Print Page | Close Window

How To Get To Heaven When You Die

Printed From: IslamiCity.org
Category: Religion - Islam
Forum Name: Interfaith Dialogue
Forum Description: It is for Interfaith dialogue, where Muslims discuss with non-Muslims. We encourge that dialogue takes place in a cordial atmosphere on various topics including religious tolerance.
URL: https://www.islamicity.org/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=31687
Printed Date: 26 April 2024 at 6:53am
Software Version: Web Wiz Forums 12.03 - http://www.webwizforums.com

Topic: How To Get To Heaven When You Die
Posted By: xfrodobagginsx
Subject: How To Get To Heaven When You Die
Date Posted: 24 September 2014 at 6:15pm
PLEASE TAKE THE TIME TO READ THIS. IT'S THE MOST IMPORTANT THING YOU COULD EVER DO AND IT ONLY TAKES A FEW MINUTES

ARE YOU 100% SURE THAT IF YOU DIED TODAY THAT YOU WOULD GO TO HEAVEN? (CLICK 'READ MORE')

There are some things that you should know:

1. Realize that you are a sinner and in need of a Savior:

Ro 3:23 "For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;"

Ro 3:10 "As it is written, There is none righteous, no, not one:"

It all began when the first humans, Adam and Eve were created and God put them in the garden of Eden. God created them perfect to live in fellowship with Him. There was no death or sorrow. God told them not to eat of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil. They disobeyed God and as a result, sin entered into the world. The pain, which this world sees, is the result of sin.

2. Because of our sins, we die both spiritually and physically, but God sent His Son to die so that you can have a chance not to have to go to hell by accepting what He did on the cross:

Ro 6:23 "For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord."

Ro 5:8 "But God demonstrates His own love toward us, in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us."

Every person who has ever lived is a sinner and is not righteous because we do bad things. A sin is a crime against God, just as if you steal something at the store, it is punishable by going to jail. It's the same thing with sin. Lying, stealing, sex before marriage, pride, hatred, ect. are all sins. Hell is a prison for those who commit crimes against God. That’s because you must be perfect in order to get to heaven. No matter how well you live your life from then on, you have already sinned, which will be punished if you are not pardoned. If you commit a crime, and then live as a good citizen you still will go to jail for the crime you committed. Right? Just as the President can pardon a crime so you won't go to jail, Jesus can pardon your sins so that you do not go to hell, and can go to heaven when you die. You won’t have to pay for your own sins because Jesus already did that for you, But if you reject the pardon that He offers, you will have to pay for your own sins by going to hell.  He is the only one qualified because He is the only one ever to live a sinless, perfect life. 

3. If you will confess Jesus Christ as Your Lord, place your Faith in Him and Believe in your heart that He died, shed His blood and rose again as a sacrifice for your sins, you will be saved (from hell).

Heb 11:6 But without faith it is impossible to please Him, for he who comes to God must believe that He is, and that He is a rewarder of those who diligently seek Him.

Heb 9:22 And almost all things are by the law purged with blood; and without shedding of blood is no remission.

You cannot get to heaven by being a good person, going to church, baptism or any other way other than by turning to Jesus, believing in your heart that He died on the cross and rose from the dead for your sins and placing your Faith in Him. While these are good things to do, some people believe that they will get to heaven, but your Faith must be in Christ and His sacrifice alone and nothing else, giving your life to Him. 

Eph 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Ro 10:9,10;13 "that if you confess with your mouth the Lord Jesus and believe in your heart that God has raised Him from the dead, you will be saved...For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved."

4.  You must submit your life to Jesus Christ and His will in Faith, believing in your heart that He died and rose again shedding His blood to pay for your sins as a sacrifice to God.  If you want to accept Jesus free gift of salvation, or if you have any doubts about whether or not you are going to heaven, YOU COULD HUMBLY PRAY SOMETHING LIKE THIS TO GOD FROM YOUR HEART IN FAITH:

”Dear Lord Jesus I know that I  am a sinner and need you to save me.  I believe that You are the Lord and believe in my heart that You died on the Cross and Rose from the dead, shedding your blood as a Sacrifice for my sins.  I turn to You as the only way of Salvation, I submit my life to you, I submit my will to yours, I place my Faith and Trust in You alone as Lord of my life, Please save me and I thank You for it, in Jesus holy name, Amen.”

If you have truly placed your faith in Jesus Christ as your Lord, submitting your life to Him, you can know that you are a child of God and on your way to heaven.  Now that you are on your way to heaven, you should attend a bible believing church and follow in baptism.

Replies:
Posted By: islamispeace
Date Posted: 24 September 2014 at 9:01pm
http://quranandbible.blogspot.com/2014/01/the-fall-of-adam-and-eve-in-bible-and.html%20 - http://quranandbible.blogspot.com/2014/01/the-fall-of-adam-and-eve-in-bible-and.html
http://quranandbible.blogspot.com/2014/02/jesus-in-bible-and-quran.html -
http://quranandbible.blogspot.com/2014/02/jesus-in-bible-and-quran.html

Hopefully, these articles should clear up your false beliefs, inshaAllah.

No one in their right mind would believe that God would require a blood sacrifice for something that we didn't even do.  No one in their right mind would believe the doctrine of original sin.  Death has always existed alongside life.  Death didn't come into the world as a result of one man's sin, despite Paul's insistence in Romans 8.   

-------------
Say: "Truly, my prayer and my service of sacrifice, my life and my death, are (all) for Allah, the Cherisher of the Worlds. (Surat al-Anaam: 162)

Posted By: Caringheart
Date Posted: 24 September 2014 at 9:39pm
Originally posted by islamispeace islamispeace wrote:

No one in their right mind would believe that God would require a blood sacrifice for something that we didn't even do.  No one in their right mind would believe the doctrine of original sin.   

No one in their right mind would reject the free gift of someone paying their debt for them.  Wink

If 'death has always existed alongside life' why in the universe did the Creator cast His creation out of paradise to begin with?
How did his creation come to be separated from Him and trying to earn their way back to Him?

-------------
Let us seek Truth together
Blessed be God forever
"I believe in Jesus as I believe in the sun... not because I see it, but because by it, I see everything else.: - C.S.Lewis

Date Posted: 25 September 2014 at 6:46am
Originally posted by Caringheart Caringheart wrote:

No one in their right mind would reject the free gift of someone paying their debt for them.  Wink

LOL Except that it's not exactly "free".  Think about it, dear.  A "free" gift means you don't have to give anything in return.  If God was offering a "free gift", then salvation would be given to all people regardless of what they do or believe.  Yet, Christians believe that one has to accept Jesus as their "savior" in order to benefit from this so-called "free gift".  The price of admission is not "free". 

If 'death has always existed alongside life' why in the universe did the Creator cast His creation out of paradise to begin with?
How did his creation come to be separated from Him and trying to earn their way back to Him?

Have you studied the history of life?  Life has existed on earth for over 500 million years.  Just take a look at the fossil record.  As long as life has existed, so has death.  That's reality, but I understand that you prefer fantasy.  Wink

I think part of the confusion among Christians is that the Bible erroneously states that the "Garden of Eden" was on earth.  The Quran, on the other hand, states that Adam and Eve were in Paradise (not on earth) before they were cast out.  In Paradise, of course, there is no death.  But when Adam and Eve were cast out, they were forced to live on earth where life had existed for millions of years.  Death is a natural part of earthly existence.  It didn't require one man's sin to magically appear.

-------------
Say: "Truly, my prayer and my service of sacrifice, my life and my death, are (all) for Allah, the Cherisher of the Worlds. (Surat al-Anaam: 162)

Date Posted: 25 September 2014 at 11:23am

Have you studied the history of life?  Life has existed on earth for over 500 million years.  Just take a look at the fossil record.  As long as life has existed, so has death.  That's reality, but I understand that you prefer fantasy.

I think part of the confusion among Christians is that the Bible erroneously states that the "Garden of Eden" was on earth.  The Quran, on the other hand, states that Adam and Eve were in Paradise (not on earth) before they were cast out.  In Paradise, of course, there is no death.  But when Adam and Eve were cast out, they were forced to live on earth where life had existed for millions of years.  Death is a natural part of earthly existence.  It didn't require one man's sin to magically appear.

Greetings islamispeace,

Are you saying that muslims reject the creation story given in the Genesis account of the Torah?
Do they not believe in the 7 days of creation?
Why is it (as muslims think) that we have a 7 day week?
Do muslims observe a day of rest, or devotion to the Creator?  and if they do, why do they?  Why are they required to do so?

Which leads me also to ask, do muslims reject also, the story of Noah and the ark and the flood, given in the Genesis account of the Torah?

asalaam,
CH

-------------
Blessed be God forever
"I believe in Jesus as I believe in the sun... not because I see it, but because by it, I see everything else.: - C.S.Lewis

Date Posted: 25 September 2014 at 11:49am

Have you studied the history of life?  Life has existed on earth for over 500 million years.  Just take a look at the fossil record.  As long as life has existed, so has death.  That's reality, but I understand that you prefer fantasy.

Greetings islamispeace,

Are you saying that muslims reject the creation story given in the Genesis account of the Torah?
Do muslims observe a day of rest, or devotion to the Creator?  and if they do, why do they?  Why are they required to do so?

Which leads me also to ask, do muslims reject also, the story of Noah and the ark and the flood, given in the Genesis account of the Torah?

asalaam,
CH

Yes, Muslims reject all the contradictory and erroneous parts of the Bible. 

The "7 days of Creation" are not to be taken literally.  In Arabic, a "day" can also mean a long period of time.  There is no "day of rest".  We have Friday prayers, but the whole day is not a "day of rest".

As for the flood, there is nothing in the Quran to indicate that the flood was global and that Noah had to take two of every animal onto the ark.  More likely, it was a regional flood that affected Noah's people only. 

The fossil record doesn't lie.  You can choose to accept reality or continue to live in your fantasy world.  Big%20smile

-------------

Date Posted: 25 September 2014 at 12:15pm

Greetings islamispeace,

asalaam,
CH

The "7 days of Creation" are not to be taken literally.  In Arabic, a "day" can also mean a long period of time.  There is no "day of rest".  We have Friday prayers, but the whole day is not a "day of rest".

As for the flood, there is nothing in the Quran to indicate that the flood was global and that Noah had to take two of every animal onto the ark.  More likely, it was a regional flood that affected Noah's people only. 

The fossil record doesn't lie.  You can choose to accept reality or continue to live in your fantasy world.

Greetings islamispeace,

what I have underlined....
I agree with these things....
as I keep telling you, there is no need for casting aspersions, they add nothing to your credibility.

Now as regards the Noah's flood story of the Genesis account in the Torah, however....

How do you account for the fact that every region and civilization in the world has a flood story?
for me the jury is still out on the Noah's flood story.

Now, my point on the 7 days of creation...
if you believe in the 7 days of creation(however long those days may have been)... do you not also see that the earth was created for man... as his paradise... that life was created for man, and that man was to be put here as the only creature that would not die?

asalaam,
CH

-------------
Blessed be God forever

Date Posted: 25 September 2014 at 12:25pm

Greetings islamispeace,

asalaam,
CH

The fossil record doesn't lie.  You can choose to accept reality or continue to live in your fantasy world.

Greetings islamispeace,

what I have underlined....
I agree with these things....
as I keep telling you, there is no need for casting insults, they add nothing to your credibility.

Now as regards the Noah's flood story of the Genesis account in the Torah, however....

How do you account for the fact that every region and civilization in the world has a flood story?
for me the jury is still out on the Noah's flood story.

Now, my point on the 7 days of creation...
if you believe in the 7 days of creation(however long those days may have been)... do you not also see that the earth was created for man... as his paradise... that life was created for man, and that man was to be put here as the only creature that would not die?

asalaam,
CH

Just because "every" civilization (notice the quotation marks) mentions a flood story doesn't mean that there was a universal flood.  If the flood was global, then there should be a large gap in the historical record.  Yet, we know that Ancient Egypt has a continuous record spanning thousands of years.  I dealt with this issue in greater detail on my blog:

http://quranandbible.blogspot.com/2014/01/normal-0-false-false-false-en-us-x-none_14.html - http://quranandbible.blogspot.com/2014/01/normal-0-false-false-false-en-us-x-none_14.html

Man was put on earth because that was God's plan from the start.  Once human civilization started on earth, death was already preordained for all of us.  Like I said, death has always existed in the earthly life.  It did not magically appear because of man's sin.

-------------

Date Posted: 25 September 2014 at 12:28pm
By the way, if you actually study some of the flood stories in other cultures, you will find that they are completely different from the Biblical flood story.   
http://www.skeptic.com/eskeptic/12-10-17/#feature -
http://www.skeptic.com/eskeptic/12-10-17/#feature

-------------

Date Posted: 25 September 2014 at 12:55pm

Just because "every" civilization (notice the quotation marks) mentions a flood story doesn't mean that there was a universal flood.  If the flood was global, then there should be a large gap in the historical record.  Yet, we know that Ancient Egypt has a continuous record spanning thousands of years.

Hmm, interesting... and true.....

Man was put on earth because that was God's plan from the start.  Once human civilization started on earth, death was already preordained for all of us.  Like I said, death has always existed in the earthly life.  It did not magically appear because of man's sin.

Hmm, interesting also...
I do not believe death was intended for man, as that would negate the idea of providing him a paradise wouldn't it?
I believe in the Genesis account which is attributed to have come through the teaching of Moses.

I am always pondering, how did we come to be on this planet, and you provide me with some interesting alternative thoughts.

It is interesting that you have a completely different idea of how man came to be on earth.
Can you remind me please, why you believe Adam was sent to earth?

I don't believe man can exist in biological form elsewhere in the universe.  I believe the earth was created specifically for this biological form.
I do believe there may be other 'earths'.... as Yshwe spoke of His 'many mansions' and how He 'goes to prepare a place'.
I also believe this earth may be a form of hell, or purgatory...
but to come, to the Creator, is to leave the biological form...
the biological from must either seek its way to the Creator, working its way through the levels of purgation... 'purging the dross', seeking purification,
or it must meet its end in its total dissolution, left behind as the dross.  As a transforming energy we are either on our way up, or on our way down.

I will today be seeking to learn if Yshwe ever addressed the issue of original sin.  He did say,

6 ... I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

asalaam,
CH

-------------
Blessed be God forever

Date Posted: 25 September 2014 at 1:02pm

Just because "every" civilization (notice the quotation marks) mentions a flood story doesn't mean that there was a universal flood.  If the flood was global, then there should be a large gap in the historical record.  Yet, we know that Ancient Egypt has a continuous record spanning thousands of years.

Hmm, interesting... and true.....

Hmm, interesting also...
I do not believe death was intended for man, as that would negate the idea of providing him a paradise wouldn't it?
I believe in the Genesis account which is attributed to have come through the teaching of Moses.

I am always pondering, how did we come to be on this planet, and you provide me with some interesting alternative thoughts.

It is interesting that you have a completely different idea of how man came to be on earth.
Can you remind me please, why you believe Adam was sent to earth?

I don't believe man can exist in biological form elsewhere in the universe.  I believe the earth was created specifically for this biological form.
I do believe there may be other 'earths'.... as Yshwe spoke of His 'many mansions' and how He 'goes to prepare a place'.
I also believe this earth may be a form of hell, or purgatory...
but to come, to the Creator, is to leave the biological form...
the biological from must either seek its way to the Creator, working its way through the levels of purgation... 'purging the dross'
or it must meet its end in its total dissolution.  As a transforming energy we are either on our way up, or on our way down.

I will today be seeking to learn if Yshwe ever addressed the issue of original sin.  He did say,

6 ... I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

asalaam,
CH

Adam and Eve were sent to earth as punishment for disobeying God's command.  But like I said, they would have been placed on earth anyway, even if they had not sinned.  That was God's plan from the start.  So, their earthly lives were already preordained, and as such, so were their deaths.  Since they had to live on earth, death in the earthly life was a part of their destiny, and ours as well.     

-------------

Date Posted: 25 September 2014 at 9:28pm
Greetings islamispeace,

If we are not born with a sinful nature, then how do you explain that we are so easily seduced by temptations?

How do you explain the behavior of children to try to get away with whatever they can, and have to be taught to be truthful and not sneaky?

asalaam,
CH

-------------
Blessed be God forever

Date Posted: 26 September 2014 at 6:41am

Greetings islamispeace,

If we are not born with a sinful nature, then how do you explain that we are so easily seduced by temptations?

How do you explain the behavior of children to try to get away with whatever they can, and have to be taught to be truthful and not sneaky?

asalaam,
CH

We are born with the ability to choose between right and wrong.  That is very different from claiming that we are born with a "sinful nature".  We can be good just as easily as we can be bad.  That has nothing to do with Adam's sin.  It is not as if his mistake somehow got genetically passed on to us. 

-------------

Date Posted: 27 September 2014 at 1:40pm
I happened to be reading and came across this.

"Ever since Adam and Eve were expelled from the garden, every human endeavor has been a mixture of good and evil.
Every human being has effectively eaten of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil."

Isn't this the whole reason why, when we are born, we are faced with different choices... the choice between good and evil...
because evil was introduced to Adam and Eve long ago by lucifer, the fallen angel... satan... through knowledge... he took away their innocence, their purity of nature as the Creator designed it.

Yshwe once said to His disciples before a large crowd of people;

And said, Verily I say unto you, Except ye be converted, and become as little children, ye shall not enter into the kingdom of heaven.

We must hold on to innocence.

in the scriptures it warns us that
'in their knowledge they became fools'
... thinking themselves wise and knowledgeable.

The introduction of 'knowledge' corrupted the creation at its first inception.

-------------
Blessed be God forever

Date Posted: 21 February 2017 at 8:14pm
Please take the time to read this first post if you haven't yet.

Posted By: Peace maker
Date Posted: 01 March 2017 at 3:09am

http://quranandbible.blogspot.com/2014/01/the-fall-of-adam-and-eve-in-bible-and.html%20 - http://quranandbible.blogspot.com/2014/01/the-fall-of-adam-and-eve-in-bible-and.html http://quranandbible.blogspot.com/2014/02/jesus-in-bible-and-quran.html - http://quranandbible.blogspot.com/2014/02/jesus-in-bible-and-quran.html Hopefully, these articles should clear up your false beliefs, inshaAllah.No one in their right mind would believe that God would require a blood sacrifice for something that we didn't even do.� No one in their right mind would believe the doctrine of original sin.� Death has always existed alongside life.� Death didn't come into the world as a result of one man's sin, despite Paul's insistence in Romans 8. ��

Its not only Apostle Paul's insistence it came from Kings and Prophets before his time.

(Psalm 51:5) "Behold, I was brought forth in iniquity, And in sin my mother conceived me." This is from a Psalm of David after his sin with Bathsheba. It deals with the sin of an adult, and shows the repentance of an adult (vs. 10-13). David does not say he was a "sinner baby" but rather that his mother conceived him in sin.

Read it again and see! David was born into a sinful world. Sin was all around him from birth, so he was 'brought forth in iniquity." The Jewish writers who wrote of this Psalm say the same thing.; David is saying that he was born into a sinful environment.
John 15:14 �What are mortals, that they could be pure, or those born of woman, that they could be righteous?�
Psalm 58:3 �Even from birth the wicked go astray; from the womb they are wayward, spreading lies.�
Job 14:1-4 �Man who is born of a woman is few of days and full of trouble. He comes out like a flower and withers; he flees like a shadow and continues not. And do you open your eyes on such a one and bring me into judgment with you? Who can bring what is pure from the impure? No one!�
Ecclesiastes 7:20 �Surely there is not a righteous man on earth who does good and never sins.�
Romans 5:14 �Yet death reigned from Adam to Moses, even over those whose sinning was not like the transgression of Adam, who was a type of the one who was to come.�
Proverbs 22:15 �Folly is bound up in the heart of a child, but the rod of discipline drives it far from him.�
Isaiah 53:6 �All we like sheep have gone astray; we have turned�every one�to his own way; and the Lord has laid on him the iniquity of us all.�
Can We Blame Adam and Eve?

It doesn�t seem fair that we are reaping what Adam and Eve sowed but the truth is that we would have done exactly the same thing as they did. As the Scriptures truthfully say, �just as sin entered the world through one man, and death through sin, and in this way death came to all people, because all sinned� (Romans 5:12) �For as in Adam all die, so also in Christ shall all be made alive� (1 Corinthians 15:22). From Genesis to Revelation, the Bible is clear that each one of us is responsible for our own actions. We reap what we sow and we sow the death penalty by all rights. You could take the most righteous man or woman of God you know and put them in the Garden and they would make the same decision that Adam and Eve did. We can also not put all the blame on Eve because she was deceived. Adam went into it with his eyes wide open. He had no one to blame but himself. So Adam and Eve are not responsible for our sins�we are! We can not claim to be any better than they were or that we would not have made that decision to eat of the forbidden tree. We have the advantage of having the Book of Genesis and knowing what happened and what would happen. They didn�t! Was it Adam or Eve tapping you on the shoulder telling you to sin? No!

Date Posted: 01 March 2017 at 7:33pm
1) The Bible is not erroneous.
2) The quran says that the Bible is not corrupt.

https://carm.org/quran-says-bible-not-corrupt

The Bible was written by the actual eyewitnesses to the events. The quran was not. The quran wasn't written until hundreds of years later by a man who wasn't even there and contradict s the accounts of those who were actually there. Actual historians from Christ's day support the Biblical accounts. The quran contradicts the historical accounts of those who were actually there. The quran contradicts the Biblical, eyewitness events of those who were actually there, therefore the quran is false.

Date Posted: 03 March 2017 at 5:16pm
Originally posted by xfrodobagginsx xfrodobagginsx wrote:

https://carm.org/quran-says-bible-not-corrupt

The Bible was written by the actual eyewitnesses to the events. The quran was not. The quran wasn't written until hundreds of years later by a man who wasn't even there and contradict s the accounts of those who were actually there. Actual historians from Christ's day support the Biblical accounts. The quran contradicts the historical accounts of those who were actually there. The quran contradicts the Biblical, eyewitness events of those who were actually there, therefore the quran is false.

Yes I fully agree with you.

Like this is what said in the Quran.

Quran 16 : 103 And We certainly know that they say,Its only a human being who teaches the Prophet. The tongue of the one they refer to is foreign,and Quran is clear Arabic language.

Abrahamian teachings could come only from Chrstians or Jews. Because the local Christian community spoke Arabic and local Jewis community Judeo-Arabic,then contemporary context would suggest a teacher with a foreign tongue to be Jewis.
The Arabs said We know well that A mortal teaches him the Prophet.
The Arabs challenged Muhammad's claim to be a prophet based on his mortality.

Posted By: Saved
Date Posted: 19 March 2017 at 12:02pm

Greetings islamispeace,If we are not born with a sinful nature, then how do you explain that we are so easily seduced by temptations?How do you explain the behavior of children to try to get away with whatever they can, and have to be taught to be truthful and not sneaky?asalaam,CH

We are born with the ability to choose between right and wrong.� That is very different from claiming that we are born with a "sinful nature".� We can be good just as easily as we can be bad.� That has nothing to do with Adam's sin.� It is not as if his mistake somehow got genetically passed on to us.�
The king and prophet David sums it up. "I was sinful at birth did my mother conceive me." It is true we can choose but our choice is always bent on meeting our desires regardless of who it hurts. The heart of man is very wicked as stated in Scripture; who can know it?

We're not sinners because we sin; we sin because we are sinners. Adam introduced sin in the world. It is like gravity, everything is subject to the gravitational pull of sin. The only way a plane can ride above the force of gravity is with thrust and lift. Jesus is the only one that can set us free from the gravitational pull of sin.   

Date Posted: 21 April 2017 at 2:18pm
Please take the time to read this first post.

Date Posted: 14 August 2017 at 6:42pm
Evidence For Creationism:

http://www.creationscience.com/onlinebook/IntheBeginningTOC.html

Posted By: airmano
Date Posted: 25 August 2017 at 1:29pm
Frankly,
this online "book" on "creationism" is a hopeless jumble. The first page I opened was the one entitled:

"What Was Archaeopteryx?".

Further down on this page the writer concludes:

Archaeopteryx�s fame seems assured, not as a transitional fossil between dinosaurs (or reptiles) and birds, but as a forgery. Unlike the Piltdown hoax, which fooled leading scientists for more than 40 years, the Archaeopteryx hoax has lasted for 150 years.

Jesus Christ, there are https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Archaeopteryx - 12 different specimen found at different times and by different people. And you still believe they all take willingly part in your conspiracy/fake theory ?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next page I checked was "Why Are Creation and the Flood Important?"
This flooding story is probably one of the most ridiculous ones.

Any idea where all the water should come from ?
Any idea how a stone age man should have build such a ship ?
How did he collect all the different animals around the earth's continents ? Did the skippies swim to the middle east to be taken on board ?

Two pages, two jokes. Enough time wasted.
Sure you're kidding.

Airmano

-------------
The word God is for me nothing more than the expression and product of human weaknesses (Albert Einstein 1954, in his "Gods Letter")

Posted By: MIAW
Date Posted: 28 January 2018 at 1:53am

I didn't even have to go to Islamic literature to find that what you are saying here is incorrect.

I found the exact opposite of what you are saying above, Just by going to Wikipedia:

About the Bible:

How it was written:
For a long time the texts were passed on by word of mouth from generation to generation. The Bible was written long ago in Aramaic, Hebrew, and Greek. Translations were made later into Latin and some other languages. Now there are translations in English and many other languages. The books of the Hebrew Bible�what Christians call the Old Testament�were not all written at the same time. It took hundreds of years (about 1200 years). The process of putting it all together began around 400 B.C. The New Testament, which was originally written in Greek, began to be put together in about 100 A.D.

https://simple.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bible - https://simple.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bible

And about the Quran:

...several companions of Muhammad served as scribes and were responsible for writing down the revelations. [Note: 'Companions' means they were writing the Qur'an as it was being revealed]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quran#Relationship_with_other_literature - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quran#Relationship_with_other_literature

MIAW

Date Posted: 28 January 2018 at 9:59am
Greetings MIAW,

Now you just need to do more research about the qur'an... how there were several versions, and how it was Uthman that chose which to keep, and had the rest burned.
There was much dispute among the early followers of Muhammad about which version of the qur'an to follow.
There is even a hadith which speaks of a man who came to Muhammad asking which he was to follow, and Muhammad said to 'take your pick'.
I am trying to find that hadith and if I have enough time to find it, I will come back and share it.

asalaam alaykum,
Caringheart

-------------
Blessed be God forever

Posted By: 2Acts
Date Posted: 28 January 2018 at 2:23pm
Originally posted by MIAW MIAW wrote:

And about the Quran:

...several companions of Muhammad served as scribes and were responsible for writing down the revelations. [Note: 'Companions' means they were writing the Qur'an as it was being revealed]

And then Uthman burnt them all !

Date Posted: 31 January 2018 at 6:42pm
Greetings MIAW,

I have found those hadiths which I mentioned.

Narrated by 'Umar bin Al-Khattab

I heard Hisham bin Hakim reciting Surat Al-Furqan during the lifetime of Allah's Apostle and I listened to his recitation and noticed that he recited in several different ways which Allah's Apostle had not taught me. I was about to jump over him during his prayer, but I controlled my temper, and when he had completed his prayer, I put his upper garment around his neck and seized him by it and said, "Who taught you this Sura which I heard you reciting?" He replied, "Allah's Apostle taught it to me." I said, "You have told a lie, for Allah's Apostle has taught it to me in a different way from yours." So I dragged him to Allah's Apostle and said (to Allah's Apostle): "I heard this person reciting Surat Al-Furqan in a way which you haven't taught me!" On that Allah's Apostle said, "Release him, (O 'Umar!) Recite, O Hisham!" Then he recited in the same way as I heard him reciting. Then Allah's Apostle said, "It was revealed in this way," and added, "Recite, O 'Umar!" I recited it as he had taught me. Allah's Apostle then said, "It was revealed in this way. This Qur'an has been revealed to be recited in seven different ways, so recite of it whichever (way) is easier for you (or read as much of it as may be easy for you)."
sahih-bukhari, Vol. 6, book 61, number 514

What do you say about these;

"Ubayy entered the mosque and, hearing a man recite, asked him who had instructed him. The man replied that he had been taught by the Prophet. Ubayy went in search of the Prophet. When the man recited. Muhammad said, 'That is correct.' Ubayy protested, 'But you taught me to recite so-and-so,' The Prophet said that Ubayy was right too. 'Right? right?' burst out Ubayy in perplexity. The Prophet struck him on the chest and prayed, 'O Allah! cause doubt to depart.' Ubayy broke into a sweat as his heart filled with terror. Muhammad disclosed that two angels had come to him. One said, 'Recite the Qur'an in one form.' The other advised Muhammad to ask for more than this. That was repeated several times until finally the first angel said. 'Very well. Recite it in seven forms.' The Prophet said, 'Each of the forms is grace-giving, protecting, so long as you don't terminate a punishment verse with an expression of mercy, or vice-versa - as you might for example say, Let's go; or, let's be off.' " (Tafsir of Tabari.).

"A man complained to the Prophet, Abdullah taught me to recite a Sura of the Qur'an. Zaid taught me the same Sura and so too did Ubayy. The readings of all three differ. Whose reading ought I to adopt?' Muhammad remained silent. Ali who was at his side replied, 'Every man should recite as he was taught. Each of the readings is acceptable, valid.' " (Tafsir of Tabari).

"Umar said, I heard Hisam b. Hukaim reciting Surat al Furqan and listened to his recital. On observing that he was reading many forms which the Prophet had not taught me, I all but rushed upon him as he prayed. But I waited patiently as he continued, and, collaring him when he had finished, I asked him, 'Who taught you to recite this Sura?' He claimed that the Prophet had taught him. I said, 'By God! you're lying!' I dragged him to the Prophet telling him that I had heard Hisam recite many forms he had not taught me. The Prophet said, 'Let him go. Recite, Hisam.' He recited the reading I had already heard from him. The Prophet said, 'That is how it was revealed.' He then said, 'Recite, Umar', and I recited what he had taught me. He said, 'That's right. That is how it was revealed. This Qur'an was revealed in seven forms, so recite what is easiest.' "(Tafsir of Tabari). (See also Mishkat vol.III pp. 702-705). Also, Al Baizawi (in his commentary on Suras 3:100, 6:91, 19:35, 28:48, 33:6, 34:18, 38:22, etc.) suggests variations extant in his time. (Mizanu'l Haqq, page 261).

"Umar bin Al-Khattab and Hisham bin Hakim were from the same tribe, therefore, this difference was not just a matter of dialect. Muslim leaders are exaggerating when they say there is only one version of the Qur'an. From the very beginning there were several versions. "

asalaam alaykum,
Peace and blessings to you,
Caringheart

-------------
Blessed be God forever

Date Posted: 24 July 2018 at 4:30pm
Originally posted by Peace maker Peace maker wrote:

https://carm.org/quran-says-bible-not-corrupt%20" rel="nofollow - https://carm.org/quran-says-bible-not-corrupt

Yes I fully agree with you.

Like this is what said in the Quran.

Quran 16 : 103 And We certainly know that they say,Its only a human being who teaches the Prophet. The tongue of the one they refer to is foreign,and Quran is clear Arabic language.

Abrahamian teachings could come only from Chrstians or Jews. Because the local Christian community spoke Arabic and local Jewis community Judeo-Arabic,then contemporary context would suggest a teacher with a foreign tongue to be Jewis.
The Arabs said We know well that A mortal teaches him the Prophet.
The Arabs challenged Muhammad's claim to be a prophet based on his mortality.

So then if you believe that the Bible is not corrupt and is indeed God's word, you must believe Jesus when He said Joh 14:6 Jesus said to him, "I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me.

Jesus is the only way to the Father.  Jesus is the only way of salvation. 

Posted By: JerryMyers
Date Posted: 25 July 2018 at 3:12am

So then if you believe that the Bible is not corrupt and is indeed God's word, you must believe Jesus when He said Joh 14:6 Je-sus said to him, "I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me.

Jesus is the only way to the Father. Jesus is the on-ly way of salva-tion.

The Scripture NEVER said Jesus is the (universal) ONLY way to God nor did the Scripture claimed he is the ONLY way to salvation – ‘Jesus, the ONLY way’ was what the Church and Christian scholars perceived and preached. What the Scripture did say is, Jesus was the way, the truth and the life, which we can infer ONLY IN HIS LIFETIME just as Moses, Abraham, Noah and the other prophets were (the ways) in their respective lifetimes. If you disagree, then, who do you think was the way to God for the people in Moses, Abraham’s and the other prophets’ lifetimes ??

Jesus in saying he’s the WAY, was playing the same role as prophet Jeremiah, or any other prophets. In Jeremiah 42:3, Jeremiah had told his people – “Pray that the LORD your God may show us the WAY we should go, and the thing that we should do.” In the next verse, Jeremiah also said “I will pray to the LORD your God according to your re-quest, and whatever the LORD answers you I will tell you. I will keep nothing back from you.” – Jere-miah 42:4. In other words, God communicate to the people thru His Chosen prophets throughout the ages in their respective time periods, and in the case of prophet Jeremiah, he was the (only) WAY for his people to know God, and like Jesus, whatever God had told him, he will pass on to his people, or in short, his people knew about God only through Jeremiah and thus, prophet Jeremiah was the WAY for his people just as Jesus was the WAY for his people.

Jesus in saying he’s the TRUTH simply means there’s nothing false about him, as he was not seek-ing personal glory but he was seeking glory from the One who sent him – “Whoever speaks on their own does so to gain personal glory, but he who seeks the glory of the one Who sent him is a man of TRUTH; there is nothing false about him” – John 7:18

Jesus in saying he’s the LIFE simply means he’s not just the WAY to know God but, he’s also the WAY to the eternal LIFE (or the kingdom of heaven) in his lifetime. In other words, the people of his times, need to listen and adhere to what he said (AND of course also believe in God Almighty) to enter the eternal LIFE. Christians today seem to have taken God Almighty out of the equation and preach only to listen and believe in Jesus Christ to have eternal life - that's NOT what Jesus himself preached.

So, yes, Jesus, in his lifetime on earth, is what he said he is - "I am the WAY, the TRUTH and the LIFE. No one comes to the Father except through me”.

Date Posted: 26 July 2018 at 5:34am
Originally posted by JerryMyers JerryMyers wrote:

So then if you believe that the Bible is not corrupt and is indeed God's word, you must believe Jesus when He said Joh 14:6 Je-sus said to him, "I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me.

Jesus is the only way to the Father. Jesus is the on-ly way of salva-tion.

The Scripture NEVER said Jesus is the (universal) ONLY way to God nor did the Scripture claimed he is the ONLY way to salvation – ‘Jesus, the ONLY way’ was what the Church and Christian scholars perceived and preached. What the Scripture did say is, Jesus was the way, the truth and the life, which we can infer ONLY IN HIS LIFETIME just as Moses, Abraham, Noah and the other prophets were (the ways) in their respective lifetimes. If you disagree, then, who do you think was the way to God for the people in Moses, Abraham’s and the other prophets’ lifetimes ??

Jesus in saying he’s the WAY, was playing the same role as prophet Jeremiah, or any other prophets. In Jeremiah 42:3, Jeremiah had told his people – “Pray that the LORD your God may show us the WAY we should go, and the thing that we should do.” In the next verse, Jeremiah also said “I will pray to the LORD your God according to your re-quest, and whatever the LORD answers you I will tell you. I will keep nothing back from you.” – Jere-miah 42:4. In other words, God communicate to the people thru His Chosen prophets throughout the ages in their respective time periods, and in the case of prophet Jeremiah, he was the (only) WAY for his people to know God, and like Jesus, whatever God had told him, he will pass on to his people, or in short, his people knew about God only through Jeremiah and thus, prophet Jeremiah was the WAY for his people just as Jesus was the WAY for his people.

Jesus in saying he’s the TRUTH simply means there’s nothing false about him, as he was not seek-ing personal glory but he was seeking glory from the One who sent him – “Whoever speaks on their own does so to gain personal glory, but he who seeks the glory of the one Who sent him is a man of TRUTH; there is nothing false about him” – John 7:18

Jesus in saying he’s the LIFE simply means he’s not just the WAY to know God but, he’s also the WAY to the eternal LIFE (or the kingdom of heaven) in his lifetime. In other words, the people of his times, need to listen and adhere to what he said (AND of course also believe in God Almighty) to enter the eternal LIFE. Christians today seem to have taken God Almighty out of the equation and preach only to listen and believe in Jesus Christ to have eternal life - that's NOT what Jesus himself preached.

So, yes, Jesus, in his lifetime on earth, is what he said he is - "I am the WAY, the TRUTH and the LIFE. No one comes to the Father except through me”.

1 John 5:10.

10 He that believeth on the Son of God hath the witness in himself: he that believeth not God hath made him a liar; because he believeth not the record that God gave of his Son. 11 And this is the record, that God hath given to us eternal life, and this life is in his Son. 12 He that hath the Son hath life; and he that hath not the Son of God hath not life. 13 These things have I written unto you that believe on the name of the Son of God; that ye may know that ye have eternal life, and that ye may believe on the name of the Son of God.

No other prohet has said this in their live time.

Posted By: sara majid
Date Posted: 02 August 2018 at 8:47pm
Heaven in our religion Islam is a gift of the believers. The thing I love the most is that heaven can be achieved by good manners. Be kind to parents. Be kind to parents. There is a wonderful saying of Prophet Muhammad (Peace Be Upon Him) that anyone who is not kind to his family cannot go to heaven.

For that it is beautiful. So the best and good way is being good to family

Posted By: JerryMyers
Date Posted: 12 August 2018 at 9:29am
Originally posted by Peace maker Peace maker wrote:

1 John 5:10.
10 He that believeth on the Son of God hath the witness in himself: he that believeth not God hath made him a liar; because he believeth not the record that God gave of his Son. 11 And this is the record, that God hath given to us eternal life, and this life is in his Son. 12 He that hath the Son hath life; and he that hath not the Son of God hath not life. 13 These things have I written unto you that believe on the name of the Son of God; that ye may know that ye have eternal life, and that ye may believe on the name of the Son of God.
No other prohet has said this in their live time.

So, what's your interpretation of 1 John 5:10 ?? I can tell you right now, 1 John 5:10 is clearly saying Jesus is not God. I can also tell you that only God can give you eternal life and Jesus was sent to show the Israelites the way to this eternal life, or in other words, the secret to this eternal life is with Jesus and therefore the Israelites should believe in the words of Jesus.

The other prophets may not have said those exact words, but then, do you think Abraham, Moses, Noah, and the other prophets were chosen by God to lead the people of their times to damnation and not also to save them from their sinning ways and guide them to eternal life too??

Posted By: asep garut
Date Posted: 14 August 2018 at 8:34pm

In the view of Islam (Quran and Hadits) that God is different from His creatures, therefore, Jesus is a human being given revelation by God (the same as the other prophets) which is to invite humans to worship only to one God. Jesus invited the people of Israel to be saved from sinning and also survived in the hereafter.

Some evidence that the Tawheed religion which was revealed to all Prophets before the Prophet Muhammad was intended for the people from them, for example:

The Prophet Noah was sent to the people of Rasib

The Prophet Hud was sent to the people of 'Ad

The Prophet Salih was sent to the people of Tsamud

The Prophet Shu'aib was sent to the people of Madyan

The Prophet Moses was sent to the people of Israel

The Prophet Isa (Jesus) also was sent to the people of Israel

And for the Prophet Muhammad as the last prophet is to realign the teachings of the previous Tawheed of all the Prophets, that is: "there is no God except Allah".

Thus, the basic teachings of the Prophets are the same which is to invite humanity to worship only to one God.

If there are still some people who do not follow the invitation of His Prophets, then leave it alone, because only Allah who has hidayah (guidance).

Posted By: jp the unitarian
Date Posted: 22 August 2018 at 2:25pm

You know it is strange I came to see islamists to see if they would believe in the God of the Bible, which is Allah (Yehovah) by the way. But sadly all is see is a group of unbelievers arguing and using the arguments of university unbelievers as their truth, it is sad indeed.

Is there original sin

original sin is a term invented by catholics and not found in the Bible. So let us look at the biblical account. When Yehovah created all he created it good in the beginning there was no talk of death

Humans and animals were not to kill to eat

Gen 1:29 And Elohim said, “See, I have given you every plant that yields seed which is on the face of all the earth, and every tree whose fruit yields seed, to you it is for food. (TS98)

Gen 1:30 “And to every beast of the earth, and to every bird of the heavens, and to every creeping creature on the earth, in which there is life, EVERY GREEN PLANT IS FOR FOOD.” And it came to be so. (TS98)

animals and humans were to eat the green herbs and fruit, not each other.

Adam and eve had a choice the tree of life or the tree of the knowledge of good and evil.

The tree of life was for eternal life

Gen 3:22 And יהוה Elohim said, “See, the man has become like one of Us, to know good and evil. And now, lest he put out his hand and take also of the tree of life, and eat, and live forever...” (TS98)

easy isn't it when you are not trying to make the Bible a lie, with this tree they ahd the covenant of eternal life, that means life FOREVER.

Gen 2:17 but do not eat of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, for in the day that you eat of it you shall certainly DIE.” (TS98)

So this is what the Bible says, if Adam and Eve had eaten of the tree of life it was eternal life, but we lost that. Adam and Eve chose the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, notice it is not alled the tree of death, that is because this covenant does not cause instant death, but pour decisions of good and evil do. This is the din of Adam that cause death for all.

Why do we die ? Because we are not created by Yehovah, we are procreated and all of us children of Adam and by this we inherit the curse of death, and so does all creation sine Adam was created of the earth his curse goes to the ground

Gen 3:17 And to the man He said, “Because you have listened to the voice of your wife, and have eaten of the tree of which I commanded you, saying, ‘Do not eat of it’: “CURSED IS THE GROUND BECAUSE OF YOU, in toil you are to eat of it all the days of your life, (TS98)

the ground which is what the earth and man and animals and all things in creation are made of now dies, because of Adam's sin. Simple this is why we and all things die.

Now for the creation of the earth could it have been created in 7 days?

Seriously are there any true believers here, could allah (Yehovah) have created the earth in 7 days. C'mon guys the creator Yehovah could have created this universe and 500 more like it in a microsecond had he willed it, are you seriously trying to disprove the creator with your unbeliever science, if yes then you have no faith in him.

There is no I say again no proof that the earth is millions of years old, our vest dating methods alwys come up erroneous, test that have been done show that the earth at the bottom of deep core samples has tested Younger than the earth at the top

, and all dating methods up till now are simply chosing the best result from all the errors that support their anti god view.

Go see this link it is long but full of truth about creation

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mtBz1roiQR8" rel="nofollow - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mtBz1roiQR8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7p7cRqbJb6M" rel="nofollow - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7p7cRqbJb6M

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5hk09uoDgm0" rel="nofollow - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5hk09uoDgm0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WdqYPjA9VxA" rel="nofollow - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WdqYPjA9VxA

the link above just kills the evolutionist theory carbon 14 in dinosaur bones and soft tissue from dinosaurs disproves millions of years theory

maybe now you will stop siding with the unbelievers.

Oh yeah I almost forgot where di the water come from for the flood?

In the beginning there was water below the firmament and above the firmament, when noah was on the ark God caused a rift to form across the continent which split the continent where the atlantic ocean is now. All the way down the atlantic ocean there is a crack that is still there today, it is estimated tahtall the water that was below the firmament, shot out of the crack under the tremendous pressure of the of the earth above it and spread out into the atmosphere all this water caused 40 days of rain bringing the estimated 20 feet of water that was in the atmosphere above. So we got 40 days of rain from the wter above and below the easrth.

Date Posted: 17 April 2023 at 8:29pm
Please take the time to read this first post if you haven't yet.

Print Page | Close Window

Forum Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 12.03 - http://www.webwizforums.com
Copyright ©2001-2019 Web Wiz Ltd. - https://www.webwiz.net