Printed Date: 20 April 2024 at 10:02am
Software Version: Web Wiz Forums 12.03 - http://www.webwizforums.com

Topic: Resignation
Posted By: rami
Subject: Resignation
Date Posted: 28 April 2006 at 4:50am
Bi ismillahir rahmanir raheem

assalamu alaikum

I have recently resigned from being a moderator i dont anticipate that i will be around as i am cutting down my internet access so insha allah i just want to say if i have ever insulted or hurt anyones feelings please forgive me and make dua for me.

Insha allah he forgives us all, Ameen.

-------------
Rasul Allah (sallah llahu alaihi wa sallam) said: "Whoever knows himself, knows his Lord" and whoever knows his Lord has been given His gnosis and nearness.

Replies:
Posted By: ummziba
Date Posted: 28 April 2006 at 5:18am

Assalamu alaikum wa rahmatulah wa barakatu,

Brother Rami, may Allah increase your blessings and guide you well in this life and may He guide all the Muslimeen to a greater reward in the next.

Peace, ummziba.

-------------
Sticks and stones may break my bones, but your words...they break my soul ~

Posted By: herjihad
Date Posted: 28 April 2006 at 5:44am

Bismillah,

Jazzak Allah Khayr, Brother Rami for all of your hard work and dedication.  ISA we will see still see posts from you?

-------------
Al-Hamdulillah (From a Married Muslimah) La Howla Wa La Quwata Illa BiLLah - There is no Effort or Power except with Allah's Will.

Posted By: Danty
Date Posted: 28 April 2006 at 6:37am
Dear Brother Rami,

May Allah reward for all the time that you put into this forum. Thankyou for all of your good advice.
Masalam.

-------------
Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) said "Be kind, for whenever kindness becomes part of something, it beautifies it.Whenever it is taken from something, it leaves it tarnished." (IMAM BUKHARI)

Posted By: abuayisha
Date Posted: 28 April 2006 at 10:17am

So, Rami, does "cutting down" mean you will no longer access the internet, thus, no longer post?  Anyway, salaams - I love for the sake of Allah, and may He grant you the good in this life and the next and same us all from the fire.  Please also forgive me, and if you are ever in Los Angeles, insha'Allah, let's do lunch.

�If a man loves his brother in faith, he should tell him that he loves him.�[Abu Dawud]

"Allah shall ask on the Day of Judgment; ' Where are those who loved for the sake of my greatness? Today when there is no shade, I shall have them in my shade.'" [Sahih Muslim]

�There are three things, that whoever attains, will find the sweetness of faith: If Allah and his messenger are dearer to him than anyone else; if he loves a person solely for the sake of Allah; and if he would hate to return to disbelief (kufr) after Allah has rescued him from it, as much as he would hate to be thrown into fire."[Agreed upon]

Posted By: Angela
Date Posted: 28 April 2006 at 10:22am

Rami,

We've had our differences, but I have appreciated all the hard work you've done here.  May God keep you safe and rewards all your good deeds.

Angela

Posted By: Alwardah
Date Posted: 28 April 2006 at 12:21pm

As Salamu Alaikum Brother  

Insha Allah you are just cutting down on your internet time, so we will still see you around.

May Allah Subhanahu wa Ta�ala reward you for your time and effort to service HIS DEEN with abundance in both this world and the next. Ameen!

Take care

Salams

-------------
�Verily your Lord is quick in punishment; yet He is indeed Oft-Forgiving Most Merciful (Surah Al-An�am 6:165)
"Indeed, we belong to Allah and to Him is our return" (Surah Baqarah 2: 155)

Posted By: peacemaker
Date Posted: 28 April 2006 at 12:28pm

Assalamu Alaikum!

Jazak Allah Khair brother rami. I have learnt a lot from you, and hope that you would continue to contribute to the forum insha Allah.

Also please forgive me if my words or any kind of behaviour hurt you in any way.

May Allah guide us all.

Peace

-------------
Then which of the favours of your Lord will ye deny?
Qur'an 55:13

Posted By: Suleyman
Date Posted: 29 April 2006 at 12:30am

Es_Selam'un Aleykum ve Rahmetullahi ve Berakatuh Rami,

I think i am the one who mostly argued with you,whatever happened between me and u,i wish you the best for ur further life no problem can be betwen two muslim,may Allah bless all of us as you said...Wa Salaam....

Posted By: salman
Date Posted: 29 April 2006 at 3:07am
brother rami, insha Allah u will b back 2 this forum

-------------
It is better to be alone than to be in bad company.

Posted By: superme
Date Posted: 30 April 2006 at 2:22am

Alaikum salaam.

Sad to see you resigned brother, butl every meeting always end with seperation, the law of nature can not be broken. Insha Allah all well brother, have fun. I can't forgive you since you never smack me, unless you wanna try.

Posted By: rami
Date Posted: 30 April 2006 at 5:37am
Bi ismillahir rahmanir raheem

assalamu alaikum

Jazak allah khair for all your dua and kind words insha allah he grants you what is better. I wont be returning insha allah i have to move on but if waswasa gets the better of me insha allah one of the moderators can ban me .

-------------
Rasul Allah (sallah llahu alaihi wa sallam) said: "Whoever knows himself, knows his Lord" and whoever knows his Lord has been given His gnosis and nearness.

Posted By: peacemaker
Date Posted: 30 April 2006 at 6:55am

Assalamu Alaikum!

Brother rami, let me assure you, on my part, that whenever you are back, I would be willing to "share" my position with you.

Peace

-------------
Then which of the favours of your Lord will ye deny?
Qur'an 55:13

Posted By: Angel
Date Posted: 02 May 2006 at 7:14am

Hope I'm not too late, haven't been around for the past week  nothing happens when I'm around but when I go for few days stuff happens  oh well.

But in the event that you do have a look in on the boards soon....

Rami, We both have been together here for a long time & I know we both have been at logger heads at times  well, that kept things interesting thou  I have appreciated your time and time in helping me. Thank you  I wish you all the best and safe journey in life   

-------------
~ Our feet are earthbound, but our hearts and our minds have wings ~

Posted By: superme
Date Posted: 02 May 2006 at 6:42pm

Hope I'm not too late, haven't been around for the past week  nothing happens when I'm around but when I go for few days stuff happens  oh well.

You are the official warden here you know, so when you are away make sure you check all the doors and take the keys with you. These people here are like sprinters in the marathon, ready to bolt.

Posted By: amah
Date Posted: 03 May 2006 at 6:25am
Wa Alaikumassalaam Warehmatullahi Wabarakatuh

Brother, may Allah keep you under His Mercy and Blessings always.

-------------
Allah is Sufficient as a Walee (Protector) and Allah is Sufficient as a Naseer (Helper).
(Surah An-Nisa, Chapter #4, Verse #45)

Posted By: Abeer23
Date Posted: 04 May 2006 at 12:23am
Bro. Rami, May Allah bless you for all of your efforts here on the boards. 

Posted By: fatima
Date Posted: 04 May 2006 at 9:00am

Bismillah irrahman irrahim

Assalamu alaikum

I was thinking for the past week that where is brother rami gone cos i dont check the announcement section (only checked to c what sis abeer has posted, (not harassing u just think u say stuff which interests me, not saying much cos of a hadith bout dirt on the face of flaterer, Audhubillah)

sorry bout bro rami, May Allah swt guide and keep u on his path, ameen. JazakAllah khair for all ur articles and specially ur tafaasir

wassalam

-------------
Say: (O Muhammad) If you love Allah, then follow me, Allah will love you and forgive you your faults, and Allah is Forgiving, MercifuL

Posted By: mariyah
Date Posted: 04 May 2006 at 10:43pm

Assalamu Alaikum

Thank you for all you have done Br Rami!

-------------
"Every good deed is charity whether you come to your brother's assistance or just greet him with a smile.

Print Page | Close Window

Forum Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 12.03 - http://www.webwizforums.com
Copyright ©2001-2019 Web Wiz Ltd. - https://www.webwiz.net