Category: General
Forum Name: Famous Quotes
Forum Description: Famous Quotes
URL: https://www.islamicity.org/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=42622
Printed Date: 20 April 2024 at 12:02am
Software Version: Web Wiz Forums 12.03 - http://www.webwizforums.com

Topic: Why Do Palestinians Throw Rocks?
Posted By: The Bearded One
Subject: Why Do Palestinians Throw Rocks?
Date Posted: 09 May 2018 at 5:33pm
https://blogofthebeardedone.wordpress.com/2018/05/10/why-do-palestinians-throw-rocks/" rel="nofollow - https://blogofthebeardedone.wordpress.com/2018/05/10/why-do-palestinians-throw-rocks/

Replies:
Posted By: Al Masihi
Date Posted: 10 May 2018 at 12:26pm
Palestinians throw rocks then cry to the media to make themselves as victims, of Palestinians want to be heard let them get rid of the corrupt murderers who rule them, open up their borders, and develop their lands with all the money they have. If Palestinians want to talk of oppression, occupation, and death why don’t they speak of the thousands of Christians they murdered in Lebanon, yet after all that I do not throw stones at Palestinians despite their massacres of us. So long as Palestinians have hate in their heart there won’t be any sign of peace.

Posted By: MIAW
Date Posted: 10 May 2018 at 1:17pm
Originally posted by Al Masihi Al Masihi wrote:

So long as Palestinians have hate in their heart there won’t be any sign of peace.

I don't think that I have seen or heard of anyone (for a long time) who has as much hate in their heart as you do.

You 'vomit' so much rubbish on this forum (and I am sure in many, many other forums), about Muslims, Arabs, Palestinians... You really need to get a life.

You accuse others all the time of the utter crap that you were born with... it is innate with you!

You keep being refuted, but you are not listening... you must have washed your face with something that I don't want to mention here.

You are truly a 'loser'.

You want to re-write history in a way that suits your fantasies... keep dreamin'. Palestinians will keep on fighting for their 'stolen rights'... and extreme 'haters' like you will not change that.

You have an 'expert' opinion about every possible subject in this world... as long as you can turn it into a 'dig' at Muslims and Islam.

I personally have never believed that you are 'christian' nor  a 'former Muslim'... it's just part of your twisted plan... Man you are 'sick'. You lie more than you breathe.

If you are really a christian, then I have many good Christian friends who would be ashamed of the likes of you.

You are truly an 'extremist' who operates under 'freedom of speech' to bully others.

Unfortunately,  'Anti-Islam' extremists like you give rise to 'Islamic extremists' (and then we all suffer the consequences)... and I think that is your plan all along.

Sorry if I hurt your feelings... it's just that people like you need to be 'exposed' from time to time... I hope you agree on this.

Date Posted: 10 May 2018 at 1:35pm
Believe what you want to believe I don’t really care what a Muslim thinks of me. Your insults are that of a 12 year old with a tantrum, so I pity you, when you can’t come up with logical arguments, so you use insults, not that I can expect any better. So when does fighting for your rights mean occupying a whole country and murdering children like what Palestinians did to Christians Lebanon, extreme haters like you are what keeps the Palestinians in the state they are today. Enough hate man, move on, when was I refuted by you, I can’t remember? Maybe it was yesterday or a month ago, it doesn’t pop up in my kind :) I’m not using defamation which is what bullying is, I’m citing facts as facts are, the truth may hurt Muslims like you, since you guys practically live in your own world, so sorry to burst your bubble. Palestinians have made themselves victims to vampires like Fatah and Hamas whom they elected to represent them and lead them, but they instead steal Palestinian aid and make Palestinians live like garbage all the while using them as weapons for the media to use against Israel, for you to not speak against that is disgusting.

Posted By: MIAW
Date Posted: 10 May 2018 at 2:47pm

...what Palestinians did to Christians Lebanon...

The Civil War should never have started... Your likes betrayed Palestinian women and children refugees... and now you want to go back to that rotten cesspool?... You live by hatred and you die by hatred. They are your brothers and sisters... you should be ashamed.

Date Posted: 10 May 2018 at 2:54pm
They betrayed us, we let them in to our homes and our country they replayed us by occupation and death. If you mean to call me an Arab and say Palestinians are my brothers, I’m no Arab neither are the Arabs my brothers, Arab Muslims have treated Christians worse then the Jews, Persian, and Romans combined. I’m Syriac and Hellenic, we were here before the Arabs invaded with death and destruction and we will be here after them in our home the Middle East.

Posted By: semar
Date Posted: 10 May 2018 at 11:29pm
It just a myth. In Lebanon many Christians. Also in Egypt, Morocco, Algeria etc, they live there for centuries comfortably. Christmas celebration as big as Eid-ul-Fitr etc. Yes there is friction here and there but it's normal, like muslim in US and other Christian majority country sometime there some small groups that treat us as "thorn", second class of citizen etc.

-------------
Salam/Peace,

Semar

"We are people who do not eat until we are hungry and do not eat to our fill." (Prophet Muhammad PBUH)

"1/3 of your stomach for food, 1/3 for water, 1/3 for air"

Posted By: Tim the plumber
Date Posted: 10 May 2018 at 11:44pm
Originally posted by MIAW MIAW wrote:

So long as Palestinians have hate in their heart there won’t be any sign of peace.

I don't think that I have seen or heard of anyone (for a long time) who has as much hate in their heart as you do.

You 'vomit' so much rubbish on this forum (and I am sure in many, many other forums), about Muslims, Arabs, Palestinians... You really need to get a life.

You accuse others all the time of the utter crap that you were born with... it is innate with you!

You keep being refuted, but you are not listening... you must have washed your face with something that I don't want to mention here.

You are truly a 'loser'.

You want to re-write history in a way that suits your fantasies... keep dreamin'. Palestinians will keep on fighting for their 'stolen rights'... and extreme 'haters' like you will not change that.

You have an 'expert' opinion about every possible subject in this world... as long as you can turn it into a 'dig' at Muslims and Islam.

I personally have never believed that you are 'christian' nor  a 'former Muslim'... it's just part of your twisted plan... Man you are 'sick'. You lie more than you breathe.

You are truly an 'extremist' who operates under 'freedom of speech' to bully others.

Unfortunately,  'Anti-Islam' extremists like you give rise to 'Islamic extremists'... and I think that is you plan all along.

Sorry if I hurt your feelings... it's just that people like you need to be 'exposed' from time to time... I hope you agree on this.

I am forced to agree with you on this one.

Masihi is a fool.

I do find that christians I debate with are much more mad and reality denying liars than Islamists.

Date Posted: 11 May 2018 at 12:08am
We live fine with Lebanese muslims it was just the Palestinians who were mostly backed at the time by Sunni and Shi’a Muslims and came to butcher us. In general we live fine with Muslims, but what Palestinians did to Christians in Lebanon is unforgettable.

Posted By: ZAHRA1234
Date Posted: 01 January 2019 at 2:19am
nice sharing its amazing thanks 

Posted By: asep garut
Date Posted: 01 January 2019 at 4:10pm
This indicates that we are now living at the end of time.

Date Posted: 02 January 2019 at 2:01am
Originally posted by asep garut asep garut wrote:

Given that the world has never been as peaceful, yes, difficult to believe but all previous times have had more war about the place, how is that?

Posted By: asep garutea
Date Posted: 10 April 2020 at 6:48pm
Originally posted by Tim the plumber Tim the plumber wrote:

Given that the world has never been as peaceful, yes, difficult to believe but all previous times have had more war about the place, how is that?
Yes Tim, sorry I am late to answer your question because my concentration was focussed to many other topics.
In my personal opinion, the conflict between them is very difficult to find peace and at least only to a truce.
Maybe behind their conflict there's a scenario of Allah that no one knows.

Date Posted: 11 April 2020 at 3:52am
Originally posted by asep garutea asep garutea wrote:

Yes Tim, sorry I am late to answer your question because my concentration was focussed to many other topics.
In my personal opinion, the conflict between them is very difficult to find peace and at least only to a truce.

The intractability that it seems to have at the moment is only the same level of absolut inevitability that the wars between the protestants and catholics had during the wars of religion.

War exhaustion and the presence of the questions of atheists made that conflict look as silly as the wars over how many angels can dance on the head of a pin.

Date Posted: 11 April 2020 at 3:56am

We live fine with Lebanese muslims it was just the Palestinians who were mostly backed at the time by Sunni and Shi’a Muslims and came to butcher us. In general we live fine with Muslims, but what Palestinians did to Christians in Lebanon is unforgettable.

It might be that the taking of somebody's land away from them by force will do that sort of thing.

Yes there has always been a history of attacks between the Moslems and Jews and Christians in the world's most holy city.

That's what religion does for you.

Date Posted: 11 April 2020 at 8:17pm

The intractability that it seems to have at the moment is only the same level of absolut inevitability that the wars between the protestants and catholics had during the wars of religion.

War exhaustion and the presence of the questions of atheists made that conflict look as silly as the wars over how many angels can dance on the head of a pin.
Yes Tim, humans shouldn't be enemies if they know the nature of this life. 
Where did they come from? what should they do in this world ?, then where will they return?
All humans should reflect on such things.

Date Posted: 12 April 2020 at 3:01am

Where did they come from? what should they do in this world ?, then where will they return?

Us humans do what we do. We love and hate. We compete. We win and we lose.

We will continue to do these things. We will have our personal enemies. Will all have to fight our personal battles.

It is good to understand that there are those who will manipulate you to go into a fight for the benefit of their own bank balance. Your enemy may well not be the guy who is in your gun sights. It may be the guy behind you giving you orders and a sense of purpose.

You will have to think for your self to avoid being a patsey.

Date Posted: 13 April 2020 at 4:59pm

Us humans do what we do. We love and hate. We compete. We win and we lose.

We will continue to do these things. We will have our personal enemies. Will all have to fight our personal battles.

It is good to understand that there are those who will manipulate you to go into a fight for the benefit of their own bank balance. Your enemy may well not be the guy who is in your gun sights. It may be the guy behind you giving you orders and a sense of purpose.

You will have to think for your self to avoid being a patsey.
Enemies for humans of good character are not humans but something that can whisper into the hearts of humans, cannot be seen by our eyes but it's something that is alive, even smoother than a virus. That's the real personal enemies.

Sometimes there are some people who think that life will only end when death comes, even though it is a starting point to enter a new life. They don't think of such a thing, but when they faced with death, they will begin to think. Sooner or later, death will surely come to every human being.

If there is no new life after death, it doesn't matter, but if it turns out there is a new life, that must be thought by humans before it happens.

Print Page | Close Window

Forum Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 12.03 - http://www.webwizforums.com
Copyright ©2001-2019 Web Wiz Ltd. - https://www.webwiz.net