Print Page | Close Window

my BD

Printed From: IslamiCity.org
Category: General
Forum Name: Introduction: Who am I?
Forum Description: Introduce yourself here.
URL: https://www.islamicity.org/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=5192
Printed Date: 18 April 2024 at 11:05am
Software Version: Web Wiz Forums 12.03 - http://www.webwizforums.com

Topic: my BD
Posted By: schwester
Subject: my BD
Date Posted: 07 June 2006 at 11:12am
hi there. today, 08th of June is my Birthday! all good wishes and presents are welcomed!
i'm already 24. now you know that i'm gemini.

Replies:
Posted By: Suleyman
Date Posted: 07 June 2006 at 11:23am

Ok,second party chance after Angela's happy health information...when is the birthday party?...

I wish you happy happy birthday sister,lol..i am the first one who celebrated...i do not remember when i was 24,i last remember when i was 16 than arrived to 29,what's happening?...who has stolen my years?...

Dear  sister,i wish you more happy 24 years....Jazak Allah Khair...

Posted By: semar
Date Posted: 07 June 2006 at 11:25am

Happy birth day, may Allah/God bless and guide you.

-------------
Salam/Peace,

Semar

"We are people who do not eat until we are hungry and do not eat to our fill." (Prophet Muhammad PBUH)

"1/3 of your stomach for food, 1/3 for water, 1/3 for air"

Posted By: Angela
Date Posted: 07 June 2006 at 11:47am
    http://www.smileycentral.com/?partner=ZSzeb001_ZNfox000">Happy Birthday   http://www.smileycentral.com/?partner=ZSzeb001_ZNfox000">Birthday Gifts   http://www.smileycentral.com/?partner=ZSzeb001_ZNfox000 - http://www.smileycentral.com/?partner=ZSzeb001_ZNfox000">Chompy

Posted By: enes
Date Posted: 07 June 2006 at 3:53pm
i dont think muslims are allowed to celebrate brithday or is allowed?

Posted By: herjihad
Date Posted: 07 June 2006 at 4:45pm

Bismillah,

Happy Birthday.  Or as the Arabs say:  kul sene wa entee salme.

-------------
Al-Hamdulillah (From a Married Muslimah) La Howla Wa La Quwata Illa BiLLah - There is no Effort or Power except with Allah's Will.

Date Posted: 07 June 2006 at 4:47pm

Originally posted by enes enes wrote:

Bismillah,

Enes,

Millions of Muslims around the world celebrate their birthdays.  Millions don't. 

-------------
Al-Hamdulillah (From a Married Muslimah) La Howla Wa La Quwata Illa BiLLah - There is no Effort or Power except with Allah's Will.

Date Posted: 07 June 2006 at 4:53pm

Actualy I m not against this (for kids only), what I dont understand is, why there are differents in Muslimworld? Whom should I believe? Whats correct?

btw: I dont celebrate my birthday... But..Some of my cristian friends says to me happy brithday, I just say my thx..

Date Posted: 07 June 2006 at 9:12pm

Why not?,we praise to Allah for her existence and say Happy Birthday to a sister...what is wrong?...muslims should re-consider on the concepts with the islamic way of thinking like i said when is the party?,i was not calling to drink or being mixed with girls and boys...i was just calling to value the time and sharing the happiness in the islamic rules,haven't we seen in the life of the prophet?,ws..

Date Posted: 08 June 2006 at 4:19am
Originally posted by Suleyman Suleyman wrote:

Why not?,we praise to Allah for her existence and say Happy Birthday to a sister...what is wrong?...muslims should re-consider on the concepts with the islamic way of thinking like i said when is the party?,i was not calling to drink or being mixed with girls and boys...i was just calling to value the time and sharing the happiness in the islamic rules,haven't we seen in the life of the prophet?,ws..

Brother I dont comment your post. I said generaly..I read,it is not allowed some another Islamic board...

But the muslimkids in western country still celebrate at schools.
And they came back home wait somethink from parrents too like this.
I dont think differently like you....

As I said, Actualy I m not against it.care with islamic rules..I dont celebrate, i dont like it, there is some another reason that i dont like it...

Salam Alaikum

Posted By: salman_s
Date Posted: 08 June 2006 at 4:32am

well.... i think it is not allowed to celebrate b'days in Islam...

some muslims celebrate birthdays but they forget that they are coming closer to death....

Date Posted: 08 June 2006 at 4:51am

...Brother your words are so interesting,SubhanAllah....

some muslims celebrate birthdays but they forget that they are coming closer to death....

Date Posted: 08 June 2006 at 4:58am
Originally posted by Suleyman Suleyman wrote:

...Brother your words are so interesting,SubhanAllah....

masha Allah (how good Allah wishes!)

Date Posted: 08 June 2006 at 5:32am
Originally posted by salman_s salman_s wrote:

Some muslims celebrate Rasulullah's saw birthday. Mawlud Nabawee...Is this ok 4 U ?

Date Posted: 08 June 2006 at 5:52am

Some muslims celebrate Rasulullah's saw birthday. Mawlud Nabawee...Is this ok 4 U ?

of course ...this is OK....as it should be.....because Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) was born....and that is so good....

but Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) himself never celebrated his b'day when he was alive....this is what i am telling....some muslims celebrate their  b'days but they forget that they are coming closer to death...

Date Posted: 08 June 2006 at 6:37am

of course ...this is OK....as it should be.....because Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) was born....and that is so good....

but Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) himself never celebrated his b'day when he was alive....this is what i am telling....some muslims celebrate their  b'days but they forget that they are coming closer to death...

Bismillah,

Our Beloved Prophet Muhammad married a woman much older than him as his first wife.  How many of you guys are eager to follow that example?  And the other part of that example is that he did not marry anyone else until after her death. 

Go for it!  Live the example!

Peace

Oh, and to make this relevant to the young sister who started this:  Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you, Happy birthday dear Sister m82, Happy Birthday to you!  (And many more!)

-------------

Date Posted: 08 June 2006 at 7:00am

well salman..i understand you and everybody...i have also my own perspective of brithdays...

but, i think you are in doubleview in this topic....

We say, Rasulullah saw is for us an example, if he never celebrate birthdays, why should we celebrate...it...

wassalam...

Date Posted: 08 June 2006 at 7:06am
Originally posted by herjihad herjihad wrote:

Bismillah,

Our Beloved Prophet Muhammad married a woman much older than him as his first wife.  How many of you guys are eager to follow that example?  And the other part of that example is that he did not marry anyone else until after her death. 

Go for it!  Live the example!

Peace

Sister, you know the reason why Rasulullah saw. married with her?

I dont know.....

Date Posted: 08 June 2006 at 7:10am

I forgot..

Happy Birthday sister m82.  

Date Posted: 08 June 2006 at 7:51am
sister m82, on your birthday i would like to tell you - remember death and fear Allah

Date Posted: 08 June 2006 at 8:52am

sister m82, on your birthday i would like to tell you - remember death and fear Allah

...party is over with these words...

Date Posted: 08 June 2006 at 9:55am
i'm so glad to see you all taking part on my BD. if only you were here having my BD party sweets. i think my BD is gonna last for more 2-3 days. today it was full of calls, sms, mails. and tomorrow i think it's gonna be celebrated in office. the day after tommorrow closest friends are gonna gather, and we're going to mountains, aahhh.
anyway. the closer i'm to death the more i'm gonna be happy. i wish i completed the exam of this world to the best as soon as possible, and MAKE A BIG PARTY ON THAT WORLD, WITH YOU ALL, with sisters also with brothers. and i don wanna love the one whom i fear, i'd like to fear the one whom i love.
thank you all. MAY RAHMAN & RAHIM bless you with happiness in both worlds.

ps: this time baklavas and sarmas are being my BD party sweets . thanks for turkish cooks.

Date Posted: 08 June 2006 at 11:20am

Originally posted by schwester schwester wrote:

ps: this time baklavas and sarmas are being my BD party sweets . thanks for turkish cooks.

Okeyyy...Allah'a emanet....

Date Posted: 26 July 2006 at 9:39am
sisters and borthers!! please pray fo rme to find sooo cooool job and work place with soo cooool colleagues and boss.
Thanks.

Date Posted: 26 July 2006 at 10:48pm
Insh'Allah Sister,may Allah help you just stick it to Him,amin....

Posted By: amah
Date Posted: 26 July 2006 at 11:16pm
Aameen!

Wassalaam...

-------------
Allah is Sufficient as a Walee (Protector) and Allah is Sufficient as a Naseer (Helper).
(Surah An-Nisa, Chapter #4, Verse #45)

Posted By: kashmiri
Date Posted: 28 July 2006 at 9:51am

asalam akalikum.....

my nirthday is on 13 oct

Print Page | Close Window

Forum Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 12.03 - http://www.webwizforums.com
Copyright ©2001-2019 Web Wiz Ltd. - https://www.webwiz.net