Printed Date: 20 April 2024 at 6:26am
Software Version: Web Wiz Forums 12.03 - http://www.webwizforums.com

Topic: THE EXPANSION OF THE UNIVERSE
Posted By: icforumadmin
Subject: THE EXPANSION OF THE UNIVERSE
Date Posted: 04 April 2005 at 11:55pm

THE EXPANSION OF THE UNIVERSE

INTRODUCTION

The expansion of the Universe is one of the most imposing discoveries of modern science. Today it is a firmly established concept and the only debate centers around the way this is taking place.

It was first suggested by the general theory of relativity and is backed up by physics in the examination of the galactic spectrum; the regular movement towards the red section of their spectrum may be explained by the distancing of one galaxy from another. Thus the size of the Universe is probably constantly increasing and this increase will become bigger the further away the galaxies are from us. The speeds at which these celestial bodies are moving may, in the course of this perpetual expansion, go from fractions of the speed of light to speeds faster than this.

The following verse of the Qur'an (sura 51, verse 47) where God is speaking, may perhaps be compared with modern ideas:

"The heaven, We have built it with power. Verily. We are expanding it." 'Heaven' is the translation of the word sama' and this is exactly the extra-terrestrial world that is meant. 'We are expanding it' is the translation of the plural present participle musi'una of the verb ausa'a meaning 'to make wider, more spacious, to extend, to expand'.

Some translators who were unable to grasp the meaning of the latter provide translations that appear to me to be mistaken, e.g. "we give generously" (R. Blachere). Others sense the meaning, but are afraid to commit themselves: Ramidullah in his translation of the Qur'an talks of the widening of the heavens and space, but he includes a question mark. Finally, there are those who arm themselves with authorized scientific opinion in their commentaries and give the meaning stated here. This is true in the case of the Muntakab, a book of commentaries edited by the Supreme Council for Islamic Affairs, Cairo. It refers to the expansion of the Universe in totally unambiguous terms.

http://www.islamicity.com/Science/Expansion.shtml#top - ^ TOP

THE CONQUEST OF SPACE

From this point of view, three verses of the Qur'an should command our full attention. One expresses, without any trace of ambiguity, what man should and will achieve in this field. In the other two, God refers for the sake of the unbelievers in Makka to the surprise they would have if they were able to raise themselves up to the Heavens; He alludes to a hypothesis which will not be realized for the latter. 1) The first of these verses is sura 55, verse 33: "O assembly of Jinns and Men, if you can penetrate regions of the heavens and the earth, then penetrate them! You will not penetrate them save with a Power."

The translation given here needs some explanatory comment:

a) The word 'if' expresses in English a condition that is dependent upon a possibility and either an achievable or an unachievable hypothesis. Arabic is a language which is able to introduce a nuance into the condition which is much more explicit. There is one word to express the possibility (ida), another for the achievable hypothesis (in) and a third for the unachievable hypothesis expressed by the word (lau). The verse in question has it as an achievable hypothesis expressed by the word (in). The Qur'an therefore suggests the material possibility of a concrete realization. This subtle linguistic distinction formally rules out the purely mystic interpretation that some people have (quite wrongly) put on this verse.

b) God is addressing the spirits (jinn) and human beings (ins), and not essentially allegorical figures.

c) 'To penetrate' is the translation of the verb nafada followed by the preposition min. According to Kazimirski's dictionary, the phrase means 'to pass right through and come out on the other side of a body' (e.g. an arrow that comes out on the other side). It therefore suggests a deep penetration and emergence at the other end into the regions in question.

d) The Power (sultan) these men will have to achieve this enterprise would seem to come from the All- Mighty.' There can be no doubt that this verse indicates the possibility men will one day achieve what we today call (perhaps rather improperly) 'the conquest of space'. One must note that the text of the Qur'an predicts not only penetration through the regions of the Heavens, but also the Earth, i.e. the exploration of its depths. 2) The other two verses are taken from sura 15, (verses 14 and 15). God is speaking of the unbelievers in Makka, as the context of this passage in the sura shows:

"Even if We opened unto them a gate to Heaven and they were to continue ascending therein, they would say: our sight is confused as in drunkenness. Nay, we are people bewitched."

The above expresses astonishment at a remarkable spectacle, different from anything man could imagine. The conditional sentence is introduced here by the word lau which expresses a hypothesis that could never be realized as far as it concerned the people mentioned in these verses.

When talking of the conquest of space therefore, we have two passages in the text of the Qur'an: one of them refers to what will one day become a reality thanks to the powers of intelligence and ingenuity God will give to man, and the other describes an event that the unbelievers in Makkah will never witness, hence its character of a condition never to be realized. The event will however be seen by others, as intimated in the first verse quoted above. It describes the human reactions to the unexpected spectacle that travelers in space will see: their confused sight, as in drunkenness, the feeling of being bewitched...

This is exactly how astronauts have experienced this remarkable adventure since the first human space flight around the world in 1961. It is known in actual fact how once one is above the Earth's atmosphere, the Heavens no longer have the azure appearance we see from Earth, which results from phenomena of absorption of the Sun's light into the layers of the atmosphere. The human observer in space above the Earth's atmosphere sees a black sky and the Earth seems to be surrounded by a halo of bluish color due to the same phenomena of absorption of light by the Earth's atmosphere. The Moon has no atmosphere, however, and therefore appears in its true colors against the black background of the sky. It is a completely new spectacle therefore that presents itself to men in space, and the photographs of this spectacle are well known to present-day man.

Here again, it is difficult not to be impressed, when comparing the text of the Qur'an to the data of modern science, by statements that simply cannot be ascribed to the thought of a man who lived more than fourteen centuries ago.

http://www.islamicity.com/Science/Expansion.shtml#top - ^ TOP

EVOLUTION OF THE HEAVENS

Having called modern concepts on the formation of the Universe to mind, reference was made to the evolution that took place, starting with primary nebula through to the formation of galaxies, stars and (for the solar system) the appearance of planets beginning with the Sun at a certain stage of its evolution. Modern data lead us to believe that in the solar system, and more generally in the Universe itself, this evolution is still continuing.

How can anybody who is aware of these ideas fail to make a comparison with certain statements found in the Qur'an in which the manifestations of divine Omnipotence are referred to. The Qur'an reminds us several times that: "(God) subjected the sun and the moon: each one runs its course to an appointed term."

This sentence is to be found in sura 13, verse 2; sura 31, verse 29; sura 35, verse 13 and sura 39, verse 5. In addition to this, the idea of a settled place is associate with the concept of a destination place in sura 36, verse 38: "The Sun runs its course to a settled place. This is the decree of the All Mighty, the Full of Knowledge."

'Settled place' is the translation of the word mustaqarr and there can be no doubt that the idea of an exact place is attached to it.

How do these statements fare when compared with data established by modern science?

The Qur'an gives an end to the Sun for its evolution and a destination place. It also provides the Moon with a settled place. To understand the possible meanings of these statements, we must remember what modern knowledge has to say about the evolution of the stars in general and the Sun in particular, and (by extension) the celestial bodies that automatically followed its movement through space, among them the Moon.

The Sun is a star that is roughly 4.5 billion years old, according to experts in astrophysics. It is possible to (distinguish a stage in its evolution, as one can for all the stars. At present, the Sun is at an early stage, characterized by the transformation of hydrogen atoms into helium atoms. Theoretically, this present stage should last another 5.5 billion years according to calculations that allow a total of 10 billion years for the duration of the primary stage in a star of this kind. It has already been shown, in the case of these other stars, that this stage gives way to a second period characterized by the completion of the transformation of hydrogen into helium, with the resulting expansion of its external layers and the cooling of the Sun. In the final stage, its light is greatly diminished and density considerably increased; this is to be observed in the type of star known as a 'white dwarf'.

The above dates are only of interest in as far as they give a rough estimate of the time factor involved, what is worth remembering and is really the main point of the above, is the notion of an evolution. Modern data allow us to predict that, in a few billion years, the conditions prevailing in the solar system will not be the same as they are today. Like other stars whose transformations have been recorded until they reached their final stage, it is possible to predict an end to the Sun. The second verse quoted above (sura 36, verse 38) referred to the Sun running its course towards a place of its own.

Modern astronomy has been able to locate it exactly and has even given it a name, the Solar Apex: the solar system is indeed evolving in space towards a point situated in the Constellation of Hercules (alpha lyrae) whose exact location is firmly established; it is moving at a speed already ascertained at something in the region of 12 miles per second.

All these astronomical data deserve to be mentioned in relation to the two verses from the Qur'an. Since it is possible to state that they appear to agree perfectly with modern scientific data.

Acknowledgements: mailto:[email protected] - [email protected]

Replies:
Posted By: ahasanah
Date Posted: 15 May 2005 at 1:40am

Yes, the theory of 'the expanding universe' is true, and the Quran had told us about it, 14 centuries ago. Subhanallah.

For muslims who want to know about science n the relevation with Islam, watch the movie by Harun Yahya. He is Turkish muslim. His books n CD's available in many countries include Indonesia.  For more info, just visit the website:

http://www.harunyahya.com - www.harunyahya.com   

Posted By: deist
Date Posted: 17 May 2005 at 12:49am
Originally posted by ahasanah ahasanah wrote:

Yes, the theory of 'the expanding universe' is true, and the Quran had told us about it, 14 centuries ago. Subhanallah.

For muslims who want to know about science n the relevation with Islam, watch the movie by Harun Yahya. He is Turkish muslim. His books n CD's available in many countries include Indonesia.  For more info, just visit the website:

http://www.harunyahya.com - www.harunyahya.com   

I still recall his book "The evolution deceit".
Very bad author who doesnt really know what he writes about.
And no idea of logic or mathematics.

Sad that so many adhere to his views.

Posted By: Yusuf.
Date Posted: 17 May 2005 at 1:02am

deist!

so good to see you're still kicking around. Hope you and your family are well.

Best,

-------------
Yusuf

Posted By: nadir
Date Posted: 17 May 2005 at 8:50am

Assalaamu alaikum

Dear Administrator(s), seen as though you have (posted this &) brought it to my attention�..

"The heaven, We have built it with power. Verily. We are expanding it." [Surah 51, Verse 47]

Of course the universe is expanding, but scientists are mystified as to why, because they do not understand the Force that is expanding it! All their theories are inaccurate (in certain characteristics), because they are based on misconceptions. How do I know this? Well that�s quite simple, scientifically, I have the answers, but I also know they are unable to determine whether God exists or not, hence they have not penetrated the truth of existence�..  

"O assembly of Jinns and Men, if you can penetrate regions of the heavens and the earth, then penetrate them! You will not penetrate them save with a Power." [Surah 55, Verse 33]

My understanding of this passage is that, �man� will never be able to (truly) penetrate the heavens in his physical state, rather it will be a spiritual penetration. Like when the Prophet Muhammad (SAW) was able to describe [in exact detail] Jerusalem, despite never visiting that place (he was shown it by a force science cannot explain, ie in this case an Angel).

I realise Isa (AS) was raised up to the heavens (in body & soul), but is not (one of the reasons) he (AS) has to descend back to earth, to (die &) pass from his physical state, into the eternal spiritual state/realm? My understanding of this is that in Jannah, beings will not age (or need to urinate, or sleep etc), hence in that place beings will not exist in (exactly) the same form as on earth. I welcome anyone else�s opinion on this matter.

"(God) subjected the sun and the moon: each one runs its course to an appointed term." [Surah 13, Verse 2]

If I may add a passage of the Qur�an to help illustrate a point:

��And (He created) the sun, the moon, the stars subjected to his command. Surely, His is the creation and commandment�. �  Surah 7: Verse 54

Scientists are unable to explain the Force that maintains the orbits, of the planets, moons, & stars. Nor are they able to illustrate why, & how these bodies revolve/rotate (which is one of the reasons why they are unable to understand how/why the universe is expanding).

These issues are all interrelated:

Without movement, there is no time

Without prior capacity, there is no expansion

��.

I still await�.. to be freed,

I do not understand why it is that my fellow Muslim�s continue to run away from (me &) the fact that, I can illustrate (via scientific means) that these forces, are One Force (Allah [SWT]).

Hence meanwhile all I can do is continue to purify my practice��. Insha Allah

O�Allah, please allow me to be of those whom have pleased You.

Posted By: JohnDM
Date Posted: 17 May 2005 at 2:16pm
The Universe = Sun x Sun x Death x the Grave (gravity).

The Big Bang was some 1,500,000,000 years ago x the sidereal orbit of
the Earth around the Sun at 365.2563612 days x 864,000 seconds x light
speed at 186,282 miles per second is 8.818072838e+22 miles.

Now divide by Darkness, that is the speed of universal gravity at 177,000
miles per second and this is equivalent to 1,000 seconds of gravity speed
x the photosphere of the Sun, a diameter of 865,000 miles x the
chromosphere of the Sun + photosphere of the Sun totals 882,000 miles
x 653.0038 days, that is from the death of John the Baptist on June 24,
AD28 to 3pm Friday,April 7 AD30 the death on the Cross of Jesus.

So the Sun of Righteousness x the Sun x Darkness x time from death to
death reveals the Big Bang.

But then this is not rocket science only pocket science.

-------------
"Ignorance is no refuge"

Date Posted: 17 May 2005 at 3:35pm

U = S x S x D x G

is that the best you can do?

Date Posted: 17 May 2005 at 10:52pm
I do hope not!

So we take the seven branched Menorah at 882 or 7 x 126.

Increase the seven burning lamps from 882 to 882,000 miles
the diameter of the chromosphere of the Sun.

Pretend 882,000 is seconds in time x the speed of light (the
Sun is our light) in space at 186,282.5 miles per second
(299,792.7kms) and divided by the speed gravity in space at
177,000 miles per second and this is 100 x 9,282.552 miles per
second and add to the speed of gravity at 177,000 miles per
second is 186,282.552 miles per second.

So now you what happens when Light and Darkness is used
in my 'Number Form Follows Measurement Function'.

Fun

-------------
"Ignorance is no refuge"

Posted By: kim!
Date Posted: 17 May 2005 at 11:08pm
Originally posted by deist deist wrote:

I still recall his book "The evolution deceit".
Very bad author who doesnt really know what he writes about.
And no idea of logic or mathematics.

Sad that so many adhere to his views.

There's also a book called "Telling Lies for God" by Ian Plimer.

It debunks a lot of stuff from, or based on, the Bible.

Like the fact that of 2 of every type of animal was loaded onto the Ark in a 24 hour period, then literally thousands of animals were pouring onto the boat every second. Also - how did the animals arrive from all over the world? And how did no more than about 7 people clean and feed them every day?

Just some examples...   :}

Kim... 

Posted By: kim!
Date Posted: 17 May 2005 at 11:11pm

Um, there are only 86,400 seconds in a day, not 864,000.

Kim...

Date Posted: 18 May 2005 at 6:35am
Oh! Dear! I must do better.

And when I take Bible's time, times and half a time of 1,260 days (based
on the 360 days, a year in Hades, once Paradise, a parallel Earth) and
increase x 1.8 lots it is 2,268.

And as years and counting back from the Crucifixion in AD30 is 2239BC
the start of the Biblical Flood first down in Paradise, and then a local flood
on Earth covering Iraq and all around.

And when I increase 1,260 to 1.2600000e+39 x 18 lots at
2.268000e+40 I wait a moment.

For I now square root once and divided by the volume of the Great
Pyramid at 91,575,000 cubic feet and by the King's Chamber at 11,332
cubic feet and by the Queen's Chamber at 4990 cubic feet and by the
internal volume of the sarcophagus in the King's Chamber at
41.68626181 cubic feet, I am left with 697.661142 years.

Counting from noon on October 12, 1307 and so 12 hours before the
official time of the arrest of the Knight's Templar it is 6pm June 10, 2005.

So I say June 10, 2005 (19,000 days after the Queen was crowned) will be
a very, very BAD Day.

But then I never forward number crunch to dates that are unknown but
for June 10 2005 I make an exception.

So I wait to see if I get egg on my face, I do hope so.

-------------
"Ignorance is no refuge"

Date Posted: 21 May 2005 at 6:51am

Greetings JohnDM

I noticed you wisely stopped trying to combine your religious belief (with regards to Jesus [AS] & John the Baptist), with the scientific data you posted beforehand (although I see you have taken up such idiotic actions once again [I wrote this piece before observing your most recent post on the 18th])  

Unlike you I am able to combine the two (religion & science), as my religious source is prescient. In other words my source is directly pertaining to Divine Revelation, & hence free of human inaccuracies through interference.

If I may quote some verses from the Holy Qur�an�.. (Surah 21. Al-Anbiya [The Prophets])

Have not those who disbelieve known that the heavens and the earth were joined together as one united piece, then We parted them? And We have made from water every living thing. Will they not then believe?

31.       And We have placed on the earth firm mountains, lest it should shake with them, and We placed therein broad highways for them to pass through, that they may be guided.

32.       And We have made the heaven a roof, safe and well-guarded. Yet they turn away from its signs.

33.       And He it is Who has created the night & the day, and the sun and the moon, each in an orbit floating. 

34.       And We granted not any human being immortality before you (O Muhammad [SAW]); then if you die would they live forever?

35.       Everyone is going to taste death, and We shall make a trial of you with evil and with good. And to Us you will be returned.

�And He it is Who has created the night & the day, and the sun and the moon, each in an orbit floating.� [Surah 21; Verse 33]

Via your quote of mathematics, you spin the illusion that science knows (universal) gravity, however this is certainly not the case. Not only is science unable to illustrate how/why the stars & planets revolve/rotate, but also it is also unable to illustrate how celestial bodies maintain their orbits (ie the flaw in Einstein�s theory of relativity, that has lead to the term � �dark energy/matter�).

I would fear Allah (SWT) if I were you, for this knowledge has now been (scientifically) revealed � the Force is One Ilah � Allah (SWT), and His religion is Islamic Monotheism.

Predestination dictates that no one else will be able to unravel this mystery (save myself), hence my warning & advice to you is that, you earnestly seek to purify yourself before time is taken away (from you)!

To You (Alone) we worship, to You (Alone) we ask for help

Please Guide us to the Straight Path

The Path of those whom you have Blessed

Not (the way) of those whom incurred Your Anger

Nor of those who went astray

Date Posted: 24 May 2005 at 6:55am
'Miller X Factor'

Number Form Follows Measurement Function

OK, we know that Chris Carter created �The X Files� as a television series
concerning two FBI agents named Fox Mulder and Dana Scully, in the FBI�s
Violent Crimes section. And they study the �X files�, the cases that have
unexplainable elements and often involve the paranormal. And that �The
X Files� is not based on true events or real FBI X files. The episodes are
fiction, the plots loosely based on news reports of unexplained events
around the world.

Agent Fox William Mulder, an Oxford-trained psychologist with a
photographic memory, is one of the FBI Violent Crimes division's best
agents, although he is not too much liked by his superiors and also not
liked by his FBI colleagues because of his interest in the Bureau's X files. It
is said that he stumbled upon these files, dealing with unexplained
phenomena, during his first three years with the Bureau, as a crack
analyst in the Bureau's behavioral sciences department.

Fox W. Mulder�s work partner is Dana Katherine Scully, a medical doctor
with an undergraduate degree in physics from the University of Maryland.
She was recruited for the FBI right out of medical school, and had been
teaching at the FBI Academy. She was assigned by Section Chief Scott
Blevins to be Mulder's partner in order to keep an eye on him and
determine whether he is perhaps too obsessed with the X files. Scully is
skeptical of anything paranormal, believing that everything has a logical,
scientifically-quantified explanation.

So I say there needs to be an addition to �The X Files� and that is the �The
X Factor�, a could be television series that is based on circumstantial
evidence to form and fashion each episode. Of course, there has to be
another actor and actress in the leading roles, and the Federal Bureau of
Investigation replaced by the make believe �FRIA� the Fundamental
Religious Investigation Agency. And the �X� in �The X Factor� is the code
number �5536� that represents the �Fruit of the Tree of the Knowledge of
Good and Evil�.

Now the story that many know, that of the �Fruit of the Tree of Knowledge
of Good and Evil� was that which Adam and Eve were not to eat but could
eat of all the fruit of the trees in the Garden except that one. But the
Serpent, that is Satan, was a persuasive advocate:
�The serpent asked the woman, "Did God really tell you not to eat from
any of the trees in the garden?" The woman answered the serpent: "We
may eat of the fruit of the trees in the garden; it is only about the fruit of
the tree in the middle of the garden that God said, `You shall not eat it or
even touch it, lest you die.'" But the serpent said to the woman: "You
certainly will not die! No. God knows well that the moment you eat of it
your eyes will be opened and you will be like gods who know what is
good and what is bad." The woman saw that the tree was good for food,
pleasing to the eyes, and desirable for gaining wisdom. So she took some
of the fruit and ate it; and she also gave some to her husband, who was
with her, and he ate it. Then the eyes of both of them were opened, and
they realized that they were naked; so they sewed fig leaves together and
made loincloths for themselves.� Genesis 2:1-7

The Serpent said three things about the �Tree of the Knowledge of Good
and Evil, that the fruit is sweet tasting, knowledge is a delight, and you
can be like God. The Serpent did also say that Eve would not die, so Satan
lied.
Now by eating the fruit, Eve names �Good and Evil� for herself. It was
earlier in this chapter of Genesis, that God had given Adam the right to
name the animals according to their scientific order. But the naming of
�Good and Evil�, God had kept back for himself. And man was given only
reason to consider both the �Good and Evil�, but man does not possess
the capacity for making the rules for �Good and Evil� according to God�s
Laws. And humans have little knowledge of cause and effect.

Adam and Eve were first created in the other set of four dimensions, the
parallel world to our own set of four dimensions. For Adam and Eve were
first made of the �mankind� and then into �humankind�. The �mankind� is
in fact the spirit body that is housed in our earthen vessels until our
natural death, and then �Hey Presto!� liberty of a kind.

So I feel that when Adam and Eve disobeyed God, he ejected them from
the �Garden� in our natural world, and ensured that their angel changing
ability to switch across both sets of four dimensions at will, was removed.
The book of Genesis speaks of god-angels that take on human
appearance and eat like humans eat, but vanish into the other place when
they so decide. For Adam and Eve were also powerful trans-dimensional
beings, but they did not make the Laws like the trans-dimensional
Elohims. Until that is they ate from the Tree of the Knowledge of Good
and Evil, but even then they were restricted. But Satan himself seems to
have acquired more power, that of the dominion over the human race,
that was once Adam�s, but a �Time� limited dominion. And of course to try
to ensure humanity would not rebel from the very idea of following the
dominion of the Serpent Satan who is Ahriman at 1770, the Ruler of
Darkness. This great archangel established himself the Arch Deceiver, so
that the human race would not know that he himself was the �Evil
Puppeteer�. And one of Satan�s main deceptions is that of his vast
emigration policy since the Deluge, the emigration down into his parallel
world, a policy that happens for many at death. For no human being at a
moment before death can choose that his or her spirit body and soul
enters not into another dimensional realm; for God�s Law at death is an
extremely important Law indeed, and so its at their death that many
Skeptics wake up so to speak. And all humans are as �Time Pilgrims� and
controlled by the �Laws of Time� and no human can stop the clock, for
humans can commit suicide but only God can burn their spirit body. And
Satan too is governed by the Laws of God yet thanks to Adam and Eve,
became a Law Maker of a kind himself.

OK now to the reference number 5536 for that of the �Fruit of the Tree of
the Knowledge of Good and Evil�.

Now the North Tower of the World Trade Center Complex was 1,368 feet
high (or 2 lots of Stars and Stripes at 684 or Death at 19 x 36).

And the South Tower was 1,362 feet (that is Blood at 227 x 6)

And the North + South Tower total 2,730 feet and the reciprocal of the
volume of the Great Pyramid at 91,575,000 cubic feet x 4 is
2.730002730e-09.

So the South Tower + the North Tower + the South Tower is 4,092 feet.

And Building Seven which also collapsed through 'fire' was 570 feet high.
(thrice Death at 190). So take a 'Pet Goat' at 152 (Death at 19 x 8) + 570
feet is 722 (the height of the Temple of Balbek columns is 72.2 feet
(Death 1.9 x 1.9 x 2).

Now the South Tower + the North Tower + the South Tower is 4,092 feet
+ Building Seven 570 feet + Building Seven 570 feet + two Pet Goats at
152 + 152 is 5,536 the reference number 5536 is that of the �Fruit of the
Tree of the Knowledge of Good and Evil�

And I suggest �Good� is related to �Light� and �Evil� related to �Darkness�.

And �Light� that is the velocity of light in a vacuum is some 186,282.526
miles per second (299,792.665kms) and �Darkness� that is gravity moves
at 177,000 miles per second throughout the universe (unless affected by
Black Holes) is the reference number for the Great Black Frog called
Ahriman, the Deceiver.

And light at 186,262.526 miles per second x darkness at 177,000 miles
per second x the Aceribo Matrix at 23 x 73 is 5.53600000e+13.

So �Light� x 23 seconds x �Darkness� x 73 seconds is equivalent to
5.536000e+13, so the reference number for the �Fruit� is 5536.

And the Sun�s diameter at 865,000 miles x 64 is 5.536000e+07.

So the �Fruit� is of the Sun, the star, our star, a star that represents God�s
angels.

And the Sun at 865,000 miles is made up of 6 �Lamps� (serpents) at
17,000 is 102,000 + �Fire� at 109,000 x 7 lots.

And God in the form of a Serpent (see Moses) at 1.7000000e+70 x 6 is
1.0200000e+71 and square root twice is equivalent to the Sun at a
diameter at 865,000 miles x Pi x the �Fruit� at 5,536 x the Moon at
2,159.9417 miles (3,476.08km) diameter x Pi x the �Fruit� at 5,536.

Thus God's Order is of the Sun and the Moon x the �Fruit of the Tree of
the Knowledge of Good and Evil�.

But the �Woman� that is Eve at 127, and increased to 1.270000e+16 and /
9 and square root is the �Fruit� at 5536 x the circumference of the Moon
at 6,785.541 miles (/Pi is 2,159.905 miles) is hovering under the Serpent.

Yet, the Dragon�s power at 23, that is one of the Aceribo Matrix numbers,
is also represented by the Sun and the Moon. Because 2.300000e+58 x
the ratio 16/9 and square root and cube root and /Pi is equivalent to
865,000 miles x the Moon at 2,159.906 miles in diameter.

But the reference number for �Blood� at 227 (x 6 is South Tower 1,362
feet) is found in the Sun and Moon. Because 2.270000e+59 x the ratio
16/9 and /Pi twice and square root and cube root and /Pi is equivalent to
the Sun at 865,000 miles x the Moon at 2,159.904 miles.

The Dragon really shows himself when he uses 14 x 23 at 322. And when
the power is 12 times 322 at 3,864 we can reveal the accurate
measurement from the Earth to the Moon. Because the Moon�s average
distance to the Earth is some 238,857.142 miles (384,403km) and the
Moon Earth distance x 7 is 1,672,000 miles. And 1,672,000 + the
Dragon�s 3,864,000 is the �Fruit� at 5,536,000.

And 100 Sun�s days at 2,840 days and /4 and /Pi is 226 + Darkness at
1770 + 1770 + the Black Trinity of the Three Frogs of Ahriman at 1770 is
the Tree of the Knowledge of Good and Evil at 5536.

And when I take the South Tower, the Bloody Tower at 1,362 feet and
increase to 1.362000e+31 x the Great Black Frog at 177,000 the Ruler of
Darkness, and divide by 1.5 and Pi and cube root twice is 9,282.321 miles
per second. And add 9,282.321 mps to Darkness 177,000 mps it is Light
at 186,282.321 mps (299,792.335kms).

Yes indeed, ignorance is no refuge.

JohnDM

PS

Aceribo

On Sunday, August 19th 2001, and day 230 of the year and 23 days
before September 11th a very interesting crop formation appeared within
a wheat field near Wherwell, Hampshire, in the south of England. And
curiously the intricate crop formation appeared on the land of the
Chilbolton radio telescope facility, a site of some previous interesting
crop formations.

The �Arecibo Message� was actually transmitted on November 16th 1974
and consisted of among other things a stick figure of a human, and some
of the biochemicals of earthly life. As the �Arecibo Message� was sent in
linear sequence, one bit after the other, there is no given rightness or
wrongness to the mirror image of the transmission. The mirror image was
printed in Carl Sagan's �Cosmos� and in many other textbooks, and yet
the original orientation is used in the field at Chilbolton. So those who
perpetrated the �Arecibo Message� crop formation were emphasizing that
they knew the �Arecibo Message� was a radio transmission, not of course
from Chilbolton, England, but from the Arecibo Radio Telescope on the
Caribbean island of Puerto Rico.

It was in 1974 that the most powerful radio broadcast ever deliberately
beamed into space was sent from the Arecibo Radio Telescope in Puerto
Rico. The transmission consisted of a simple, pictorial message, aimed at
any �intelligent� being in the globular star cluster M13. And the beam
aimed at the globular star cluster M13 is some 22,800 light years away
and consists of some 300,000 stars in the constellation of Hercules, that
is near the edge of the Milky Way galaxy.

The giant size of the reflector is what makes the Arecibo Observatory so
special to scientists. It is the largest curved focusing antenna on planet
Earth, which means it is the world's most sensitive radio telescope. Other
radio telescopes may require several hours observing a given radio source
to collect enough energy for analysis, whereas at Arecibo this may require
just a few minutes of observation. The Arecibo Radio Telescope uses a
reflecting surface, or radio mirror, a huge �dish� some 305 metres or
1,000 feet in diameter and 167 feet deep, and covers an area of about
twenty acres. The surface is made of almost 40,000 perforated aluminum
panels, each measuring about 3 feet by 6 feet, supported by a network of
steel cables. The Arecibo Radio Telescope is a spherical and not a
parabolic reflector.

The message sent to star cluster M13 used Arecibo's megawatt
transmitter attached to its 305 meter antenna and so concentrated the
transmitter�s energy by beaming it into a very small area of sky. The
message consists of 1679 bits, (that is 1679 pulses of binary code)
arranged into 73 lines of 23 characters per line (these are both prime
numbers). The �ones� and �zeroes� were transmitted by frequency shifting
at the rate of 10 bits per second. The total broadcast was less than three
minutes long, using the 2,380 MHz band, a short wavelength of some
12.596cms.

Earth and 666

So the number 1679 is the unique product of two prime numbers 23 by
73 and I read that any intelligent life-form would no doubt look for
unique universal constructs such as prime numbers, chemical element
frequencies and binary digits. And because the two prime numbers 23
and 73, when multiplied together, produce 1679 there can only be a
single way to arrange the signal, if you were converting it into a matrix
grid of 23 squares by 73 squares. And the jackal masked Ancient
Egyptian god Anubis, the god of the Dead has the reference number 63 x
23 + 230 is 1679. And the Biblical number for the Dead of the second
death is �666� and 2,380 MHz x 23 x 73 is equivalent to 666,000 x
6.000003030, so the fundamental �Aceribo Message� says, �Earth, the
grave, is of the Order 666.�

-------------
"Ignorance is no refuge"

Posted By: DavidC
Date Posted: 24 May 2005 at 9:49am
Tell me something that is goingto happen in the future, John. Anything at
all - just a good solid prediction specific to date and time.

DavidC

Posted By: ibn_abi_waqqas
Date Posted: 24 May 2005 at 10:12am

The thread was about the expansion of the universe, but you guys are talking about what!?

The Arabic wording of the verse definitely suggests the modern discovery that the universe is expanding.

Some people cite old translations of the verse in order to prove that Muslims now mistranslate it in order to fit it with the new discovery. However, they are wrong: Those translations are all interpretations rather than genuine translations. "... wa inna la moosi'oon" means "... and we are extending it in size" or "we are expanding it".

-------------
Say: "This is my way: I do invite to Allah - on evidence clear as the seeing with one's eyes- I and whoever follows me. Glory to Allah. I will never join imaginary gods with Allah."
(Qur'an: 12,108)

Date Posted: 24 May 2005 at 11:02am

I never predict.

Or rather I predicted in late November 2002 that February 1, 2003 would
be a day called a "Ring of Fire" and I told people.

And what happened was the space shuttle Columbia, (who is Miss 666
which converts to 1,456 and x 30/16 is 2730 feet the heights of both
Twin Towers), which burned up in the last moments of its last orbit.

And take the eagle's wing's off 1,456 is 508 + 508 and counting from
9am September 11th 2001 as the North Tower was burning after being
struck by a make-believe passenger plane to 9am February 1, 2003 when
the fire was raging through Columbia is 508 days. So Columbia with its
wings burn off crashed in pieces as the shadow of the North Tower was
seen burning back in time.

Anyway, I suggest, and NO telepathic mind stuff is involved, just some
calculations, I say that Friday June 10, 2005 will be a BAD DAY.

Just a suggestion.

JohnDM

-------------
"Ignorance is no refuge"

Date Posted: 24 May 2005 at 11:31am
And I forgot, that June 10, 2005 is 1,368 days after September 11, 2001.

And 1,368 days as feet is the height of the North Tower, and 1,368 is
twice 684 x 10 is 6840 the reference number for the Stars and Stripes,
the flag of Death at 190 x 36 lots.

But the North Tower is the 'Tower of Adam and Eve'.

Why?

Because Adam was created 8:45am May 28, 3873BC and 3,902 years
before the St. Peter began preaching in Jerusalem at Pentecost at 9am
May 28, AD30 and so the start of the Christian Church.

And at 9am May 28, 3871BC Eve was created, that is two years after
Adam, and 12 hours later at 9pm May 28, 3871 there was a great
wedding ceremony, for Adam married Eve, and 3900 years before the
Church, the Bride of Christ, began.

Now the difference between Adam's creation and the wedding ceremony
is 730.994152 days, (it really is) and this time period divided by
1,000,000 and reciprocated is 1,368 days or feet, the height of the North
Tower or the World Trade Center. So a wedding canopy of the Stars and
Stripes.

And counting from the coronation of the Queen on June 2, 1953 until
June 10, 2005 it is 52.0203 years or 19,000 days.

And counting from 5am on Columbus Day of October 12, 1492 as the
Admiral stood on the sandy shore of Watling Island, to the date of the
New World Order on December 25, 2012 is 190,000 days.

And counting from 4am June 10, 2005 to Columbia Day of December 25,
2012 is 7.541675 years or 2,754.538 days and cubed is 2,0900000e+10
and this is "I bring Death (19) to the World (11)" for 19 x 11 is 209.

And 209 x 209 is 16 lots of 2,730.0625 feet that is the height of the
North Tower at 1,368 feet + the height of the South 'Bloody' Tower at
1,362.0625 feet.

So I suggest June 10, is going to be a BAD DAY.

JohnDM.

-------------
"Ignorance is no refuge"

Date Posted: 24 May 2005 at 12:47pm
Obviously, I just don't suggest a date for anything in the past unless it
has other 'witnesses'.

For example Eve entered the Garder area and stood before the Tree of the
Knowledge of Good and Evil at 9:30pm September 1, 3836BC.

This was 12,880 days after her creation from a bone out of the rib of
Adam.

And from the Holy Ghost coming upon Mary at 2:30am January 1, 6BC,
the seed of which caused the birth of Jesus at 2:30am October 1, 6BC.

Counting from 2;30am January 1, 6BC until 3:03pm Friday, April 7, AD30,
and three hours before Passover, when Jesus Christ died on the Cross, is
12,880 days.

So Jesus, called Adam Two was indeed following the same time code as
Adam One.

Now Adam arrived at 9:30am September 2, 3836BC knowing his wife Eve
had spent the night with the Adversay, the Deceiver Ahriman.

So I assume she took the fruit from the 'Tree of Ahriman' and so
committed adultery.

Adam was upset, but Eve lied. At about 11am the 'spirt' of sarcophagus
came into the Garden, meaning that there was 3,829.330293 years from
11am September 2, 3836BC to 2:30am January 1, 6BC and the conception
of Mary. And 3,829.330293 and /100 and cubed and /Pi thrice and x 40
and cube root is the internal volume of the sarcophagus in the King's
Chamber of the Great Pyramid at 41.68626181 cubic feet.

The internal volume of the sarcophagus symbolises the Tower of Babel or
the New Jerusalem.

Anyway, at 6pm September 2nd 3836BC and 8.5 hours after Adam
arrived, the mighty fallen elohim, named Ahriman leaves the Garden
having taken the dominion which Adam had over mankind.

So Adam and Eve, stood there in the Garden naked, with the banner of
the Skull and Crossbones lying on the ground.

At this time, the question is, "Did Adam have sexual intercourse with his
wife? And if so did Abel come from this union? And did the night spent
with the Adversary cause Eve to be pregnant with Cain, for she gave birth
to the twins Cain and Abel.

And so Eve gave birth to Cain and Abel 273 days later and Cain killed
Abel 6,120 days (sons of God at 1,530 x 4) after conception and 5,847
days after birth, aged 16 years.

And counting from the creation of Eve at 9am May 28th 3871BC to her sin
at 9:30pm September 1, 3836BC is 12,880 days + 6120 days is 19,000
days. Thus Cain is the assassin and kills his brother Abel after 19,000
days, or 52.0202 years, the number for Death is 19. So the first murder
has the reference number 19.

And it continues with time and space fitting nicely together.

Sad

-------------
"Ignorance is no refuge"

Date Posted: 24 May 2005 at 10:29pm
NASA � Big Bang � Serpent Rouge

First to the Serpent�s �Tower of Babel� around the Earth.

The geostationary orbit: is a circular orbit in the equatorial plane, any
point on which revolves about the Earth in the same direction and with
the same period as the Earth's rotation. (188) Note: An object in a
geostationary orbit will remain directly above a fixed point on the equator
at a distance of approximately 42,164 km or 26,200miles from the center
of the Earth, i.e. , approximately 35,787 km above mean sea level.�

And 26,200 miles, is the �Babel� the distance from the geostationary
communication satellites to the center of the Earth.

And Bloody South Tower of the World Trade Center at 1,362 feet x 100
and 136,200 miles divided by 1.5 and Pi twice + the Serpent at 17,000
miles is 26,200 miles, so we communicate via the Serpent Rouge so to
speak.

NASA said one that the first generation of stars to shine in the Universe
first ignited only 200 million years after the Big Bang, much earlier than
many scientists had expected.

In addition, the new portrait precisely gives the age of the Universe at
13.7 billion years old, with a remarkably small one percent margin of
error.

The contents of the Universe include 4% atoms (ordinary matter), 23% of
an unknown type of dark matter, and 73% of a mysterious dark energy.
The new measurements even shed light on the nature of the dark energy,
which acts as a sort of an anti-gravity.

The light we see today as the cosmic microwave background has traveled
13.7 billion years to reach us. And we are told that within this light are
infinitesimal patterns that mark the seeds of what later grew into clusters
of galaxies and the vast structure we see all around us. And the patterns
in the Big Bang afterglow were �frozen� in place only 380,000 years
(190,000 x 2) after the Big Bang. The temperature averages 2.73 degrees
above absolute zero temperature, with slight temperature fluctuations,
which vary by only millionths of a degree.

Now 13,700,000,000 years x the Earth�s side real year of 365.2563612
days x 864,000 seconds x light speed at 186,282.208 miles per second
(299,792kms) and squared x Pi x 9 times is equivalent to 2.620000e+46
x 7 times.

So male human blood at 340.5 pounds per A.E. cubic cubit x 4 is 1,362
pounds and as feet was the height of the South Tower, and divided by 1.5
and by Pi twice + the Serpent at 17,000 miles is 26,200 miles, a reference
seen in the Big Bang at 13.7 billion years.

-------------
"Ignorance is no refuge"

Date Posted: 24 May 2005 at 11:11pm
The Great Black Frog - the Washington Monument

OK, now the Great Black Frog, the Deceiver Ahriman was hopping and
laughing on September 11, 2001 because as he saw the horror he
thought back to 11:14am Friday, April 7, AD30 and he saw that Jesus
Christ was suffering on the Cross, having been nailed there for 2 hours
14 minutes, so 3 hours 46 minutes before death after 6 hours of
cruicifixion.

The Great Black Frog smiled as he counted backwards from September
11, 2001 to 11:14am Friday, April 7, AD30 is one seventh 13,800 years.

And Ahriman knew that his reference number 17,700 less 13,800 was
3,900 years from the creation of Eve at 'Pentecost' May 28, 3871BC and 2
years after Adam to the foundation of the Church at 9am May 28, AD30.

Of course Ahriman knew that the Washington Monument was his own
symbol. In that the height at 555 feet 1.25 inches x base width of 55 feet
1.5 inches x top shaft width of 34 feet 5.5 inches gave a volume of
39,075.6361 cubic yards and cubed twice is 12 x 1.77000e+40.

So the Washington Monument is emphatically that of the Great Black Frog,
the Deceiver Ahriman, who has within him the Old Dragon at 322 + the
Beast at 933 + the False Prophet at 515 is 1770 or three Frogs each at

Ahriman also likes his old symbol, the sarcophagus in the King's
Chamber, for the volume of the granite 'frame' is 40.800060 cubic feet
and cubed twice and square root is 17,700,000.

And then there is external volume of the sarcophagus at 82.486863 cubic
feet x 100 and squared is light speed at 186,282.386 miles per second in
space, x the Earth's sidereal year at 365.2563612 days.

And 82.486863 cubic feet and squared and cubed twice x Pi is
9.8192000e+34 or Death at 1.90000e+15 x 1.90000e+15 x the Serpent
1700 x 16 lots and so his own 40.8 cubic feet wraps around Ahriman
himself and so he covers the 'woman' at 41.6862618 cubic feet, the
internal volume of the sarcophagus.

Clever were those Ancient Egyptians with their pieces of knotted
measuring string, knowing, 'Number Form Follows Measurement
Function'.

JohnDM

-------------
"Ignorance is no refuge"

Posted By: ibn_abi_waqqas
Date Posted: 25 May 2005 at 7:02am

This should be re-emphasized. My post is in answer to the original thread, not the ensuing jumbled stuff:

The Arabic wording of the verse definitely suggests the modern discovery that the universe is expanding.

Some people cite old translations of the verse in order to prove that Muslims now mistranslate it in order to fit it with the new discovery. However, they are wrong: Those translations are all interpretations rather than genuine translations. "... wa inna la moosi'oon" means "... and we are extending it in size" or "we are expanding it".

-------------
Say: "This is my way: I do invite to Allah - on evidence clear as the seeing with one's eyes- I and whoever follows me. Glory to Allah. I will never join imaginary gods with Allah."
(Qur'an: 12,108)

Date Posted: 25 May 2005 at 11:04am
Expanding? But lets get real and measure what is there.

The Galactic �cosmic ray� Pyramid.

Galactic cosmic rays (GCRs) are the high-energy particles that flow into
our solar system from far away in the Galaxy. GCRs are mostly pieces of
atoms: protons, electrons, and atomic nuclei which have had all of the
surrounding electrons stripped during their high-speed (almost the speed
of light) passage through the Galaxy. Cosmic rays provide one of our few
direct samples of matter from outside the solar system.

So cosmic rays are high energy charged particles, originating in outer
space, that travel at nearly the speed of light and strike the Earth from all
directions. Most cosmic rays are the nuclei of atoms, ranging from the
lightest to the heaviest elements in the periodic table. Cosmic rays also
include high energy electrons, positrons, and other subatomic particles.
The term �cosmic rays� usually refers to galactic cosmic rays, which
originate in sources outside the solar system, distributed throughout our
Milky Way galaxy. However, this term has also come to include other
classes of energetic particles in space, including nuclei and electrons
accelerated in association with energetic events on the Sun (called solar
energetic particles), and particles accelerated in interplanetary space.

From the 1930s to the 1950s, before man-made particle accelerators
reached very high energies, cosmic rays served as a source of particles
for high energy physics investigations, and led to the discovery of
subatomic particles that included the positron and muon. To measure
cosmic rays directly, before they have been slowed down and broken up
by the atmosphere, research is carried out by instruments carried on
spacecraft and high altitude balloons, using particle detectors similar to
those used in nuclear and high energy physics experiments. The energy
of cosmic rays is usually measured in units of MeV, for mega-electron
volts, or GeV, for giga-electron volts. (One electron volt is the energy
gained when an electron is accelerated through a potential difference of 1
volt). Most galactic cosmic rays have energies between 100 MeV
(corresponding to a velocity for protons of 43% of the speed of light) and
10 GeV (corresponding to 99.6% of the speed of light). And the average
percentage is thus 71.3% of the speed of light.

OK, and I need to mention that the �magic� speed of light, so the
scientists tell us is 71% of the speed of light in a vacuum which is
186,282.478 miles per second, so 71% is 132,260.5598 miles per
second, and this �magic� speed squared twice is twice 1.5300000e+20
the reference for the sond of God, the angels of light is 153 and 170 less
the tithe is 153. And counting 1 + 2 + 3... + 14 + 15 + 16 + 17 is 153.

Now the �Third Pyramid� is the Pyramid of Mycerinus at 356.5 x 356.5 x
218 feet. And the base width by two sides is 713 feet.

And the �Cosmic Rays� at 71.3% of the speed of light at 186,282.592
miles per second is 132,819.488 miles per second. And 132,819.488
miles per second x 3 seconds x Pi and cubed twice and square root is
thrice 9.15750000e+26.

And the volume of the Great Pyramid is 91,575,000 cubic feet. And the
height of both Twin Towers is 2730 feet. And the reciprocal of
91,575,000 cubic feet x 4 is 2.730002730e-09.

So thanks to the Third Pyramid�s base width the First Pyramid can be
formed and fashioned out of the speed of the Universal �Cosmic Rays�.

Clever those Ancient Egyptians who measured with a knotted piece of
string.

JohnDM.

PS

Hatshepsu's Board Game.

A daughter of Thothmes I, an extraordinary woman was
Pharaoh Hatshepsu. She intermarried with her brother,
Thothmes II, and ruled jointly with him until he died,
and alone as Pharaoh for 15 years follewed for a time
with her younger brother Thothmes III. During Hatshepsu's
reign some of Egypt's most brilliant architecture was
built. It was at this time Moses was growing into
adulthood at her royal court. Moses, we are told,
learned all the wisdom of the Egyptians.

Now to 'Amen-Khnum-Hat-Shepsu'.
In the 17th chapter of the 'Book for the Dead',
it says, "Making transformations at their will;
and playing being in a pavilion, a living soul (draughts)."

This board game was usually played by two players each with
six pieces, and each set was distinct from the other.
The pieces were often cone shape, (pavilion, a cone over
the pyramid?), or else surmounted by a pointed or spherical
head with or without an animal's head. The boards had nine
squares, cells, along one direction, and 17 along the other,
totalling 153 cells, a number related to nine writhing serpents.
The 153 cells were alternately coloured red or black.
Thus, by number, this is a game of the Great Serpent.

One of the games, found in the tomb of Queen Hatshepsu, is an
inlaid or veneered draught board with the squares divided by ivory
strips. The board consists of 30 cells, three rows of ten, and
on the otherside of the board is a layout of 20 cells. The board
is 12.5ins long, 4.125ins wide and 2.5ins deep, with a drawer in
the middle to keep the pieces. By adding together the three
measurements it is 19.125ins and by 8 lots = 153 and divided
by 9 = 17, the Serpent, so another game where the Serpent is
involved through its number.

And 17 x 24 = 408, the number formed from the Archangel of Darkness,
and the volume of the frame of the sarcophagus at 40.80 cubic feet,
within the King's Chamber, a chamber which has a Coffer with the same
ID numbers, the same numbers written into draughts, the 'game of the
pavilions', the 'game of the living souls'. And like Hatshepsu, because she
played this game, it is recorded by Herodotus, that Rameses III,
played draughts with Isis, the wife of Osiris, and that he sometimes one,
now isn't that nice. Anyway, they do seem to like the number '17'.

-------------
"Ignorance is no refuge"

Date Posted: 25 May 2005 at 1:32pm

Moslem Thinking?

It does seem as if Moslems want not to research into that which reveals
the presence of spiritual beings that are usually unseen by us humans.

Question. How many Moslems study Ancient Egypt of the Pyramid Age?

For example is there one Moslem on this planet that knows that the
architect of the Great Pyramid knew the speed of light?

Now we know the North Tower of the World Trade Center was 1368 feet
high and is 24 times 57 feet. And 57 feet is the maximum length of the
sacred rock beneath the Dome on the Rock shrine or mosque.

And Building Seven of the World Trade Center was 570 feet high, a
building of Death.

Now we know that the South Tower was 1,362 feet high and is 4 times
340.5 pounds per Ancient Egyptian cubic cubit filled with male human
blood.

And the Twin Towers at 1368 + 1362 feet is 2730 feet.

And the volume of the Great Pyramid at 91,575,000 cubic feet x 4 and
reciprocated is 2.730002730e-09

Now the length of the average base of the Great Pyramid is 440 cubits at
20.612 inches of 755.77334 feet. And the width of the granite base
expands by 3 inches per 20 degrees Fahrenheit, so on a very hot day the
base width will be 756 feet or 126 x 6 feet.

Now the width of the Great Pyramid at 755.77475 feet and cubed and
squared and multiplied by the speed of light at 186,282.535 miles per
second and square root is equivalent to 1,368,000 x 136,200. And the
Twin Towers were 1,368 feet and 1,362 feet.

So did the architect of the Twin Towers know that he was using both light
speed and the measurements of the Ancient Pyramid or was this some
freak coincidence which is a stupid suggestion.

So how clever were those Ancient Egyptians who used a knotted piece of
string to measure whatsoever.

But then some Moslems have a problem with 'Number Form Follows
Measurement Function'.

JohnDM

PS

There is a Biblical reference to what some feel is that of the Great
Pyramid, namely:

"At that time there will be an altar for the Yahweh in the middle of Egypt
and a monument to the Yahweh at the border of Egypt. This will be a sign
and a witness to Yahweh, the All-Powerful in the land of Egypt. When the
people cry to Yahweh for help, he will send someone to save and defend
them. He will rescue them from those who hurt them." Isaiah 19:19 �20
KJV.

The Knox translation is:

�There will an altar set up to the Lord for all Egypt to see, and at its
frontier a pillar dedicated to him, a trophy there, in Egypt, bringing the
Lord of hosts to mind. Cry they out to him, when they suffer oppression,
he will give them a saviour, a champion, to deliver them.� Isaiah 19:19 �

And the Moffatt translation:

�Then shall there be an altar to the Eternal in the heart of the land of
Egypt, a pillar to the Eternal on the frontier. This shall serve as a reminder
and a witness to the Lord of hosts within the land of Egypt; so that, when
any who are oppressed cry to the Eternal to send a champion, he will
intervene and rescue them.� Isaiah 19:19-20.

So we have a specific reference to an �altar� and a �monument� that will be
in Egypt. The location of this �altar� and is sketched in terms which seem
to be contradictory; in that it will be at the �border� of Egypt at the same
time it will be in the �middle� of Egypt. The apparent contradiction really
shows that is where the Great Pyramid is, on the delta quadrant, and on
the edge of a rocky plateau. It is some eight miles south west of Cairo
and 12 miles north of the ancient city of Memphis.

If the Great Pyramid is the �altar� then such a description is added to this
unique stone monument of the ancient knowledge of geometry,
mathematics, astronomy, and architecture. An �altar� was once called, � Ta
Khut� the Light, a �Pillar of Light�.

And the historian James Ferguson wrote in his �History of Architecture�,
�The most perfect and gigantic specimen of masonry that the world has
yet seen.�

William Kingsland the engineer who thoroughly measured the Great
Pyramid, wrote, �Though the Great Pyramid is in Egypt, is it of Egypt.�

So to how I believe that the Great Pyramid, or its supernatural twin, is the
Altar of Yahweh.

PPS

The architect of the Great Pyramid must have first designed on his
drawing board an octahedron with all 12 edges at 440 cubits. And so an
octahedron at 203,500,000 cubic feet and less 10% and halved is
91,575,000 cubic feet the volume of the Great Pyramid with four base
sides of 440 cubits or 755,77341 feet, the same measurement as each of
the 12 edges of the octahedron. And so 755.77341 feet cubed x 0.4714,
makes this vast octahedron with a volume of 203,500,000 cubic feet, and
less 10% is twice 91,575,000 cubic feet, the volume of the Great Pyramid.

-------------
"Ignorance is no refuge"

Posted By: Angel
Date Posted: 27 May 2005 at 5:31am
Yes, those Ancient Eyptians where quite something

-------------
~ Our feet are earthbound, but our hearts and our minds have wings ~

Date Posted: 27 May 2005 at 8:55am

Assalaamu alaikum

"The heaven, We have built it with power. Verily. We are expanding it."

[Holy Quran: Surah 51, Verse 47]

�And (He created) the sun, the moon, the stars subjected to his command. Surely, His is the creation and commandment�.  

[Holy Qur�an: Surah 7: Verse 54]

And He it is Who has created the night & the day, and the sun and the moon, each in an orbit floating.

[Holy Qur�an: Surah 21; Verse 33]

fanaofallah stated (in the �purification & beautiful sayings thread�):

"That part of your life that has gone by is irreplaceable, that which has arrived is priceless"

With regards to the initial post, the expansion of the universe�..

Within every fraction of revolution, a unique place in time is created.

As long as this movement is occurring, the universe will be expanding.

With every segment of time, exists the opportunity to purify the soul

As long as we are alive, we have the opportunity to grow closer to Allah, Glorified be He.

His is the creation and commandment

[Holy Qur�an: Surah 7: Verse 54]

Posted By: Apple Pie
Date Posted: 05 August 2005 at 7:37pm

All,

The expansion of the Universe is not a Koranic concept.

The Expanding universe was foretold in the Holy Bible thousands of years before the Koran was ever penned�

Thanks�

Posted By: Deus
Date Posted: 05 August 2005 at 9:34pm
Originally posted by Apple Pie Apple Pie wrote:

The Expanding universe was foretold in the Holy Bible thousands of years before the Koran was ever penned�

Where?

Posted By: Israfil
Date Posted: 06 August 2005 at 4:21pm
I agree the expansion of the Universe is not Quranic its ISLAMIC as the universe and all its creation and what was foretold by Allah in the Qur'an was before the revelation of the earthly Qur'an yes. But the creation of the universe and how it relates to Islam is nothing new to us (Muslims). BTW the expansion of the universe is wonderful but as it stated by scientist is one of the reasons for the expansion of the universe is because it doesnt have enough mass

Posted By: semar
Date Posted: 06 August 2005 at 4:45pm
Apple Pie wrote:

I think the bible (the christian bibble) just a few hundreed years (max 600 years) before Quran.

-------------
Salam/Peace,

Semar

"We are people who do not eat until we are hungry and do not eat to our fill." (Prophet Muhammad PBUH)

"1/3 of your stomach for food, 1/3 for water, 1/3 for air"

Date Posted: 06 August 2005 at 6:26pm

Greetings Deus,

Thanks for your reply�

Apple Pie wrote:

Where?

Let�s review the one place that an �expanding universe� might occur in the Koran�

Here is a Literal rendering of sura 51.47 in context�

And the sky/space We built/constructed it with power/support and We are extending /spreading.  And the earth/Planet Earth We spread it out so the levelers/preparers (are) blessed/praise. (Sura 51:47-48)

Waalssamaa banaynaha bi-aydin wa-inna lamoosiAAoona Waal-arda farashnaha faniAAma almahidoona

Compare to Isaiah, the source of this Koranic passage�

Isaiah 44:24�.

So says Jehovah, your Redeemer and your Former from the womb; I am Jehovah, who makes all things; STRETCHING out the heavens; I alone, spreading out the earth. Who was with me?

Summary:

1)                    Heavens being stretched/expanded?...Isaiah, yes�Koran, yes

2)                    Who does the stretching?...Isaiah, Yahweh�Koran, allah

3)                    Is the Earth spread?...Isaiah, yes�Koran, yes

4)                    Who spreads the Earth?...Isaiah, Yahweh�Koran, allah

Thus�.it is most obvious that the authors of the Koran used Biblical �alkitabu� (once again) in the construction of the Koran�

Now that we are cognizant of where the Koranic authors� obtained the passages in question; we can demonstrated that the Holy Bible mentioned cosmic expansion not just once, but 11x�

Job 9:8; Psalm 104:2; Isaiah 40:22; 42:5; 44:24; 45:12; 48:13; 51:13; Jeremiah 10:12; 51:15; and Zechariah 12:1.

Here are the relevant Biblical verses in context.

Note: All verses are from Jay P. Green�s Interlinear Bible

Strong�s #5186              natah naw-taw' a primitive root; to stretch or spread out

Strong�s #2946              taphach taw-fakh' a primitive root; to flatten out or extend (as a tent);

Strong�s #4969            mathach maw-thakh' a primitive root; to stretch out:--spread out.

Job 9:8

7 the One speaking to the sun, and it does not rise: and He sets a seal around the stars.

8 STRETCHING out the heavens by Himself, and walking on the waves of the sea;

9 who made the Bear, Orion, and Pleiades, and the chambers of the south;

Psalm 104:2

1 Bless Jehovah, O my soul! O Jehovah my God, You are very great; You have put on honor and majesty,

2 covering Yourself with light like a cloak, and STRETCHING out the heavens like a curtain;

3 who lays beams in the waters of His upper rooms, setting thick clouds as His chariots; walking on the wings of the wind.

Isaiah 40:22

21 Have you not known?  Have you not heard?  Was it not told to you from the beginning?  Did you not discern from the foundations of the earth?

22 He who sits on the circle of the earth, even its dwellers are like grasshoppers; He who STRETCHES the heavens like a curtain, and SPREADS them like a tent to live in.

23 who gives potentates into nothing � He makes judges of the earth as nothing.

Isaiah 42:5

4 He shall not fail nor be crushed until He has set justice in the earth; and the coasts shall wait for His law.

5 So says Jehovah God, creating the heavens and STRETCHING them out; spreading out the earth and its offspring, giving breath to the people on it, and spirit to those walking in it:

6 I, Jehovah, have called You in righteousness, and will hold Your hand, and will keep You, and give You for a covenant of the people, for a light of the nations.

Isaiah 44:24

23 Sing, O heavens, for Jehovah has done it. Shout, O lower parts of the earth; burst forth into praise, O mountains. O forest, and every tree in it, sing praise, because Jehovah has redeemed Jacob, and glorifies Himself in Israel.

24 So says Jehovah, your Redeemer and your Former from the womb; I am Jehovah, who makes all things; STRETCHING out the heavens; I alone, spreading out the earth. Who was with me?

25 frustrating the signs of liars; yea, He makes diviners mad; turning wise ones backward, and making their knowledge foolish.

Isaiah 45:12

11 So says Jehovah, the Holy One of Israel, and his Former,  Do you ask me the things to come?  Do you give command to Me about My sons, and about the work of My hands? 

12 I have made the earth, and created man on it. I STRETCHED out the heavens with My hands; and I have set all their host in order.

13 I raised him up in righteousness, and have made straight all his ways. He shall build My city, and he will release My captives; not for a price, nor for reward, says Jehovah of hosts.

Isaiah 48:13

12 So says Jehovah, the Holy One of Israel, and his Former,  Do you ask me the things to come?  Do you give command to Me about My sons, and about the work of My hands? 

13 My hand surely founded the earth, and My right hand has STRETCHED out the heavens; I called, they stood up together.

14 All of you gather and hear; Who among them has declared these things?  Jehovah has loved him.  He will do His pleasure on Babylon; yea His arm shall be on the Chaldeans.

Isaiah 51:13

12 I, I am he comforting you. Who are you, that you should fear from man? He shall die! And from the son of man?  He is given as grass.

13 And you forget your maker Jehovah, who STRETCHED out the heavens and founded the earth. And you dread continually, everyday, from the fury of the oppressor, since he was ready to destroy.  And where is the fury of the oppressor?

14 Bowed he hurries to be free, and not that he die in the pit, and not that he lack his bread.

Jeremiah 10:12

11 So you shall say the them, The gods who have not made the heavens and the earth, they shall perish from the earth, and from under these heavens.

12 It is he who made the earth by His power; who established the world by His wisdom, and who STRETCHED out the heavens by His understanding.

13 When He utters His voice, there is a noise of waters in the heavens. He causes the vapors to go up from the ends of the earth; He makes lightnings for the rain, and brings forth the wind out of His storehouses.

Jeremiah 51:15

14 Jehovah of hosts has sworn by himself, saying, Surely I will fill you with men, as with locusts; and they shall lift up a shout against you.

15 He has made the earth by His power; He has established the world by his wisdom, and STRETCHED out the heavens by his understanding.

16 When he gives his voice, a multitude of waters is in the heavens; and He causes the mists to ascend from the end of the earth. He makes lightnings for rain, and brings forth the wind out of His treasuries.

Zechariah 12:1

1 The burden of the word of Jehovah for Israel, says Jehovah, who STRETCHES forth the heavens, and lays the foundation of the earth, and forms the spirit of man within him.

2 Behold, I will make Jerusalem a cup of trembling to all the peoples all round, and it shall also be against Judah also in the siege against Jerusalem.

Thus�it is clearly seen that the Bible stated an expanding Universe abundantly THOUSANDS of years BEFORE the Koran.  At best, the Koran once again is borrowing from God�s word, the Holy Bible.

Thanks�

Date Posted: 06 August 2005 at 6:36pm

Greetings Israfil,

Thanks for adding your comments�

I agree the expansion of the Universe is not Quranic its ISLAMIC as the universe and all its creation and what was foretold by Allah in the Qur'an was before the revelation of the earthly Qur'an yes. But the creation of the universe and how it relates to Islam is nothing new to us (Muslims).

What does Islam have to do with the Koran�?

Secondly, the authors of the Koran copied this information from the Holy Bible.

BTW the expansion of the universe is wonderful but as it stated by scientist is one of the reasons for the expansion of the universe is because it doesnt have enough mass

Of course.

Recent measurements demonstrate beyond any reasonable doubt that the known Universe will continue to expand, at an ever increasing rate, due to insufficient mass that would halt expansion.

Thanks�

Date Posted: 06 August 2005 at 9:59pm

Apple Pie states:

>>>>What does Islam have to do with the Koran�?

Secondly, the authors of the Koran copied this information from the Holy Bible.<<<<<

That sure is a funny remark......If you are aware of the fundamental teachings of Islam you'd not ask that question. On your second one so-called "authors" whom are you referring to? Third there is nothing about the Qur'an that is copied from the Bible...If you are unaware there are large gaps which the Qur'an and bible differ on. However this is off topic I suggest sticking with the current topic.

Date Posted: 06 August 2005 at 10:15pm

Greetings Israfil,

Thanks for your reply�

Apple Pie states:

>>>>What does Islam have to do with the Koran�? 

Secondly, the authors of the Koran copied this information from the Holy Bible.<<<<<

That sure is a funny remark......If you are aware of the fundamental teachings of Islam you'd not ask that question.

We are fully cognizant of the question asked.

On your second one so-called "authors" whom are you referring to?

The authors who penned the Koranic text as we know it today�

Third there is nothing about the Qur'an that is copied from the Bible...

Dead wrong.

99% of the Koran is copied Biblical material.

If you doubt this, then please feel free to bring forth any portion of the Koran that you feel is completely free from Jewish and Christian influence�

If you are unaware there are large gaps which the Qur'an and bible differ on.

Such as�.?

However this is off topic I suggest sticking with the current topic.

Just replying to your comments regarding cosmic expansion�of which, you can verify for yourself as truth, that the authors of the Koran copied Biblical material�

This is just a fact of life.

Take care�

Date Posted: 06 August 2005 at 10:39pm
I cannot get over the fact on who "we" is.........I would love to get into the Bible Babble and Quran debate but that subject is too old. I' rather discuss philosophical issues which requires more wit then just looking up scripture.

Date Posted: 06 August 2005 at 10:40pm
BTW Apple Pie still waiting on you to asnwer my question in the Interfaith chat regarding God's unconditional love......Just a reminder

Date Posted: 07 August 2005 at 7:45am

Greetings Israfil,

Thanks for your replies�

I cannot get over the fact on who "we" is.........I would love to get into the Bible Babble and Quran debate but that subject is too old. I' rather discuss philosophical issues which requires more wit then just looking up scripture.

Most interesting that you dwell on the inconsequential things and totally ignore the major ones�

As long as you want to �philosophize� your book of faith; then your posts with have absolutely no referenced merit to them whatsoever�

BTW Apple Pie still waiting on you to asnwer my question in the Interfaith chat regarding God's unconditional love......Just a reminder

Does this have anything to do with Cosmic expansion�?

You remember�the expansion that your book of faith copied from the Holy Bible.

Looks like it has you quite speechless�

Additionally, thanks for denying our challenge to bring forth any portion of your book of faith that you feel is completely free from Jewish or Christian influence.

Your silence in this regard amply demonstrates that our position is indeed true.

Thanks�

Date Posted: 07 August 2005 at 4:45pm
How intersting you bring up the fact that I ignore big issues and stick to small issues, quite hyporcritical seeing how you avoid answering my question on your pluralistic language of "we." Also, you say that I lost the battle of dialectics because I CHOSE to not put out scripture? Please read I CHOSE to not do so because doing so would bring this subject off topic and like I said I don't use scripture to prove to non-believers the truth of Islam...Whatever you choose is your opinion. To philosophize about subjects and to make sense their logic is indeed a rather appropriate topic for me...Only ignorant people choose to not discuss logical matters.

Date Posted: 07 August 2005 at 4:58pm

Greetings Israfil,

Thanks for your reply�

How intersting you bring up the fact that I ignore big issues and stick to small issues,

Operative word is �fact��just as you mentioned�

quite hyporcritical seeing how you avoid answering my question on your pluralistic language of "we."

What does this have to do with the expansion of the universe�?

Zero.

You would do well to stick to the theme of the thread�

Also, you say that I lost the battle of dialectics because I CHOSE to not put out scripture?

These would be your choice of words�

Please read I CHOSE to not do so because doing so would bring this subject off topic and like I said I don't use scripture to prove to non-believers the truth of Islam...Whatever you choose is your opinion.

You choose not to because you have no confidence that you would make a correct selection from your borrowed book of faith.

To philosophize about subjects and to make sense their logic is indeed a rather appropriate topic for me...Only ignorant people choose to not discuss logical matters.

If you prefer to be a philosopher�then perhaps you should have thought twice about replying to my post in this thread�

As it is�the Holy Bible is responsible for supplying the Koran with 99% of its content, including the expansion of the universe content.

Philosophize your way out of that one�

Take care�

Date Posted: 07 August 2005 at 5:06pm

Apple Pie not only are you stupid, but you contradict yourself every time you ask of me to present scripture to defend my position. I merely stated my point about the universe and how it relates to Islam ( Submission to God). If you are not intelligent enough to understand what Islam means it means Submit to the will of God. Since God is the artisan of the Universe it is logical to believe that the universe and all its inhabitants submit to God willingly and unwillingly. God being the author of everything proceeds by his will and we all submit to it. When we breath we surrender to our lungs to function in order to stay alive, so we breathe air. When we eat we surrender to our brain which signals our intestines that we need to eat to nourish our body. When we sleep we surrender to our brain which sends endorphins to help aid us in sleep i.e drowsiness. This is Islam.....This is how the expansion of the universe relates to Islam because as it expands it does so by the command of God nothing more......So please spare me the Bible Babble and respond to the Interfaith section of my question in the subject "God in Evangelical Christianity."

BTW if you are wondering about the gaps between the Bible and the Qur'an please answer who Shu'aib is in the Bible. If you say prophet Balaam you are wrong so if you can pleas explain this gap 

Date Posted: 07 August 2005 at 5:29pm

Greetings Israfil,

Thanks for your reply�

Apple Pie not only are you stupid, but you contradict yourself every time you ask of me to present scripture to defend my position.

Now�calling us names in not very becoming of you�and no, asking you to scripturally defend your position is not contradictory�as it is clear that you cannot�and your only recourse is too loose your temper�

I merely stated my point about the universe and how it relates to Islam ( Submission to God). If you are not intelligent enough to understand what Islam means it means Submit to the will of God.

Which God...?

Since God is the artisan of the Universe it is logical to believe that the universe and all its inhabitants submit to God willingly and unwillingly. God being the author of everything proceeds by his will and we all submit to it. When we breath we surrender to our lungs to function in order to stay alive, so we breathe air. When we eat we surrender to our brain which signals our intestines that we need to eat to nourish our body. When we sleep we surrender to our brain which sends endorphins to help aid us in sleep i.e drowsiness. This is Islam.....

Do you follow Islam or the Koran�.?

This is how the expansion of the universe relates to Islam because as it expands it does so by the command of God nothing more......So please spare me the Bible Babble and respond to the Interfaith section of my question in the subject "God in Evangelical Christianity."

We will respond to your request when you respond to ours�

BTW if you are wondering about the gaps between the Bible and the Qur'an please answer who Shu'aib is in the Bible. If you say prophet Balaam you are wrong so if you can pleas explain this gap 

What gaps�?

Thanks�

Date Posted: 07 August 2005 at 11:05pm
You said 99% of the Qur'an is copied...So explain who the prophet Shu'aib is in the Bible and I said please do not mention Balaam as Shu'aib in the Qur'an was not Jewish or of the Hebrew nation....I said this would be among the gaps between the difference of the Qur'an and Bible....But again this is off topic just a side question

Date Posted: 08 August 2005 at 6:47pm

Greetings Israfil,

Thanks for your reply�

You said 99% of the Qur'an is copied...

This is stated by the authors who penned the Koranic text (as we know it today)�by their claim that they copied Biblical �alkitabu��

So explain who the prophet Shu'aib is in the Bible and I said please do not mention Balaam as Shu'aib in the Qur'an was not Jewish or of the Hebrew nation....I said this would be among the gaps between the difference of the Qur'an and Bible....But again this is off topic just a side question

Let�s begin by defining the Classic Arabic word �shuAAayban��

�shuAAayban� definition:

A leathern water-bag; or one that has been repaired, or pieced: or one that is made of two hides: or one that is made of two hides facing each other: or one that is pieced with a third skin, between the two skins, that it may be rendered wider: or one that is made of two pieces joined together: or one that is sewed on both sides: called thus because one part is joined to another.  Also an old, worn-out skin for water or milk: because it is pieced or repaired.  A camel�s saddle because it is joined part to part.  A man who is a stranger.  It comes from the root �sha�aba�, which means he collected; brought together; or drew together; or united a thing, anything or things, and a people or party; and he separated; put apart, or asunder; divided; disunited, or dispersed, or scattered a thing, anything or things, and a people or party � this having two contrary significations.  To separate, collect, appear, scatter, repair, impair, send (a message to), branch off.  A tribe.

References:

An Arabic-English Lexicon, E.W. Lane, volume four, pp. 1555 - 1558

The Dictionary of the Holy Qur�an, 1st edition, Abdul Mannan Omar pp. 291 - 291

Occurrences of �shuAAayban� in the Koran: 7

Locations:  7.85, 7.90, 7.92(2x), 11.84, 11.94, 29.36

Occurrences of the root �sha�aba� and its 3 forms in the Koran:  13

Locations:  7.85, 7.88, 7.90, 7.92(2x), 11.84, 11.87, 11.91, 11.94, 26.177, 29.36, 49.13, 77.30

Is this the Shu'aib� that you are referring to�.?

If so�.what definition would you like to go with�.?

Thanks�

Date Posted: 08 August 2005 at 7:53pm
Just as I have seen you are using dialetical entrapment without directly answering my question.....You say the Qur'an is copied so who again is Shu'aib in the Bible?

Date Posted: 08 August 2005 at 8:02pm

Greetings Israfil,

Thanks for mustering a reply�

Just as I have seen you are using dialetical entrapment without directly answering my question.....

Fact is�the only �entrapment� that may occur is from your lack of knowledge of your book faith�

We doubt that you even understand your very own question.

You say the Qur'an is copied

The authors of the Koran say this�

so who again is Shu'aib in the Bible?

Who is shu�aib in the Koran�..?

Do you even know�..?

How do you expect to proceed when you are unsure of what you are even talking about�.

Thanks�

Posted By: Deus
Date Posted: 08 August 2005 at 10:10pm
Shu'aib, like Muhammad, like Jesus, like Adam, like Noah, like Abraham, is a personal name that happens to have a meaning. But it is still referring to a person. That person is mentioned in the Quran. If you stand by your challenge, Apple Pie, then find his equivalent in the Holy Bible.

Date Posted: 08 August 2005 at 11:15pm

agreed...However this is rather off the radar on this subject

Posted By: Gedya
Date Posted: 15 August 2005 at 6:38am

It has been taken as a certainty in this thread that the Universe is expanding, and various texts have been quoted to support this theory and to strengthen the historical truth of Isalm because these texts support that theory.

Yet, there is no evidence that the Universe IS expanding. All the data held by scientists could be equally interpreted to show that the universe is not expanding. Red Shift could have much more plausible and even likely explanations.

I would refer any who are interested to the work of Tom Van Flandern, just as a starting point. The 'Big Bang' theory does not hold up to scrutiny and is crumbling under the weight of its flawed thinking and lack of any real evidence. As it crumbles, so does Universal expansion. Will those who believe Islam supports expansion have trouble letting go of their belief once the scientists finally admit they were and are wrong?

Posted By: space
Date Posted: 23 August 2005 at 3:23pm

Greetings Gedya,

With a tick-tock of the clock

Is there no more room for poppycock?

Print Page | Close Window

Forum Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 12.03 - http://www.webwizforums.com
Copyright ©2001-2019 Web Wiz Ltd. - https://www.webwiz.net