Print Page | Close Window

Need answers from converts

Printed From: IslamiCity.org
Category: Religion - Islam
Forum Name: Islam for non-Muslims
Forum Description: Non-Muslims can ask questions about Islam, discussion for the purpose of learning.
URL: https://www.islamicity.org/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=3340
Printed Date: 29 April 2024 at 1:02am
Software Version: Web Wiz Forums 12.03 - http://www.webwizforums.com

Topic: Need answers from converts
Posted By: Searching
Subject: Need answers from converts
Date Posted: 26 December 2005 at 10:10pm

As you can tell from my name I am searching for answers.  I was raised as a born again christian.  In the past few years I have begun to question why I believe what I believe.  I wonder at times if I was not raised this way if I would not believe it so easily.  I have been doing some "soul searching" and research to find out why I believe.  I have been reading a lot about Islam and my husband has shared a lot about it with me also.  He is a christian as well, but is fluent in Arabic, very knowledgeable of Middle Eastern culture/history/religion, etc...  We have both been considering converting to Islam.  I believe he is much closer to it than I am. 

I would like to get responses from people that were christians, esp. born again christians that converted to Islam.  What was it that caused you to convert?  Can you give me proof from the Bible that Jesus is not THE son of God and that Jesus is not the only way to heaven?

I am very sincere.  This is something I have thought about a lot lately I find it to be overwhelming to make a decision that is contrary to what has been drilled into me for 35 years.  The more I learn about Islam and Muslims the more I am leaning towards Islam, but I still have a long way to go.  I would appreciate all the support that anyone can offer. 

Thank you in advance,

Melody

Replies:
Posted By: KateRN1
Date Posted: 27 December 2005 at 10:26pm

Hello, Melody:

I was raised Catholic and recently converted to Islam.  There were always a lot of questions for me that catechism couldn't answer--and I wasn't allowed to ask questions.  Because of that, for a while I thought I was an atheist--I simply couldn't believe the view of God that was shoved down my throat as a child.  One day while browsing in Barnes and Noble, I came across "The Complete Idiot's Guide to Islam."  Since the man I was dating at the time was Muslim, I thought it would be a good idea to know more about it.  I devoured the book quickly, then went straight for "The Complete Idiot's Guide to the Koran."  After that, it was an English translation of the Koran.  Then it was an Islamic book store with a complete "beginner's set," including English translations of the Koran, Hadith, biography of the Prophet (pbuh), and a booklet of Biblical proof, in his own words, of why Jesus (pbuh) is not the son of God.  I was floored.  Everything I read made sense.  There was no question of "How could it be?"

"But be not ye called rabbi: for one is your master, even Jesus, and all ye are brethren.  And call no man your father upon the earth: for one is your Father which is in heaven."  Matthew 23:8-9

"And this is life eternal, that they might know Thee, the only true God, and Jesus Christ whom thou has sent."  John 17:3

"But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only."  Matthew 24:36

There are many, many more verses in which Jesus says that he is only a man and not God, that there is only one God and He alone knows all things.  Jesus (pbuh) refers to himself as "son of God," but only insofar as we are all children of God.

Good luck with your search for truth, may it lead you in the right path.

Kate

Posted By: Shams Zaman
Date Posted: 28 December 2005 at 8:55am

Dear Melody!   May peace be on you!

To your disappointment I am not a Christian but a Muslim. I don�t know how much I can help you but I will try. I have read many accounts of one reverting to Islam and there are 2 very informative accounts given by Jeffery Lang in his book �STRUGGLING TO SURRENDER� and by Dr. Maurice Bucaille in his book �The Bible Quran and Science � The Holy scriptures examined in the light of science.� Dr. Bucaille is a surgeon by profession and resides in France. Jeffery Lang is the Professor of Mathematics in the Kansas University, USA.

According to Islam everyone is born as a Muslim. Because the word �Muslim� means to surrender in front of God, or to obey God. So once a child is born he obeys God by breathing, his heart beats according to the will of God and every action in his body obeys according to the instruction of God. So later one adopts the religion of his parents. Interestingly, most people born in the Muslim families also do the same, they in the real sense disobey God but label themselves to be as Muslims.

To answer you first query is easy that says, �that how Jesus is not the only way to heaven?�    My response to this will be that what about those people who were born and died before Jesus? They didn�t believe in Jesus at all. So if they can go to heaven without believing in Jesus to be the son of god why can�t the other people? And if the concept of Jesus was so central for achieving the salvation then surely the Jesus should have been the first man to come to earth.

The way to salvation in Bible is given in JOHN 14:6, Acts 16:31, Romans 10:9. Nowhere these verses say to believe him as son of God rather these say to believe in him. These verses were revealed for whom? For those Jews who were not believing him as the messenger of God. They were claiming Jesus to be born illegitimately.

I was watching Larry King Live on CNN in which Billy Graham was the host. On asking the question that what is the most important thing for salvation in your faith and Billy Graham said, �Belief in Lord Jesus as the only blessed son�. and God will forgive all his sins�..� Now I had a question but there were no means available to ask, that is if someone is a robber, he has killed tens of people, he violates most of the social laws, rapes women and he would achieve salvation just by believing in Jesus. What about his deeds? And if this is so why would I refrain myself from collecting all sorts of pleasures even at the cost of others?

If Jesus is the only way to heaven then only one Christian sect will be going to heaven. Because the orthodox view of Jesus is different from Protestants and Catholics and similarly vice versa. So who is going to heaven??

Jeffery Lang says if someone asks me as to what is more important for the salvation, the deeds or the belief, I would constitute it as a question asking which element is more important to make water, Hydrogen or Oxygen?

The same message was given by Jesus on SALVATION and the today�s claim of Christians was refuted by him, Mathew 19:16-20, which says, �And, behold one came and said unto him, Good Master what good thing shall I do, that I may have eternal life? And he said unto him, �Why callest thou me good? there is none good, but One, that is, God: but if thou wilt enter into life, keep the commandments.�   

Regarding your second question, �Can you give me proof from the Bible that Jesus is not THE son of God�. There word son of God is used in Bible at many places. Luke 3:38, ��.Adam, which was the SON OF GOD�, Genesis 6:2&8 �That the SONS OF GOD saw the saw the daughters of men, and they were fair�� & �And when the SONS OF GOD came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them�.�, Exodus 4:22 ��.thus saith the Lord, Israel is MY SON, even my firstborn.� Similar statements are repeated in Jeremiah 31:9, Psalms 2:7, Romans 8:14.

In the similar terms Jesus is mentioned as ��only ___ son, that whosoever believeth in him shall not perish,�..�. (It is unfortunate that the word begotten is used which I have omitted being utterly blasphemous for Jesus). Because if this verse is to be taken in the meaning as �real son� then there are at least few hundred sons of god.

Regarding the verse of John 10:30, �I and my father are one� it is quoted out of context. Now please read from verse 1 of John 10,

Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that entereth not by the door into the sheepfold, but climbeth up some other way, the same is a thief and a robber. (2) But that enterth in by the door is the shepherd of the sheep. (3) To him the porter openeth; and the sheep hear his voice and he calleth his own sheep by name, and leadeth them out.  (4) And when he putteth forth his sheep, he goeth before him: for they know his voice��. (7) Then said Jesus unto them again Verily, verily, I say unto you, I am the door of the sheep�..(18) �. This commandment I received of my father�.. (27) My sheep hear my voice and I know them, and they follow me�� (30) I and my father are one.� 

Here Jesus is speaking to the Jews who don�t believe in Jesus, and he is telling them that all those who follow me I guide them to the righteous way through what God has revealed onto me and I perform miracles through all the powers God has given me (verse 3 to 18). And whatever I say is not of my own it is from God, what I say is of God. At this moment he say, I and my father are one (Also see John 14:24 and Mathew 5:17-20). Not meaning that actually in one �form� are one. Because if this is to be taken in the literal sense then the sheep and door should also be taken in the literal sense that Jesus was actually speaking to sheep and he actually was a door.

If you go ahead in the Gospel of John 17:21, it says that, Jesus Christ (peace be upon him) said that� �Ye all of them are one - My father in me, and I in thee, we all are one�. �Does it mean that God Almighty, is in Jesus Christ� and Jesus Christ is in all his 12 disciples. So there will be 14 gods - Jesus Christ, God Almighty, and 12 disciples.           

Finally, The Bible in its present shape is not the word of God. The revelations which were revealed to Jesus have been corrupted to such an extent that it is not possible to correctly identify that what was said by God, what was said by Jesus and what has been added by the historians. So what all has been corrupted and what is safe can�t be pointed out accurately. This is evident from so many errors and contradictions in the Bible.    

(a) "No man hath seen God at any time John 1: 18 (b) " (God) whom no man hath seen, nor can see .,."I TIMOTHY 6:16 (c) "And he (God) said, Thou canst see my face: for there shall no man see me, and 1ive. EXODUS 33:20

Contradicted by: (a) "And the Lord spake unto Moses face to face, as a man speaketh unto his friend Exodus 33:11 (b) 'And they (Moses, Aaron and seventy others) saw the God of Israel . ." EXODUS 24:10 (c) "And Jacob called the name of the place Peniel for I have seen God face to face, and my life is preserved GENESIS 32:30

And as a special favour God shows his back parts to Moses "And I (God) will take away my hand and thou shalt see my back parts . . . " EXODUS 33:23

Other contradictions: (a) The "Lord" tempted David . . . 2 SAMUEL 24:1 or "Satan provoked David . . . I CHRONICLES 21:1 (b) 700 or 7000? "Horsemen" or "Footmen" . . . ? 2 Samuel 10:18 vs 1 CHRONICLES 19: 18 (c) Solomon had 2000 baths or 3000 baths? 1 KINGS 7-26 vs 2 CHRONICLES 4:5 (d) Solomon had 4000 stalls of horses or 40000? 2 CHRONICLES 9:25 vs 1 KINGS 4:26 (e) Did Saul enquire of the Lord or didn't he? 1 SAMUELS 28:6 vs 1 CHRONICLES 10:13-14 (f) Heaven, no man hath ascended JOHN 3:13 Contradicted by. 2 KINGS 2:11 Elijah ascended, and GENESIS 5:24 Enoch ascended. (g) Jesus lost "None" of his disciples JOHN 18:9 Contradicted by. He lost only "One" JOHN 17:12 (h) ALL are sinners 2 CHRONICLES 6:36 Contradicted by: "Whosoever is born of God DOTH NOT commit sin.." 1 John 3:9.

Shams Zaman Pakistan

[email protected]

-------------
[email protected]

Posted By: rami
Date Posted: 28 December 2005 at 9:38pm
Bi ismillahir rahmanir raheem

I came across "The Complete Idiot's Guide to Islam" at my library and thought i would read it to see what inacuracy it had or what level of idiots it was aimed at, i was completely suprised by it, although it contians minor errors (which book doesnt) this book is hardely for idiots and does a better job than most books written by muslims for muslims.

very good book.

-------------
Rasul Allah (sallah llahu alaihi wa sallam) said: "Whoever knows himself, knows his Lord" and whoever knows his Lord has been given His gnosis and nearness.

Date Posted: 28 December 2005 at 10:55pm

Shams Zaman,

I am not disappointed that you are a Muslim.  I simply thought that a Muslim that had converted from christianity would be more knowledgeable of the Bible and have insights that others would not.  It appears that you, though, are very knowledgeable of the Bible and your post was quite helpful.  You gave me a lot to think about and pointed out some things that I had not seen or noticed in the Bible, especially the contradictions.  I will have to get my Bible out and read those passages for myself.

Thank you for recommending the books by Jeffrey Lang and Dr. Bucaille.  I will read them as soon as I can get out to buy them.

Thank you again for replying to my post.

Melody

Posted By: Angela
Date Posted: 29 December 2005 at 12:34pm

Searching,

I'm Mormon, not Muslim, but I have been studying Islam for about 6 months now.  I would suggest also reading What Every Christian should Know about Islam...by Ruqaiyyah Waris Maqsood.  ISBN 0 86037 375 4 (PB) 

This was sent to me by a sister in the United Kingdom and answered many questions.  Also, talk to Sister Khadija, she is a recent convert and very, very dilligent in her studies.  If she doesn't know it, she can find it for you and get back. 

Also, I have a number of links on my website you're more than welcome to grab.

http://groups.msn.com/WomenoftheBook - http://groups.msn.com/WomenoftheBook

There are some really great resources. 

Also, http://www.jesuswillreturn.com - http://www.jesuswillreturn.com

This site will go further into depth over Jesus in the Quran.

Posted By: herjihad
Date Posted: 14 January 2006 at 11:02am

Bismillah,

[moderator edited] refers to deleeted post

Faith is an idea, a belief in something that cannot be proven no matter how much research is done.  Our ultimate proof will come when we die.  People can compare faiths to decide which one makes more sense to them.  Sensible people can ignore the most basic, non-sensical ideas that a faith proposes.

I like Islaam because I want to be a person of faith.  Prophet Muhammad's life story seems lovely to me.  I revere him and respect his words.

Christianity in the form of believing that Allah, SWT, had to kill a person in order to forgive our sins makes no sense to me.  Why?  It just doesn't seem merciful to me!

In Islaam, Allah, SWT, forgives us when we take specific steps of repentence which include things like intending not to do the bad thing again, and leaving the bad thing behind.

I love Islaam and being a Muslim woman.  Didn't you say previously that you and your husband had already become Muslims and you wanted to have a special marital ceremony to celebrate your newfound religion?  But here you say you are considering Islaam.  Pardon my confusion.

-------------
Al-Hamdulillah (From a Married Muslimah) La Howla Wa La Quwata Illa BiLLah - There is no Effort or Power except with Allah's Will.

Posted By: DeExupery
Date Posted: 14 January 2006 at 10:22pm

Dear Herjihad,

So you fall in love with Holy Prophet's story after reading hadiths? All of them? Sahih Bukhari too? I am really interested.

My posting is deleted. I just suggest people to read Quran and Al Hadiths, all of them, before converting. I don't see why it's very wrong that deserve deletion.

Searching, you can read and knows the context and such. And may you find THE TRUTH about Islam.

Fox

-------------
Io Sogno L'anime, Che Sono Sempre Libere (Il Divo)

Date Posted: 14 January 2006 at 10:25pm

take you mentality else where it is not welcome here this forum is for muslims not those seeking to refute islam.

if you persist in this you will be banned, read the forum guidlines.

Forum moderator.

-------------
Rasul Allah (sallah llahu alaihi wa sallam) said: "Whoever knows himself, knows his Lord" and whoever knows his Lord has been given His gnosis and nearness.

Date Posted: 14 January 2006 at 10:31pm

Dear Rami,

I can accept your deleting about the Torn Veil, but do you want anyone converting to Islam before reading THE WHOLE QURAN AND AHADITHS? And this is Islam for NON MUSLIM forum, I believe.

Fox

-------------

Date Posted: 14 January 2006 at 10:33pm

This section if for muslims to teach Islam to non muslims, if you do not wish to learn then it is not for you.

We do not entertain interfaith debates here or non muslims trying to teach us our religion.

-------------

Posted By: Angela
Date Posted: 15 January 2006 at 9:35am

Interfaith debates, belong in the Interfaith Dialogue section....Searching it looking for resources on Islam.  Even as a Chrisitan I respect her ability to read and search her own soul for the truth.  She should have the ability to find for herself without being poisoned for or against.  God will lead her where he wants her.

Posted By: Suleyman
Date Posted: 15 January 2006 at 9:56am
Sister she was no searching for...we have some serious experiences on the type of the users comes and goes in this board...

Date Posted: 16 January 2006 at 1:39am

I am sorry for my absense from the forum.  I had not received email notification that there were new posts.

Actually, suleyman, I was searching and found my answers.  My husband and I both said Shahada on Jan 6th.  We are now Muslim and learning more every day and are enjoying our new found faith.  I think even when I posted this message initially I knew somewhere deep inside that Islam was right for me.  How could I deny the truth and keep a blind eye to the inconsistencies in the Bible?  I recently learned the story of Mohammed's (pbuh) childhood at the ladies study group and was very touched by the story.  The more I learn the more I am sure that I made the right decision.  I never could totally grasp the christian concept of the Trinity or worshipping someone other than God.

Herjihad, this post was originally made on Dec. 26.  I converted 10 days later and that's when I posted something about having an Islamic marriage.  Sorry about the confusion.

Thank you all for your comments.  I look forward to posting/reading more in the future.

Melody

Posted By: Maryga
Date Posted: 16 January 2006 at 4:56pm

Assalam-alaikum Melody

AlhumdulIllah! May Allah make your path full of Peace and Mercy. Just a small word of advice - Islam and Muslims are not the same. You will find all types of people amongst the latter and let that not weaken your faith. Sometimes we are fortunate to be in the company of very good Muslims but not always.

Dwell on the Qur'an reading it slowly, ponder upon its verses and try to understand it. Try and read good translations such as Yusuf Ali. Regarding ahadith - be careful - look out and read only what is authentic - and the 40 qudsi.

Date Posted: 20 January 2006 at 8:51am

Dear Rami and Angela,

I believe I asked her TO READ QURAN AND HADITHS completely, and not other source. If you think this advice is poisonous to her, then I don't know what to say.

Fox

-------------

Date Posted: 21 January 2006 at 1:19am

Dear Sister Melody!

May Allah guide you in the days and years ahead and bless you all your life. Congratulations and certainly what sister Maryga has said is absolutely true.

If a novice driver bangs his new and excellent car with a wall whom would you blame car or driver. Similarly don't judge Islam what some of the Muslims do around the world, judge it by the authentic sources Quran and Sahih Hadith (Sayings and life of Prophet). However I would say that there are not only 40 Hadith Qudsi, these are the Hadiths which are published under the name of 40 Hadith e Qudsi, there are approx between 300- 900 Hadith e Qudsi. (some scholars agree on 300, some on 700 and some on 900). The most authentic books of Hadith are Bukhari and Muslim. Others are Abu-Dawood, Trimidhi, Ibn-e-Maja, Nissai, Musnad Ahmed, Motta Imam Malik, while among other which are not considered very authentic are Dharami, Darqutni, etc     

Shams Zaman

Pakistan

-------------
[email protected]

Date Posted: 24 January 2006 at 7:06pm

Assalam-alaikum Br Shams Zaman

Thankyou for your above post.

Could you please let me know where to find these 300 or more Hadith Qudsi. Even amongst Bukhari and Muslim it is hard to make sense of some of the hadith. I hope I am not offending anyone by writing this, but sometimes I feel very bad after reading some of the hadith and some translations of the Qur'an. For example I recenty read surah "Rahman" (which I have always enjoyed reading) in a translation by At TAbari, Al Qurtubi and Ibn Kathir, and I have been sick with the explicit explanations provided. My whole day was spoilt instead of feeling good whenever I read Surah Rahman. I worry that such translations may put off some sincere readers who are interested in learning about Islam.

Now I am reading a very good translation sent to me by the Saudi embassy which mainly uses Yusuf Ali's translation. Anyone interested in getting this can call the Saudi embassy in your country and request them to mail you a copy and they do it happily.

Posted By: Justice_4_All
Date Posted: 24 January 2006 at 9:22pm

I am married to a muslim man, I although am christian, and have serious concerns before reverting to Islam, My husband has given me several resources for the quran to study, but my problem is I dont understand the wording, or meaning for that matter. I can read it, and it is usually the opposite of what the book is saying according to my husband.  I have asked him to explain, but he cant explain in english well enough for me to understand. I would like to learn more about it, especially now after reading about the inconsistencies in the bible.

This book you speak of in the library , is it for Sunni or shia's? or does it make a difference?

Date Posted: 24 January 2006 at 11:08pm

Justice_4_All,

The translation that was recommended to me and seems to be more accurate (according to my husband who is American, but fluent in Arabic) is the one by Yusuf Ali.  It was the translation given to my husband by his Arabic professors.  If you have questions about translations I'm sure he would be glad to translate something for you if your husband cannot explain well enough in English.  But do try Yusuf Ali's translation.  I found one at the local library.  They had several copies.

Hope this helps.

Melody

email you if you would like to talk.  I recently converted (reverted) myself. 

Date Posted: 25 January 2006 at 1:13am

Dear Sister searching!

May peace be on you.

You are right that reading some translations are sick and unimpressive. Why because translationg any language looses its original sense, and this is very much the case with Arabic. Therefore it is recommended that you read several translations of Quran so as to get more closer to the actual message. Some of the good translations are follwing:

(1) The Glorious Quran by Abdullah Yousaf Ali  (most widely read and most simple).

(2) The Message of Quran by Muhammad Asad (converted from Judaism) and is very logical. But sometimes gets extra logical.

(3) The Noble Quran  by T.B Irwing  also known as First American version. Very simple language is used even slangs.

(4) The Translation of Quran by Syed Abu-Ala-Maududi translated by Syed Iqbal Ansari very fluent and running commentry.

(5) The Translation of Quran by Muhammad Marmaduke Pikthall. A literal translation, word to word.

(6) The Noble Quran translated by Syed Muhsin Khan, also in simple English.

So these were some of good translations available. Regarding Ibn-e-Kathir, Al-Tabri etc these are not translated by Muslims and thus the interpertations won't be clear but dubious and confusing. If you want to raed these then better is to read them in Arabic after learning it. However in you get struck up may be at some places I can be of any help.

Regarding Hadith e Qudsi, these are Hadith in which Allah has told Prophet to convey a message and Prophet conveys it in his own terms and words. (Quran is but the direct words of Allah which are word to word reproduced by Prophet). So at some places in Hadith Qudsi there become difference of opinion that whether these words are from Allah or not and thus the exact number of hadith can be told with surety that whether it is 300 or 700 or 900. But these Hadith are contained in all the authentic books of Hadith(Muslim, Bukhari, Nissai, Ibn-e-Maja, Trimdhi) and I will have to check up whether they are available in one binding.

Shams Zaman  mailto:[email protected] - [email protected]

Pakistan

-------------
[email protected]

Posted By: Justice_4_All
Date Posted: 26 January 2006 at 11:02am
Thank you Seaching, The info you give me was very helpful. I appreciate it very much.

Date Posted: 26 January 2006 at 2:55pm
JazakAllah-khair for your response Br Shams Zaman. My understanding of Hadees Qudsi was that they directly relate to what Allah has said in the Qur'an. And where a hadees contradicts the Qur'an then it must be ignored and the Qur'anic command supercedes it. Am i right? In my reading of your above post (forgive me if I am wrong) all the messages conveyed to the prophet Mohammed (SAW) is the entire Qur'an. Or is there something more that has not been included in the Qur'an?

Date Posted: 26 January 2006 at 10:11pm

Dear sister Peace be on you!

The Quran is the revelation sent by Allah to Prophet Muhammad through Gabrial which was word to word reproduced by the Prophet and was immediately written down by the companions. There were other revealations to Prophet which is known as Hadith Qudsi but it was not written down immediately. Infact Prophet forbid anything to be written down except for Quran (so it should not mingle down with Quran). Later once the companions started to identify the difference between Quranic revelations and other revelations not to be included in Quran then Prophet permitted them to write those seperately. As we know that today as Hadith (which also include Hadith Qudsi).

Hadith is divided into 3 broad catogries: (1) The agreed upon or the Muthafiq Ella, (2) Sahih (right) Hadith (3) Zaeef (weak) hadith.

The Zaeaf Hadith is also divided in to 6 catogries:

(1) Suspended or Mullaeq Hadith - regarding which the chain of narrators is not complete till end.

(2) Interrupted Hadith - One in which down the chain of narrators one or more than one narrators are not trust worthy.

(3) Mursal or incomplete Hadith - which has not been narrated completely and the narrator forgot some part of it.

(4) Musaf Hadith - Which has got some error in the sanad or the some principles have been violated while collecting that hadith by the one who is compling the hadith.

(5) Gharib Hadith - A hadith which has been narrated by only one companion of Prophet and the text has some iota of doubt.

(6) Mooduh or Forged Hadith - Although some scholars don't treat it in the category of Zaeef hadith and take it seperately. These are those Hadiths which are either fabricated by the muslims or non-muslims or newly converts from other religions who mistakenly narrated form the Israelities.

You are right that there has to be no SAHIH (Correct or right) hadith to be contradicting with Quran. If some Hadith contradicts then it is not to be taken as Sahih. This was one of the principle involved in judging the correctness of hadith but not the only one.

Shams Zaman

-------------
[email protected]

Date Posted: 03 February 2006 at 10:19pm
Assalam-alaikum - Thankyou very much Br Shams Zaman for your above post. I'm sorry I've been away from ic for so long and didn't get to thank you. MashaAllah you are very knowledgeable and also broad minded. It is good to have people like yourself on this forum who can explain things in such a beautiful manner.

Print Page | Close Window

Forum Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 12.03 - http://www.webwizforums.com
Copyright ©2001-2019 Web Wiz Ltd. - https://www.webwiz.net