Printed Date: 18 April 2024 at 7:47pm
Software Version: Web Wiz Forums 12.03 - http://www.webwizforums.com

Topic: Love of the Prophet(SAW)
Posted By: Nausheen
Subject: Love of the Prophet(SAW)
Date Posted: 08 April 2005 at 4:35am

Auzubillahi minash shaitan ir rajeem,

Bismillah ir rahman ir rahim,

The Obligation to Increase the Love and Honor of the Prophet (Allah bless him & give him peace)

Allah asks the Prophet (Allah bless him & give him peace) to remind his Nation that it is essential for those who claim to love God, to love His Prophet (Allah bless him & give him peace):

"Say to them: If you love God, follow (and love and honor) me, and God will love you" (3:31).

see also http://www.abc.se/~m9783/lp_e.html#lp-c2#lp-c2 - (2)

This obligation to love the Prophet (Allah bless him & give him peace) means to obey him, to remember him, to follow his example, and to be proud of him as Allah is proud of him, since Allah has boasted about him in His Holy Book by saying:

"Truly you are of a magnificent character" (al-Qalam:4).

Love of the Prophet (Allah bless him & give him peace) is what differentiates the believers in the perfection of their imaan. In an authentic hadith related in Bukhari and Muslim, the Prophet (Allah bless him & give him peace) said:

"None of you believes until he loves me more than he loves his children, his parents, and all people." In another hadith in Bukhari he said: "None of you believes until he loves me more than he loves himself."

Perfection of faith is dependent on love of the Prophet (Allah bless him & give him peace) because Allah and His angels are constantly raising his honor, as is meant in the verse:

"Allah and His angels are praying on the Prophet" (Allah bless him & give him peace) (33:56).

The Divine order that immediately follows in the verse:

"O believers, pray on him,"

makes it clear that the quality of being a believer is dependent on and manifested by praying on the Prophet (Allah bless him & give him peace).

O Allah! Send peace and blessings on the Prophet, his family, and his companions. see also http://www.abc.se/~m9783/lp_e.html#lp-c3#lp-c3 - (3) .

2. Allah Said: Invoke Blessings on the Prophet (Allah bless him & give him peace)

We are encouraged to pray on the Prophet (pbuh) and to praise him, which is an obligation on us through Allah's order in the verse:

"Allah and His angels are praying on (and praising) the Prophet;
O believers! pray on (and praise) him and send him utmost greetings" (al-Ahzab:56). see also
http://www.abc.se/~m9783/lp_e.html#lp-c1#lp-c1 - (1)

3. Allah Said: Rejoice in the Prophet (Allah bless him & give him peace)

To express happiness for the Prophet (Allah bless him & give him peace) coming to us is an obligation given by Allah through Qur'an, as Allah said in Qur'an:

"Of the favor and mercy of Allah let them rejoice" (Sura Yunus(10:58)

This order came because joy makes the heart grateful for the mercy of Allah. And What greater mercy did Allah give than the Prophet himself (Allah bless him & give him peace), of whom Allah says,

"We did not send you except as a mercy to human beings" (Al-Anbiya' 107).

Because the Prophet (Allah bless him & give him peace) was sent as a mercy to all mankind, it is incumbent not only upon Muslims, but upon all human beings to rejoice in his person. Unfortunately, today too, there are some people who reject Allah's order to rejoice in His Prophet (Allah bless him & give him peace).

4. The Obligation to Know Sira and Imitate Its Central Character

We are asked to know about our Prophet (Allah bless him & give him peace), about his life, about his miracles, about his birth, about his manners, about his faith, about his signs (ayat wa dala'il), about his seclusions, about his worship, and is not this knowledge an obligation for every Muslim? What is better than acquiring knowledge of his life? This will make Allah happy with us because then we will be able to know the Prophet (Allah bless him & give him peace) better, and be readier to take him as an example for ourselves, to correct ourselves, and to imitate him and thus gain salvation in this life and in the next.

5. Who was our Beloved Prophet (Allah bless him & give him peace)?

The Prophet Allah, Rasulullah (Allah bless him & give him peace) was neither tall nor was he short (he was of medium stature). In complexion, he was neither very white like lime, nor very dark, nor brown which results in darkness (he was illuminant, more luminous than even the full moon on the 14th night). The hair of Rasulullah (Allah bless him & give him peace) was neither very straight nor very curly (but slightly wavy). When he attained the age of forty, Allah Most High granted him nubuwwah(prophethood). He lived for ten years in Makkah (see commentary) and in Madinah for ten years. He (Allah bless him & give him peace) passed away at the age of sixty years. At that time there were not more than twenty white hair on his mubaarak head and beard" Anas (r) reported it.

Commentary at http://www.jamiat.org.za/ournabi.html - jamiat.org.za   

6. The Danger of Opposing His Command

Opposing his command and changing his sunna is misguidance and innovation. It is threatened by Allah with utter privation and punishment. Allah says:

"Whoever splits from the Messenger (Allah bless him & give him peace) after the guidance is clear to him and follows other than the path of the believers, We shall entrust him to what he has turned to and expose him unto Hell - an evil retreat!" Sura Woman (4) 115

The Prophet (Allah bless him & give him peace) said: "Anyone who dislikes my sunna is not of me."

Bukhari and Muslim http://www.jamiat.org.za/ournabi.html -

7. Additional Proof

(1) Concerning Respect and Love For The Prophet (Allah bless him & give him peace)

The Community [of Muslim Scholars] is unanimous concerning the obligation to magnify and exalt the Prophet (Allah bless him & give him peace), his Family, and his Companions. It was the practice of the Pious Predecessors and the Imams of the past that whenever the Prophet (Allah bless him & give him peace) was mentioned in their presence they were seized by reverence, humbleness, stillness, and dignity.
   Ja'far ibn Muhammad ibn 'Ali ibn al-Husayn ibn 'Ali ibn Abi Talib (this is Ja'far al-Sadiq) would turn pale whenever he heard the Prophet (Allah bless him & give him peace) mentioned. Imam Malik would not mention a hadith except in a state of ritual purity. 'Abdal-Rahman ibn al-Qasim ibn Muhammad ibn Abu Bakr al-Siddiq would turn red and stammer whenever he heard the Prophet mentioned (Allah bless him & give him peace).
   As for 'Amir ibn 'AbdAllah ibn al-Zubayr ibn al-'Awamm al-Asadi (one of the early sufis), he would weep until his eyes had no tears left in them. When hadith was mentioned in their presence they would lower their voices. Malik said: "His sacredness (hurmat) (Allah bless  him & give him peace) in death is as his inviolability in life."

The Mathematician Abu al-'Abbas Ahmad ibn al-Khatib, also known as Ibn Qunfudh al-Qusantini al-Maliki (d. 810 H) in his book "Wasilatal-islambi al-nabi'alayhi al-salat waal-salam" (The Means to Islam Through the Prophet (Allah bless him & give him peace); Beirut: Dar al-gharb al-islami, 1404/1984 p. 145-146.)      

(2) Even Love of the Companions Is a Sign of Belief

Another hadith which shows that even love of the companions of the Prophet (Allah bless him & give him peace), such as Abu Hurayra is a sign of belief, according to the exact wording of the Prophet (Allah bless him & give him peace) that Allah make Abu Hurayra beloved to the believers.

Abu Hurayra gave the following account of his mother's conversion:

I came to the Prophet (Allah bless him & give him peace) weeping one day and said: "O Messenger of Allah, I have been inviting my mother to Islam and she has been refusing. Today I asked her again, and she said something about you which I hated to hear. Ask Allah to guide Abu Hurayra's mother!" Whereupon the Prophet (Allah bless him & give him peace) said: "O Allah! Guide Abu Hurayra's mother."
   Then I returned home cheered up by the Prophet's (Allah bless him & give him peace) supplication. When I arrived at the door of the house I found it closed. Hearing my footsteps, my mother said: "Abu Hurayra, do not come in yet." I could hear the sound of water. She washed herself and wore her robe (dir') and head cover (khimr) then she opened the door and said:" Abu Hurayra! I bear witness that there is no God but Allah and that Muhammad is Allah's servant and messenger!"
   I returned at once to the Prophet (Allah bless him & give him peace) , weeping for joy, and said to him: "O Messenger of Allah, good news! Allah has answered your request and guided my mother!" He glorified and praised Allah, thanking Him and saying good things. I said: "O Messenger of Allah! Ask Allah that He make me and my mother beloved to his believing servants and that He make them beloved to us."
   The Prophet (Allah bless him & give him peace) said: "O Allah! Make Your little servant here - meaning Abu Hurayra- and his mother beloved to Your believing servants, and make the believers beloved to the two of them." Not one believer is brought into existence who hears about me without seeing me except he loves me.

Narrated by Muslim and Ahmad. Also Ibn Hajar in al-Isaba(7:435, 7:512) and others.

This hadith is similar to another sound hadith of the Prophet (Allah bless him & give him peace) addressing the Commander of the Believers 'Ali ibn Abi Talib (r):

"None loves you except a believer, and none hates you except a hypocrite." Narrated by Muslim, al-Nasa'i, and Ahmad       

(3) Another hadith emphasizing to increase our Love for Allah (ta'�la) and his Messenger (Allah bless him & give him peace)

A man asked the Prophet (Allah bless him & give him peace) about the Hour (i.e. Day of Judgment) saying, "When will the Hour be?" The Prophet (Allah bless him & give him peace) said, "What have you prepared for it?" The man said, "Nothing, except that I love Allah and His Apostle. "The Prophet (Allah bless him & give him peace) said, "You will be with those whom you love." We had never been so glad as we were on hearing that saying of the Prophet (i.e., "You will be with those whom you love.") Therefore, I love the Prophet (Allah bless him & give him peace) , Abu Bakr and 'Umar, and I hope that I will be with them because of my love for them though my deeds are not similar to theirs. Anas narrated it. Comment (4)    

(4) The above is elucidated by the following hadiths:

"Among those of my Community who love me most intensely are certain people who will come after me and who would give away their family and property in exchange for seeing me." Muslim narrated it in his Sahih, book of "Paradise and its bliss and people."

A man came to the Prophet (Allah bless him & give him peace) and said: "Messenger of Allah, I love you more than my family and my possessions. I remember you and I cannot wait until I can come and look at you. I remember that I will die and you will die and I know that when you enter the Garden, you will be raised up high with the Prophets. When I enter it, I will not see you." Allah then revealed:

"Whoever obeys Allah and the Messenger, they are with those whom He has favored: the Prophets (peace be upon them all), the True Saints, the Martyrs, and the Righteous. Ah! What an excellent company." (4:69)

The Prophet (Allah bless him & give him peace) called the man and recited the verse to him.

Tabarani and Ibn Mardawayh narrated it from A'isha and Ibn 'Abbas, and Qadi'Iyad cited it in al-Shifa' as well as Ibn Kathir in his Tafsir (1:310) and al- Baghawi in his.

It is further elucidated by the hadith of 'Umar...

... whereby a man was punished by the Prophet (Allah bless him & give him peace) because of wine-drinking. One day when he was brought to him and he gave orders and had him beaten, one of those present said: "O Allah, curse him. How often he is brought!" The Prophet (Allah bless him & give him peace) said: "Do not curse him. I swear by Allah that I know he loves Allah and His Messenger." (Allah bless him & give him peace). Bukhari.

-------------
<font color=purple>Wanu nazzilu minal Qurani ma huwa

Shafaa un wa rahmatun lil mo'mineena

wa la yaziduzzalimeena illa khasara.
[/COLOR]

Replies:
Posted By: Nausheen
Date Posted: 08 April 2005 at 4:55am

Auzubillahim minash shaitan ir rajeem,

Bismillah ir rehman ir rahim

Assalamualikum wa rahmatullah,

How much should the Prophet be loved? And: How?

Answerd by Muhammad ibn Adam al-Kawthari

Loving the Messenger of Allah (Allah bless him & give him peace) is an obligation upon every Muslim male and female. Allah Most High says to the Messenger of Allah:

�Say: If you do love Allah, follow (and love) me, Allah will love you� (3:31).

Sayyiduna Anas ibn Malik (Allah be pleased with him) narrates that the Messenger of Allah (Allah bless him & give him peace) said: �None amongst you is a (perfect) believer until I do not become more beloved to him than his father, his children and all the people�. (Sahih al-Bukhari, Kitab al-Iman, No. 15).

As for the question �How much should the Prophet (Allah bless him & give him peace) be loved?� is concerned, this is answered in the following verse of the Qur�an:

�Say (O Messenger of Allah): If it be that your fathers, your sons, your brothers, your spouses, or your relatives, the wealth that you have gained, the commerce in which you fear a decline or the dwellings in which you delight are dearer to you than Allah, His Messenger or the striving in His cause, then wait until Allah brings about His decision, and Allah guides not the rebellions�. (Surah al-Tawba, 24).

Abdullah ibn Hisham (Allah be pleased with him) narrates: �We were with the Messenger of Allah (Allah bless him & give him peace) and he was holding the hand of Umar ibn al-Khattab (Allah be pleased with him). Sayyiduna Umar said to Him: �O Messenger of Allah! You are dearer to me than everything except my own self.� The Messenger of Allah (Allah bless him & give him peace) said: �No, by Him in Whose Hand is my soul, (you will not have complete faith) till I am dearer to you than your own self.� Then Umar (Allah be pleased with him) said to him: �However, now, by Allah, you are dearer to me than my own self.� The Messenger of Allah (Allah bless him & give him peace) said: �Now, O Umar (you are a complete believer)�. (Sahih al-Bukhari).

The above verse of the Qur�an and the Hadith clearly illustrate the fact that, the love of the Messenger of Allah (Allah bless him & give him peace) which is obligatory is that you love him more than anything and everything besides Allah Almighty Himself. His love must be more than your own parents, children and all the beloved things.

This is something that is easy to claim, but the time of judging this would be when one is confronted with choosing between a command of the Messenger of Allah (Allah bless him & give him peace) and other worldly benefits. When one is faced with choosing between the command and desire of a beloved, such as one�s parents, children or spouse and the guidance of the blessed Messenger of Allah (Allah bless him & give him peace), or when one has to choose between temporary worldly monetary gains and the order of the Messenger of Allah (Allah bless him & give him peace) to abstain from it. In such cases, if one gave the Messenger of Allah�s command preference over other things, then that would be a sign of true love. However, if preference is given to wealth or the desires and wishes of a beloved over the command of the Messenger of Allah (Allah bless him & give him peace), then unfortunately, the person�s claim of having complete love for the Messenger of Allah (Allah bless him & give him peace) is incorrect.

Therefore, the love for the Messenger of Allah (Allah bless him & give him peace) which is obligatory is that one adheres to all of his commands, implements his ways (sunnah) in one�s life and gives preference to him and his ways over everything and anything in this world.

As far as the second question �How should he be loved?� is concerned, there are many ways of loving him.

My respected teacher and spiritual guide, Shaykh Mawlana Muhammad Yusuf Mutala (the patron of many Islamic institutes in the west including the famous Dar al-Uloom, Bury, UK, a great scholar of Hadith & Tasawwuf and the disciple of the famous Shaykh Muhammad Zakariyya al-Kandahlawi (Allah have mercy on him) is renowned for his extreme love for the Messenger of Allah (Allah bless him & give him peace). In his discourses, he relentlessly mentions the importance of loving the Messenger of Allah (Allah bless him & give him peace) and encourages people to acquire this love. He normally gives the following advice:

�Love of the Messenger of Allah (Allah bless him & give him peace) is an obligation (fardh) similar to other obligations, such as performing Salat, giving Zakat, performing Hajj, etc. Every Muslim male and female must have this love for him unless the warning in the Qur�an is quite severe.

Many of us claim to have love for him but our actions imply the opposite. The way to love him is that every moment of our life, our hearts and minds must be kept focused on him. Whatever we may be doing, our minds should be with the Messenger of Allah (Allah bless him & give him peace). Each and every action we do, we should ask ourselves �Is the Messenger of Allah happy and pleased with this action of mine?� Don�t let your hearts and minds turn away from the mercy of both worlds for even one moment�. (End of Shaykh Yusuf�s advice).

The above shows the importance of keeping that special connection and bond with the Messenger of Allah (Allah bless him & give him peace) at all times. We must abstain from any action that may displease him and consequently displease Allah Almighty. We must strive to the best of our ability in following his Sunnah and guidance.

Secondly, we should learn and study about his personality and life in general (sirah). We should study his life in depth and then endeavour to follow in his footsteps.

Thirdly, we should send blessings (salat & salam) on him, as Allah Almighty Himself has ordered us in the Qur�an.

May Allah Almighty give us all the true love of our beloved Messenger (Allah bless him & give him peace) and that we follow his ways (sunnah), thus attain his pleasure in this world and intercession in the hereafter.

-------------
<font color=purple>Wanu nazzilu minal Qurani ma huwa

Shafaa un wa rahmatun lil mo'mineena

wa la yaziduzzalimeena illa khasara.
[/COLOR]

Posted By: wasi siddiqui
Date Posted: 24 April 2005 at 5:07pm

The Birth of Islam 1

In the holiest land of Arabia
In the tribal of Quresh
It was in Makkah
The Prophet Mohammad was born
The Holy Quran was blessed upon him in cave of Hira
When Gabriel asked him to recite Holy Quran
It was the beginning of the religion Islam
This is how Islam was born
Prophet Mohammad said there are five pillars of Islam
Faith in Allah, Prayers, Fasting, Charity and Haj
He said tolerance is what Islam teaches
Without these basic things there is no Islam
He travel across the communities
And said I am the messenger of Allah
Read this Holy book, this is word of Allah
This is Holy Quran as it comes to me
When the news of Mohammad reaches Far East
King of Egypt came to meet Prophet Mohammad

He was surprised to see his living style
He thought that he might be living in a castle
And found him sitting and preaching under a tree
Is this is how you live? asked the King
Yes he said I am Mohammad my life is simple as you see
I am not a King or have any servants
And the castle that you were expecting to see
Allah has given me all that I need
My life is simple as you can see
Where is your food that you eat?" asked the King
Prophet Mohammad said this is dates, which I eat
That king was so impressed by what he saw
And said "Like you a true Muslim can I also be"?
Prophet Mohammad said always forgive your enemy
As I did to that lady who used to throw garbage at me
One day no garbage came on me
I began to worry about her health
And found her in great pain
I comfort her and provided help that she need
She began to cry and said I am feeling ashamed for what I did?

She was so impressed and became a Muslim
At the age of 63, when he was near to his death
He calls to all Muslims to have unity
I am leaving behind for you two things to follow
It is my life (sunnah) and the Holy Quran.

Copy right ( 2005 ) Wasi Siddiqui

Posted By: Jazz
Date Posted: 26 August 2005 at 3:14am
Originally posted by Nausheen Nausheen wrote:

The Obligation to Increase the Love and Honor of the Prophet (Allah bless him & give him peace)

Allah asks the Prophet (Allah bless him & give him peace) to remind his Nation that it is essential for those who claim to love God, to love His Prophet (Allah bless him & give him peace):

"Say to them: If you love God, follow (and love and honor) me, and God will love you" (3:31).

see also http://www.abc.se/%7Em9783/lp_e.html#lp-c2#lp-c2 - This obligation to love the Prophet (Allah bless him & give him peace) means to obey him, to remember him, to follow his example, and to be proud of him as Allah is proud of him, since Allah has boasted about him in His Holy Book by saying:

"Truly you are of a magnificent character" (al-Qalam:4).

Love of the Prophet (Allah bless him & give him peace) is what differentiates the believers in the perfection of their imaan. In an authentic hadith related in Bukhari and Muslim, the Prophet (Allah bless him & give him peace) said:

"None of you believes until he loves me more than he loves his children, his parents, and all people." In another hadith in Bukhari he said: "None of you believes until he loves me more than he loves himself."

Perfection of faith is dependent on love of the Prophet (Allah bless him & give him peace) because Allah and His angels are constantly raising his honor, as is meant in the verse:

"Allah and His angels are praying on the Prophet" (Allah bless him & give him peace) (33:56).

The Divine order that immediately follows in the verse:

"O believers, pray on him,"

makes it clear that the quality of being a believer is dependent on and manifested by praying on the Prophet (Allah bless him & give him peace).

O Allah! Send peace and blessings on the Prophet, his family, and his companions. see also http://www.abc.se/%7Em9783/lp_e.html#lp-c3#lp-c3 - .

2. Allah Said: Invoke Blessings on the Prophet (Allah bless him & give him peace)

We are encouraged to pray on the Prophet (pbuh) and to praise him, which is an obligation on us through Allah's order in the verse:

"Allah and His angels are praying on (and praising) the Prophet;
O believers! pray on (and praise) him and send him utmost greetings" (al-Ahzab:56). see also
http://www.abc.se/%7Em9783/lp_e.html#lp-c1#lp-c1 -

3. Allah Said: Rejoice in the Prophet (Allah bless him & give him peace)

To express happiness for the Prophet (Allah bless him & give him peace) coming to us is an obligation given by Allah through Qur'an, as Allah said in Qur'an:

"Of the favor and mercy of Allah let them rejoice" (Sura Yunus(10:58)

This order came because joy makes the heart grateful for the mercy of Allah. And What greater mercy did Allah give than the Prophet himself (Allah bless him & give him peace), of whom Allah says,

"We did not send you except as a mercy to human beings" (Al-Anbiya' 107).

Because the Prophet (Allah bless him & give him peace) was sent as a mercy to all mankind, it is incumbent not only upon Muslims, but upon all human beings to rejoice in his person. Unfortunately, today too, there are some people who reject Allah's order to rejoice in His Prophet (Allah bless him & give him peace).

Hi Nausheen,

You wrote:

Allah Said: Invoke Blessings on the Prophet (Allah bless him & give him peace)

Allah Said: Rejoice in the Prophet (Allah bless him & give him peace)

With respect to what you choose and/or want to believe, as far as we all know, what you have said is really only according to Mohammed said and possibly what those of his early followers would want people to believe, have said.........but it is not a fact, merely a popular belief.......it does not make it true as an account of what the creator of this universe "said".

It would be more accurate for you to say "Mohammed and compilers of Quran said............."

Based on the guidances and teachings of Jesus, and sahih ahadith, it appears to me that Mohammed is not worthy of being deemed a prophet chosen by God (the creator, 'The Father' of all mankind) due to the inhumane atrocities that he reportedly ordered and condoned and other questionable words and deeds..........in fact according to the warning of Jesus, Mohammed falls into the category of 'false prophet'.

Quote:

[ A Tree and Its Fruit ] "Watch out for false prophets. They come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ferocious wolves.
---------------------------------------------------------- -----

Nausheen, is there something in particular that you know that I and many others might not know, that causes you to apparently ignore this sound, good intended and reasonable advice from Jesus, when one applies this warning and advice to the reported behaviour of Mohammed as reported in sahih ahadith?

I don't understand what it is that causes one to sing the high praises of this man Mohammed, in light of the guidance and warning of Jesus and the records we have to go by.

Would you please explain?

Posted By: firewall
Date Posted: 26 August 2005 at 6:56am
well if your would admit your disbelieve of Muhammad in front of God on judgement day, then it's your choice. i choose to believe. & i don't believe he commits atrocities. to my knowledge, Prophet Muhammad is shyer than a virgin girl! he cries that he can't leave Allah's truth & dare to be octracised, when they offered him money, women, status etc. he still help a woman who hates him. when someone who hates him suddenly is not there to taunt him, he visits her & saw she's sick thus took good care of her...

thinking of it, to spread monotheism at that time must be very very hard. he's a businessman & businessman usually don't do stuffs that's unpopular (bad for business). but he still do it, being octracized & all... yet he's still so humble & loving. on the day of conquest of Mecca, when muslims finally took over Mecca from the enemies, he pardons thems, humbling & praising Allah... alhamdulillah...

Posted By: AhmadJoyia
Date Posted: 22 September 2005 at 11:43am

[quote =Jazz]

[ A Tree and Its Fruit ] "Watch out for false prophets. They come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ferocious wolves...[/quote]

Hi Jazz,

If you truly believe that this is the message of Jesus Christ that you have quoted, then stick to it and let us analyse as who could these �false prophet�  be? Here is the quote from Mathew 7 that you have referred from:

15`But, take heed of the false prophets, who come unto you in sheep's clothing, and inwardly are ravening wolves. �

So in this part of the passage, Jesus informs his followers to be careful about those who would come in �sheep�s� clothing, i.e. who would disguise themselves as the true followers of Jesus but actually they would be the ravening wolves i.e. �false prophets�.

So let us further analyse in the course of history as who could best fit this description? Obviously, any one that is described must wear the �sheep�s clothing� i.e. to profess as the most ardent believer of Jesus. Isn�t it? Otherwise how this �sheep�s clothing� can fit to anyone else simply because he would obviously be recognized immediately. Let us go further ahead in the same passage of Mathew 7 and see as what Jesus has to say as whom could these be said about. We find that :

�   21`Not every one who is saying to me Lord, lord, shall come into the reign of the heavens; but he who is doing the will of my Father who is in the heavens.�

Here we clearly get the picture that such would be those who would be calling him as �Lord, lord� i.e. to say that those would definitely be among the Christians themselves and not anyone else. On the same note, we further read that:

22Many will say to me in that day, Lord, lord, have we not in thy name prophesied? and in thy name cast out demons? and in thy name done many mighty things? �

Now this verse categorically describe such �wolves in sheep�s clothing� as those who would claim to �cast out demons and have done many things� on the name of Jesus. These personalities can�t be anyone else other than from among the Christians, especially those who totally changed the message of Jesus where he said that he has not come to change the law but to fulfill it. Yet we find the teachings of St. Paul totally contradictory to these. Keep following the same direction and the Jesus clearly talks about this lawlessness. Here we read as what Jesus talks about them �

23and then I will acknowledge to them, that -- I never knew you, depart from me ye who are working lawlessness. �

So in all this guidance, for such people who would disguise them in sheep�s clothing, fit perfectly to Paul or Saul of Tarsus, who professed lawlessness in Christianity. I hope my Christian brothers would now realize as what went wrong with the message of Jesus rather than blaming Muslims for it.

Print Page | Close Window

Forum Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 12.03 - http://www.webwizforums.com
Copyright ©2001-2019 Web Wiz Ltd. - https://www.webwiz.net