jenin: 04-640-7312 or 04
                                                         �� DCO "Humanitarian Office": 02-997

Please phone to
DCO in Jenin: +972-(0)4-640-7312 or 04-617-9207
DCO "Humanitarian Office": +972-(0)2-997-7733

and say: "Chag Sameach & immediately release Jaber Dalny"

(Chag Sameach refers to Pesach, the holiday of "Freedom" which begins in
a few
hours... - NB: pronounce the "Ch" of Chag like letter "h" in Spanish / letter
"g" in Dutch)

------- Forwarded message follows -------
Subject:        &nbs p;    Please make phone calls! Palestinian with meningitis
arrested
Date sent:       ��& nbsp;�Sat, 23 Apr 2005 15:13:33 +0200

CALL FOR ACTION

PALESTINIAN WITH MENINGITIS ARRESTED

On Thursday, April 21, at 10:00 pm, 30-year-old Jaber Dalny was
arrested
at Huwara checkpoint after being held for 9.5 hours. He had been in the
hospital in Nablus for 5 days, and had been diagnosed with bacterial
meningitis. He was on his way home and his medical condition was
stable, but his wife, who was with him, reported that he became
delirious and weak after sitting in the sun for so many hours at the
checkpoint.

Jaber was taken to Salem, where he was seen by a doctor who diagnosed
him with an ulcer and determined that his "medical condition does not
bar arrest." Within the past day, other army doctors have reported that
he has "sensitivity in the chest area" and "a heart problem." After
being pushed, a DCO representative finally admitted that he has
bacterial meningitis. The family fears he is being interrogated and not
being given his proper medication. They do not know why he was
arrested.

Jaber has three young children and his wife is pregnant with their
fourth. Jaber's younger sister Samiya writes, "No one can describe this
case... I ask all the humanitarian activists and all of the peace
activists and Red Cross and the International Red Cross and human rights
organizations to intervene to release this person."

PLEASE CALL THE ISRAELI ARMY

Please call the Israeli army to demand that Jaber be given proper
medical care and that his family be notified about the reasons for his
arrest and how long he will be held. The family also requests that
people do everything in their power to make sure Jaber is immediately
and safely released.

Israeli Army phone numbers:
DCO in Jenin: 04-640-7312 or 04-617-9207
DCO "Humanitarian Office": 02-997-7733

For more information:
Jaber's brother Mohammad (Arabic only, a little English): 0522-480-582
International Women's Peace Service (English): 09-251-6644

------- End of forwarded message -------

Date Posted: 23 April 2005 at 8:01am

Originally posted by Daniel Dworsky Daniel Dworsky wrote:

I think it was a play on words Rehmy my bro.. UN as opposed to NU like a palendromic prefix ...

Well I just showed your post to my Rabbi and after contemplating for a while he answered - Brother Rahmy - I can assure you that best Zionist is the most idiot Jew.

-------------
Know your enemy!

Date Posted: 23 April 2005 at 8:22am

In case some �self-denying Muslim� considers my �Rabbi Conspiracy Theory� fake � here are some famous Rabbanical quotes:

"...if we place all the immodesty and promiscuity of the generation and the many sins of the world on one side of the scale, and the Zionist state on the other side of the scale by itself, it would outweigh them all. Zionism is the greatest form of spiritual impurity in the entire world. They are polluting the entire world. They have polluted the Jewish people with their heresy, Heaven help us. It is no surprise why G-d's anger comes down from heaven. It is necessary to repent and escape from them more than from a lion who is chasing a person to kill him." - Rabbi Joel Teitelbaum

For more �Holy Quotes� please refer to this Jewish converts website (Do remember that according to Jewish law � once you�re born to a Jewess � you�re a Jew forever � even if you become an atheist as all of Israel�s prime ministers have been).

http://www.jews-for-allah.org/Jews-not-for-Judaism/ztheresy.html - http://www.jews-for-allah.org/Jews-not-for-Judaism/ztheresy. html

-------------
Know your enemy!

Date Posted: 23 April 2005 at 8:40am

Originally posted by Daniel Dworsky Daniel Dworsky wrote:

I think it was a play on
words Rehmy my bro.. UN as opposed to NU like a palendromic prefix ...

Well I just showed your post to my Rabbi and after contemplating for a
while he answered - Brother Rahmy - I can assure you that best Zionist
is the most idiot Jew

Can I quote you on that?

Oh look I have!

So How's it going? I knew you were just kidding with all that anti semetic
stuff I mean -You have a Rabbi You have a rabbi? Very cool ! They're so
affectionate and calming. Ya-
know, uh, Well, We had a Rabbi once, We really did - but we moved to a
smaller
apartment and had to give him up.

Again thank you for your help.

P.S. This Rabbi that you have, He can like come and go as he pleases
right? You're not like keeping him against his will are you?   

I'm sorry I just quack myself up sometimes

Date Posted: 23 April 2005 at 8:48am

[QUOTE=Daniel Dworsky]........Again thank you for your help. ........./QUOTE]

No problem. My Rabbi is a 'perfect gentleman' - He was kind enough to give me some quotes from your Holy Talmud for your 'Jewish blessings'

Erubin 21b. Whosoever disobeys the rabbis deserves death and will be punished by being boiled in hot excrement in hell.

Moed Kattan 17a . If a Jew is tempted to do evil he should go to a city where he is not known and do the evil there.

Insults Against Mary the Jew, Sanhedrin 106a . Says Jesus' mother was a whore: "She who was the descendant of princes and governors played the harlot with carpenters." Also in footnote #2 to Shabbath 104b it is stated that in the "uncensored" text of the Talmud it is written that Jesus mother, "Mary the hairdresser," had sex with many men.

Gittin 69a . To heal his flesh a Jew should take dust that lies within the shadow of an outdoor toilet, mix it with honey and eat it.

Gittin 70a . The Rabbis taught: "On coming from a privy (outdoor toilet) a man should not have sexual intercourse till he has waited long enough to walk half a mile, because the demon of the privy is with him for that time; if he does, his children will be epileptic."

To heal the disease of pleurisy ("catarrh") a Jew should >take the excrement of a white dog and knead it with balsam, but if he can possibly avoid it he should not eat the dog's excrement as it loosens the limbs. Pesahim 111a.

It is forbidden for dogs, women or palm trees to pass between two men, nor may others walk between dogs, women or palm trees. Special dangers are involved if the women are menstruating or sitting at a crossroads. Menahoth 43b-44a .

A Jewish man is obligated to say the following prayer every day: Thank you God for not making me a Gentile, a woman or a slave.  Shabbath 86a-86b.

-------------
Know your enemy!

Date Posted: 23 April 2005 at 8:58am

Yada Yada Yada I read all your posts

So what ARE you feeding him?
He's misquoting and I suspect shedding more than usual.
I suggest that you not come in contact with his saliva and see how he
reacts if you offer him water. By your last post I suggest you have
yourself checked as well. You sound...
...ill

Rehmat Tell me you haven't been intimate with him.

Date Posted: 23 April 2005 at 8:59am
Rehmet, you have changed the topic issue and that is against the board rules.

-------------

Date Posted: 23 April 2005 at 9:01am
My Bad
I'm gone thanks Rehmat
I love you man

Posted By: jalillah
Date Posted: 24 April 2005 at 10:50pm
[QUOTE=IslamicGirl  Your point is an understatement.

Salams
]

[jalillah/QUOTE islamgirl? wasalam..why would you want to laugh as something as a point like the corruption in our society as I see you live in the west!!? but do you agree that 'muslim"! should keeps something like this @heart? and should in someway incourage this bellittlement on our sisters?(woman) by joining these acts and then blame it on islam for making woman hold their value in respeect in themselves and the well being of the onlookers of such by holding in their vail? ]

-------------
May Allah Bless those who seek the truth......Allah Stands Alone in truth..

Date Posted: 25 April 2005 at 6:27am

jalillah

I could have replied to your interesting theory - but after reading your latest post on 'Evolution' - I decided not to - because I am sure - Iam not amongst the 'People of Apes'.

-------------
Know your enemy!

Posted By: bissmillah..
Date Posted: 25 April 2005 at 6:42am

jalillah   I could have replied to your interesting theory - but after reading your latest post on 'Evolution' - I decided not to - because I am sure - Iam not amongst the 'People of Apes'.
Whats wrong with that theory?

-------------
one of the surest evidence of greatness is a humble spirit...

Date Posted: 25 April 2005 at 6:48am

Originally posted by bissmillah bissmillah wrote:

For one thing - it's against the 'Laws of Nature' and second it doesn't conform to the Divine Message of Holy Qur'an.

http://www.hyahya.org/evolution_specialpreface.php - http://www.hyahya.org/evolution_specialpreface.php

-------------
Know your enemy!

Date Posted: 26 April 2005 at 5:15am

Originally posted by bissmillah bissmillah wrote:

For one thing - it's against the 'Laws of Nature' and second it doesn't conform to the Divine Message of Holy Qur'an.

http://www.hyahya.org/evolution_specialpreface.php - http://www.hyahya.org/evolution_specialpreface.php

I was'nt referring to the ape theory on the other post i was actually referring the one on this post so why have you jump to the theory of the apes??see again why you answered? read back... 

-------------

Date Posted: 26 April 2005 at 5:19am

jalillah

I could have replied to your interesting theory - but after reading your latest post on 'Evolution' - I decided not to - because I am sure - Iam not amongst the 'People of Apes'.

well that show how much you can grasp the sentence!!!it was'nt something i've agreed with look at the ??markk on my post on apes and the rest well figure that out yourself.

-------------

Date Posted: 26 April 2005 at 7:41am

I stand 101% behind my previous statement - I am NOT amongst the People of the Apes - period.

BTW - what happened to your oath to boycott Rehmat?

-------------
Know your enemy!

Date Posted: 27 April 2005 at 1:03am

http://www.hyahya.org/evolution_specialpreface.php - hyahya

you don't believe in that guy do you

Anyway I guess I'm out of ths thread since its changed twice

-------------

Posted By: deist
Date Posted: 27 April 2005 at 2:13am
Greetings and Peace,

Ah Harun Yahya ....
not very good for a start.
I would prefer others even if i were inclined towards a "creational" theory.

Peace
Deist

Date Posted: 27 April 2005 at 3:34am

Sorry sir, I cannot find any writings - either by Karl Marx or Theodor Herzl on this subject. But you got them - please do share it with the rest of the Global Community.

Thanks.

-------------
Know your enemy!

Date Posted: 27 April 2005 at 3:37am

Sorry sir, I cannot find any writings - either by Karl Marx or Theodor Herzl on this subject. But you got them - please do share it with the rest of the Global Community.

Thanks.

Greetings and peace,

I didnt know Marx was a scientist specialized in that field.
Actually i doubt it because he lacks in quality when it comes to his own books.

Peace
Deist

Date Posted: 27 April 2005 at 3:54am

Are you not trying to be 'modest'?

Karl Marx was a great scientist when it came to murdering innocent people. He belonged to a Rabbi family and learned all that barbarism from his Holy Book - The Talmud.

And so was Theodor Herzl.

-------------
Know your enemy!

Date Posted: 27 April 2005 at 4:58am
Greetings and peace,

As far as i know Karl Marx didnt murder anyone.
His family as far as i know converted to lutheranism when he was 6. And he was an atheist anyway.

But thats irrelevant anyway because the topic here is not Karl Marx.

The last few posts deal with evolution and the idea that yahyas site could be a reference against the (a) theory of evolution.

Peace
Deist

Date Posted: 27 April 2005 at 8:58am

I am surprised that being cornered in the 'Jewish-Communism corner' you decided to throw down your towel.

Franklt, I have no respect for Marx or Herzl - but before, hopefully, we close down this murderous chapter of these homicidal maniac - let me suggest you to read Marx's famous book - 'The Jewish Solution'.

As for Herzl is concerned he always wanted European Jews to forsake their racist religion and merge into Christianity - for their own safety.

-------------
Know your enemy!

Date Posted: 27 April 2005 at 11:53pm
Greetings and peace,

I am surprised that being cornered in the 'Jewish-Communism corner' you decided to throw down your towel.

Frankly spoken i dont understand what you are talking about.
I am neither cornered now did i threw any towel.

You are jumping from one topic to another without any logical relation between them

My post here stated that yahya is no reference.
Thats totally unrelated to any Marx, Hegel, Communism, Judaism, Christianity, Islam or anything the like.

Franklt, I have no respect for Marx or Herzl - but before, hopefully, we close down this murderous chapter of these homicidal maniac - let me suggest you to read Marx's famous book - 'The Jewish Solution'.

As for Herzl is concerned he always wanted European Jews to forsake their racist religion and merge into Christianity - for their own safety.

You do recognize that nothing in your post has anything to do with evolution or with Harun Yahya dont you ?

Peace
Deist

Date Posted: 28 April 2005 at 3:58am

Originally posted by deist deist wrote:

...Frankly spoken i dont understand what you are talking about

Good thinking - Why waste others and mine time - But then how you're going to make your living?

-------------
Know your enemy!

Date Posted: 29 April 2005 at 7:01am

Originally posted by deist deist wrote:

You are jumping from one topic to another without any logical relation between them

yep, that seems to be rehmat and getting famous for it  

Quote You do recognize that nothing in your post has anything to do with evolution or with Harun Yahya dont you ?

Nor with the original topic for that matter!

Deist, advice - leave him others have in this thread

-------------

Date Posted: 29 April 2005 at 7:21am

Hey �two-in-one� � before you do it � can I give you a �going-away� present?

Three members of an ultra-Orthodox Jewish community, who admitted involvement in a $42 million international money-laundering scheme, have escaped going to jail mainly because of their religious beliefs.

The head of the family, Nachum Goldberg, 58, who masterminded the racket, was jailed for five years and ordered to serve a minimum non-parole term of 2 years.

But his wife Rita, 56, and sons Napthali, 36, and Hershel, 34, were freed on suspended sentences, with Victorian County Court judge Michael Strong saying prison for them would be "extraordinarily difficult".

All four Goldbergs had pleaded guilty to conspiring to defraud the Commonwealth. � (Sydney Morning Herald)

-------------
Know your enemy!

Date Posted: 29 April 2005 at 11:37am

Hey �two-in-one� � before you do it � can I give you a �going-away� present?

Three members of an ultra-Orthodox Jewish community, who admitted involvement in a $42 million international money-laundering scheme, have escaped going to jail mainly because of their religious beliefs.

The head of the family, Nachum Goldberg, 58, who masterminded the racket, was jailed for five years and ordered to serve a minimum non-parole term of 2 years.

But his wife Rita, 56, and sons Napthali, 36, and Hershel, 34, were freed on suspended sentences, with Victorian County Court judge Michael Strong saying prison for them would be "extraordinarily difficult".

All four Goldbergs had pleaded guilty to conspiring to defraud the Commonwealth. � (Sydney Morning Herald)

What has this got to do with anything in this thread

-------------

Date Posted: 29 April 2005 at 12:36pm

Promise, promise, promis....

And the 2-in-1 is back. That thread happened to be a 'go-away' gift for you as I stated before.

-------------
Know your enemy!

Posted By: Patty
Date Posted: 29 April 2005 at 1:33pm

I feel as if I've been slipped some sort of mood altering drug!  I came to this site because I received an email describing the new format and decided to check it out. 

I am a Roman Catholic, born and raised in America.  There is no one I hate, not Jew, Muslim, Atheist, Agnostic, Protestant, Buddhist, Hindu, etc. etc.  For years I have been told that Islam is a religion of peace and love toward all people.  Our recently deceased pope, John Paul II, journeyed to meet with the Muslim people, kissed the Koran, and was honored by several officials in the Islamic hierarchy at his funeral mass.  He openly stated the Muslims were his brothers.

So what in the world is all this anti-humanity garbage being allowed on an Islamic website?  I don't get it.  Have you no respect for the cultures, faiths, freedoms, laws, governments, hopes and dreams of any other people?  From what I see going on Muslims are having quite a difficult time keeping from killing each other.  How is that justified by your religion?

Yes, you bet there are women in America who run around in very little or no clothes.  I hate it, but I'm not them, and no one is forcing them to pose nude or make a movie in a bikini.  They choose to do so.  It's very much against my faith and my religion.  It is not the will of God, in my opinion.  But in my country people are free to choose their moral code and behavior, as long as they are not harming another citizen.  There are millions and millions of people who would never be seen in this stage of undress publicly.  Don't exaggerate the situation!  Get your facts and statistics straight.  Many millions of Christians, Catholics, Muslims, and Jews are very moral people with their consciences quite intact as to what is proper and what is not.  So who are you to distort the true facts in an attempt to spread lies and untruths across the world.  This planet has quite enough problems which need to be solved without people with too much time on their hands attempting to stir the pot and cause even more unrest among cultures and religions.

Nothing good will ever come from this type of conversation.  You are not acting as a gentleman or a lady when you slander other people, most of whom you really know nothing, or very little, about.  If Islam is truly a religion of peace, why don't you begin working deligently toward peace, and have a little charity toward others in this world?

God's Peace Be With You,

Patty

Date Posted: 29 April 2005 at 3:50pm

Originally posted by Patty Patty wrote:

...If Islam is truly a religion of peace, why don't you begin working deligently toward peace, and have a little charity toward others in this world?...

Yes Islam is the ONLY religion of peace - And it doesn't need non-Muslims' approval for that - Because it has proved it for more than 1100 years - giving more respectable and dignified life-style to Jews, Christians and Hindus - which they could not dream among their own religionists.

As for charity to others - tell me who is willing to come forward to embrace that charity of tolerance - Jew, Christians or Hindus? They all have been creating Muslims 'killing fields' in Palestine, Kashmir, Philippines, Serbia, Bosnia, Kosovo, Chechnya, Afghanistan, Iraq, etc., etc.

Or unless to love to live in self-denial and pretend that it's all due to Muslim faults.

-------------
Know your enemy!

Posted By: Nausheen
Date Posted: 29 April 2005 at 4:15pm

Auzubillahi minash shaitan ir rajeem,

Bismillah ir rahman ir rahim,

Thank you for your input, Patty.

I am forwarding your note to the CEO, because I am not the one who is allowing this guy here.

I have created a hue and cry in the moderator discussion forum as well, but it was kind of dismissed .... so i hope your note will have a greater impact.

Once again thanks for your input.

Peace,

Nausheen

-------------
<font color=purple>Wanu nazzilu minal Qurani ma huwa

Shafaa un wa rahmatun lil mo'mineena

wa la yaziduzzalimeena illa khasara.
[/COLOR]

Date Posted: 29 April 2005 at 4:24pm
The 'guy' says thank to the 'gal'

-------------