Print Page | Close Window

DAJJAL HAS BEEN RELEASED!! THIS IS THE LAST HOUR!!

Printed From: IslamiCity.org
Category: Religion - Islam
Forum Name: Quran & Sunnah
Forum Description: Understanding Quranic ayat and Sunnah
URL: http://www.islamicity.org/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=42122
Printed Date: 18 February 2019 at 1:14pm
Software Version: Web Wiz Forums 11.10 - http://www.webwizforums.com


Topic: DAJJAL HAS BEEN RELEASED!! THIS IS THE LAST HOUR!!
Posted By: DAJJAL-KILLER
Subject: DAJJAL HAS BEEN RELEASED!! THIS IS THE LAST HOUR!!
Date Posted: 26 January 2018 at 2:46am
اسلام عليكم brothers and sisters it is of utmost importance that you understand the topic of Dajjal to get salvation in these End times. I'm here to tell you that Dajjal has been released and for a long time! And we are living in the last ages.
First let me clear that studying the End times is of utmost importance so don't neglect it. The Quran gives a stern warning.

"Do they then await (anything) other than the Hour, that it should come upon them suddenly? But some of its portents (indications and signs) have already come, and when it (actually) is on them, how can they benefit then by their reminder?" (Surah Muhammad: 18)



I�ll only use AHadith to explain Dajjal since it is easier but Dajjal is also found in the Quran.



If you have ever read Prophet(pbuh) Signs of Qiyammah you will know that almost all of them have come to pass and logically it would suggest that the ones who have not yet appeared are next.



The most easily visible sign to recognise that we are in End times.



�Youll find the barefooted, naked, poor shepherds competing one another in the construction of higher buildings.�



[Muslim]

Arabic/English book : Book 1, Hadith 60



Dajjal is one of the 10 Major signs of Qiyammah and Prophet pbuh spoke about the dangerous Fitnah of his time.



Imran bin Hussain (May Allah be pleased with them) reported:



I heard the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) saying, "Between time of the creation of Adam and the Resurrection Day, there is nothing greater than the mischief of Dajjal (the Antichrist)."

[Muslim]

Sunnah.com : Book 19, Hadith 7 Arabic/English book : Book 19, Hadith 1814



Now there is a famous Hadith of the Island of Dajjal, it was narrated when Dajjal was still chained and not released.



Amir b. Sharahil Sha'bi Sha'b Hamdan reported that he asked Fatima, daughter of Qais and sister of ad-Dahhak b. Qais and she was the first amongst the emigrant women:

When Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) had finished his prayer, he sat on the pulpit smiling and said: Every worshipper should keep sitting at his place. He then said: Do you know why I had asked you to assemble? They said: Allah and His Messenger know best. He said: By Allah. I have not made you assemble for exhortation or for a warning, but I have detained you here, for Tamim Dari, a Christian, who came and accepted Islam, told me something, which agrees with what I was telling, you about the Dajjal. He narrated to me that he had sailed in a ship along with thirty men of Bani Lakhm and Bani Judham and had been tossed by waves in the ocean for a month. Then these (waves) took them (near) the land within the ocean (island) at the time of sunset. They sat in a small side-boat and entered that island. There was a beast with long thick hair (and because of these) they could not distinguish his face from his back. They said: Woe to you, who can you be? Thereupon it said: I am al-Jassasa. They said: What is al-Jassasa? And it said: O people, go to this person in the monastery as he is very much eager to know about you. He (the narrator) said: When it named a person for us we were afraid of it lest it should be a devil. Then we hurriedly went on till we came to that monastery and found a well-built person there with his hands tied to his neck and having iron shackles between his two legs up to the ankles. We said: Woe be upon you, who are you? And he said: You would soon come to know about me. but tell me who are you. We said: We are people from Arabia and we embarked upon a boat but the sea-waves had been driving us for one month and they brought as near this island. We got Into the side-boats and entered this island and here a beast met us with profusely thick hair and because of the thickness of his hair his face could not be distinguished from his back. We said: Woe be to you, who are you? It said: I am al- Jassasa. We said: What is al-Jassasa? And it said: You go to this very person in the monastery for he is eagerly waiting for you to know about you. So we came to you in hot haste fearing that that might be the Devil. He (that chained person) said: Tell me about the date-palm trees of Baisan. We said: About what aspect of theirs do you seek information? He said: I ask you whether these trees bear fruit or not. We said: yes. Thereupon he said: I think these would not bear fruits. He said: Inform me about the lake of Tabariyya? We said: Which aspect of it do you want to know? He said: Is there water in it? They said: There is Abu ndance of water in it. Thereupon he said: I think it would soon become dry. He again said: Inform me about the spring of Zughar. They said: Which aspect of it you want to know? He (the chained person) said: Is there water in it and does it irrigate (the land)? We said to him: Yes, there is Abu ndance of water in it and the inhabitants (of Medina) irrigate (land) with the help of it, He said: Inform me about the unlettered Prophet; what has he done? We said: He has come out from Mecca and has settled In Yathrib (Medina). He said: Do the Arabs fight against him? We said: Yes. He said: How did he deal with them? We informed him that he had overcome those in his neighbourhood and they had submitted themselves before him. Thereupon he said to us: Has it actually happened? We said: Yes. Thereupon he said: If it is so that is better for them that they should show obedience to him. I am going to tell you about myself and I am Dajjal and would be soon permitted to get out and so I shall get out and travel in the land, and will not spare any town where I would not stay for forty nights except Mecca and Medina as these two (places) are prohibited (areas) for me and I would not make an attempt to enter any one of these two. An angel with a sword in his hand would confront me and would bar my way and there would be angels to guard every passage leading to it; then Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) striking the pulpit with the help of the end of his staff said: This implies Taiba meaning Medina. Have I not, told you an account (of the Dajjal) like this? 'The people said: Yes, and this account narrated by Tamim Dari was liked by me for it corroborates the account which I gave to you in regard to him (Dajjal) at Medina and Mecca.

Sahih Muslim 2942 a

In-book : Book 54, Hadith 149

USC-MSA web (English) : Book 41, Hadith 7028 (deprecated)



When we study the AHadith with deeper knowledge we realize that Dajjal was released soon after during the Lifetime of the Prophet pbuh!!



Abdullah b. Umar reported:



Umar b. Khattab went along with Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) in the company of some persons to Ibn Sayyad that he found him playing with children near the battlement of Bani Maghala and Ibn Sayyad was at that time just at the threshold of adolescence and he did not perceive (the presence of Holy Prophet) until Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) struck his back with his hands. Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) said: Ibn Sayyad, don't you bear witness that I am the messenger of Allah? Ibn Sayyad looked toward him and he said: I bear witness to the fact that you the messenger of the unlettered. Ibn Sayyad said to the Allah's Messenger (ﷺ): Do you bear witness to the fact that I am the messenger of Allah? Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) rejected this and said: I affirm my faith in Allah and in His messengers. Then Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) said to him: What do you see? Ibn Sayyad said: It is a Dukh. Thereupon Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) said: May you be disgraced and dishonoured, you would not not be able to go beyond your rank. 'Umar b. Khattab said: Allah's Messenger, permit me that I should strike his neck. Thereupon Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) said: If he is the same (Dajjal) who would appear near the Last Hour, you would not be able to overpower him, and if he is not that there is no good for you to kill him. 'Abdullah b. 'Umar further narrated that after some time Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) and Ubayy b. Ka'b went towards the palm trees where Ibn Sayyad was. When Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) went near the tree he hid himself behind a tree with the intention of hearing something from Ibn sayyad before Ibn Sayyad could see him, but Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) saw him on a bed with a blanket around him from which a murmuring sound was being heard and Ibn Sayyad's mother saw Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) behind the trunk of the palm tree. She said to Ibn Sayyad: Saf (that being his name), here is Muhammad. Thereupon Ibn Sayyad jumped up murmuring and Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) said: If she had left him alone he would have made things clear. Abdullah b. Umar told that Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) stood up amongst the people and lauded Allah as He deserved, then he made a mention of the Dajjal and said: I warn you of him and there is no Prophet who has not warned his people against the Dajjal. Even Noah warned (against him) but I am going to tell you a thing which no Prophet told his people. You must know that he (the Dajjal) is one-eyed and Allah, the Exalted and Glorious, is not one-eyed. Ibn Shihab said: 'Umar b. Thabit al-Ansari informed me that some of the Companions of Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) informed him that the day when Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) warned people against the Dajjal, he also said: There would be written between his two eyes (the word) Kafir (infidel) and everyone who would resent his deeds would be able to read or every Muslim would be about to read, and he also said: Bear this thing in mind that none amongst you would be able to see Allah, the Exalted and Glorious, until he dies.



Sahih Muslim 2930 a, 2931, 169 d

In-book : Book 54, Hadith 120

USC-MSA web (English) : Book 41, Hadith 7000





This Hadith has been reported many times. Now why is it such that even though Dajjal is meant to be released in the end times, the Prophet pbuh is suspecting a Jewish boy to be Dajjal? Why is it that even though Dajjal will not be able to enter Makkah and Madinah, the Prophet is still suspecting a Jewish boy in Madinah to be Dajjal? Keep in mind that Nothing happens in the Quran and AHadith by accident and Muhammad pbuh was the Prophet and divinely inspired by Allah. This mysterious event is an indication for those who can 'see' that Dajjal was released during the Lifespan of Muhammad pbuh and the last age has begun. And it was because Dajjal was released into the World, Thus the possibility existed that someone �could' be Dajjal. If Dajjal was not released then there would be no possibility of someone being Dajjal.





Why was Dajjal released? If Dajjal was released where is he now? Why can�t I see him?



1) the word Dajjal means a phenomenon when appearance and reality are opposite of each other. It was used when Arabs would change the appearance of sickly camels to make them appear healthy.



2) Dajjal is also called Masih Ad-Dajjal by the Prophet ( The False Messiah). Thus the objective of Dajjal is to impersonate the true Messiah(Jesus son of Mary).



3) The origin of Dajjal is linked to the story of Hz Isa who was sent to the Jews and was the true Messiah, The Torah had prophecised that The Messiah would come and bring back the Golden age to the righteous people of Allah. But When God did send the Messiah(Hz Isa) , the Jews were blinded and rejected him. They even tried to crucify him. Thus when they transgressed and rejected the true Messiah, they are still waiting for the Messiah to come. Therefore Allah would send to them Dajjal( false Messiah) who would now deceive them.



Now to understand Dajjal!



Nawwas bin Sam'an Al-Kilabi said:

"The Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) mentioned Dajjal, .......

We said: 'O Messenger of Allah, how long will he stay on earth?' He said: 'Forty days, one day like a year, one day like a month, one day like a week, and the rest of his days like your days.......

Sunan Ibn Majah 4075

In-book : Book 36, Hadith 150

English translation : Vol. 5, Book 36, Hadith 4075



This Hadith tells us about his time on Earth. Note that number 40 holds great symbolic important. Also the stages of Dajjal are difficult to understand. Why is that one day is like a year?, One like a month? One like a week? And the rest like our days?



Understand that Allah has created '7 heavens' meaning different dimensions of existence (parallel universes) and each universe has different sets of time (recall the Prophet pbuh travelled the heavens in Mairaj in a blink of an eye). Also if you know science, Einstein proposed the theory of relativity in which Space and Time are not different but linked ( the Space-time continuum ) . Thus different dimensions of Space will have different sets of time!! Explaining the mysterious spans of time for stages of Dajjal.



Now What does that mean??

When Dajjal is released into the World, he will not be in our space-time. Do you know any such creations that are in this World but not in our Universe of space-time? Angels and Jinns!!

Thus Dajjal will only be visible to us when he is in our space and time,

"rest of the days like your days" but this will be the last part of his journey. Therefore Dajjal may be carrying out his plans through inspiration and influence (like Satan) without us knowing!!



Can we know where Dajjal will be released into this World and from where will he start his influence and fitnah??



Let's go back to the Hadith of Tamim Ad dari ( Island of Dajjal).



We know from the Hadith that Dajjal was chained on that Island.Therefore it is logical to presume that when he is unchained he will start the journey from their. Let's identify the island(read the Hadith again).



1) It is an island that is 30 days of travel from Arabia


2) It is an island (surounded by water)



3) It has ruined monasteries ( monastic way of life is destroyed)


4) It has Al Jassasa(Arabic for spy)


By studying and interpreting the Hadith we identify that the island is indeed the Island of Britian!

Britain is an island, surrounded by water.
It had the establishment of Church and monastery destroyed And became Secular
Britain was adept in spying and espionage. It was Britain that used it’s network of thousands of spies to finally destroy the Islamic Khilafat.( Read hemphers confession; 'Confessions of a British Spy' )


Britain was the small Island where sparked the Industrial Revolution which resulted in the technology and weaponry that Britain used to become the ruling State of the World. Britain colonised many areas of the World and many objectives of Dajjal were being fulfilled, such as the destruction of the Khilafat and bringing Jews back to the Holy Land. It could not have happened by accident bit it was the work of Dajjal.

Since Britain is no longer the World Power, it is our understanding that one day like a year of Dajjal has already passed. USA became the next Ruling State of the World and this began Dajjals day like a month. USA has also acted in the same way, mysteriously fulfilling the objectives of Dajjal.(keep in mind the infatuation of a Secular Godless State, USA, in bringing the Jews into the Holy Land and helping Zionism and the State of Israel fulfilling Dajjal's Agenda)
But now that USA is declining and thus Dajjals day like a week is about to begin. And Israel has become strong enough that it doesn’t need anyone anymore.
Therefore just as the USA succeeded Britain as the ruling State of the World. Now Israel will succeed USA. But this will only be possible through the destruction of all other Powers. Just as WW1 and WW2 shifted the power from Britain to USA. Similarly a WW3 is needed for Pax Judaica. That too is coming soon.

JazakAllah for reading, may Allah guide us all and grant us the blessing to be with Imam Mahdi and Hz Isa when they come and be safe from the Fitnah of Dajjal.

To have a better understanding please read the book 'Jerusalem in Quran'

insha'Allah you'll be rightly guided.

Also search about blessed Scholar 'sheikh Imran Hosein' (you can find his lectures and khutbas on YouTube)

Link of free ebook: (RESOURCES)

http://www.imranhosein.org/media/books/j_in_q.pdf" rel="nofollow - JERUSALEM IN QURAN

http://www.hakikatkitabevi.net/public/book.download.php?type=PDF&bookCode=018" rel="nofollow - CONFESSIONS OF A BRITISH SPY AND BRITISH ENMITY AGAINST ISLAM
YouTube lectures and Khutbah of Blessed Scholar and knowledge of Eschatology (study of end of times):

https://www.youtube.com/user/SheikhImranHosein" rel="nofollow - Sheikh Imran Hosein



Replies:
Posted By: Sharief al-Maghrebi
Date Posted: 04 May 2018 at 7:30am
A salam mu3aleikum. This is a part an e-mail i sent to Imran hosein, but i've not gotten a reply yet. So, i don't know what his opinion is on this. But i would like to share it wih you, to see what you think about it.
This is a long e-mail, but please read it. I think you would be interested in reading it.

E-mail:
___________________
So, About the hadeeth where the prophet(saw) said that the dajjal will live for 40 days. A day like a year, a day like a month, a day like a week, and the rest of the days like our/normal days. If i understood it right, your conclusion is that the first day (like a year) resembles Pax Britanica, the second day (like a month) resembles Pax Americana, and the third day (like a week) resembles Pax Judaïca. Note, i am convinced that this is the right (or one of the right) interpretation(s) of the hadeeth, that's why i agree. So, i did some of 'my own' thinking. And i came to the conclusion, that because the prophet(saw) used words regarding time (a day like a year, month and week), it means this symbolism does not represent 'just 3 stages' of dajjal, but also the exact amount of years. I'm not a scholar, and i'm still very ignorant on this topic. So, i do not feel entitled to 'just make some' conclusions, and definitely not to intepret any ahadeeth. That's why i'm sending you an e-mail to see what your opinion is on this conclusion i have. So, i have this strong feeling and conviction that the prophet(saw) on purposely used chronological terms to show us 'the calendar' of dajjal. Meaning, when his first/seond/third stage will begin and end. I believe that if the hadeeth had nothing to do with an exact amount of time(the duration of the 3 stages) the prophet(saw) would have used other words to describe the 3 stages. In the hadeeth, the prophet(saw) used words regarding time, chronological words, a day like a year, a day like a month and a day like a week. This indicates to me that the prophet(saw) is not only showing us that there will be 3 stages before dajjals arrival, but also how long these 3 stages will take, thus what the duration is of each stage. The prophet(saw) said that the first day will be like a year, and the second day like a month. A month is 12 times smaller/shorter then a year. You divide a year by 12, and you get 1 exact month. So, i did own calculations, out of curiousity. I went from the conclusion that the first stage, which you conclude is Pax Britanica, is not just Pax Britanica, but also includes all the other years before Pax Britanica, starting from the release of the dajjal. Meaning, i went from the conclusion that the first stage (a day like a year) was from the lifetime of the prophey(saw) (the release of the dajjal, i used the year of revelation of Islam, 622CE), until the end of Pax Britanica, which is in 1914. The exact amount of years between the year 622 and 1914 is 1292 years. So, according to my conclusion the 1st stage of dajjal took about/roughly 1292 years long. I divided 1292 by 12. Because to get a month, you divide a year by 12. So divided 1292 by 12 and came to the number 107,666666667. Let's just take 107, to keep it simple. So according to my conclusion, the second stage of dajjal will take about 107 years. So, i took the begin year of Pax Americana, which is 1914, and added to that 107 years, because Pax Americana will take 107 years, according to this conclusion. 1914 + 107 =2021. We end up with the year 2021. So, "supposedly" Pax Americana should end roughly around the year 2021. And this suprises me. Because if you look at today's economy, world affairs, and so on... We can for sure say that the US is about to collapse. The problem is, we don't know when, we only know it will happen in a matter of a few years from now. But based on what's happening today, in the world, 2021(or roughly that year) could be a potential year where the US collapses. What 'suprises' me, is that the year 2021 falls in the 'perfect' timeline of when the US can collapse. It's like saying an old man will die around the age of 85. It could mean the old man dies at 83, or 87, or just exactly at 85 years old. The point is that around the age of 85, the man will die, because if he's around the age of 85, he is in his "critical years". Meaning, he could die at any moment. We know that the US is like an old man, about to die. The US is now in its "critical years", very close to its collapse. And i find it a bit strange that when i divide the number 1292 by 12, to get a month, that i eventually result in the year 2021, which is exactly in the US's critical years. So, i expect the US to collapse around the year 2021. I don't say it will exactly happpen in that year, but around that year. 

So... i proceeded in my calculations... I now know that according to this conclusion, the first stage of dajjal is roughly 1292 years long, and that the second stage is roughly 107 years long. Now, i want to know how long the third stage will be. The third day will be like a week, which is 52 times smaller/shorter then a year. So, what i did, was; i divided the day like a year by 52. So, i divided 1292 by 52, and i got to the number 24.8, which is 25 simplified. When i divided the day like a month by 4.3, because in every month there are about 4.3 weeks, i get to the number 26.2, which 26 simplified. So, i get to the number 25 to 26. So, a-day-like-a-week/third-stage-of-dajjal should roughly take about 25 years. And it fits perfectly in the timeline. I don't think that when Israël takes over the middle-east (as prescribed in Torah, verse 15:18), and commits more oppression on the people, that it will last forever. Just based on the "anger" of the Muslim world, i personally believe this 'Greater Israel' won't last long. And "coincidently" 25 years, isn't long for a country. 


So, my conclusion is that the day like year in the hadeeth took roughly about 1292 years long, that the day like a month will take roughly about 107 years long (12 times shorter then the first stage, because it was like a month), meaning; it will end in a only few years from now. And that the third day like a week will take roughly about 25 years. Add to that the 37 normal days, when the dajjal will fisically be present, and we have about 25 to, let's say, 30 years, or something like that. 


So, the first stage of the dajjal took roughly 1292 years, the second stage roughly 107 years, and the third stage roughly 25 years. 


Now, sheikh, i don't believe in coincidence. It seems so logical, and it fits perfect in the timeline. But again, i'm very young, unlearned and ignorant. You however are learned, and have experience with interpreting stuff and doing this type of work. So, i kindly ask you to give your opinion on this. Btw, i literally have no one else to ask an opinion from. Not any scholars, neither friends or family. So, you're basically the only one i can ask an opinion from. So, i kindly aks you to please give your opinion on this, and to also correct me in where i made any mistakes. 
___________________
End e-mail;


Posted By: semar
Date Posted: 06 May 2018 at 12:41am
Don't to much worry about detail on this think. I don't see any benefit worrying about this.
Just do some real action rather than thinking about that, moreover you can  not do much about that.


-------------
Salam/Peace,
Semar
The Prophet said: "Do not eat before you are hungry, and stop eating before you are full"
"1/3 of your stomach for food 1/3 for water, 1/3 for air"


Posted By: islamcity
Date Posted: 27 May 2018 at 11:04am
There are different conflicting reports on dajjal's time on earth.
According to one hadith, that 1 year like a day will ACTUALLY be the length of a year or so .....

"Messenger, how long would he stay on the earth?’ He said, ‘For 40 days, one day like a year and one day like a month and one day like a week and the rest of the days would be like your (normal) days.’ We said, ‘God’s Messenger, would one day’s prayer suffice for the prayers of day equal to one year?’ Thereupon he said, ‘No, but you must make an estimate of time (and then observe prayer).’ We said, ‘God’s Messenger, how quickly would he walk upon the earth?’ Thereupon he"

So if prophet (SAW) stated that we need to estimate the different prayer times within a days which is equivalent to a year, then all the theory above is incorrect.

Also on another hadith, it stated that the sun would be 'stuck' because someone will ask dajjal to stop its rotation as a matter of testing him ... so everyone will start believing dajjal upon this.

Also i dont think the theory above which basically suggests that dajjal will appear at some time of 25 years after 2021 is correct if the above hadith is sound. Also dajjal will only appear when people stop talking about it or literally when nobody except a few on earth pnly know his coming, when religion is taken lightly etc....
.


Posted By: DAJJAL-KILLER
Date Posted: 30 May 2018 at 8:49am
اسلام عليكم
Dear Brother. I read your part of email. As far as i know Sheikh Imran hosein does not entertain emails regarding any calculations. But he knows that pax Americans is at its end and he has told that the Arrival of Hz Isa will happen within the next 50 years and all events before it.

سبحان الله GLORY BE TO ALLAH

Brother I have also come to similar conclusions as you have. I have used the Quran and Hadith and made my own independent calculations to come to similar conclusions. I haven't shared my conclusions before to anyone since calculations can be misleading and I aim to thoroughly understand the topic from Quran and Hadith and then make a firm conclusion. But since you shared yours, I thank Allah almighty.
Not only this single Hadith but with other sources as well. But I have understood that any calculation like this relies heavily upon dates of worldly events, therefore we can only get an estimate value.
But still I have calculated that the Start of Pax Judaica, which means the Start of WW3(Malhama) will be between 2021-2024 , close to a few years. And studying current relations , it could be this or closer. Therefore I aim to share a comprehensive conclusion within a year or two insha'Allah, when there is no doubt left and it's not too late to save oneself. Keep an eye on Syria to stay updated on the start of Malhama.

جزاك اللهُ‎خىراً


Posted By: DAJJAL-KILLER
Date Posted: 30 May 2018 at 10:12am
Dear Islamcity, you cannot base your understanding of a topic on a single Hadith. there are no conflicting Hadith. The Hadith just need interpretation, (Taweel)

You say that one year like a day will actually be like a year. You cannot be more wrong. Many things related to the end times are symbolic, similarly this is also symbolic. The Quran tells us that Allah has set laws that Govern this Universe, and the Laws will always be obeyed. Therefore it is not possible that there can be a real phenomenon when a day will last for a year. You also said that there is a Hadith that Sun will be stuck by Dajjal. I haven't come across any such Hadith and you haven't quoted it. That too is impossible since the laws set by Allah cannot change.

“It is not permitted to the sun to catch up the moon, nor the night outstrips the day: Each (just) swims along in (its own) orbit (according to Law).” (Surah 36, Ayah 40)

The sun and the moon follow courses (exactly) computed; And the star and the trees - both (alike) bow in adoration. And the Firmament has He raised high, and He has set up the Balance (of Justice).” (Surah 55, Ayah 5-7)

Similarly regarding the Hadith of Sun will rise from the west. That too is symbolic and needs interpretation, since the laws set by Allah are eternal.

Said Abraham: "Verily, God causes the sun to rise in the east; cause it, then, to rise in the west!" Thereupon he who was bent on denying the truth remained dumbfounded: for God does not guide people who [deliberately] do wrong.(baqarah:258)

Coming to the point when Prophet Muhammad said to pray accordingly is a proof that it is not actually a day long like a year, but reference to dimensions. It showed that it would not be actually day like a year, since normal prayer timings would be observed. If it was actually a long day then according to orders of times set by Quran you only would need to pray it one time. Say zuhr only once in 5 months.

So this is actually a reference to different dimensions. You have a very crude understanding and I understand that it is difficult to grasp this tough topic of end of times. Please listen to some lectures and read the book Jerusalem in Quran , linked in the original post
اسلام عليكم


Posted By: DAJJAL-KILLER
Date Posted: 30 May 2018 at 10:13am
ALLAH KNOWS BEST !


Posted By: islamcity
Date Posted: 05 June 2018 at 1:45am
Dajjalkiller, this is only a theory and i do understand and can grasp what you have said about dimensions and time/space.
You quoted again
"point when Prophet Muhammad said to pray accordingly is a proof that it is not actually a day long like a year, but reference to dimensions. It showed that it would not be actually day like a year, since normal prayer timings would be observed. If it was actually a long day then according to orders of times set by Quran you only would need to pray it one time. Say zuhr only once in 5 months."
Although your first part of this post made sense, the above quote just doesnt make sense. It appears you are trying to back up your theory by using the 'dimension' theory and then quoting references from the quran in a way you see fit.


Posted By: islamcity
Date Posted: 05 June 2018 at 1:58am
Some info on days like a year.... non-dimensional.

http://www.arabnews.com/islam-perspective/allah-can-perpetuate-night-and-day-astronomical-analysis" rel="nofollow - http://www.arabnews.com/islam-perspective/allah-can-perpetuate-night-and-day-astronomical-analysis


Posted By: DAJJAL-KILLER
Date Posted: 06 June 2018 at 12:04pm
Islamcity,
It's not a theory, it's an interpretation of The Quran and Sunnah. And it's the only one that comprehensively makes sense of the Quran and Sunnah in a tightly knit way and seeks to explain the reality of the World today. Since Quran says that it explains all things, then it must explain the reality of mysterious events unfolding, and it does. But if you choose to reject this, then kindly provide a single way which explains the reality of the world today. Or would you prefer to remain oblivious of what's unfolding and stay comfortable in your bubble.

What I have said is what the Quran and Hadith say, while you cling onto a literal meaning. I have no infatuation with dimensions that I would prove it right, but this is the truth coming from Islam.
There is plenty proof in Islam for presence of dimensions or parallel Universe, and it perfectly explains the reality.
Quran mentions 7 samawaat (7 parallel Universe)

When the Prophet underwent Mairaaj,he travelled different dimensions,in which time and space was different, hence all the time spent in different dimensions was just a blink of an eye in our world.

Just like Angels and Jinns reside in different dimensions as ours,it is similar for Dajjal.

Theory of relativity has also proved that space-time is a thing. Therefore in different dimensions, time would also work differently.

And this explains the journey of Dajjal. When he is released he is in a far away dimension, therefore his one day is like a year. As his journey proceeds, he comes closer and closer to our world of space and time, and therefore the next day is like a month, and the next day is like a week. It gets shorter and shorter until he reaches our world of space and time.


If you dont want to believe, you can keep grasping onto straws, but it won't help you. As I previously explained that laws set by Allah are be observed for all time.
And let me explain why the interpretation you shared is absurd. Firstly Allah's laws are observed for all times. I did read the verse of Quran, but that is hypothetical, a warning, even though it is in the power of Allah. But even then it cannot be applied to a day like a year.
The scientific explanation talks about the dying of the sun. But you forget one thing, a dying sun cannot be reversed. The Hadith talks about a day like a year, then like a month then like a week. Then the rest of the days like your days . Your interpretation fails to address this, because it's wrong. If the sun turns into a dwarf or a supernova, it cannot turn back to normal. And it would be night forever, or day forever. Not the varying and alternation of night and day that destroy all laws of order.
Please do read the books I attached and watch some lectures attached.
May Allah guide us all.


Posted By: asep garut
Date Posted: 17 June 2018 at 3:47pm
There are many differences of opinion from Muslim scholars about the coming of Dajjal, and my own estimation that Dajjal will appear just when in this earth is safe and peaceful, one of the reasons is Dajjal has the character of devil who doesn't like if this world in good situation and condition like peace, calm and prosperous.


Posted By: AntiDajjal
Date Posted: 17 June 2018 at 9:54pm

Very interesting indeed. Would love to discuss with you. Not sure if we can send private messages on this board. I just signed up after seeing your post. Of course only Allah knows the true dates but that doesn't mean we can't attempt to "guesstimate". Funny enough, Isaac Newton predicted that the Second Coming (return of the real Messiah) will be the year 2063. I am convinced it will happen this century the way things are moving along.


Posted By: DAJJAL-KILLER
Date Posted: 18 June 2018 at 12:23pm
Asep Garut you must base your beliefs and interpretation on Comprehensiveness from the Quran and Hadith. It's not a fairy tail that you choose to believe anything.
Also your point is illogical and not based on Quran and sunnah.
You say that Dajjal will come when there is time of calm and peace. Okay, let's assume you're right, but what will happen after Dajjal comes? Chao and destruction and Godlessness. Look around you, everywhere there is chaos and destruction and Godlessness. That should make you conclude according to your logic that Dajjal has been released.

And remember there is chaos and Godlessness because of evil, while peace and Godconciousness is when there is good. And remember that history will end with Muslim victory with Hz ISA and then there will be peace and good, but according to your logic, Dajjal should come after Hz ISA ??
Doesn't make sense at all. Please take a look at the resources I shared,may Allah guide us all.


Posted By: semar
Date Posted: 21 June 2018 at 12:55pm
Why you guys worry too much about the coming of Dajjal. Did you get any real benefit fighting about this. Even Prophet SAW, he didn't know when it will come.
Worry more about your end of time. Very likely no more then 100 years form now. Are you ready to see God? Do you have enough deed to present to God? What did you give to humanity during your life so far etc.

-------------
Salam/Peace,
Semar
The Prophet said: "Do not eat before you are hungry, and stop eating before you are full"
"1/3 of your stomach for food 1/3 for water, 1/3 for air"


Posted By: DAJJAL-KILLER
Date Posted: 22 June 2018 at 12:16am
Semar, I'll let the Quran answer this question for you.

Allah says in the Quran.
"Do they then await (anything) other than the Hour, that it should come upon them suddenly? But some of its portents (indications and signs) have already come, and when it (actually) is on them, how can they benefit then by their reminder?" (Surah Muhammad: 18)

Allah has sent down the Quran and the Prophet to teach the Quran. Now it will be very foolish to believe that Allah had sent down knowledg that He didn't want you to care about.

You are naive. Now if it becomes clear that Dajjal is spreading his Fitnah, only then will you be able to protect yourself from it. Now do you think you can live a righteous life without knowing the difference between good and bad?
Dajjal's Fitnah is everywhere, there is Shirk and Riba in places you couldn't even imagine, and you can only save yourself against it you know about it in the first place.
Now you may continue to live in your Dreamland as the world around you is burning. But when the Hour is upon you, it would have been too late


Posted By: islamcity
Date Posted: 22 June 2018 at 7:47am
Dajjalkiller.....u r full of nonesense. End of. Believe all the rubbish about dimensions. You again seem to quote references from the quran which have nothing to do with djjal. Seven samawat vs dajjal? go to sleep or try growing up. I have read loads of nonesense like your theory on youtube as well.
Oh no... dajjal is coming in 2045... damn ...3 years of no rain first. Right, let me store some water.
There have been many predictions on these issues. Last time i read something stated that it will be in 2013 or 2014. Dajjal must have got stuck in the time capsule.


Posted By: islamcity
Date Posted: 22 June 2018 at 7:58am
Dajjalkiller, forgot to mention, i have no intention to read the lectures you recommended cos all these are sure to be dimensionally based blah blah. LOL. I dont believe your theory. Its rubbish. You are one of a kind that will go on a tv ad for mass audience and warn people. And stop quoting from quran. You are just making a fool of urself. Read sura kahf every friday ... that will be better. But make sure you dont read it in another dimension. Hold on a min, i think dajjal is already here knocking on my door.
Anyway, now you have warned me, i shall let go of those straws and keep an eye.


Posted By: semar
Date Posted: 22 June 2018 at 6:23pm
Originally posted by DAJJAL-KILLER DAJJAL-KILLER wrote:

Semar, I'll let the Quran answer this question for you.

Allah says in the Quran.
"Do they then await (anything) other than the Hour, that it should come upon them suddenly? But some of its portents (indications and signs) have already come, and when it (actually) is on them, how can they benefit then by their reminder?" (Surah Muhammad: 18)

Allah has sent down the Quran and the Prophet to teach the Quran. Now it will be very foolish to believe that Allah had sent down knowledg that He didn't want you to care about.

You are naive. Now if it becomes clear that Dajjal is spreading his Fitnah, only then will you be able to protect yourself from it. Now do you think you can live a righteous life without knowing the difference between good and bad?
Dajjal's Fitnah is everywhere, there is Shirk and Riba in places you couldn't even imagine, and you can only save yourself against it you know about it in the first place.
Now you may continue to live in your Dreamland as the world around you is burning. But when the Hour is upon you, it would have been too late



This ayah doesn't mention anything about the dajjal.

You mention about the fitnah, that you and all muslim need to do you need to work harder and accuse each other "I am right you are wrong, I am guided you are astray, I am pious you are infidel" etc, so we can improve our position sosially and economicaly in the world so with that we will have power to stop the injustice and other things that agains Islamic's value. If you spend your resources and energy to think about "dajjal" you don't have time to improve yourselves and your family and your community. How you able to help the Rohingya, the syrian, the palestinian etc. Have you ever send little donation to help the hunger on that places to buy food, to get medicaton etc. Thinking too much about Dajjal, you will forget the real problem in front of your eyes.


-------------
Salam/Peace,
Semar
The Prophet said: "Do not eat before you are hungry, and stop eating before you are full"
"1/3 of your stomach for food 1/3 for water, 1/3 for air"


Posted By: AntiDajjal
Date Posted: 22 June 2018 at 6:31pm
Read Surat Al-Kahf every Jummah? How about trying to understand Surat Al-Kahf as you read it every Friday. Perhaps then you'll understand what it means. What I understand from reading it is that I should ideally move to a Muslim country but away from the city. Visit when you need to but live away from the city filth whether in a Muslim country or non-Muslim country. And I would say Western society is the work of the Dajjal. It's corrupted in almost every way possible. When little remote villages are embracing the western way of life, you know the Gog and Magog are hard at work.


Posted By: semar
Date Posted: 22 June 2018 at 6:39pm
If all good pious people move away from the city, move away from the central government, who will control the control the rule of law. All bad people, will control your life with bad rule and regulation. Do you want that happen? Letting those happen to is huge mistake, a huge sin.

-------------
Salam/Peace,
Semar
The Prophet said: "Do not eat before you are hungry, and stop eating before you are full"
"1/3 of your stomach for food 1/3 for water, 1/3 for air"


Posted By: semar
Date Posted: 22 June 2018 at 6:45pm
Remember "fakir is close to kafir", "poor is close to infidelity", it happen in many poor region the population there have to go to school and clinics that rung buy evangelical, so many of them left Islam because of this. We all responsible to change this condition. We all responsible to help the poor, if not other community will do it, in order to do that we can not just run way from the city.

-------------
Salam/Peace,
Semar
The Prophet said: "Do not eat before you are hungry, and stop eating before you are full"
"1/3 of your stomach for food 1/3 for water, 1/3 for air"


Posted By: AntiDajjal
Date Posted: 22 June 2018 at 6:49pm
Originally posted by semar semar wrote:

If all good pious people move away from the city, move away from the central government, who will control the control the rule of law. All bad people, will control your life with bad rule and regulation. Do you want that happen? Letting those happen to is huge mistake, a huge sin.


All "good" people won't move away from the city. That's silly talk. Never has happened, never will happen. People that are concerned about their children growing up around rubbish should move. People that want to have a strong Deen and be away from distractions should move away from the city. People that want to be self sufficient and not rely on the government for food should move away from the city. When she*t hits the fan, there will be chaos. People that want to be away from chaos should move away from the city.


Posted By: Tim the plumber
Date Posted: 23 June 2018 at 1:44am
Originally posted by AntiDajjal AntiDajjal wrote:

Read Surat Al-Kahf every Jummah? How about trying to understand Surat Al-Kahf as you read it every Friday. Perhaps then you'll understand what it means. What I understand from reading it is that I should ideally move to a Muslim country but away from the city. Visit when you need to but live away from the city filth whether in a Muslim country or non-Muslim country. And I would say Western society is the work of the Dajjal. It's corrupted in almost every way possible. When little remote villages are embracing the western way of life, you know the Gog and Magog are hard at work.


You can live your life how you wish.

So can everybody else.

We all get a free choice. Or should.


Posted By: Tim the plumber
Date Posted: 23 June 2018 at 1:55am
Originally posted by AntiDajjal AntiDajjal wrote:

Read Surat Al-Kahf every Jummah? How about trying to understand Surat Al-Kahf as you read it every Friday. Perhaps then you'll understand what it means. What I understand from reading it is that I should ideally move to a Muslim country but away from the city. Visit when you need to but live away from the city filth whether in a Muslim country or non-Muslim country. And I would say Western society is the work of the Dajjal. It's corrupted in almost every way possible. When little remote villages are embracing the western way of life, you know the Gog and Magog are hard at work.


If you want a project to make the world better;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=keQUqRg2qZ0" rel="nofollow - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=keQUqRg2qZ0

Have a look at this video and perhaps you might want to be a leader of the Islamic world and revive the desert then with a lot of hard work I think you could do better than this.

The Middle East was once the fertile cresent, the cradle of humanity. It could be again.

He does go off on a bit of a greeeen rant but the capacity for good agriculture in deserts is there. And if this hippy can do it then a much more practicle person will be able to do it better.


Posted By: islamcity
Date Posted: 23 June 2018 at 4:50am
Dajjalkiller's post is simply nonesense. Asepgaruts is exactly what it says on the tin. avoid these kind of blogs as its a waste of time. Just read the normal hadiths and get out. And do not ever read someone elses opinions as in this case


Posted By: Haniballan7
Date Posted: 23 June 2018 at 6:04am
How Do I make a post to this forum?  All I see is the Reply button..

How Do I create a new topic and make a post?


Posted By: DAJJAL-KILLER
Date Posted: 23 June 2018 at 9:52pm
Semar,
You are right, who cares about the Quran and the Sunnah. I don't need to heed the signs of the Last Day, even though Quran tells me to. Who cares if Islam teaches about the signs of the times, who cares even if we are living in the last age. I don't need the Quran and Sunnah. I just need to be socially and economically well established. Yes I just need to go to my job. How else will I pay my bills? Why would I waste my time studying Islam, I know everything already.
Yes , I need to stay in the cities. Because there is no illuminati and Deep state that has already controlled everything, right? They don't have anything to do with Dajjal, right?. No, the Khilafah isn't destroyed, right?
There was no Mastermind behind it. The cities act upon Shariah, right? There is no Shirk and Riba in the cities. Yes, I must remain in the cities, God forbid if you let the rule of law to fall into the Wrong hands.
You are right, being poor is close to Kufr. The Prophet pbuh never said that the Poor will enter Paradise first, right?
There is no chaos in this world, There are no utterly confusing things happening in the world that I need to make sense of. The state of Israel and the Jews coming back to the Holy land has no implications, right?
Why do I need to make sense of this World by the knowledge Prophet Muhammad pbuh gave us to do just that? That would be a waste of time wouldn't it?
I'm perfectly fine living in Disneyland, I don't need to waste my time on anything. Anyone trying to tell me anything from the Quran and Hadith is clearly gone cuckoo.
Why am I even here? On a st**id post about Dajjal, I don't need to know anything about Dajjal, or argue with these cuckoos, I'm wasting my time here. I'm sure I'll still be going to Paradise.


Posted By: DAJJAL-KILLER
Date Posted: 23 June 2018 at 9:58pm
Islam city,
The cure for ignorance is seeking knowledge. But there is no cure for choosing to remain ignorant.
Funny how a concept well established in Quran and Sunnah makes you cringe.
Reminds me of how the Makkans laughed when they couldn't understand how the Isra and Mairaj was possible.


Posted By: asep garut
Date Posted: 25 June 2018 at 8:46pm

اَلسَّلَامُ عَلَيْكُمْ وَرَحْمَةُ اللَّهِ وَبَرَكَاتُهُ


Dajjal has not yet come, and now in this world  lots of slander in everywhere, but it is not because of Dajjal command, it's just a sign that the age of this universe is already dusk. In fact, the Dajjal will appear when in this world in a state of affluence and calm, well,.. then Dajjal will appear, why ?, because Dajjal have satanic traits that do not want humans prosper and calm.

Therefore, it is better to do good things that we can do now and so on, and even if the Dajjal come, then that is Allah's provision.

We, Muslims are forbidden to blame each other, but to advise each other in kindness and piety. Let us do good things, both for ourselves and for the many people.




Posted By: asep garut
Date Posted: 27 June 2018 at 1:00am
Originally posted by asep garut asep garut wrote:


اَلسَّلَامُ عَلَيْكُمْ وَرَحْمَةُ اللَّهِ وَبَرَكَاتُهُ


Dajjal has not yet come, and now in this world  lots of slander in everywhere, but it is not because of Dajjal command, it's just a sign that the age of this universe is already dusk. In fact, the Dajjal will appear when in this world in a state of affluence and calm, well,.. then Dajjal will appear, why ?, because Dajjal have satanic traits that do not want humans prosper and calm.

Therefore, it is better to do good things that we can do now and so on, and even if the Dajjal come, then that is Allah's provision.

We, Muslims are forbidden to blame each other, but to advise each other in kindness and piety. Let us do good things, both for ourselves and for the many people.



Maybe there's something I want to add a little bit that I know about Dajjal.

The word of Dajjal can be meant "false prophet". But the term ad-Dajjal is meant here is a liar figure who will appear before the world will end or doomsday. Some Muslim scholars point out that Dajjal comes from the word "Dajala" meaning cover. Why? Because he is a liar who will cover all truth with his lies and falsehoods, and will later cover this earth with a very large number of followers.

Some of the other Muslim scholars argue that the Dajjal will later cover man with disbelief to the truth that comes from Allah Subhanahu Wa Ta'ala. In fact the word Dajjal is not mentioned directly in the Qur'an, but if we are able to reveal the proverbial words or the meaning behind a sentence in the Qur'an, then we will know where is meant by "Dajjal"

يَوْمَ يَ£ْتِي بَعْضُ آيَاتِ رَبِّكَ لَا يَنْفَعُ نَفْسًا إِيمَانُهَا

“.....The day that some of the verses of your Lord do come, there's no use the good will (faith) it do to a person to believe then...” (Al An’am 6: 158).

In such verse it says "آيات ربك" (verses of your Lord), meaning the signs of Dajjal will appear before the Day of Judgment. The verse is clarified by a hadith that the Prophet Muhammad Shallallahu 'Alaihi Wasallam said:

ثَلاَثٌ إِذَا خَرَجْنَ (لَمْ يَنْفَعْ نَفْسًا إِيمَانُهَا لَمْ تَكُنْ آمَنَتْ مِنْ قَبْلُ) الآيَةَ الدَّجَّالُ وَالدَّابَّةُ وَطُلُوعُ الشَّمْسِ مِنَ الْمَغْرِبِ £َوْ مِنْ مَغْرِبِهَا #

“Three signs, if all had happened, then it would not be of any use to one's faith, that are; the appearance of Dajjal, Dabbah (reptile), and the rising of the sun from the west.” (HR. Tirmidzi no. 3072 dan Ahmad 2/445.)

This hadith indicates a correlation with the above verse.

In another verse Allah Subhanahu Wa Ta'ala said,

لَخَلْقُ السَّمَاوَاتِ وَالْ£َرْضِ £َكْبَرُ مِنْ خَلْقِ النَّاسِ وَلَكِنَّ £َكْثَرَ النَّاسِ لَا يَعْلَمُونَ

The creation of the heavens and the earth is indeed greater than the creation of mankind; yet, most of mankind know not.” (Ghofir/Al Mu’min 40:57)

What is meant by the creation of mankind here is "Dajjal". This is supported by a hadith,

مَا بَيْنَ خَلْقِ آدَمَ إِلَى قِيَامِ السَّاعَةِ خَلْقٌ £َكْبَرُ مِنَ الدَّجَّالِ

Not a single creature since Adam was created until the Judgment Day is greater than the Dajjal's slander.” (HR. Muslim no. 2946)

All slander, tyranny, wickedness and all the ugly deeds of humanity today are not as heavy as the Dajjal, and that is only the signs of the universe are already dusk. If it refers to the above verses and hadiths, the original Dajjal has not yet appeared on the surface of the earth. And according to my own opinion, he is now still inside a mountain/a hill on an island, which I call "Qaf mountain."




Posted By: Tim the plumber
Date Posted: 29 June 2018 at 2:52pm
Giveen that this thread was started on January 26th, has the hour been and gone or is it a bit like the days of creation; a time length with no actual definition?


Posted By: DAJJAL-KILLER
Date Posted: 30 June 2018 at 5:48am
Asep Garut,
So let's contemplate the possibly of the Arrival of Dajjal according to your "perfect" logic that is not based on anything except your wishful thinking.
There was peace and calm during the Khilafat of Hz Umar and Usman, which was considered the golden age, and it is said that a wolf would not attack a sheep. And look where we are now, but Dajjal is still not released? The Khilafat is destroyed, there is unprecedented oppression in the world. Thee Jews have returned to the Holy land after expulsion of more than 2000 years, the state of Israel is established, and USA officially recognised Al Quds as the Capital of the Fake state of Israel. We are inches close to the Malhama(WW3). But you still think Dajjal is not released? Why? because there should be a time of peace and calm?

Okay, then we'll wait according to your opinion, for the arrival of Dajjal. But wait a minute! When Dajjal spreads corruption, he would still not be actually released, because there is no calm and peace and Dajjal will 'actually' come when there is calm and peace!
See the fallacy? Dajjal will never appear then.
But wait, after Hz ISA has defeated Dajjal, then there will be calm and peace. Wait a minute !! This means Dajjal will come after Hz ISA has defeated Dajjal?
Yes, it makes perfect sense. I don't need to heed the signs anymore, I have the perfect logic to find out when Dajjal will come.


Posted By: semar
Date Posted: 03 July 2018 at 12:22am
Quote "I have the perfect logic to find out when Dajjal will come. "
Don't so arrogant, nobody is perfect. Nobody has perfect logic nor knowledge.
Regarding corruption, even before prophet Muhammad was sent corruption is everywhere. The world is never perfect, so corruption is always there, it's part of the "test" from God, will follow the crowd do corruption or try to strive to stay "clean".


-------------
Salam/Peace,
Semar
The Prophet said: "Do not eat before you are hungry, and stop eating before you are full"
"1/3 of your stomach for food 1/3 for water, 1/3 for air"


Posted By: DAJJAL-KILLER
Date Posted: 03 July 2018 at 5:28am
Sense,
Clearly you missed the fact that I was addressing your points, I wasn't claiming that I have the perfect knowledge. I was saying that you are content with your illogical and baseless opinion about the arrival of Dajjal (which I clearly refuted) and you think you don't need to heed any signs of the times, which I am doing.


Posted By: Tim the plumber
Date Posted: 04 July 2018 at 12:34am
Originally posted by DAJJAL-KILLER DAJJAL-KILLER wrote:

Islam city,
The cure for ignorance is seeking knowledge. But there is no cure for choosing to remain ignorant.
Funny how a concept well established in Quran and Sunnah makes you cringe.
Reminds me of how the Makkans laughed when they couldn't understand how the Isra and Mairaj was possible.


1, Would you allow understanding of the world outside the Koran to get into your head?

2, If this understanding of the world, from evidence you had seen, showed that the Koran was wrong on some point or other, say the thing about sea water and fresh not mixing, they do, what would you believe, the evidence of your own eyes or the Koran?


Posted By: asep garut
Date Posted: 10 July 2018 at 3:56am
Originally posted by DAJJAL-KILLER DAJJAL-KILLER wrote:

Asep Garut,
So let's contemplate the possibly of the Arrival of Dajjal according to your "perfect" logic that is not based on anything except your wishful thinking.
There was peace and calm during the Khilafat of Hz Umar and Usman, which was considered the golden age, and it is said that a wolf would not attack a sheep. And look where we are now, but Dajjal is still not released? The Khilafat is destroyed, there is unprecedented oppression in the world. Thee Jews have returned to the Holy land after expulsion of more than 2000 years, the state of Israel is established, and USA officially recognised Al Quds as the Capital of the Fake state of Israel. We are inches close to the Malhama(WW3). But you still think Dajjal is not released? Why? because there should be a time of peace and calm?

Okay, then we'll wait according to your opinion, for the arrival of Dajjal. But wait a minute! When Dajjal spreads corruption, he would still not be actually released, because there is no calm and peace and Dajjal will 'actually' come when there is calm and peace!
See the fallacy? Dajjal will never appear then.
But wait, after Hz ISA has defeated Dajjal, then there will be calm and peace. Wait a minute !! This means Dajjal will come after Hz ISA has defeated Dajjal?
Yes, it makes perfect sense. I don't need to heed the signs anymore, I have the perfect logic to find out when Dajjal will come.

 

اَلسَّلَامُ عَلَيْكُمْ وَرَحْمَةُ اللَّهِ وَبَرَكَاتُهُ

Dajjal Killer,

What I mean about peace is not in the days of Khilafat Hz Umar and Usman, but after today, and the All-Knowing only Allah Subhanahu Wa Ta'ala.

Here there is a misunderstanding between us, in the hadith that the person who will kill the Dajjal is Prophet Isa 'Alaihissalam, this means Dajjal will appear earlier than the Prophet Isa' Alaihissalam.

In the hadith, before Dajjal came, there will appear a leader who makes this world calm under his leadership, and the All-Knowing only Allah Subhanahu Wa Ta'ala.

This is the important how much we understand about the content of the Qur'an, who will be the leader, from where it appears, etc. We are based on the Qur'an and the hadith, but the difference is: Quran is Qath'i (absolute truth), whereas the hadith is Dhanni (It still requires the verification of the truth from the Qur'an and other hadiths).




Posted By: fatimunnisa
Date Posted: 10 July 2018 at 6:24am
Originally posted by islamcity islamcity wrote:

Dajjalkiller, this is only a theory and i do understand and can grasp what you have said about dimensions and time/space.
You quoted again
"point when Prophet Muhammad said to pray accordingly is a proof that it is not actually a day long like a year, but reference to dimensions. It showed that it would not be actually day like a year, since normal prayer timings would be observed. If it was actually a long day then according to orders of times set by Quran you only would need to pray it one time. Say zuhr only once in 5 months."
Although your first part of this post made sense, the above quote just doesnt make sense. It appears you are trying to back up your theory by using the 'dimension' theory and then quoting references from the quran in a way you see fit.

Very true
Guys if you really like to make dajjal week then Allah has gifted you with Quraan
the first 10 ayaat of sureh kahf saves you from Dajjal
Sureh kaafiroon saves you from Satan
Last two aayaaths of sureh baqraha if recited satan will run away from you and your home.
Practice this and see miracles 


Posted By: DAJJAL-KILLER
Date Posted: 12 July 2018 at 11:09am
Asep,
Your opinions are coming out of thin air. First you say that for Dajjal to appear peacetime is necessary and now you happen to know when the peacetime will be the actual peacetime. While the countless other peacetimes were not the actual ones, since then according to your own logic Dajjal would have been here.
If you can't support your statements with solid proof and logic then please spare this thread


Posted By: DAJJAL-KILLER
Date Posted: 12 July 2018 at 11:20am
Fatimunnisa,
The prophet Muhammad pbuh did say that in the recitation of first 10 ayah of surah kalf is the protection from Dajjal. But it is naivety to believe that it would be enough. in reality the Prophet gave us the key to understanding Dajjal and therefore protecting ourselves from it. But for it you must understand the surah. I had said that Dajjal is in the Quran, but ill use the Hadith since it's easier. Now if you want to find Dajjal in the Quran and find the concept of dimensions as explained from the Hadith. Please give the book "Jerusalem in Quran" a read (linked in original post). I will never be able to explain in a manner even close to it. My obligation was to show you the path, It is you who must walk upon it


Posted By: asep garut
Date Posted: 14 July 2018 at 10:29pm
Originally posted by DAJJAL-KILLER DAJJAL-KILLER wrote:

Asep,
Your opinions are coming out of thin air. First you say that for Dajjal to appear peacetime is necessary and now you happen to know when the peacetime will be the actual peacetime. While the countless other peacetimes were not the actual ones, since then according to your own logic Dajjal would have been here.
If you can't support your statements with solid proof and logic then please spare this thread
DAJJAL KILLER,

I have my own opinion about the original Dajjal, may I have a personal opinion?

In my opinion, today the original Dajjal has not yet appeared to the surface of the earth, and I do not know when he will appear (only Allah knows), but its signs will emerge after this earth is calm under a just and wise leader.

I express my opinion, of course supported by reason from the authentic source of Islam, and only those who are good at seeing and understanding the content of the Qur'an will find the answer even though the name of Dajjal itself is not mentioned.

Instead of discussing what is not clear when it occurs, it is better to counsel one another in kindness and piety.



Posted By: DAJJAL-KILLER
Date Posted: 15 July 2018 at 2:29pm
If your "opinions can't stand upto scrutiny, its time then to change those opinions


Posted By: asep garut
Date Posted: 25 July 2018 at 6:16am
Originally posted by DAJJAL-KILLER DAJJAL-KILLER wrote:

If your "opinions can't stand upto scrutiny, its time then to change those opinions

I am only expressing opinions according to the Qur'an and Hadith sahih because these two things are the main source of Muslims.



Posted By: danbitea
Date Posted: 25 July 2018 at 8:09am
what has been released


Posted By: mr.brightside
Date Posted: 08 August 2018 at 9:35pm
be cool..it a big issue.it takes a lot of study to grasp the issue.would some one believe if you tell them about Khazar judaism?The Whore of Babylon? Illumination one eye?..as for me,i started study about The Balfour Declaration..it a real document event.then before i know it,i go through way back across time to The Deluxe,Middle age,ww1,ww2..it quite a trip.but if you care to listen to syeikh Imran hossein,he can explained it much better than me..i dont give much thought about when i m younger,but with what happen now at The Last Hour,seeing is believing..all of you were talking about the same thing.The beloved Dajjal(cynical),i see him everywhere..in the building,in the media,and even inside my wallet..he must be desperate.hah



Print Page | Close Window

Forum Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 11.10 - http://www.webwizforums.com
Copyright ©2001-2017 Web Wiz Ltd. - https://www.webwiz.net