URL: https://www.islamicity.org/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=3736
Printed Date: 26 April 2024 at 7:27am
Software Version: Web Wiz Forums 12.03 - http://www.webwizforums.com

Topic: Those Who Come Here to Harm
Posted By: Khadija1021
Subject: Those Who Come Here to Harm
Date Posted: 18 February 2006 at 1:22pm

Assalamu Alaikum

Inshallah a moderator will remove the thread "Is this familiar?" under General Discussion and ban the person who posted it from IC.  The person who posted it has a site name which defiles our Prophet (pbuh) and they are only here to cause harm.  We should not have to be submitted to such SMUT on this forum.  Shukrun!!!

Allah Hafiz

Sister Khadija

-------------
Say: 'My prayer and my rites, my living and my dying, are for Allah alone, the Lord of all the worlds. (Qur'an, 6:162)

Replies:
Posted By: ak_m_f
Date Posted: 18 February 2006 at 4:46pm
yes I think its ketchup's second ID.
He is making anti-islamic post from his second ID, and then replying to it, so he can redeem himself in our eyes.

Posted By: herjihad
Date Posted: 18 February 2006 at 9:51pm

Bismillah,

Second?  Maybe 10th!

-------------
Al-Hamdulillah (From a Married Muslimah) La Howla Wa La Quwata Illa BiLLah - There is no Effort or Power except with Allah's Will.

Posted By: Ketchup
Date Posted: 19 February 2006 at 2:31am

Originally posted by ak_m_f ak_m_f wrote:

yes I think its ketchup's second ID.
He is making anti-islamic post from his second ID, and then replying to it, so he can redeem himself in our eyes.

Grow up.  one look at my ip will say it isnt me.

How stupid are you?

-------------
"The days followed one another patiently. Right back at the beginning of the multiverse they had tried all passing at the same time, and it hadn't worked."

Date Posted: 19 February 2006 at 2:44am
yes, but what if you have acess to multiple IP's?

Posted By: Ketchup
Date Posted: 19 February 2006 at 2:48am

I'm temp on dial up so how can I?  dial up is static... Even a dynamic IP will have a pattern because it still only has a certain range.  We've already been through this.

Paranoid or what lol

-------------
"The days followed one another patiently. Right back at the beginning of the multiverse they had tried all passing at the same time, and it hadn't worked."

Date Posted: 19 February 2006 at 8:21pm

I'm not accusing anyone of having multiple IDs.  I don't care if a person has 1 or 100, the SMUT has to stop.  This is an Islamic forum and those who are not Muslim who come here should respect the religious views of those whom this forum board was created for.  I don't go to non-Muslim boards at all and if I did, I would not go there to spread SMUT about those whom the forum board was created for.  It�s simply rude.  When someone points this out to these people, they simply attack us and spread more SMUT.  I feel that is grounds to have them removed from the board.  Those Muslims who come here to learn and share should be protected from the actions of others who come here only to harm.

PAZ 

Khadija

-------------
Say: 'My prayer and my rites, my living and my dying, are for Allah alone, the Lord of all the worlds. (Qur'an, 6:162)

Posted By: peacemaker
Date Posted: 19 February 2006 at 9:55pm

AssalamuAlaikum!

The problem here is that the original post in this thread posted by sister Khadija on Feb 18, 2006 has still not been taken care of. The SMUT is still there. Is everybody sleeping here from administrators, moderators? What about you Mr. owner? Why do you forget that if you don't fulfill your responsibility, you will have to answer on the day of judgement? If you can't properly run the forum, lock it, but don't make a mockery of it. This is the second time I am pointing out this sort of carelessness. Then don't come back to me and tell me that you are meeting the goal of one shahada per day.

Peace

-------------
Then which of the favours of your Lord will ye deny?
Qur'an 55:13

Posted By: Angel
Date Posted: 19 February 2006 at 10:41pm
What is SMUT

-------------
~ Our feet are earthbound, but our hearts and our minds have wings ~

Posted By: rami
Date Posted: 20 February 2006 at 5:35am
Bi ismillahir rahmanir raheem

Assalamu alaikum sister Khadijah

Would you like to be a moderator on this forum, i could speak to the admin on your behalf and recomend you for the job.

i sence you have adab and know it from an islamic perspective to some extent, this is what we should seek to uphold to create a proper islamic environment.

-------------
Rasul Allah (sallah llahu alaihi wa sallam) said: "Whoever knows himself, knows his Lord" and whoever knows his Lord has been given His gnosis and nearness.

Posted By: Angela
Date Posted: 20 February 2006 at 7:10am
Totally, I think Khadija would make an excellent Moderator!  She really knows her stuff. 

Date Posted: 20 February 2006 at 8:05am
Originally posted by Angela Angela wrote:

Totally, I think Khadija would make an excellent Moderator!� She really knows her stuff.�

yea not bad.. make here one

she got my VOTE

Posted By: herjihad
Date Posted: 20 February 2006 at 8:31am

Bismillah,

Is this a vote?  Khadija, the moderator, Yeah!

-------------
Al-Hamdulillah (From a Married Muslimah) La Howla Wa La Quwata Illa BiLLah - There is no Effort or Power except with Allah's Will.

Date Posted: 20 February 2006 at 9:04am
4 and counting

Posted By: Suleyman
Date Posted: 20 February 2006 at 10:02am

I vote for Sister Khadija...she will be a good moderator...more hands please:)...

Posted By: ummziba
Date Posted: 20 February 2006 at 10:11am

Assalamu alaikum,

Sister Khadija, I feel you would make a fair minded moderator, though, I wouldn't wish the job on anyone - I think it is really hard here!  Maybe if there were several mods it would be better?

One thing is for sure, IC needs good moderators to help keep the "riff raff" under control.  As can be seen the last few days, give them an inch and more and more flood in.  They see others getting away with posting nasty stuff and so they do it too.

Brother Rami, thanks for all your efforts as mod., I for one will miss you in that role.  I do hope you continue to contribute here.

Peace, ummziba.

-------------
Sticks and stones may break my bones, but your words...they break my soul ~

Posted By: Colin
Date Posted: 20 February 2006 at 11:29am
Originally posted by ummziba ummziba wrote:

One thing is for sure, IC needs good moderators to help keep the "riff raff" under control.

Good idea, let's control the riff raff,  regardless of which (If any) faith they claim to follow.

Date Posted: 20 February 2006 at 12:54pm
Originally posted by Colin Colin wrote:

<FONT face=Arial size=2>

<FONT face=Arial size=2>One thing is for sure, IC needs�good moderators to help keep the "riff raff" under control.

<FONT face=Arial size=2>

<FONT face=Arial size=2>Good idea, let's�control the riff raff, �regardless of which (If any) faith they claim to follow.

dont put words in her mouth, who said anything about faith?

Posted By: Angela
Date Posted: 20 February 2006 at 1:30pm
Originally posted by Colin Colin wrote:

One thing is for sure, IC needs good moderators to help keep the "riff raff" under control.

Good idea, let's control the riff raff,  regardless of which (If any) faith they claim to follow.

Khadija is a good friend of mine....and I'm one of the non muslims.  You're just afraid a moderator would be put in charge that has the time to delete the nonsense and rabble rousing.

This is a privately owned website with no guarantee to the freedom of speech or opinion.  If you don't respect their beliefs and their way of life, you have no business being here.  Plain and simple.

Posted By: icforumadmin
Date Posted: 20 February 2006 at 2:22pm

Salam/Peace,

Yes we need some new moderators, if you guys have any suggestion or comment please pm Administrator or post it here or email to icforum ad islamicity dot com.

If you yourselves interested to be one and want to know the challenges being moderator you may want to check it to Br. Rami.

Thanks,

Admin

Date Posted: 20 February 2006 at 4:31pm
ak_m_f and Angela, I think you missed the point of what Colin said.

-------------

Date Posted: 20 February 2006 at 7:50pm

Originally posted by Angel Angel wrote:

ak_m_f and Angela, I think you missed the point of what Colin said.

Definitely. It pays to read posts carefully before hitting the reply button.

Date Posted: 20 February 2006 at 8:58pm
Originally posted by Suleyman Suleyman wrote:

I vote for Sister Khadija...she will be a good moderator...more hands please:)...

Good choice Suley my man, I think Khadija would make a good mod.

Posted By: peacemaker
Date Posted: 20 February 2006 at 10:29pm

AssalamuAlaikum!

First of all, I would like to sincerely apologize to anybody who might have been offended by my last post in this thread. 

Sister Khadija, I think, will be a good choice as a moderator.  At the same time, I also agree that IC needs many good moderators to handle the situation seeing the virulent attacks it has received, paticularly in the last one week. I also personally wish that brother Rami continues to contribute to the forum in whatever the capacity he can depending on situations he finds himself in. May Allah bless you brother Rami for your posts full of valuable information and wisdom.

I am not seeing brother Mockba and sister Nausheen for more than 10 days. I hope they are fine, and would continue to contribute to the forum. May Allah bless them.

The strategy should be to strictly enforce forum rules. If someone is found to create problems in any way, he or she should simply be banned. In the process of upgrade, number of posts should count only if the person has shown true willingness to learn or/and let others learn. 

Maintaining proper islamic environment is paramount in order to make others learn or share knowledge. These are my sincerest inputs. May Allah guide us all with the wisdom of Islam.

I will be away for about a month, so won't respond.

Peace

-------------
Then which of the favours of your Lord will ye deny?
Qur'an 55:13

Date Posted: 21 February 2006 at 12:25am
Bi ismillahir rahmanir raheem

Br mockba is always away on business this has never changed from when he was a normal forum user to when he became a moderator, sister nausheen has personel engagments which i can not disclose of which keep her busy she will need time to adjust.

Ummzibah you are one of the other people i was thinking of asking to be a moderator would you also be interseted in the job.

i feel your understanding of islam has increased much since i first met you sister and you always take care to reply with adab something a muslim holds dear and on a similar footing to faith itself.

-------------
Rasul Allah (sallah llahu alaihi wa sallam) said: "Whoever knows himself, knows his Lord" and whoever knows his Lord has been given His gnosis and nearness.

Posted By: Alwardah
Date Posted: 21 February 2006 at 11:20am

As Salamu Alaikum

Nice choice Br Rami -Both sisters Khadijah and Ummziba get my vote.

Salams

-------------
�Verily your Lord is quick in punishment; yet He is indeed Oft-Forgiving Most Merciful (Surah Al-An�am 6:165)
"Indeed, we belong to Allah and to Him is our return" (Surah Baqarah 2: 155)

Posted By: Abeer23
Date Posted: 21 February 2006 at 11:20pm

Aye for khadijah and aye for Ummziba

Bro. Rami I'm sure you've had enough of being a moderator but ALAYK ALLAH reconsider things.   The job won't be so demanding with sis. kahdijah and Ummziba helping out.  Don't you want some extra barakat brother.  Allah ykhalleek

Salaam

Posted By: ummziba
Date Posted: 22 February 2006 at 10:22am

Assalamu alaikum,

Before this goes any further, let me say thanks for the 'votes' of confidence, but I would not be able to take on being moderator if I were asked, so it is no longer a moot point.

I have dementia (vascular, not Alzheimers), so it is difficult to follow conversations let alone whole threads!  I must read and re-read and do get confused easily (as well as forgetful).  Allah the Most Merciful has blessed me with a great Mercy and I am grateful to Him for the opportunity to show Him my patience and love of Him.

So, lots of other wonderful Muslims on the forum who would make great moderators, but, most certainly not me .

Peace, ummziba.

-------------
Sticks and stones may break my bones, but your words...they break my soul ~

Date Posted: 23 February 2006 at 12:27am
By ismillahir rahmanir raheem

assalamu alaikum sister

i am sorry to hear about your situation, insha allah khair. there is a reason for everything.

rasul allah (sallah llahu laihi wa sallam) once said by allah i do not forget but i am made to forget so i can start a new sunnah.

for us this means allah may make us forget so he brings about change in our hearts more easily, similar to getting rid of baggage without the pain you normaly go through.

You may have memory problems but the condition of your spiritual heart may be improving as a result, he maybe increasing you in good Qualities sister. allah says in the Quran "On that day nothing will benefit the human being, neither wealth nor children, only the one who brings Allah a sound heart." this is the heart free from bad qualities and is strong in good qualities.

-------------

Posted By: Alwardah
Date Posted: 23 February 2006 at 5:02am

As Salamu Alaikum

Sister Ummziba, I was very sad to hear about your illness. Being a moderator is a great responsibility and can become very stressful.

Remember Sister with every trial and affliction there is great reward if borne with Sabr.

May Allah Subhanahu wa Ta'ala Bless you with HIS SHIFA and give you Sabr thru your trials. Ameen!

Wa Alaikum Salam

-------------
�Verily your Lord is quick in punishment; yet He is indeed Oft-Forgiving Most Merciful (Surah Al-An�am 6:165)
"Indeed, we belong to Allah and to Him is our return" (Surah Baqarah 2: 155)

Posted By: abuayisha
Date Posted: 23 February 2006 at 10:06am
A Muslim is never afflicted with any trouble, pain, anxiety, sorrow, harm, grief, upto the extent of a thorn that pricks him, except that Allah expiates his sins thereby.

Posted By: Ayman350
Date Posted: 23 February 2006 at 10:50am

wow

it seems like this thread has went long enough for no reason

why is it not locked?

-------------
http://www.myislamweb.com/">

Date Posted: 23 February 2006 at 2:28pm

Originally posted by abuayisha abuayisha wrote:

A Muslim is never afflicted with any trouble, pain, anxiety, sorrow, harm, grief, upto the extent of a thorn that pricks him, except that Allah expiates his sins thereby.

WOW, are you human then ?

-------------

Date Posted: 23 February 2006 at 3:20pm

Angel,

What do you mean?  How does that make a Muslim not human?  It simply means that with suffering we receive a reward from Allah.  We are compansated for the burdens we much bear in this world.  I don't think that makes us other than human.

PAZ,

Sister Khadija

-------------

Posted By: pauline35
Date Posted: 13 March 2006 at 7:52am
Abuayisha wrote:

(1) Never afflicted with any trouble,
It is to say that Muslim learns to take things easily and find solution to the problem.

(2) Pain, anxiety, sorrow, grief
Muslims learn to live with tolerance so to let go of their pain. Take things slowly, step by step so to avoid anxiety. Learn how to live with greater tolerance when your loves left or become a deceased. Tolerance is the key word to ease sorrow and grief. Tolerance teaches human to bear and ease pain through accepting the facts and the realities. Islam teaches to learn to enhance our awareness for it is our preparedness.

Learn to be a good person like what Angela said onto me.

Date Posted: 13 March 2006 at 9:19am
Originally posted by Angel Angel wrote:

Originally posted by abuayisha abuayisha wrote:

<FONT face="Century Gothic" size=3>A Muslim is never afflicted with any trouble, pain, anxiety, sorrow, harm, grief, upto the extent of a thorn that pricks him, except that Allah expiates his sins thereby.

WOW, are you human then ?

no Vulcan

Print Page | Close Window

Forum Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 12.03 - http://www.webwizforums.com
Copyright ©2001-2019 Web Wiz Ltd. - https://www.webwiz.net