URL: https://www.islamicity.org/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=3857
Printed Date: 28 March 2024 at 8:13pm
Software Version: Web Wiz Forums 12.03 - http://www.webwizforums.com

Topic: Zola Levit Seeks To Demoralize Phalasteen
Posted By: herjihad
Subject: Zola Levit Seeks To Demoralize Phalasteen
Date Posted: 02 March 2006 at 8:07pm

Bismillah,

I saw Zola Levitt on TV today bashng Phalasteen as usual.  He had a traitor named Walid S. on his show who was labeled as an ex-terrorist.  They were showing videos of Phalasteenee prisoners in Israel and twisting their words so blatantly that it took a while for me to realize that not only did they believe their own subterfuge, but that other people would have the chance to see these videos and yet still believe the foolish interpretations these bold-faced liars applied to the tapes.

I watched because it is important to me to remember the humans who are in prisions and why they are there.  I saw them for what they were:  Strong, faithful, patient youth who had been jailed for throwing rocks at tanks or befriending people who did.

As I watched the videos, I remembered my friend's sweet, patient, passive, non-violent brother who was jailed for a year without charge, without their ability to visit him and the ordeal of loneliness, hunger, pain and anguish that these cruel despots put him through.  And after all of that, he stawartly remains non-violent, kind, and peace loving.

-------------
Al-Hamdulillah (From a Married Muslimah) La Howla Wa La Quwata Illa BiLLah - There is no Effort or Power except with Allah's Will.

Replies:
Posted By: Servetus
Date Posted: 03 March 2006 at 10:26am

One might say of the 'ministries' of Zola Levitt and John Hagee what Gore Vidal said of Norman Podhoretz:  they should be required to register as lobbyists for a foreign power (Israel).

Serv

Posted By: herjihad
Date Posted: 22 June 2006 at 7:13am
Originally posted by Servetus Servetus wrote:

One might say of the 'ministries' of Zola Levitt and John Hagee what Gore Vidal said of Norman Podhoretz:  they should be required to register as lobbyists for a foreign power (Israel).

Serv

Bismillah,

Not so for Levitt since he has died of lung cancer last week. (Please search the net for exact info.)

I had wanted to vilify this man during his lifetime, but now will do also.  Here is some little known but true information about this less than pious man:

He was a swinger and had at least one child out of such a union.  He was so powerful that he avoided the mother's attempts to get a DNA test until the child was college age.  The girl sought to do this, but was offered and accepted money for college in lieu of the DNA test.  The girl never had the chance to meet her father or to confront him in person with his rejection of his responsibilty for her and his flagrant misuse of his power.

I don't know who will be in hell or for how long, but exposing this evil creature does seem like a good thing to do.  Do you think that people will reevaluate all of the lies they have accepted as truth concerning his hatred of the Phalasteeneeyeen when they realize his depraved nature?  In Shah Allah, that will happen.

Peace

-------------
Al-Hamdulillah (From a Married Muslimah) La Howla Wa La Quwata Illa BiLLah - There is no Effort or Power except with Allah's Will.

Posted By: Servetus
Date Posted: 27 June 2006 at 12:00pm

Hi Herjihad,

Although I am no particular fan of Zola Levitt, I was sorry when my sister informed me of his death.  Cancer is insidious.  That said, and as you may have noticed, I tend to take issue with preachers, teachers, pundits and politicians, whether in this case Zola Levitt or John Hagee, whose primary concept of God seems, at times, to rise no higher than that of an invisible, granted all-powerful real estate agent for Zionism.

Best regards,

Serv

Posted By: Mishmish
Date Posted: 27 June 2006 at 2:48pm
Originally posted by Servetus Servetus wrote:

Hi Herjihad,

Although I am no particular fan of Zola Levitt, I was sorry when my sister informed me of his death.  Cancer is insidious.  That said, and as you may have noticed, I tend to take issue with preachers, teachers, pundits and politicians, whether in this case Zola Levitt or John Hagee, whose primary concept of God seems, at times, to rise no higher than that of an invisible, granted all-powerful real estate agent for Zionism.

Best regards,

Serv

Many members of my family have died of cancer, I would not wish this death on anyone. But I find cancer no more insidious than hatred, and Zola Levitt was truly full of hatred.

Loved the Hagee remark. Unfortunately many evangelicals seem to be following in these less-thean-esteemed footsteps.

-------------
It is only with the heart that one can see clearly, what is essential is invisible to the eye. (The Little Prince)

Print Page | Close Window

Forum Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 12.03 - http://www.webwizforums.com
Copyright ©2001-2019 Web Wiz Ltd. - https://www.webwiz.net