Topic: The child martyr Iman Al-Hams and Zionist
Posted By: Palestine
Subject: The child martyr Iman Al-Hams and Zionist
Date Posted: 30 March 2006 at 8:56pm
From palestine-info.co.uk
The child martyr Iman Al-Hams and Zionist terrorism
By
Dec 27, 2005, 13:55

Iman Al-Hams, was a 13 year old Palestinian child. She was too young to predict how far Zionist terrorism could reach. Iman took some money and headed toward the neighborhood's grocery where she lived in Rafah city. A few hundred meters away, the Zionist terrorist �Gevati� unit took position. The bloodthirsty soldiers of the unit were waiting to detect and shoot any Palestinian who would come into their sight whether that Palestinian happened to be on the roof of his house, inside his room or a passerby or even a child who got bored of being confined to his or her house and �took the risk� of going out to play with his or her peers.

A few steps away from her house, the occupation soldiers sprayed her with the bullets of their machineguns as if they were against a military battalion or a commando unit and not an innocent little girl.

Iman was killed on October 15, 2004 in Rafah in such a way that makes it hard to believe the killers belong to mankind. After little Iman was shot and fell on the ground, the commander of the military post, surrounded by his soldiers, approached her and sprayed her with 20 more bullets making sure that she�s dead.

The Zionist officer who killed Iman in cold blood confirmed that he was not sorry for what he did. In a lengthy interview with the Zionist �Ma'ariv� newspaper, the officer stated that he did not violate instructions when he killed Iman. He added that if Iman came to life again and if she was only 3 years old he would have killed her again.

Nevertheless, the Zionist officer whose name was not disclosed said that he was a victim of the conspiracy of his colleagues who testified against him for racial reasons pointing out that he is Durzi while his colleagues are Jewish.

The Zionist judicial view on killing a Palestinian child:
A Zionist court acquitted the officer although he was accused of killing the child Iman. The bill of indictment stated that the soldiers at the military position noticed a �suspicious person� about 100 meters away and immediately shot at him. It turned out that the �suspicious person� was none other than the child Iman . The commander of the position approached the child, pointed his M-16 at the body of the child at a very close range and emptied the full load of his gun�s magazine into Iman�s body.

Testimonies:
A soldier who witnessed the crime, told the Hebrew �Yediot Ahronot� that the killing of Iman was like executing a person without trial. He confirmed that the soldiers shot at her from different positions and that the commander shot the child a number of times from his automatic machine gun until he was sure she was dead.

Three other soldiers testified to the same story confirming that the child was murdered in cold blood. Nevertheless, the Zionist judiciary acquitted the criminal officer and allowed him to return to the military as commander of a detachment.

The Zionist judiciary and the �others�:
The carelessness in which the Zionist judiciary deals with homicide cases committed by Israeli soldiers or settlers against Palestinian children, women and men and even against foreigners in the Palestinian territories is only compatible with the state terrorism practiced by the Zionist authorities against the unarmed Palestinian people in the occupied territories.

Among the examples illustrating the carelessness of the Zionist judiciary towards the crimes committed against �others� is the decision in April 2005 of the Zionist military judge who acquitted the Israeli soldiers who killed the British reporter James Miller due to what the judge described as lack of evidence.

Another example is the acquittal of the Israeli soldier who was accused of killing the American activist Rachel Cory who was crushed to death by an Israeli bulldozer in Rafah in 2003.

� Copyright 2003 by palestine-info.co.uk email: [email protected]

-------------
If only i were a stone in Palestine

www.alqassam.ps/vb3 - www.alqassam.ps/vb3

http://www.alqassam.ps/english

Replies:
Posted By: Moona
Date Posted: 13 April 2006 at 4:11pm
   Sad,so,so,Sad! What happened to this child is not unusual however. Israeli soldiers frequently murder innocent men,women and children daily.

-------------
Moonie

Posted By: ak_m_f
Date Posted: 13 April 2006 at 4:38pm

happens everyday, no offence "Palestine", but what are muslim countries doing about it ? any action taken? anything done to stop the killings? cant muslim countries send peacekeeping troops or something?

Posted By: Moona
Date Posted: 14 April 2006 at 4:06pm
Ak_m_f,  Why do you basically blame 'other Arab' countries for not coming  to the aid of Palistine? Why dont you just say that Israel should STOP their terrorism of Palistinians?

-------------
Moonie

Date Posted: 14 April 2006 at 4:13pm
Originally posted by Moona Moona wrote:

<FONT face="Courier New, Courier, mono" size=4>Ak_m_f,� Why do you basically blame 'other Arab' countries�for not coming �to the aid of Palistine? Why dont you just say that Israel should STOP their terrorism of Palistinians?

where did I stated anything about "arab" countries?

I just said "muslim" countries

Ok Isreal will not stop it I guess, so what will you do?

Posted By: arabia
Date Posted: 16 April 2006 at 7:54am

asalamualakum 1-2 years ago my cousins cousin was killed in palestine while he was on top of a cofee shop and my other cousin jehad was killed around 6 or somethin years ago while he was only 16 years old he ran off to ramallah and began to the rocks at the jews and after a few rocks were thrown his life was taken away... i went to palestine this year and it was getting better than how it was 3 years ago.the jews knocked open a mans house and threw a bomb in it .many things are happening there right now and i hope that one day inshallah it will stop...

peace

Posted By: Mishmish
Date Posted: 16 April 2006 at 9:29am

Originally posted by ak_m_f ak_m_f wrote:

happens everyday, no offence "Palestine", but what are muslim countries doing about it ? any action taken? anything done to stop the killings? cant muslim countries send peacekeeping troops or something?

Assalamu Alaikum:

I don't honestly think that Israel would allow Muslim troops of any type into it's borders. Do you?

-------------
It is only with the heart that one can see clearly, what is essential is invisible to the eye. (The Little Prince)

Date Posted: 16 April 2006 at 10:10am
Originally posted by Mishmish Mishmish wrote:

Assalamu Alaikum:

I don't honestly think that Israel would allow Muslim troops of any type into it's borders. Do you?

IF UN passes peacekeeping mandate, then yes...

Posted By: salman
Date Posted: 16 April 2006 at 11:53pm

israel is terrorist

-------------
It is better to be alone than to be in bad company.

Posted By: Palestine
Date Posted: 16 June 2006 at 10:56am
israel will not stop murdering palestinians, israel should be stopped!

-------------
If only i were a stone in Palestine

www.alqassam.ps/vb3 - www.alqassam.ps/vb3

http://www.alqassam.ps/english

Posted By: Muslima
Date Posted: 16 June 2006 at 1:51pm

Israel should not exist! The Palestinians managed to get rid of the ottomans (please my Turkish brothers, do not take it as an offence) after so many years, they will do the same with israel.

Many countries disappear, look at Yourgoslavia. it's a question of Sabr!

Palestine, we Algerians used to sing: Hlefna BEllah ou Be wimin IleHlefnek Ya Falestin!!!

Muslima

Intifada for ever!

Posted By: Suleyman
Date Posted: 16 June 2006 at 2:01pm
Originally posted by Muslima Muslima wrote:

Israel should not exist! The Palestinians managed to get rid of the ottomans (please my Turkish brothers, do not take it as an offense) after so many years, they will do the same with Israel.

Intifada for ever!

Dear Muslima,i am highly offended by your words,i see you are lack of history knowledge and wisdom,the reason why Arabs are living in this situation(under zero!!!) is shotting Ottomans from their behinds then Allah gave us all a good punishment that we still pay it's price...i do not want to say more bcs i can break your heart...thx....

Date Posted: 16 June 2006 at 4:30pm

Suleyman,

I took this esample because this is what a palestinian once said and this is true they finally got their freedom.

I need to tell you something about Turkish people. i have met fantastci people in Istambul, some from arab origins, but on my last night, I heart 2 turkish women and 1 italian woman insulting us...

That was horrible. The turkish women were saying that they are not arabs as if it was a disease. The italian woman was sooo rscist and so anti-muslim...then one of the turkish woman said that in Saudi Arabia, dogs were allowed in restaurants but not women, StafEllah!! this is not true at all!...I wanted to day something but I was onlyover-hearing the conversation and it was hard to step in but God.....I will remember that for a long time.

I would like to know what you think about this. And what do you think about the alphabet, Ataturk and Europe. Maybe we can start a new thread and I will follow you.

Date Posted: 17 June 2006 at 12:10am

Suleyman,

I took this esample because this is what a palestinian once said and this is true they finally got their freedom.

I need to tell you something about Turkish people. i have met fantastci people in Istambul, some from arab origins, but on my last night, I heart 2 turkish women and 1 italian woman insulting us...

That was horrible. The turkish women were saying that they are not arabs as if it was a disease. The italian woman was sooo rscist and so anti-muslim...then one of the Turkish woman said that in Saudi Arabia, dogs were allowed in restaurants but not women, StafEllah!! this is not true at all!...I wanted to day something but I was only over-hearing the conversation and it was hard to step in but God.....I will remember that for a long time.

I would like to know what you think about this. And what do you think about the alphabet, Ataturk and Europe. Maybe we can start a new thread and I will follow you.

As Salamu Alaykum ve Rahmetullahi ve Berakatuh Muslima,

All i can say about the Turkish Woman that you have heard her conversation with a Italian Woman is she is under the dogs if she used these words...shortly,let me say this to you Muslima,Turkey is a secular country and including so many Khufr appearances inside the minds and living styles,also in the alphabet,the things you have suffered in Istanbul is my life,they also say these words to Muslim Turks,by that reason the is issue between Islam and Khufr,no connection on Arabs and Ottomans,...this is why i got angry to you when you have stated on getting rid of Ottomans...please see...Arabs had been cheaten by others for astraying them from Islam with taking from the hands of Ottomans trying to getting them slaves...they did not want to see you powerful under the control of Ottomans then made a plan,because Ottomans were the one power who can stop them....

Coming to the Alphabet,i can only say that it is the result of secularism...Ottomans were good at Arabic and it was a link to Qur'an,they wanted to cut that link and became successful...

Dear Muslima,the women you have seen in Istanbul are in the same group who had helped you to got rid of from the Ottomans!...

Coming to the Palestinians words,if the freedom is entering Masjid-�l Aqsa with the permission of Israel,i can't make any comments...Palestine had been given to Palestinians by Ottomans you know the history i think...i imagine...wa salaam..

Date Posted: 17 June 2006 at 12:46pm

Brother,

I did not intend to offend you. I heard these words from a palestinian and I surprised but remembered it only to ssay that nothing is eternal.

There were 2 turkish women and 1 italian who hated the arabs so much, I was shocked. It really hurt me but i remembered all the good people I had met, they were all loving Islam and they made me happy. I will go back inshAllah.

I spoke to a man who was a carpet seller. I think you know what kind of people they are, no? fishing for fish as he said himself;-)

Anyway, he spoke to me by opposing religion to modernity and took in example forced marriages. I said to him that forced marriages have to do with tradition not religion as this is haram not to love your husband/wife. You can get divorced and be with someone you love. He did agreed in the end but they are really concerned about getting into Europe.

I think they should not ban the veil either.

Brother, I have seen the Footprint of Our Prophet (SAW) in Topkapi Palace, with His Sword, the ones of Sidna Ali, Omar and Abubakeur. And I also saw His footprint at Eyup (Sidna Eyoub, the companion of the Prophet). I did not expect that, mashAllah!!

It was fantastic!!!

I think this is a shame you changed the alphabet. I hate Ataturk! I spoke to a turkish man who said he did not like him either!

Anyway, I leave it here brother.

Salam! Techekur!

Date Posted: 17 June 2006 at 1:06pm

Israel should not exist! The Palestinians managed to get rid of the ottomans (please my Turkish brothers, do not take it as an offence) after so many years, they will do the same with israel.

Palestine, we Algerians used to sing: Hlefna BEllah ou Be wimin IleHlefnek Ya Falestin!!!

Muslima

Intifada for ever!

If you question Isreal's right to exist then you should also question USA's right to exist, give the Land back to natives and live in the sea.

be realistic, where will the Isreali citizens go? live in the sea?

just because they are muslims donst means that they should not exist.

They can break down the wall and live in peace with each other, like old times.

Date Posted: 17 June 2006 at 1:08pm

Jazak Allah Khair,no problem sister,i see you have an very pure heart,May Allah bless...take care...

Date Posted: 17 June 2006 at 2:30pm

Thank you Suleyman.

Regarding Israel, don't tell me like old days. In old days there were only Palestinians there and this is the way it should be. (Palestinians from different religions but all Palestinians).

The jews who are now in Israel were not Palestinians but Tcheck, americans, french whatever. Then, they should go back to their countries and one day, they will. They will have to, or become palestinians and give back the land.

I think war is the only solution as this is Haram to leave non_muslim rule our land. We should spare only our cousins from Neturei Karta becuase they are no thieves and no murderers.

http://www.nkusa.org/ - http://www.nkusa.org/

Enjoy my friend the last time you are living in Palestine. My grandmother looked at a french woman once when France was toruting my people and she told her: Sbera, Sbera, which means patience, patience! and my Grandmother saw that day SepranAllah when the Alegrian people got free from the Keffiroun. El HemdoulIlleh!

Other Muslim people from different countries also encouraged and helped us. Some gave their lives for us. MashAllah.

Maybe we will see a free Palestine while we are still alive inshAllah!

Date Posted: 17 June 2006 at 10:29pm

yes, do your sabr for 300 years more.

Isreal is armed with latest F-16's, It has big fleet of Apache attack helicopters, has space program. And also has nuclear warheads.

Are you sure the country that has support of EU + USA can disappear ?

Date Posted: 18 June 2006 at 6:50am

The world is changing. No one ver would have thought that we algerians hungry with nothing at all to fight would get rid of the French. We were determined, even if all of us had to die. Sometimes it is better to die standing up than to live kneeling down.

My friend, you get prepared because this day will arrive and if you do not see it, your children will.

Are you an illegal occupier of Palestine by the way?

Date Posted: 18 June 2006 at 6:55am

yes, do your sabr for 300 years more.

Isreal is armed with latest F-16's, It has big fleet of Apache attack helicopters, has space program. And also has nuclear warheads.

Are you sure the country that has support of EU + USA can disappear ?

Dear Ak Fm,

I am still not sure if you are muslim or not,please move up your head to the sky,and see the weapons of Allah,do their nuclear weapons are enough to fight with the Sun and the Stars?,please see how Allah is great...thx...if we unite beside the Qur'an rather than fighting each other, free Palestine is ready in 5 years...

Date Posted: 18 June 2006 at 10:14am

Is Ak_m a Muslims?? I did not know that..

Salam brother Suleyman, how are you?

I do agree with you and I can even say that if Allah wants , it will even be sooner that this. If we had good governments and if we were united, then Palestine would be free. But now they are doing everything to divide us. Look at Irak with Shia and Sunni. For me, we are all Muslims.

We have to be united against the Zionists!

Date Posted: 18 June 2006 at 1:08pm
Originally posted by Suleyman Suleyman wrote:

I am still not sure if you are muslim or not,please move up your head to the sky,and see the weapons of Allah,do their nuclear weapons are enough to fight with the Sun and the Stars?,please see how Allah is great...thx...if we unite�beside the Qur'an rather than fighting each other, free Palestine is ready in 5 years...

who wants to fight sun and stars?, I was simply being realistic, This is the reason why muslim world is behind in techonology.Face it you are not a prophet and God wouldnt send u an instant reply. mean while ur dua reaches Allah, it wouldnt kill you to work on some weapons system.

If that was the case then muslims in old times would have sat in a locked room, praying 24/7 for a nuke to appear before their eyes.

They did fought the invaders when they were attacked, but also trusted Allah that he helped them.

Did you forgot how Isreal won against arab in six days? It was beause arabs had no techonology & weapons.

If muslims want to be super power again then I suggest that they should start working on their education system and do some R&D.

stop dreaming start working.

btw, yes I m muslim.

Date Posted: 18 June 2006 at 1:14pm

Are you an illegal occupier of�Palestine by the way?

No I live in Canada.

My friend, you get prepared because this day will arrive and if you do not see it, your children will.

what day?

If you mean that Isreal will be destroyed then yes, no empire has lasted for eternity.

Date Posted: 18 June 2006 at 1:22pm

I am still not sure if you are muslim or not,please move up your head to the sky,and see the weapons of Allah,do their nuclear weapons are enough to fight with the Sun and the Stars?,please see how Allah is great...thx...if we unite beside the Qur'an rather than fighting each other, free Palestine is ready in 5 years...

who wants to fight sun and stars?, I was simply being realistic, This is the reason why muslim world is behind in techonology.Face it you are not a prophet and God wouldnt send u an instant reply. mean while ur dua reaches Allah, it wouldnt kill you to work on some weapons system.

If that was the case then muslims in old times would have sat in a locked room, praying 24/7 for a nuke to appear before their eyes.

They did fought the invaders when they were attacked, but also trusted Allah that he will help them (which he did).

Did you forgot how Isreal won against arab in six days? It was beause arabs had no techonology & weapons.

If muslims want to be super power again then I suggest that they should start working on their education system and do some R&D.

btw, yes I m muslim.

Don't you the one who blamed Iran in the board for it's nuclear searches?,have you got two hearts?

Date Posted: 18 June 2006 at 1:27pm
Also where do you know that Muslims are uneducated?...Subhan'Allah,please visit here asap...see asap....

Date Posted: 18 June 2006 at 1:30pm

Don't you the one who blamed Iran in the board for it's nuclear searches?,have you got two hearts?

I only said that Iran has right to have nukes like everyone else.

Date Posted: 18 June 2006 at 1:31pm

Also where do you know that Muslims are uneducated?...Subhan'Allah,please visit here asap...see asap....

I said "work on the education system".

meant make it better.

I didnt said that muslims were uneducated.

Date Posted: 18 June 2006 at 1:36pm
I said come and see that here is better the problem you have stated is different,so many Americans and Canadians come here to having their educations...thx,i am outside of the discussions...

Date Posted: 18 June 2006 at 2:44pm

One of hte reason Israel won against the Arabs is because we have fake governments and the government of Jordan betrayed us.

We need to get rid of our fake pro-US governments and inshAllah, the rest will follow.

I think countries like Pakistan have done very well to get the nuclear weapon. As they say: if you cannot beat them, join them! I normally am against weapons but in certain case, you have to do like your enemy.

If it were not for the arabs, you would not even know how to count: 1, 2 ,3....!So please, have a look at what the arabs and the muslims have done! They have discovered everything!!!

Praying is as important as fighting!

I am fed uo with poeple putting down Muslims! Go and visits Muslim countries instead of criticizing them from your canadian egloo (no offense to Canada, lots of Algerians there, hello brothers!)

I can't wait for Palestine to be free! That day, ak_m, anyone who is not happy cannot be a Muslim!

Date Posted: 18 June 2006 at 5:44pm

One of hte reason Israel won against the Arabs is because we have fake governments and the government of Jordan betrayed us.

We need to get rid of our fake pro-US governments and inshAllah, the rest will follow.

I think countries like Pakistan have done very well to get the nuclear weapon. As they say: if you cannot beat them, join them! I normally am against weapons but in certain case, you have to do like your enemy.

If it were not for the arabs, you would not even know how to count: 1, 2 ,3....!So please, have a look at what the arabs and the muslims have done! They have discovered everything!!!

Praying is as important as fighting!

I am fed uo with poeple putting down Muslims! Go and visits Muslim countries instead of criticizing them from your canadian egloo (no offense to Canada, lots of Algerians there, hello brothers!)

What Pakistan did was on their own, no arabs helped them; US put sanctions on Pakistan back in 80�s because of nuclear program. You couldn�t even get a flash camera during those years. But we managed. During those time Bhutto said �we will eat grass but he will get there�

government of Jordan betrayed us

There were mainly 2 reasons why the Arab nations gave in: 1. The lost territories held relatively few inhabitants (as was the case with Sinai for Egypt and Golan Heights for Syria) or was occupied territory (as was the case with Gaza Strip for Egypt and West Bank for Jordan).

2. The capitals of each of the three countries were threatened (Israeli troops were less than 100 km from Cairo and less than 50 km from Damascus and Amman).

jordan did the right thing, how can you fight if 50% of your army is destroyed?

Take a look at how small techonological superior nation defeated 4 huge nations:

Israel:
50,000 troops (264,000 including mobilized reservists); 197 combat aircraft

779 killed,
2,563 wounded,
15 prisoners
(official casualties)

Egypt, Syria, Jordan, Iraq:
Egypt 150,000 troops; Syria 75,000; Jordan 55,000;
812 combat aircraft
21,000 killed,
45,000 wounded,
6,000 prisoners
(estimates).

Even with Jordan, arabs would have lost the war. The point is isreal had backup of NATO + 2 superpowers.

You talk about getting rid of pro US government. Get rid of kings in Saudi first, masharraf is pro us too, if he wasn�t then US would have included paksitan in �rouge state� and people will be eating sand.

Go and count till 1,2,3 hope it helps you to win some wars. What arabs achieved was during Khalifath, what do they have now?

No one is putting down Muslims, just staring facts.

What I said in previous post as that situation can be improved by having some kind of R&D weapons program + education (research?), If you don�t like US influence on your country then become independent. Make your own stuff.

Palestine will be free if Muslim countries form some kind of NATO and be free from US military aid. Then they can take action on their own without getting effected by USA. Right now Muslim countries are weak and must comply with USA to exist.

Quote I can't wait for Palestine to be free! That day, ak_m, anyone who is not happy cannot be a Muslim!

Yes, I will be happy if Palestine is free.

btw last time I heard was that anyone know believes in one god and his prophets is a muslim.

Posted By: amah
Date Posted: 18 June 2006 at 10:50pm

I agree. Muslims have become "backward". They have forgotten their religion. THere is no unity. Education includes knowing your religion and knowing everything that is required to to stay in tune with the times.

Prayer is a great weapon, but that is part of it. Allah helps those who want to be helped. We have to take action first and ask Allah for help....ofcourse nothing happens unless Allah wills it.

-------------
Allah is Sufficient as a Walee (Protector) and Allah is Sufficient as a Naseer (Helper).
(Surah An-Nisa, Chapter #4, Verse #45)

Date Posted: 18 June 2006 at 10:56pm
Originally posted by amah amah wrote:

�I agree. Muslims have become "backward". They have forgotten their religion. THere is no unity. Education includes knowing your religion and knowing everything that is required to to stay in tune with the times. Prayer is a great weapon, but that is part of it. Allah helps those who want to be helped. We have to take action first and ask Allah for help....ofcourse nothing happens unless Allah wills it.

exactly sister, this is what I have been saying all along.

I wonder why dont they question your faith when you say the same thing?

Date Posted: 19 June 2006 at 12:48am

We will see inshAllah.

I do not like Musharaf at all, plus most of the people in Guantanamo were sold by your brothers in Pakistan for 5000 USDollars a head.

So if your modernity means this type of betrayal, please keep your Musharaf.

I can see there is a racism anti-arab from people in Asia and I do not like it. If you do not like arabs, i shall remind you that our Prophet is an Arab and God wrote the Koran in Arabic.

I can't stand this attitude. Wherever there is conflict, we are there to fight. We do not sell our brothers for USDollars.

Print Page | Close Window

Forum Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 12.03 - http://www.webwizforums.com
Copyright ©2001-2019 Web Wiz Ltd. - https://www.webwiz.net